speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 151

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by speedchuck »

Should we always lynch a low poster D1 then? 0.o
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 321

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:19 pm
The most pressing question emerging from this then would be: Epignosis, why won't you be voting for me today?
Because you're a shitty Day 1 lynch.
So?

I disagree that any player should get an automatic pass on Day 1, just because they're a shitty lynch.
Nobody gets an automatic pass. Passes have to be earned.

If you're building a roof (presumably for someone to fiddle on), and you've hired sixteen men to build it, but you are informed that three of those men are intent on destroying the roof, whom do you fire first?

Is it somebody whom you see working very hard on the construction, or someone who looks like he doesn't care about the roof?

If you fire the first guy first, and he wasn't planning to destroy the roof, then you've lost a good worker on the basis of the least evidence. If you fire the second guy, then you've lost someone who...looks like he doesn't care about the roof. :shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:35 pm
You always give people shit for being afraid to lynch me. Are you afraid to lynch me?
I like giving people shit.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:40 pm Should we always lynch a low poster D1 then? 0.o
Jay would probably tell you that there should be no low-posters. ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As of right now, Kylemii is a civilian.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 pm As of right now, Kylemii is a civilian.
why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

OK, I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit, and the comparisons to RvB and WTNV, as well as Epi apparently being afraid to lynch Jay, seal it for me. I'm voting for Epi. There's a sea of wifom here but basically I don't think he should be acting like this even if it's to provoke reactions such as mine.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:47 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 pm As of right now, Kylemii is a civilian.
why?
I alluded to why earlier: I read his posts in his voice and I feel like I am hearing the same civilian Kylemii. Granted, I have no alternative alignment audio to which I can compare that, but for Day 1, I'm comfortable enough with what I'm hearing in my head.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm
The most pressing question emerging from this then would be: Epignosis, why won't you be voting for me today?
So?

I disagree that any player should get an automatic pass on Day 1, just because they're a shitty lynch.

If you're building a roof (presumably for someone to fiddle on), and you've hired sixteen men to build it, but you are informed that three of those men are intent on destroying the roof, whom do you fire first?

Is it somebody whom you see working very hard on the construction, or someone who looks like he doesn't care about the roof?

If you fire the first guy first, and he wasn't planning to destroy the roof, then you've lost a good worker on the basis of the least evidence. If you fire the second guy, then you've lost someone who...looks like he doesn't care about the roof. :shrug:
But this is a different, bigger picture I'm talking about.

This isn't a job where you need to earn an income and keep a solid reputation for your roofing company.

This isn't a one-time situation where we need to make the best decision possible for the sake of the company. Each "roof" we are building is independent of each other "roof"

If Player X is a bad mafia player who puts his foot in his mouth and looks bad every game, will we lynch him Day 1 every game? No.

If you think Jay is worth lynching, why wait to lynch him? Why would you bring it up as a decent notion (for not Day 1) if Jay is "working very hard on the construction" and not "planning on destroying the roof"?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, no.
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm Yeah I don't get what Epi is saying here. Like, it's reasonable to be cautious of the possibility of Jay/Sloonei w/w, because that would be fucking scary, but it really doesn't make sense for him to assume that this is the case based on the way they have interacted so far (which is pretty much how they always interact as civs).
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm OK, I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit, and the comparisons to RvB and WTNV, as well as Epi apparently being afraid to lynch Jay, seal it for me. I'm voting for Epi. There's a sea of wifom here but basically I don't think he should be acting like this even if it's to provoke reactions such as mine.
How do you go from "I don't get what Epi is saying here" to "OK, "I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit?"

nutella
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Agreed here. I think Nutella is being opportunistic.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 pm Yeah, no.
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm Yeah I don't get what Epi is saying here. Like, it's reasonable to be cautious of the possibility of Jay/Sloonei w/w, because that would be fucking scary, but it really doesn't make sense for him to assume that this is the case based on the way they have interacted so far (which is pretty much how they always interact as civs).
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm OK, I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit, and the comparisons to RvB and WTNV, as well as Epi apparently being afraid to lynch Jay, seal it for me. I'm voting for Epi. There's a sea of wifom here but basically I don't think he should be acting like this even if it's to provoke reactions such as mine.
How do you go from "I don't get what Epi is saying here" to "OK, "I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit?"

nutella
What's the issue with that? She is questioning your commentary in the first post (and providing the same argument that I provided, meaning she was on my side) and then has progressed to greater suspicion in the second post.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm
So?

But this is a different, bigger picture I'm talking about.

This isn't a job where you need to earn an income and keep a solid reputation for your roofing company.

This isn't a one-time situation where we need to make the best decision possible for the sake of the company. Each "roof" we are building is independent of each other "roof"

If Player X is a bad mafia player who puts his foot in his mouth and looks bad every game, will we lynch him Day 1 every game? No.

If you think Jay is worth lynching, why wait to lynch him? Why would you bring it up as a decent notion (for not Day 1) if Jay is "working very hard on the construction" and not "planning on destroying the roof"?
In this metaphor does "roof" represent "lynch" or "game"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 pm
A good foreman will tell the difference between a guy who spills the nails and a guy who doesn't care about the roof.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 pm If you think Jay is worth lynching, why wait to lynch him? Why would you bring it up as a decent notion (for not Day 1) if Jay is "working very hard on the construction" and not "planning on destroying the roof"?
Only one person can be lynched at a time. When you have a quiet person (or a non-poster) who is mafia, lynching that person comes down to what almost amounts to luck, especially early on. If 3J is bad, leaving him alive Day 1 is a wise strategic move because Jay is a guaranteed talker, one who (more than anybody I know) will eventually comment on everybody.

To beat our analogical horse further, if 3J wants to destroy the roof, he's the guy who feels compelled to talk about the roof, and to talk about it with his co-conspirators.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm super distracted right now and only sporadically glancing at the thread to follow along, but I'm still seeing Kyle as my primary suspect. I've started to develop more of a town read on Jay. I don't love Speedchuck's post at the top of this page.

I should be able to sit down and work on this game later in the evening.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 pm Yeah, no.

nutella
What's the issue with that? She is questioning your commentary in the first post (and providing the same argument that I provided, meaning she was on my side) and then has progressed to greater suspicion in the second post.
If that's the case, then she never cared to get what I was saying in the first place.

Do you get the impression that nutella turned this into a false dilemma (Epi vs JJJ)?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what is the roof?

also, thoughts on marmot?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pmI don't think he should be acting like this even if it's to provoke reactions such as mine.
What do you mean by this part?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:06 pm In this metaphor does "roof" represent "lynch" or "game"
Game.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm I don't love Speedchuck's post at the top of this page.
Will you like it if nutella is scum?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 pm Agreed here. I think Nutella is being opportunistic.
What sold you on this one?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, sup dudes?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 pm what is the roof?

also, thoughts on marmot?
I don't think he cares about the roof.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm Do you get the impression that nutella turned this into a false dilemma (Epi vs JJJ)?
First post, no. She doesn't get it, but isn't calling for a lynch. Second post, perhaps.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm Do you get the impression that nutella turned this into a false dilemma (Epi vs JJJ)?
First post, no. She doesn't get it, but isn't calling for a lynch. Second post, perhaps.
I was referring to her most recent post.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 pm Agreed here. I think Nutella is being opportunistic.
I could say that this post is...

opportunistic

:noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm I don't love Speedchuck's post at the top of this page.
Yes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Would you like it if I was scum?
Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm
What sold you on this one?
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm 1. OK, I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit, 2. and the comparisons to RvB and WTNV, as well as Epi apparently being afraid to lynch Jay, seal it for me. 3. I'm voting for Epi. 4. There's a sea of wifom here but basically 5. I don't think he should be acting like this even if it's to provoke reactions such as mine.
1. Citation needed. Nutella hasn't commented anything committal to the subject until now, when it's winding down
2. citing arguments that aren't hers to pad her post, ignoring any counters. Also, WTNV was an argument for town epi. Nut doesn't care.
3. The vote.
4. Disclaimer for when she's wrong
5. Very weakly-stated opinion that is not phrased as being alignment related and puts the blame on Epi for her voting him.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:20 pm
Yes.
I like these odds. :mafia:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:18 pm
I could say that this post is...

opportunistic

:noble:
:haha: I actually noticed that after I posted it. Hopefully my newer post helps.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

K. I've decided I'm going to buddy Speedychuckwagon this game.

Speed, your my buddy. Let's goooooooo!!!!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention],

You cited the comparisons to RvB and WTNV in support of your Epignosis vote. The former I understand. What is the similarity you see or interest you have in Epignosis's play in WTNV?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:23 pm K. I've decided I'm going to buddy Speedychuckwagon this game.

Speed, your my buddy. Let's goooooooo!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAA

:sparta:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:22 pm
Yes.
Convince me
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella voters, please tell me what you think of LoRab.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:22 pm
Yes.
Convince me
speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:21 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm 1. OK, I've been on Jay's side pretty much throughout this Epi bullshit, 2. and the comparisons to RvB and WTNV, as well as Epi apparently being afraid to lynch Jay, seal it for me. 3. I'm voting for Epi. 4. There's a sea of wifom here but basically 5. I don't think he should be acting like this even if it's to provoke reactions such as mine.
1. Citation needed. Nutella hasn't commented anything committal to the subject until now, when it's winding down
2. citing arguments that aren't hers to pad her post, ignoring any counters. Also, WTNV was an argument for town epi. Nut doesn't care.
3. The vote.
4. Disclaimer for when she's wrong
5. Very weakly-stated opinion that is not phrased as being alignment related and puts the blame on Epi for her voting him.
Or you could just lynch her and find out
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm If I may make an observation, regarding the setup:

Tevye can get BTSC with his daughters. In doing so, he can confirm them town to himself. So that's neat.

However, if he doesn't search for them, the town gains a cop in the match-maker. Match-maker can search for BTSC, which would (if Tevye doesn't submit actions) only be held by the mafia.

We trade off a BTSC-finder and a town searcher/btsc/lover thing for a cop. Does anyone think this is a good idea?
This is interesting. I need to think on this because traditionally I've always viewed civs with BTSC as one of the strongest things the civs can have...
This post accomplishes nothing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:30 pm nutella voters, please tell me what you think of LoRab.
I like her profile pic.
Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:30 pm nutella voters, please tell me what you think of LoRab.
Slightly less bad than nutella.

Her suspish post on Epi didn't scream scum to me like Nutella's did, since it was more like a readlist of the three most involved players.
Could see her as scum independent of nutella, but not quite as likely. Could be teammates.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have clicked a button.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:31 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm If I may make an observation, regarding the setup:

Tevye can get BTSC with his daughters. In doing so, he can confirm them town to himself. So that's neat.

However, if he doesn't search for them, the town gains a cop in the match-maker. Match-maker can search for BTSC, which would (if Tevye doesn't submit actions) only be held by the mafia.

We trade off a BTSC-finder and a town searcher/btsc/lover thing for a cop. Does anyone think this is a good idea?
This is interesting. I need to think on this because traditionally I've always viewed civs with BTSC as one of the strongest things the civs can have...
This post accomplishes nothing.
Neither did this one.

I agree with you, went to go build a case, and there's nothing there. Daisy might just be busy?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab is someone I've wrongly accused more times than I can count. I think I've been right about her once. I have no opinion on her today. Nothing stands out.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Speed
Mac
Wilgy
Epi
JJJ
Marmot
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
LC
Kylemii

FZ
Novaselinenever
Dave

Daisy
Lorab

Nutella

I don't know why I'm doing this when I'm so back and forth this game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm OK....I'm not seeing 3J as bad--I'm seeing his typical civ game. I'm also not seeing Kyle as bad--his reaction rings true with what I remember his reaction being in general when accused in any way--I'm null on him. I could see Epi being bad (despite his use of Hebrew in a post, and almost spelling it correctly except for the stray vowel)--while I've seen him go after people for no reason (often me) in games, and have seen him drop seeds to see what grows, I've also seen him as mafia pretend to do this--pretty much what he's claimed 3J has done. Perhaps my lens is colored by the fact that I'm reading 3J as civ, and considering that mafia are going to try for lynching civs, particularly in a 1 baddie team game.
Can you recall a previous game you played with Kyle that informs your perception of him now?
I played a dozen or so games with him on LP and The Piano and hosted him at least once in Muppet (he was bad)--can't remember if he played any other games I hosted.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 pm Speed
Mac
Wilgy
Epi
JJJ
Marmot
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
LC
Kylemii

FZ
Novaselinenever
Dave

Daisy
Lorab

Nutella

Speedchuck is not 100% certain of his own towniness, noted.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The hallowed rainbow list blue only appears on the rarest occasion. When you see it you must make a wish.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 pm Speed
Mac
Wilgy
Epi
JJJ
Marmot
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
LC
Kylemii

FZ
Novaselinenever
Dave

Daisy
Lorab

Nutella

I don't mean to bite the gift horse in the mouth but why am I green?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kyle, what color would I be on your rainbow?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:38 pm
Lorab is someone I've wrongly accused more times than I can count. I think I've been right about her once. I have no opinion on her today. Nothing stands out.
What about meeeeeee?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”