Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [NIGHT 1] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Scotty »

Simon, what is your favorite animal?

Is it this cute little guy?
http://s1.postimg.org/na4eh83vv/dog.png
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Actually Simon gave different answers.

Once he said I think so.

Later on he said I'm not.

Are you on sig's team Scotty?
Dunno.

Also, do you not find it curious that he's changed his mind?

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 36

Post by sig »

Okay a few things, I'm playing much more like I would on other sites this game. We can win as a team so I painted a target on myself to try and help catch scum. I think it worked in getting Epi, but we will see if that is true.
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:Kneel I'm more confident in my Epi read then my Zebra read.
Explain to me how that works.
I had the brief thought Zebra was going to try to get me to resign, then go after Simon then you. However he flipped clean so that isn't the case. It also renewed my belief you are scum.
Epignosis wrote:Weakest Day 1 I've ever seen. Get your heads out of your underwear.
Since we didn't agree with you it must've been a weak day.
Scotty wrote:OK. I've sobered up. Couple thoughts.

1) Don't mix Soco and Vodka. Also, the only right way to ingest gin is with the help of a turkey baster.
2) My list to look at from last night still stands: Epi, Simon and sig. I'm still trying to come to terms with zebra going down and why people voted for her. Rest her soul.

Epi is an interesting study- and studying was always hard for me in school. I'd get distracted and redirect my focus onto funny dog videos.
I'm goin to be reading into things too much in this game, I can tell. Nothing new there.

When Epi voted Simon, he inadvertently linked him to sig.
He keeps it on Simon, and is the only one to vote Simon, but is confident that Simon will not be lynched Day 1, and doesn't want to be the "cheese" standing alone.

Then there's this little tidbit, which I thought notable but no one seemed to talk about:
Epignosis wrote:Before the game began, I explained to him that he is not allowed to talk to me about this game at all. He has his own device now for posting and voting, and even any technical help he requires must be obtained from his mother. The only thing I know that you don't is that yesterday he was giggling like a little school girl.
So it would appear that Epi saw something fishy from the get-go and chose to share it with us. This could be baseless, and I suppose is hardly evidence, but we don't know everything he knows in regards to what happens outside of the forum. We also don't know if Epi is just putting this out there for people like me to bug out on. Either way, it adds to the fire.

Epi really hits home that he wants us to LYNCH HIS CHILD after Simon votes for DrWilgy for voting sig. I mean, if you're going to distance yourself as mafia, and Simon were mafia, this is not how you do it. But as Epi said, Simon has never been mafia before.

But since no one chose to follow the writing on the wall, Epi votes for zebra for proffering a theory that Epi is bussing Simon. It does seem far fetched that if they were both mafia, Epi would come out guns a-blazin against Simon on his [first?] mafia game.

If Epi and Simon are both baddies, I'ma be flabbergasted, but I'm inclined to think that of the people that voted for Zebra, Epi has enough clout and consistency so far to look good to me.
I wouldn't be flabbergasted if they both were scum. In fact I think it is a possibility. True Epi tunneled on Simon, but he didn't push anyone to vote for SImon and in fact admitted Simon wouldn't be lynched. He then switched to Zebra a leading wagon, and finally ended his vote on me. Keep in mind I said from the time Epi "connected" me with Simon he was trying to get me lynched not Simon, I would say I was proven right in this aspect. For three reasons.
1. He pushed for my lynch for the second half of day 1 after saying he wasn't pushing for my lynch.
2. He ended with his vote on me.
3. He attempted to get people to lynch me, yet never did the same for Simon.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Reading the end of the phase, Sig is tunneling so hard on Epi I'm not sure whether I call him mafia for that or if I deduce he is playing in a way too risky to be mafia.

Does Sig always tunnel opn people like that?
I would say it really depends, if I'm almost certain someone is scum I'll weight the risks of pursuing them (like MP in Star Wars) however, usually I don't tunnel this hard on players since I'm rarely certain someone is scum.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matt wrote:Don't worry Zeebs, you will be avenged with Glorfindel's death and Spacedaisy's ensuing tears.

:workit:
:confused: wtf is that supposed to mean? I didn't have a thing to do with her lynch, it was ridiculous and of the three being tossed around I this aftermath, I would lean sig bad right now.

DDL, I play like that regardless of alignment. I was bad about it in guess who because RL, and I was put in a tight spot vote wise in that game. Anyway, I have not been very mafia minded the last couple days. Sorry.

Epi, how do Simon's responses make you feel currently. Still thinking bad and sig's teammate?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Actually Simon gave different answers.

Once he said I think so.

Later on he said I'm not.

Are you on sig's team Scotty?
Dunno.

Also, do you not find it curious that he's changed his mind?
Yes indeed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:Okay a few things, I'm playing much more like I would on other sites this game. We can win as a team so I painted a target on myself to try and help catch scum. I think it worked in getting Epi, but we will see if that is true.
Epignosis wrote:
I had the brief thought Zebra was going to try to get me to resign, then go after Simon then you. However he flipped clean so that isn't the case. It also renewed my belief you are scum.
Epignosis wrote:Weakest Day 1 I've ever seen. Get your heads out of your underwear.
Scotty wrote:OK. I've sobered up. Couple thoughts.

1) Don't mix Soco and Vodka. Also, the only right way to ingest gin is with the help of a turkey baster.
2) My list to look at from last night still stands: Epi, Simon and sig. I'm still trying to come to terms with zebra going down and why people voted for her. Rest her soul.

Epi is an interesting study- and studying was always hard for me in school. I'd get distracted and redirect my focus onto funny dog videos.
I'm goin to be reading into things too much in this game, I can tell. Nothing new there.

When Epi voted Simon, he inadvertently linked him to sig.
He keeps it on Simon, and is the only one to vote Simon, but is confident that Simon will not be lynched Day 1, and doesn't want to be the "cheese" standing alone.

Then there's this little tidbit, which I thought notable but no one seemed to talk about:
Epignosis wrote:Before the game began, I explained to him that he is not allowed to talk to me about this game at all. He has his own device now for posting and voting, and even any technical help he requires must be obtained from his mother. The only thing I know that you don't is that yesterday he was giggling like a little school girl.
So it would appear that Epi saw something fishy from the get-go and chose to share it with us. This could be baseless, and I suppose is hardly evidence, but we don't know everything he knows in regards to what happens outside of the forum. We also don't know if Epi is just putting this out there for people like me to bug out on. Either way, it adds to the fire.

Epi really hits home that he wants us to LYNCH HIS CHILD after Simon votes for DrWilgy for voting sig. I mean, if you're going to distance yourself as mafia, and Simon were mafia, this is not how you do it. But as Epi said, Simon has never been mafia before.

But since no one chose to follow the writing on the wall, Epi votes for zebra for proffering a theory that Epi is bussing Simon. It does seem far fetched that if they were both mafia, Epi would come out guns a-blazin against Simon on his [first?] mafia game.

If Epi and Simon are both baddies, I'ma be flabbergasted, but I'm inclined to think that of the people that voted for Zebra, Epi has enough clout and consistency so far to look good to me.
I wouldn't be flabbergasted if they both were scum. In fact I think it is a possibility. True Epi tunneled on Simon, but he didn't push anyone to vote for SImon and in fact admitted Simon wouldn't be lynched. He then switched to Zebra a leading wagon, and finally ended his vote on me. Keep in mind I said from the time Epi "connected" me with Simon he was trying to get me lynched not Simon, I would say I was proven right in this aspect. For three reasons.
1. He pushed for my lynch for the second half of day 1 after saying he wasn't pushing for my lynch.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Reading the end of the phase, Sig is tunneling so hard on Epi I'm not sure whether I call him mafia for that or if I deduce he is playing in a way too risky to be mafia.

Does Sig always tunnel opn people like that?
I would say it really depends, if I'm almost certain someone is scum I'll weight the risks of pursuing them (like MP in Star Wars) however, usually I don't tunnel this hard on players since I'm rarely certain someone is scum.
OK, I see your side, and you do bring up some good points. There is something to be said about a potential mafia fanning the flames. He even got out of the Zebra pile-on, which I missed. This could give him cred when zebra flipped. Either way, he's building cred if Simon is lynched and does in fact flip mafia.

He's a tricksy tricksy hobbitses.

But in his defense, he DID advocate Simon's lynch. His argument when he switched off Simon was a little flimsy (the cheese standing alone argument) but when Simon came back to vote for you, he was amusingly adamant with the whole LYNCH MY SON thing.

Maybe it's not out of the question for them both to be mafia, but I'm still not quite convinced he would bus Simon so early.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Matt wrote:Don't worry Zeebs, you will be avenged with Glorfindel's death and Spacedaisy's ensuing tears.

:workit:
I would lean sig bad right now.
I'm telling on you to Glorfindel, Daisy.

Glorfindelllllll yell at Daisy and Epi in your BTSC for me okay? :beer:

:P

Daisy why are you leaning bad on me?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:His argument when he switched off Simon was a little flimsy (the cheese standing alone argument)
That wasn't an argument. That was an allusion. :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I believe Epi could bus Simon so early because has has bussed me that early in another game.

Not that I buy that theory yet, but we should keep it on the table.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:His argument when he switched off Simon was a little flimsy (the cheese standing alone argument)
That wasn't an argument. That was an allusion. :suspish:
Yes, dad.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I believe Epi could bus Simon so early because has has bussed me that early in another game.

Keeping it in mind, but the difference here is that it's his own son. Are you also Epi's son?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I believe Epi could bus Simon so early because has has bussed me that early in another game.

Keeping it in mind, but the difference here is that it's his own son. Are you also Epi's son?
This is the ultimate WIFOM defense that Epi could use if his son was on a team with him. Which is what I think is happening whether if done by Epi or other players.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@Scotty

No, but this is a game, and both Epi and Simon want to win it. Bussing is not a one-sided thing, they could coordinate it. It's not like this is the only chance Simon will ever get to be mafia, anyway.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I mean, to what extent should we interpret Sig's scumminess to be the real deal, and otherwise to what extent does the "Sig always digs his own hole" thing apply?

Because he is firmly in my "too scummy to be scum" zone.
A pattern I've noticed:
The thing about Sig that's wierd, is that if Sig is civ, he will end up sounding super scummy 90% of the time and get mislynched for it. If he's Mafia, he'll end up sounding scummy 30% of the time and float along until about mid-game.

Hey Sig, what posts exactly did you use to paint yourself as a target? What posts accomplished their goal of attracting baddie attention?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Plus, Epi can also do long-term bussing. As in, distancing himself from Simon so that when one of them flips bad, thw other looks good. Heck, no one will even doubt it, since it's his son. And Epi gets to watch his kid play a full game as mafia without interference from him.

Linki: will keep that in mind, thx.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I would say my response posts to Epi's teammate theory as well as the fact I pursued an Epi lynch. I would say my interaction with some players have caught out some baddies. If I'm right and I'm like 94.55 % that I am right then I've helped to catch Epi and maybe Simon.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Please quote the exact lines you used to bring them in. Highlight them, and then highlight the area of response that makes you think so.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sig, I won't claim to be sold on you being bad. But it is something in the tone of some of your posts that looks like you are not posting in a naturally civ manner. I'll go back through after dinner and pull some examples. But I will say I am aware it is fairly gut based at the moment. Which is why I'm not 100% sold.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Plus, Epi can also do long-term bussing. As in, distancing himself from Simon so that when one of them flips bad, thw other looks good. Heck, no one will even doubt it, since it's his son. And Epi gets to watch his kid play a full game as mafia without interference from him.

Linki: will keep that in mind, thx.
Just to point something out: I've only ever bussed a teammate early one. Do you know who that was?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You did in guess who. Was it mm? I can't even remember now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It was DDL.

Only time ever.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh, now I feel silly. It's DDL... LOL *facepalm*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Weren't you on our team? :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 1 has ended.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This serves to prove the point I made earlier, I clearly wasn't all that present.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 1

There was unrest in the forest. Unfortunately for the explorers and their newfound Pikmin friends, at Night, they quickly found out that the bosses and enemies are in full form. Two unknown individuals found themselves at odds with the nasty bird-snake hybrid known as the Burrowing Snagret.

Fortunately, both ????? and ????? managed to escape the boss's clutches!

With no death at the hands of the evil bosses, hope remained. They once again had an opportunity to rid themselves of these evil pikmin-feeding creatures. Could the explorers and their friends take advantage of a new day to rid themselves of the hungry bosses?

Night 1 has ended.

????? and ????? have both survived a kill attempt by Burrowing Snagret.

It is now Day 2. You have 24 hours to lynch a boss!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Did you answer my questions Epi?

EPI are you on a team with Simon? How about Sig? DDL? :p Are you bad?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [DAY 2] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Nice Rush reference there.

Linki: I already asked him if he was mafia Spacedaisy. I suppose that's different though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Not really, then again I'm being a little silly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:Not really, then again I'm being a little silly.
He didn't answer me anyway. Maybe he'll answer to you. :why:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Clearly it's because he is bad and trying to evade the question.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Did you answer my questions Epi?

EPI are you on a team with Simon? How about Sig? DDL? :p Are you bad?
I'm sorry- somehow I missed a handful of posts. :confused:

One moment.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Okay a few things, I'm playing much more like I would on other sites this game. We can win as a team so I painted a target on myself to try and help catch scum. I think it worked in getting Epi, but we will see if that is true.
How did you paint a target on yourself?

What did YOU do to do that?

Why do you think it worked on me?

How will you "see if that is true?"

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
"Renewed?" That implies you doubted at one stage. When did you doubt? Show me.

sig wrote:
Echoing Sorsha I see.

"We didn't agree with you."

I want people to observe this language. "We." Why is sig including himself in "we," as though he voted for someone OTHER than me.

Epignosis
Sorsha (2), sig (3) 8%

A civilian got lynched for not listening to me, and sig voted for me. He is not part of any "we."

sig wrote:I wouldn't be flabbergasted if they both were scum. In fact I think it is a possibility. True Epi tunneled on Simon, but he didn't push anyone to vote for SImon and in fact admitted Simon wouldn't be lynched.
I didn't push anyone to vote for Simon?

That's weird, considering you and Sorsha are making me out to be a big crybaby because nobody listened to me. :suspish:

I admitted Simon wouldn't be lynched. That's true. That's because Simon is eight, and nobody lynches children Day 1. I have never one time ever seen it happen. You don't need special insight for that, slick.
sig wrote:He then switched to Zebra a leading wagon, and finally ended his vote on me. Keep in mind I said from the time Epi "connected" me with Simon he was trying to get me lynched not Simon, I would say I was proven right in this aspect. For three reasons.
1. Show me where I said I wasn't pushing for your lynch.
2. Yep. Deal with it.
3. LYNCH MY CHILD
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, how do Simon's responses make you feel currently. Still thinking bad and sig's teammate?
Yes. I think Simon is bad. He's a literal person, and lies poorly. His answers to very simple questions are indicative of that.

And yes- I think sig is defending him from me and trying to set Simon and me up as being on a team. He's hedging his bets.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When I say he's a literal person, I don't mean that he's a human being, heh. I mean that his mind is one that thinks literally. That's why lying comes hard for him. He is his siblings worst enemies because he will tell on them. :D
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

How many kids you got Epi?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:How many kids you got Epi?
Three.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey SIMON, let's vote for your pop!

Simon, do you rat on your siblings? Are they older or younger than you?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lynching me would be a grave mistake.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

How deep?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Lynching me would be a grave mistake.
Epignosis

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why are you more interested in lynching Simon first, why not sig first Epi?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Why are you more interested in lynching Simon first, why not sig first Epi?
I'm not? :confused:

I'm fine either way.

I'm just realistic- nobody is going to lynch Simon Day 1. I was rather transparent on that point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now: Spacedaisy...why do you ask?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I ask because if they are teammates would it matter which we lynch first.

My original questions were actually partially tongue in cheek, I was semi joking. But I appreciate your straight answers. Do you have any doubt about Simon and sig being teammates? You clearly have no doubt about Simon's affiliation, but how confident are you about them being baddies together?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I ask because if they are teammates would it matter which we lynch first.

My original questions were actually partially tongue in cheek, I was semi joking. But I appreciate your straight answers. Do you have any doubt about Simon and sig being teammates? You clearly have no doubt about Simon's affiliation, but how confident are you about them being baddies together?
That's not the case. I *DO* have doubt about Simon. I have no knowledge, despite what people assume. He flubbed in the thread- that's what I think. I linked him and sig together before that happened, because sig said he wouldn't vote Simon.

The fact that sig thinks *I'm* on a team with Simon makes me all the more sure that sig is the teammate.

I wonder whom the bosses tried to kill. :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted sig. I will vote Simon if things go that way.

sig is after me for nonsense reasons, so he need to die first.

I wonder whom the bosses tried to kill. :ponder:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I didn't mean to imply you had information, I didn't even think that actually. I mean you seem confident you are correct about Simon based on familiarity with his personality and possible tells. You don't seem to have doubt since you are demanding we lynch your child. Do you question at all whether or not you are correct about your read on him?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yay for birds forgetting how to eat.

Voting Simon until I decide to put it on Epi later. I'm convinced at least one of them is bad.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”