[END] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Jigsaw
Posts in topic: 14

Re: [NIGHT 0] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Jigsaw »

I'm going with numbers 2,6,11. I can choose three this round.
Wanna play a game....
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Draconus »

Night 0?? Have there always been night 0s or is this another socky mindfuck I am experiencing? :sigh:

My apologies to all my peeps if my activity isn't as high as it used to be! I am closing accounts for more hotels than I've ever had this month and they keep increasing the number of reports we have to run, change, look at, and analyze :WTF: :overreact:

Anywho, the strategy for finding bandage sounds pretty great. I am going to search in level 1, though, because 1. "Who would think of looking there for bandage girl?" is what my mind is telling me Dr. Fetus is thinking and 2. because it sounds like the easiest level and the least likely to kill me right off the bat.

Also,
Jigsaw wrote:I'm going with numbers 2,6,11. I can choose three this round.
What you talkin bout Willis??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:I have theories.
Please share mongoose!! I love hearing your theories!! :D

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 42

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Boomslang wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well I can say I already picked a level at random. I went with #9. Not sure how else we could figure out how to pick a level other than we all choose a different one to increase our chances.
NUMBER 9 NUMBER 9 NUMBER 9
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Degobunny wrote:Hey guys I am here!I am sorry I was not here earlier...going back to read thread, now.
Hi Degobunny! Welcome! Fancy seeing you here :biggrin:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am electing to search level 3.

Dev - I didn't say they were good theories, haha. Congrats on your nuptials, btw.

I am theorizing that certain levels have booby traps. I think it's best we don't double up on searching the same level for this very reason (as well as the fact that in terms of finding Dr Fetus it would be duplicative, in other words, redundant). I don't think safety in numbers very much applies to this realm.

I am also theorizing that the person who finds Dr Fetus may not live through the process, so s/he may be a martyr for the glorious cause of meat procurement.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Degobunny
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Degobunny »

I will go with 21, my lucky number :ponder:
Degobunny
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Degobunny »

Mongoose wrote:I am electing to search level 3.

Dev - I didn't say they were good theories, haha. Congrats on your nuptials, btw.

I am theorizing that certain levels have booby traps. I think it's best we don't double up on searching the same level for this very reason (as well as the fact that in terms of finding Dr Fetus it would be duplicative, in other words, redundant). I don't think safety in numbers very much applies to this realm.

I am also theorizing that the person who finds Dr Fetus may not live through the process, so s/he may be a martyr for the glorious cause of meat procurement.
Hey mongoose...animal user names for the win!!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by thellama73 »

I am not going to tell you guys what number I picked, but it was a really awesome one. Make of that what you will.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:I am not going to tell you guys what number I picked, but it was a really awesome one. Make of that what you will.

Was it 73?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Elohcin »

I'll let you know I went with #6. I was born on the November 6th and my anniversary is July 6th. :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:I'll let you know I went with #6. I was born on the November 6th and my anniversary is July 6th. :D
I was born on December 6th!
Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am not going to tell you guys what number I picked, but it was a really awesome one. Make of that what you will.

Was it 73?
Sure, let's go with that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wrathofgod
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wrathofgod »

I chose the number of ka, for those of you who will understand that reference :)

Hopefully we find bandage girl and stop the evil Dr. Fetus!

btw I can't play this game without constantly thinking about The Binding of Isaac
Will you go penguin sledding with me?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'll let you know I went with #6. I was born on the November 6th and my anniversary is July 6th. :D
I was born on December 6th!
6 is a good number. 9 is good as well. My oldest child was born on the 19th, my daughter on the 29th, and my youngest son on the 9th. No more babies here unless we decide to change our calendar to allow 39 days in the month. Hehe! :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

wrathofgod wrote:I chose the number of ka, for those of you who will understand that reference :)

Hopefully we find bandage girl and stop the evil Dr. Fetus!

btw I can't play this game without constantly thinking about The Binding of Isaac
How is The Binding of Isaac anyway? I've had my eye on that given that it seems tied to Meat Boy, but I've not pursued looking into it much yet.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Hedgeowl »

My son's name is Isaac, so this blinding talk is creeping me out yo. I assume its a game?

Is 13 an option? If so thats what I am checking. Soccer jersey # and all. Lucky 13!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:My son's name is Isaac, so this blinding talk is creeping me out yo. I assume its a game?
Bible much?

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Has anyone chosen 8? I'll choose 8.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Vompatti »

When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Wait, I get it. Nevermind I had already chosen 3. I just understood how this works. :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:My son's name is Isaac, so this blinding talk is creeping me out yo. I assume its a game?
Bible much?
The bible has a lot of names. Not yours or mine that I know of though. :p

It didn't hurt that my husband is a big Isaac Asimov fan.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bible much?

After these things, God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here I am." And he said, "Take your son, your only-begotten son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Mori'ah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you." So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac; and he cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. On the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes and saw the place afar off. Then Abraham said to his young men, "Stay here with the donkey; I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you." And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac, his son. And he took in his hand the fire and the knife. So they went both of them together. And Isaac said to his father Abraham, "My father!" And he said, "Here am I, my son." He said, "Behold, the fire and the wood; but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?"Abraham said, "God will provide himself the lamb for the brnt offering, my son." So the went both of them together.

When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. Then Abraham put forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. But the angel of the Lord called to him from Heaven, and said, "Abraham, Abraham!" And he said, "Here am I." He said, "Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only-begotten son, from me."

Isn't that a horrible story?

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bible much?

After these things, God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here I am." And he said, "Take your son, your only-begotten son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Mori'ah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you." So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac; and he cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. On the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes and saw the place afar off. Then Abraham said to his young men, "Stay here with the donkey; I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you." And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac, his son. And he took in his hand the fire and the knife. So they went both of them together. And Isaac said to his father Abraham, "My father!" And he said, "Here am I, my son." He said, "Behold, the fire and the wood; but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?"Abraham said, "God will provide himself the lamb for the brnt offering, my son." So the went both of them together.

When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. Then Abraham put forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. But the angel of the Lord called to him from Heaven, and said, "Abraham, Abraham!" And he said, "Here am I." He said, "Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only-begotten son, from me."

Kierkegaard wrote a good book about that story k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bible much?

I don't think so. But that's a conversation to be had over chili and beer. You want a horrible story, read Judges 19.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by insertnamehere »

Oh God said to Abraham, “Kill me a son”
Abe says, “Man, you must be puttin’ me on”
God say, “No.” Abe say, “What?”
God say, “You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin’ you better run”
Well Abe says, “Where do you want this killin’ done?”
God says, “Out on Highway 61”
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Is 13 an option? If so thats what I am checking. Soccer jersey # and all. Lucky 13!
Yes, it is a game!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 0: Forest Funk

No one has died.

Dr. Fetus was not found. The players remain in Chapter 1: Forest.

It is now Day 1. You have 24 hours to lynch a villain!
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [DAY 1] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by thellama73 »

Which one is a villain?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And so for any of you who might be curious to see some Meat Boy gameplay:

Ragequit playing Meat Boy:
Smosh playing Meat Boy:

Gameplay 1 -
Gameplay 2 -
Gameplay 3 -
Gameplay 4 -
Gameplay 5 -

I would have embedded them as Youtube videos, but didn't want to create a long post for players to have to scroll through. Anyone genuinely interested in the beginning of the game should view Gameplay 1; for the game's challenges, probably 3 or later; for a laugh to see Ragequit get pissed at a difficult level see Ragequit, etc.

For those of you who don't care, carry on, resume your mafiaing, etc. etc.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Can you imagine if the actual justice system worked like this game?

-We know one of these people committed a murder. Well, actually, they haven't commtted a murder yet, because it's only day one. Still, we'd better kill them just to be safe.

-Doesn't that make us the murderers instead of them?

-Shut up. Anyway, we have no hard evidence about which one of the people did it, so let's just guess! Oh, and we're going to let the people who are suspected of being murderers also be the jury, because that seems only fair.

-Wow, that's really smart! No wonder we elected you our leader.

-Darn tootin'.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bible much?

You don't like the name of my first-born son, of a first-born, of a first -born, etc. ? I seem to remember you helped us decide too. :noble:

I did read this just to make sure I was ok naming our son Isaac, but it's supposed to mean he who laughs, because Sarah or Abraham laughed when told she was with child, because she was too old they thought. So I think of it as a happy name. :D

Whoa to the murdering analyzing too. Good points all. We do put people in jail for failed kills though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Lots of games do begin with the host getting murdered though. But some, yeah very true. :srsnod:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Can you imagine if the actual justice system worked like this game?

-We know one of these people committed a murder. Well, actually, they haven't commtted a murder yet, because it's only day one. Still, we'd better kill them just to be safe.

-Shut up. Anyway, we have no hard evidence about which one of the people did it, so let's just guess! Oh, and we're going to let the people who are suspected of being murderers also be the jury, because that seems only fair.

-Darn tootin'.
Where would attorneys work into this new paradigm?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Can you imagine if the actual justice system worked like this game?

-Darn tootin'.
Where would attorneys work into this new paradigm?
"Your honor, I object on the grounds of NO U!"

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A little over 7 hours to vote!

Don't miss votes. You've been warned. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:A little over 7 hours to vote!

Don't tell me what to do! I'll miss votes if I please.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Who wants my vote?

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:

Go ahead and see what happens!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Go ahead and see what happens!
Nah, I'll vote. But I'm probably going to either randomize or self-vote.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Glossolalia coats my skin.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:Who wants my vote?
We could trade, if you are interested.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jigsaw
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Jigsaw »

I think Devin is Dr. Fetus......<__<
Wanna play a game....
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jigsaw wrote:I think Devin is Dr. Fetus......<__<
Who are you?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Can I do a write-in vote?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Jigsaw wrote:I think Devin is Dr. Fetus......<__<
Sweet! My first vote already!! :yay: Your logic is impecable, sir ;)

But you still didn't answer my question, Yo: It's good that you were able to look in 3 levels! That helps us cover more ground! But I'm a bit confused on how you were able to look in 3 levels. I assume a role secret, but I haven't been able to look through the roles very thoroughly.

Anyway, I'm going to ponder my voting options now... This shouldn't take long.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
Sure. :)

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
:haha: do it.

Also, did llama just say he was going to randomize or self-vote? Apparently you are not using sarcastic orange still eh? :D

I have no idea who to vote for at this point, but maybe I will do a reread, since thankfully its only 4 pages.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I think I will just trade with my homie, Jigsaw! Love series and your choice of Avatar! :wine:

*votes*

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: "... the series..."

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by insertnamehere »

Absolutely nothing to really go on, so I'm just randomizing.

Sorry Nevinera.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”