No votes

Total votes: 0
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:The underlined is also poppycock. It's the same argument I made against Dom when he claimed MP was buddying him early on. Having a town read =/= buddying. That's a ridiculous notion.
that is the most annoying line break ever.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:In no more than one sentence, tell my why these players are town:

Sloonei

Scotty

Quin
Sloonei - Generally I think his play has had pro-town promise in that he has put forth useful analytic material and pursued it so that his reads could affect tally results.

Scotty - He rejoined the game in a pretty crappy position but has still done an admirable job of contributing something and trying to stay productive.

Quin - At no point have I felt anything he has said is suspicious or warrants re-examination.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:In no more than one sentence, tell my why these players are town:

Sloonei - Top bloke, good egg.

Scotty - Subbed into a difficult position with pre-existing suspicion; has made an apparent effort despite obvious time constraints.

Quin - Looked good and sincere since subbing in.
RE: Quin, though, I'm starting to get some doubts just because I haven't scrutinized him much since his first 48 hours in the game. Nothing he's done jumps out at me but I owe him a better look.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei

Scotty

Quin
Sloonei: Worked hard and posts a lot/question asker.

Scotty: Notoriously easy target and replacement who has done nothing to deserve the small amount of heat he's gotten.

Quin: Reasonable, inquisitive player who has contributed to the thread.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In no more than one sentence, tell me why these players are town:

Glorfindel

insertnamehere

JaggedJimmyJay

LoRab

motel room
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:In no more than one sentence, tell me why these players are town:

Glorfindel

insertnamehere

JaggedJimmyJay

LoRab

motel room
Glorfindel - He has made an earnest effort to stay in the game despite his known time constraints.

insertnamehere - His failed lynch may indicate him as one of three roles (two of which are civilian) and his defenses to accusations have seemed genuine.

LoRab - She bears the appearance of a townie who has gotten caught in tunnel vision.

motel room - He has noticed smaller details of people's post that I'd associate more with a town inclination toward hunting for clues.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:In no more than one sentence, tell me why these players are town:

Glorfindel - He's been on a hot seat for a while and his game has become more defensive than aggressive as a result of this.

insertnamehere - He's Silvertongue.

JaggedJimmyJay - The bad guys tried to kill him and failed.

LoRab - Her thoughts are clear, consistent, and easy to trace; she has made a lot of useful posts in this game.

motel room - Limiting time constraints, but has been inquisitive and insightful whenever he has been around.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Glorfindel: Reasonable kind chap who defends his beliefs no matter what.

insertnamehere: {REDACTED}

JaggedJimmyJay: He survived a nightkill.

LoRab: Sticks to his guns.

motel room: Chill dude who brings new methods to the game, to the civilian's benefit
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cool, thanks guys. Now it'd be ideal for the three of us to state which of those names we struggled the most with to provide a town case that feels meaningful to ourselves. For me it's these players:

Dom
Scotty
Glorfindel
LoRab

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't think my Glorfindel sentence was articulated very well. That looks pretty ambiguous. What I mean is I don't remember a whole lot of case-making from Glorfindel in this game, I mostly just remember him answering questions directed at him. If he is town, I can credit this to the propensity for questions to be asked at him. And time constraints, of course.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Cool, thanks guys. Now it'd be ideal for the three of us to state which of those names we struggled the most with to provide a town case that feels meaningful to ourselves. For me it's these players:

Dom
Scotty
Glorfindel
LoRab
Epignosis, Dom, Glorfindel.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Pending INH's thoughts, I find myself wondering if we should be more interested in a Dom lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Or Glorfindel

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

Gth explanation and reasoning.

Dom - bad - I have no memory of any posts or opinions from Dom and this doesn't sit right with me. Be it my inability to notice or him sitting back and to playing much, I wouldn't know.
Epi - bad - this one was hard fpr me. I had read town Zebra all game, but I feel baddie Epi vibes. I think the scenario where this isn't baddie Epi, this is jus a reoccurring version of lost mafia Epi.
Glorf - good - based on the exchange we had regarding vote numbers, I think glorf is civ. I think that baddie glorf wpuld have had less confusion regarding the polls.
Inh - good - based soley on lynch survival.
JJJ - good - based soley on nk survival.
LoRab - good - interactions with Eloh make Lorab not her teammate.
Motel - good - comparing Motel this game to when he was on my team in the gane of champs is why I think he's good. In the game of champs he was busy and didn't wcen try to hide the fact he wasn't contributing, but In this game he seems busy but still tries to state his mind.
Quin - bad - voting to save the Sloonster when I'm suspecting the sloonster.
Scotty - bad - I have no memory of Scotty, but I read sprityo as bad before they left.
Sloonei - bad - click on my "in thread" posts.

That's all of my gth thoughts.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What is the case for Glorfindel being scum? I struggled to come up with a reason to call him town, but I'm not confident about any case against him either.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Could you elaborate on your epi read, wilgy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:What is the case for Glorfindel being scum? I struggled to come up with a reason to call him town, but I'm not confident about any case against him either.
I don't think I could assemble a convincing case against him. That's kind of why I am working from the opposite direction right now (who gets the fewest town points instead of who gets the most baddie points). In a few past games Glorfindel was heavily and wrongly suspected the whole time, and I felt like a lone wolf out there defending him constantly. This time I don't quite see the same spark that inspired me to do that then. I think his voting behavior is baddie-compatible, and his most active periods in the game have come when he has been answering to the most accusations.

I think I'd prefer to lynch Dom between the two. It's a difficult choice.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'll take another look at Glorf and see if I can find any threads to pull at.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Cool, thanks guys. Now it'd be ideal for the three of us to state which of those names we struggled the most with to provide a town case that feels meaningful to ourselves. For me it's these players:

Dom
Scotty
Glorfindel
LoRab
Here are the four that stood out for me:

Dom
Lorab
Sloonei
motel room
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Who out there objects to a Dom lynch?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Who out there objects to a Dom lynch?
As always I'd like for him to come back and say some things before throwing a bunch of votes his way, but I can get on board with this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

At this point, I'm good as long as it isn't me -__-
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Dom:

Prior to Day 6, you made no conclusive (or even inconclusive) read on Sloonei that I can find. You interacted with him a few times, but you never stated a read.

Now you've joined Epignosis immediately on this day with a vote based upon what looks to me like something frivolous. Why?
Why are you pretending like I haven't explained this?

Sloonei STILL hasn't answered my question.
DrWilgy wrote:Gth explanation and reasoning.

Dom - bad - I have no memory of any posts or opinions from Dom and this doesn't sit right with me. Be it my inability to notice or him sitting back and to playing much, I wouldn't know.
this sounds like a you problem and not a me problem.
Me.
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:This was my answer to your question, Dom. Please point out the parts of it which you object to:
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:Sloonei who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?

Quinn: Citation needed that Mac didn't like me.
I am currently voting for Glorfindel until further notice. I am also considering everyone else.
This doesn't answer the question in any way that is useful. AGain, why is Epi fully responsible for knowing who he's voting for the second his top suspect dies but you are not?
He's not and I never said he was.
Will you answer my damn question or nah?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

I'm here, I have some meetings but I will be around.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:Why are you pretending like I haven't explained this?
I have no reason to "pretend" anything. Are you accusing me of something?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
That doesn't thrill me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
No, AND I don't intend to, however, I have spelled this out multiple times.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I'm telling you that your multiple times have left me feeling that your beef with Sloonei is frivolous. That's currently your best motive for a vote as of this sixth day phase of play after having spent the entire game previous apparently empty of opinions related to Sloonei?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom, I honestly have no idea what question you want me to answer. I answered your question of who I'd vote for. Then I voted for two other people. I've made a lot of posts sharing all of my thoughts on everyone in this game today. Look at them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: MAD MAX: Night 3

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:ponder:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Generic JJJ post about baddie interactions -- Elohcin and Dom

Elohcin:

Nothing

~~~

Dom:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:I do not suspect Elohcin.
Why not?
i don't think anything she's done is abnormal for her civvie game... maybe a better way of saying it is that nothing she's done has made me think she is bad
Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:I do not suspect Elohcin.
Why not?
i don't think anything she's done is abnormal for her civvie game... maybe a better way of saying it is that nothing she's done has made me think she is bad
Can you differentiate between what she does as a civilian and what she does as Mafia?
No explicitly, no.

I just take more convincing than most to find Elohcin suspicious.
This is similar to what was seen with Zebra. I am a little less inclined to view it as innocent just because he only barely began to explain himself. "I take more convincing that most" kind of bugs me a little bit. It's a small point.

~~~

That's it. There's too little to talk about for me to come to a confident conclusion. I'll say this makes Dom look slightly more questionable, but not super alarming.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:
It's like I said. I have no thoughts about Dom. He's mostly bad on my list by default.

While I'd like to murk someone I find suspect or at least vive bad, survival is priority.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Suddenly I'm looking at Dom's posts and seeing baddie everywhere.

~ Attacks MP from the first moment of the game and almost never lets up
~ "MP is buddying up to me because he listed me as one of his 7 greens"
~ Unexplained off-hand defenses of Elohcin
~ Three off-wagon votes in a row in the first three day phases

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy, you had your vote on Dom and then moved it to Sloonei. Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
This just appears deliberately unhelpful.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I'm telling you that your multiple times have left me feeling that your beef with Sloonei is frivolous. That's currently your best motive for a vote as of this sixth day phase of play after having spent the entire game previous apparently empty of opinions related to Sloonei?
My top suspect died.
Sloonei wrote:Dom, I honestly have no idea what question you want me to answer. I answered your question of who I'd vote for. Then I voted for two other people. I've made a lot of posts sharing all of my thoughts on everyone in this game today. Look at them.
Your answer was "anyone else"
That's not an answer.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Suddenly I'm looking at Dom's posts and seeing baddie everywhere.

~ Attacks MP from the first moment of the game and almost never lets up
~ "MP is buddying up to me because he listed me as one of his 7 greens"
~ Unexplained off-hand defenses of Elohcin
~ Three off-wagon votes in a row in the first three day phases
LOL ok
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

If Sloonei and our civvie Savior are going to be this obtuse, then, yes lynch me because it won't matter what I say.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:My top suspect died.
Reads on others, please.
Dom wrote:LOL ok
The game might be on the line, so if I'm wrong you'd be well advised to avoid this sort of pointless eyerolling.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy, you had your vote on Dom and then moved it to Sloonei. Why?
Because Dom is voting Sloonei. If Dom becomes a leading wagon, I'll die in his self preservation, unless others move.

We are caught in a situation where we have 2 stagnant wagons due to people not being here. One of those happens to be a person I want lynched the other happens to be me. It's quite the kerfuffle.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:If Sloonei and our civvie Savior are going to be this obtuse, then, yes lynch me because it won't matter what I say.
I'm doing the best I can to figure this out. I haven't condemned you. I'm exploring every option. I have placed about 20 votes this phase. Spare me this sarcastic crap and help me out here if I'm wrong.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:If Sloonei and our civvie Savior are going to be this obtuse, then, yes lynch me because it won't matter what I say.
To quote insertnamehere: What do you want from me? I honestly have no idea what you think I am being obtuse about and you're not helping me figure it out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Dom, I honestly have no idea what question you want me to answer. I answered your question of who I'd vote for. Then I voted for two other people. I've made a lot of posts sharing all of my thoughts on everyone in this game today. Look at them.
Your answer was "anyone else"
That's not an answer.
Yes it is. I am and have been keeping an open mind. If it helps, when you asked the question, I was voting for Glorfindel. Then I voted for DrWilgy. Then I voted for Epi. Now you're begging me to vote for you.

Why does my answer to this question matter so much to you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

To explain my Epi view Sloonei - it reminds me alot of Lost... I think it was lost at least. Towards the end of the game it came down to Epi, I and afew others. That game, like this one, I read Epi as bad, but in that game he ended up being civ.

The tldr is I tone read bad Epi, but last time I tone read bad Epi I was wrong.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have some concern that we might be too willing to adopt a "bad Epignosis" mindset purely because of his posts, meaning we're too quick to discard everything Zebra put in the thread due to recency bias.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:My top suspect died.
Reads on others, please.
Dom wrote:LOL ok
The game might be on the line, so if I'm wrong you'd be well advised to avoid this sort of pointless eyerolling.
I HAVE LITERALLY SAID WHO ELSE I SUSPECT THIS DAY PHASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:To explain my Epi view Sloonei - it reminds me alot of Lost... I think it was lost at least. Towards the end of the game it came down to Epi, I and afew others. That game, like this one, I read Epi as bad, but in that game he ended up being civ.

The tldr is I tone read bad Epi, but last time I tone read bad Epi I was wrong.
This is far. I am also tone reading him as bad from his treatment of me last night. Not so much his initial suspicion of me, but in his responses when I started to express suspicion of him. His response to everything amounted to little more than an eye roll without any actual response. I feel like a town Epi would have been more open and responsive. For what it's worth I've started feeling better about you and worse about him over the last couple hours.

The reason I asked is because Epi and I have been about as opposed to each other today as you and I have. I was curious how you felt about that dynamic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

EBWOP: This is fair, not far.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:I HAVE LITERALLY SAID WHO ELSE I SUSPECT THIS DAY PHASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
Reads. Not all reads are "suspects". Who are your top town reads, for example? I only see Quin as your non-Sloonei prominent suspect, do you have others?

I don't have a photographic memory to recall every post you've made.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”