Total votes: 12
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best reasons to read each player as a civilian, colored by the strength of the statement.

DaveDaisy

~ After being clearly upset about the way her previous body was mislynched, Daisy returned to the game with a fire lit under her ass and pursued her convictions loudly.
~ She has been willing to change her mind when the progression of the game has dictated that without hanging on too tightly to dubious threads.
~ She conveys an earnest tone which suits her previous form, at least the four posts available to us.

DrWilgy

~ He was essentially ignored by both confirmed mafia members. One might expect them to poke or prod him to life at least once.
~ He gives no impression that he is concerned with the state of the game or with being lynched by process of elimination.

Dyslexicon

~ They were an early critic of LoRab, and in her response to that criticism she seemed to be trying to convince someone of her innocence more than simply trading barbs.
~ When they've been available to play, they have provided a consistently thorough effort.

Epignosis

~ LoRab was eager to lynch him on Day 1 and didn't budge from that perspective through Night 1 when Epignosis was being painted as a dead man walking.
~ Long Con interacted with him very little early in the game while he and I were fist-fighting, suggesting that he was enjoying a civilian vs. civilian powder keg being in the room.

FZ.

~ She made it a personal crusade to see LC lynched and did not budge from that at any juncture. LC's handling of that pressure was much like LoRab's handling of Dizzy.
~ She provides a good effort when she is available to play and conveys an earnest tone.

JaggedJimmyJay

~ It's gotta be that beautiful, tight butt.

Kylemii

~ Long Con danced around his read on Kyle early relative to the fake tell in such a way that it looked like he was capitalizing on thread progression and smearing.
~ His effort has been decent and he has been present frequently.
~ He conveys an earnest tone.

MacDougall

~ He was the first to calm the environment of the thread in Night 1 with unique analytic effort, drawing possible team connections.
~ This is the best effort he has given in a game in recent memory.

Marmot

~ Long Con treated him like he was an easy-button mislynch when Mac interrogated him, suggesting TMI.
~ He sounded rather genuine in response to being suspected early in the game (before Mac's attacks became more frequent).

novaselinenever

~ He might be an information-carrying role who misunderstood the rules.
~ He's the most obvious option and it's rarely this easy.

nutella

~ On Day 2 she was all over the place with her vote, a literal expression of this emoji: :omg:. After freaking out with indecision she ended up on LoRab, and she didn't have to.
~ She has conveyed an earnest tone.

Sloonei

~ He was an eager driver of the LoRab lynch and contributor to the Long Con lynch.
~ He has over 400 posts.
~ He hasn't stopped hunting despite being heavily suspected at numerous junctures of play.

This exploration doesn't change my POE. It does however give me a reason to double-check nutella's interactions with the mafia, because that point about her LoRab vote used to be stronger before it came to be known that the counterwagon was also a mafioso.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 321

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:06 pm
FZ. wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 pm
FZ. wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:54 pm Can we just lynch Nova next day and hope for the best?
He's my top pick right now and it isn't especially close.
Mine too, it's just that it feels too easy. But hey, maybe it is :shrug:

@linki: I don't think it's Wilgy. I think he was a different quiet and lazy when he was bad last time I played with him. He actually apologized for being away and not contributing. Now it's like he doesn't give a damn
Wilgy is the meta master. He tries different things every time he is mafia. You cannot use meta well on him. The best way to case him is to try to civ read him for his civilian efforts. If they are lacking then there is often a Mafia shirt under his button down.

If you put votes on town Wilgy he usually white flags. Mafia Wilgy usually pours gasoline everywhere and sets fire to the place.
Or so.etimes I do the same things in a row as a certain alignment to set expectations for the sweeeeeeet victory it earns me after 6 losses.
You sure do
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jimmy can you make one of my points darker green please. Thanks.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:06 pm Jimmy can you make one of my points darker green please. Thanks.
Me too!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall

~ He was the first to calm the environment of the thread in Night 1 with unique analytic effort, drawing possible team connections.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm~ His effort has been decent and he has been present frequently.
is this like the mafia version of "a pleasure to have in class"?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seriously though Mac, I think we're in a pretty similar place with regard to the POE pool. The order might not be identical, but whatever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 pm Seriously though Mac, I think we're in a pretty similar place with regard to the POE pool. The order might not be identical, but whatever.
Yes failing a brilliant game by a random who has somehow earned buckets of civ cred ... I REEEALLLY hope we haven't got a situation where one of the main players has hard bussed their teammates and looked clean as a whistle in the process but can't rule it out.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con and nutella

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 pm I apologize for having emotions earlier, I will avoid that in the future.
Cool, I'm not there yet. Is it going to be awesome?

Also, at the point I'm at, Mac and nutella are sparring about the copied rainbow list. So far, I have felt like it makes them both look more bad, so I guess it's worth a reread tomorrow.

He threw shade at both Mac and nutella for their debate over the copypasta rainbow list. It is unclear why.

Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 pm
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:41 pm @linki: What's LMS? :blush:
Last Man Standing (a style of game without traditional teams). I was making a joke in reference to a recent game where LC faked thinking the game was LMS when it wasn't.
LOL the funniest part is, I wasn't really faking. I had to pretend I was faking because of how dumb the truth was.

They had a few of these silly banter posts.

Picture battle

k

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:01 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 pm This section is sketchy, Kyle, it reads like it's written by someone with a mafia alignment. "you've never even seen me play as mafia before" implies you're mafia now, and the statement that there's "not enough to build correlation from" implies that there could be enough at some point, but if you're Civ, then the idea would be that "correlation is impossible because I'm not bad."
This section is sketchy, Long Con. You've shoved words into Kylemii's face and said "These are the civilian words. You didn't say the civilian words." as if there aren't multiple possible examples of a civilian response to my poop.
So it was poop? And you think LC ate it?

I ate it, but I puked it back up.

This post acknowledge that I may think LC ate my poop but does little with it.

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 pm Where the heck is LC anyway

Indirect prod.

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:06 am Nah dude. Wolves are Epi and two of speedchuck, Long Con, or LoRab.

I'm good. Kyle's good. LC's prolly bad.

Wilgy's good. Marmot, who the fuck knows.

Decent that nutella included both LoRab and Long Con in this little wolf list.

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:20 am What sounds more likely

JaggedJimmyJay and Dr.Wilgy are partners
Long Kyle and Kylemii are partners
Speedchuck and Epignosis are partners
Lmao @ Long Kyle

I think Speedchuck/Epi is fairly likely. The other two pairings I guess I could see but I have town reads on 3/4 of those names (I don't have a read on anybody named "Long Kyle" hahah no but really LC is pretty orange to me atm)

The read is reiterated as "pretty orange".

A full rainbow featuring an orange LC

Promoted to a lighter shade of orange next time

Hater. :meany:

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:34 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:31 am nutella, move your vote to LoRab.
OK, sure. That's inconsequential anyway, but Lorab and LC are equally decent candidates in my view. But if anyone reconsiders and goes back to wanting to lynch Sloonei I'm coming right back.

She's happy to lynch either of the two confirmed mafia which is cool beans, but she is drawn to a Sloonei lynch which I have felt was a very poor choice at every juncture of this game. So that's a bit ew.

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:42 am Jay, I like your thoughts on LC. I'll vote for him. If you're wrong I'll lynch you next.

This looked a lot worse before LC flipped mafia. Now it's pretty groovy. It's pretty radical, dude. Totally tubular. This kind of setup would force her to be nice to me after my LC case turns into a mafia lynch, which wouldn't serve to her benefit much at all if she is his teammate. Good look.

She oranges LC again but spends much of her explanation for that talking about me instead of him. Meh.

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 pm asdlfka;sldf ok Jay is much better at this interaction analysis than I am but there are too many likely teammates

I do think spacedaisy is the best choice for next lynch but LC, Marmot, and maybe even wilgy are looking plausible.

Player salad!

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 pm Jay's been doing some good work. I could see a Tinfoil Scenario™ where Mac is bad, but I would still be pretty surprised.

At the moment I'm tending to think that if LC flips bad, Kyle is where I want to look next. But this game has been characterized by my opinions of players doing 180-degree flips so who knows what I'll think by tomorrow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kyle is her projected target post-LC. I haven't agreed with any of the connections she has drawn. To be fair she wasn't alone in this one.

~~~

Conclusion -- There are some very small gripes here. The point that moves me most though was the good look that I had previously hated. Gun to my head she is not mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have not read this page, but it damn sure looks like fun.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't think there's any reason to believe I'm civilian.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 pm I don't think there's any reason to believe I'm civilian.
How would you handle it if in a game you were everyone's top civilian read? :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:21 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 pm I don't think there's any reason to believe I'm civilian.
How would you handle it if in a game you were everyone's top civilian read? :p
My goal in life is to become even just a single person's top civilian read.

To be everyone's top civilian read, that's like my wet dream.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm Best reasons to read each player as a civilian, colored by the strength of the statement.

DaveDaisy

~ After being clearly upset about the way her previous body was mislynched, Daisy returned to the game with a fire lit under her ass and pursued her convictions loudly.
~ She has been willing to change her mind when the progression of the game has dictated that without hanging on too tightly to dubious threads.
~ She conveys an earnest tone which suits her previous form, at least the four posts available to us.
I suspect spacedaisy more for that. She was not a major presence early on. She subs in on the other side, so she feels the need to look like she's doing something. She has no credibility from me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm DrWilgy

~ He was essentially ignored by both confirmed mafia members. One might expect them to poke or prod him to life at least once.
~ He gives no impression that he is concerned with the state of the game or with being lynched by process of elimination.
I'd lynch him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm Dyslexicon

~ They were an early critic of LoRab, and in her response to that criticism she seemed to be trying to convince someone of her innocence more than simply trading barbs.
~ When they've been available to play, they have provided a consistently thorough effort.
I would lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm Epignosis

~ LoRab was eager to lynch him on Day 1 and didn't budge from that perspective through Night 1 when Epignosis was being painted as a dead man walking.
~ Long Con interacted with him very little early in the game while he and I were fist-fighting, suggesting that he was enjoying a civilian vs. civilian powder keg being in the room.
I would share a Pesach supper with him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm FZ.

~ She made it a personal crusade to see LC lynched and did not budge from that at any juncture. LC's handling of that pressure was much like LoRab's handling of Dizzy.
~ She provides a good effort when she is available to play and conveys an earnest tone.
Her suspicion of Long Con came about because he answered for her, and she didn't take kindly to that. That would mean her treatment of him was dependent upon my treatment of her. FZ. is a civilian.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm JaggedJimmyJay

~ It's gotta be that beautiful, tight butt.
Sandra Lee has many things to say about that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm Kylemii

~ Long Con danced around his read on Kyle early relative to the fake tell in such a way that it looked like he was capitalizing on thread progression and smearing.
~ His effort has been decent and he has been present frequently.
He cares about the roof (or ghostly roofs- I don't care about the ghostly roofs).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm MacDougall

MacDougall cares about Putin's roof. That's how much he cares about a roof. If anybody needs me to explain why, I will.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm Marmot

~ Long Con treated him like he was an easy-button mislynch when Mac interrogated him, suggesting TMI.
~ He sounded rather genuine in response to being suspected early in the game (before Mac's attacks became more frequent).
I would lynch the rat.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm novaselinenever

~ He might be an information-carrying role who misunderstood the rules.
~ He's the most obvious option and it's rarely this easy.
I want to hear him talk more.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm nutella

~ On Day 2 she was all over the place with her vote, a literal expression of this emoji: :omg:. After freaking out with indecision she ended up on LoRab, and she didn't have to.
~ She has conveyed an earnest tone.
Lynch her out of frustration if you get nothing right.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm
Sloonei

~ He was an eager driver of the LoRab lynch and contributor to the Long Con lynch.
~ He has over 400 posts.
~ He hasn't stopped hunting despite being heavily suspected at numerous junctures of play.

This exploration doesn't change my POE. It does however give me a reason to double-check nutella's interactions with the mafia, because that point about her LoRab vote used to be stronger before it came to be known that the counterwagon was also a mafioso.
JJJ and Sloonei are teammates. Lynch them.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JFC that Mortal Kombat game is doing my head in
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

This page was a fun read. :p

But seriously I am pretty dang mafiaed out for the day. If I get around to more in-depth POE analysis it'll be in the morning.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Spacedaisy »

I've been reading through my night at work but I'm struggling with a really bad migraine tonight guys so I can't handle looking at the screen anymore. Night guys.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I propose that we all shut up for Day 4 and make the POE suspects (NVN, Daisy, Marmot, & Wilgy) figure it out on their own.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by DFaraday »

Night 3 - This Guy Gets It

With the Constable dead, the Anatevka Police Department was under new management. The Tsar had sent This Guy himself to take over and enforce a vicious regime of terror upon the village. This Guy wasted little time in making himself credible; he assembled all of the villagers in the town square and made a bold proclamation.

"The time for vigilantism is over," he thundered. "To make it clear that our Empire will have none of it, I've arranged a...demonstration here tonight."

The soldiers scanned the crowd for potential victims, and found Nutella mimicking This Guy disrespectfully. Enraged by her insolence, they dragged her to the front of the crowd. This Guy drew a pistol and shot Nutella in the heart.

"Another attempt to subvert my authority, and more shall fall!" he said ominously, turning on his heel and walking back to the station.

Nutella has been killed. It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

A message from Avram:

This is Avram's Night 3 message. Avram does not have much to say other than to encourage his Jewish brothers and sisters to keep up the good work. There is work to be done, but it's being done. The more we keep turning things inside out, the harder it will be for our adversary to hide. Trust in each other and remember the commandments and this game is ours. Avram out.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My vote is starting the day on [mention]novaselinenever[/mention].
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rip nut. Strange choice.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

rip nutella
DFaraday wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 am"To make it clear that our Empire will have none of it, I've arranged a...demonstration here tonight."
......was Russia an empire?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

new Kyle-meta announcement: effective immediately, I vote at the start of the day instead of at the end of the day now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NVN dropped a silent vote on Marmot. :shrug2:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

New Meta Alert: from now on I will loudly announce when I am making changes to my overall gameplay style.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] Tell us who should be lynched today. I'm pretty sure it's one of you four. Help me figure out which one by not being it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

:( :( :( :( :(
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

we'll get up on that roof for you, nutella.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bizarre kill. Nutella is someone who was relatively lynchable if this game lasts another couple of day phases. Jimmy just turned his attention towards her. You've got Sloonei, Epi, Jimmy all looking nigh unlynchable... tinfoil aplenty.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:38 am If I die tonight I'd suggest trying Kyle first. I think he's a really decent candidate and looked like teammate-compatible for both Lorab and LC for multiple reasons.
WIFOM kill. Hi Marmot.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:00 am I propose that we all shut up for Day 4 and make the POE suspects (NVN, Daisy, Marmot, & Wilgy) figure it out on their own.
I propose the lynch of Sloonei for this ridiculous strategy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

"These are my suspects. I want them to lynch other while I kick back and sit some tea."

Thanks but no thanks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 pm "These are my suspects. I want them to lynch other while I kick back and sit some tea."

Thanks but no thanks.
Who do you think it is?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:35 pm MacDougall cares about Putin's roof. That's how much he cares about a roof. If anybody needs me to explain why, I will.
I'm interested.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:23 am rip nutella
DFaraday wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 am"To make it clear that our Empire will have none of it, I've arranged a...demonstration here tonight."
......was Russia an empire?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:37 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 pm "These are my suspects. I want them to lynch other while I kick back and sit some tea."

Thanks but no thanks.
Who do you think it is?
Putin's Roof.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks but no thanks.
Who do you think it is?
Putin's Roof.
Vote for someone. It can't be me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My two biggest suspects today have each cast votes: a silent vote from one against the other (NVN on Marmot) and a silly, stubborn one that's probably not even fully related to this game (Marmot on me). I don't know what to do with either of these things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think nova is clearly the final mafia.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:46 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:42 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:37 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:25 am Where's the Long Con defender?
She's dead.
And his other teammate has given him to the wolves.
Who might that be ?
U
Expected better reads from you man. I think it's really obvious what happened to me this cycle and what my alignment is.
In this post, he claimed to exhibit a pattern of behavior yesterday. That pattern seems to be being forced to make a case and vote for me.

Nova is still voting for me today. That means he thinks that I forced him to make a case on and vote for me yesterday. I don't think he believes that happened. I think he self-inflicted that punishment.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm I think nova is clearly the final mafia.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:25 am Where's the Long Con defender?
She's dead.
Who might that be ?
U
Expected better reads from you man. I think it's really obvious what happened to me this cycle and what my alignment is.
In this post, he claimed to exhibit a pattern of behavior yesterday. That pattern seems to be being forced to make a case and vote for me.

Nova is still voting for me today. That means he thinks that I forced him to make a case on and vote for me yesterday. I don't think he believes that happened. I think he self-inflicted that punishment.
That post from nova threw me off for sure. I'd been at work all day and I came in with that half-hearted jab, and his response was to imply there was some vindicating truth about him in the thread. I wondered if maybe I'd missed something. Now that I've been here and had time to look at things, I'm no closer to understanding what he was talking about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm I think nova is clearly the final mafia.

She's dead.
Who might that be ?
U

That post from nova threw me off for sure. I'd been at work all day and I came in with that half-hearted jab, and his response was to imply there was some vindicating truth about him in the thread. I wondered if maybe I'd missed something. Now that I've been here and had time to look at things, I'm no closer to understanding what he was talking about.
After suggesting that Long Con was mafia he made a case and voted for me.

I imagine one of those two behaviors are what he is pointing at.

Also of note, nova had 4 posts before Day 3, 20 posts on Day 3, and 0 posts since then. My inclination is that this was a last ditch effort to save Long Con and the mafia team.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention], got anything to say at all?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll give NVN his opportunity to say his piece.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am concerned. I just went back and looked over Marmot and yesterday he was hard after Mac for a while, but then when NVN started his silliness he changed gears not immediately but slowly, since then he has pretty much abandoned Mac, with little mention and no indication he had changed his mind that I could see. At first he seemed inclined to dismiss what NVN said. But it seemed he took it more seriously as it became more talked about. Then he comes in today and makes an assertion I have never seen before from him. It worries me that I might be wrong about him being 3P and he's riding the wave of anti-NVN sentiment.

[mention]Marmot[/mention] Have you changed your opinion of Mac? I take it you believe LC vs. NVN yesterday was late distancing?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:30 pmThen he comes in today and makes an assertion I have never seen before from him.
What's that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 43

Post by novaselinenever »

I don't really have anything to say. You guys to what you think is best. Even by mislynching today, we could still win comfortably.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:37 pm I don't really have anything to say. You guys to what you think is best. Even by mislynching today, we could still win comfortably.
What do you think of Marmot?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”