Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [Day 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:Arrrgh, I thought I could catch up tonight. Making a long story short, I have a surprise job interview in middle-of-nowhere North Carolina that will eat up the rest of my day/early evening. Gonna vote Timmer because I disagree with the main wagons and think it would at least yield info on MM. I know this is a drive-by, but I don't have time for more.
I'm puzzled.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

I have to say, if boomslang "wins" (loses) the lynch vote and turns out to be part of a civ btsc pair I'm gonna be pissed. But I still think it's a compelling case against him (and I DON'T think "that would have been a terrible move for baddie boomslang" is a counterargument, nobody plays perfectly all the time)
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

Something Just Occurred to Me but Unfortunately For You I'm Going to Keep it to Myself
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:Fine- Kill Boomer and I'll Be Back to Tell You I Told You Say and We Can Try This Again Tomorrow
Scotty wrote:DrWilgy
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:I have to say, if boomslang "wins" (loses) the lynch vote and turns out to be part of a civ btsc pair I'm gonna be pissed. But I still think it's a compelling case against him (and I DON'T think "that would have been a terrible move for baddie boomslang" is a counterargument, nobody plays perfectly all the time)
There's a Difference Between Not Playing Perfectly and Playing Like a Moron
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Post by Golden »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:turns out to be part of a civ btsc pair
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Very Interesting and Very Foolish
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Boomslang
My sweetest friend?
My sweetest friend!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:If I Die Today, Please Remember Golden and 3J and Lynch Both of Their Sorry Asses (ft. Dr. Wilgy)
Wait, what?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

What's the case behind whilgy? Is there anything more substantial than him jumping on my epignosis vote despite the reason I voted for epi going away? I wish somebody other than the 2 insanified posters had voted for him

linki epi - why are you going to keep it to yourself?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Fine- Kill Boomer and I'll Be Back to Tell You I Told You Say and We Can Try This Again Tomorrow
Considering Him and Others
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Can you quote a reason why?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Fuck this game. Seriously. I don't even care if you other townies win anymore.

MovingPictures07
HETHZBEMADWDGFLMCECRSALOKYHNENMTEKTXEJSYVQOPXMHNCKBJRIBNJHBDITEUMGUBXUMD
This curse sucks.
Indeed. Anyone have an idea what the code for it is?
What made you say this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:Do Not Let the Song on Repeat or the Angry Caps-Lock Internet Guy Lead You Astray About Me or Anyone Else Like They Did With the First Victim
At least I'm trying. You're the guy in the group that keeps shooting down everyone else's ideas without really bringing any of your own.

Could that be because you know who the townies are? :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:What's the case behind whilgy? Is there anything more substantial than him jumping on my epignosis vote despite the reason I voted for epi going away? I wish somebody other than the 2 insanified posters had voted for him

linki epi - why are you going to keep it to yourself?
Because If You are Evil I Don't Want You to Know!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I need to break away to go work out soon (having a 9-hour meeting today in a room that was closed and extremely hot after lunch has me itching for some physical activity), so Epig, if you have a reason for why timmer might be bad, the sooner the better. Because if I don't hear something good soon, I'm leaving my vote as is.

Linki: You aren't willing to give a reason why? Then it makes me think your reasoning is weak here.

I feel fine with where my vote is. I'll be back after EoD.

Linki2: The train of thought there is puzzling, inconsistent, and dangerous if he is wrong about either timmer or MM.

Linki3: I agree. Ask me about being lynched for not playing perfectly. But even still, I don't think you can ignore the way boomslang has jumped around the way he has.

Linki4: What benefit is there to keep it to yourself?

Linki5: Epig, you are driving me bonkers. Either explain yourself and try to change our minds, or give an alternate to today's potential candidates. Otherwise you're just chiding us with no better opinions or options.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Do Not Let the Song on Repeat or the Angry Caps-Lock Internet Guy Lead You Astray About Me or Anyone Else Like They Did With the First Victim
At least I'm trying. You're the guy in the group that keeps shooting down everyone else's ideas without really bringing any of your own.

You are Neither One of Those Cats, You EgoManiacTM
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

sorry I keep accidentally writing whilgy instead of wilgy, makes it a nightmare to search the thread
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i think he's purposefully exposing how flawed poe is
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: And again? You've not even spoken of me at all other than to say my signal-to-noise ratio is low. Well, I think that's a load of crap. Your signal-to-noise ratio isn't any better than mine, buddy, and neither is that of many other players in this game. Furthermore, even if mine is that bad, which you haven't proven by the way, how does that make me more deserving a vote than literally everyone else in this game other than AP?
oh sorry I missed the part where I have over 350 posts
You have nearly 75 posts.

If I have 350, and both of our signal-to-noise ratio in our posts is low (say, 20%), then that means I still have 70 posts that have meaningful content in them, which is nearly as many as all of your in-game posts.

So I don't follow. It's not like I haven't been trying to solve the game.

Furthermore, you don't explain why a low signal-to-noise ratio makes me worthy of your vote. So why were you considering me?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Can you quote a reason why?
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I lost interest after reading PoE 3 times :sigh:

JJJ and MP, are you teammates again?
Arbitrary shade at the PoE stuff.
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:You could've just stated that you don't know.
Sure, I suppose I could have, but I'm naturally notoriously verbose when I speak and type, and I apparently intend on keeping it that way. :p
Staaaaaahp

It makes me baddie read you.

It's too early in the game for my gut to be whispering sweet nothings.
Half-hearted excuse to suspect MP. Something about this post reads totally false to me right now. Like he's just casting shade on MP because he's there and he can.
DrWilgy wrote:That's exactly what a baddie would say.

Eh, I guess it was the mannerisms were just subject of my thoughts at the moment, but you are correct. This defined PoE playstyle is what has my feathers rustled. Your argument that it produces content doesn't settle my stomachache either as I know you have the potential to out tons of posts as a baddie just as you do while civvie.
This is exactly what I suspected Jay for earlier.
DrWilgy wrote:Why are there so many posts already? Someone engage with me so I can form reads or I'll eat Marmot's prized turnip.
and this is exactly how i entered the champs finale game when I was swamped and way behind on day 1 as scum.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Your second and fourth points about Wilgy are agreeable to me, Sloonei. "It makes me baddie read you" is face value scummy.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Your second and fourth points about Wilgy are agreeable to me, Sloonei. "It makes me baddie read you" is face value scummy.
It didn't bother me at the time and even seemed genuine, but upon reflection I see the clear potential for manufactured content.

Why is that face value scummy? Because it's vague?
It's not something I could substantiate with evidence, but I think townies are less inclined to think about other players in that way. Instead of "stop it, that makes me baddie read you", it's "you're doing something suspicious, answer for it". The former is sort of passive-aggressive, like it's an accusation without any edge that the accuser doesn't want to invest in.
JJOFZVHPFWCHQJKD
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:#lynchEpi
DrWilgy wrote:Who would kill Vomps?

A day of mourning is required ;__;

#lynchepi is still a thing.
DrWilgy wrote:But bloops... I don't have time to read the thread and am only seeing bits and pieces.

I'm not going to pretend that I've read all of Epi's posts, but what I have read I gut read as bad.

Blooper Friend gth me.
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Caution: If You Throw the Boomerang, it Will Come Back to Hit You in the Face
Epignosis wrote:I Tried to Warn All of You
Golden wrote:I also really don't like scotty basically being like 'told you guys'. Calling your shot on someone being civilian is the easiest thing to do in the world since a) most people are and b) all baddies have an even higher percentage shot of being right (in this case 15/16); but

c) bragging about it afterwards is the equivalent of discrediting a load of people, even when at least half of them are town, and d) not only does it discredit, but it also puts the focus squarely on 'who voted for a civilian to die' instead of 'who is bad' which are not necessarily the same thing.
Epignosis wrote:I Gave the Art Mover a Sound Reason to Vote Differently, and He Waved Off My Perceptive Point With a Meaningless Caveat
Empire of dirt
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Like They Did With the First Victim
ZKT
Metalmarsh89 wrote:#lynchepi Image

Unvote Boomslang and Vote Epignosis
DrWilgy wrote:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:i think he's purposefully exposing how flawed poe is
MP stated earlier that he isn't using PoE anymore. So what makes you think he is still doing it?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MP, you never answered my question directed at you earlier.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will let you down
Epignosis wrote:Both Trains Should Be Abandoned: There Are Seventeen Fucking Names Up There and You Aren't Limited to Two (Like in Real Life)
My sweetest friend
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Also, I find your two statements contradictory. How can he be pretty much impossible to read and yet you lean town on him?
Did you read my post? I said I leaned town on Epi because I didn't think his gimmick was doing any damage to the town effort. Beyond obfuscating his own alignment, of course.
Sloonei wrote:Why do you like Scotty avoiding the INH vote?
He had a correct read on INH and promoted that read in the thread. Had we followed that advice, it would've been profitable to the town effort. That's more town evidence than we have for most people at this point.

Also, voted the mini-market because food.
I did read it; I just don't understand how you interpret Epi's behavior as obfuscating.

I find your highlighted conclusion dubious. Accuracy does not make alignment.
Epi's posts have gotten much less obtuse as the game has gone on, I'll give you that much. So I'm stepping back from the idea of obfuscation for now. And I agree that accuracy does not make alignment. But he actively pursued other targets (Epi, BWT, JJJ) in thread instead of just saying he disagreed with the inh lynch. He could've done more late in the day, but he did offer some potential alternatives if others would've taken them.

Linki w/Golden: I don't necessarily think both are fake. But I think odds are high one is, given what we know about the roles.
Linki w/MP: Spinning my wheels here, but I'd say a mafia J could be pretending to help temper his high post count from yesterday. He came out swinging, establishing himself as a strong inquisitive force (see Scotty calling him the Spanish Inquisition, for crying out loud), and playing insanified lets him fade back a bit while retaining that impression.

Second linki: Ahh Blooper I want to post tooooo
That's all fair. Thanks for the response. I'll see whether I agree with that claim when ISO Scotty tomorrow (that's what I'm hoping to do anyway).

That's a logical conclusion. I'm not sure what I think of it. I think mafia members faking curses almost never happens, but it's possible. I've done it once before.
No, no, NO. Don't do this to me, man! This is the first notable thing you've said so far that I've disagreed with.

If you wouldn't put it past a mafia member, and you yourself have faked a curse, then why do you think it's a stretch for mafia members to do it?
Because it's unnecessarily risky. Most people don't play like I do.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I Move to the Doctor, the Doctor Moves as Well
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:the Doctor
A million miles away
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
Scotty wrote:Here ya go golden:
A Person
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang
Dom
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Golden
JaggedJimmyJay
LoRab
Metalmarsh89
MovingPictures07
Nijuukyugou
Scotty
sig
Sloonei
simmer
triceratopzeuhl
Crown of shit
Everyone I know
The needle tears a hole
Everyone I know
Crown of shit
Everyone I know
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Everyone I know
The needle tears a hole
Everyone I know
Everyone I know
The needle tears a hole
The needle tears a hole
Everyone I know
Everyone I know
Everyone I know
Wait, I must have missed something. What's "the needle tears a hole"?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

This is the worst post I've seen from drwilgy:
I'm not going to pretend that I've read all of Epi's posts, but what I have read I gut read as bad.
but also the fact that sloonei posted suspicions of him yesterday and ended up silenced today could be telling
MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: And again? You've not even spoken of me at all other than to say my signal-to-noise ratio is low. Well, I think that's a load of crap. Your signal-to-noise ratio isn't any better than mine, buddy, and neither is that of many other players in this game. Furthermore, even if mine is that bad, which you haven't proven by the way, how does that make me more deserving a vote than literally everyone else in this game other than AP?

If I have 350, and both of our signal-to-noise ratio in our posts is low (say, 20%), then that means I still have 70 posts that have meaningful content in them, which is nearly as many as all of your in-game posts.

Furthermore, you don't explain why a low signal-to-noise ratio makes me worthy of your vote. So why were you considering me?
I don't know why you'd assume only 20% of my posts have content when it's verifiably false, and I was considering you also because of your schizophrenic flip in character after day 1 (it's a game, it's not like you killed INH in real life or something). But you're only maybe top 5 at worst suspicions I have by now, and there aren't even that many baddies.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll Take My Chances
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What's "the needle tears a hole"?
My sweetest friend?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Better than AP's vote train, JJJ faking a curse, or voting for MP for his 927391723th explosion. Because I see several really terrible reasons for vote so far today.
MP is the only person who has voted for MP today :P
Why did you abandon voting for me or AP?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Better than AP's vote train, JJJ faking a curse, or voting for MP for his 927391723th explosion. Because I see several really terrible reasons for vote so far today.
MP is the only person who has voted for MP today :P
Why did you abandon voting for me or AP?
I initially voted for AP, but thought the boomslang case looked stronger

I'm still not happy with AP
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm going to go work out now. I'll be back after day ends. Happy with my choice for today though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Wait, I'm not the song on repeat? Lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Wait, I'm not the song on repeat? Lol.
The old familiar sting...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MP stated earlier that he isn't using PoE anymore. So what makes you think he is still doing it?
i'm talking about epi
birdwithteeth11 wrote:MP, you never answered my question directed at you earlier.
and you never answered mine

jay-- i'll bite.
*votes wilgy*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:MP, you never answered my question directed at you earlier.
I'm sorry bud, must have missed it. I'm trying to quickly catch up here while playing Lost Again. Lol. Can you quote it for me?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:This is the worst post I've seen from drwilgy:
but also the fact that sloonei posted suspicions of him yesterday and ended up silenced today could be telling
MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:

I don't know why you'd assume only 20% of my posts have content when it's verifiably false, and I was considering you also because of your schizophrenic flip in character after day 1 (it's a game, it's not like you killed INH in real life or something). But you're only maybe top 5 at worst suspicions I have by now, and there aren't even that many baddies.
That's fair, I just was trying to expose what I thought was faulty logic.

Who are your current suspicions and why? Like, top 3.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I wasn't using POE by that point anymore and I'm still not.

Tell me, Dom. How is your continued questioning of me assisting you in determining my alignment for your and the town's benefit? Because at this point it feels to me like you're arguing semantics and I don't get the impression you really believe I am bad. I think you're using me and nitpicking minor points that are either inaccurate or I've already addressed (and you're saying I'm being not genuine, which I can't further defend because it's a mere gut interpretation) to make it appear as though you care about determining my alignment (i.e., you're town), but I don't see any reason to believe any of that is true.
I missed your post about dropping POE.
I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit peeved that you are expecting me to perfectly remember every post you've made when you have made almost 400 posts. Also, this is a post that is a giant NO U. I am asking questions that aren't particularly scathing about your motivations and posts. It's not about semantics. I don't understand why you are spinning my questions to minimize their weight.

I doubt Jay is faking a curse.
IDK where to vote. boom is making no sense. MP's frustration seems genuine.
Sorry, you're right that it's unfair of me to assume you have a perfect working knowledge of all of the thread's posts, or even all of my posts because I know I've thrown a lot down.

I'm not spinning anything to minimize their weight; I just felt frustrated and am trying to pick your brain as well because I'm trying to figure out whether you're being genuine or not. I can't figure it out.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think Wilgy is a preferable option to AP and Boomslang at least. I'm not sure I feel any conviction about it, but the observations regarding Wilgy are solid enough.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 47

Post by sig »

hey here i am to save the day, or at least make a post and vote. :P

So I don't see a good case for Boomslang or Wilgy or A person. However, out of the three the Wilgy thing seemed to have come out of nowhere? His vote for Epi seems to be the only thing agaisnt him. For now I'm voting for Boom when I go back and read if anyone can tell me what exactly the case on Wilgy is that would be great.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

actully never mind on that Boom vote just yet, I just realized that would tie them.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:His vote for Epi seems to be the only thing agaisnt him.
UXYAAGTXSQOBJQYQBUBA

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:hey here i am to save the day, or at least make a post and vote. :P

So I don't see a good case for Boomslang or Wilgy or A person. However, out of the three the Wilgy thing seemed to have come out of nowhere? His vote for Epi seems to be the only thing agaisnt him. For now I'm voting for Boom when I go back and read if anyone can tell me what exactly the case on Wilgy is that would be great.
Wait what
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:This is the worst post I've seen from drwilgy:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:

That's fair, I just was trying to expose what I thought was faulty logic.

Who are your current suspicions and why? Like, top 3.
Well, depending on whether the timmer/boomslang connect is real, here's my other main lines of thought today:

1. I think Sleep is likely one of the people Sloonei posted suspicions of - Lorab, Scotty, Dom, or DrWilgy. If true, I also wouldn't rule out any of the others as being other mafia members. All 4 have had some degree of suspect posting, though as I think I said before I've felt pretty good about scotty, thought his night 1 posting was solid.

2. I think a_person's contributions to this game are abhorrent and I hope it's because he's bad, but I don't know for sure yet

3. I think vomps was good, but as he never really wrote any suspicions this game I think it was a random kill that doesn't give anything away about the mafia.

4. I'm still torn on whether or not one of the insanifiers is a civ role, but golden and JJJ both seem to be on the same page today and I really really doubt they would end up mafia teammates

LINKI - sig - JJJ quoted the relevant posts a little bit upthread & I also added the fact that sloonei posted about wilgy then ended up silenced

also if you don't like any of the people attracting votes nothing forces you to vote for one of those
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Revisiting my Scotty suspicion as we speak.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay thanks,

@MP basically I don't see any of the three cases I'm trying to see which is the least worst. I'm still looking over Wilgy's posts, but from what I see he votes for Epi which is eye brow raising and apparently Sloonie is silenced. However, I don't put to much stock in the silenced argument mainly since it is very easy to WIFOM that.

Scotty has gut pinged me as bad,

I'm also kind off tinfoiling MP and one of the four who he said he is tinfoiling to be bad. :ponder:

Also why are the insanfied people spamming the thread? Seems kind off like a waste.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Revisiting my Scotty suspicion as we speak.
My sweetest friend...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Okay thanks,

@MP basically I don't see any of the three cases I'm trying to see which is the least worst. I'm still looking over Wilgy's posts, but from what I see he votes for Epi which is eye brow raising and apparently Sloonie is silenced. However, I don't put to much stock in the silenced argument mainly since it is very easy to WIFOM that.

Scotty has gut pinged me as bad,

I'm also kind off tinfoiling MP and one of the four who he said he is tinfoiling to be bad. :ponder:

Also why are the insanfied people spamming the thread? Seems kind off like a waste.
...You realize there are other players on that list right?

You don't have any suspicions of your own you wish to vote and/or propose that we should vote?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

What if, e.g., Sunshine + Gasoline's secret is that night powers targeting one will affect both of them?

Or if something in Mladic role (I believe he is probably the mafia insanifier) says "if you target one of a btsc pair it affects both of them" or something along those lines?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:Also why are the insanfied people spamming the thread? Seems kind off like a waste.
Golden wrote:The old familiar sting

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”