Rolling Stones Mafia Game Over!

Moderator: Community Team

Who is going to play The Donner Party Mafia?

Yes I am starving for an arm
17%
No I am a vegetarian
33%
Maybe I could be hungry
17%
The Host
33%

Total votes: 6
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 2

Post by S~V~S »

In a total aside, one thing i will never ever do is fake arguing and distancing in the thread, and anyone who has ever had BTS with me knows it. I think that is always a bad idea, and it always looks fake.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

UGH. Just lost 2 huge posts in a row. Attempt #3:

I am extremely sorry for missing lynch poll #2. Totally inexcusable. Rox, I'd still like to play but if you have a willing replacement I understand if you call them in now.

I think the Cockney thing looks like insanification.

thellama73 wrote: I could have made no posts and been all "derpy derp I don't know. Randomized," and avoided all scrutiny, but I think that is a lazy way to play and it is not my style. If you don't like me coming after you, be around to defend yourself.
My llama thing is this: he has preached accountability (alongside me) in every game we've played together. He wanted to vote me off as an absentee, which gives only slightly more accountability than randomizing. It allows one to blame the victim (see the bolded above) instead of giving true reasons for lynching, and gets a civ dead. So either he actually has an enormous pet peeve about no-shows on Day 1, it was expedient to try to have me killed, or both.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Llama thing was posted only because some asked, by the way. Hopefully looking over the other action that has been happening will yield other suspicions.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rachel Green »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I am also beginning to wonder if one of Llama or S~V~S is a baddie. Seems others are mocking the whole "there's nothing there" thing, but now I wonder.

Curious if DP has more thoughts to bring to the table as well.
If llama and S~V~S are faking an argument, I'll eat a sock. A wooly, black sock. :feb:

But seriously, I don't see either of them being the types to pull something off like that. If they're going to be devious, I think it would be in BTS ways.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 48

Post by thellama73 »

Pluto wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I am also beginning to wonder if one of Llama or S~V~S is a baddie. Seems others are mocking the whole "there's nothing there" thing, but now I wonder.

Curious if DP has more thoughts to bring to the table as well.
If llama and S~V~S are faking an argument, I'll eat a sock. A wooly, black sock. :feb:

But seriously, I don't see either of them being the types to pull something off like that. If they're going to be devious, I think it would be in BTS ways.
Hammer and Tack ter the underworld, pluto. ya 'ave nah business 'ere.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm votin' Joanna coz I loike the chuffin' tinkly-winkly sound wot the bleedin' dancin' fleas make, innit? russ aint tryin' very 'ard ter win Hammer and Tack me trust. rip lizzy. I am very suspicious of the lizzy voters 'oo seemed ter react against 'er svs vote.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Can someone tell me what Hammer and Tack means in these cockney posts?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:Can someone tell me what Hammer and Tack means in these cockney posts?
Windjammer and tack is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for Hammer and Tack.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Can someone tell me what Hammer and Tack means in these cockney posts?
I believe it means "back." Hence, "Back to the underworld."

I'm voting guitar, since I plays it the most. :guitar:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Windjammer and tack is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for Hammer and Tack.
Yes, that clears it up quite nicely, thank you.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Google tells me it means "back". :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

It seems people have misunderstood what I was saying. I was by no means saying their arguments were staged. I think that's preposterous.

I am saying that I believe one of them could be baddie; I originally wrote it all off and didn't see any reason to suspect them. I still don't have any particular reason, but I'm wondering if players might have tipped the attention away from either of them in some way based on the way the D2 vote went down.

As to why I am considering that, call it considering every possible scenario... or just paranoia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And by no means am I saying I suspect either of them necessarily to be baddie or that I am going to vote either of them tomorrow.

I just wonder if either might have a few distractors -- because Day 2 lynch was very fishy to me. I felt pressed to vote and really had no lead whatsoever and was frankly shocked to see more than a few players just blindly follow it and add no other thoughts of their own. I did think Lizzy could have been baddie, but I believe she really got lynched due to lack of communication, and I feel terrible that there were really no other leads that I could think of to vote for anyone else at the time (though I did briefly consider llama or DP). I just find it strange several people followed suit blindly and brought nothing to the table. Could be lost civvies or there could be a bandwagoning baddie in there somewhere. I don't know.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And by no means am I saying I suspect either of them necessarily to be baddie or that I am going to vote either of them tomorrow.

I just wonder if either might have a few distractors -- because Day 2 lynch was very fishy to me. I felt pressed to vote and really had no lead whatsoever and was frankly shocked to see more than a few players just blindly follow it and add no other thoughts of their own. I did think Lizzy could have been baddie, but I believe she really got lynched due to lack of communication, and I feel terrible that there were really no other leads that I could think of to vote for anyone else at the time (though I did briefly consider llama or DP). I just find it strange several people followed suit blindly and brought nothing to the table. Could be lost civvies or there could be a bandwagoning baddie in there somewhere. I don't know.
Specifically who do you think followed you blindly?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And by no means am I saying I suspect either of them necessarily to be baddie or that I am going to vote either of them tomorrow.

Specifically who do you think followed you blindly?
These three votes are alarmingly blendy:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:I am throwing a vote on Lizzy. I find her vote rather strange.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Not much sense in me waiting much longer. I don't think there's much between SVS and llama. And Lizzy's really the only one so far who's pinged me with her vote for SVS. So Lizzy it is today.

Votes Lizzy
Hedgeowl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Cor blimey, looks loike svs 'as sum defenders!
Lol, looks like you do too :) lizzy & hedge, perhaps?

Since only 5 votes are cast, i am gonna wait a bit if i need to save.

Catch up a bit in the meantime :)
How do you figure that guv'nor? (Love the cockney, but that's about all I got right now) Love ya Lizzy, but thinking something ain't right in Denmark if you know wha I mean. ;)

Voting Lizzy

Ok, my contribution to this party is Aretha, cause she's awesome:

But as I said previously, BWT always reads blendy to me, so take that as you will.

And to Hedgeowl's credit, she did expand on a bit previous to that post, but S~V~S pointed out the contradiction in one of her posts earlier as well.

I'm far from convinced Lizzy follower voters are baddie... these people could just be civvies being illogical, which happens all the time, but there has to be at least one baddie in her voters somewhere (and it's not me), I would think.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Additionally, whether it was intentional or not, I also find Russ's missing yesterday's vote convenient. I am far from convinced it means anything as to his alignment, but it was a bit surprising IMO, given his active status in this game once he found out it had started.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Again, sorry for multiple consecutive posts, just thinking aloud...

I really am not sure on all of this though. I could see baddies wanting to avoid voting for Lizzy as well. It all kind of depends...

I don't know, I kind of want some more players talking out what they are thinking right now and get some more ideas bouncing.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Which of ya wants ter spend the chuffin' night freakin' wif mr. d? Damien Hirst Heap Of Coke ter guess correctly wot number I am thinkin' of from 1-10 gets it! some aint utilizin' their btsc wif me. it's a bloody shame I say! wahn would fin' wahn would loike ter kna wot the bloomin' night poll is aw abaht, but maybe that's just me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mr. D wrote:Which of ya wants ter spend the chuffin' night freakin' wif mr. d? Damien Hirst Heap Of Coke ter guess correctly wot number I am thinkin' of from 1-10 gets it! some aint utilizin' their btsc wif me. it's a bloody shame I say! wahn would fin' wahn would loike ter kna wot the bloomin' night poll is aw abaht, but maybe that's just me.
I guess ya 're thinkin' of the bloody number Tom mix!

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:It seems people have misunderstood what I was saying. I was by no means saying their arguments were staged. I think that's preposterous.

I am saying that I believe one of them could be baddie; I originally wrote it all off and didn't see any reason to suspect them. I still don't have any particular reason, but I'm wondering if players might have tipped the attention away from either of them in some way based on the way the D2 vote went down.

As to why I am considering that, call it considering every possible scenario... or just paranoia.
I did misunderstand ya, so Arfur J Shanks for clarifyin'. if ya only fin' wahn of those Bo-le Of Glue saucepan lids is Sorry and Sad, which would ya Drum your Bread and Honey on, sock czar?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Mr. D wrote:Which of ya wants ter spend the chuffin' night freakin' wif mr. d? Damien Hirst Heap Of Coke ter guess correctly wot number I am thinkin' of from 1-10 gets it! some aint utilizin' their btsc wif me. it's a bloody shame I say! wahn would fin' wahn would loike ter kna wot the bloomin' night poll is aw abaht, but maybe that's just me.
i guess number 6.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
i guess number 6.
I already guessed that! nah yogi bear!

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

And Mr. D, what is the night post all about?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I guess 10! And it's gotta be drums. They go with bass.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
i guess number 6.
I already guessed that! nah yogi bear!
Well don't blame me, I can't understand half of what you're saying. Ok Mr. D, I guess 4.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Hedgeowl »

More Cowbell!! cause it's awesome.

I once went to a Halloween party where a lady got upset because everyone kept asking what she was. She had little horns and was dressed in a great big purple dress. A Southern cow Belle. Yeah...

There are seriously so many things to discuss and respond to, but I will try to be back later.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 1

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets wrote:To answer a question posed earlier I'm not looking at the Day 1 votes at this point. I don't see anything there though I might later.

I think MP is right in guessing Lizzy voted for SVS because she disagreed with llama. I hope she comes back with more than that because right now she's niggled me. There may be other things that crop up later with other people but so far this has my eye.

Also, what is with all the "Sympathy" covers? I did that one because I didn't think anyone else would! Boy was I wrong.
Juliets' voting record looks the worst so far (unless someone I missed is tied with her?). I'm trying to use voting records less though, because looking back I think it's gotten me into trouble in the past. Can others confirm whether my understanding of the Day 2 action is correct? S~V~S and llama had a big fight, as usual. Lizzy voted S~V~S for disagreeing with llama, and a bunch of people voted Lizzy for voting S~V~S. S~V~S, meanwhile, voted Hedge for an unrelated reason. If so, it seems to me that baddieness was almost certainly involved in the death of Lizzy. Do I think it was S~V~S's fault? Not necessarily. Her posts read as pretty uprighteous to me so far. However, I could see the attractiveness to a baddie of being in the position of "well, sure, Lizzy died, but I didn't vote for her so it's not really my fault." Will I be voting S~V~S tomorrow because of it? Doubtful, unless something big happens, but I will keep an eye on her.

I agree that it is strange that on Day 2 so many people sided with S~V~S so readily. Maybe they agreed with her position in the argument with llama, I'm not sure. I am leery of revenge-lynching a Lizzy voter at this point.

Surprisingly, thus far I haven't been pinged by BWT, which is weird because he ALWAYS pings me. So I'm not sure what that means.
Epi makes me nervous, but I think that's still an aftereffect of the Bioshock game, which I still haven't entirely gotten over the shock of.

Sorry I don't have more solid ideas of who should go! I just wanted to get my thoughts down in the thread for now. I'll continue to ponder.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It's very easy to make a mistake and vote a civ if you are a civ and that's what has happened to me. I voted A Person in the first vote because i randomized people who had the most votes and his name came up. I voted Lizzy in the second vote because her reasoning did not make since to me as to why she voted SVS. Just because two people disagree does not make one of them a baddie. To my way of thinking it sounded like a trumped up reason to vote SVS, someone that I've seen baddies want out of the game early a lot. That doesn't mean I'm convinced that SVS is good - I just was convinced it was a bad reason to vote for her.

So, those are my two votes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 1

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:
Surprisingly, thus far I haven't been pinged by BWT, which is weird because he ALWAYS pings me. So I'm not sure what that means.
Epi makes me nervous, but I think that's still an aftereffect of the Bioshock game, which I still haven't entirely gotten over the shock of.
Me too, Currant Ban, me too. i'm not Bobby if it was bioshock or if 'e's just more chill and Watford Gap 'appy this nickle and dime 'round. I'm not super suspicious of 'im yet though. keepin' me lil' ferret Britney Spears peeled (for ovver nah Robin Hood varmints).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Russti vote in the poll!!!!!!!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

With flowers and my love....

The intro by Keith is not to be missed!!

Things were not going as planned. A small faction had been trying to destroy any hopes Keith had for an easy tour. The added bonus would be to set so much chaos in motion it would destroy the reputation of the Stones. And chaos ensued...

In the room at the end of the hall Russti was listening to someone far away sing Fool to Cry it was such a lonely voice. He fell asleep listening feeling safe and warm feeling glad he was all set for tomorrow.

SVS was clearly in love with the color black, but Roxy had laid the law down so she was quickly learning Fool to Cry for tomorrow mornings rehearsal. There was a knock on her door she got up to answer still singing.

"Your a fool to cry and it makes me wonder ..." she was rudely interrupted by a knife to her throat.

"Your'e in our way bitch" said a dark, cold voice.

Downstairs hiding someone released a bomb with a note attached -
[quote="Mad Bomber"]This is to be passed person to person via the host throughout Day 3. You will NOT post in the thread if you have or have not received the bomb. Watch your PM's!! :feb: [/quote]

It is now Day 3. Time to jam!

PS - PM's will be slow coming from the Night Poll my Mom just got out of the hospital and I am trying to be of help.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Polls

Post by Roxy »

Play!

Poll ended at Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:46:13 pm

Guitar
DisgruntledPorcupine (4), Epignosis (9) 17%
Piano
thellama73 (7), juliets (8) 17%
Drums
S~V~S (5), MovingPictures07 (6), Vesta (10) 25%
Tamborine
Mongoose (3) 8%
Cow Bell
birdwithteeth11 (2), Hedgeowl (12) 17%
That funky music!/Me/Mr D/Nons
Roxy (1), Mr. D (11) 17%
Total votes : 12
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Day 3

Post by S~V~S »

LOL, hope i am not this predictable when i am a baddie ha ha~ good luck guys, have fun, fun game Roxy <3
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, RIP S~V~S! Sucks to see you gone so soon, assuming you were good and not indy.

Did anyone else expect that kill? I didn't. Kind of a strange target actually, given the discussion. Any thoughts here on who might have wanted her dead or who might have wanted to frame someone else?

What did players think of juliets's defense?

Russ, do you still think llama is a worthwhile lead for a baddie or not?

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It seems people have misunderstood what I was saying. I was by no means saying their arguments were staged. I think that's preposterous.

I did misunderstand ya, so Arfur J Shanks for clarifyin'. if ya only fin' wahn of those Bo-le Of Glue saucepan lids is Sorry and Sad, which would ya Drum your Bread and Honey on, sock czar?
Well, given S~V~S is dead, that changes this whole matter now, doesn't it? Not sure what I think honestly.

What do you think, Mongoose?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I actually think I might be voting for juliets today...

Will mull on this. I want other opinions for sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bah, I really don't know! Other thoughts appreciated!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Well, given S~V~S is dead, that changes this whole matter now, doesn't it? Not sure what I think honestly.

What do you think, Mongoose?
Woo, I sound normal again. I hope you all could kinda understand me.

FootHat, I am not sure what to think. I didn't think the back-and-forth between SVS and Llama was particularly eventful, but maybe that's just in comparison to a couple of the more, um, colorful games we've had around here lately? It seemed to be standard operating procedure and I didn't see anything that SVS said to really put a target on her back.

Total speculation, but I'm guessing either:

a) A baddie really knows SVS's civ game and they decided she was a safe bet for a Night 2 murder; or

b) a baddie role checker revealed SVS to be someone with a really meaty night talent.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, I thought Llama and S~V~S was standard operating procedure as well; IMO, healthy (emphasis on healthy) mafia banter can sometimes be heated so long as it's in good sport, it's a part of the game.

Even if a baddie really knew S~V~S's civ game though, why kill her? It seemed she was getting enough talked about her one way or the other. Someone felt threatened, I think.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Yeah, I thought Llama and S~V~S was standard operating procedure as well; IMO, healthy (emphasis on healthy) mafia banter can sometimes be heated so long as it's in good sport, it's a part of the game.

Even if a baddie really knew S~V~S's civ game though, why kill her? It seemed she was getting enough talked about her one way or the other. Someone felt threatened, I think.
You think it could be more in the vein of my Theory B then? Not that exact same necessary scenario, per se, but something similar? What are some other reasons that they could feel so threatened already? Just taking out a known strong player early on maybe, but I feel like there must be more to the story.

I will add a Theory C. Someone could be framing Llama Lo. That seems very rookie though! What if it's a double bluff -- Llama knows we wouldn't suspect him as murdering SVS, because it's wholly transparent, so he done murders her anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hey, does anyone know what time it is?

OH it's wacky mongoose speculation time! C'mon, you missed it a little.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yeah, I thought Llama and S~V~S was standard operating procedure as well; IMO, healthy (emphasis on healthy) mafia banter can sometimes be heated so long as it's in good sport, it's a part of the game.

You think it could be more in the vein of my Theory B then? Not that exact same necessary scenario, per se, but something similar? What are some other reasons that they could feel so threatened already? Just taking out a known strong player early on maybe, but I feel like there must be more to the story.

I will add a Theory C. Someone could be framing Llama Lo. That seems very rookie though! What if it's a double bluff -- Llama knows we wouldn't suspect him as murdering SVS, because it's wholly transparent, so he done murders her anyway.
I do, yes. I agree, it had to be something about S~V~S in particular that seemed like a good kill. If a baddie was going for just taking out a known strong player, why her? Maybe it's overanalyzing, but it doesn't hurt.

I thought of that too, but I think it makes more sense for it to be Llama be the one who killed her than framing... or would it? Not sure, actually.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thoughts on juliets and Epig, Mongoose?

Or better yet, if you had to vote literally RIGHT NOW, who would it be for and why?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thoughts on juliets and Epig, Mongoose?

Or better yet, if you had to vote literally RIGHT NOW, who would it be for and why?
I have no idea if anyone was following this when I was trying to voice it earlier (yesterday I think) but Epi-Pen pinged me a bit, so I have to choose him [insert adorable ferret smiley here so he won't hate me]. Just a slight pingy-ping-a-ling. I didn't want to make a big deal about it because I know it's super irritating to me when people are like 'Hey you aren't constantly making the thread overflow with your chatter, so you must be bad," so I didn't want to make a big deal out of his playstyle seeming a little different this time around.

I've played in a few games with Juliets now, sure, but it seems I always tend to die early in those games (which has nothing to do with her being in those games, just a sad coincidence), so I am not sure I know how to read her yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Understandable, thanks for the thoughts!

I hate that too, but I refuse to change my playstyle and shut up. Lol.

I sense a change in Epig's style too but I honestly couldn't say I read him one way or the other right now. I feel like we still don't have that much to go on, sadly... A lot of it is just pure speculation, which I guess isn't different from normal, but it feels like shooting in the dark way too much. That's why I'm trying to get the discussion going as much as possible; maybe something logical will arise.

Russ, why did you want to stay away from Lizzy voters?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm curious about what [people think] my play style is.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I'm curious about what [people think] my play style is.
Aggressive, logical, straight-forward, analyzing.

Something like that. You seem a bit subdued currently. Thoughts, sir?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

ZOMG our outlandish theories are distracting/steering the thread! Everyone, buckle up! Watch out for following rocks!

I feel like everyone here is a vet enough not to try a simple frame job. But a double cross - I think he might just be shenanigany enough to go for it. Or maybe --- the patented triple cross. Or on wheels would be Motocross.

Wait I have something here. Check this out.

A lot of players seem to have block and protect powers. Maybe one of the baddies detected somehow she used the block on them and somehow guessed she had an alignment-learning ability? Or for all we know, one of the secret abilities is to find out the other players' secret abilities.

Also, her being an indie (I am inferring that correctly, right?) makes her the most possibly-threatening to the baddies - they may not know what to expect out of her and that gave them great unease.

linki - Yes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

I appreciate that, but I like to think I'm a little different each time, especially early on (you must've missed the one on RM where I talked the entire time in video game quotes- a little self-imposed curse to mix it up).

Frankly, I just don't see the point in coming in screaming X COULD BE TRUE...but I could be wrong.

That said, I am here, but I'm just watching Carolina rip Tampa Bay a new one. :dance:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I love you Cam Newton. :fiesta:

Okay, let me see if anything sticks out besides the refs' arms just now, I mean..
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:ZOMG our outlandish theories are distracting/steering the thread! Everyone, buckle up! Watch out for following rocks!

I feel like everyone here is a vet enough not to try a simple frame job. But a double cross - I think he might just be shenanigany enough to go for it. Or maybe --- the patented triple cross. Or on wheels would be Motocross.

Wait I have something here. Check this out.

A lot of players seem to have block and protect powers. Maybe one of the baddies detected somehow she used the block on them and somehow guessed she had an alignment-learning ability? Or for all we know, one of the secret abilities is to find out the other players' secret abilities.

Also, her being an indie (I am inferring that correctly, right?) makes her the most possibly-threatening to the baddies - they may not know what to expect out of her and that gave them great unease.

linki - Yes.
CRISS CROSS!

Yeah, there are a lot of blocks and protects going around. Hmmmm... interesting theory. It would be very different though; I don't think I've seen really any baddies that can "sense" when they've been blocked and who did it and what that person's role was (especially not all of those at once) but it's possible... I guess.

True, but I think it's probably much more simple; I doubt they knew her role or anything like that. Maybe she just seemed like a good target.

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I appreciate that, but I like to think I'm a little different each time, especially early on (you must've missed the one on RM where I talked the entire time in video game quotes- a little self-imposed curse to mix it up).

Frankly, I just don't see the point in coming in screaming X COULD BE TRUE...but I could be wrong.

That said, I am here, but I'm just watching Carolina rip Tampa Bay a new one. :dance:
That's probably true. Which game was that? I think I caught a glimpse of that. Sounds like fun!

Eh, maybe you're right, but I like to talk things out, helps me organize my often scattered thoughts. I feel like it helps. Maybe it actually doesn't. I'm not a fantastic civvie detective anyway. Lol.

You don't have any thoughts or suspicions currently though? If you do come up with anything, I'd be glad to hear it!

With that, I need to get some rest, so see you all tomorrow at lunch!

Return to “Previous Side Missions”