Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 am
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 am I might be persuaded to go with Epi today, but as of right now I'd not be willing to put a definitive vote on him.
This following "I move my vote around constantly on Day 1" begs an explanation.
My final Day 1 vote is not the same as a Day 1 pressure vote. I like for that one to be reasoned and informed. All the other ones are just me poking people with a stick. I was saying that I hadn't been convinced that Epi was deserving of a final vote, but that the door was not shut on it.

Epi's not getting my vote today.
Sloonei, are you a little mountain?
No
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 am Let's at least make this a tie k
Can you respond to some of the things I've said about you?
ok, for one thing, I did feel at the time that the epi/LC thing was not getting us anywhere because we have no real basis for suspecting the alignment of either one of them; I suppose it did at least contribute to generating day 1 discussion but I am personally sick of their ongoing feud because it always feels the same and drags on forever.

I suspect Jack for mainly gut reasons, but I can point to his weird prod of sprityo/asking for impressions on his alignment at the very beginning of the game, as well as his confident yet misguided interpretation of my meta, plus his back-and-forth with LC that LC called out as a soft slip, plus his odd assessment of Epi and the post where he analyzes nonexistent connections between me and Epi (and makes another softslip in "a few good townies voting for epi"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 am @nutella there are enough people here to swing almost anything else, why try to make a tie between yourself and LC? You haven't expressed any suspicion towards him stronger than "he might be bad"
unless it looks like people are going to suddenly shift the lynch in the next 20 minutes, I would rather have a tie than definitely get lynched, since I know I'm town and could see LC as bad
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

but like if you want to CFD onto someone else I'd be cool with that too
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 am nvm. Might have been Kyle.
me

i can't allow Nutella the security of a potential tie, not with someone I think is civ
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am
me

i can't allow Nutella the security of a potential tie, not with someone I think is civ
why do you think LC is civ and why do you think I'm not?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 am I might be persuaded to go with Epi today, but as of right now I'd not be willing to put a definitive vote on him.
My final Day 1 vote is not the same as a Day 1 pressure vote. I like for that one to be reasoned and informed. All the other ones are just me poking people with a stick. I was saying that I hadn't been convinced that Epi was deserving of a final vote, but that the door was not shut on it.

No
I asked you to explain why you'd say that about Epi but not throw a vote there to support it, and you told me about the criteria that would have earned Epi your final vote.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 pm Tie strategy is overrated.

Good application: Your top two suspects have votes. You tie their trains and see what baddies do.

Bad application: You vote for someone who you don't think is bad for no benefit.

Scum application: Doing the previously stated thing as an excuse not to have to scumhunt.
Bob is here.
Is this supposed to mean I'm in one of the red zones or the white zone?
Red. Nothing prior to this indicated actual suspicion of LC.
Well he's not my number 1 suspect but I had expressed repeated skepticism of the Epi, and his not addressing my point stuck in my craw.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

unrelated but [mention]MovingPictures07[/mention] voting for yourself just so you can tick off the "I Voted!" box doesn't count. If you're not going to have time to read at least a couple posts and throw a semi-meaningful vote on someone, don't sign up for games at all.

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] [mention]Dom[/mention] [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] [mention]Glorfindel[/mention] [mention]Mesk514[/mention] [mention]sig[/mention] come vote. and not for yourselves.

:disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am
me

most recently because you've come into the thread to save yourself by creating a tie against someone you don't strongly suspect while we were in the middle of discussing alternate options
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 am I still like Mesk's response, and that's the best reason I have to think anybody is good at this stage. I do wish Mesk would bless us with some commentary though.

Glorfindel hasn't posted yet, which isn't a good sign.
I don't think Glorf is going to show.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am I take that back. I just don't get the Epi/Daisy inconsistency so my mind writes it off.
Um, what inconsistency apparently has me linked with Epi? I'm a bit confused about this statement.
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:58 am I didn't see any need to treat the Daisy votes any differently than any other votes at the time. They seemed like pressure votes, and that was fine with me.
See you say "pressure votes" but did I ever even have any votes at any time? And also, did anyone other than Sloonei ever say they actually suspected me? Because this is what troubles me, Sloonei indicated he suspected me strongly, on a couple of occasions actually. And the response from everyone seemed to be meh, we don't see it. And Sloonei dropped it like a hot potato. He never indicated he found my explanation plausible. He never seemed to give me so much as a "not sure I buy it, but I'll let it go for the moment," Nothing. I woud normally dismiss Sloonei's early actions as trying to force conversation, but this didn't fee like he was really looking for conversation, looking back at it now it feels to me like he was throwing the spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks. That concerns me. Especially since he never even voted for me that I am aware of. If he was so suspicious of me, why did he drop it without a peep? And why did he never actually vote for me?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Right, trying to catch up is a waste of my time. What's happening, folks?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 am Right, trying to catch up is a waste of my time. What's happening, folks?
I just launched a sick accusation on your ass, that's what!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 am You know that feeling you get when you're with some friends and you're deciding what resturaunt to go to and then 5 people out of 19 of your buds say Applebee's and you're just like... 'Wow I mean I guess they have good cocktails?' so then you ask your other friends if they have any better ideas and then 3 of them casually recommend a cafeteria they know that's inside of a local hospital and it's out of the way but their tuna sandwich is kind of okay?

That's kind of where I'm at rn
Who *would* you want to lynch then (realizing a switch is not gonna happen at this point but I want you to commit to something)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 am I still like Mesk's response, and that's the best reason I have to think anybody is good at this stage. I do wish Mesk would bless us with some commentary though.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 am I take that back. I just don't get the Epi/Daisy inconsistency so my mind writes it off.
Um, what inconsistency apparently has me linked with Epi? I'm a bit confused about this statement.
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:58 am I didn't see any need to treat the Daisy votes any differently than any other votes at the time. They seemed like pressure votes, and that was fine with me.
See you say "pressure votes" but did I ever even have any votes at any time? And also, did anyone other than Sloonei ever say they actually suspected me? Because this is what troubles me, Sloonei indicated he suspected me strongly, on a couple of occasions actually. And the response from everyone seemed to be meh, we don't see it. And Sloonei dropped it like a hot potato. He never indicated he found my explanation plausible. He never seemed to give me so much as a "not sure I buy it, but I'll let it go for the moment," Nothing. I woud normally dismiss Sloonei's early actions as trying to force conversation, but this didn't fee like he was really looking for conversation, looking back at it now it feels to me like he was throwing the spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks. That concerns me. Especially since he never even voted for me that I am aware of. If he was so suspicious of me, why did he drop it without a peep? And why did he never actually vote for me?
Yup, that's how I play. I had a very slight ping on Day 0, I was anxious to get the game started, so I mentioned it so that we'd have something to talk about. It was never a serious suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 am You know that feeling you get when you're with some friends and you're deciding what resturaunt to go to and then 5 people out of 19 of your buds say Applebee's and you're just like... 'Wow I mean I guess they have good cocktails?' so then you ask your other friends if they have any better ideas and then 3 of them casually recommend a cafeteria they know that's inside of a local hospital and it's out of the way but their tuna sandwich is kind of okay?

That's kind of where I'm at rn
Who *would* you want to lynch then (realizing a switch is not gonna happen at this point but I want you to commit to something)
Epignosis would have been a strong option
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok thoughts on nutella, everyone trying to lynch her based on meta is a laugh. First off the meta you describe doesn't fit any nutella meta I can ever recall, and I've played with her a helluva a lot longer than most of you. Secondly, she knows her own meta and if she were bad she would be using that against us. I've seen her do it. Meta is a joke.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]nutella[/mention] got any legacy reads? It appears you're on the way out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 am

Do you have a way to contact Glorf? He hasn't played in ages, it'd be a shame if he dropped out.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I didn't realise the case against nutella was even about meta.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:54 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am
me

most recently because you've come into the thread to save yourself by creating a tie against someone you don't strongly suspect while we were in the middle of discussing alternate options
Oh and I created the tie (albeit temporarily), huh? And how, pray tell, do you think I might have done that?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am

No
I asked you to explain why you'd say that about Epi but not throw a vote there to support it, and you told me about the criteria that would have earned Epi your final vote.
huh?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Thoughts on Epi/LC. I'm tin foiling here, I feel like this exchange doesn't feel the same as most of their others. I could see these two being teamies and tossing each other under the bus right off the bat. That is a ballsy strategy that either of them would pull. It has me paranoid. That said, my rational brain finds Epi feeling like a civ. But not his normal self. I don't know if that makes sense, but it does in my brain. Either he is abd and he and LC are tossing each other under the bus early, or he's civ. That is where I stand on Epi.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:41 am
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 am Let's at least make this a tie k
Can you respond to some of the things I've said about you?
ok, for one thing, I did feel at the time that the epi/LC thing was not getting us anywhere because we have no real basis for suspecting the alignment of either one of them; I suppose it did at least contribute to generating day 1 discussion but I am personally sick of their ongoing feud because it always feels the same and drags on forever.

I suspect Jack for mainly gut reasons, but I can point to his weird prod of sprityo/asking for impressions on his alignment at the very beginning of the game, as well as his confident yet misguided interpretation of my meta, plus his back-and-forth with LC that LC called out as a soft slip, plus his odd assessment of Epi and the post where he analyzes nonexistent connections between me and Epi (and makes another softslip in "a few good townies voting for epi"
A few good townies wasn't a slip. Was literally me and my top two town reads. How is that anything but a few good townies?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 am @nutella got any legacy reads? It appears you're on the way out.
Jack, Quin, and Kyle are my scum reads. And all pretty good scrabble words. Most likely not all three of them are bad, and one or two of the inactives are, but those are where I'd start.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I saw conversation about nutella regarding her lazy playstyle or something like that. It struck me as silly since lazy doesn't describe either her good or bad meta.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, whatever LC was coming at Epi for at the get go was just weird and reaching. I think he can do better, it's why I am tinfoiling, Epi is like pitching softballs at LC and LC is reaching, it's all very weird to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I switched my vote. I regret it already, but if Nutella is telling the truth then...... ugh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

me

Like I'm fairly certain Kyle is town.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 am @nutella got any legacy reads? It appears you're on the way out.
Jack, Quin, and Kyle are my scum reads. And all pretty good scrabble words. Most likely not all three of them are bad, and one or two of the inactives are, but those are where I'd start.
these might be my three strongest town reads :shrug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 am

No
huh?
> You throw votes out like candy on Day 1
> I use the word candy because I've given up on my own country's vocabulary
> You suspect Epi but won't put the final vote on him at that time
> I question why he didn't at least earn a pressure vote
> You tell me that your final vote is cast when it's well reasoned
> This exchange does not make me happy
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jesus, sorry nutella... just got in and realized there's a minute left to go, voted you to save myself.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Regarding Glorf, I think he signed up for this game and then had real life stuff come up. No I cannot currently reach him. I think we should see about either lynching him or getting him replaced because I highly doubt he will be here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 am
And I may well be wrong and you may be right about any of them. Just thought I'd throw something out there.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] any chance you can tell us how ties are handled?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 am

No
huh?
Epignosis did not need a pressure vote. He was surrounded by pressure.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:09 am
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 am

No
huh?
Epignosis did not need a pressure vote. He was surrounded by pressure.
This is the response that I'd have liked initially.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 am
And I may well be wrong and you may be right about any of them. Just thought I'd throw something out there.
I appreciate it, I don't mean to negate your reads. I'm just pointing out my own reads opposite yours.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Why?
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

Nothing pairs you with Epi.

Bob thinks LC was inconsistent about the way he treated Epi's junk town reads and the way he treated people with junk suspicion of you.

I think that's an apples to oranges comparison. Or a toenread to scumread one, anyhow.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 am
Why?
J, Q, K, and Y all have really good point values
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Want to hear a story while we wait for a lynch result?

Of course you do!

When I was in a college I was a bank teller. Our bank was robbed twice. The first time was my window, I walked off after the robber left and the following interaction took place:

Me: I was just robbed.
Lead Teller: What?
Me: I was just robbed
Lead teller: What?

Then someone else jumped in and handled. Two weeks later the girl at the window next to me was getting robbed and I recognized what was happening, walked off the line and had the following interaction with the same lead teller:

Me: Gwen is being robbed right now!
Me: We're being robbed RIGHT NOW!

So tonight I was telling this story to the girl working with me because I had shut down a beer theft earlier, which is always fun. And I'm pretty loud, because let's face it, I'm a loud person. And after I loudly say the line "We're being robbed right now!" I hear a yell from the corner of the store where two guys are. I figure at the moment, oops I scared the customers. But as they continue on, I realize these dipshits are probably shoplifting. So I look at the other girl and say I think this is something we should be watching and she goes and jumps on the security cameras when they go in the restroom. They leave before she can locate it but I know in my gut they are stealing so I take down their plates and sure enough they were shoplifting. They yelled because they thought I was talking about them and it freaked them out, LMAO. Thieves are such idiots.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 am @Spacedaisy

Nothing pairs you with Epi.

Bob thinks LC was inconsistent about the way he treated Epi's junk town reads and the way he treated people with junk suspicion of you.

I think that's an apples to oranges comparison. Or a toenread to scumread one, anyhow.
Why?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:17 am
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 am
Why?
J, Q, K, and Y all have really good point values
When you read them all together you get jerky. Sort of.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jack, thank you for clarifying sir!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 am Want to hear a story while we wait for a lynch result?

Of course you do!

When I was in a college I was a bank teller. Our bank was robbed twice. The first time was my window, I walked off after the robber left and the following interaction took place:

Me: I was just robbed.
Lead teller: What?

Then someone else jumped in and handled. Two weeks later the girl at the window next to me was getting robbed and I recognized what was happening, walked off the line and had the following interaction with the same lead teller:

Me: We're being robbed RIGHT NOW!

So tonight I was telling this story to the girl working with me because I had shut down a beer theft earlier, which is always fun. And I'm pretty loud, because let's face it, I'm a loud person. And after I loudly say the line "We're being robbed right now!" I hear a yell from the corner of the store where two guys are. I figure at the moment, oops I scared the customers. But as they continue on, I realize these dipshits are probably shoplifting. So I look at the other girl and say I think this is something we should be watching and she goes and jumps on the security cameras when they go in the restroom. They leave before she can locate it but I know in my gut they are stealing so I take down their plates and sure enough they were shoplifting. They yelled because they thought I was talking about them and it freaked them out, LMAO. Thieves are such idiots.
What?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Marmot isn't online right now. I think I'm going to bed.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I need to put lasagne on.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 am I need to put lasagne on.
due to your earlier post about tagging I'm just going to assume that "lasagne" is code for "Mesk" from now on
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

P.S. That lead teller actually had a valid reason for being zero help in the crisis situation. She had PTSD from a hostile takeover robbery of a restaurant she managed. She was held at gunpoint and it was quite traumatic I guess. But it makes for a hilarious story, especially when I mention that all the while another teller was trying to call 911 and forgot to dial 9 to call out first, so she was banging the phone on the cradle in a panic because she didn't think the phone was working. Both times. Also these events took place two weeks apart. The FBI came into my branch after the second one and greeted me like this: "Hey Annie!" It's never a good sign when the FBI address you by your informal nickname, lol.

Also I hate thieves and everyone in our store gets a laugh out of the way I get in their faces when tey try to pull shit. Tonight I literally ran out of the office and stood in front of the door, when the dude came out of the beer cave he took one look at me standing there and set all 5 18pk cases of Budlight on the ground before slinking past me out the door. My reaction when I saw who it was and what he was about to do was, "Ahw HELL no!"

/storytime Thanks for listening. Or not, you know whatever man.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”