Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm Kylemii - BAD
Kyle being scum would depend on Mesk/Lasagne being good, I think. But when Kyle pops in and goes after Mesk, I can'thelp but feel that it's opportunistic. And maybe it's my lack of ISOs, but I don't think that's inconsistent with Kyle's style of play thus far. And then most of today's content has been a meta argument with Dunya that nobody else can follow, and it rubbed me the wrong way. I also had a light scumread on Kylemii last week. So yeah, Imma call it. Despite what I said in one of these other reads, I'll probably ISO someone before directly agreeing to a lynch, but Kyle is a contender.
I've brought up Mesk so many times cus Mesk is my friend, I want her to be more active and enjoy playing games here, but I really do think there's a strong possibility she's bad here. My discussion with Dunya wasn't meta. I believe she probably suspected me for real and I know I suspected her for real because of a possible contradiction involving a real life discussion we had about a different game.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:47 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:37 pm The rogue rarely has to be dead for town to win. I don't think I've ever played in a game where it was a condition, in fact. That doesn't mean he/she wasn't anti-town, because they were. Is it possible for them to target scum too? Sure. That's why they win as long as they're alive with the leading faction and there are no conditions to kill them.

This is from my experience, I haven't played a game with a rogue on this forum yet. Maybe Sloonei or JJJ could tell me if it's different than what I am accustomed to.
Depends on if the rogue is anti-town or not.

In Phenon mafia, I was an arsonist (basically a delayed multi-kill serial killer.) I was the last to die of the non-town peeps. The townies won when all threats to town were eliminated.

Since the OP says that the big mountains must eliminate the small mountains to win, I infer that they do not HAVE to kill mars mountain. Our rogue/3p is probably a survival role, a non-lethal marker, or has some other wacky win condition.
Yes, ignore my previous line of thinking. Small mountains have to eliminate big mountains and Mars to win, so it should be safe to assume Mars is more town-aligned, but I wonder if there's no threat at all then what's the point of being self-aligned, y'know.
Huh. I didn't notice that.

Mons probably has some criteria that could prevent it from winning even if town wins. Survival kinda thing.

Usually survival roles can win with scum, though. :ponder: Oh well. It's not anti-town, so there's no reason to hunt for it.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:27 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 am No, circular logic is logic that requires a belief that it's right in order to prove that it's right. Like "God exists because the Bible says so, and the Bible is the word of God, and thus is the truth."
Ah ok, circular logic. I understand now. Did Epi explain how your argument was circular? Because I don't see it. I don't see how it was and I also did not see his reasoning.

I did see you going around in circles, though.
colonialbob, Mesk, and Sloonei are good because Epignosis is buddying / intimidating them
Epignosis is bad because he is buddying / intimidating colonialbob, Mesk, Sloonei

As circular as a fake boob.
Yes, that is well-restated illogic. Did you post it in order to point out the great flaw we discussed earlier?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 pm
Kyle being scum would depend on Mesk/Lasagne being good, I think. But when Kyle pops in and goes after Mesk, I can'thelp but feel that it's opportunistic. And maybe it's my lack of ISOs, but I don't think that's inconsistent with Kyle's style of play thus far. And then most of today's content has been a meta argument with Dunya that nobody else can follow, and it rubbed me the wrong way. I also had a light scumread on Kylemii last week. So yeah, Imma call it. Despite what I said in one of these other reads, I'll probably ISO someone before directly agreeing to a lynch, but Kyle is a contender.
I've brought up Mesk so many times cus Mesk is my friend, I want her to be more active and enjoy playing games here, but I really do think there's a strong possibility she's bad here. My discussion with Dunya wasn't meta. I believe she probably suspected me for real and I know I suspected her for real because of a possible contradiction involving a real life discussion we had about a different game.
shit happens, hope we brushed that off as a whole large pile of misunderstandings. :bighug:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:59 pm the great flaw
ALL HAIL
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
No, but really, I don't know what he'd be like as scum. If he's leading, and leading well, mafia will probably kill him and take care of things for us. If they start killing other leaders and JJJ takes control of the game, wipe him.
This is gross. All it is is an invitation for JJJ-less mafia to burn a lynch. Gross.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok I've just done the hardest skim of my life. I ignored and skipped and did fast reading on posts like I was studying for an university test and I only had 1 hour to read a 500 page book.

One thought I've just had: Jack is uber fucking annoying in this game. He keeps talking about me. All the time. Over and over. Flip-flopping, listing reasons why he thinks I'm bad yet not being sure of them, etc.

He is so obssessed with me it's making me read him as a civ. Because I think a baddie would have either succesfully lynched me or stopped caring. He keeps caring. He cares so hard I think he is legit.

But this leaves me without suspects. Because what is left was a suspicion of LC so ancient I forgot where it came from, and one on Nutella that was killed by the poll result.

And the Bob thing. I remember mildly reading Bob as civ early. then I forgot about him. Then came Sloonei's mega post. I liked Sloonei's mega post, even though a lot of its points reeked of OMGUS and confirmation bias. But I think it's good enough for Day 1.

Yes, because this is nothing mroe than the longest Day 1 in Syndicate history. We need a lynch, and we need it now. I'm voting Bob. It doubles as a save on Jack.

I'll be around, talking.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:01 pmshit happens, hope we brushed that off as a whole large pile of misunderstandings. :bighug:
:hugs: we're good
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Give me a lynch result and I'll go wild on analysing. But this extended Day 1 is annoying the hell out of me. I can't work like this.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 pm
to follow up for speedchuck here re: my mini-meta-discussion with Kyle last night: we did have a conversation about another game on discord and were referencing his gamestyle in those games as meta comparisons, and a particular convo we had nitpicking some issues there, but we were both talking about opposite ends of that conversation. I thought Kyle was intentionally misconstruing my posts, and he thought I was intentionally misconstruing his. It was a misunderstanding on what the other person was referencing and that part of the discussion will be discredited by me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sorry guys, in the last 2 days i've had to read 2000 posts while people yelled at me and voted for me and demanded me to explain my reads all the time. I'm tired of reading. I think I need a break.

I hate MU.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm Sorry guys, in the last 2 days i've had to read 2000 posts while people yelled at me and voted for me and demanded me to explain my reads all the time. I'm tired of reading. I think I need a break.

I hate MU.
before you take a break, read me. You were suspicious of sprityo, what do you think of dunya?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 pm Quick comment regarding the GTH exercise.

For everyokne that GTH'd me good. Why do you think I'm good? Under what scenarios do you find that I'm scummy? Would you say that you are mpre of a player that finds people innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?

@elochin I'm still curious as to why you stated my comment about being able to read Daisy stuck out to you as scummy before my further explanation. What about that comment caused a scum read? Am I not allowed to be bad at reading someone?

@JoH, I'll get back to you. I've come to a point where I'm aware of my tunneling and I need to review others before I continue to bark at you. What I find interesting outside of our back and forth is your baddie read of me. What prompted this read exactly?
It was the tine and abruptness off your post. I quoted and posted and then came back to where I left off and saw you had explained yourself better in the very next post. I thought maybe after you posted, you read it back and saw your scummy tone and figured you should better explain or.... perhaps your tone wasn't a scum slip and you were just continuing your thoughts in the next post. Seeing as just about everyone, if not everyone, sees you as good with their GTHs, I'm thinking it was one of my irrational reads. I'm good at those. But I don't know. I would put you as a firm yellow in my head.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I want to bring home the thought I had about LC during the GTH.... My civ reading towards him was because of the way he pursued his gut read on Epi, but then when I had to make a split second decision I tried hard to think of anything specific he's contributed to the thread recently and I couldn't.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

"bring home" what the fuck

hi honey i'm home, guess what I brought this time, it's a post about Long Con

the kids: awww again?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if someone explains the jack thing to me then I will be eternally grateful
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jack ignores my posts, puts a vote on me after I voted him and disappears.

Come on Jack, if you're town, you can do better than that.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
No, but really, I don't know what he'd be like as scum. If he's leading, and leading well, mafia will probably kill him and take care of things for us. If they start killing other leaders and JJJ takes control of the game, wipe him.
This is gross. All it is is an invitation for JJJ-less mafia to burn a lynch. Gross.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What is your read on JJJ?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

To Jack:

My work browser is now blocking the full editor page.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... f=28&t=726

I think that was it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm Jack ignores my posts, puts a vote on me after I voted him and disappears.

What posts am I ignoring?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

current reads as of now:

town
dunya
likely town
nutella
sig
mesk
sloonie
long con
epi
daisy
ddl
kyle
quin

maybe town maybe scum
drwilgy
colonialbob
eloh

likely scum
jjj
jack

also 2 inactive users: dom, insertnamehere - let's say one is scum and one is town, if I want to be politically correct.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:48 am I could maybe townread DDL, assume an inactive baddie with Dunya and maybe Speed (maybe Bob, maybe Epi).
Doesn't this go against everything you preach, though?

Or here, let me try something.

I've seen this arguement before and while it isn't necessarily wrong, I hate it.

It's essentially "an inactive user must be scum, because why not?"

I have seen you mention my name a couple times now, if not more, and I think with all the posts I have contributed this last day I am allowed to expect some sort of basis for your scum read of me please.
first post you ignored
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 pm One thought I've just had: Jack is uber fucking annoying in this game. He keeps talking about me. All the time. Over and over. Flip-flopping, listing reasons why he thinks I'm bad yet not being sure of them, etc.

He is so obssessed with me it's making me read him as a civ. Because I think a baddie would have either succesfully lynched me or stopped caring. He keeps caring. He cares so hard I think he is legit.
Jack's done the same thing on me. I read this as much more scummy than townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:27 pm To Jack:

My work browser is now blocking the full editor page.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... f=28&t=726

I think that was it.
Thanks. Two years.

I don't think I've ever been lynched on Day 1. I've seen it happen or almost to Doc and Sprityo several times and I've only been here a year.

I think your conclusion that Day 1 lynches are a crapshoot and anyone can be lynched on Day 1 is incorrect. I stand by my statement that you would be a difficult mislynch target and that this causes your LC accusation to not feel genuine.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm Jack ignores my posts, puts a vote on me after I voted him and disappears.

Him ignoring/not responding to stuff is definitely a scumtell.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:59 am If Long Con is a civilian, then is most likely means he is genuine in his suspicion of me.
If his suspicion is genuine, then his accusation that I am being deliberate and calculating in my dealings thus far should be one that he can logically explain.
Already done, but you want more words?
In other words, if I know what I'm doing (i.e., being deliberate in "setting up a long game"), and Long Con is calling me out on that, then he should be able to explain how my actions in the thread so far will benefit my team and me down the road. What is the long game and how am I expecting it to play out?
Uh, you pick two Civs and buddy them so they trust you and don't lynch you. Long game benefit: survival, and more likely to lynch Civs along the way. You intimidate Sloonei out of coming after you. Benefit: One less Civ coming after you; survival; more likely to lynch a Civ along the way.
If he can't answer that, then his suspicion isn't genuine, and he's trying to get a quick and easy Day 1 lynch out of the way.
Let's get this quick and easy Day 1 lynch out of the way, folks!
Point LC.

Epi is perhaps the best dancer on the site. There is nothing "quick and easy" about trying to mislynch him on Day 1. This feels like trying to scare away votes, not a legit attempt to scumhunt, which is exactly what Epi is already accused of doing with Sloonei.

Combined with suspicious nonlynchcandidate declarations, I think this is worthy of a vote.

PS: What is my tell?
can someone explain this post, I don't really understand. Was Jack agreeing with LC or Epi? It seems very strangely worded. He uses "mislynch", when lynching Epi would be ---- lynching him --- until the mod revealed what his alliance was. If he was saying Epi is worthy of a vote, why would he call it a "mislynch"? Am I missing something? Maybe lost in translation?
please explain "mislynch" use here. I've asked several times. Why did you choose to use the word "mislynch" when referencing Epi's lynching.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm Sorry guys, in the last 2 days i've had to read 2000 posts while people yelled at me and voted for me and demanded me to explain my reads all the time. I'm tired of reading. I think I need a break.

I hate MU.
before you take a break, read me. You were suspicious of sprityo, what do you think of dunya?
I don't know. I didn't see anything particulary good or bad, but I skimmed most of it.

I know I don't want to lynch you today. It's too soon.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:14 pm I want to bring home the thought I had about LC during the GTH.... My civ reading towards him was because of the way he pursued his gut read on Epi, but then when I had to make a split second decision I tried hard to think of anything specific he's contributed to the thread recently and I couldn't.
Aaaww, again? :rolleyes:

I'm reading more than writing at this time.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Honestly, since I was feeling bad about lynching Jack based on higher activity and interactive levels, I'm going to say that could be down to the fact we gave him much more credit as a replacement to catch up the last few days and since he's constantly being interrogated and quoted here, he can't get away with that as easily. I've been trying to get him to talk since yesterday, but I feel he is very selective about what he responds to.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:30 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 pm One thought I've just had: Jack is uber fucking annoying in this game. He keeps talking about me. All the time. Over and over. Flip-flopping, listing reasons why he thinks I'm bad yet not being sure of them, etc.

Explain? You think he's forcing it?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Whatever, Nightblue.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:28 pm current reads as of now:

town
dunya
likely town
nutella
sig
mesk
sloonie
long con
epi
daisy
ddl
kyle
quin
speedchuck

maybe town maybe scum
drwilgy
colonialbob
eloh

likely scum
jjj
jack

also 2 inactive users: dom, insertnamehere - let's say one is scum and one is town, if I want to be politically correct.
i forgot speedchuck, he goes as a likely town read for now, but I have both eyes on him.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:31 pm

has he done that in the past? Can you quote a game off the top of your head?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Explain? You think he's forcing it?
I think he's flip flopping to be able to push on somebody who seems slightly bad but not be the one going after them. Look at his reads on me from d2 until today. Iirc he has me as a lean town, then Sloonei makes his case and he's all "yeah that's a good case," and I'm back to the bottom, then a few different people show up and say they see me as town and he bumps me back to the middle. He seems like he's following consensus instead of trying to create it. That's not the civ Jack I know.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:31 pm

has he done that in the past? Can you quote a game off the top of your head?
I'm trying to remember if it was crossover or pirates (i think crossover) where he kept ignoring / sidestepping my questions. Let me look real quick.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ch#p383906

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:59 am If Long Con is a civilian, then is most likely means he is genuine in his suspicion of me.
If his suspicion is genuine, then his accusation that I am being deliberate and calculating in my dealings thus far should be one that he can logically explain.
In other words, if I know what I'm doing (i.e., being deliberate in "setting up a long game"), and Long Con is calling me out on that, then he should be able to explain how my actions in the thread so far will benefit my team and me down the road. What is the long game and how am I expecting it to play out?
Uh, you pick two Civs and buddy them so they trust you and don't lynch you. Long game benefit: survival, and more likely to lynch Civs along the way. You intimidate Sloonei out of coming after you. Benefit: One less Civ coming after you; survival; more likely to lynch a Civ along the way.
If he can't answer that, then his suspicion isn't genuine, and he's trying to get a quick and easy Day 1 lynch out of the way.
Point LC.

Epi is perhaps the best dancer on the site. There is nothing "quick and easy" about trying to mislynch him on Day 1. This feels like trying to scare away votes, not a legit attempt to scumhunt, which is exactly what Epi is already accused of doing with Sloonei.

Combined with suspicious nonlynchcandidate declarations, I think this is worthy of a vote.

can someone explain this post, I don't really understand. Was Jack agreeing with LC or Epi? It seems very strangely worded. He uses "mislynch", when lynching Epi would be ---- lynching him --- until the mod revealed what his alliance was. If he was saying Epi is worthy of a vote, why would he call it a "mislynch"? Am I missing something? Maybe lost in translation?
please explain "mislynch" use here. I've asked several times. Why did you choose to use the word "mislynch" when referencing Epi's lynching.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]dunya[/mention] it was in fact crossover, where Jack was mafia.
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:29 pm Voting Jack for aforementioned reasons, plus he's responded to lots of other folks but not my posts about him. Avoiding the subject?

Dizzy, I've got to run, but I'll come back to address your post about me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ch#p383906

Point LC.

don't you find it rather odd you used "mislynch" in this context. The word wouldn't be in our heads unless a: we were epi or b: we were scum. :ohyeah:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:48 am I could maybe townread DDL, assume an inactive baddie with Dunya and maybe Speed (maybe Bob, maybe Epi).

I've seen this arguement before and while it isn't necessarily wrong, I hate it.

I have seen you mention my name a couple times now, if not more, and I think with all the posts I have contributed this last day I am allowed to expect some sort of basis for your scum read of me please.
first post you ignored
I like this accusation.

More like "I have enough town reads and there are enough inactive players that I don't need to have exactly 4 baddies picked out and I can move one of my four gth baddie reads without worrying I've necessarily been pocketed."
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm

first post you ignored
I like this accusation.

More like "I have enough town reads and there are enough inactive players that I don't need to have exactly 4 baddies picked out and I can move one of my four gth baddie reads without worrying I've necessarily been pocketed."
still goes against everything you stand for. sell-out.

Why are you voting for me? Why am I in your scum reads?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

BTW I don't agree with the "using the word mislynch is a scumtell" argument, it sounds a lot like the bad argument on Daisy d1, but I have plenty of other reasons to suspect Jack so.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm if someone explains the jack thing to me then I will be eternally grateful
[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] ?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If Jack is bad, then he has slipped twice.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:49 pm @dunya it was in fact crossover, where Jack was mafia.
colonialbob wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:29 pm Voting Jack for aforementioned reasons, plus he's responded to lots of other folks but not my posts about him. Avoiding the subject?

Sorry. I was too busy catching opposing baddies LC, Epi, Dizzy and Silver to deal with you. :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ch#p383906

Point LC.

don't you find it rather odd you used "mislynch" in this context. The word wouldn't be in our heads unless a: we were epi or b: we were scum. :ohyeah:
I've got snow boots on, okay?

I never slip.

CBob, you ever see me slip?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Point LC.

I've got snow boots on, okay?

I never slip.

CBob, you ever see me slip?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm If Jack is bad, then he has slipped twice.
Boy howdy I must be good then.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:17 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:49 pm @dunya it was in fact crossover, where Jack was mafia.

Sorry. I was too busy catching opposing baddies LC, Epi, Dizzy and Silver to deal with you. :p
Also, you accused me of ignoring your questions in that game prior to actually asking me any questions.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 6&sr=posts

You bad or tunneling?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scratch that. I think I'm holding that ISO upside down. Stand by.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:17 pm

I was Indy.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”