Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:13 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:07 pm I'm still not recovered so I'm not doing to be much help building cases today. I'll make a new rainbow. I think I feel best about a Kyle lynch at this point.
but why though
I can't make a huge case, but I did close on you after my early suspicions because of empathetic reasons, but because you come in most people's bottom of the list -lists. There's a bad aura. I mean, I've thrown shit everywhere, and yet I'm at the top of people's lists. So there's something missing from you. Why do you think everyone can't place a read on you?
so you think I'm mafia because some other people think I'm mafia, and also auras?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:21 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:33 am
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 am
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:31 am RIP epi :( and welcome niju

Ugh I'm not feeling super confident about anything and would go along with whatever tbh. I'd vote for Sig, I'd vote for Quin, I'd maybe vote for Kyle, heck I'd even vote for Sloonei. LC and DDL I'm less inclined to suspect but I could be wrong.
I'm having a hard time trusting anyone at this point and that's sad this late in the game.

Let's talk about why we think mafia would kill epi. Do you think we can glean any info from that?
He was one of the most civ looking players in the game.
If that was the reason, they'd have targeted nutella or sloonei imo.
There's been more doubt surrounding myself and nutella than there ever was for Epi after Day 1. A number of people have expressed tinfoil suspicions of me, and I did just derail the thread to force the town semi-cop to be lynched. Nutella's town case, as you've argued previously, is based on whether or not she has the role that people assume she has. There's been speculation about her otherwise.
Everyone on the planet was reading Epi as town because he was on the money and believable. I expected Epi or myself to die the last two nights.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am Blah. I'm waffling again. Epi is convincing and he's had pretty good instincts so far. But unfortunately I'm going to bed so I've got to make up my mind.

quin

Final answer.

@dunya I'd look into quin, DDL, and Wilgy (who's oddly gotten a total pass the last couple of days)
Near the end of the day dunya asked cbob if he flipped civ what players he'd look at. He listed these three. If he received a sketchy result he'd probably list them in that post.

Also I don't agree with the idea that cbobs 2 shot cop check is useless just because one check only tells lies and the other only tells truths. It's different than usual sure but either way he learns something about both players, and if one of his checks dies or is otherwise confirmed, his other check becomes absolute.

2 civ reads means one of his checks is mafia
1 mafia and 1 civ read means either both checks are mafia or both checks are civ(mathematically the ladder is more possible, unless cbob is a cop god)
2 mafia reads, a 50-50 shot just like 2 civ reads

No matter which of those happened it would have altered the course of his actions.
i call this the labyrinth door theory
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 pm I'm voting Wilgy for now.

I have no idea what cbob saw. Would welcome more theories. I'm beginning to assume it was two townies and that cbob just didn't really focus on it.
Interesting. Why?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 pm Also I don't agree with the idea that cbobs 2 shot cop check is useless just because one check only tells lies and the other only tells truths.
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

I have no idea what cbob saw. Would welcome more theories. I'm beginning to assume it was two townies and that cbob just didn't really focus on it.
This is my assumption. A role like that is more likely to be borderline useless than useful. Not knowing which of the two reads you receive is true means not trusting either one, so no real information can be gained.
until one of the two flips but there's also a chance one of his targets was night killed which would basically render his power useless.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:30 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am Blah. I'm waffling again. Epi is convincing and he's had pretty good instincts so far. But unfortunately I'm going to bed so I've got to make up my mind.

quin

Final answer.

@dunya I'd look into quin, DDL, and Wilgy (who's oddly gotten a total pass the last couple of days)
Near the end of the day dunya asked cbob if he flipped civ what players he'd look at. He listed these three. If he received a sketchy result he'd probably list them in that post.

Also I don't agree with the idea that cbobs 2 shot cop check is useless just because one check only tells lies and the other only tells truths. It's different than usual sure but either way he learns something about both players, and if one of his checks dies or is otherwise confirmed, his other check becomes absolute.

1 mafia and 1 civ read means either both checks are mafia or both checks are civ(mathematically the ladder is more possible, unless cbob is a cop god)

No matter which of those happened it would have altered the course of his actions.
i call this the labyrinth door theory
This seems like the most likely evidence of who he checked.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Anyone else wanna take me up on the Town Reads list proposal?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Ugh I'm not feeling super confident about anything and would go along with whatever tbh. I'd vote for Sig, I'd vote for Quin, I'd maybe vote for Kyle, heck I'd even vote for Sloonei. LC and DDL I'm less inclined to suspect but I could be wrong.
I'm having a hard time trusting anyone at this point and that's sad this late in the game.

Let's talk about why we think mafia would kill epi. Do you think we can glean any info from that?
There's been more doubt surrounding myself and nutella than there ever was for Epi after Day 1. A number of people have expressed tinfoil suspicions of me, and I did just derail the thread to force the town semi-cop to be lynched. Nutella's town case, as you've argued previously, is based on whether or not she has the role that people assume she has. There's been speculation about her otherwise.
Everyone on the planet was reading Epi as town because he was on the money and believable. I expected Epi or myself to die the last two nights.
apart from me, who speculated?

anyway, here's what I have so far:

kyle - I got bad vibes from him early in the game. I put them to rest because me and Kyle are friends and we had a vocal disagreement where he was trying to pin me out as someone who was intentionally "misrepresenting and lying" about a real convo we had about Mesk's other forum and games we played there. I feel in my heart a scum Kyle would never do that to a townie dunya just to make her look bad. So reflecting back on that scenario, I think I'm moving Kyle up in my list.

nutella - the only way I can excuse nutella not being nightkilled is if she is everest and the scum team decided it's better to know where she's moving her vote and account for it, than K2 who they don't know and would be a surprise extra vote in the lynches. But like, if anyone else is everest, this is the time to vocally criticize nutella because if she isn't everest, she's scum. Given that the theory has been going on since the beginning of time, however, and I was the first one to bring up any "nutella suspicions" again, I'm going to move her up in my list for now.

Sloonei - I've called Sloonei supertown sloonei since the beginning. If he's scum, he deserves to win and I won't even be angry. But I'm pretty sure he's town and have strong feelings about that. I'd bet my cat on it. That's how sure I am.

Long Con - feel certain he's not scum. Not as certain if he's not the 3P, but even if he is, he's no harm to us. Long Con in Seinfeld was more restrained, I feel this version of Long Con is a lot more impulsive and genuine. His theories hold weight, he may have some time constraints because of reduced activity, but he's got a good eye for things and all of his actions apart from Epi have been pro-town (and I'd even call that episode pro-town because it cleared them both for me).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also, something else nutella has going for her is her excited case on possibly catching Quin/cBob w/w pairing. That seemed like a genuine town thing to do and say, and it flipped the other way round. I don't feel scum nutella would have spoken that soon.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm Y'all are insane. Absolutely insane.
Oh come one. You know that as a high school teacher you have all the time in the world for mafia. 😋
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nijuukyugou - Finally a post from this player slot! Insertglorfblooper is town because there's no way two players fail to pick up a scum role card, right?

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] I didn't understand this. Can you explain?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Interesting. Why?
That's a good question. :beer:

Metagut is the answer.

It is a bad answer.

If I don't have a better one by the end of the day, I'll be somewhere else.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 pm I'd still like it if as many of us as are able could list reasons to read everybody as town. I have a reason for asking this, and the more people who do it, the more potentially useful the exercise is.
But why can't you just come right out and tell us your plan?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Or you!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:53 am
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 am I'm assuming that the "learn truth on one of these occasions" means he is fed a lie on the other occasion? Marmot
Also how would the 3P show up for cBob's check?

That's an accurate assumption. One of his checks will be true, one will be false.

What is a 3P?
Third party. Mars hill.
Ohhhhhhhh.

Answer =
:shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

quin

Final answer.

But I didn't see any indication of any results in his posts. If I were bob, I would have listed only two players....the ones I had checked. I think that would have been better for the cause. I just don't know what we can get from those three names.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm going to ISO this player slot.
nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm Y'all are insane. Absolutely insane.
"Y'all" <- Informal tone, using slang. Possibly trying too hard to be casual. It also addresses the high posters, which are probably town at this point. Y'all is not self-inclusive. Blooper does not think of self as town. Scumslip?

"are" <- sounds awful pirate-y to me. And pirates are scummy.

"insane" <- doubt-casting on our reads. If we're finally onto something, this might be Bloopers way of passively defending a scummate. Be wary here.

"Absolutely" <- Only a sith deals in absolutes.

"insane" <- rather than provide new content, Blooper sticks to the same line of reasoning. This indicates an unwillingness to change opinion or read, and closes off conversation. Townies want to encourage conversation or challenge the thread. This leaves no argument, nothing to respond to.

:disappoint:

Literally every word this slot presents pings me. Lynch it. Lynch it with fire.

(The above was a joke. I'mma go ISO wilgy now.)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm nijuukyugou - Finally a post from this player slot! Insertglorfblooper is town because there's no way two players fail to pick up a scum role card, right?

@Sloonei I didn't understand this. Can you explain?
The entire point of the exercise is to make an argument specifically in favor of each player being town. That was my attempt to do that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 pm I'd still like it if as many of us as are able could list reasons to read everybody as town. I have a reason for asking this, and the more people who do it, the more potentially useful the exercise is.
But why can't you just come right out and tell us your plan?
Because that would defeat the purpose. What harm is there in doing this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I wanna keep reading, but I gotta get back to work. Be back later.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Interesting. Why?

Metagut is the answer.

It is a bad answer.

I don't see it as a bad answer but to what meta are you comparing?

Now for some internal from Wilgy. Something I found it odd about my interactions with you so far is that I was Civ reading you when I'm normally always up your ass. Perhaps it's because we had similar thoughts regarding Sloonei. Reflecting on this puts me in a state of Civ reading you while also cautiously looking your way. Does that make sense and what are your thoughts on this?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is anyone interested in doing the thing i'm proposing? The more the merrier!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm taking a short headache break brb.

dunya - obv I'm town cos Marmot told me I am.

DrWilgy - I have a theory regarding Wilgy and it adds up. I am sticking with my Town read on him.

sig - I went back to check my town read of sig. I stand by it tbh. There's nothing that pinged me about his ISO and I feel it was a general mirroring of his style and tone in Pirates. It's unfortunate he's MIA, but I'd rather lynch the other MIA before sig MIA.

Quin - seems very genuine. Has made real efforts at casing and scum hunting. Is he always right? No. But even when he's wrong he'll be vocal about it. Seems very townie to me.

Elohcin - The only pro-town thing I can say is that Epi defended her and he's her husband and should know her better than anyone else right? also she's a mom and has a job and life is busy. (deleted untownie reasons, which I'll post in my next post)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Or you!
:ohyeah:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:38 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 pm Also I don't agree with the idea that cbobs 2 shot cop check is useless just because one check only tells lies and the other only tells truths.

This is my assumption. A role like that is more likely to be borderline useless than useful. Not knowing which of the two reads you receive is true means not trusting either one, so no real information can be gained.
until one of the two flips but there's also a chance one of his targets was night killed which would basically render his power useless.
A player getting night killed also serves as an alignment indicator. Baddies don't kill their own, except on very rare occasions, and there's only 1 vig kill.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DDL - He is an enigma. He started off really slow. I like some of his observations, and others I think are completely whack and he still makes them and stands by them. Quin is playing a bad game like old DDL. *votes Quin*. I hated that, but I also loved it. There's more random instances of good vibes than bad as a whole, so I'll read him Town.

nilju - the new replacement. wow. Townie defense? You're town until proven guilty?

speedchuck - He makes a genuine effort at trying to come to conclusions on why things happened, I suppose. That's the only pro-town thing I can think of at this point.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:13 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:38 pm

A player getting night killed also serves as an alignment indicator. Baddies don't kill their own, except on very rare occasions, and there's only 1 vig kill.
you're correct, I'm sorry.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Interesting. Why?

Metagut is the answer.

It is a bad answer.

I don't see it as a bad answer but to what meta are you comparing?

Now for some internal from Wilgy. Something I found it odd about my interactions with you so far is that I was Civ reading you when I'm normally always up your ass. Perhaps it's because we had similar thoughts regarding Sloonei. Reflecting on this puts me in a state of Civ reading you while also cautiously looking your way. Does that make sense and what are your thoughts on this?
It's a bad answer because I'm getting your meta from Pirates. I was scum in that game, but if I had been town, I would have townread you so hard. Looking back at your ISO, I see a lot of questions and not many answers. When you finally gave reads, they weren't very substantiated (And in the case of the reads you gave DDL, you covered them up with a cute [guess what my reads are] game). I'm just not seeing any of the conviction, drive, and assurance you had as town (yes, even with a gimmick). Prove me wrong.
(And yeah, my scumread on you would hope that it's not RL + a 5k post game discouraging you.)
I don't feel like I have any reason to read you as town. Your back and forth with JJJ I could see between scummates. I don't think you're w/w with Quin. Too much buddying there. That's what I got from your ISO.

Regarding your reasoning: It makes pretty good sense to me, yeah. I don't have many thoughts on it. I've had different people suspect me this game than the norm.

To everyone else: I recommend you ISO Wilgy. He only has 2 pages of posts. Please tell me what you think.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck - I can't put my finger on it yet (and also I haven't had a chance to really iso speed yet but I will), but there's something here that doesn't add up. He doesn't seem focused and in townie mode to me. :shrug: I feel like sometimes he's intentionally trying to distance himself from the thread. I want to go back and see how likely a JJJ/speedchuck pairing would be, but I can see it. He's going to be my first focus.

Elochin - What I particularly didn't like, however, was how she clarified that she's not active as either Town or Scum (yesterday) to me. It felt almost as an early defence. She keeps throwing her activity around, when it wasn't he activity that I was accusing her off solely. I mean, I did say I found it odd how she has posted loads about not having time and what she has to do, but still. I called her out on a lot of inconsistencies too. I can't town read her, sorry. Sorry if I'm wrong, because I get how you have kids and a husband and a job. But like, have those things too and she yourself said her activity level is not alignment indicative, so, I'll go with my scum read on her and sorry if I'm wrong. :shrug: I still think placing Dom as a top suspect before INH in the list she made was really odd too, regardless of how early it was and especially how early in the game it was: she wanted Dom lynched before INH. She made a concious decision in that regard.

nijuu - sorry, but like, out of sig and you, I think you're the last scum. I hope you can convince us to look elsewhere.

so basically, speed, eloh and nilju are my current scum reads. If one of them isn't, I'd look into Kyle first because I am basing most of my read on what I think a scum Kyle wouldn't resort to in a reaction, but I could be wrong. :shrug:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm speedchuck - I can't put my finger on it yet (and also I haven't had a chance to really iso speed yet but I will), but there's something here that doesn't add up. He doesn't seem focused and in townie mode to me. :shrug: I feel like sometimes he's intentionally trying to distance himself from the thread. I want to go back and see how likely a JJJ/speedchuck pairing would be, but I can see it. He's going to be my first focus.
:suspish:

I still think you're town, but I'm getting really tired of you pointing suspicion at me, saying you're going to substantiate it, and then never doing so. I can't dispute a big ball of nothing.

Feeling like a cBob/Sloonei situation.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm speedchuck - I can't put my finger on it yet (and also I haven't had a chance to really iso speed yet but I will), but there's something here that doesn't add up. He doesn't seem focused and in townie mode to me. :shrug: I feel like sometimes he's intentionally trying to distance himself from the thread. I want to go back and see how likely a JJJ/speedchuck pairing would be, but I can see it. He's going to be my first focus.

I still think you're town, but I'm getting really tired of you pointing suspicion at me, saying you're going to substantiate it, and then never doing so. I can't dispute a big ball of nothing.

well I had to do my case on cBob which took all my time and I threw up yesterday and today so I don't feel like doing big reading analysis right now so there's that.

are you trying to distance yourself from the thread?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I am trying to be as active as possible, but I'm really sorry, I have papers and exams as well as everything else going on so if I'm lagging, don't let me hinder you all.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy -
Civ due to tone and reasoning. I've meta read him as civ the entire game.
Bad due to voting record. DDL had voted for Jack day 2, Bob day 3 (when J3 was a heavily discussed option), If my memory serves was a lead pusher of the Malakim wagon.

DrWilgy -
Civ due to his overall attractiveness.
Bad due to... his overall attractiveness?

dunya -
Civ due to being very vocal. I did not recall seeing anything I directly was opposed to in the moment other than their suspicion on me.
Bad due to interactions with J3.

Elohcin -
Civ due to interactions with J3. While not a negative voting record I so far have had no harsh qualms with the results of her votes.
Bad due to interactions with me that I noticed earlier in the game. Eloh was playing catch up (like someone else who I won't mention) and had called me scummy for a single sentence regarding daisy. It stuck with me and still does.

And I only got through 3 before I have to leave. Sorry Sloonbot, I'll try to finish the rest later. I did find that I putting reason behind Dunya being civ was much harder than the other two, and very much forced. I don't know if this is due to a lack of knowledge or not. I should reflect on this.
Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Reasons for town

Dragon D. Luffy - genuine tone
DrWilgy - No reasons
dunya (replaced sprityo) - tons of content, independent well-substantiated reads (except for me)
Elohcin - Eloh is Eloh. Scum Eloh would be better at the game than this. XD
nijuukyugou (replaced insertnamehere) (replaced Glorfindel)
Kylemii - lots of content, genuine tone
Long Con - Ballsy chase of Epi
nutella - D1 lynch reaction, decent reads of the thread, metaread matches all non-Phenon town nutellas
Quin - supergenuine tone. People are scumreading quin for being honest and sticking to his guns even when wrong, which is his meta. Reminds me of Phenon!Quin.
sig - JJJ went after him, right?
Sloonei - Possibly cBob check at some point, good suspicions despite vote placement, good metaread, tons of spontantous content
speedchuck - lol
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 pm

well I had to do my case on cBob which took all my time and I threw up yesterday and today so I don't feel like doing big reading analysis right now so there's that.

are you trying to distance yourself from the thread?
I'm sorry to hear that. I understand. Sorry, forgot. Throwing up is basically the worst thing, and I legit have a phobia of it.

I don't know what "distance myself from the thread" means. I'm actually curious, please elaborate
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm Is anyone interested in doing the thing i'm proposing? The more the merrier!
Do you need it soon? To do what you're planning?

I won't have time to sit down and get into it until around 5pm PST after they take all my blood away.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm Is anyone interested in doing the thing i'm proposing? The more the merrier!
Do you need it soon? To do what you're planning?

I won't have time to sit down and get into it until around 5pm PST after they take all my blood away.
I don't need huge lists, a one-sentence answer works perfectly fine. The sooner we have results, the sooner we can use them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 pm Dragon D. Luffy -
Civ due to tone and reasoning. I've meta read him as civ the entire game.
Bad due to voting record. DDL had voted for Jack day 2, Bob day 3 (when J3 was a heavily discussed option), If my memory serves was a lead pusher of the Malakim wagon.

DrWilgy -
Civ due to his overall attractiveness.
Bad due to... his overall attractiveness?

dunya -
Civ due to being very vocal. I did not recall seeing anything I directly was opposed to in the moment other than their suspicion on me.
Bad due to interactions with J3.

Elohcin -
Civ due to interactions with J3. While not a negative voting record I so far have had no harsh qualms with the results of her votes.
Bad due to interactions with me that I noticed earlier in the game. Eloh was playing catch up (like someone else who I won't mention) and had called me scummy for a single sentence regarding daisy. It stuck with me and still does.

And I only got through 3 before I have to leave. Sorry Sloonbot, I'll try to finish the rest later. I did find that I putting reason behind Dunya being civ was much harder than the other two, and very much forced. I don't know if this is due to a lack of knowledge or not. I should reflect on this.
I appreciate that you're able to give both reads for these folks and it's certainly good to have them, but for the purposes of the exercise I'm proposing I only need town reads right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Well shit. Remove the scum reads and call it a day.
Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

slooeni you're at exactly 666 posts that's the DEVILS number
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:14 pm slooeni you're at exactly 666 posts that's the DEVILS number
:feb:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Peh

I'm getting the after-lunch drowsies.

Someone ISO Wilgy other than me. Someone do it. Kylemii, you do it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:35 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:33 pm I didn't know Wilgy was playing in this game????
Actually he isn't, he forgot to use blue font. :suspish:
DDL and Wilgy not w/w

And I'm getting a good feeling from DDL's ISO.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

focusing only on things that I've seen as civ indicators from memory

Dragon D. Luffy - pretty rough aggro between him and Jay early on, aggro seems genuine, would be a buck wild strategy if w/w

DrWilgy - hmmmm.... he seems relaxed. Jay also did go after him quite a bit early on.

dunya - has put a huge amount of effort into this game, and if whoeverthefuck said it is to be believe then this is probably civ dunya

Elohcin - Jay went after her in a way which seemed too strong for distancing.

Kylemii - role card

Long Con - hmm.... at the time it was happening, back on day 1 when he was going after Epignosis I felt like the passion in his pursuit felt genuine

nijuukyugou - has contributing a lot lately compared to previous slot holders. technically speaking she has infinitely increased her player slots number of posts

nutella - mechanically likely to be a specific civ role, if she wasn't she would have drawn attention by now but the real owner of that role

Quin - at times has seemed genuine and reasonable

sig - ehh.... none. well... Jay went after sig early on in a way which might have been sowing seeds or distancing, there's a nonzero possibility that it's the former.

Sloonei - mechanics.... I think? but also good vibes. has been working hard

speedchuck - there was an early clash between speed and Jay that I think was slightly too strong to be distancing
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Revised, more confident rainbow after looking at about 4 ISOs (I'll admit to skimming though)

speedchuck
Sloonei
dunya

nutella
Dragon D. Luffy
Quin

nijuukyugou
Kylemii
Long Con
sig

Elohcin
DrWilgy
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

this probably wasn't the intent of the excercise but with some of those I had to look back into their posts and Jay's posts, I feel a little bit better about a few players than I did before
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

They targeted Daisy (also very civ looking), Jack (a town leader whose civ-status seemed to be increasing), and another three people who might include those you mentioned.

So far I think they have picked good targets. You could argue Nutella is not a high poster enough to be such an immediate threat, while Sloonei's presence made the eventual Bob lynch more likely which is good for them.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i have to look back and see if something i remember LC saying actually happened or if i just dreamed it
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:01 pm

They targeted Daisy (also very civ looking), Jack (a town leader whose civ-status seemed to be increasing), and another three people who might include those you mentioned.

So far I think they have picked good targets. You could argue Nutella is not a high poster enough to be such an immediate threat, while Sloonei's presence made the eventual Bob lynch more likely which is good for them.
Plus nobody was even tinfoiling Epi
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:06 pm i have to look back and see if something i remember LC saying actually happened or if i just dreamed it
nevermind, apparently it was just a dream

Return to “Previous Side Missions”