Survivor: Mafia [Day 1-3: Mamana Tribe]

Moderator: Community Team

There's a box of colored rocks at treemail! (Pick one per person please)

Maroon

8%
Sandy
8%

Aquamarine

8%
Charcoal

8%
Off-white
8%

Mossy
8%

Chalky
8%
Mustard
8%
I'm colorblind (Host/Non-player Option)
33%

Total votes: 12
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Survivor: Mafia [Day 1-3: Mamana Tribe]

Post by Scotty »

SURVIVOR: MAFIA
CONTESTANTS:

-Engineer-
Spoiler: show
Engineer, originally from Season 12's Exile Island.

She describes herself as highly adventurous, determined and sexy; a "tomboy in high heels."

When building a fire or shelter, her vote in the day poll counts as 3.
She receives a bonus in all Nimbleness challenges.
As long as Engineer is in the game, ?????
Once in the game, Engineer can change her challenge advantage; this must be made clear by PMing the host at some point during the day of the challenge, and will remain in effect for the rest of the game.

Your starting wellness levels are as follows:
20 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.
-Actor-

-Cheerleader-
Cheerleader, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

She describes herself as mature, determined and attractive. Her favorite hobbies interior design, working out and dancing.

Cheerleader receives a bonus in all Nimbleness challenges.
Has permanent BTSC with Football Player, as long as both are still alive and on the same tribe.

As long as Football Player is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Cheerleader gains the following ability:
???

-Football Player-

-Student-

-Accountant-

-Chemist-

-Crazy Hillbilly-

-Chef-

-Nurse-

-Fisherman-

-Poker Player-

-Superfan-

-Lawyer-

-Police Officer-

-Construction Worker-

-Army Sergeant-

-Teacher-
Teacher, originally from Season 23's South Pacific.

She describes herself as driven, positive and enthusiastic. Her favorite hobbies include swimming with her kids, writing/blogging and baking bread.

If the Student or Teacher ever votes for the other in Tribal Council, they will gain permanent BTSC, provided they are on the same team and neither is eliminated.
Teacher provides an analysis every night in the form of tree-mail.

As long as Student is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Teacher gains the following ability:
???

Players
1. insertnamehere - posts
2. speedchuck - posts
3. DrWilgy - posts
4. Boomslang
- posts - Cheerleader - Voted Out Night 2[/dead]
5. LoRab - posts
6. DharmaHelper - posts
7. Golden
9. Elohcin
Episode 1: "Your King Summons You to Court"
Episode 2: "Just a Leg Up on the Competition"
Episode 3: "Cards on the Table"
Challenges
Challenge 1: Obstacle Course Relay
Challenge 2: Let's Rock
Challenge 3: Getting Dirty
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Survivor: Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Scotty »

RULES & PROCEDURES
Rules
1. Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.
2. No being outside-of-game-context mean to people! We're all here to have a fun time, and even though this game is based on a reality show where tensions can run high, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
a. If you are feeling frustrated, posting in thread is likely not a great idea. Oftentimes taking a few hours to do something else can really help your mindset in these situations.
b. If at any point you feel bullied, unwelcome, or uncomfortable, please bring it up to the Moderator on Duty and it will be dealt with.
3. Info-dumping IS ALLOWED. Information is a very important part of Survivor. How you choose to use it is up to you.
4. There will be no replacements in this game. If you aren't feeling your best or are having illusions of another life with commitments elsewhere, then figure something out. You could conceivably make it to the end of this game without doing anything, but you may be a liability to your tribe. If you ask to be replaced, I will not snuff out your torch- I will, however, drink some rum.
5. No talking to other players in regards to the game outside of the game thread, with the exception of your assigned BTSC partners, when designated.
6. This is the host color. Don't use it, please!
a. This is the Moderator on Duty (MoD) color. Don't use it unless you're a MoD. Your MoD for this game is juliets. Message her if you need a talk!
7. Dead players and Non-players MAY NOT POST. There will be a specified area for deadies (and non-players) to talk amongst themselves.
8. For off-topic (non-game related) discussions, use this color (labeled OT in the post-drafting screen). For sarcastic posts, feel free to use this color. For pedantic posts, this is the one to use.

Gameplay
1. Phases are in 24 hour cycles, and are split into Day and Night.
2. Day phases will consist of general camp life and challenges
-Most challenges will take place over the full day period, and some will take place at a set time towards the end of the phase, which will be made apparent at the start of the day.
3. Night phases, should the team not win immunity, will consist of Tribal Council, where one player will be voted out of the tribe at the end of the phase via privately-messaged votes. All ties are to be randomly decided among the tied players.
4. You may not target the same player with a Day or Night power two times in a row. This does not include voting for someone at tribal council.
5. All players have a Hunger, Thirst and Energy level, which will be updated via PM at the start of every Day phase (If you do not receive your updated level for some reason, PM either Marmot or myself)
a. If your hunger or thirst level drops to 0 by the end of a night phase, you will be med-evac'd and officially removed from the game.
b. If your energy drops to 0 at any point, you will still be able to remain in the game, but your ability to perform in challenges may prove to be greatly hindered until you regain energy.
c. Players may never exceed their starting attribute levels. Any excess gained in the game will be wasted.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

EPISODE 1: Your King Summons You to Court

DAY 1

The survivors landed with a mighty splash into the waiting sea below.

Everyone except DharmaHelper, who lassoed a few castaways with the fabric from his athletic medal and corralled them into a makeshift raft. After giving the others a brief history lesson on the fealty system, he barked out a mighty roar of "So long suckers!" and the raft kicked into gear, propelling he and his cohorts onto a beach far away.

"Thanks for saving us, I guess," quipped INH.

"Yes, thank you all powerful overlord," remarked Golden.

"memes," said Wilgy.

The castaways, who just so happened split themselves into one tribe of 9, surveyed their surroundings.

Not 20 yards away was a sign, declaring their tribe name to be
Mamana.

As they gaze across the beach, they see an expansive outcropping of pliable trees in front of them. The jungle ruminates with a thick chorus of animal noises. [Faint sounds of what appears to be a Marmot join in]. What will each of them do?

Day 1 ends Monday at 11p EST.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

In the middle of the beach there is another sign written in blood. Whose blood? One of the indigenous tribesman that we slaughtered to secure this filming location, of course. But that’s not important.

The sign says: 
“Every day a challenge posted here there will be. 
Perform the tasks to win reward and/or immunity;
Lose an immunity challenge and you will go 
to tribal council where you must kill one of your own.”

[center]Challenge #1: Obstacle Course Relay[/center]
Today, you’ll be playing for IMMUNITY.

If any player does not declare a position and/or action in the challenge (and this generally goes across the board for all challenges), I will automatically put them in one of the longest/safest actions possible and work out the times and energy loss accordingly. So if you can't make it, you have no say in the choices you would make for your team.

Players will be competing in an obstacle course. It is up to the tribe as to who does what.
When players have decided upon the participants for each leg, announce your own position in the thread by stating in some capacity: 
"Jeff, I will do [insert leg]"

[1 player] will perform the first leg.
[3 players] will perform the second leg.
[1 player] will perform the third leg.
[4 players] will perform the fourth leg.

1. Untying [Nimbleness] *1 player*
This leg involves untying bags of balls from a post
It will cost 1 energy/5 attempts for the player performing. The player calls a number 1-10. Each attempt has a 10% chance to succeed. Each roll will take 2 seconds for this leg.

2. Shooting Hoops [Strength] *3 players*
This leg involves 3 players from each team shooting balls through hoops. Each team must make a combined total of 8 hoops to complete this leg. Each shot attempted will take 5 seconds.
There are 3 types of balls- heavy, medium and light. There is one hoop. A player must write in thread their choice of ball and whether they will shoot with one, some, or all balls at once and I will calculate if they made each respective shot as soon as I can respond.
Heavy balls cost 2 energy, and have a 20% chance to miss
Medium balls cost 1 energy, and have a 50% chance to miss
Small balls cost no energy penalty, have an 80% chance to miss, and every shot made only takes 1 second.

3. Water Puzzle [Puzzle Solving] *1 player*
This leg requires one player to solve a water puzzle. 
I will PM the puzzle-solver the problem and they must work alone to solve it and PM me back their solution. Once someone has chosen to attempt this leg, no one else may be sent this puzzle. The timer starts as soon as I send the puzzle- I will send it to you at a pre-agreed time.

4. Lateral Ascension [Strength/Willpower] *4 players*
Four players on each tribe must laterally traverse two levels to get to the top and hoist their tribe flag. Each level has 2 options that will either test Willpower or Strength. All 4 players must decide and commit to the same option in the thread.
Level 1:
[Willpower]
Option A) Retrieve large and heavy stepping blocks from across the field. 
-2 energy/person--70 seconds total.

[Strength]
Option B) Hoist one player up, who will then lift the other players up onto the next level.
-1 energy/person each try. 40% chance to fail. --12 seconds per try

Level 2:
[Strength]
Option A) Run up a slippery slide and pull yourself up. 
-1 energy/person each try. 66% chance to fail-- 8 seconds per try per person

[Willpower]
Option B) Run up long and winding staircase.
-2 energy/person, but takes 60 seconds total

At the end of all 4 legs, I will add up the time totals. The tribe that gets to the top and raise their flag first wins the first immunity challenge of Survivor: Mafia!

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 236

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jeff, I'll do leg 3.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Whoever does the 4th leg, you should go with Option B for level 1 since I doubt it will take you 6 tries (72 seconds) to hit on 40%. Option B on Level 2 makes up for that. Or you could go A for Level 2.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

I suppose I'll take the 1st leg. As unlucky as I am naturally this should work out fine!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

We better not go to Tribal.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey Doc you wanna take a crack at trying to start a fire?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote:Jeff, I'll do leg 3.
Are you sure? I might be good at that too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Opt_Outside »

Hey J, I'll do leg 2. Ready for some athletic action! I'm thinking I'll shoot 5 heavy balls and see if I can play those odds to get a good chunk of the points in. Then I'll fall back on the light balls. I figure the other 2 helping will be able to get in some good shots as well. Any objections or thoughts before making that final?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Hey Doc you wanna take a crack at trying to start a fire?
I mean... Being unlucky is the only thing I'm good at. I'm not even most definitely a doctor.

hmm! Ok! I'll start this fire!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Opt_Outside wrote:Hey J, I'll do leg 2. Ready for some athletic action! I'm thinking I'll shoot 5 heavy balls and see if I can play those odds to get a good chunk of the points in. Then I'll fall back on the light balls. I figure the other 2 helping will be able to get in some good shots as well. Any objections or thoughts before making that final?
I wasn't sure if each of us could only take one kind of ball each, but five heavy balls seems like a lot of energy. Hang on, I'll do some calculations on it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

5 heavy balls should, on average, cost 10 energy, give us 4 shots in (50%), and take 25 seconds. It's unclear whether throwing 'all' or 'some' means that you take less time to shoot them? But there's only one hoop, so I don't know if they can all go through at once. We should only need ten heavy balls, costing 20 energy, between the three of us to finish the challenge... that could also finish it in 50 seconds.

5 medium balls should, on average, cost 5 energy and give us 2.5 shots in (31.25%), and take 25 seconds. Medium balls are therefore more efficient on energy (5 shots in per 10 energy) but less efficient on time. We should only need 16 balls, costing us 16 energy, but taking 80 seconds to complete. 4 energy for 30 seconds? I'm not sure about that trade.

5 small balls costs no energy but on average gives us only 1 ball in (12.5%), taking 21 seconds (less time to make a shot). We'd need 40 balls to get the lot, 32 of which take 5 seconds and 8 of which take 1 second. Thats 168 seconds, more than double the time of medium balls, to save all of our energy.

Thoughts? We could take three heavy shots each (6 energy each for three people) and then do small after that?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Unless each of us has to choose one type of ball...

Scotty, can we get some clarity on that? And what it means to toss 'some' or 'all' balls?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, I'm nearly certain that willpower is both the most energy and time efficient in the fourth part of the challenge unless we get extremely lucky with the random rolls.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'll do leg four, jeff, assuming willpower. But let's still discuss as a team if this is best. Wish we had two on the puzzle because two heads are better than one.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I'm happy to do whatever for the challenge. I should be on and off all day but should be able to make time to be on when I have to be.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

And I'm off to the well to get us some water.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FTR I Can do the puzzle any time before 9:30pm EST Scotty

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Jeff, I'll do leg 3.
Are you sure? I might be good at that too.
Oh I'm sure.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lemme get situated Golden and I'll offer my thoughts

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

First thing's first: I hope everybody doesn't think I've forgotten about what I said at the premiere Day 0.

Secondly, I hope everyone is volunteering for the leg that fits their strengths. Both as a player and as a role I'm best suited for leg 3, for example.

Thirdly, here are my thoughts on each leg:

Leg 1 - You should pick *one* number every time. Your odds don't improve by switching your guess, and you'll hit on your number probably before having to waste too much energy.
Leg 2 - This one to me seems like it's the one most worth taking your time on. I think shooting "all" balls for example, is a trap and a trick designed to make your shots less accurate. What I would do is focus on the heavy balls until a certain amount are in, then for the last half of this leg, switch to medium.
Leg 3 - Won't be a problem. I played the goddamn Riddler in Arkham mafia. Ask INH (Host of Sherlock Mafia) how fucking dope I am at puzzles
Leg 4 - Strength over Willpower for level 1 is more efficient (worst cast 72 seconds, versus a guaranteed 70 seconds for willpower). Strength looks like a decent option for level 2 (Hit on average once in three attempts for a total of 24 seconds versus a guarantee of 60 seconds). Leg four is our anchor position, so if you volunteer you better not slow down.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Last thing before I chill for a while:

I'm liking the composition of our tribe. I feel like we have a good shot at this if we all contribute. Though the other tribe looks like it could be stacked with big players, which might play to our disadvantage, or to our advantage if those big personalities start to clash and get unfocused.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:Unless each of us has to choose one type of ball...

Scotty, can we get some clarity on that? And what it means to toss 'some' or 'all' balls?
If you are shooting balls, you may select any variation of ball size with each shot.

Once you have determined you are performing in leg 2, you may start shooting balls immediately. You can either shoot several balls at once, or take turns shooting with other players until I can get back to you. Shooting multiple balls at once, like Opt-Outside is proposing, means that I will calculate all of her shots in a row, and record the result.

If you are performing in leg 4, you must all agree in thread on which option you will take.

Does that make sense?

I've noted that Wilgy is doing leg 1, Opt is doing leg 2, DH is doing leg 3, and Golden is doing leg 4. To differentiate a proposition versus a decision, I ask that those either calling a number for untying, shooting balls or choosing an option in leg 4 BOLD their final decision. As of right now, Opt is proposing to shoot 5 heavy balls at once, so I will wait for a decision on that.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Don't think I don't see you cheeky buggers checking the thread and not posting. Please don't give me an excuse to nuke your ass at Tribal.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

I agree with our fearless leader that he should be the one handling the puzzles. Dude has a devious ass mind when it comes to this stuff.

I'm good with doing either Leg 1 or 2, whichever one I can be slotted into.

Gotta admit, this could be an awesome tribe. Hopefully we just slay with these challenges.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

If Wilgy is on top of Leg 1, I'm more than happy to help out Opt with Leg 2.

I agree with Opt and Golden that starting with 3 or 4 heavy balls before transitioning to medium/small balls is the way to go in terms of conserving energy.

Now, about the "activity" poll in this thread. I'm assuming fishing, fire starting, or shelter building will help the entire tribe's stats, while possibly decreasing the stats of the person doing the work.

The "walking around locations" seems transparently Hidden Immunity Idol based. If anyone chooses those options, they're probably searching for an advantage, which is something to keep an eye on.

Taking a nap seems like a good choice for people who work their ass off in the challenge and at camp. It could allow their stats to regenerate.

If we win the challenge or go to Tribal, we'll get fire, so making fire now seems pretty useless. I'd also like to wait until we can get some fishing gear to go full hog on that too.

I'm gonna do what every Survivor player does first: build a shelter. Hopefully, we don't have to sleep with the insects tonight.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I can't do the puzzle. Rather than kill our time any more than I have I'll just pass.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DharmaHelper was unable to solve the puzzle. Someone else must take up Leg 3 on top of another leg.

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

So wait, let me get this straight. There are 18 players, and the challenge calls for 9. Are there two groups of people doing this?
I've not played a free-for-all game like this before.

Also I want leg three and four, and I have no idea who I have to talk to and make sure this is a good idea. I'll schedule the time once we finalize.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote:So wait, let me get this straight. There are 18 players, and the challenge calls for 9. Are there two groups of people doing this?

Also I want leg three and four, and I have no idea who I have to talk to and make sure this is a good idea. I'll schedule the time once we finalize.
We're one group of 9. We have permissions to see this thread on the board (consider it our side of the island). The other group of nine aren't a part of this thread and have their own tribe.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ALSO NOW I'M MIFFED THAT I BOWED OUT BUT IF WE LOSE I'LL GET INTO IT LATER

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote:
speedchuck wrote:So wait, let me get this straight. There are 18 players, and the challenge calls for 9. Are there two groups of people doing this?

We're one group of 9. We have permissions to see this thread on the board (consider it our side of the island). The other group of nine aren't a part of this thread and have their own tribe.
This clears up so much. Thanks.

Anywho, I am goods at the puzzles. It's either me or Golden for the challenge #3, looks like, and I'm willing to jump into challenge four.
DH, if you want to decide between the two of us, that is cool.

I'll be back to check in within two hours, as I have a university class survival thing to do.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Too much of my brain creativity is on my budget for next year today, so I'm not going to volunteer for puzzle. Happy to be one of the people for part 4.

I'm a little confused as to how the challenges work. Is it all theoretical, or do we actually do something?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok, I'll use 1 full energy and do in this order, 35678

Hopefully my luck changes :^)
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

This clears up so much. Thanks.

Anywho, I am goods at the puzzles. It's either me or Golden for the challenge #3, looks like, and I'm willing to jump into challenge four.
DH, if you want to decide between the two of us, that is cool.

I'll be back to check in within two hours, as I have a university class survival thing to do.
If Golden arrives before you and takes the puzzle he can have it, otherwise you're on deck.

And to anyone curious, you have to post in this thread your attempts/paths for the non-puzzle parts of the relay. Like:

Throwing all heavy balls
or
Taking the Willpower path for level 1

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:Ok, I'll use 1 full energy and do in this order, 35678

What did I just say about guessing different numbers each time?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I don't mean to harp on this but the puzzle thing is 100% not my fault I'll tell you all about it after the relay. I'm legitimately a little amped up :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:First thing's first: I hope everybody doesn't think I've forgotten about what I said at the premiere Day 0.

Secondly, I hope everyone is volunteering for the leg that fits their strengths. Both as a player and as a role I'm best suited for leg 3, for example.

Thirdly, here are my thoughts on each leg:

Leg 1 - You should pick *one* number every time. Your odds don't improve by switching your guess, and you'll hit on your number probably before having to waste too much energy.
Leg 2 - This one to me seems like it's the one most worth taking your time on. I think shooting "all" balls for example, is a trap and a trick designed to make your shots less accurate. What I would do is focus on the heavy balls until a certain amount are in, then for the last half of this leg, switch to medium.
Leg 3 - Won't be a problem. I played the goddamn Riddler in Arkham mafia. Ask INH (Host of Sherlock Mafia) how fucking dope I am at puzzles
Leg 4 - Strength over Willpower for level 1 is more efficient (worst cast 72 seconds, versus a guaranteed 70 seconds for willpower). Strength looks like a decent option for level 2 (Hit on average once in three attempts for a total of 24 seconds versus a guarantee of 60 seconds). Leg four is our anchor position, so if you volunteer you better not slow down.
Hey btw hosts/mods we can edit our posts in these threads. FYI.

Just reposting my recommendation for each leg of the relay.

So for Leg 2, just shoot *one* heavy ball per try for example.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy spits on both of his hands, and dives slowly crawls up a small pike to reach the bag of balls tied to the top. He expertly flicks the knot with his middle finger and the pieces comes loose. LEG 1 IS COMPLETED.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Scotty wrote:

DrWilgy spits on both of his hands, and dives slowly crawls up a small pike to reach the bag of balls tied to the top. He expertly flicks the knot with his middle finger and the pieces comes loose. LEG 1 IS COMPLETED.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Elohcin »

Hello tribe!!! Looks like we have a good team here. I have never seen this show, only heard about it. So...any help in what I need to do would be great.

I see only 4 of us have to compete in the challenge. Am I correct in this?

I picked try to start a fire, but I am unsure if we are allowed to pick the same as someone else. I would really like to get a fire started, so I figure if two people are trying...that's better than one. Scotty, please tell me if I am doing wrong with my choice.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:Hello tribe!!! Looks like we have a good team here. I have never seen this show, only heard about it. So...any help in what I need to do would be great.

I picked try to start a fire, but I am unsure if we are allowed to pick the same as someone else. I would really like to get a fire started, so I figure if two people are trying...that's better than one. Scotty, please tell me if I am doing wrong with my choice.
There are "legs" to the challenge
Leg 1 is complete, you don't have to worry.
Leg 2 needs 3 players
Leg 3 needs 1 player, but Golden and chuck have that covered depeding on who comes in first
Leg 4 needs 4 players.

To compete in a leg you have to bold what you're doing in the thread i.e

Jeff I'm in Leg 4 and then [/b] Jeff, for stage 1 of leg four I want to try willpower[/b]

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thanks....this is why I shouldn't multitask with mafia.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote:Hello tribe!!! Looks like we have a good team here. I have never seen this show, only heard about it. So...any help in what I need to do would be great.

:shrug2:

I will like to clarify that every player does need to participate in the challenge. Even if SVS completes leg 2 all by herself, 2 people technically need to be on that leg, even if they did nothing.

Linki: yes, thank you DH. That's exactly right

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey lol SVS is competing in leg 2 on the opposite tribe as us.

By herself.

Jeff can you send a pigeon mail over to SVS with my support.

Told you she'd be one to watch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Jeff, I will do the second leg. I'm going to shoot hoops. I will use medium balls and shoot one at a time

Is this right?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:Jeff, I will do the second leg. I'm going to shoot hoops. I will use medium balls and shoot one at a time

Is this right?
Yes, excellent job.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Although I'm not clear on who has leg 2 and leg 4. So we should maybe get some people on that as well.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Survivor Mafia”