Total votes: 16
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 8]

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 pm speedchuck if the final mafia isn't you, sig, or nijuu then who would you most suspect it is?
Dunno. Nutella maybe. But I'm pretty sure it's one of the two. If I thought it was someone else, I'd be more worried about being lynched than I am.
Not Quin or DDL?
Nah.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

I'd like to know why nutella over Quin or DDL?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:55 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 pm And/or the last 8 hours of Day 4 because shit happens.
what's your opinion on speedchuck?
Reading him as civ since the dawn of civilization.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

hmmm okay cool
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:05 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 pm And/or the last 8 hours of Day 4 because shit happens.
why?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 pm I'd like to know why nutella over Quin or DDL?
I don't have a big case on her or anything. I think it's niju or Sig.

But I have townreads on Quin and DDL despite suspicion. I have a townread on nutella, but she's also had it easy all game. It'd be easier for me to mistake a townread on her.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:18 pm
why?
Well for starters the CFD on him that almost saved two baddies. And which the third baddie contributed to.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm FREAKING COPYING THE WRONG THING AND PIECING TOGETHER POSTS MODS MERGE THIS CRAP

EBWOP

linki: jagged jimmy jay is new to the game
I would feeleth lacking valor but would lynch that gent just the same
Jay replaces MP. Day 2 speed humorous "he'd lynch him". Tongue in cheek maybe, but still.

Jay comes after speed on his LC read. See below how speedcuck reacts to Jay and judge for yourself the authenticity of this:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:58 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:15 am LC raised a point in his ISO of/case against speedchuck that caught my attention, and I'd like to expand upon it:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 pm (Basically I would think LC is scum but following such a stupid argument if he didn't genuinely see something in Epi is suicidal)

(And that's a town meta read on LC for me)
This post is problematic. It came on Day 1 when the Epi/LC feud was still the most significant dialogue in the thread. I've used colors to separate the important components. Green is meant to be portrayed as a sort of preliminary disclaimer which is qualified (and reversed) by what follows, but its utility in this post is sufficient to cancel out what follows. Consider the climate of the thread at the time -- Long Con and Epignosis are both fielding suspicion from varying sources, with the former taking the majority of it as the day approached its conclusion. speedchuck's post is supportive of Long Con, but with that disclaimer attached its capacity to change the minds of LC voters is minimized. This is evidenced in the responses that followed from Quin and colonialbob at least. The latter even liked speedchuck in that moment and still voted in opposition to the orange-colored text above.

It should be stated that speedchuck qualified himself in more certain terms sans-disclaimer the next day:

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 pm (Basically I would think LC is scum but following such a stupid argument if he didn't genuinely see something in Epi is suicidal)

LC would not have, as scum, taken one of the danciest, hardest-to-lynch targets and formed a stupid argument to try and lynch him. My meta on LC says this sincere, earnest, and suicidal lynchlust comes from a town headspace.

And seriously, who would target Epi as their easy D1 lynch?

Motive-wise, it makes zero sense for LC to be scum outside of tinfoil land.

I'd have liked this more had it come before the near-lynch of LC was finalized instead of in the following phase. I'll also add that this proposed problem may be reliant upon LC being a civilian, as the dynamic changes in a mafia-mafia scenario.
Excuse me? I clarified myself much, much earlier. If you really ISO'd me, you'd know that I have at least four five posts after your quoted post (and before EOD) that clarified LC as a townread. Not to mention that, in my opinion, the first post I made there clarifies LC as a townread. The purpose of the 'disclaimer' is to explain why I was voting for him before that post.

This is blatant misrepresentation. Some day 1 posts for you:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:52 pm I think the Epi train was formed out of nothing, and from now on, I'm going to pick two peeps not to lynch on D1 of every game and announce it to the world just to prove it.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm BTW, not lynching Jack or Quin today
Might be less than random now, IDGAF

Lynch Epi or Nutella of the current options I guess. Jack I want to keep around (this is not the first game I've said this in [Might have been scum in the other game, don't remember]).

I really don't think LC is like this as scum.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:58 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

you telling me lc wouldn't argue with epi just for the shits an' giggles?
As scum? :ponder: I'm not entirely sure, but I'd lean "no."
what about the other way around? if epi was bad.
If LC is town and Epi bad?

It's possible. LC would have basically cornered Epi out of luck, but it's more likely than LC being scum I think
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:58 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

you telling me lc wouldn't argue with epi just for the shits an' giggles?
As scum? :ponder: I'm not entirely sure, but I'd lean "no."
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:01 pm I'm happy we're no longer focusing on one candidate anymore but I don't understand why LC has 3 votes.
:keys: I don't get it either
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:30 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:29 pm I don't understand how today's discussion came to a point where our 2 lynch options are LC and Nutella, I haven't seen a case made against LC
Yeah, even Epi would be a better vote than LC. :shrug2:
I have no idea whether misrepresentation is scummy behavior from you, but I don't usually see it.
Very weak ending to that post. I have no idea whether misrepresentation is scummy behavior.... If that was Jack instead of Jay, I'd think a different reaction would have been had to that prod. speedchuck is then linked to other Jay game and he reads them.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:36 pm I think my use of misrepresentation was inspired by Epi.

I spent ten minutes or so tone-reading your mafia game and looking for nebulous similarities. Pleh. I'm not clearing you, but I'd probably give you a light town read.

Also wow I played a really different game in Currents.
Doesn't clear him, but still...gives him a "town read" and lists him in green in his first rainbow list.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:44 pm GTH readlist

speedchuck
nutella
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
Dragon D. Luffy

Long Con
JaggedJimmyJay

Mesk514
DrWilgy
Quin
Elohcin

Epignosis
insertnamehere

sig
Dom
Kylemii
Jackofhearts2005

sprityo
colonialbob

Yellow is in there, but I wouldn't say it's null. Consider yellow to be slightly south of null.
These are GTH, so if you questioned me on them, I'd say 'two-day-old gutread.' But it's a place to start.

linki: One of these days, the vultures that surrounded Epi on early day one will be outed. But today is apparently not that day.
He lists Eloh and Wilgy around that area too, but under him. He calls me, cBob and Jack his biggest scum reads. Eloh was right in the middle, and Wilgy slightly above her.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:28 pm His vultures bit is clear bs. Reads like an excuse to not vote Epi or to make LC look bad. Refuses to back up his reads. Calls scumhunting techniques crap. Refuses to ISO. Leaning on being a tunneler and overly vague statements as an excuse not to look for baddies or talk about his reads.

DDL is a competent mafia player. Doesn't always mind meld with other townies, sure. Had a bad game as town recently, sure. This doesn't look like town DDL to me.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:30 pm
Elohcin wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm So because LC voted for nutella who I also mentioned is a possible baddie, I cannot suspect LC anymore? Heck, jack. You are all possible baddies imo. You are now on my list of suspects. You're not making any sense.
You can suspect LC all day but LC can't circle his own fight with Epi and one player does not a flock of vultures make.

"No you" is not a valid defense.
I suck at scumhunting, especially without any in-game deaths.

But I don't feel like these exchanges are town/town, like I did originally with Epi/LC. Either Jack is onto something with DDL/Eloh/Epi/(LC?) or he's scum. Take that for what you will. (inb4 my indecision pisses people off)

I still gutread DDL as town tho.
Claims he sucks at scum hunting, yet he managed to case and drive Wilgy lynch and case Eloh and contributed to the Jay lynch, and now claims his cases have been "perfect". But he sucks.

First mention of Eloh here, by agreeing with Jack. Very soft agreement, I admit but still, worth the mention. He pairs Eloh here with DDL and Epi (or LC)
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:05 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:53 pm Wrong.

"Point LC." Giving LC points.

"Epi is perhaps the best dancer on the site. There is nothing "quick and easy" about trying to mislynch him on Day 1. This feels like trying to scare away votes, not a legit attempt to scumhunt, which is exactly what Epi is already accused of doing with Sloonei."
Epi's post said that LC was trying to get an "easy mislynch out of the way." Long Con is pointing out that Epi is not an easy mislynch, and Jack is giving LC points for that observation about Epi. Jack is agreeing with LC that the use of "easy day one (mis)lynch" is more of a scare tactic from Epi than a defense.

To put it short:
Epi - "LC is trying to get me lynched nice and easy on D1"
LC - "You aren't an easy target Epi. That wasn't a defense, just a warning."
Jack - "I agree! Point to LC, vote for Epi."

Not sure what the last two lines mean, but Jack is agreeing with LC here and voting for Epi.
So my first read was right, but in your summary you used "mislynch" when that word wasn't used initially. Epi did not call it a mislynch, even though he should have been the one yelling it would be a mislynch if he's defending his innocence. Long Con did not call it a mislynch, either, since he was adamant about Epi's scumminess. Why would Jack call it a mislynch? It seems very strange way of thinking when you're out to accuse someone. "You're not a fast and easy mislynch" -- what...?
I agree. It is odd. Sorry if I confused things in my summary. Mislynch was implied heavily in Epi's post, and everything spawned off of that.
He was the only one who agreed that Jack's use of "mislynch" was "odd". Yet he never backed that up or followed up on it like I did. He never tried to tell me maybe I was looking into it too much like cBob and LC and Epi all did. Yet he agreed with it. Weird way to agree and just leave it at that if you did find it odd, no?

---

He posted some reads. I found it really crazy he gave reads on everyone except Eloh and DrWilgy who he just wrote GOOD for without any sort of explanations. Like, I don't know if he meant to go back and fill those in before he posted it, but it's very alluring. He read JJJ as EGH and basically said he'd be scared of a JJJ living late into the game cos mafia would kill him if he was Town and got called out for it by Epi and Eloh (already linked that "naughty boy" scolding from her so I won't link it again). All in all, strange.........

----
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 am As much as I despise having no flips, I'm also going to be a hypocrite real quick.

Dom is indeed a no-info lynch. He doesn't provide much help to figuring out the strong anti-alignments we have going on in the thread. Yet, I don't feel like we're starving for info, and I think the mafia kill (if it ever goes through) will be informative.

Dom is the way to go, guys. Let's make this game all about info and less about absent speculation.

linki: welcome aboard Kyle
This doesn't make sense. I mean the concept of a Dom lynch. It was close to being a JJJ lynch, it turned into a battle of Mesk vs Dom. JJJ and Wilgy were on Mesk and Eloh was on speed.... :confused:

He wasn't going to hop on Mesk with 2 teammates, he wasn't going to hop on lynching Jay if it could be avoided and he wasn't going to lynch himself with Eloh. He went with safe bet D - Dom.

Bad look.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:15 am This strikes me as you are bad and circumstance is robbing you of people to accuse.
What does a civilian Elohcin look like?
I don't know, I think Eloh has enough content that we shouldn't have to rely on a meta read.

Or something like that. I just woke up in the middle of all this.
Here's a soft, non-committed save of Eloh. He butt in here when Epi was defending Eloh and Jay was questioning what a Cov Eloh looked like. Contrary to what he deciphered on Eloh soon after.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am Quin is the main actor in the death of Lasagna. Should we crucify him for it or treat it like a civ goof?
Quin made a suggestion and 4 people followed. Why demonize Quin instead of the bandwagoners?
Because Quin casually brought it up and was very hands-off during the actual lynch. It didn't feel right as I read through.

It's something to look into today, anyway.
before this he was agreeing with nutella that a Mesk civ flip would cause them to look into Jay/Dom and of course Quin. Sloonei questioned why Quin specifically and speedchuck gives that answer, which is hypocritical of him since he was doing the same thing for Dom only Dom didn't get as many posts. Hypocrites are bad.

Quin voting Mesk didn't feel right? You avoiding the Mesk bandwagon and trying to start Dom didn't feel right either, bud.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:24 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:16 pm Dragon D. Luffy , please show posts where I take the lead on the Lasagne lynch.
speedchuck , please show posts where I was hands-off the Lasagne lynch.
There aren't any. Once the train started, you weren't here. You never really argued strongly for the lynch in the first place. When JJJ (I think it was) voted for Mesk and you mistook it for just her name, you were curious. When you found out it was a vote, you were like "never mind"
I'd think JJJ's opinion matters even more if it was a vote, right?

So yeah. Lack of posts. Nothing super strongly condemning there, looking back. Do you think you're a fall guy for the lynch? If so, who is pushing that on you hardest?
This is a misrepresentation (I love that word) since Quin actually gave reasons why he thought Mesk was bad. Our timezones are fucked up, you can't blame anyone for not being here to see EOD through.
However, what "reasons" did speed provide for voting for Dom other than weak sauce shit that was basically "well...we already have SO MUCH CONTENT with no lynches, so who cares if we lynch a no poster". I mean seriously. Weak balls.
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 pm I'm going to throw an early vote on JJJ. See what happens.

I may be busy most of today, but I'll try to keep up.
It's Day 4 now. speedchuck, without any previous content or explanation, throws an early vote on JJJ. :noble:

What do we make that out to be?
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:56 am
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:01 pm Moved my vote to speedchuck
:suspish:
what was the best thing i said about colonialbob?
If I remembered that you wouldn't be lynching me. Lazy lack-of-time-to-dig play is not mafia play. It would be scummy if I was trying to push a Cbob lynch right now. I'm not. Catching up
could this be an early Sloonei baddie speed catch. :keys:
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:01 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 am Jack, having just stolen my ship and marooned me on a desert island with speedchuck as your partner, what is your opinion of him in this game?
Bad.

There's no smoking gun like him shooting Wilgy and then no lynch last game but he feels way too passive. More like Pirates Speed than any other version of Speed.
Agreed. That is my current play because this game is so friggin meaty. You'll find out that it's not alignment indicative in about 2 hours at this rate.
here we are, EoD 4 and Jack starts to make some connections between speedchuck in Pirates and speedchuck here. Note: Jack was killed Night 4. Just saying.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:05 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 am speedchuck stuff
TMI Alert. My initial reception of speedchuck's handling of LC/Epi was a positive one, but I disagree with myself now.

In a scenario where both Epi and LC are civilians, speedchuck has exonerated one and defended the other based on what I perceive to be pretty dubious premises. High-roading both of them, by essentially suggesting both were being dumb instead of being suspicious, may be suggestive of unique information in speedchuck's possession -- information which could only come from a mafia alignment at this point in the game.
Exactly how I feel about that.
IDK. This is pretty much par for the course for Epi and LC. If it were any other two players, nah.
here's what Jay says about speed at a possible speed lynch. He's coughing up ISOs here, and they're happening pretty fast, but if you click in Jay's post and read it completely, you'll be surprised why he ends up with a leaning Town read on speed at the end of his time. He calls it a mixed bag and then in his final legacy read names speedchuck and malakim as basically "most improved" players. Get the hell out of here. :shifty:
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am Moved my vote to Wilgy.

JJJ basically stated that his playstyle is different this game, partly for the same reason as mine. I buy that. I buy it hard.

Wilgy hasn't pinged me, but I agree that I haven't read anything strong from him.

Basically, I'm freaking clueless, which should be as strong an indicator as any that I'm town dammit.
So Jay's coughing up these ISOs with a grain of salt, and his end was foreseeable. speedchuck decides the Wilgy case is a good one and decides to hop on it. I believe I was the first Wilgy voter than night, then dunya went to bed and remained on Wilgy. I have no idea who hopped on and off that night other than being with Jay on the final vote tally.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pmKylemii - BAD
Kyle being scum would depend on Mesk/Lasagne being good, I think. But when Kyle pops in and goes after Mesk, I can'thelp but feel that it's opportunistic. And maybe it's my lack of ISOs, but I don't think that's inconsistent with Kyle's style of play thus far. And then most of today's content has been a meta argument with Dunya that nobody else can follow, and it rubbed me the wrong way. I also had a light scumread on Kylemii last week. So yeah, Imma call it. Despite what I said in one of these other reads, I'll probably ISO someone before directly agreeing to a lynch, but Kyle is a contender.
Amount of correctness (none) aside don't you think this would be a pretty important theory not to forget about in the case that it's something you truly felt when you wrote it?
Maybe if someone had engaged me on it it would have gone somewhere. Maybe if I were scum I would have been more confident and tried to push harder for your lynch.

You people know this. You know I'm more consistent and pushy as scum then town. I may have ruined my whole meta with Pirates mafia, and that's rather upsetting. :blush: But Pirates was still me being more pushy and consistent that this game.
Kyle prods him about something substantial here. Indeed, he didn't call Kyle EGH like he did Jay or Jack, he called Kyle BAD. Why didn't he follow up on it? He never mentioned Kyle after that post. He's waiting for people to engage him in his scummy possible bandwagons before pursuing them? :shifty: That's a pretty scummy thing to say imo.
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:21 pm Also feel pretty good about everybody on JJJ before me, although speed gets the least bump up because self-preservation. Still he's not atop my suspect list any longer.

You know what I'm doing with JJJ's ISOs? Totally ignoring them. Way too WIFOMy for me to get any real info.
Fair enough. At 1 AM last night, that's what my vote was for. Though I was glad that it was Jay instead of Wilgy.
Soft defence of Wilgy here, despite saying we wouldn't look into Jay's ISOs he still had to point out his relief he bussed on Jay instead of Wilgy. :ponder:
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:42 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 am I'm still not voting for malakim any time soon.
Who would you want to vote for if you could right now? Because this page is just you taking Jay's most likely teammates and throwing them in the trash.
That's because the line of thinking is backwards here. I can't stress this enough: Jay would have preferred to be bussed rather than saved yesterday.
And things didn't go his way. Votes ended up on Malakim, on me, on Wilgy. Votes ended up back on JJJ. I think it's likely that one of those was scum, and that the momentum went that way before JJJ could stop it. That, combined with the previous day (and my knowledge about my own role) points to malakim.

But you still didn't answer my question.
speed thinks it's likely that one is scum between malakim and Wilgy a few minutes later. How did he reach that theory? He points it towards malakim, setting up for a nice inactive townie lynch. Disgusting. :mafia:
speedchuck wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm I regret not pursuing colonialbob more over the last couple of days. I never heard a good argument in favor of him being town and I haven't changed my mind on him. Digging through Jay Mountain only strengthened my read. Does anybody have an argument for colonialbob to be town?
If you don't ignore ridiculously scummy behavior, there are well more suspects that deserve immediate lynch than there are remaining baddies. Bob is not one of them.

I don't particularly see Bob teamed with Jimmy.

I certainly don't see him teamed with my suspects Speedchuck and Sloonei.
I'm pretty sure I and Sloonei don't agree with your other suspects.
another post where Jack is hard on speed's case. I can definitely see speedchuck panicking here when his last scum win was with a scum Jack. After the night before possible lynch of Jay/speed/Wilgy - I can see him calling in early for a Jack kill to shut him up.
speedchuck wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 pm I regret not pursuing colonialbob more over the last couple of days. I never heard a good argument in favor of him being town and I haven't changed my mind on him. Digging through Jay Mountain only strengthened my read. Does anybody have an argument for colonialbob to be town?
If you don't ignore ridiculously scummy behavior, there are well more suspects that deserve immediate lynch than there are remaining baddies. Bob is not one of them.

I don't particularly see Bob teamed with Jimmy.

I certainly don't see him teamed with my suspects Speedchuck and Sloonei.
I'm pretty sure I and Sloonei don't agree with your other suspects.
Which proposed suspects do you agree with?
I'm in an interesting spot. Or I guess an uninformed spot. 3 Day weekend, been partying with family and overwatch, and have been mostly keeping up with the game on the phone just to know what's going on. So I have people I want to look at for the next lynch, but none that overlap really.

Nutella Cbob Jack Malakim Quin Kylemii

I strongly feel that two of our scum baddies are in here, and most of these exclude several of the others.

I do find your arguments against suspecting malakim and Jack's arguments against suspecting Cbob to be weak. Assuming motives and BTSC stuff that might not have happened. In case you haven't noticed, we are pretty prone (at least in this game) to switching lynches with or without provocation. I have no idea what percentage of JJJ's lynch was bussing and what wasn't.

Anyway, I've seen cases against the six above that have merit. My goal for Day 4 (hopefully that's tomorrow, I have a lot of time on Mondays) is to link them into groups, order them by suspicion, and test them against JJJ.

Dunya, Sig, and tinfoil LC, DDL, or Eloh might be in with some the six above, but I'll link those when I get to them. One small step at a time.

I know that's very broad, but we just had a scum flip and I've hardly been on since. Reevaluation is in order.
He changes his tune. After it must have been either malakim/Wilgy, he broadens his suspect list again and intentionally slips in Eloh as a mild suspect for later evaluation and completely skips Wilgy. Seems like intentional "let the fire cool down off the shitstorm that happened last night". There's no reason why he doesn't account for Wilgy. Indeed, he's named Wilgy suspicious before.

-----

all of Day 5 speed tries to push for a malakim lynch. When someone suggests INH (epi), speed says he'd be down for that too. Killing inactives was part of Jay's plan since I strongly believe all of them are townies this time around.

---------------------

I have to stop now. I need to go shower. Will cont after shower.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:37 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:18 pm
why?
Well for starters the CFD on him that almost saved two baddies. And which the third baddie contributed to.
I dont find that alignment indicative. Townies suspected him, Townies suspected Jay. It was a coincidence I'd made a case and parked my ass on Wilgy before bed, then Jay decided to go ANTI WILGY. speed hopped on that. People were playing around and jumping like crazy. It's not surprising. They wanted to clear suspicion off Wilgy, and for a while, it worked. And now you're refusing to see anything bad in speed also because of that event (which was mostly townies and Eloh voting for speed because Eloh was voting for him Day 3 as well and no one was paying it any attention). Why don't you call it all distancing? You can't say the method hasn't been used by this scum team yet.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]dunya[/mention], stop. I get it, okay.

I've made some bad decisions this game. I've gone from sucking at reading to arrogant and assured as soon as we had a scumflip. I've been all over the place, hypocritical, etc. I've acted like I did in pirates (that early JJJ vote is EXACTLY LIKE my pirates MP vote, except I didn't stick to my guns this time because I didn't know what was going on.) It's fine.

Listen, I have an honest plea for everyone in the game. I'm legitimately asking for this.

Please lynch me.

Please, please lynch me. I think it's very possible I'll get a win either way. I'm frustrated, just a little, that dunya is portraying my missteps as scummy. There are a lot of similarities to pirates in there, a lot of coincidences as well. So I understand. Heck, I might be convinced were I not me.

So please, lynch me so I can see dunya's reaction, and go into your last two days in unity. I'll wish you the best.

And yes, I know this post will probably convince you that I'm scum throwing in the towel. I wrote it like that. I'm banking on it. But don't take this as WIFOM. Lynch me.

(do not take this as a bad feelings post either, dunya. Love ya, no hard feelings. We worked well together. But I'm just playing the game in the best way I can, regardless. Trust me on that. I hope this isn't against any rules and that I don't offend anyone. I'm actually very excited.)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

well now I just feel bad. if you're town, that's a bad way to end it and if you're scum, that's also a bad way to end it.

cBob was hammered by Sloonei every day of his game days and he didn't react like that. :shrug:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

but yeah, I am reading you like Pirates and your interactions with Jay/Wilgy/Eloh and voting patterns don't help. You could convince me otherwise, but you didn't even try to explain anything.

I'm going to sleep. Good luck.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I don't actually care what either of you say. The only way I'm not voting for either nijuu or sig on day 9 is if I die on night 8.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 pm well now I just feel bad. if you're town, that's a bad way to end it and if you're scum, that's also a bad way to end it.

cBob was hammered by Sloonei every day of his game days and he didn't react like that. :shrug:
I specifically told you not to feel bad. :fist: This is a gambit, not an emotional response.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 pm I don't actually care what either of you say. The only way I'm not voting for either nijuu or sig on day 9 is if I die on night 8.
unless nijuu is reading this right now in which case I'm probably just gonna just roll and 8 sided die and vote randomly, because I'm just such a wildcard.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

And also I refuted your entire first post. So I wouldn't say I didn't try. But now I've changed my mind.

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] wat
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] Also, hey I distinctly remember you giving me shit when I tried to let myself get lynched so I wouldn't distract town in Pirates. >:(
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 pm speedchuck Also, hey I distinctly remember you giving me shit when I tried to let myself get lynched so I wouldn't distract town in Pirates. >:(
:haha: I'm such a hypocrite. Also I was scum then.

People aren't exactly taking my post like I thought they would. Hrmph.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]dunya[/mention] [mention]Kylemii[/mention] I'm doing a thing. My posts were calculated. Take it how you will.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I mean I get that you're probably trying to pull a gambit but you're like.... probably not even going to die.

you're probably most likely to be mafia of the active players but like... Sig and Nijuu are still a priority. Occhams Nokia razor and all that
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think all this speculation is good and important just in case, but i'm like 90% sure the game is going to end after our next lynch.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:15 pm I mean I get that you're probably trying to pull a gambit but you're like.... probably not even going to die.

you're probably most likely to be mafia of the active players but like... Sig and Nijuu are still a priority. Occhams Nokia razor and all that
:dark: :feb: :mafia: :ninja:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:33 pm:dark: :feb: :mafia: :ninja:
well alright I guess

those sure were some communicative shapes
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck are you the secret jester role
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:42 pm speedchuck are you the secret jester role
Not even on the role list. XD
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]dunya[/mention] sorry if I made you feel bad
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

This ere gambit's gonna work. I ken feel it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:53 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:42 pm speedchuck are you the secret jester role
Not even on the role list. XD
every game has a secret jester, even if it's not on the roles list
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 pm This ere gambit's gonna work. I ken feel it.
speedchuck is the gambit that you want to die by lynch and it will somehow result in moving us forward towards winning
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Genius!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 pm This ere gambit's gonna work. I ken feel it.
speedchuck is the gambit that you want to die by lynch and it will somehow result in moving us forward towards winning
:grin:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:18 am
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am Moved my vote to Wilgy.

JJJ basically stated that his playstyle is different this game, partly for the same reason as mine. I buy that. I buy it hard.

Wilgy hasn't pinged me, but I agree that I haven't read anything strong from him.

Basically, I'm freaking clueless, which should be as strong an indicator as any that I'm town dammit.
There's that second thing bad Speed does. Bad lynch choices.
:haha: Happened across this one
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya's case really is impressive, speed.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Speed soft-claims the reverse-jester role, if he dies everyone else wins.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Speedchuck...

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

No more plans. No more cases.

We're gonna win this game by lynching everyone in alphabetical order just like god intended.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:19 am No more plans. No more cases.

We're gonna win this game by lynching everyone in alphabetical order just like god intended.
If I die tonight please consider this my last will and testament.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [LYNCH RESULTS]

Post by Marmot »

DAY 8
Who teamed up with the Doctor?
Poll ended at Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11:42 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Voters: None
dunya
No votes
Elohcin
53%
Voters: Quin, speedchuck, dunya, Dragon D. Luffy, nutella, Long Con, Kylemii, nijuukyugou
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
nutella
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig
No votes
speedchuck
No votes
The real Doctor Who (Hosts/Nons/Deads)
47%
Voters: MovingPictures07, juliets, Sloonei, colonialbob, Marmot, Epignosis, sprityo
Total votes: 15

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 9]

Post by Marmot »

HEY GUESS WHAT?

Nothing. Seriously, nothing. Like looking around the vast plains of Kansas. Nothing.

No one has died. It is now Day 9. You have 24 hours to get your lynch on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

A lovely excerpt from K2 wrote:Dear Mountains,

What's that? The ghost of Red Beard! Listen: ''Coast Guard baffled as third freighter raided within a week. '' ''C. L. Magnus, owner of shipping line. . . . . . claims it's the ghost of Red Beard the pirate seeking revenge. '' Like, l'm sure glad he's not seeking my superduper sandwich! Yeah! Yeah! Lucky for him. He'd probably get indigestion. Paw please, Scooby. Now, that's what l call handy bite-size! Delicious! What happened? Poor Mr. Magnus! First he's going out of business, now this ghost pirate shows up. Why would a ghost pirate want revenge on a nice man like Mr. Magnus? l don't know. But maybe we can help him solve this mystery. Let's go see him! -This must be the apartment. -''Penthouse, C. L. Magnus. '' Yes? Excuse us, but we'd like to talk to Mr. Magnus. l'm afraid not. He's not to be disturbed. Well! That slams the door closed on this ghost mystery! lf Mr. Magnus knew we wanted to help, he'd see us. Maybe we still can. l've got an idea. -ls everybody all set? -Okay! Yes? Room service! -Breakfast is served! -At 11:00 at night? Sure, so you don't have to get up in the morning to eat! What's going on in here? Do you believe we're here to help? -Like Good Samaritan Joes! -Yeah, yeah! So, you see, it was over . . . that Red Beard the pirate was the terror of the seven seas. When my ancestors brought him to justice. . . . . . he vowed to return and avenge himself. Now that he has, l'm afraid nothing can be done to stop him. l'm not so sure, Mr. Magnus. Ghosts are our specialty. And l have a plan that l think will work. lf Red Beard sticks to a schedule, he should strike tonight! Yeah! And we are going to be there first, and fool him. There's the Magnus freighter, right on schedule. Good. Now keep your eyes peeled for a mysterious fog bank! That's where we'll find Red Beard's ghost! You can stop looking, it's right ahead! -Let's put Operation Decoy to work! -l'll switch on the tape recorder. Now head into the fog bank, Shaggy. Let's hope that ghost thinks we're the freighter! lt sure is creepy in here. Like, the fog is so thick, you can cut it with a knife. Scooby-Doo! Wow! Look! The ghost ship! Our plan worked too well! lt's going to ram us! -Quick, full-speed reverse! -Like, double full-speed reverse! Start paddling! l'm paddling! But l'm not getting anywhere! -Me, neither! -Hang on! We've been cut in half. -Now what'll we do? -Sink! Oh, my hairdo! Scooby-Doo! Where are you? Hey! Come on, let's get out of this water. And there's only one place to go. The ghost ship! Ghost ship? Oh, boy! One more. . . . . . tug! Well, we're aboard this creaking, creepy craft. Like, let's hope the others made it too. l hope so. Do you see any ghosts? No, this spooky old ship looks deserted to me. lf l know Shag and Scoob, they're already aboard. Let's find them. Yeah, and maybe we can find some clues as well. This must be Red Beard's cabin, Scoob. And look at that kooky picture. That must be Red Beard, himself! Yipe! Help! Zoinks! lt's him! An unfriendly ghost sword! Zoinks! Yipe! That was close! Yeah! Now, let's figure how to. . . . . . get out of here! One, two, three ghosts! For a ghost ship, there sure aren't many ghosts. Maybe they're haunting for a new house. Or out with a couple of old ''ghoul friends. '' Our jokes weren't that funny, Freddy! -l didn't laugh! -Look! Red Beard! Come on, let's follow him, but not too close. -He's gone! -Maybe he went in that door. Let's go take a look. Come on! He's not in here, that's for sure. Thank goodness. This ghost ship is giving me chills! lt's not the ship that's giving you chills. lt's this dry ice. What's dry ice doing on a ghost ship? l don't know, but l think we've found a clue! The door! We're locked in! lt's him! Red Beard! Stop your sniveling, or l'll make you walk the plank! What are you gonna do with us, Your Ghostliness? But if you were good for anything, l'd spare you. -We're good cooks! -Huh? Good cooks, eh? Well, get up and fix me some dinner! And remember, it better be good, or. . . . Aye, aye, sir! Or. . . . Well, the seawater's boiling. l wonder what ghosts like in their stew, Scoob. Chains? Chains! Yeah! Ghosts like chains! And, oh, yeah, some ashes from the stove! -You know, this could be real good! -Yeah, yeah! Now, what else? Cobwebs? Cobwebs! Delightful! Why didn't l think of that? Wow! Now, did we forget anything? Soap! Soap? l hardly use it myself, but why not? l sure hope old Red Beard likes ghost pirate stew! Me too! Ghost pirate stew, eh? You eat it! But we aren't hungry. Eat it! Bubbles? Let's bubble our way out of here! Hey! Stop that! Come on, run! Here comes two of them. And we gotta lose them! And the only way to lose them is to fool them! -First, a paper pirate hat! -Pirate hat? And next, my super Shaggy imitation of Red Beard. They went thattaway! Get going, you swabs! They thought l was Red Beard! Yipes! lt's him again! -They'll never find us under here. -l hope! Only trouble is, l can't see where we're going! Going down! Oh, boy, off of one tub and into another. Shaggy! -Scooby, your voice has changed. -Up here! -Velma! -We're locked in! Don't worry, we'll save you, l think. Come on, Scoob! Follow that ghost ship! So this is where they've been hiding! A secret cove at Skull lsland. Why does a ghost ship need a secret cove? l don't know. This mystery gets more mysterious by the minute! There they go! Keep paddling, Scooby! Yipes! Keep paddling! Quit clowning around! Soon you shall join my crew! What did he mean by that? l guess he means we're going to be ghosts before he's done! l hate to spoil his fun, but we're gonna bust out of here! But how? The key for the lock is way over there! Like this. A pole from this straw, and gum is going to get us the key! lt won't quite reach. One more piece of straw ought to do it. Got it! Let's get out of these creepy caves! You said it! That seagoing spook might show up any minute! -Four tunnels. Which one shall we take? -Mo! -Mo? -Sure! Eenie, meenie, minie, mo! Mo it is! Hi, Velma. Shaggy! Scooby! Hey, Shag, l see you found us! Yeah, now like, let's all get lost! First, get rid of that ridiculous pirate hat you're wearing. Hey! Wait a minute! Let me see that hat! This is a ship's manifest! l've heard of man-o-war, but l've never heard of man-o-fest! lt's a list of the cargo the ship was carrying. . . . . . and how much it was worth. ls that a clue? You bet! Look at the date! That ship won't sail until tomorrow! -How would a ghost get this? -Why would he want it? l have a hunch a little investigation will give us the answer. Come on! l was right! Truck tire tracks! Now we know the ghost drives a truck. Let's see where they go. -Okay, Scooby, follow the tire tracks. -Yeah, yeah! Well, lead on. -A pirate's chest! -lt must contain the truck. . . . . . because that's where the tracks end. lf so, this creepy cave is creepier than l thought! Come on, let's find out what's in the chest. Open it up! What's the password, you swabs? Zoinks! A talking pirate skull! Everybody relax, it's only a mini-microphone and speaker. -What's it mean by ''give the password''? -l don't know, let's give it a try. ''Sixteen men on a pirate's chest''? Let's see. ''Yo-ho-ho, blow the man down''? How about, ''Yum, yum, yum, and a liverwurst a la mode''? Wow! What a password! lt worked this voice-activated secret entrance! -The tire tracks go right inside! -And so are we. Come on! So this is where Red Beard stores his stolen cargo. And this is where Red Beard will keep his secret forever! Zoinks! lt's that goony ghost again! Let's get-- Lower the iron door, and after them! Quick! Behind the crates! Zoinks! lt's the gay blade of the ghost set again! Yoinks! lt's trying to shish kebab us, Scoob! Scooby snacks! Scooby snacks! Boxes of them! -Scooby-Doo! -Scooby-Doo! lf l only had a sword! This nightstick should do it! En garde! -Wow! lt's liverwurst! -Liverwurst! Delicious! Gangway! Behind that barrel! Down the hatch! l should have known! Oil! Make your shots count. l hope this works on ghosts! Bull's-eye! Two down! l mean up! And one Red Beard to go! Now l'll make a pirate's stew out of you! -Hands up and stand back, partner! -An eggbeater? Yeah, an eggbeater! Hey! Let's ride! He'll never catch us on this automatic pogo stick! Pogo stick? This is a jackhammer! -Shaggy! -Scooby! Look out! Look out! The tires! We did it, Scooby! Scooby-Doo! Nice going, kids. Uncovering these phonies and their ship is a job well done! Thanks. Now, let's see whose glowing phosphorous face Red Beard really is! Mr. Magnus! l thought like, the butler always did it! -But who are the other two? -Hired henchmen, l guess. Mr. Magnus was about to lose his business. . . . . . unless he came up with a lot of money! What easier way than to hijack your ships and sell the cargo? They had a neat ghost setup. Down to the ghost sword operated by wires. Where did that mysterious fog come from? -Simple! Like, dry ice! -Dry ice? Sure. All they did was drop dry ice over the side of the ship. And when dry ice mixes with water, it makes a real spooky fog. -Show them, Scooby. -Right! Scooby-Doo!

Love,
K2

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Alright so 3 options:

A. Sig is the final mafiosa and missed sending his PM because he vanished mysteriously several days ago.

B. Someone else is the final mafiosa and decided not to kill to frame Sig buying us more time to find them in the process. Even if we lynch sig today and he's not the final mafia we'll have broken even and likely be at better numbers than we would have been if they had chosen to kill anyways.

C. Someone else is mafia and they also forgot to send in a kill completely by accident, functionally equivalent to B.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

ok im not reading that
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:16 am Alright so 3 options:

A. Sig is the final mafiosa and missed sending his PM because he vanished mysteriously several days ago.

B. Someone else is the final mafiosa and decided not to kill to frame Sig buying us more time to find them in the process. Even if we lynch sig today and he's not the final mafia we'll have broken even and likely be at better numbers than we would have been if they had chosen to kill anyways.

C. Someone else is mafia and they also forgot to send in a kill completely by accident, functionally equivalent to B.
yeah.... hmm. I'm leaning toward A and voting sig for now I guess :shrug2:

K2 what the hell
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if it isn't option A, as long as the mafia doesn't kill we have freedom to lynch whoever we need to to narrow things down
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Hmmmmm so it's almost like CL Magnus represents sig and the Spectral Red Beard ghost represents Sutter Buttes. The civvies are the Scooby Doo Crew.

:ponder:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok so we have two options.

Lynch Sig now and if mafia is bluffing they get a kill and we have 3 days left to win this.

Don't lynch Sig so mafia can't kill anyone and we get to lynch everyone else first. The game may go until Day 15.

Honestly unless you can name four people you suspect more than Sig you should go for the second option. Otherwise why lynching others first?

*Sig*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Although, we can also lynch 2 people, then Sig, and then we get to lynch 2 more people if it's not Sig. But in that case mafia can easily see we are pulling that strategy and start killing as soon as next night.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

There is the possibility mafia sent a kill and someone couldn't be killed as well.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Btw

What do you mean Sloonei was not KC?

My world is shattered forever.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

K2 lives! *holds up lighter*

Of course, we must vote sig. It is destiny.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”