Total votes: 16
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 10]

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:56 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:27 am I don't know why nobody died last night, but chances are slim that they were going for an odd number of players come end game because..they already had it. There have been so many missed night kills in this game that I don't think we can put it up to role usage anymore. I don't think there are even enough relevant roles to account for them.

I'm not bad. You can even sort me if you read my posts. I don't have it in me to come up with a convoluted scum strategy that involves intentionally withholding kills right now. That's pure WIFOM, aye.

I think nijuu is the way to go. I think we've had a low activity scum team from the start. Glorf/INH never showed up. Eloh said she was insanely busy. I recall Wilgy mentioning being out of touch with the game, and kills only started when 3J replaced MP.
What about Sprityo?
sprityo was in this game?
I replaced him.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 pm Jay's mentions of nijuuINHglor:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:45 pm INSERTNAMEHERE/GLORFINDEL
SPACEDAISY
DOM
bad
good
bad
Jay's first mention of nijuuINHglor. In his fake GTH reads, he lists them as "Bad"

It is literally the only mention in his ISO of nijuuINHglor.

He talked plenty about Dom and Mesk and even sig (the last I will probably make a similar post for after this one). But that's all he spoke of INH?

DrWilgy's mentions of nijuuINHglor:
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:32 am Thanks for this Speedchuck.

Something that caught my eye was the "INH/BLP - uuuuuuh good." To your knowledge, did Cbob ever attempt or push an INH lynch?
"Mount Elbrus - Twice in the game, Elbrus may peek at another player’s alignment, though he will only learn the truth on one of these occasions."

It is possible that Elbrus checked INH but responded with "uuuuuuh" because he didn't know if he could trust his double edged sword result.

Linki - Interesting, I can toss that theory a bone. How was Cbob's interactions with Sloonei before and after the JJJ lynch?
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:43 am It's true that it could be due to no posts, but this is contrast to his earlier "No reads on Dom, Wilgy, INH, sprit."

Did anything really warrant a change there? Out of us four why did only INH get the "uhhhhhh?" (I promise I'm not jealous or anything... It's not like I wanted Cbob's uhhhhh.)

Re Sloonei, I can ship it and it makes rational sense, but Sloonei is the person I have felt the worst about since JoH died. Guess I gotta take another step back.
Wilgy trying to build doubt in our minds on cBob's use of "uhhhh" in front of INH. He elaborated on it and makes a joke on "how he's not jealous", but he is undoubtedly trying to push that as a good thing from cBob's list of reads, like he checked INH and there was a possibility he was good.

Feels very forced to me.

He does go on to pair Nijuu with sig after she replaces in and suddenly he has a harder time validating nijuuINHglor as a civ.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 pm Did more thinking about Sloonei's reason for civ questions. I don't have the time to list em out or explain right now, but the ones I had the hardest time validating as civs were (and in this order) Niju-sig, Dunya, Long Con, Quin. With everyone else, I can see them in a civ light easier.
His last post was "why aren't you lynching: dunya, sig, LC or Quin"
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:05 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:04 am Wtf is going on
You tell us
I just got here dude. Why aren't we lynching Dunya, Sig, Quin or LC?
no mention of nijuuINHglor, which is weird since he paired them together before.

:ponder: :ponder:

Eloh's mentions of nijuuINHglor:

Eloh's fist mention of INH was listing him directly under DrWilgy on her rainbow.
Elohcin wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:00 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 pm I was amazed at how many called me scum in their gth reads. Does this reflect my contributions thus far or mostly what you were feeling from sprityo? Genuinely curious.
I fell asleep after your first handful of posts (you must have been boring :p)and just woke up to the GTH reads. So my read was about 90% sprit and 10% dunya, without having read most of your contributions.
Fair enough. I don't know you well, but I feel your answer here is genuine.

I kind of did my own GTH as I was reading through the thread. Of the low posters, I think Dom and wilgy may be good although there was one post of wilgy's that seemed very scum, but then he better explained himself and that sounded pretty genuine. But then again maybe it was a slip and he noticed how scum he sounded and then just tried to make up for it well. I think INH and mesk could be bad. Oh and sig is quiet too but I'm unsure about him. I could be missing some. Of the outspoken players, i think jjj, cbob, and dunya are good. I think thats all. The others are all in between participants imo, not over chatty and not too quiet. Maybe I'll try doing a list of my gth tomorrow qhere I can include everyone. I'm very sleepy.
She mentions INH here again and pairs him with mesk, as "could be bad". She didn't shy away from calling Wilgy bad. She called Jay good. I don't feel like she had to mention all three of her scum mates in this post, so this could be a -1 for why nijuuINHglor are scum. I would say her "Oh and sig is quiet too..." is more suspicious in this context, assuming she decided to mention all 3 teammates.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm
YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

insertnamehere has replaced Glorfindel.
INH replaced in with time to submit a kill for Night 1.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 pm

insertnamehere posted elsewhere at 11:36pm EST this same evening.
And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
here she throws nijuuINHglor under the bus. But this was all to be taken with a grain of salt, because she's saying IF THE TEAM CANT SEND THE KILL as group, then it has to be either INH or dunya. she goes on to (lol) asking Marmot. Of course she knew the answer to this already, though. So what does her post offer us contextually? :ponder:
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 pm Dunya...before I go to bed... I don't put as much time into mafia as you do. We cannot all do that. I am responsible for three (possibly 4 if you count epi) lives other than my own. For their education, discipline, and well being. I have not made any in depth cases for anyone. I rarely do. But, I share my opinion often of what's going down in the thread and I participate as much as possible, and I vote! I'm here to help as much as I can. You can't punish me for being mediocre. I'm much better for the civs than INH, sig, and other non-participants.
Elohcin wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:00 am I think our problem is we're bouncing around too much. What happened to our suspicons of say...sig, INH, kyle? I thunk we suspect people and then move on to someone else without finding out if our suspicons are correct. And.... I think (if we have vocal baddies) they're who must have a hand in steering us away. I still think LC could most definitely be bad. Anyway...not fully caught up, but I've had my one cup of coffee,so I must get off my ass and do some more work.
she keeps mentioning INH's name. She's better for civs than INH (this is when I was harping her about her inconsistencies and possible scumtells). It's more than likely she'll throw us a bone to catch and latch onto. INH as their inactive voter and sutter buttes which means they didn't even benefit from his role. Definitely highly suspicious of INH now.
Elohcin wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:32 pm Epi, whi INH? You seem to place votes on inactives early in the day and then come around EoD to place a real vote on a player you find suspicious. Am I correct in this?
questions Epi on his INH vote. Feels like she's feeling him out how serious he is at keeping it there or moving it. If it's going to be a full blown case, I bet she wanted some of the credit by bussing INH.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:41 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:49 am I mean.... it's possible one of the role secrets is a protect or a roleblock but.... 2/5 is a really bad murder success record.
This is true. Is there is a protect or roleblock secret, then that person must have a leprechaun in his butt. And if so...keep up the good work.

If not, then I think JJJ might have been the only really active baddie and that's why he played so shitty (no offense J). Anyone know of a game where JJJ was a lonesome baddie and know how he played in it? Let's see...some quiet/quieter players include Sig, INH, Wilgy, even Epi and nutella have been quieter than usual imo and could have missed deadlines. Think about how the end of phases have been pretty all over the place as well. It could have caused missing the deadline. I don't know. Lots to think about. Lots more to read too.
Tries to harpoon on this "baddies must all be inactive cos no kills" and lists some names. Includes INH, cos she has to. But then makes a soft defence of him to nutella, whom was a suspect on her list too:
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:59 am Anyone got any good reasons to choose either sig or inh over the other?
Sig has posts and INH doesn't is the only reason I can think of. I would think if someone opened their role PM and saw it was scum, they would at least ty a little bit to help out his/her team rather than just being a total no-show. I think ita more likely that a civ is the no-show.
ooops, I closed Eloh's ISO.

Anyway, I really want to lynch nijuu before sig now.

Any takers?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

I just noticed Matterhorns description has been updated.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

That was updated a couple days ago. ;)
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Is it possible that scum didn't kill because they can't kill? Wrekin was the designated killer for their team. Usually those roles get inherited somehow though.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

but since there's no double targeting we can't say 2 no deaths was because the last scum targeted Matterhorn 2 nights in a row. Is it possible Olympus is also immune to NKs. I mean, I know a lot of 3P roles that have that distinction.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by dunya »

already been debunked.
Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm
YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

insertnamehere has replaced Glorfindel.
INH replaced in with time to submit a kill for Night 1.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 pm

insertnamehere posted elsewhere at 11:36pm EST this same evening.
And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
Sure!
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Alright, we're missing NK's for Nights 1, 2, 5, 8 and 9.

Assume Aconcagua got targeted once with a night kill and by some miracle Kilimanjaro used their role successfully all three teams. We're still one night kill unexplained. Chimborazo must have stolen a night kill protection or the mafia targeted a now-protected Matterhorn. Some combination of these things could account for the lack of night kills.

But I don't think so. I cannot bring myself to think that we we've been this lucky with role usage in this game.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

all three times*
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Marmot[/mention], does the Wreckin role for killing get passed on to another scum team member when it dies?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 am Alright, we're missing NK's for Nights 1, 2, 5, 8 and 9.

Assume Aconcagua got targeted once with a night kill and by some miracle Kilimanjaro used their role successfully all three teams. We're still one night kill unexplained. Chimborazo must have stolen a night kill protection or the mafia targeted a now-protected Matterhorn. Some combination of these things could account for the lack of night kills.

But I don't think so. I cannot bring myself to think that we we've been this lucky with role usage in this game.
why do you say "now-protected" and what do you mean by "now"?

also, chimborazo can only steal from mountains taller than it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:19 am
Quin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 am Alright, we're missing NK's for Nights 1, 2, 5, 8 and 9.

why do you say "now-protected" and what do you mean by "now"?

also, chimborazo can only steal from mountains taller than it.
now-protected meaning targeted after they survived their four days and unlocked their immunity.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Quin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:27 am I don't know why nobody died last night, but chances are slim that they were going for an odd number of players come end game because..they already had it. There have been so many missed night kills in this game that I don't think we can put it up to role usage anymore. I don't think there are even enough relevant roles to account for them.

I'm not bad. You can even sort me if you read my posts. I don't have it in me to come up with a convoluted scum strategy that involves intentionally withholding kills right now. That's pure WIFOM, aye.

I think nijuu is the way to go. I think we've had a low activity scum team from the start. Glorf/INH never showed up. Eloh said she was insanely busy. I recall Wilgy mentioning being out of touch with the game, and kills only started when 3J replaced MP.
What about Sprityo?
He still is.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:26 am

What about Sprityo?
He still is.
hey ddl, I'm pretty much confirmed townie so take your nose and go sniffing somewhere else. :p :mafia:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also there's no fucking way I wouldn't have killed you all by now tbh. That's not even wifom, that's stone dead cold hard facts.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:29 am I'm pretty much confirmed townie
<citation needed>
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm confirmed town too.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the only unconfirmed person is nijuu and then speed I'd say. I feel great about everyone else.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well I agree that lynching Blooper is occam's razor. *Votes*

But I miss Sloonei and Epi. They didn't act like people were confirmed ever. This is the kind of thing that gets mafia to win games.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well the good news about a failed kill is that we are back to having 3 days to lynch people, even considering mafia having an extra vote and Everest being dead at lylo.

So ninju, then Speed, and then tinfoil.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:18 am @Marmot, does the Wreckin role for killing get passed on to another scum team member when it dies?
Yes it does.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 am also there's no fucking way I wouldn't have killed you all by now tbh. That's not even wifom, that's stone dead cold hard facts.
The person that intentionally gambited by not killing anyone is the person that would bank most on it.
dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 am the only unconfirmed person is nijuu and then speed I'd say. I feel great about everyone else.
. . . do you know what 'confirmed' means?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I do NOT believe that there is an active player deliberately not killing as some crazy strategy to win the game by lynch. My main reason for not believing this is that we JUST came out of Chicka-Chicka-1-2-3 Mafia, which dragged on FOREVER. Ain't no one interested in implementing a slow-play strategy that will extend this game any more. :suspish: Seriously, that had better not be happening. Not only is it a drag, but it a) makes the dead players have to wait longer with no game to play, and b) hurts the energy of The Syndicate as a whole. I already feel like this site has slowed down so much - that extended downtime hit us hard, and we're nowhere close to fully recovered despite some awesome immigration from HCRealms.

I also find it difficult to believe that role powers keep getting in the way. If we're really that "lucky", then I imagine that nijuu is the best choice today, because a replacement player might try to target some invincible role that someone tried earlier, a targeting choice that a whole-game-player would have known to avoid.

But still, inactivity. Gotta be. I should be dead. People have been puking my Civvieness all over the thread so much that I've written and re-written my Last Will and Testament fifteen times. And if they knew my role, which some do, then they'd know I'm as vulnerable as a newborn lamb.

All signs point to nijuu. We'll deal with the active crapster tomorrow if it doesn't pan out. Voting nijuu.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If all of the lynches and nightkills had gone through this game, there would only be one player left.

If someone is intentionally not nightkilling, I'm pissed.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I believe Night 8 was a deliberate non-kill. To make us lynch Sig.

The rest are some combination of inactivity and roles.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 am I believe Night 8 was a deliberate non-kill. To make us lynch Sig.

THAT one I'll forgive. :srsnod:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 am I believe Night 8 was a deliberate non-kill. To make us lynch Sig.

If so:

Is it Niju? Did she have a good enough handle on the thread to know and connect that? (I know people were outright stating it, but I don't get the feeling that Niju has kept up with the entire thread.)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It just took reading that day, as I recall. I think we all spelled it out real good.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 pm It just took reading that day, as I recall. I think we all spelled it out real good.
exactly.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 am I do NOT believe that there is an active player deliberately not killing as some crazy strategy to win the game by lynch. My main reason for not believing this is that we JUST came out of Chicka-Chicka-1-2-3 Mafia, which dragged on FOREVER. Ain't no one interested in implementing a slow-play strategy that will extend this game any more. :suspish: Seriously, that had better not be happening. Not only is it a drag, but it a) makes the dead players have to wait longer with no game to play, and b) hurts the energy of The Syndicate as a whole. I already feel like this site has slowed down so much - that extended downtime hit us hard, and we're nowhere close to fully recovered despite some awesome immigration from HCRealms.

I also find it difficult to believe that role powers keep getting in the way. If we're really that "lucky", then I imagine that nijuu is the best choice today, because a replacement player might try to target some invincible role that someone tried earlier, a targeting choice that a whole-game-player would have known to avoid.

But still, inactivity. Gotta be. I should be dead. People have been puking my Civvieness all over the thread so much that I've written and re-written my Last Will and Testament fifteen times. And if they knew my role, which some do, then they'd know I'm as vulnerable as a newborn lamb.

All signs point to nijuu. We'll deal with the active crapster tomorrow if it doesn't pan out. Voting nijuu.
also this.

also even if we forget about inactivity and the missing night kills, and don't factor those in, something still doesn't add up about JJJ/WILGY/ELOH's interactions about nijuu.

also come on, I want this game over so I can study indefinitely after work and not have an excuse to procrastinate. :sigh:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:23 am
dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 am the only unconfirmed person is nijuu and then speed I'd say. I feel great about everyone else.
yes, confirmed town by me. CONFIRMED.

confirm
kənˈfəːm/Submit
verb
past tense: confirmed; past participle: confirmed
reinforce someone in (an opinion or feeling).

You guys are so rude to people whose first language isn't English. :suspish:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

If so:

Is it Niju? Did she have a good enough handle on the thread to know and connect that? (I know people were outright stating it, but I don't get the feeling that Niju has kept up with the entire thread.)
she came right in the middle of our discussion and we were heavily incriminating sig out of inactivity or her. I played Seinfeld with her before where she was the last scum and rather inactive all game as well; she's clever in choosing what to do.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:43 pm

confirm
kənˈfəːm/Submit
verb

I apologize.

Generally I (and the people on the site I'm from) use 'confirmed' to mean 'mechanically confirmed'. As in that the game/rules/roles confirms someone as town or scum.
If it's any consolation, I keep forgetting that your first language isn't English, and I have no idea what it is.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 pm It just took reading that day, as I recall. I think we all spelled it out real good.
nijuu mentioned specifically that she understood and agreed with the fact that our final mafia was probably an inactive
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

If so:

She could just read what we were saying at the time.

Also if I were bad and I was in a situation whre I couldn't be caught up, I'd use it to hide the fact that I was noticing some specific things.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

At this point it's a matter of practicity. Everybody has provided multiple reasons to look both town and scum at this point. Everybody has past team interactions that can ba analysed and roles that can be suspected as. Ninjuu is a while bunch of nothingness and marmot pics. It's not her fault since she joined super late, but she just can't compared to the rest of us in town cred. Everyone else needs to have a put a greater effort to have hidden until this point, ninjuu has put nothing. Everyone needs some level of tinfoiling to build a case on, ninjuu doesn't. We are the people who have managed to avoid or survive scrutiny for nearly a month, ninjuu just happened to jump into a player slot we were not able to scumhunt before.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Nutella is semi-confirmed and LC is confirmed by Speed assuming Speed is not lieing. That's the only ones I'd call confirmed.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if the mafia never kills we can just lynch people in a semi-random order until the game ends
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 pm Nutella is semi-confirmed and LC is confirmed by Speed assuming Speed is not lieing. That's the only ones I'd call confirmed.
you're confirming LC based on speed, and calling him full on confirmed as opposed to nutella's game mechanically semi-confirmed. why would I trust my enemy's friend?

I think LC is towniest one after me and Kyle but still, your reasons are weirder than mine :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:58 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:43 pm

confirm
kənˈfəːm/Submit
verb

I apologize.
apology rejected :pout:

jk ;p
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 pm Nutella is semi-confirmed and LC is confirmed by Speed assuming Speed is not lieing. That's the only ones I'd call confirmed.
you're confirming LC based on speed, and calling him full on confirmed as opposed to nutella's game mechanically semi-confirmed. why would I trust my enemy's friend?

I think LC is towniest one after me and Kyle but still, your reasons are weirder than mine :p
Give me one reason why Speed would lie to protect LC.

There is only one baddie left. Not two.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

At most I can see it as a convoluted play by a jester Speed to increase his chance of being lynched himself but in that case LC isn't even the best person to confirm. I would have said Blooper as civ instead.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Any civ claim by anyone about anyone at this point should be taken as likely correct. It's a matter of logic. Mafia doesn't have reasons to confirm anyone.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

by that theory, place Kyle in your definitely town list. ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

so, we have nutella, kyle, LC and since I have seen my role card: me.

leaving ddl and quin

and speed as 3p (if he is 3p and not bluffing)

all roads lead to nijuu :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:47 pm by that theory, place Kyle in your definitely town list. ;)
I'm already doing that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If you guys can guess my actual role card I'll be surprised.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If ninjuu flips town I want Speed dead.

I'm not having a jester in lylo.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36 pmGive me one reason why Speed would lie to protect LC.

There is only one baddie left. Not two.
I see two reasons.

1. Indie Speed claims mafia LC as confirmed civ to prevent him from being a lynch Target and ending the game, buying himself time to accomplish whatever task his win condition requires. Opportunity knocks and LC plays along.

2. Mafia Speed bluffs hard to protect himself and remove himself from the lynch priority list by soft-claiming Space Mountain which is actually LC's role, and speed knows this somehow. Speed calls "LC confirmed civ" which takes LC off the priority lynch list and also buys Speed time to do whatever his role is supposed to do to win. LC goes along with it because it appeals to his insatiable thirst for shenanigans.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Target™

Return to “Previous Side Missions”