50%

Total votes: 16
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 7]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:06 am Hey, @nijuukyugou, are you mafia? I like your avatar.
Thanks! :biggin: Your gif is much better and less epileptic than others' from the past on this site who shall not be named. I am not mafia. Just a lowly Blooper.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sigh. :biggrin: I'm too tired for doing smileys right, apparently.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:08 am
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:55 pm I spent a couple of weeks in Colorado during the summer a few years ago and I only saw one marmot, scurrying off the road as I drove by, the entire time I was there. Everyone hyped them up so much. :(
In August/September this year (I can't remember which), I was sitting in my car at work looking for something on my phone, when I noticed something pop up in front of me in my peripheral vision. I looked up, and nothing was there. Looked down, and it came back. Looked up, and there was a big fat marmot sniffing the air, then retreating, like a whack-a-mole. Best afternoon ever.
I did have the pleasure of watching a bunch of pikas chasing each other around at the end of my longest, highest hike of the trip. that was a great day.
Just looked up pikas. And squee'd.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 am
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:06 am Hey, nijuukyugou, are you mafia? I like your avatar.
Thanks! :biggin: Your gif is much better and less epileptic than others' from the past on this site who shall not be named. I am not mafia. Just a lowly Blooper.
I don't like flashy gifs, I like non distracting gifs with transparencies to keep them from being boring rectangles.

Also, huge relief to hear that you're not mafia. Thank goodness.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

So I'll at least try to offer something, even if it's just a thought from me staring at the poll and nothing else besides the last page of posts), but some things I'm curious about/noticing/perhaps tinfoiling about (because hey, everything I'll do in this game will be tinfoiling):

a) Wilgy didn't bother saving himself? Weird. But a moot point, I guess, since he's dead. Weird for the team, though.
b) I didn't vote? How suspicious. (Nah, just kidding - I was driving all day yesterday in friggin' snow)
3) Why Quin? Useless question, but then again, why only two people? Does anyone think Quin is bad, too? Like a bussing thing?

That's about all I got now, and suspicion of those who voted Quin, based solely on the poll.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

God dangit, friggin' stray parenthesis. I need sleep.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:17 am So I'll at least try to offer something, even if it's just a thought from me staring at the poll and nothing else besides the last page of posts), but some things I'm curious about/noticing/perhaps tinfoiling about (because hey, everything I'll do in this game will be tinfoiling):

a) Wilgy didn't bother saving himself? Weird. But a moot point, I guess, since he's dead. Weird for the team, though.
b) I didn't vote? How suspicious. (Nah, just kidding - I was driving all day yesterday in friggin' snow)
3) Why Quin? Useless question, but then again, why only two people? Does anyone think Quin is bad, too? Like a bussing thing?

That's about all I got now, and suspicion of those who voted Quin, based solely on the poll.
hi bloops

nutella has a tentative townfirm from my understanding of the thread right now. some thoughts on the other two who voted me would be neat if you get a chance.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

It's sleep time. I'll check tomorrow before I leave for another drive (sans snow and ice, I hope).
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I don't mean to steal speedchuck's line, but if I die tonight I don't mind all that much. I think we're already on the fast track to victory.

If I die tonight I get to watch you punks win from purgatory. That's not so bad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

We all agree to lynch elohcin, right?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:31 am We all agree to lynch elohcin, right?
yea
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'd probably go niju after Eloh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:45 am I'd probably go niju after Eloh.
but Sloonei I asked her if she was mafia and she said no :(

would she just LIE like that? who could do such a thing
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Boomslang wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:48 pm Super late to the party due to a power outage, but thanks to LC for giving credit where credit is due for player salad :P Making a lasting mark on the community!
I gave it my highest honour: claiming I made it up. :blush:
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:14 pm wouldn't it be great if an active final wolf skipped their kill so we'd think they were inactive
I totally thought the same thing. If I were bad, I might try it.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:50 am
Boomslang wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:48 pm Super late to the party due to a power outage, but thanks to LC for giving credit where credit is due for player salad :P Making a lasting mark on the community!
I gave it my highest honour: claiming I made it up. :blush:
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:14 pm wouldn't it be great if an active final wolf skipped their kill so we'd think they were inactive
I totally thought the same thing. If I were bad, I might try it.
I think I've done it before too
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 8]

Post by Marmot »

DAY 8

Sloonei has been nightkilled. He was ????? It is now Day 8. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

RIP Sloonei, you were a good leader and I believe you were a significant part of what's brought us to this point in the game.
Marmot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 amHe was ?????
[mention]Marmot[/mention] any particular reason why this piece of information that we don't normally receive anyways was specifically omitted?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was gunning for 1000 posts. :puppy:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

rip :(

voting eloh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:16 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:33 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:59 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:57 pm Have one more thing to say. Sloonei...I donthunk you're good. But I feelnlike you are really reaching with these last few posts/questions to me.
Is "donthunk" supposed to be "do think" or "don't think"?
Sorry... posted in a hurry. Do.
Thanks. What has changed in the last ~24 hours?
Nothing. I just said I though your "let's name the reasons why people arw civ" idea was silly. We're just saying, hey mafia...night kill this one! I thought your exercise would hinder, instead of help, civs. So...I called you out on it. I don't care who you are...if I feel I see something that isn't helping the civs find scum... I'm going to say something

I also thought you telling bloop not to qorry about reading the thread was a hindrance as well. How can ahw help hunt if ahw doesn't know what's going on.

Also, I never totally confirmed you as town, btw. I said that the thread has pretty much confirmed you town. You're the most trusted player, I think. Why would a mafia player attack a vocal player who isn't going to get lynched and had supported her in the game?
I don't understand your mindset regarding the town read exercise (or Operation Trust Fall, as it's better known). How am I drawing a target on anyone when the object of the mini-game is to name everybody as town? By that logic, any speculation whatsoever is painting a target on the backs of any town reads.
How is niju supposed to help if she bothers herself to sit down to read 5000+ posts in the short window she has available to her? She's a school teacher. Let's not torture her. I think players in general are perfectly capable of making reads and having an impact if they just thrust themselves into the thread blind. I think that strategy would be better for a player in her shoes right now. You seemed to make the same encouragement ("I don't expect her to read ALL the pages..."), so I again am left wondering what exactly the nature of your objection is.

Lastly, you seem to be playing it off in this post as if you did not express suspicion of me for these things yesterday, but...:
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:55 am I'll extend that question to everyone, about everyone. I think this could be a useful exercise: in a brief answer, what reason do you have to read each player remaining in this game as town?
I think if I were to propose an idea like this I would be jumped on and lynched. However, with the way things are going, maybe ruling out those we trust will help us lynch scum. I just don't know. Gut tells me this approach is coming FROM scum to distract us from looking at clues in posts from those who have died recently.
:confused: :confused: :confused: This is a completely different objection than the one you just raised a moment ago.
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm Man I woke up this morning thinking "hmm..... actually.... Sloonei is totally bad and has been playing us and I'm totally gonna vote for him" but apparently you guys think there's decent hints that cbob cop-checked him. Meh. Idk if I'm totally sold on that, but I'm also kinda tinfoiling hard rn and occam's razor is that Sloonei is town as town can be. Kyle is probably my next likely vote, but I haven't really figured out why I'm leaning that way either. Mostly I just feel way more lost as to who could be bad after the cbob flip than I have been for most of the game and I'm reconsidering some possibilities.

Sloonei, I don't really feel like doing your exercise and I honestly don't see how it's helpful. I don't think it's a helpful way of thinking about players or trying to solve the game. I'll just convince myself that everyone has some reason to be good and I'll never find scum that way. I'm not sure what you're getting out of this exercise but IMO people's answers so far have been total fluff and devoid of constructive gameplay. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe you're figuring out which players show a pattern of weakest/least reason to look civ, but I personally don't view this little game you set up as a particularly town way of solving the game. If anything it feels eerily similar to Jay urging everyone to do the GTHs, and he was bad.

What's your reasoning for looking at why people look town and figuring out which of those are weakest, instead of the other way around, looking at reasons everyone could look bad and seeing which are strongest?
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm I agree with nutella that slooneis adventure to find civs is silly.
Not necessarily a declaration of suspicion, but given your previously established suspicion, and nutella's framing of her skepticism as basis for suspicious in the comment which you express agreement with here, I feel comfortable inferring here. Then, after all these dialogues that day:
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 pm Wow, I was gone a few hours and there hasn't been much talk. I said this already. I think we need to go back to where we were before all the CFD (I think that's what you would call what has happened in just about all, if not all our lynches). Its like we have our mind made up and and then it gets changed at the end. I'm up for voting sig, kyle, or quin. I think those were the ones who had cases against them which were forgotten in the CFDs. But most of all, I'm up for sloonei. I think he took us down a rabbit trail today and wasted our time as I thought would happen. I cannot stay up late. I will be voting within the next hour.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 pm Even though I would rather vote sloon, I went with quin because he already has a vote. I hate to do that, but as y'all can see... I have two votes. I cannot stay up any longer to help save myself, so I'll do what I can. I'm telling y'all... I think we are doing these bad lynches to ourselves. We have all these suspects and all of a sudden today you are going to decide to leave that behind and vote for me. This is not helping.
So you can't honestly tell me that "nothing" has changed, and your claims that your objections to my play were only philosophical, because it's impossible to read these posts as anything other than suspicion, and now that's completely vanished with you telling me it was never there in the first place. But I'm staring right at it.
I WAS casting suspicion on him because l DID find your exercise suspicious. You're in a tunnel and generating arguments that don't actually exist in my posts.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:16 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:57 pm Have one more thing to say. Sloonei...I donthunk you're good. But I feelnlike you are really reaching with these last few posts/questions to me.
Nothing. I just said I though your "let's name the reasons why people arw civ" idea was silly. We're just saying, hey mafia...night kill this one! I thought your exercise would hinder, instead of help, civs. So...I called you out on it. I don't care who you are...if I feel I see something that isn't helping the civs find scum... I'm going to say something

I also thought you telling bloop not to qorry about reading the thread was a hindrance as well. How can ahw help hunt if ahw doesn't know what's going on.

Also, I never totally confirmed you as town, btw. I said that the thread has pretty much confirmed you town. You're the most trusted player, I think. Why would a mafia player attack a vocal player who isn't going to get lynched and had supported her in the game?
I don't understand your mindset regarding the town read exercise (or Operation Trust Fall, as it's better known). How am I drawing a target on anyone when the object of the mini-game is to name everybody as town? By that logic, any speculation whatsoever is painting a target on the backs of any town reads.
How is niju supposed to help if she bothers herself to sit down to read 5000+ posts in the short window she has available to her? She's a school teacher. Let's not torture her. I think players in general are perfectly capable of making reads and having an impact if they just thrust themselves into the thread blind. I think that strategy would be better for a player in her shoes right now. You seemed to make the same encouragement ("I don't expect her to read ALL the pages..."), so I again am left wondering what exactly the nature of your objection is.

Lastly, you seem to be playing it off in this post as if you did not express suspicion of me for these things yesterday, but...:
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:55 am I'll extend that question to everyone, about everyone. I think this could be a useful exercise: in a brief answer, what reason do you have to read each player remaining in this game as town?
I think if I were to propose an idea like this I would be jumped on and lynched. However, with the way things are going, maybe ruling out those we trust will help us lynch scum. I just don't know. Gut tells me this approach is coming FROM scum to distract us from looking at clues in posts from those who have died recently.
:confused: :confused: :confused: This is a completely different objection than the one you just raised a moment ago.
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm Man I woke up this morning thinking "hmm..... actually.... Sloonei is totally bad and has been playing us and I'm totally gonna vote for him" but apparently you guys think there's decent hints that cbob cop-checked him. Meh. Idk if I'm totally sold on that, but I'm also kinda tinfoiling hard rn and occam's razor is that Sloonei is town as town can be. Kyle is probably my next likely vote, but I haven't really figured out why I'm leaning that way either. Mostly I just feel way more lost as to who could be bad after the cbob flip than I have been for most of the game and I'm reconsidering some possibilities.

Sloonei, I don't really feel like doing your exercise and I honestly don't see how it's helpful. I don't think it's a helpful way of thinking about players or trying to solve the game. I'll just convince myself that everyone has some reason to be good and I'll never find scum that way. I'm not sure what you're getting out of this exercise but IMO people's answers so far have been total fluff and devoid of constructive gameplay. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe you're figuring out which players show a pattern of weakest/least reason to look civ, but I personally don't view this little game you set up as a particularly town way of solving the game. If anything it feels eerily similar to Jay urging everyone to do the GTHs, and he was bad.

What's your reasoning for looking at why people look town and figuring out which of those are weakest, instead of the other way around, looking at reasons everyone could look bad and seeing which are strongest?
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm I agree with nutella that slooneis adventure to find civs is silly.
Not necessarily a declaration of suspicion, but given your previously established suspicion, and nutella's framing of her skepticism as basis for suspicious in the comment which you express agreement with here, I feel comfortable inferring here. Then, after all these dialogues that day:
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 pm Wow, I was gone a few hours and there hasn't been much talk. I said this already. I think we need to go back to where we were before all the CFD (I think that's what you would call what has happened in just about all, if not all our lynches). Its like we have our mind made up and and then it gets changed at the end. I'm up for voting sig, kyle, or quin. I think those were the ones who had cases against them which were forgotten in the CFDs. But most of all, I'm up for sloonei. I think he took us down a rabbit trail today and wasted our time as I thought would happen. I cannot stay up late. I will be voting within the next hour.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 pm Even though I would rather vote sloon, I went with quin because he already has a vote. I hate to do that, but as y'all can see... I have two votes. I cannot stay up any longer to help save myself, so I'll do what I can. I'm telling y'all... I think we are doing these bad lynches to ourselves. We have all these suspects and all of a sudden today you are going to decide to leave that behind and vote for me. This is not helping.
So you can't honestly tell me that "nothing" has changed, and your claims that your objections to my play were only philosophical, because it's impossible to read these posts as anything other than suspicion, and now that's completely vanished with you telling me it was never there in the first place. But I'm staring right at it.
I WAS casting suspicion on you because l DID find your exercise suspicious. You're in a tunnel and generating arguments that don't actually exist in my posts.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Shoot, double post.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And seriously mafia? They WANT you guys to lynch me...you know this, right?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think the sloon kill on this particular night should make you all reconsider lynching me. One of you said something like...eloh must be mafia "by process of elimination.". Are y'all really satisfied with that kind of lynch at this point? So...here we are... reasons for lynching eloh....
1) she is a busy gal and therefore does not participate intensely
2) her rainbow list on day one was odd
3) looking at the other players, she has to be bad by process of eliminatihon.

:ponder:

Seriously? You can't find anyone else with better reasons?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Speedchuck, I see you down there....what do you think of this lynching me by process of elimination?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Speaking of mountains. Did you know you can find geodes in some of them? Image(one of my cakes this week to PROVE HOW BUSY I AM :haha: )
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:14 am I think the sloon kill on this particular night should make you all reconsider lynching me. One of you said something like...eloh must be mafia "by process of elimination.". Are y'all really satisfied with that kind of lynch at this point? So...here we are... reasons for lynching eloh....

who is mafia?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

So... can I finally mention that Sloonei was obviously K2?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Voting Eloh.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Is K2 message gonna be late [mention]Marmot[/mention] or no K2 message?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Who said let's lynch Eloh by process of elimination?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Downplaying our suspicions won't win you any points. We've listed a lot more reasons than your rainbow list.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Yes...I gave three. Did you have more?

Just got out of church. Gotta make lunch and stuff when I get home, but I'll be back eventually.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:01 am Oh, it's going. Only jumping into a game with 134 pages of posts, NBD :p Yourself?
Honestly I don't think anyone is expecting you to read everything. We just want you to do something so that we can either lynch you without it feeling like a blind guess, or decide you are being town-like so mafia is forced to kill you.

Meanwhile, you can help however you can. Maybe read the last day phase, or the Jay and Wilgy lynch EoDs, or read nothing and stick to posts that happened after you joined. It's all cool.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

It wasn't silly. It helped Sloonei realize Wilgy was everyone's long forgotten non-civ read. Which in turn allowed him to lead the lynch on Wilgy.

If anything, I'll try to remember this method for the future because I loved it.

This is the second time you show comtempt for WIlgy's lynch. The first time was when you said it was just "luck". Your anti-civ status is showing.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So... number of players is getting lower so I decided to finally bother speculating on why Nutella survived the lynch.

When did we decide the lynch wasn't stopped by Cristobal Colon? Or did I miss something?

Also Kyle or Eloh could be Everest. Though I guess they would have voiced a stronger tinfoil against Nutella at ths point if this was the case.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:19 am RIP Sloonei, you were a good leader and I believe you were a significant part of what's brought us to this point in the game.
Marmot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 amHe was ?????
@Marmot any particular reason why this piece of information that we don't normally receive anyways was specifically omitted?
There is a very important reason. I am inconsistent.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:35 pm So... number of players is getting lower so I decided to finally bother speculating on why Nutella survived the lynch.

When did we decide the lynch wasn't stopped by Cristobal Colon? Or did I miss something?

Also Kyle or Eloh could be Everest. Though I guess they would have voiced a stronger tinfoil against Nutella at ths point if this was the case.
I assumed the lynch was stopped by the "ties on day 1 will result in a no lynch result" rule that Marmot told us about immediately following the lynch that we had never heard of before. Nutella is confirmed civ to me more because of the implication that it was a tie at all.

honestly I think this supports my theory that LC is space mountain and that my dreams are can tell the future, spending a ton of time designing a cool indie role only to have it die on the first lynch is a host's worst nightmare.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And also a late message from K2 that was lost in linkitis land.
K2 wrote:Dear Mountains,

Did you think I was joking?
- Quin
- Speedchuck
- Nutella
- Long Con
- Sloonei
- dunya
Shamed. Shamed. Shamed. You are all shamed. None of you are free from sin. As punishment you are no longer allowed to laugh at my jokes. Not even the really good ones. This rule stands indefinitely.

I asked for one thing. One thing only. You all went and did the exact opposite thing of what that thing was. This role is basically useless if people figure out who I am so I took several precautions from the start to hide my identity. I didn't want you to absolve anyone from suspicion just because they might be me. I still don't. It's a bad habit to fall into.

Though to be fair, the fact that you were giving DrWilgy a free pass for no reason was exactly why I told you to stop speculating about K2's identity in the first place. Speculating on the topic caused him to be brought up again as a topic of discussion and ultimately lynched as a baddie so... Nice work.

Anyways, it's time to review everything that's happened already through a new window now that we know DrWilgy and Jay were both Small Mountains.

I'd recommend Eloh or Long Con. Eloh looks especially bad in the context that DrWilgy and Jay were bad. There's also a possibility of mafia DDL, but I think it's less likely than Eloh. Maybe both of them???

There's probably also a baddie between nijuukyugou and Sig. One but not both.

None of this is new information. I think we're all on the same page at this point.

At this point we can probably figure out who the mafia is through process of elimination, and I'm guessing the mafia are aware of that as well. Watch out for desperation tactics. It's definitely possible that a Small Mountain took this opportunity to bus Wilgy.

Multiple choice, K2's next post will contain which of the following:
A. a Fleetwood Mac song parody
B. Lord of the Rings spoilers
C. an hour long YouTube video of relaxing nature mountain sounds
D. just the solitary word "piss" and nothing else

We're on a roll now. Let's keep this murder train going. Let's do our best. Stay hydrated everyone. K2 loves you.

Love,
K2

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

K2 <3 I knew it
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

D!!!!! D and C!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I still think it's Sloonei but now I'm confus.

[mention]Marmot[/mention] if K2 sends a message the same night he dies does the message still appear?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm a moron when it comes to figuring out people's roles so you should just leave me alone while I cry in a corner.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hope you feel better [mention]speedchuck[/mention] <3 sucks to be sick this time of the year (I know)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Elohcin wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:14 am I think the sloon kill on this particular night should make you all reconsider lynching me. One of you said something like...eloh must be mafia "by process of elimination.". Are y'all really satisfied with that kind of lynch at this point? So...here we are... reasons for lynching eloh....

Process of elimination is like the best scumhunting method ever invented.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:48 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:35 pm So... number of players is getting lower so I decided to finally bother speculating on why Nutella survived the lynch.

I assumed the lynch was stopped by the "ties on day 1 will result in a no lynch result" rule that Marmot told us about immediately following the lynch that we had never heard of before. Nutella is confirmed civ to me more because of the implication that it was a tie at all.

honestly I think this supports my theory that LC is space mountain and that my dreams are can tell the future, spending a ton of time designing a cool indie role only to have it die on the first lynch is a host's worst nightmare.
Ok so the prevailing theory is "host goof"

Well I'm willing to leave Nutella alive indefinitely then.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

but who's been saying lynch Eloh as a POE?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:09 pm but who's been saying lynch Eloh as a POE?
I think Sloonei did? Maybe?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:37 pm Alright yeah I've been trying to find an explanation for nutella's day 1 survival that doesn't involve her being Everest and the best I come up with is that she's actually Olympus Mons and Everest is one of the inactives. But this still means she's not scum, so I guess I'm back to ruling her out.

I have serious doubts that any of LC, speedchuck, and kyle could be bad. dunya is town on volume alone. The DDL ISO I just attempted yielded nothing alarming. Quin has felt abundantly town for most of the game and I do not love any of the arguments I've seen against him this game.

Elohcin almost has to be bad by process of elimination. And then I am back to primarily suspecting sig and niju. Of the two, I think there is actual evidence for niju being bad, and actual evidence for sig being good. I've been trying to kick up any argument that would incriminate somebody other than the two inactives after Elohcin, but I can come up with nothing that I believe in at this time.
[mention]dunya[/mention]
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:09 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Ok so the prevailing theory is "host goof"

Well I'm willing to leave Nutella alive indefinitely then.
well.... kind of. Nutella predicted a tie in a moment which would be impossible unless she was the role she probably is.

the alternative is she's mafia and lied and got really lucky and just never got called out on it, or she's a role that survives the first attempt on her life (in this game are only civ roles and maybe indie roles) and just lied to us about the tie as a really weird and funny prank.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”