Total votes: 0
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:If Sloonei and our civvie Savior are going to be this obtuse, then, yes lynch me because it won't matter what I say.
I'm doing the best I can to figure this out. I haven't condemned you. I'm exploring every option. I have placed about 20 votes this phase. Spare me this sarcastic crap and help me out here if I'm wrong.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:If Sloonei and our civvie Savior are going to be this obtuse, then, yes lynch me because it won't matter what I say.
To quote insertnamehere: What do you want from me? I honestly have no idea what you think I am being obtuse about and you're not helping me figure it out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Dom, I honestly have no idea what question you want me to answer. I answered your question of who I'd vote for. Then I voted for two other people. I've made a lot of posts sharing all of my thoughts on everyone in this game today. Look at them.
Your answer was "anyone else"
That's not an answer.
Yes it is. I am and have been keeping an open mind. If it helps, when you asked the question, I was voting for Glorfindel. Then I voted for DrWilgy. Then I voted for Epi. Now you're begging me to vote for you.

Why does my answer to this question matter so much to you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

To explain my Epi view Sloonei - it reminds me alot of Lost... I think it was lost at least. Towards the end of the game it came down to Epi, I and afew others. That game, like this one, I read Epi as bad, but in that game he ended up being civ.

The tldr is I tone read bad Epi, but last time I tone read bad Epi I was wrong.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have some concern that we might be too willing to adopt a "bad Epignosis" mindset purely because of his posts, meaning we're too quick to discard everything Zebra put in the thread due to recency bias.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:My top suspect died.
Reads on others, please.
Dom wrote:LOL ok
The game might be on the line, so if I'm wrong you'd be well advised to avoid this sort of pointless eyerolling.
I HAVE LITERALLY SAID WHO ELSE I SUSPECT THIS DAY PHASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:To explain my Epi view Sloonei - it reminds me alot of Lost... I think it was lost at least. Towards the end of the game it came down to Epi, I and afew others. That game, like this one, I read Epi as bad, but in that game he ended up being civ.

The tldr is I tone read bad Epi, but last time I tone read bad Epi I was wrong.
This is far. I am also tone reading him as bad from his treatment of me last night. Not so much his initial suspicion of me, but in his responses when I started to express suspicion of him. His response to everything amounted to little more than an eye roll without any actual response. I feel like a town Epi would have been more open and responsive. For what it's worth I've started feeling better about you and worse about him over the last couple hours.

The reason I asked is because Epi and I have been about as opposed to each other today as you and I have. I was curious how you felt about that dynamic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

EBWOP: This is fair, not far.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:I HAVE LITERALLY SAID WHO ELSE I SUSPECT THIS DAY PHASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
Reads. Not all reads are "suspects". Who are your top town reads, for example? I only see Quin as your non-Sloonei prominent suspect, do you have others?

I don't have a photographic memory to recall every post you've made.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I have some concern that we might be too willing to adopt a "bad Epignosis" mindset purely because of his posts, meaning we're too quick to discard everything Zebra put in the thread due to recency bias.
True. I'd nearly forgotten he replaced her, tbh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom, could you let me know what some of your baddie games have been here? I can't remember any examples of you being bad in games I've played.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room, what are your thoughts on any of the continuing dialogue?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

To weigh in on the Sloonei opposers - I think town Sloonei asks questions, scum Sloonei asks questions in defence. With that quote about Wilgy looking bad if INH was town, I'm not reading that as bad because I thought the exact same thing but didn't write it in the thread. It was very possible that Wilgy's flip flopping vote was his uncertainty with how to drop the hammer knowing the outcome.

And this thing of him asking Epi who his next suspect is, I don't get why that's suss. It seems like the ploy , if Sloonei were bad, would be "frame job" but later on Epi reckons frame jobs never work out.

I don't think he's scum.

woah, ton of "linki" (i still dont know what that stands for)
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

To answer Dom's question about what is wanted from him: Cooperation. Help us.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Moved to Sweet Dom
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Motel room, you realize the alternate vote form me during that flip flop was a no lynch right?

Linki - that gives me leeway to vote Dom. I'm in.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

DrWilgy wrote:Motel room, you realize the alternate vote form me during that flip flop was a no lynch right?

Yeah but you put it there. You tied it.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis: I'd really like to know what you think of Dom.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:Moved to Sweet Dom
Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

motel room wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Motel room, you realize the alternate vote form me during that flip flop was a no lynch right?

?

I'm not sure what you mean by me tieing it. I did the opposite.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:I HAVE LITERALLY SAID WHO ELSE I SUSPECT THIS DAY PHASE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
Reads. Not all reads are "suspects". Who are your top town reads, for example? I only see Quin as your non-Sloonei prominent suspect, do you have others?

I don't have a photographic memory to recall every post you've made.
I'd think if you're looking to vote me you'd look at my posts.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Dom, could you let me know what some of your baddie games have been here? I can't remember any examples of you being bad in games I've played.
A World Reborn
Star Wars
Arkham

Most of the games in the last year.
Who are you and why are you voting for me
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:I'd think if you're looking to vote me you'd look at my posts.
To quote you:

"Are you going to answer my damned question?"

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom - civ
Epi - lean civ
Glorf - bad
Inh - civ
JJJ - civ
LoRab - lean bad
Motel - was civ, voitng for me after never mentioning me is :supsish:
Quin - null
Scotty - civ
Sloonei - bad
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:I'd think if you're looking to vote me you'd look at my posts.
To quote you:

"Are you going to answer my damned question?"
Working on it. :)
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?
Everyone seems to think he's bad now. I want to see who follows through.
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Dom wrote:Dom - civ
Epi - lean civ
Glorf - bad
Inh - civ
JJJ - civ
LoRab - lean bad
Quin - null
Scotty - civ
Sloonei - bad
I thought you didnt even know who I was?
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom, I made this post primarily for you. Have you looked at it yet?
Sloonei wrote:And I also need to address the idea that my "Who are you gonna vote for?" question was some sort of far-fetched framing scheme of mine. Here's the original post, right at the start of Day 6:
Sloonei wrote:Epi, who you gonna vote for now that Mr Mac is dead?

Quin, who's your supposed 3 person scum team?
Note the second question addressed to Quin. This is just a light conversation-starter type of post. I'm just peppering the two players I can see in the thread with standard mafia questions. These are really the same question: "Who are your suspects?" But, as I am a player who asks a ton of questions in this game, I get bored of typing the same words over and over and over and over again, so sometimes I like to spice it up! I throw whole new, colorful sets of words at people! One way that I like to do this is to ask people "Who they're voting for" instead "who they suspect". Don't believe me? Here's some more examples from this game:
Sloonei wrote:Who are you gonna vote for, Mr Quin?
link
Sloonei wrote:
motel room wrote:righty-o
who you gonna vote for, champ?
link
Sloonei wrote:Who do you want to vote for, mac?
link (admittedly the context is a little different on this one)
Sloonei wrote:Who you gonna vote for, Dom?
link
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lol in Star Wars baddie Dom went hard after town MP. :P

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin now that you are no longer defending your dear Sloon, why are you still voting for me?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi - lean civ
Glorf - bad
Inh - civ
JJJ - civ
LoRab - lean bad
Quin - null
Scotty - civ
Sloonei - bad
I assume wilgy is bad.
Also you can't give a null GTH read, it's officially against the official rules.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

motel room wrote:
Epi - lean civ
Glorf - bad
Inh - civ
JJJ - civ
LoRab - lean bad
Quin - null
Scotty - civ
Sloonei - bad
I thought you didnt even know who I was?
that was a joke
Sloonei wrote:Dom, I made this post primarily for you. Have you looked at it yet?
Sloonei wrote:And I also need to address the idea that my "Who are you gonna vote for?" question was some sort of far-fetched framing scheme of mine. Here's the original post, right at the start of Day 6:

Note the second question addressed to Quin. This is just a light conversation-starter type of post. I'm just peppering the two players I can see in the thread with standard mafia questions. These are really the same question: "Who are your suspects?" But, as I am a player who asks a ton of questions in this game, I get bored of typing the same words over and over and over and over again, so sometimes I like to spice it up! I throw whole new, colorful sets of words at people! One way that I like to do this is to ask people "Who they're voting for" instead "who they suspect". Don't believe me? Here's some more examples from this game:
link
Sloonei wrote:
link
link
You didn't ask any of those immediately after their top suspect died.
Sloonei wrote:
Epi - lean civ
Glorf - bad
Inh - civ
JJJ - civ
LoRab - lean bad
Quin - null
Scotty - civ
Sloonei - bad
I assume wilgy is bad.
Also you can't give a null GTH read, it's officially against the official rules.
Yeah. I copied and pasted from Wilgy's and forgot to add him.

I've seen others do it. I also don't care about your rules.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Because I've spent the past half hour doing this, Wilgy.

Wilgy, you spent most of Days 1-4 arguing that LoRab was bad.
DrWilgy wrote:So... Lorab is bad. Shall we do something about this?
DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:*wake up*
*read the last three pages*

Rico discuss with me how Lorab is totally not on your team, and discuss with me how Lorab is bad.
DrWilgy wrote:Why Rico and Lorab are most likely bad together: Rico had the lead for way too long without another vote dropping on him. Lorabs vote had way too much momentum swinging the other way as well.

Time for me to catch up now.

Linki: there it is.
DrWilgy wrote:It's simple my dear Sloon!
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Glad Epi is dead. I was gut feeling him as bad and this makes my life easier.

Someone tl;dr me for day/night 1.
So, a civ is very likely dead and you are glad about it? Hrm.
First LoRab draws attention to me and does nothing with it. Especially when the LoRab ignores my questioning of the attention draw as seen below:
DrWilgy wrote:@Sloonei I gut read you as bad from me due to a feeling of dancing around the pizza last night. A forced non-grasping of the Rico situation. This is heavily dependent upon other's alignements though.

@Sprityo I gut read you due to your request of wishing to team with Mac following mine.

@Lorab, yes that is what I stated. Your point?
After this, LoRab jumps at the fact that She called me out for expressing happiness at a successful kill (see below)
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Omoshiroi desu ne?
Is LoRab still bad?
Yes. Rico's alignment in my head was more based on Lorab. Lorab is still bad tho.
Except that I'm not. If you care to say why you think I'm bad, please do. Thus far, your reasoning for suspecting me was based on my voting not for Ricoh to swing the pendulum away from him--we now know that he was neutral and didn't have a team. So....why do you think I'm bad?

Is it because I called you out for expressing happiness that the mafia had a successful kill?
The above still wasn't responded to. What was the point of calling it out? was it alignment telling? and how so? The questions still stands "Your point?"
LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Glad Epi is dead. I was gut feeling him as bad and this makes my life easier.

Someone tl;dr me for day/night 1.
So, a civ is very likely dead and you are glad about it? Hrm.
His post caught my attention as well. Did I make a mistake letting it go based on the fact that it came from Wilgy? I don't think so.

Sloonei mentioned in a post that you were pinged by 3J's roleplay earlier, LoRab. Can you elaborate on why? Was there a reason to suspect him for it in this specific case, or is it based on principle?
Based on principle. That's a behavior that always pings my suspiciometer. However, he's had high content and has broken character enough at this point and I don't suspect him. At least not currently.
And then... Finally points out the subject of me being bad, while still not acknowledging my question. Only brought it back up to attention because Quin did. Why ignore my question if you really thought I was bad LoRab?

And that's it for what LoRab has stated to highten my suspicions. Below is what LoRab has done, and LoRabs response to my vote yesterday.
LoRab wrote:Thanks for birthday wishes!!
DrWilgy wrote:Why Rico and Lorab are most likely bad together: Rico had the lead for way too long without another vote dropping on him. Lorabs vote had way too much momentum swinging the other way as well.

Time for me to catch up now.

Linki: there it is.
Except not. Also, it may be because I had several drinks, but I'm not even sure I get what you're saying. Regardless, I'm not bad. Also, now knowing the lynch result, not rico'a teammate
I still stand by the fact LoRab's vote held too much momentum, for someone who didn't seem to know who they wanted to vote for fully at the time especially. The icing on the cake is the colored. Why did that need to be mentioned? If LoRab was truly civ I don't think the thought of "I don't know Rico's outcome" would've been broadcasted, as it's a background natural thought of a civ.

And that's why I think LoRab is bad. If you have no more questions please take a pamphlet on your way out :D
DrWilgy wrote:no takers on the three way??? I'll put my vote back on LoRab if not ;__;
DrWilgy wrote:I actually trust the wagon without Lorab and sloon on it more.

Changed my vote.
Then you suddenly turned around and suggested you civ her and that your own case wasn't enough 'evidence' to vote her.
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
LoRab wrote:Putting vote on Wilgy for now. Mainly because I don't want to forget to vote tomorrow.

I may change. Likely will. But Wilgy feels like the right choice for the moment.
-__-

Hmm... I don't think this is the case, but how would the votes look if both Elo and Lorab were bad?
If you don't think it's the case, what interest is it to you?
Simply because we can't ignore plausible options. If enough evidence appears for me to believe that Lorab may be bad it will be a good thought.
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:The way I said it was supposed to translate to "wilgy never said I was gth good" and "wilgy says gth bad isn't the same as vote worthy"
So when Quin asked you how you felt about Sloonei, and you responded with "he's not on my baddiedar", you meant "I still suspect him but wouldn't vote for him"?
98% correct. The suspicion was light, and quite honestly more of a "I don't trust this person" but mostly "I have no impulse to vote for him" is what I was wanting to express.

Linki
Dom - bad
Epi - bad
Glorf - good
Inh - good
JJJ - good
LoRab - good
Motel - good
Quin - bad
Scotty - bad
Sloonei - bad

Linki linki - I agree, but unfortunately I'm not at the leisure to change my vote for long, nor are my reads on any other player strong enought to vote for.
I'm not seeing the posts in your history to explain your changing train of thought. At what point exactly did your opinion change? Why? Your posts reflect that she was likely your top scum read.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I took a look at Eloh's iso and found that LoRab is most likely not a teammate. Let me find the quote were I pointed this out Quin.
Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

DrWilgy wrote:
motel room wrote:

?

I'm not sure what you mean by me tieing it. I did the opposite.
I need to double check the way it played out, all I know is I felt the same way as Sloonei.
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Dom, I made this post primarily for you. Have you looked at it yet?

link
Sloonei wrote:
link
link
So what? I am genuinely lost. I don't want to distract from everything else that's going on, but if you could, can you lay out your case against me? I know you feel like it's obvious, but maybe I'm just dense. I genuinely have no idea what is going on in your head with regards to me right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Re: MAD MAX: Day 5

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:Elo analyzed
Elohcin wrote:
LoRab wrote:Epi expressed suspicion of Elo earlier, which interests me because they read each other well. Would love for him to elaborate on his thoughts.
I seriously thought his actions were a joke or trying to get a rise out of me or something. I think my reaction was what would determine his thoughts of me. Too bad I had to react after midnight after several drinks (when I don't drink often at all). It probably is what started me off on the wrong track for this game.
No longer super suspicious of the LoRab.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What do people who are here think of Dom's presence in this thread right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:What do people who are here think of Dom's presence in this thread right now?
Combative but can be talked into cooperation. I can see a townie or a baddie; what I can't see is a better place to move my vote to.

If I have any reservations, it's that the kind of snide "civvie savior" remark seems to come from townies I'm wrong about more than baddies I'm right about (or so I remember it without any actual data in front of me). Very small point though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Sloonei I want him to be bad more so than I feel that he is bad. It is causing my ability to read his reaction to his recent wagon clearly.

Part of me wants to think it's similar to when I caught him last time, but again I want him to be bad and it's skewing my read.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
LoRab wrote:Epi expressed suspicion of Elo earlier, which interests me because they read each other well. Would love for him to elaborate on his thoughts.
I seriously thought his actions were a joke or trying to get a rise out of me or something. I think my reaction was what would determine his thoughts of me. Too bad I had to react after midnight after several drinks (when I don't drink often at all). It probably is what started me off on the wrong track for this game.
Is that interaction really enough for you to discard four days worth of posts against her?

linki: On my quick read through before I started reading into Wilgy he just appeared frustrated. Which is a word that hasn't had a very predictable meaning in this game.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:

link
Sloonei wrote:
link
link
So what? I am genuinely lost. I don't want to distract from everything else that's going on, but if you could, can you lay out your case against me? I know you feel like it's obvious, but maybe I'm just dense. I genuinely have no idea what is going on in your head with regards to me right now.
I think you tried to set Epi up for an easy lynch.
Epi and I lay out arguments against Mac. Epi was more vocal.
Mac is night killed.
Minutes later you come in, "HEY EPI WHO YA VOTING FOR NOW HUH HUH HUH?!"
It reeks. You evaded my questioning on the matter and you then contradicted yourself in your answers. "Glorfindel 'til I die" you say? Or change your vote like 4 times. You have zero principle and seem only interested in lynching someone, not a baddie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Part of me wants to think it's similar to when I caught him last time, but again I want him to be bad and it's skewing my read.
When did you catch him last time?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If we isolate today into a vacuum, Epi is the most suspicious player in this game. Glorfindel's and Scotty's absence is unfortunate but I can't hold either of those things against them. I think Dom looks frustrated and understandably flustered right now, but neither of those things give me a strong indication of any alignment.
Wilgy has actually looked pretty good today, IMO.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:@Sloonei I want him to be bad more so than I feel that he is bad. It is causing my ability to read his reaction to his recent wagon clearly.

Part of me wants to think it's similar to when I caught him last time, but again I want him to be bad and it's skewing my read.
because i don't remember-- when did you catch me last time?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I do not understand why Dom is connecting open-mindedness with lack of scum hunting.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think the lynches I'd currently approve of are Dom or Glorfindel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Is that interaction really enough for you to discard four days worth of posts against her?

linki: On my quick read through before I started reading into Wilgy he just appeared frustrated. Which is a word that hasn't had a very predictable meaning in this game.
Hard evidence of alignment is worth changing views. If I begin to doubt my read on LoRab again, I can reference my old suspicion, but until then, Eloh is the hardest evidence we have.

Linki - I don't remember the game, but Dom was bad and I caught him through him repeating something I had already asked. I think LoRab was the question receiver. I'll need to find the game.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Hard evidence of alignment is worth changing views. If I begin to doubt my read on LoRab again, I can reference my old suspicion, but until then, Eloh is the hardest evidence we have.

Linki - I don't remember the game, but Dom was bad and I caught him through him repeating something I had already asked. I think LoRab was the question receiver. I'll need to find the game.
Where is this hard evidence? All I see is an accusation based on Epi's ability to read Elo well and a joke post.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”