Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Survivor: Mafia [Day 4: Mamana Tribe]

Post by Scotty »

SURVIVOR: MAFIA
CONTESTANTS:

-Engineer-
Spoiler: show
Engineer, originally from Season 12's Exile Island.

She describes herself as highly adventurous, determined and sexy; a "tomboy in high heels."

When building a fire or shelter, her vote in the day poll counts as 3.
She receives a bonus in all Nimbleness challenges.
As long as Engineer is in the game, ?????
Once in the game, Engineer can change her challenge advantage; this must be made clear by PMing the host at some point during the day of the challenge, and will remain in effect for the rest of the game.

Your starting wellness levels are as follows:
20 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.
-Actor-

-Cheerleader-
Cheerleader, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

She describes herself as mature, determined and attractive. Her favorite hobbies include interior design, working out and dancing.

Cheerleader receives a bonus in all Nimbleness challenges.
Has permanent BTSC with Football Player, as long as both are still alive and on the same tribe.

As long as Football Player is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Cheerleader gains the following ability:
???

-Football Player-

-Student-
Student, originally from Season 11's Guatemala.

She describes herself as enthusiastic, driven and intelligent, a great problem solver and a creative thinker. Her hobbies include skiing, traveling and playing Frisbee with her dog, Toast, who is half golden retriever, half border collie.

If the Student or Teacher ever votes for the other in Tribal Council, they will gain permanent BTSC, provided they are on the same team and neither is eliminated.
Once in the game, she may add herself as a winner to any Reward Challenge: this must be done before the end of day- this does not apply to the entire tribe if her tribe loses the challenge nor can this be applied at the Survivor Auction.

As long as Teacher is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Student gains the following ability:
???

24 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.
-Accountant-

-Chemist-

-Crazy Hillbilly-

-Chef-

-Nurse-

-Fisherman-

-Poker Player-

-Superfan-

-Lawyer-

-Police Officer-

-Construction Worker-

-Army Sergeant-

-Teacher-
Teacher, originally from Season 23's South Pacific.

She describes herself as driven, positive and enthusiastic. Her favorite hobbies include swimming with her kids, writing/blogging and baking bread.

If the Student or Teacher ever votes for the other in Tribal Council, they will gain permanent BTSC, provided they are on the same team and neither is eliminated.
Teacher provides an analysis every night in the form of tree-mail.

As long as Student is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Teacher gains the following ability:
???

Players
1. Epignosis - posts
2. Opt_Outside - posts
3. Long Con - posts
4. speedchuck - posts
5. notsawyer540 - posts
6. Golden - posts
7. Sorsha - posts
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Survivor: Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Scotty »

RULES & PROCEDURES
Rules
1. Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.
2. No being outside-of-game-context mean to people! We're all here to have a fun time, and even though this game is based on a reality show where tensions can run high, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
a. If you are feeling frustrated, posting in thread is likely not a great idea. Oftentimes taking a few hours to do something else can really help your mindset in these situations.
b. If at any point you feel bullied, unwelcome, or uncomfortable, please bring it up to the Moderator on Duty and it will be dealt with.
3. Info-dumping IS ALLOWED. Information is a very important part of Survivor. How you choose to use it is up to you.
4. There will be no replacements in this game. If you aren't feeling your best or are having illusions of another life with commitments elsewhere, then figure something out. You could conceivably make it to the end of this game without doing anything, but you may be a liability to your tribe. If you ask to be replaced, I will not snuff out your torch- I will, however, drink some rum.
5. No talking to other players in regards to the game outside of the game thread, with the exception of your assigned BTSC partners, when designated.
6. This is the host color. Don't use it, please!
a. This is the Moderator on Duty (MoD) color. Don't use it unless you're a MoD. Your MoD for this game is juliets. Message her if you need a talk!
7. Dead players and Non-players MAY NOT POST. There will be a specified area for deadies (and non-players) to talk amongst themselves.
8. For off-topic (non-game related) discussions, use this color (labeled OT in the post-drafting screen). For sarcastic posts, feel free to use this color. For pedantic posts, this is the one to use.

Gameplay
1. Phases are in 24 hour cycles, and are split into Day and Night.
2. Day phases will consist of general camp life and challenges
-Most challenges will take place over the full day period, and some will take place at a set time towards the end of the phase, which will be made apparent at the start of the day.
3. Night phases, should the team not win immunity, will consist of Tribal Council, where one player will be voted out of the tribe at the end of the phase via privately-messaged votes. All ties are to be randomly decided among the tied players.
4. You may not target the same player with a Day or Night power two times in a row. This does not include voting for someone at tribal council.
5. All players have a Hunger, Thirst and Energy level, which will be updated via PM at the start of every Day phase (If you do not receive your updated level for some reason, PM either Marmot or myself)
a. If your hunger or thirst level drops to 0 by the end of a night phase, you will be med-evac'd and officially removed from the game.
b. If your energy drops to 0 at any point, you will still be able to remain in the game, but your ability to perform in challenges may prove to be greatly hindered until you regain energy.
c. Players may never exceed their starting attribute levels. Any excess gained in the game will be wasted.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Episode 4: “I Swear to God if I Hear You Say...”

Licking their wounded bodies and souls, Mamana trudged back into camp, feeling defeated.

And they knew it was a tribal council that would pull them further apart.

At tribal, tensions ran high with arguments over commitment. Who wasn't committed enough to the tribe?

"You all are quite the enthusiasts for Tribal Council, aren't you?" asked Probst.

"Oh, bugger off," Golden sneered.

"BUGS?!" Screamed Marmot. He was in the mood for a feast for kings, and went to sniff out some tasty morsels.

The tribal council went as usual, or as usual as it could. Every player in turn went up to put a name down.

"But you're all such good friends- I don't want to get rid of any of you! Especially not you, Mr. Popcorn," Wilgy said, fingering the little Mexican Jumping Bean in his pocket.

"I'll go get the votes."

Probst prepped and performed a graceful quadruple pirouette where he stood- an aerial feat! The jar of votes dropped down from the ceiling...from...somewhere...

"Wow! That was amazing!" screamed INH.

Just a couple things I picked up at the set of Dancing with the Stars. Now…if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, you may do so now.”

The tribe warily looked around at each other once more, but no one stood.

“Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision will be made and the person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

1st vote:

2nd vote:

3rd vote:

4th vote

5th vote:

6th vote:

7th vote:
“That’s 5, that’s enough.

DrWilgy, the tribe has spoken.” Probst pulls out a jar and waits a solid 10 seconds before belching directly into it. Sealing it off in a hurry, he shakes it up and hands it to Wilgy. Happy to get a new jar as a home for his butterflies, Wilgy claps his hands and opens the jar. He dies instantly.

"It was the chili peppers from lunch that did it," Scotty Probst bragged, "and there's more where that came from. See you next time!"

Wilgy was the Student:
Student, originally from Season 11's Guatemala.

She describes herself as enthusiastic, driven and intelligent, a great problem solver and a creative thinker. Her hobbies include skiing, traveling and playing Frisbee with her dog, Toast, who is half golden retriever, half border collie.

Once in the game, she may add herself as a winner to any Reward Challenge: this must be done before the end of day- this does not apply to the entire tribe if her tribe loses the challenge nor can this be applied at the Survivor Auction.

As long as Teacher is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Student gains the following ability:
???

24 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.
************************************************************************************************************************

But just as the tribe was leaving, Scotty Probst pulled a fast one.

"Oh, one more thing," he said, winking at DH.

"Drop your buffs."
The tribes have been shuffled.
Elohcin, LoRab, insertnamehere, and DharmaHelper have been sent to Atamai to join SVS, Quin, and DF starting immediately.
Long Con, notsawyer540, Sorsha and Epignosis have been sent to Mamana to join Opt_Outside, speedchuck, and Golden.
It is now Day 4. Day will end in 24 hours at Midnight, EST.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[center]Challenge #4: Bury the Hatchet [Puzzle solving]
TEAM REWARD, no immunity[/center]

In the game of Survivor, sometimes you can’t let things go, and other times you just need to bury the hatchet.

In this challenge, both teams will hide items in their sand plot, and then attempt to find the other team’s items in the opposing sand plot.

There is a 8x8 grid (A1-H8) and 5 items to hide:
- 1x2 shovel
- 1x1 pot
- 2x2 tribal sign
- 1x3 oar

- 1x2 hatchet

I ask that each team hides their items early by posting in the game thread the desired locations and {dead}ing their choices. Anyone may do this, but as soon as it is buried, it will be locked in.

For example:

"Burying the 1x3 oar in C4-E4"

If items are not buried by 1pm EST, I will pick spots myself. At 1pm EST, players may start guessing where their opponents have buried their items. You must {dead} your selection for it to count.

For example:

G8

The team that uncovers all of the items from their opponent in the smallest amount of searches wins reward. Wanna know what you're playing for? A basket of fruit, meats, and juice specially prepared by local chefs. The reward will cure any ailment, and will restore 1 thirst and 2 hunger to every player on the tribe.

IMPORTANT RULES:

-Buried items may not overlap each other.
-Teams will make plot guesses (A1-H8) during the challenge. The first selection I see from any player on the tribe will count. Selections may not be made from the same player twice in a row.
-I will either respond with MISS or HIT, and will notify in thread when an item was completely uncovered, updating the grid as such.
-I am counting guesses. There is a total of 64 possible guesses for each tribe.

HEADS UP: I have a very busy Sunday so if you don't get a response from me, please be patient. I have 2 threads to manage as well as a real life :omg:

OPPONENT GRID:
[A1] [B1] [C1] [D1] [E1] [F1] [G1] [H1]
[A2] [B2] [C2] [D2] [E2] [F2] [G2] [H2]
[A3] [B3] [C3] [D3] [E3] [F3] [G3] [H3]
[A4] [B4] [C4] [D4] [E4] [F4] [G4] [H4]
[A5] [B5] [C5] [D5] [E5] [F5] [G5] [H5]
[A6] [B6] [C6] [D6] [E6] [F6] [G6] [H6]
[A7] [B7] [C7] [D7] [E7] [F7] [G7] [H7]
[A8] [B8] [C8] [D8] [E8] [F8] [G8] [H8]

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Golden »

Hi everyone, and welcome to our beach. Nice to have you here!

I can remove four empty cells from our search, would could be helpful.

I really want to win this one... I need this reward.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Opt_Outside »

Stoked to have you all!! I've been looking forward to this tribe swap.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'll get some water.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am the King of the Marmots.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

All right team! I've done a little research on strategies and here's what I've got. I won't be checking in until around 11 tomorrow so wanted to get this out there now as this is what I've found:

-It's statistically best to target the middle of the board so we might want to start there.

-If we miss twice in the same area, try a completely different area because it's more likely to be somewhere else entirely and less likely that we "just missed it".

-As far as our own items, avoid the very middle and the farthest left and right columns.

-Vertical placement is better- people read left to right so they tend to think horizontally.

-We might want to try hiding items in clusters. After they find one, they're more likely to look in a totally different place than right next to the discovered item.

Bear in mind that these are internet strategies and we should obviously pick and choose what we think is best. Maybe the other tribe has even seen some of the same ones! Feel free to say "nah I don't think so" to any of these and we'll move on :) sorry this was a long post but hopefully it has some use!
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Sorsha »

Hi everyone
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

One thing to note... there is a one by one item. That could be the key to winning. I think we shouldn't hide it near the middle or on the edge. Close to the edge maybe.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm going to ask for btsc with speedchuck and sorsha.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by speedchuck »

I'm in, Golden. BTSC confirmed.

I can also remove four squares from our seach. Likely the other team has a puzzle-solver or two on it. Something to keep in mind.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm not going to be around as much as I'd like today. Can I set up guesses in advance, only to have them play out at the earliest opportunity?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Whoa, hey Golden! You Mamana types just publicize your BTSC choices? Why speedcchuck and Sorsha, why not good ol' Long Con? :grin:

Thanks, Opt, for the strategies! That 1x1 pot is definitely the primo prize to hide or find. Hiding in clusters has some advantages, but I think it's more risky than anything. Once they get a hit, they will probe around it to uncover the item, making it more likely that they'll find both.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Linki: and hey, speedy! What's up with the public BTSC choices? Atamai never went for that, although I personally was very open about who I had BTSC with.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What happened to your shelter, that you had to rebuild it?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

We wanted more BTSC stuff to happen, so we were all totally open. *shrug* Penciling you in as my second choice, LC.

No clue why the shelter is down.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Did you run into any conflicts from it? Like, what if I don't pick you after you said I'm your second choice?

I would love to have a summary of Mamana's early days - I will attempt to fill you in on Atamai's first three days as well. How open have you been with your abilities and/or roles?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

There is a 8x8 grid (A1-H8) and 5 items to hide:
- 1x2 shovel
- 1x1 pot
- 2x2 tribal sign
- 1x3 oar

- 1x2 hatchet

Here is one suggestion for how to hide our items. Avoids the middle, mostly avoids sides, leaves a big patch with nothing, no items touching each other.

Open to alterations, of course. Just getting the ball rolling.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So, on day 1, sig didn't show up, and when we lost the Immunity Challenge, he was an easy vote.

Day 2 was fun. My strategy was for as many people as possible to go Yellow Rock until the latest possible time, and then switch to black. Everyone choosing black was the generally accepted 'good strategy', and obviously you guys were smart about it as well. MP07 volunteered to be the one voted out. He replaced in, but was busy enough to not mind.

Day 3 three people got sick: DFaraday, Epi, and S~V~S. DFaraday claimed he could heal people, and so he was supposed to heal Epi last night. Did it work, Epi? Epi was in the worst shape, so we scheduled him to fight last, in the hopes he wouldn't have to fight at all. Those fights were super exciting to read, weren't they? It was a really close one, or so it sounded.
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 46

Post by notsawyer540 »

Long Con wrote:There is a 8x8 grid (A1-H8) and 5 items to hide:
- 1x2 shovel
- 1x1 pot
- 2x2 tribal sign
- 1x3 oar

- 1x2 hatchet

Here is one suggestion for how to hide our items. Avoids the middle, mostly avoids sides, leaves a big patch with nothing, no items touching each other.

Open to alterations, of course. Just getting the ball rolling.
I say move the oar to the left one column, but otherwise I think it's good.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

notsawyer540 wrote:I say move the oar to the left one column, but otherwise I think it's good.
Good idea.

Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Long Con wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:I say move the oar to the left one column, but otherwise I think it's good.
Good idea.

That looks great! So per scottys instructions do we have to submit those one at a time?
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

I assume for some reason we just need to rebuild the shelter because new folks have arrived. Cool- we look pretty balanced on taking care of camp here today!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The first day, we failed to build a fire, and I was the only one on shelter, and I didn't get it complete. Two people got water, so that was fine, and two people fished and caught minimal fish.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

speedchuck wrote:I'm not going to be around as much as I'd like today. Can I set up guesses in advance, only to have them play out at the earliest opportunity?
I will say that because the hosts are both going to be away for patches today, that you can certainly send in choices in advance. But remember that each choose yields new information and your guesses might count against you. Unless otherwise stated, I will alternate your guesses with other people, since, again, there are no double guesses today

Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Opt_Outside wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Good idea.

That looks great! So per scottys instructions do we have to submit those one at a time?
Oh never mind, we can submit that as a group and our guesses have to be one at a time. So does anyone have more thoughts on the grid? I have a long day at work so I'll be in on breaks as much as possible
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't think we need to plan our search so much. I think a "good spread" is the best way. Don't search in a clump.

I don't know how valuable it would be for speedchuck to send in preselected choices. Speed, if you won't be here, it's ok, those who are here can carry on a logical search and react to the revealed map in sensible ways. I will be here.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Opt_Outside and I have BTSC today. Does anyone else. We don't know why.
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

So our final submissions for burying items needs be in within 40 minutes- do we want to change anything or should I {dead} what we've got?
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

I have btsc with speedchuck today, but so far all we've managed to do is say hi.
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Okaaaay no response and we have five minutes left so I'll get our submissions in based on what was listed above.

hiding items at E1 E2 F1 F2 sign, B2 B3 B4 oar, B6 B7 hatchet, H2 H3 shovel, D7 pot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Thanks for handling that, OPT.

Manamana stuff:
I don't remember everything, but... important stuff:
We've been open about BTSC since day 2. Committing to BTSC, then not following through is looked down on.
DH basically assumed a leadership role, and we all accepted that for the first while. He's been good at organizing things, though.
Nobody has publicly revealed roles or abilities. Only things we are good at. For example, I am good at puzzles, like this one. Golden is too.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Search method proposal.

We make the big "X" through the whole thing first and then we cover the rest of it by using diagonal lines. If we hit something, we try one more vertically then horizontally.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:So, on day 1, sig didn't show up, and when we lost the Immunity Challenge, he was an easy vote.

Day 2 was fun. My strategy was for as many people as possible to go Yellow Rock until the latest possible time, and then switch to black. Everyone choosing black was the generally accepted 'good strategy', and obviously you guys were smart about it as well. MP07 volunteered to be the one voted out. He replaced in, but was busy enough to not mind.

Day 3 three people got sick: DFaraday, Epi, and S~V~S. DFaraday claimed he could heal people, and so he was supposed to heal Epi last night. Did it work, Epi? Epi was in the worst shape, so we scheduled him to fight last, in the hopes he wouldn't have to fight at all. Those fights were super exciting to read, weren't they? It was a really close one, or so it sounded.
I'm right as rain, although I could stand to eat.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

notsawyer540 wrote:Search method proposal.

We make the big "X" through the whole thing first and then we cover the rest of it by using diagonal lines. If we hit something, we try one more vertically then horizontally.
Is there a specific order you would like to go in? Otherwise I'm just going to go from left to right when determining your order

notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Scotty wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:Search method proposal.

Is there a specific order you would like to go in? Otherwise I'm just going to go from left to right when determining your order
I was proposing it to the group so they can give some input. Those aren't the exact ones I want to go with, but I think the diagonal lines are a good idea.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jeff, I'd like to use my ability to reveal four squares, as early as possible. I'm sure Golden would too, next chance he gets.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, nevermind, got a PM. Nothing is in B4, F5, C7 or A8.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Scotty we will definitely submit one at a time- those are not our final answers.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

speedchuck wrote:Oh, nevermind, got a PM. Nothing is in B4, F5, C7 or A8.

For visual people
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

So we can guess as many as we want but the same person can't go twice in a row?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:So, on day 1, sig didn't show up, and when we lost the Immunity Challenge, he was an easy vote.

I'm right as rain, although I could stand to eat.
Did you get the fish I sent you?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

B2, G2, B7, G7
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Yo, we should probably try to wait for Golden's input before guessing, if Golden is gonna be around at all. He's got a similar ability to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Scotty: B7

Linki:

I think we should go with odd As, even Bs, odd Cs, even Ds etc. All but one of the targets takes up more than two squares, so this strategy has us aiming at half the squares.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

notsawyer540 wrote:Scotty: B7

Linki:

I think we should go with odd As, even Bs, odd Cs, even Ds etc. All but one of the targets takes up more than two squares, so this strategy has us aiming at half the squares.
My bad. Even As, odd Bs, etc.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sorsha wrote:So we can guess as many as we want but the same person can't go twice in a row?
Correct

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Epignosis »

Guys, don't forget the dead tags.
Scotty wrote:If items are not buried by 1pm EST, I will pick spots myself. At 1pm EST, players may start guessing where their opponents have buried their items. You must {dead} your selection for it to count.

For example:

G8
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Survivor Mafia”