Occultism Mafia - THE END

Moderator: Community Team

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm

birdwithteeth11
44%
Dom
No votes
Metalmarsh89
No votes
Mongoose
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
That's not true, that's impossible! (Host/Mod/Dead/Non-Player)
56%

Total votes: 9
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Re: Occultism Mafia - Day 4

Post by thellama73 »

Also, I'm still missing six votes with 20 minutes to go. Come on, guys.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by insertnamehere »

S~V~S wrote:These are my question marks (I feel pretty good about everyone else):

BWT
Dom
Eloh
Hedge
MM
Nutella
Vomps

Of those, leaning civ:

Eloh
Hedge

That leaves:

BWT: As blendy as the person he replaced
Dom: Comes back from being sick; Boogs dies. This would be a nice set up as well, though.
MM: Not loving the drive by
Nutella: No clue; but I really hate MMs vote
Vomps: Love the participation, but the game related content kinda blendy

I am leaning towards MM or BWT most
I agree with SVS, BWT has been super blendy to me this whole game. He fits the profile of an inactive baddie, and neither him nor Keterman has even voted this game. 10 minutes to go, not sold on Nutella, going to go with BWT.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 81

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I concur. Doing the same.

and we are agreeing too much, lol. The sky is gonna fall down or something :lol:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Occultism Mafia - Day 4

Post by Vompatti »

I don't understand those Nutella votes and SVS seems like a civ, so I voted MM. Could just as well have voted for BWT had I seen those votes coming. :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Looks like it is in my interest to vote for either BWT or MM. BWT seems blendy and not explaining his suspicions well, but I also didn't like MM's driveby vote with no explanation. Going with MM.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Gah! I realized about 20 minutes ago that I hadn't voted. That was just enough time for me to catch up and vote. Went with nutella because I hadn't seen anything that swayed me in any other direction.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

As for my lack of participation (can't speak for Keterman's unfortunately), I'm notoriously bad usually with keeping up with speed games. I work a variable schedule every week, so the idea of a game where cycles change every 24 hours sometimes screws me over really badly. Because a lot of times, I won't get much time (or any) to catch up and make informed decisions. I'm doing everything in my power to try to have one speed game where that doesn't happen though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FLY, YOU FOOLS!

One of the most powerful and interesting powers at the disposal of witches was reportedly their Flying Ointments, which they rubbed on their bodies to allow them to fly to the Witches’ Sabbath. Recipes for Flying Ointments have been handed down to us from a number of sources, but of course their authenticity is questionable, and there is a need to change with the times.

Your assignment for tonight is to come up with a modern recipe for flying ointment for your personal use. Points will be awarded for thoroughness of research, creativity, personal appropriateness, panache and moxie. Rewards will be given arbitrarily according to my fickle, transient whim.

While MetalMarsh and Nutella were diligently working away at this task, the rest of the group was engaged in sneaky talk behind their backs. Some wanted to lynch Metal, the others, Nutella. It was such a tough decision they could barely make it! Finally, though, they settled on Nutella.

Was this the end for poor Nutella? Would her career as an occultist be cut short by an angry and fickle mob?

Yep.

Nutella has been lynched. She was Aleister Crowley.
Chronozon, with a satisfied smirk, has receded into the realm from whence he came.
You have 24 hours to submit your PMs and post a recipe for a flying ointment in the thread.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Holy Crap!

My instincts suck this game. So... the game is not over? I do not notice win conditions, did i somehow miss them?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Well, you're welcome. You can thank us later. :P BIH Nutella!

So given that the game isn't over yet, my guess is that we still have other roles we need dead to finish the game. Abramelin is the only person I see with secrets, so my first guess would be that it's him. Anybody agree or disagree there?

Linki: It's okay. You're forgiven, since we know you're not evil. :P
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Occultism Mafia - Night 4

Post by nutella »

You guys are no fun.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You civilians sure are lucky I decided to count Elohcin's vote. Random.org was gunning for MetalMarsh. :P

And no, the game is not over.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh, and since it's annoying when hosts are too cryptic about these sorts of things, I will go ahead and tell you that yes, you have to kill Abramelin. Someone like that just can't be allowed to live.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:Oh, and since it's annoying when hosts are too cryptic about these sorts of things, I will go ahead and tell you that yes, you have to kill Abramelin. Someone like that just can't be allowed to live.
Did he do some not-very-nice things?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Oh, and since it's annoying when hosts are too cryptic about these sorts of things, I will go ahead and tell you that yes, you have to kill Abramelin. Someone like that just can't be allowed to live.
Did he do some not-very-nice things?
Let's just say that power corrupts.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Put into a copper pot:
a cup of Datura root, minced
a cup of Wolfsbane, chopped
The oil of 6 pounds of unbaptized olives (I'm vegetarian)
ground poppies, about 1/8 pound
3 tbs morning glory seeds ground to a paste
1 cup psilocybin mushrooms
1 cup of honey from a beehive fed totally on nightshade plants

Simmer together for an hour at low heat; strain out plant matter. Mix in boiling springwater enough to make the mixture the consistency of milk, reduce the heat to low and, stirring frequently, allow to simmer several hours until the mixture is the consistency of yogurt. Let cool, and apply to the skin; swallowing a spoonful might not hurt. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Bye Nutella :D Thanks for counting my vote Llama!

After I get the kids to bed I am going to do some rereading of the roles as well as players posts. Does anyone think Abramelin could have been recruited to the baddie team? If so, my distancing comment could still be relevant.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

BIH Nutella!

Let's get down to it, we're now looking for a rogue indie type character.
Abramelin the Mage - Author of one of the most powerful and rigorous works of Western Magic, detailing an intense operation to commune with one's Holy Guardian Angel and learn great magical secrets. Takes a few days to complete his operation, but if he makes it he becomes super powerful. *secrets*
So, can we assume his "operation" has been completed? My first guess is that he had something to do with our old pal Chronozon rising from where ever it is that things rise from. Can we assume that Abramelin's "operation" summoned Chronozon?
thellama73 wrote:
Chronozon, with a satisfied smirk, has receded into the realm from whence he came.
Okay, Chrono was pleased after Nutella was lynched, and subsequently the whole baddie team being destroyed. I'd guess that this wasn't a coincidence. If Chrono is connected to Abramelin, maybe he had to eliminate the baddie team first before he could gain powers, and really become a threat to the civvies.

Or, alternatively, he was offered a choice to either join the civvies or the baddies once he completed his "operation". I don't see Abe joining the baddies willingly, though. (No offense to AP or Nutella.) I doubt that he has been recruited.

I really don't know who to look at. I'd assume that Abramelin was civvie-neutral before he had his little "operation", and possibly had to get the baddies out in order to make himself stronger.

This means that looking for people not wanting to catch baddies could end up being fruitless. As far as we know, he's a lone wolf, so no looking for connections either.

We're going to have start back at square one for this.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:What I am suspicious of is MM's vote for nutella with no explanation, and I've been suspicious of replacements since they well, replaced the inactive players. That is where my vote is going today.
I'm sorry for not explaining before. It was just a strong hunch. I hope don't think too badly of it now.

llama, if the mafia is eliminated, will it be declared in the game thread?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: llama, if the mafia is eliminated, will it be declared in the game thread?
The mafia has been eliminated. You're just after the indie now.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Elohcin wrote:Bye Nutella :D Thanks for counting my vote Llama!

After I get the kids to bed I am going to do some rereading of the roles as well as players posts. Does anyone think Abramelin could have been recruited to the baddie team? If so, my distancing comment could still be relevant.
I dunno. I mean, I guess it's possible. I know Crowley's role didn't mention any powers specifically, but that Chornozon (or however it's spelled) wasn't mentioned in any of the roles. So I guess by that theory, there could be other baddie secrets we aren't aware of. I just don't think it's likely that someone gets recruited by Day 4. Usually, recruitments take a bit longer than that from what I've seen in games.

Tl;dr: It's within the realm of possibility, but I don't think it's likely.

Linki: Yeah, I think we're going to have to start over for this one. I get the feeling Abramelin is a lone wolf, and would not have been civvie or baddie-oriented. So I guess we start there.

Linki2: And I would also like an answer to Blooper's question.

Linki3: Nevermind. That answers that.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:I really don't know who to look at. I'd assume that Abramelin was civvie-neutral before he had his little "operation", and possibly had to get the baddies out in order to make himself stronger.
I dunno if I agree. There are so many civvie players, I have a hard time seeing Abramelin aligned with them, even at the beginning.

Linki: thanks llama.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I really don't know who to look at. I'd assume that Abramelin was civvie-neutral before he had his little "operation", and possibly had to get the baddies out in order to make himself stronger.
I dunno if I agree. There are so many civvie players, I have a hard time seeing Abramelin aligned with them, even at the beginning.

Linki: thanks llama.
I can see it INH's way. It still makes for a balanced game IMO even if Abram needed to get the baddies out to gain his power. However, I wouldn't call it civvie-neutral. I would call it a last-man-standing role. He needs everyone gone to win but only gains his powers once the baddies are gone. If we weren't so good at getting the baddies this quickly, it would have taken him longer to gain his powers or we may have even lynched him before he was able to gain his powers.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:What I am suspicious of is MM's vote for nutella with no explanation, and I've been suspicious of replacements since they well, replaced the inactive players. That is where my vote is going today.
I'm sorry for not explaining before. It was just a strong hunch. I hope don't think too badly of it now.
:hug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
I certainly did say that, then she became involved. And with only one baddie left, I felt what Mongoose was saying had some merit.

You find that people changing their minds makes them bad?
No.

Given the results, of the lynch, I think that I was wrong though.
S~V~S wrote:I just searched MMs posts for "Nutella" and there were only 2 mentions, both today. After this post, the nutella vote surprised me.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:As for who I am voting for today, it is between Mongoose and Nutella. I have explained my suspicions of them both and Nutella's most recent post seems like distancing to me.

Niju, what do you think of Mongoose? You had said before the MP lynch that his case on her seemed sound and then you voted MP. What was your reasoning there?
There's only one mafia left. Who is nutella distancing from? As far as I know, distancing is something that baddies teammates do.
The other post was the vote where he voted for her.
Didn't we try this with Epig?
S~V~S wrote: BWT: As blendy as the person he replaced
Dom: Comes back from being sick; Boogs dies. This would be a nice set up as well, though.
MM: Not loving the drive by
Nutella: No clue; but I really hate MMs vote
Vomps: Love the participation, but the game related content kinda blendy

I am leaning towards MM or BWT most
I just want to fill everyone in on my condition:
I am feeling better. I am on some pretty heavy medication, and it's screwing with me a bit. I have a few more days of it, and if my ears are not back to normal, I have to go back and hope for the best. :/
S~V~S wrote:Yeah, I concur. Doing the same.

and we are agreeing too much, lol. The sky is gonna fall down or something :lol:
Sherry, do you think there's a reason Mr. Name wants to be your bff this game?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well, you're welcome. You can thank us later. :P BIH Nutella!

So given that the game isn't over yet, my guess is that we still have other roles we need dead to finish the game. Abramelin is the only person I see with secrets, so my first guess would be that it's him. Anybody agree or disagree there?

Who is "us"?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote:

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well, you're welcome. You can thank us later. :P BIH Nutella!

Who is "us"?
Should we tell Dom that there's only one "baddie" left, or just let him continue to think that there are teammates? It's kind of funny.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Hedgeowl »

insertnamehere wrote:BIH Nutella!

Let's get down to it, we're now looking for a rogue indie type character.
Abramelin the Mage - Author of one of the most powerful and rigorous works of Western Magic, detailing an intense operation to commune with one's Holy Guardian Angel and learn great magical secrets. Takes a few days to complete his operation, but if he makes it he becomes super powerful. *secrets*
So, can we assume his "operation" has been completed? My first guess is that he had something to do with our old pal Chronozon rising from where ever it is that things rise from. Can we assume that Abramelin's "operation" summoned Chronozon?
thellama73 wrote:
Okay, Chrono was pleased after Nutella was lynched, and subsequently the whole baddie team being destroyed. I'd guess that this wasn't a coincidence. If Chrono is connected to Abramelin, maybe he had to eliminate the baddie team first before he could gain powers, and really become a threat to the civvies.

Or, alternatively, he was offered a choice to either join the civvies or the baddies once he completed his "operation". I don't see Abe joining the baddies willingly, though. (No offense to AP or Nutella.) I doubt that he has been recruited.

I really don't know who to look at. I'd assume that Abramelin was civvie-neutral before he had his little "operation", and possibly had to get the baddies out in order to make himself stronger.

This means that looking for people not wanting to catch baddies could end up being fruitless. As far as we know, he's a lone wolf, so no looking for connections either.

We're going to have start back at square one for this.
So sorry for missing the vote this evening. I probably would have voted MM again though, so ya'll did better without me. :)

As to Chronozon, I am pretty sure he was summoned by the baddie team. See below.
Mafia:
Team Power: Each night, they can attempt to evoke a demon to do their bidding.
As to Abramelin, I agree that he's likely a lone wolf and a review is in order.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:I am not faking
I wish that you were baking
Cakes and pies for me
:srsnod: :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Hedgeowl wrote:
As to Chronozon, I am pretty sure he was summoned by the baddie team. See below.
Mafia:
Team Power: Each night, they can attempt to evoke a demon to do their bidding.
As to Abramelin, I agree that he's likely a lone wolf and a review is in order.
Two problems with that, if they can summon a demon every night, then why haven't we seen a little message each day saying "Joan Rivers has risen from the depths of hell to haunt you all!" or something similar to that.

Also, if Churrozone or whatever was working for the baddies, why did when he decided to go back home, he had a "satisfied smirk"? If Llama wanted to hint at what Chromeobone was, and I think he would, he's a cheeky bastard like that, Chronolone wouldn't be smirking when his team is eliminated.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boogs »

I'd be a super happy, purring kitty if someone would use a Rez on me :)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

5 rashers thick-cut bacon
2 oz nightshade
1 oz mandrake root, chopped
1/2 c hemp seeds, crushed
2 oz fly agaric, coarsely chopped
1 oz calamus root (optional; for aromatics)
1 oz beeswax

Fry the bacon in a large cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven in batches, reserving fat and reserving bacon for another use (mmmm, bacon). Strain bacon fat through fine mesh strainer, repeating as necessary to remove all solid particles. Reserve fat in glass jar. Grind nightshade, mandrake root, hemp seeds, fly agaric, and calamus root into a fine powder using a mortar and pestle and/or food processor. Place rendered bacon fat in the top of a double boiler and add powdered ingredients, stirring to combine. Simmer over consistent heat for 3-4 hours, stirring every half hour. Strain the fat mixture through a fine mesh strainer 2-3 times, cleaning the strainer between each use. Stir beeswax into mixture, then return to double boiler and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour more or until the wax is completely melted and combined with the fat mixture. Pour melted ointment into precious, memorable containers, such as an ancestor's teacup(s). Allow to cool and solidify in the light of a waning gibbous moon. When ointment is ready, apply to the nape of the neck, elbows, and soles of the feet. Wheeeeeee!

(Recipes make me happy. Just hope this one doesn't kill me :P)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I certainly did say that, then she became involved. And with only one baddie left, I felt what Mongoose was saying had some merit.

You find that people changing their minds makes them bad?
No.

Given the results, of the lynch, I think that I was wrong though.
Ha ha ha

Um, I kinda have had a role in mind for you on and off, and it's a civvie role. I think you and I have been floundering somewhat in this game suspicion wise. I know my record is abysmal.
Dom wrote:
I just want to fill everyone in on my condition:
I am feeling better. I am on some pretty heavy medication, and it's screwing with me a bit. I have a few more days of it, and if my ears are not back to normal, I have to go back and hope for the best. :/
Glad you are doing better, hopefully totally back to normal soon.

Dom wrote:Sherry, do you think there's a reason Mr. Name wants to be your bff this game?
I do.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:Sherry, do you think there's a reason Mr. Name wants to be your bff this game?
I do.
Thank you for your well wishes

Anyway, do you think that reason is civvie-related?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

insertnamehere wrote:
Dom wrote:

Who is "us"?
Should we tell Dom that there's only one "baddie" left, or just let him continue to think that there are teammates? It's kind of funny.
Should I explain to you why I post every word I post or should I post things and let the response to influence my thinking? Should I explain to you why you don't need a comma after the word "left" or should I let you use punctuation incorrectly?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I do.
Thank you for your well wishes

Anyway, do you think that reason is civvie-related?
Nope, SVS is my teammate in the super-secret second mafia no one knows about. And we would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote: Should I explain to you why I post every word I post or should I post things and let the response to influence my thinking? Should I explain to you why you don't need a comma after the word "left" or should I let you use punctuation incorrectly?
OK, let me try to understand this post. From what I can grasp, and correct me if I'm wrong, you are upset about me asking questions about your posts. This is mafia. Asking questions about people's posts is more or less the whole game.
Dom wrote:Should I explain to you why you don't need a comma after the word "left" or should I let you use punctuation incorrectly?
Oh, are we doing grammar lessons now? Let's take a look at what you said literally a sentence earlier.

"should I post things and let the response to influence my thinking?"

Moving on, I'm not getting a LMS indie type of vibe from Dom, but more of a cold, confused, and angry civvie. We should just wait until the drugs wear off, and then hear what he has to say in a hopefully more coherent manner.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:

Who is "us"?
I meant the people who voted for Nutella. That line probably should have be in sarcastic orange, in retrospect. Because I was trying to make a joke.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

insertnamehere wrote: Moving on, I'm not getting a LMS indie type of vibe from Dom, but more of a cold, confused, and angry civvie. We should just wait until the drugs wear off, and then hear what he has to say in a hopefully more coherent manner.
I think that's why I have a hard time reading Dom sometimes. In most games, he comes across to me this way at at least one point in time. And that's the impression I'm getting from him now.

Dom, do you feel that the medication you're on is affecting your ability to play or comprehend the game in some ways, or is that a load of crock?
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Vompatti »

I don't do recipes, I just throw stuff on the pan and fry it. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Okay I am as shocked as anyone that my Day 1 "nonsense" pings amounted to something. But super pleased!

(If anyone was curious, I am very sick of counting to 5 and to 7, okay).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I have no idea how to pick out an indie per yesterday's vote spread. Nothing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have received all the PMs I expect to. Does anyone object if I end the night a little early? I will be at a baseball game tomorrow night, so the day period will last 48 hours.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:I have received all the PMs I expect to. Does anyone object if I end the night a little early? I will be at a baseball game tomorrow night, so the day period will last 48 hours.

Well, I'm going to anyway. Deal with it.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

But I'll continue to accept Flying Ointment recipes until the designated time, just to be fair.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:I have received all the PMs I expect to. Does anyone object if I end the night a little early? I will be at a baseball game tomorrow night, so the day period will last 48 hours.
This sounds fake.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Occultism Mafia - Day 5

Post by thellama73 »

THEOSOPHY

Largely popularized in the 19th century by Madame Helena Blavatsky, Theosophy is a complex theory of the evolution and nature of humanity and of divinity. Theosophy posits a structure of the universe that is logical and which can be extrapolated to discover truth. The meaningful coincidences, describe by psychologist Carl Jung as Synchronicity, are key.

Blavatsky claimed to have received direct knowledge of many races of mankind, gradually progressing from the purely spiritual to the physical beings we are today. She claimed that the human race passes through predictable cycles, and that the next phase of human evolution was rapidly approaching.

The present race of humanity was believed to be the Fifth, known as the Aryan. There would be a total of seven races before the cycle completes. Blavatsky was a believer in lost continents such as Atlantis and Lemuria, and theorized that their inhabitants came from the Fourth and Third Root Races respectively.

Further reading:
Synchronicity by Carl Young
The Secret Doctrine by Helena Blavatsky

END LECTURE

Ninja Blooper has been murdered to death by Abramelin the Mage.
MovingPictures07 has been resurrected.
You have 24 hours to lynch someone. Actually, I am going to a baseball game tomorrow night. You have 48 hours.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sad Blooper is sad.

(also, is there another way to be murdered besides to death? :P)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That sucks Blooper :(

Welcome Back MP :D

OK, how would we even go about finding this person? A smart indy plays like a civ as long as possible. Maybe a reread of blooper, to see who she had an eye on might be useful. She was a fairly odd kill choice IMO, so it could be something she said.

Also, as always, LOVE your graphics, Blooper :)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

S~V~S wrote:That sucks Blooper :(

Welcome Back MP :D

OK, how would we even go about finding this person? A smart indy plays like a civ as long as possible. Maybe a reread of blooper, to see who she had an eye on might be useful. She was a fairly odd kill choice IMO, so it could be something she said.

Also, as always, LOVE your graphics, Blooper :)
I do what I can from beyond the grave.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIP Blooper! WB MP!

I definitely want to look at replacements again, but honestly have no idea where else to start here. It feels like a total crap shoot at this point.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”