Survivor: Mafia [Day 1-3: Mamana Tribe]

Moderator: Community Team

There's a box of colored rocks at treemail! (Pick one per person please)

Maroon

8%
Sandy
8%

Aquamarine

8%
Charcoal

8%
Off-white
8%

Mossy
8%

Chalky
8%
Mustard
8%
I'm colorblind (Host/Non-player Option)
33%

Total votes: 12
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Survivor: Mafia [Night 3]

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:I'll be voting LoRab.

Per our interaction in the thread and Eloh's interaction with her.

Originally I had thought she having the tribe in mind and this made me waver my vote in spite of our interaction. I don't know if this is the case anymore.
I did and do have the tribe in mind. Always. That is why I didn't reveal all my cards to Elo in the first place. Because I don't trust anyone with all of my information in the first comments of a conversation--that just isn't in the best interest of the tribe.

And, see above about my conversation with Elo.

I'm still ok with my vote for you.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 45

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote:Chuck, I asked if you were talking to her this evening. That's what was getting to me. That she was talking to you and not me.
Ah. Mistook evening to mean 'this half phase'
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

And, if anyone is curious, here are the 2 things I said to Elo about Opt before revealing that we had BTSC the previous night:

"I definitely feel I want to protect and be true to Opt. It's my newbie nurture instinct."

"She seems great in the thread. I want BTSC with her next."

Again, Elo brought up Opt in our chat before I did, and I was responding to her comments. And, as I said, because our BTSC was based on a mechanic outside of the regular requests, I didn't want to initially reveal it, as it would reveal that mechanic.

After a bit more conversation about other matters, I said, "OK, as long as we're being honest...I also had BTSC with Opt yesterday."

I had not lied and said I did not have additional BTSC. I had not said I had not had BTSC with Opt. This was, not within a very long period of time.

Just to clarify what we're talking about, as Elo has described as being something that I don't think is accurate.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm sharing my fish with Golden
I will not vote for inh tonight!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No matter what, unity is most important. We need to feel good about the 7 we go forward with. We shouldn't start creating fractures. I'm looking to vote in the way that I think most promotes unity.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I'm sharing my fish with Golden
I will not vote for inh tonight!
:beer:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Lorab, elo... question... do you feel like you can trust each other if you are both here tomorrow?
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Opt_Outside »

Oh lord. I left my phone at home while I was at work. Well this got busy! Just caught up. For the record no one has chosen charcoal at the beginning of the day so I selected that one as a choice, not because I was already there. We literally don't even know what the rocks do so taking any of them is a total gamble anyway- we have no information. Glad you guys worked it out...
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Opt_Outside »

I agree that the seven we have left need to be ready to stay strong. I really think we're at a tribe swap so we need to protect each other and hold our numbers or we'll get picked off
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Opt_Outside wrote:I agree that the seven we have left need to be ready to stay strong. I really think we're at a tribe swap so we need to protect each other and hold our numbers or we'll get picked off
I tend to think so too. 14 is a pretty common number to swap at in an 18 player season.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:Lorab, elo... question... do you feel like you can trust each other if you are both here tomorrow?
Honestly? I'm not sure. When I left the house earlier, I'd have said yes. I felt really good about our conversation--which was why I opened up about the information I had and shared with her about the game mechanics which allowed me additional BTSC. I think sharing game secrets is a way that we establish trust in games. At least, that's how I play. We suss people out--when we start to trust them, we start to share things. I thought I could trust her.

When I got home and saw what she said about me in the thread while I was out at work (which I was open about the fact that I was going to be gone--both in the thread an in the chat with her), I'm not so sure.

I'm willing to give her limited trust, because I believe in extending the benefit of the doubt and the assumption of good will. And she hasn't been back to explain herself since I've been back (or at least not enough to respond--she was in the chat when I returned, but not long enough to say anything--and she appeared as present in thread when I got back for a bit, but I assume it was just a matter of the computer being on.

i'd like to hear from her before I make a judgement call, tbh.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

When I got into BTSC with Eloh right off the bat she told me her info and we answered e/o's questions.

She was seemed very honest and upfront. Her goal was to judge if I was an asset to the team, and I think w/o a doubt to discuss to better the team.

I don't think she'll be back tonight as remarked in btsc.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Chuck, I asked if you were talking to her this evening. That's what was getting to me. That she was talking to you and not me.
I think this mistake may have been a lead cause in this...

Ermm... W/e.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:When I got into BTSC with Eloh right off the bat she told me her info and we answered e/o's questions.

She was seemed very honest and upfront. Her goal was to judge if I was an asset to the team, and I think w/o a doubt to discuss to better the team.

I don't think she'll be back tonight as remarked in btsc.
I agree with this assessment. But I also won't say that she said everything she knew in the first moment of BTSC. Like I did, and like in any conversation, she shared information as the conversation progressed.

And yes, she went to bed around the time that I got back after being at work tonight because of holiday celebratoriness.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Ermm... W/e.
So, yes. Night meaning game night is a good definition that people should probably go with.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Ermm... W/e.
So, yes. Night meaning game night is a good definition that people should probably go with.
I can only hope that more people assumed that definition than assumed a different definition. Or changed their vote once this was clarified.

I'm fairly confident that I won't be voted out this tribal. I mean, I'm never fully confident. But I believe that enough people know that I have the cause of the tribe as my cause. :hug: And that enough people see that there are others who are trying to divide this tribe, when what we need is unity.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I agree, but who is legitimately trying to divide the tribe?
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote:I agree, but who is legitimately trying to divide the tribe?
I don't think anyone is. We've been a really good tribe. Vote outs are annoying.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:
I don't think anyone is. We've been a really good tribe. Vote outs are annoying.
^ This is why I'm curious.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
I don't think feeling that way about elo right now is difficult to understand from LoRab.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
I don't think feeling that way about elo right now is difficult to understand from LoRab.
Idk, I kinda do. Even if one is wrong, there's a miscommunication or general play styles aren't agreed upon, I'd think LoRab still thinks that Eloh has the tribe on mind.

I guess we'll see.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Episode 4: “I Swear to God if I Hear You Say...”

Licking their wounded bodies and souls, Mamana trudged back into camp, feeling defeated.

And they knew it was a tribal council that would pull them further apart.

At tribal, tensions ran high with arguments over commitment. Who wasn't committed enough to the tribe?

"You all are quite the enthusiasts for Tribal Council, aren't you?" asked Probst.

"Oh, bugger off," Golden sneered.

"BUGS?!" Screamed Marmot. He was in the mood for a feast for kings, and went to sniff out some tasty morsels.

The tribal council went as usual, or as usual as it could. Every player in turn went up to put a name down.

"But you're all such good friends- I don't want to get rid of any of you! Especially not you, Mr. Popcorn," Wilgy said, fingering the little Mexican Jumping Bean in his pocket.

"I'll go get the votes."

Probst prepped and performed a graceful quadruple pirouette where he stood- an aerial feat! The jar of votes dropped down from the ceiling...from...somewhere...

"Wow! That was amazing!" screamed INH.

Just a couple things I picked up at the set of Dancing with the Stars. Now…if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, you may do so now.”

The tribe warily looked around at each other once more, but no one stood.

“Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision will be made and the person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

1st vote:

2nd vote:

3rd vote:

4th vote

5th vote:

6th vote:

7th vote:
“That’s 5, that’s enough.

DrWilgy, the tribe has spoken.” Probst pulls out a jar and waits a solid 10 seconds before belching directly into it. Sealing it off in a hurry, he shakes it up and hands it to Wilgy. Happy to get a new jar as a home for his butterflies, Wilgy claps his hands and opens the jar. He dies instantly.

"It was the chili peppers from lunch that did it," Scotty Probst bragged, "and there's more where that came from. See you next time!"

Wilgy was the Student:
Student, originally from Season 11's Guatemala.

She describes herself as enthusiastic, driven and intelligent, a great problem solver and a creative thinker. Her hobbies include skiing, traveling and playing Frisbee with her dog, Toast, who is half golden retriever, half border collie.

If the Student or Teacher ever votes for the other in Tribal Council, they will gain permanent BTSC, provided they are on the same team and neither is eliminated.
Once in the game, she may add herself as a winner to any Reward Challenge: this must be done before the end of day- this does not apply to the entire tribe if her tribe loses the challenge nor can this be applied at the Survivor Auction.

As long as Teacher is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Student gains the following ability:
???

Your starting wellness levels are as follows:
24 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.

************************************************************************************************************************

But just as the tribe was leaving, Scotty Probst pulled a fast one.

"Oh, one more thing," he said, winking at DH.

"Drop your buffs."
The tribes have been shuffled.
Elohcin, LoRab, insertnamehere, and DharmaHelper have been sent to Atamai to join SVS, Quin, and DF starting immediately.
Long Con, notsawyer540, Sorsha and Epignosis have been sent to Mamana to join Opt_Outside, speedchuck, and Golden.
It is now Day 4. Day will end in 24 hours at Midnight, EST.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Survivor Mafia”