[END] Pikmin Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138

Re: [DAY 4] Pikmin Mafia

Post by FZ. »

Glad you think like me, Spacydaisy...unless you're bad and then, it might mean I'm wrong.

What part of the Simon topic did you mean when you say you don't agree with me? Did you think he acted suspicious regardless of Epi's suspicions? If so, why are you not voting him now? Or did I misunderstand you?

K4J, why are you asking Epi what he thinks of Matt, when you didn't reply to me when asking you that? Did you miss my question?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, never mind, I asked that of Epi, not you. My bad. What do you think of Matt?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Meh, I'm going to bed. We'll keep lynching civvies if the amount of participation keeps at this level. I can't seem to make a live conversation with anyone :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by kneel4justice »

No, I didn't miss your post FZ. I was responding to it, I just wanted to post the first part because I saw you thought you were alone. And now I just lost my response to you, so I have to rewrite. I'll try to hurry.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Epignosis »

I'm entertaining family right now. Once everyone goes home, I'll respond in more detail. I don't have an opinion of Matt one way or another. I have to read him, though at this rate I'll have to vote him regardless. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:Oh, and a few more questions:

1. Why is Glofrindel voting me? You people have a weird way of playing this game.

2. K4J, who is your top suspect now that Scotty is gone?

3. MM, since you've been voting for Epi, what do you make of his change of heart regarding Simon? Do you have any other suspicions besides him?

I'm also a little pinged by the fact agleaminranks came in, said RIP and how Epi's story is one of his favourite jokes. That's all you're going to say?
My main suspicions besides Scotty were Typhoony and DrWilgy.
Typhoony made me feel better last day because he voted for Scotty rather than tagging along to whatever the majority was for the purpose of making sure there was a clear winner in the votes (which I had suspected him for). Now, I don't know what to make of it since Scotty was a civilian. But I have trouble faulting him for his vote because I suspected Scotty very heavily myself and they were for similar reasons too.
I just explained my thoughts about DrWilgy in my post towards Epi. His absence really isn't helping
I think that Epi also has a good point about Boomslang. As for Matt, I was beginning to suspect him last day for his votes that seemed to be weak. At least with his suspicion of me he has something with material, but I think that his suspicions are a reach, he was simplifying my thoughts to make me look bad. Like with the Scotty and Daisy comparison. For one, Scotty and Daisy had different circumstances around their suspicion of Simon (Scotty was suspicious of Epi yet willing to listen to his opinion). Also he made it sound like that was the only reason I suspected Scotty when there was much more to my suspicion.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

OK, trying to look at this logically, there are 13 players left in the game. 3 of these are 'Bosses', 4 are Protagonists leaving the remaining six of us as Pikmin (and in the scheme of things, that's not a lot of Pikmin...). Using my personal opinion (based on my observations and gut reads) as a means for a process of elimination, this is where I think we are:

Strong Town reads:
Dragon D. Luffy
Glorfindel (Me :) )
Metalmars89

Town reads:
Epignosis
Kneel4justice
Matt
Typhoony

Town lean reads:
Simon
Spacedaisy

Which leaves only 4 players from which I think we will find our Bosses:
Agleaminranks
Boomslang
Dr Wilgy and
FZ

For the time being, I'm voting for FZ but I think there is a very high likelihood that Dr Wilgy and Boomslang are Mafia.

Thoughts, anyone?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Typhoony »

Have to vote quick. Between Matt and Epi I'm voting Matt.
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Glorfindel, personally I don't find FZ suspicious. Usually I am pretty good at reading her. We think alike, and so agreeing with most of her thoughts has been a good sign to me. Even though for some she was wrong like with Zebra, at the time of her vote I could see why she suspected her (and I too myself did). As far as your other suspicions, I do have suspicions on Boomslang and DrWilgy, but not by the process of elimination method.

I'm Voting Matt now because I've gotta go.
Hopefully I'll be back before deadline, not sure what all I'm doing tonight though
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Spacedaisy »

Glorfindel, not that long ago you were saying I add your most town read, what has changed to stop me down to nearly off the list entirely? I'm not the bottom of your town lean reads. I'm curious about this as well as the fact that Matt went from suspecting you to telling people to follow your vote... That is not normal. It makes me think he was either distancing from you before or budding up to you now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, if you are civ, why do you put DDL as your top civ read. You are more sure of him than you Ate of yourself? :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Spacedaisy wrote:Also, if you are civ, why do you put DDL as your top civ read. You are more sure of him than you Ate of yourself? :haha:
Because I created those lists in alphabetical order as the appear in the poll at the top of the page perhaps and the last time I looked, 'D' comes before 'G'...?

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh! I've never seen anyone order it like that before, but I see now. That doesn't explain why I dropped down in your town read radar.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Spacedaisy wrote:Glorfindel, not that long ago you were saying I add your most town read, what has changed to stop me down to nearly off the list entirely? I'm not the bottom of your town lean reads. I'm curious about this as well as the fact that Matt went from suspecting you to telling people to follow your vote... That is not normal. It makes me think he was either distancing from you before or budding up to you now.
My most recent reads revolve around Matt as their focal point. I've seen him move from bafoonery (which seems to be his modus operandi early in games of Mafia while he is trying to find his feet) to attempts at genuine engagement and analysis. This is still very much a 'gut read' but if I'm right, there is something awfully fishy about his wagon. Indeed you were my strongest Town read earlier but now your focusing on Matt... I don't know. If the lynch on Matt goes ahead, the result will for me, solidify a lot of my reads and if were indeed Mafia, you'd be right back at the top of the list... In the appropriate alphabetical order of course :p

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Come to think of it, if I'm right - the mini-wagon on Epignosis looks damn suspicious. I just noticed - both Boomslang AND Dr Wilgy! OK, I'm changing my vote Dr Wilgy it is for anyone else who may be suspicious of him...

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, that's a reasonable answer. Your vote is interesting. You Ate saying there seems to be a wagon don't on but instead of voting somewhere that makes a difference you are throwing your vote off.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, that's a reasonable answer. Your vote is interesting. You Ate saying there seems to be a wagon don't on but instead of voting somewhere that makes a difference you are throwing your vote off.
I'm throwing my vote precisely where I think it should be. Given a lot of other players have expressed their concerns over Dr Wigly this isn't too far a stretch. That Matt wagon is looking worse by the minute...

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My guests just left and we just finished cleaning the house. I'm zonked. I looked through Matt's posts, but as usual, I can't make heads or tails of them. His content is off the wall (like his vote for FZ.)- but that's par for the course with him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Since I'm second place though, I will be prudent and vote for Matt.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 4
Who is friends with the Whiptongue Bulborb?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:49:21 pm

agleaminranks
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes

DrWilgy
Glorfindel (13) 7%

Epignosis
DrWilgy (3), Boomslang (7) 14%

FZ.
No votes

Glorfindel
No votes

kneel4justice
Matt (8) 7%

Matt
Metalmarsh89 (6), FZ. (9), Spacedaisy (10), Typhoony (11), kneel4justice (12), Epignosis (14) 43%

Metalmarsh89
No votes

Simon
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

Typhoony
No votes

Sockface Bulborb! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Enrique (2), a2thezebra (4), TheFloyd73 (5) 29%

Total votes : 14
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 4

Matt has been lynched. He was:

Blue (Leaf) Pikmin.

He had been gathered by Alph.

Day 4 has ended.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send in your Night PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Glorfindel wrote:Come to think of it, if I'm right - the mini-wagon on Epignosis looks damn suspicious.
Glorfindel wrote:That Matt wagon is looking worse by the minute...
So...literally any person with more than one vote is a suspicious wagon? Somebody has to be lynched, and that happens by people accumulating the most votes.

By declaring both "wagons" to be suspicious or "worse by the minute," you have cast a wide net that includes Boomslang, DrWilgy, MetalMarsh89, FZ., Spacedaisy, Typhoony, and k4j.

Welcome to my list. :suspish:

Addendum: Balls.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 36

Re: [NIGHT 4] Pikmin Mafia

Post by agleaminranks »

Aw hell I'm sorry for missing the vote. Got called in to work and just got busy and away from my computer.

Sorry to see my suspicions of you were misplaced, Matt.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I think I need a mafia break. :(

I'm sorry Matt. I really have nothing to add to this. I'll just shut up and let others lead lynches.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

RIP dear Matt. I'm sorry it took me so long to work you out :( I don't see why no one else seemed to - maybe you needed to tell them even more how you were but a poor innocent Pikmin...

As for you, Epignosis - your post below appears suspiciously disingenuous to me...
Epignosis wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Come to think of it, if I'm right - the mini-wagon on Epignosis looks damn suspicious.
So...literally any person with more than one vote is a suspicious wagon? Somebody has to be lynched, and that happens by people accumulating the most votes.

By declaring both "wagons" to be suspicious or "worse by the minute," you have cast a wide net that includes Boomslang, DrWilgy, MetalMarsh89, FZ., Spacedaisy, Typhoony, and k4j.

If you'd even bothered to read my post of earlier today, you'd have read of my suspicions of Dr Wilgy and Boomslang and even a cursory perusal would've narrowed the range on those voting for Matt. What I'd like to know is why you changed your vote at the last minute like that? You were in no danger of being lynched whatsoever...? And I'm sorry, if you or anyone honestly believes that there was no Mafia on Matt's wagon, you're kidding yourselves.

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Matt »

Good luck, my fellow Pikmin!
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm the worst... I forgot it was 24 hour cycles... Not 48.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Glorfindel wrote:RIP dear Matt. I'm sorry it took me so long to work you out :( I don't see why no one else seemed to - maybe you needed to tell them even more how you were but a poor innocent Pikmin...

As for you, Epignosis - your post below appears suspiciously disingenuous to me...
Epignosis wrote:

If you'd even bothered to read my post of earlier today, you'd have read of my suspicions of Dr Wilgy and Boomslang and even a cursory perusal would've narrowed the range on those voting for Matt. What I'd like to know is why you changed your vote at the last minute like that? You were in no danger of being lynched whatsoever...? And I'm sorry, if you or anyone honestly believes that there was no Mafia on Matt's wagon, you're kidding yourselves.
Uh huh.

Why did you vote DrWilgy by yourself instead of voting Boomslang who already had my vote? :eye:

Glorfindel wrote:You were in no danger of being lynched whatsoever...?
No danger whatsoever, huh?
All Pikmin start as Leaf Pikmin, with a normal +1 lynch vote. Bud Pikmin have a +2 lynch vote. Flower Pikmin have a +3 lynch vote.
Vehemoth Phosbat – Introduced as a boss in Pikmin 3, its vote can be worth 1, 2, or 3, depending on how many of its teammates are dead. At the start of the game, its vote is worth 1, but increases by +1 with each teammate's death. During any two Nights of its choice it can flap its wings to create a massive cloud of toxic dust. In doing so, all Pikmin (except for White Pikmin) will secretly start the subsequent Day with 2 votes against them.
No danger of being lynched whatsoever, huh? :suspish:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Wow. This really sucks.
RIP Matt.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have been busy and lazy, sorry Matt.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Epignosis wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:RIP dear Matt. I'm sorry it took me so long to work you out :( I don't see why no one else seemed to - maybe you needed to tell them even more how you were but a poor innocent Pikmin...

Epignosis wrote:

Uh huh.

Why did you vote DrWilgy by yourself instead of voting Boomslang who already had my vote? :eye:

Glorfindel wrote:You were in no danger of being lynched whatsoever...?
No danger whatsoever, huh?
All Pikmin start as Leaf Pikmin, with a normal +1 lynch vote. Bud Pikmin have a +2 lynch vote. Flower Pikmin have a +3 lynch vote.
Vehemoth Phosbat – Introduced as a boss in Pikmin 3, its vote can be worth 1, 2, or 3, depending on how many of its teammates are dead. At the start of the game, its vote is worth 1, but increases by +1 with each teammate's death. During any two Nights of its choice it can flap its wings to create a massive cloud of toxic dust. In doing so, all Pikmin (except for White Pikmin) will secretly start the subsequent Day with 2 votes against them.
No danger of being lynched whatsoever, huh? :suspish:
Point taken, I confess I didn't consider that possibility...

And as far as my vote on Dr Wigly is concerned, no one other than you or I had raised any suspicion of them prior to that point and at that stage it was highly unlikely that such a wagon would have got any traction. A number of players had expressed their concern over Dr Wigly so I'd assumed that it might have been possible for that wagon to have gathered some steam. I am still firmly of the belief that he is our best chance of bagging a Mafia Boss.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Hey guys I'm here. Sorry about missing day 4, I had a real life problem to deal with.

Catching up.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorry, not really in the mood to talk about suspicions. I don't see myself dying because let's face it, I'm doing a horrible job finding baddies...aren't we all, though? So who knows.
So if I'm still here next day, I'll try to get back into the game.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 36

Post by agleaminranks »

FZ. wrote:Sorry, not really in the mood to talk about suspicions. I don't see myself dying because let's face it, I'm doing a horrible job finding baddies...aren't we all, though? So who knows.
This almost feels like you're asking to be lynched next. :eye:
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have all Night 4 actions analyzed, and the Night 4 post ready to go.

I want to get back on an earlier schedule, so I'm going to end the Night now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 4

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kneel4justice was blown to pieces by the explosion of a Bomb Rock. Not at all painless... but at least his death was quick!

Meanwhile, Dragon D. Luffy was picked off by the evil snake-bird, while Glorfindel fell victim to a vicious attack by Brittany!!!

Everyone mourned the death of Dragon D. Luffy, while they were unsure how to feel about Glorfindel and kneel4justice. They held out hope that at least one of them was an evil boss. Either way, the protagonists and Pikmin were determined. They could still fight off the Pikmin haters!

Night 4 has ended.

Dragon D. Luffy has been killed by Burrowing Snagret.
Glorfindel has been killed by Brittany and her Pikmin!
kneel4justice has been killed in a Bomb Rock explosion!

It is now Day 5. You have 24 hours to lynch a boss!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 5] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Be sure to note the new (earlier) deadline at tomorrow, December 21st at 8:11PM Eastern.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

RIP Glorfindel.

Not. :grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have no idea if Glorfindel was bad or not, but Glorfindel was my number one suspect.

Boomslang is my number two.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

RIP. Thanks for the game MP, it was pretty awesome.

Win this game for me, guys.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Thanks for the game Guys! I wish my Town colleagues all the best (I think you're going to need it :( )

I also wanted to take the opportunity to wish all of you, your families and friends the happiest of Christmas's and a safe and healthy New Year. I'm looking forward A LOT to my next opportunity to play again with you all once more :hug:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh glob... My busy weekend has just about resolved...

Soon...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Merry Christmas for you too, and all the rest of you! :hug:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boosh and/or kakow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is a true story.

After explaining the difference between Jews and Gentiles in my class, I said, "Most likely, all of you here are Gentiles."

"Nuh-uh," a girl said. "I'm a Sagittarius."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hey ladies, need a pair of breasts?

KFCs got 'em on sale.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bloody hell, what a massacre. If at least one of them isn't bad, we're totally screwed :(

RIP Dragon. What a shame.

I had good feelings about K4J, I hope I was wrong. As for Glorfindel, his actions lately have been questionable, so I'm hoping maybe he was bad. Out of the two, I think there was more chance of him being bad than K4J.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

agleaminranks wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sorry, not really in the mood to talk about suspicions. I don't see myself dying because let's face it, I'm doing a horrible job finding baddies...aren't we all, though? So who knows.
This almost feels like you're asking to be lynched next. :eye:
I don't like this at all. Are you looking for a "reason" to vote for me? You obviously never played with me, but I take it hard when I lynch only civvies. Makes me wish I get NK and end the misery. How does it work for you? Are you having fun with all the civvies dying around us?

And your line feels very fake. Why would I ask to be lynched?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

We need some serious revaluation. Can everyone please give their top suspect now, before we vote? I'd like to know where people stand and not wait for the last minute before I go to bed. We've been doing a lousy job so far, so I think it's time we discussed things before each of us comes in and just drops a vote.

I have Dr Wilgy as a suspect. He asked why I was interested in the fact he said once he changes his style every game to not be analysed. I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. I've seen more dedication from him in the previous games we've played together, which I don't see now. I kept wondering if it's a change of style, but I don't see him stepping up his game as the game progresses. He's laying very low. That said, he's on everyone's radar, as far as I can tell, so I'm wondering if this will turn out to be just another misguided lynch, where the baddies sit back happily and let us lynch the wrong person.

Then, there's agleaminranks who's post I quoted above, I found quite suspicious. I can't say that he's made me feel really good or bad up until now, which should have been the exact reason to be worried about him. I'll have to go back and read his posts later to see how he makes me feel in light of what we now know.

I've been trusting of Epi basically all game. If I've been so wrong about my suspicions, maybe I've been wrong about him as well. Like I said, I want to believe my instincts about him have been right (especially those regarding how a parent would act), so I'm still regarding him as a civ, but with a little more caution. Epi, please explain why you're so untrusting of Boomslang?

SD and I have been pretty in sync most game, but that could just be her trying to make me feel good about her. She feels genuine, but I don't think I've played with baddie SD, so I don't know how she is as bad.

I need to go. I'll be back later to talk about other players.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”