Total votes: 16
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Mountain Mafia [END]

Post by juliets »

Congrats to the town! I really enjoyed following this game, it was well played by all.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:08 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:04 am
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 am oh sweet we did it! fun game yall, thanks marmot!!

I guess speed didn't get his wincon, sorry dude :p
Nope, he did not. Great effort on his part and many others in this game. :clap:

It's getting late. I'm off to bed, but I'll reveal all the juicy goodness of this game tomorrow morning. There were definitely some interesting situations and events in this game.

One thing of note, the mafia never missed their kill. Except on purpose on Night 8. Otherwise, they killed every night. :bighug:

Anyway, good night for now! :offtobed:
can i be correct about one thing in this game or no
I'm not even sad about this loss. There wasn't much we could have done given the position we were in -lack of a teammate, well protected civilians, several failed nightkills. I have to publicly thank my team for sticking around in btsc after being lynched. It's what let us get as far as we did. If it weren't for their gostly spirits helping us along, I would have given up much earlier as I knew our doom was inevitable.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Great game, all. Never seen such tireless effort as dunya's. Nice to know I can just bumble along and be wrong about literally everything, and still survive the whole game and become an Unofficial Confirmed Civ. I wish I could bottle the essence of that and spray it on every time I'm Mafia.

I was Mont Blanc. Not that anyone cared enough to acknowledge my claims of its existence, but my hint was:
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 pm Epignosis, you're being needlessly difficult about this and while I'm enjoying talking with you about it I don't see it as being actually relevant to moving the game forward in any way. Its not my job to teach you basic symbolic logic.
Yet you keep trying.

I suspect you. And I'm not interested in "symbolic logic." I am interested in how you showed no interest in lynching 3J until it became a "thing" again.

You or LC will get my vote as it stands tomorrow.
Do what you must. There's no way I'm voting for you tomorrow.
And then I took Epi off the poll. :rolleyes: Too subtle, I think, but hey, it's a no-infodump game, so I had to keep it legit.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

good game :) thanks marmot for allowing me to sub in, juliets for listening to my frustrations, and everyone else who put effort into this. Great game, but can't say I'm not relieved it's over. ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

apart from tunneling on Jack before he died and feeling iffy about speed (who was the 3p tbf), I think I did okay.

speed, what was your win condition?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I was Matterhorn. I guess you can understand why sprityo got frustrated some of ya'll were voting for him now. :P
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Main thing I would like to see when Marmot morning comes around is a night-by-night recollection of how all those kills failed!

Oh, I was right about one thing - nijuu paid enough attention to deliberately no-kill to incriminate sig. Blooper, you were so marvellous!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Oh. My hint was that you guessed my win con LC.

GG town. Glad to have helped I guess. I've been even more frustrated than mafia this game. My win condition was to be taller than all living mountains put together, whether I was alive or dead. This was impossible for a few reasons.

1. I misunderstood and thought I had to live until late game.
2. I misunderstood and thought I had to win with town.
3. People wouldn't effing DIE! Seven missed deaths! No way I could recover from that. And mafia never even attempted to kill the tallest two mountains, as far as I know.

I think I played a good town game until endgame. At that point I tried to get lunched so scum could have an extra nightkill. No point to that either.

I tried too hard to help town, not knowing I could win with scum. Sorry scum. Though it was the neutered kills in this game that stopped you. And me.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:49 am I was Matterhorn. I guess you can understand why sprityo got frustrated some of ya'll were voting for him now. :P
No, I don't understand what you mean.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sorry if I frustrated you dunya. I definitely want to play another game with you at some point.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 am
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:49 am I was Matterhorn. I guess you can understand why sprityo got frustrated some of ya'll were voting for him now. :P
you broke his 4 day no lynch vote streak. We had to go 4 day phases with no votes on us to get NK immunity.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:52 am
you broke his 4 day no lynch vote streak. We had to go 4 day phases with no votes on us to get NK immunity.
I think he got upset since he was so close and Jay pushed for his lynch over other less inactive people.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 am Oh. My hint was that you guessed my win con LC.

GG town. Glad to have helped I guess. I've been even more frustrated than mafia this game. My win condition was to be taller than all living mountains put together, whether I was alive or dead. This was impossible for a few reasons.

1. I misunderstood and thought I had to live until late game.
2. I misunderstood and thought I had to win with town.
3. People wouldn't effing DIE! Seven missed deaths! No way I could recover from that. And mafia never even attempted to kill the tallest two mountains, as far as I know.

I think I played a good town game until endgame. At that point I tried to get lunched so scum could have an extra nightkill. No point to that either.

I tried too hard to help town, not knowing I could win with scum. Sorry scum. Though it was the neutered kills in this game that stopped you. And me.
I thought so! Night 2, I activated my "Janssen Observatory - Blanc may use this rickety observatory to take a look at Olympus Mons, the Martian mountain."

This is what I got.
Rumors wrote:They say that Olympus Mons is the tallest known mountain in the Solar System. Well, if we're talking planets that's true. But look at this gathering of mountains. Olympus Mons may be the tallest here, but Mars honestly can't compete with Earth in this game. Not right now. 21 km is a mighty impressive distance, but is it tall enough?
It took a while for me to figure out what it meant, but I got it eventually, which allowed speedchuck, in all his Indy glory, to clear me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh yes, of course... I forgot for a sec there that you replaced him.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:51 am Sorry if I frustrated you dunya. I definitely want to play another game with you at some point.
:hugs: right back at ya! I asked juliets if she could check on you after that one post cos I felt guilty and thought I broke speedchuck.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I was trying to die so that scum could get an extra nightkill in. And so you guys could read my role and find it in your hearts to lynch Nutella and Kyle for no reason. Ha.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I cleared Kyle as soon as I found out Wilgy wasn't K2. Wilgy was my top suspect but when I was trying to figure out who the hell K2 was, it was between him or Kyle in the end. Kyle was my read for K2 but that missed night message confused the hell out of me cos Kyle is literally always online and it just seemed impossible to me he would have missed deadline. :p
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I was very desperate after I helped get half the scum team lynched.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 am
Oh yes, of course... I forgot for a sec there that you replaced him.
Yeah, I intentionally didn't read sprityo's posts because honestly, I am not him and it's not like I had a role that helps gleam info from anything. I went in and started iso'ing people, and Kyle found that suspicious. But I don't want anyone's opinions to cloud my own initially, so I read up and when I felt I had a good general grasp pf things, I went back and read from the start.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 am I was very desperate after I helped get half the scum team lynched.
Your reads on all players and leaving Wilgy and Eloh blank was so weird man, I'm gonna say it again. Still find it creepy :p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya, I assume you became invincible at some point?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

yes, I never got voted once so after 3 days I was safe from NKs.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Apparently half the team was invincible. :P
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:06 am Apparently half the team was invincible. :P
My invincibility stemmed from my terrible Mafia gameplay. I was too awful to kill! :feb:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Amusing to discover that Olympus Mons was basically an anti-civilian role. The win condition may not literally state it, but if it's based on height and all the mafia are the shortest mountains, then, well...
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm surprised I didn't get killed in those 3 nights tbh.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:10 am I'm surprised I didn't get killed in those 3 nights tbh.
You were the failed Night 5 kill. And Night 9. :suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wait what. how did I survive night 5 :ponder: I don't think my thing was active then. It activated maybe night 6
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh that's right, I subbed in night 2 not night 3. so night 5 I would have been immune. :keys:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My rage progressively grew, though I restrained myself from losing my head.

~ I wasn't here for Day 1, but an actual lynch of either nutella or LC would have been a great help. FAILED, and nutella rides the credit to end game.

~ I was here for Night 1, and I knew killing Sloonei would be beneficial to slow the crazy pace of the game and to prevent a guy who knows me well from catching my bullshit. FAILED KILL.

~ Day 2, oh cool, we can lynch either Sloonei or Jack instead. That will help us recover a ton; they're both highly active. FAILED, and Sloonei rides the credit to his death.

~ Night 2, let's kill Epignosis. He's one of the people here who can absolutely lead a successful lynch of JJJ. FAILED KILL.

Nights 3 and 4 we were more conservative with our kill choices and finally people died. Unfortunately I got lynched along the way, primarily driven at EOD4 by the two people who were supposed to be corpses. :wall:

dunya joined the game in there too, and that introduced an entirely new threat in place of my favorite mislynch target. We couldn't kill her on her first night in the game because that's incredibly rude. So we tried on her second night. NOPE. :suspish:

Oh my goodness this one drove me nuts.

Oh well though, it was fun, I enjoyed hanging out with my teammates in BTSC. Elohcin especially did a great job to hang in there as best as she could under impossible POE circumstances. nijuu joined this game in a pretty hopeless position and made it a lot of fun to continue following. Wilgy was busy like I was; shit happens my friend.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:08 am Amusing to discover that Olympus Mons was basically an anti-civilian role. The win condition may not literally state it, but if it's based on height and all the mafia are the shortest mountains, then, well...
I would have allied with you if it weren't for scums win condition being worded weird

Linki: it was obnoxious for me too. All I need is dead mountains. But nobody dies
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I think I probably played a decent game here. Managed to get people to trust me and added a little to some lynches without tunneling too hard or getting in the way.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:02 am Image
-timmer 2013
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

5 failed night kills. So I accounted for 2 failed deaths. and one was intentional to "frame" sig. How did sloonei survive the kill? I thought he was Pico Cristóbal Colón and could stop 1 lynch. What was Epi's role?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [LYNCH RESULTS]

Post by Marmot »

DAY 10
Who will be flattened?
Poll ended at Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55:20 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Voters: None
dunya
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
nijuukyugou
38%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, dunya, Quin, Kylemii, Long Con, speedchuck
nutella
No votes
Quin
13%
Voters: nutella, nijuukyugou
speedchuck
No votes
Marmot (Hosts/Nons/Deads)
50%
Voters: Sloonei, Jackofhearts2005, Epignosis, colonialbob, Marmot, JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Elohcin
Total votes: 16

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

PLAYER ROLES

Mount Everest - nutella
K2 - Kylemii
Aconcagua - Epignosis
Chimborazo - Dom malakim2099
Denali - Spacedaisy
Mount Logan - Dragon D. Luffy
Mount Kilimanjaro - Quin
Pico Cristóbal Colón - Sloonei
Mount Elbrus - colonialbob
Pico de Orizaba - Jackofhearts2005
Mount Kenya - sig
Puncak Jaya - Mesk514
Mont Blanc - Long Con
Matterhorn - sprityo dunya

Sutter Buttes - Glorfindel insertnamehere nijuukyugou
Wrekin - Elohcin
Mount Wycheproof - DrWilgy
Chocolate Hills - MovingPictures07 JaggedJimmyJay

Olympus Mons - speedchuck

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ROLE SECRETS

Note - Matterhorn's ability was revealed as public when it activated.

Matterhorn, Italy/Switzerland (4,478 m) - Matterhorn is known less for its height, and more for its almost perfect pyramidal shape, with 4 ridges rising up to an obvious peak. It is still one of the highest peaks in the European Alps. --- Secrets --- If you manage to finish four separate day periods with 0 votes, you will become immune to all active night actions for the rest of the game.

Olympus Mons, Mars (21,230 m) - Olympus Mons is the highest known mountain in the Solar System. --- Secrets --- As such, your goal is to be the tallest mountain in the game. At the game’s end, your height must exceed the sum of the heights of all other living mountains.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

we knew all these things come on, give us the juicy info. or do I have to wait till ungodly hours :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ACTIONS AND ABILITIES

DAY 1

nutella - Vote increased by 1*
sprityo - Took no votes (1)

nutella's vote was enough to make the lynch a tie, and thus save herself from certain death by lynch.

Result - No one lynched

NIGHT 1

Kylemii - Posted message
Spacedaisy - Check if Sloonei is Logan - False
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if speedchuck is Denali - False
Quin - Isolates himself - Immune to night actions
colonialbob - peek at Epignosis - Result was Town (True)
Mesk514 - Targeted speedchuck with curse
Long Con - Tunnel - Switched nutella and Elohcin**

Glorfindel - Hide DrWilgy
Elohcin - Nightkill Sloonei
DrWilgy - Negates one action
MovingPictures07 - Roleblock Jackofhearts2005

**This was a very strange situation. Any actions and chosen targets that nutella and Elohcin were involved with were switched. As such, since nutella had no targets, Elohcin targeted no one with the nightkill. Bad luck for mafia, as Long Con essentially blocked the nightkill.

Result - No one died

DAY 2

nutella - Vote increased by 1
Quin - Vote decreased by 1
sprityo - Took votes
Sloonei - Stopped lynch***

The poll would have ended 6-4-4 (Jackofhearts2005-Sloonei-sprityo), but Sloonei stopped the lynch, assuring no one would die.

Result: No one lynched

NIGHT 2

Kylemii - Posted message
Spacedaisy - Check if colonialbob is Logan - False
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if JackofHearts2005 is Denali - False
colonialbob - peek at Sloonei - Result was Mafia (False)
Long Con - Observatory - Received info on Olympus Mons

insertnamehere - Hide Elohcin
Elohcin - Nightkill Epignosis****
MovingPictures07 - Roleblock Sloonei

****Epignosis had a one-time immunity, which was used on this night.

Result: No one died

DAY 3

dunya - Took no votes (2)

Elohcin - Vote total decreased by 1

Result: Mesk514 lynched

NIGHT 3

malakim2099 - Borrowed Everest's power
Spacedaisy - Check if Epignosis is Logan - False
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if Epignosis is Denali - False

insertnamehere - Hide JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin - Nightkill Spacedaisy
JaggedJimmyJay - Roleblock dunya

Result: Spacedaisy nightkilled

DAY 4

malakim2099 - Vote increased by 1
dunya - Took no votes (3)
JaggedJimmyJay - Vote total decreased by 1

Result: JaggedJimmyJay lynched

NIGHT 4

Kylemii - Posted message
malakim2099 - Borrowed Everest's power
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if sig is Denali - False
Long Con - Cable Car on Epignosis

insertnamehere - Hide DrWilgy
Elohcin - Nightkill Jackofhearts2005

Result: Jackofhearts2005 lynched

DAY 5

Epignosis - Removed from lynch poll
malakim2099 - Vote increased by 1
dunya - Took no votes (4)

Result: malakim2099 lynched

NIGHT 5

Kylemii - Posted message
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if dunya is Denali - False

insertnamehere - Hide DrWilgy
Elohcin - Nightkill dunya*****

*****dunya just reached her fourth day without votes, and would thus be immune to nightkills the rest of the game.

DAY 6

Result: colonialbob lynched

NIGHT 6

Kylemii - Posted message
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if insertnamehere is Denali - False

insertnamehere - Hide Elohcin
Elohcin - Nightkill Epignosis

Result: Epignosis nightkilled

DAY 7

Result: DrWilgy lynched

NIGHT 7

Kylemii - Posted message
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if Quin is Denali - False

Glorfindel - Hide Elohcin
Elohcin - Nightkill Sloonei

Result: Sloonei nightkilled

DAY 8

Result: Elohcin lynched

NIGHT 8

Kylemii - Posted message
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if Kylemii is Denali - False

nijuukyugou - Nightkill no one

DAY 9

Result: sig lynched

NIGHT 9

Kylemii - Posted message
Dragon D. Luffy - Check if Long Con is Denali - False

nijuukyugou - Nightkill dunya

DAY 10

Result: nijuukyugou lynched

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:16 pm we knew all these things come on, give us the juicy info. or do I have to wait till ungodly hours :p
It's here now. :p

Had to combine it all into one pretty post.

I've got some more things to say and add, but I've got to run to work for a little bit. I'll be back with some more feedback, kudos, and general thoughts later on.

Now that y'all know what went on behind the scenes, let the flaming begin. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:54 amI thought so! Night 2, I activated my "Janssen Observatory - Blanc may use this rickety observatory to take a look at Olympus Mons, the Martian mountain."
So not only were you not the indie role but you were actually the most anti-indie role in the game. :0
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 am I cleared Kyle as soon as I found out Wilgy wasn't K2. Wilgy was my top suspect but when I was trying to figure out who the hell K2 was, it was between him or Kyle in the end. Kyle was my read for K2 but that missed night message confused the hell out of me cos Kyle is literally always online and it just seemed impossible to me he would have missed deadline. :p
K2 is irresponsible at times. K2 apologizes.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Whoa, good job Long Con!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin only used 1 of his 3 shots? I mean, why :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Watching DDL search for Denali is such a sad story with no happy ending :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I wish Malakim had stolen K2s ability instead of Everest on both nights and wrote some kind of note that clears malakim somewhat. At the very least, Kyle would have known what was happening and could have guessed. Malakim may have had a different ending to his short tenure. Hope he comes back.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also, I wonder how Epi feels knowing that his wife killed him twice in this game. Remember when you defended her to me? :p
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:42 pm also, I wonder how Epi feels knowing that his wife killed him twice in this game. Remember when you defended her to me? :p
I hardly defended her. All I said was that she was genuinely busy. I never gave a reason to suspect her or think her good.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:31 pm Whoa, good job Long Con!
:noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: I saved the game!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei dying Night 1 would have changed the entire tempo of the game significantly, and also cBob. cBob may have been alive. :p
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:34 pm Watching DDL search for Denali is such a sad story with no happy ending :p
:sigh:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”