Moderator: Community Team

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by sprityo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:12 pmAfter ME and FE, I think I can find town Sprityo (and thus not town Sprityo by contrast) with enough time.

Kinda doubt he’ll last long enough to test that theory. Really bad look.

Like an actual bad look, not like the fake fake fake unslip from way back when.
How much time are we talking? :p
Anyway, I actually tone read Sprit town myself. I just don't get what he's doing all of the time. I also haven't memorized all the limitations around when people can post and not, which I understand is a requirement to give a read (rolls eyes at Epi). Seems Sprit has had a busy time lately.
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:01 amI voted off after she stated her reason. Albeit poor, was still a reason. I’m off my 24 hour shift so it’s time to come catchup on everything I missed
24 hour shift? o.o
Why did you vote yourself then? I took it as a joke? What I disliked, to be clear, is that you had lapluie as a suspect, voted yourself (so not helping any other lynch or pushing any other reads), and then after it's all done you come out critizing the lynch. It's just not constructive imo. It's also hypocritical, cause you didn't do anything to ensure a better lynch.
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 ami want to add you cropped out the second quote's context so it looks worse :mafia:
Well no, I looked back at your voting to engage with your hypocrisy and engage with you. I didn't look at your whole ISO and wouldn't have posted that if I did. But it's fair to point out I should look closer at the whole context. I just remembered your vote, so the statement stood out to me as a red flag.
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm I agree with Jay about Epi being weirdo. That sprityo post getting all high horse about the lynch seems lame but I dunno about scum lame more just lame lame. I am pretty sure he got well over his lap sus since he only self voted because he couldn't unvote. The worst part about it is he didn't have the cajones to just vote someone else instead of himself but it's the sort of fearless weirdo move I see town make and get lynched for more than scum.

Sprityo why you no vote anyone else?

Also rip lap.

Phone posting this weekend so rip my contributions.
I think I agree, but mildly, with this. Sprit's "omg you lynched a townie" is lame lame. I didn't get why he voted himself. Epi vs Jay makes me want to smash something. What an unnecessary discussion. It could basically be as easy as this:

Jay: I have sneaking suspicion because I don't find Epi reevaluated and followed up on his reads to the standards I hold him.
Epi: Jimmeeey, you forget that I was super busy and wasn't able to follow the thread closely at the time, so I couldn't really do what you expected.
Jay: Oh right, I didn't think of that.

But they are drama queens lol.
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 amif you expect some kind of weird gambit, strategy bullshit from me in a big mafia game, youre dead wrong
I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you explain?
Re: last quote. Jay hadn’t brought up my crazy playstyle in burglaries as husband only real mafia experience with me so I referred to that under the assumption that people would possibly think I would partake in such an atrocity. Burglaries are fine and fun, but mafia is srs business :srsnod:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:27 pm I think you are being bamboozled by wolbre talking about his experiences.

Ted Bunson can probably talk about his experiences babysitting kids and that one time at the supermarket.

Doesn’t negate the underlying madness
Scotty does this mean you are reading him as mafia or are you just warning us to be cautious? If you are reading him as mafia could you talk about why, unless you already have and I just missed it.
Here: something I said yesterday
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:37 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:26 pm What does 9:30 AEST mean?

Auckland east standard time? Legit have no idea when night is ending
I think it means Australian Eastern Time but I could be wrong. His time is 13 or 14 hours (I forget which) ahead of our EST so I expect a post tonight sometime around 7:30 - 8:30.
Ah, gotcha. I thought Quin lived in England for some treason
Quin you treasoning bastard.

God save the Queen!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:43 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:27 pm I think you are being bamboozled by wolbre talking about his experiences.

Ted Bunson can probably talk about his experiences babysitting kids and that one time at the supermarket.

Scotty does this mean you are reading him as mafia or are you just warning us to be cautious? If you are reading him as mafia could you talk about why, unless you already have and I just missed it.
Here: something I said yesterday
Oh my bad Scotty, I do remember that post now. I think I even semi-responded re: how I also sometimes get the niceness rap so Im not inclined to hold that against him. I will keep in mind your other thoughts though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

I don't really see any underlying madness here sistah
Also, idk why Ted Bunson is but are you thinking of Ted Bundy?
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Yep! That’s the one! Ted bunson was an old classmate from high school. I get them mixed up all the time.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Yep! That’s the one! Ted bunson was an old classmate from high school. I get them mixed up all the time.
Ted Bunson was probably his lesser known prodigy serial killer
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Can I have a townread for being helpful and smartish
:hugs:
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:51 am
sig wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 am Ddl and scotty are both looking good right now imo.
You’re looking good to me too, my man.

Which means you’re probably mafia
It would be just my luck to get lynched for looking to townie. :pout:

I'm flying back to Philly today, so I'll have much more activity starting tomorrow when I can return to my shit baggy ways and do nothing for three months. :beer:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:57 pm Wolbre04 - I haven't played as scum before and I would be messier probably if I was
Dys
DDL
Dom
Marmot
Jack
Juliets

Mac
JJJ
Epi
LC
Kyle
INH

Sig
Nova

Penny
Spirit
Avito

[mention]wolbre04[/mention] When did I move from a town read to a mafia read. :ponder:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:16 am alright im on page 19. done with day 1

clusterfuck. to say the least, maybe i could convince DDL to make me another GMAN chart because i like it when he does those. otherwise ill do it myself

Im gonna gut call the mafia team:

Scotty
INH
Sig
Marmot/Kyle

continuing on with tonight's content
Well I guess we should give up guys we've been caught. :sigh:

:p

INH and Scotty both look good to me, no reads on Marmot, Kyle, or this Sig guy.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

when did blue become acceptable as a rainbow color
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

So I don't have the time or really the energy to build a proper case right now, but I'm gut reading Wolbre bad. He just doesn't seem genuine to me this game. I'll probably start tomorrow with a vote there.

Epi is being epi, which tells me nothing about him.
Mac was quieter early on, but is back to being Macish so I like that.
Juliet seems good

Avito was my day 1 ping, but I can't recall why so I'll be looking that over again.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:02 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:16 am alright im on page 19. done with day 1

clusterfuck. to say the least, maybe i could convince DDL to make me another GMAN chart because i like it when he does those. otherwise ill do it myself

Im gonna gut call the mafia team:

Scotty
INH
Sig
Marmot/Kyle

continuing on with tonight's content
Well I guess we should give up guys we've been caught. :sigh:

:p

INH and Scotty both look good to me, no reads on Marmot, Kyle, or this Sig guy.
sig, is there anything in particular about INH that causes you to read him as civ? My view of him is null at best and veers toward mafia when I think of his sheeping Epi and not providing much in the way of content.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

sig wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:59 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:57 pm Wolbre04 - I haven't played as scum before and I would be messier probably if I was
Dys
DDL
Dom
Marmot
Jack
Juliets

Mac
JJJ
Epi
LC
Kyle
INH

Sig
Nova

Penny
Spirit
Avito

@wolbre04 When did I move from a town read to a mafia read. :ponder:
When you said I'm scum because I'm being nice which is how I play all my games
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

Is it just me or did this night last longer than the day?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:22 pm Is it just me or did this night last longer than the day?
I'm pretty sure it did last longer.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Mafia killed Quin rip
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin said the night phase would be extended to better align with schedules.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:34 pm Quin said the night phase would be extended to better align with schedules.
I know I've kept you all waiting long enough :p Two hours more, then I can set the poll up properly.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:34 pm Quin said the night phase would be extended to better align with schedules.
I know I've kept you all waiting long enough :p Two hours more, then I can set the poll up properly.
Thanks for letting us know when Quin

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

More racism:
Fuck horses.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:22 pm More racism:
Fuck horses.
lol, I was gonna ask about this...

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:35 pm
Fuck horses.
lol, I was gonna ask about this...
Eh, I just play a buck on five horses for the Kentucky Derby and let every member of the family pick. Nothing big. Then I drink a mint julep while I watch.

Of course on the rainiest day in Kentucky Derby history the chalk favorite still wins. :rolleyes:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Night 1 has ended.

Dyslexicon was killed.
He was Masayoshi Kimura.

Day 2 has begun and will end at 10:30 AEST. This will hopefully be the schedule from now on.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bummer. He was helping keep the thread alive. Sorry to see you go Dizzy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, I'm off to watch tv, not sure if I'll be back tonight.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 2]

Post by Long Con »

Bye Dizzy. Sorry no one noticed your fakeslip earlier; I thought it was cool.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

day 2
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

that was a mean kill, rip diz
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Avito wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:13 am You call them posts but like what there is only 4 of them I think and you trying to decipher that I m scum based on that seems opportunistic as hell.
This whole post of your was nothing but fluff too with all the smiley talk :grin:
Bleh.

[VOTE: Avito] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fucking lame. Dyslexicon is fun.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Day 2. Noobs on the menu. Pennywise can have my vote.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 pm Fucking lame. Dyslexicon is fun.
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 pm Day 2. Noobs on the menu. Pennywise can have my vote.
We on the same page.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Fuck horses.
Oh, man. I know a website you would love.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Rip, Diz.

Play another game with us, soon.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:49 pm Binary rainbow.

Dragon D. Luffy
Dyslexicon
Jackofhearts2005
juliets
Kylemii
Long Con
MacDougall
Scotty
sig

Avito
Dom
Epignosis
insertnamehere
Marmot
novaselinenever
Pennywise
sprityo
wolbre
I'm still feeling this for the most part. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Dyslexicon »

Good luck, town! You can do it! :cloud9:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I don't believe Juliets would ever kill dizzy day one after dizzy having not played a game in what was probably decades
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:41 pm I don't believe Juliets would ever kill dizzy day one after dizzy having not played a game in what was probably decades
I don't think she'd be into the idea, agreed. I also am not sure she'd be the kind of assertive mafioso that commands final kill decisions. In any event I don't find her especially suspicious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:41 pm I don't believe Juliets would ever kill dizzy day one after dizzy having not played a game in what was probably decades
What about you, Mr Fire? Is there any reason you wouldn't kill Dizzy?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:27 pm Avito
Dom
Epignosis
insertnamehere
Marmot
novaselinenever
Pennywise
sprityo
wolbre
Help me to extract the civilians and narrow the field.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In which I glare creepily into the eyes of Avito:

Avito wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am Hey folks we have a nice selection of smileys here too :nicenod:
Your similes sucks period
Also what are the rules here regarding role claims it's an open setup so it's banned right

Dear departed Dizzy was one who did not care for this. They suggested that this kind of thing can evidence a subconscious desire of a mafioso to ensure game-breaking strategies are absolutely prevented. I don't know if I subscribe to such a specific psychological assertion, but I understand it.

Avito wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:08 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 pm Right now I think I'm actually more likely to vote Avito instead of nova because they two have more games with each other than I have with either of them, and nova's meta read made sense.

I mean, I'm used to Avito being inactive, but he strikes me as someone who plays seriously sometimes, even if this is not common anymore.

I'd like to see @Avito actually defend himself against nova's accusation with something other than a No U vote tho.
I would defend myself but his accusations arnt wrong I hate claiming, when I sat that it's an open setup and no vanilla roles in it that got me thinking that claiming would be locked
PS the OP was too long didn't read anything except my role from it.

I'm a bit skeptical that Civilian Avito's first relevant concern in the game would be about claiming rules if he truly didn't read anything (which I can believe).

Avito wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:13 am You call them posts but like what there is only 4 of them I think and you trying to decipher that I m scum based on that seems opportunistic as hell.
This whole post of your was nothing but fluff too with all the smiley talk :grin:

"You can't possibly tell that I am scum based upon 4 irrelevant posts".

Yuck.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In which I glare creepily into the eyes of Dom:

Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 am I'm here! Super busy this week, but here!

(And I'm dead in the game I was super invested in :mad: )
Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:51 pmi teach math
Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm who wants to admit they're bad?
Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:54 pm wowzers thta's good analysis!!!

k.

I have no reason to trust or suspect Dom. He is in the POE pool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LEBRON JAMES

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 pm In which I glare creepily into the eyes of Avito:

Avito wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am Hey folks we have a nice selection of smileys here too :nicenod:
Your similes sucks period
Also what are the rules here regarding role claims it's an open setup so it's banned right

Dear departed Dizzy was one who did not care for this. They suggested that this kind of thing can evidence a subconscious desire of a mafioso to ensure game-breaking strategies are absolutely prevented. I don't know if I subscribe to such a specific psychological assertion, but I understand it.

Avito wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:08 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 pm Right now I think I'm actually more likely to vote Avito instead of nova because they two have more games with each other than I have with either of them, and nova's meta read made sense.

I mean, I'm used to Avito being inactive, but he strikes me as someone who plays seriously sometimes, even if this is not common anymore.

I'd like to see @Avito actually defend himself against nova's accusation with something other than a No U vote tho.
I would defend myself but his accusations arnt wrong I hate claiming, when I sat that it's an open setup and no vanilla roles in it that got me thinking that claiming would be locked
PS the OP was too long didn't read anything except my role from it.

I'm a bit skeptical that Civilian Avito's first relevant concern in the game would be about claiming rules if he truly didn't read anything (which I can believe).

"You can't possibly tell that I am scum based upon 4 irrelevant posts".

Yuck.
Here we go, I know this story. We end up lynching Avito, and he's bad, and then I get lynched next because of our Day 1 interactions.

Did everyone notice? I voted for Avito, BUT I switched it off to Marmot later! I don't want to waste anyone's time.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:54 pm
I don't think she'd be into the idea, agreed. I also am not sure she'd be the kind of assertive mafioso that commands final kill decisions. In any event I don't find her especially suspicious.
i guess that's valid, i haven't been on a mafia team with juliets for like 6 years so idk how she is bts
Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:58 pm
What about you, Mr Fire? Is there any reason you wouldn't kill Dizzy?
i think killing people who don't play often early is distasteful and goes against what i see as the main goal of playing mafia
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:20 pm Here we go, I know this story. We end up lynching Avito, and he's bad, and then I get lynched next because of our Day 1 interactions.

Did everyone notice? I voted for Avito, BUT I switched it off to Marmot later! I don't want to waste anyone's time.
You're a confirmed civilian.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:20 pm Here we go, I know this story. We end up lynching Avito, and he's bad, and then I get lynched next because of our Day 1 interactions.

No I'm not. I didn't get upset because of what role card I received.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:34 pm

No I'm not. I didn't get upset because of what role card I received.
I don't think that happens if you're being correctly lynched.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”