Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Merged Tribe: [Night 12]

Post by Scotty »

SURVIVOR: MAFIA
CONTESTANTS:

-Engineer- sig
Spoiler: show
Engineer, originally from Season 12's Exile Island.

She describes herself as highly adventurous, determined and sexy; a "tomboy in high heels."

When building a fire or shelter, her vote in the day poll counts as 3.
She receives a bonus in all Nimbleness challenges.
As long as Engineer is in the game, ?????
Once in the game, Engineer can change her challenge advantage; this must be made clear by PMing the host at some point during the day of the challenge, and will remain in effect for the rest of the game.

Your starting wellness levels are as follows:
20 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.
-Actor- Golden
Actor, originally from Season 2's Africa.

She describes herself as adventurous, fun loving, spontaneous, honest, and kind. Her favorite hobbies include photography, cooking, painting, writing, reading, and her all-time favorite, camping.

Every night, Actor targets three living people on her tribe and copies a power from one player, at random, the next day/night phase, depending on the power. The next cycle, she can either use the power copied or instead abandon the copied power and target 3 people to copy again. If the actor uses a copied power, she may not target 3 more players until the next cycle. May not target the same 3 people twice in a row.

-Cheerleader- Boomslang
Cheerleader, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

She describes herself as mature, determined and attractive. Her favorite hobbies include interior design, working out and dancing.

Cheerleader receives a bonus in all Nimbleness challenges.
Has permanent BTSC with Football Player, as long as both are still alive and on the same tribe.

As long as Football Player is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Cheerleader gains the following ability:
???

-Football Player-

-Student- DrWilgy
Student, originally from Season 11's Guatemala.

She describes herself as enthusiastic, driven and intelligent, a great problem solver and a creative thinker. Her hobbies include skiing, traveling and playing Frisbee with her dog, Toast, who is half golden retriever, half border collie.

If the Student or Teacher ever votes for the other in Tribal Council, they will gain permanent BTSC, provided they are on the same team and neither is eliminated.
Once in the game, she may add herself as a winner to any Reward Challenge: this must be done before the end of day- this does not apply to the entire tribe if her tribe loses the challenge nor can this be applied at the Survivor Auction.

As long as Teacher is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Student gains the following ability:
???

24 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.
-Accountant- DharmaHelper
Accountant, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

She describes herself as competitive, spiritual and "jack-of-all-trades." Her hobbies include golfing, dancing and trap/skeet shooting.

Accountant receives a bonus in all Puzzle Solving challenges.
When the Accountant goes to Tribal Council, her vote has a 10% chance to count as 2, up until the final 4. Every progressive tribal council she frequents, the chance of her vote counting as 2 increases by 2%.

-Chemist- insertnamehere
Chemist, originally from Season 1's Borneo.

She describes herself as independent, out-going and meticulous. In her spare time, she enjoys skydiving, kick-boxing, basketball, and martial arts (she has a black belt in karate).

Chemist may target one player every night to inflict a sickness upon that player, up until the final 4. If left untreated, the target’s food, thirst and energy decrease twice as fast every day thereafter.
Once in the game, during the day, she may gift someone else an extra vote to use during the upcoming night period, up until the final 4. If there is no tribal that night, this action will be refunded. May not target the same person twice in a row in any iteration of night actions.

20 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.[/color

-Crazy Hillbilly-

-Chef- Elohcin
Chef, originally from Season 24's One World.

He describes himself as passionate, determined and motivated. His favorite hobbies include cooking, eating, vacationing with family and surfing.

Two times in the game, he may poison the food, which sickens a target. If left untreated, the target’s food, thirst and energy decrease twice as fast every day thereafter. Fire must be burning to use any action.

As long as Nurse is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Chef receives this ability:
???

-Nurse- DFaraday
Nurse, originally from Season 2's Africa.

She describes herself as happy, content, adventurous, outgoing, and very much in love. Her favorite hobbies are racquetball, paddleball , running, swimming, and motorcycling.

Nurse may target one person every night, including herself. That person becomes immune to action effects from other players as well as completely curing any sickness.

As long as Chef is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Nurse gains the following ability:
???

-Fisherman-

-Poker Player- speedchuck
Poker Player, originally from Season 15's China.

He describes himself as charismatic, fun and loud. His favorite hobbies include playing poker, playing pool and hitting the nightclubs.
Poker Player receives a bonus in all Puzzle Solving challenges.
Every odd night, he may pick a target and role block. He may not select the same target on back to back odd nights.
Poker Player appears as a different role if checked.

As long as the Police Officer is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Poker Player gains the ability:
???

-Superfan- S~V~S
Superfan, originally from Season 23's South Pacific.

He describes himself as neurotic, insecure and brilliant. His favorite hobbies include guitar, trivia and studying the music and history of The Beatles.

Every night, Superfan may deliver a BTSC message to one target.
He does not get as hungry as most and as such starts with a higher hunger level.
If sickened, he is only penalized -1 thirst.

As long as the Lawyer is on another tribe, or is eliminated, Superfan gains the following ability:
???

20 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 15 Hunger.

-Lawyer- LoRab
Lawyer, originally from Season 28's Cagayan

She describes herself as resourceful, tenacious and underestimated. Her favorite hobbies include reading, rabble rousing and golfing/walking/hiking.

This woman loves chaos. Every odd night, she receives the day poll for the next day and can choose to remove one option.
Twice in the game, she can steal 1 point of her choice of either Energy, Hunger, or Thirst from another player. This must be exercised in the night, and the other player must be on the same tribe. Cannot target the same player twice. If player is depleted of the requested attribute, stock will be refunded.

As long as Superfan is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Lawyer gains the following ability:
???

-Police Officer- Long Con
Police Officer, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

He describes himself as versatile, clever and competitive. His favorite hobbies include jet skiing, playing pool and surfing the web.

He enjoys hanging out in his special spy shack. Police Officer may role-check one person every day. If he role checks the same person later in the game(no double-targeting), he also learns all of their secrets.

As long as the Poker Player is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Police Officer gains the following ability:
???

-Construction Worker- Epignosis
Construction Worker, originally from Season 4's Marquesas.

The city of Boston and his family are the things Construction Worker values the most. His favorite hobbies include hockey, fishing and playing cards.
Construction Worker is a master of persuasion. Once in the game, he may force a random player that has never voted for him during the game to vote for a player of his choosing.
Once in the game, he may engage in a night BTSC with a player of his choice. This action must be made during the day.

As long as Crazy Hillbilly is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Construction Worker gains the following ability:
???

-Army Sergeant- notsawyer540
Army Sergeant, originally from Season 18's Tocantins.

Army Sergeant has seen two tours of Afghanistan, and knows how to manage a team.

He receives a bonus in all Willpower challenges.
Each night, he can bark orders at one target, making them expend 2 energy and either 2 hunger or 2 thirst during the night instead of 1 each.
Army Sergeant does not get as thirsty as most, and as such, starts with a higher thirst level.

20 Energy, 15 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.

-Teacher- MovingPictures07
Teacher, originally from Season 23's South Pacific.

She describes herself as driven, positive and enthusiastic. Her favorite hobbies include swimming with her kids, writing/blogging and baking bread.

If the Student or Teacher ever votes for the other in Tribal Council, they will gain permanent BTSC, provided they are on the same team and neither is eliminated.
Teacher provides an analysis every night in the form of tree-mail.

As long as Student is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Teacher gains the following ability:
???

Players

1. Quin - posts
2. Sorsha - posts
3. insertnamehere - posts - Voted out 9th. 3rd Member of Jury.
4. Opt_Outside - posts
5. Elohcin - posts - Voted out 14th. 8th Member of Jury.
6. notsawyer540 - posts - Voted out 7th. 1st Member of Jury.
7. S~V~S - posts - Voted out 12th. 6th Member of Jury.
8. Golden - posts - Voted out 13th. 7th Member of Jury.
9. DFaraday - posts - Voted out 11th. 5th Member of Jury.
10. LoRab - posts - Voted out 15th. 9th Member of Jury.
11. Epignosis - posts - Voted out 8th. 2nd Member of Jury.
12. speedchuck - posts - Voted out 10th. 4th Member of Jury.

Episode Guide

Episode 5: "Merge"
Episode 6: "You Reap What You Sow"
Episode 7: "Same Thought and the Opposite Reaction"
Episode 8: "I Hate to Bring It Up"
Episode 9: "Cold, Bro"
Episode 10: "Alliances Are Going to be Discarded Eventually"
Episode 11: "Don't Hold This Against Me"
Episode 12: "We've Been Neck and Neck"
Episode 13: "Final Tribal"
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Merged Tribe: Day 5

Post by Scotty »

RULES & PROCEDURES
Rules
1. Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.
2. No being outside-of-game-context mean to people! We're all here to have a fun time, and even though this game is based on a reality show where tensions can run high, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
a. If you are feeling frustrated, posting in thread is likely not a great idea. Oftentimes taking a few hours to do something else can really help your mindset in these situations.
b. If at any point you feel bullied, unwelcome, or uncomfortable, please bring it up to the Moderator on Duty and it will be dealt with.
3. Info-dumping IS ALLOWED. Information is a very important part of Survivor. How you choose to use it is up to you.
4. There will be no replacements in this game. If you aren't feeling your best or are having illusions of another life with commitments elsewhere, then figure something out. You could conceivably make it to the end of this game without doing anything, but you may be a liability to your tribe. If you ask to be replaced, I will not snuff out your torch- I will, however, drink some rum.
5. No talking to other players in regards to the game outside of the game thread, with the exception of your assigned BTSC partners, when designated.
6. This is the host color. Don't use it, please!
a. This is the Moderator on Duty (MoD) color. Don't use it unless you're a MoD. Your MoD for this game is juliets. Message her if you need a talk!
7. Dead players and Non-players MAY NOT POST. There will be a specified area for deadies (and non-players) to talk amongst themselves.
8. For off-topic (non-game related) discussions, use this color (labeled OT in the post-drafting screen). For sarcastic posts, feel free to use this color. For pedantic posts, this is the one to use.

Gameplay
1. Phases are in 24 hour cycles, and are split into Day and Night.
2. Day phases will consist of general camp life and challenges
-Most challenges will take place over the full day period, and some will take place at a set time towards the end of the phase, which will be made apparent at the start of the day.
3. Night phases, should the team not win immunity, will consist of Tribal Council, where one player will be voted out of the tribe at the end of the phase via privately-messaged votes. All ties are to be randomly decided among the tied players.
4. You may not target the same player with a Day or Night power two times in a row. This does not include voting for someone at tribal council.
5. All players have a Hunger, Thirst and Energy level, which will be updated via PM at the start of every Day phase (If you do not receive your updated level for some reason, PM either Marmot or myself)
a. If your hunger or thirst level drops to 0 by the end of a night phase, you will be med-evac'd and officially removed from the game.
b. If your energy drops to 0 at any point, you will still be able to remain in the game, but your ability to perform in challenges may prove to be greatly hindered until you regain energy.
c. Players may never exceed their starting attribute levels. Any excess gained in the game will be wasted.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Episode 5: “Merge”

In Mamana, tribal seemed like the last thing on the tribe's mind. They were more focused on the finale to The Bachelor, to be honest.

Wheeling and dealing was the hot topic at tribal. Fresh off of a loss at the reward challenge, players were feeling more prickly than usual.

Probably because they hadn't shaved in days.

No one felt safe except for Golden, who had an immunity for the night. "I'm safe, but I don't feel good about it."

"I don't feel good when the 5th whiskey hits me," stated Epi flatly.

Tribal came, and everyone's favorite host stepped up to the dias.

"It's time to play The Price is Right! And for one of you, the price is very very large: death."

"I never did like that new twist on that show," said Sorsha.

The tribal council started as usual. Every player in turn went up to put a name down.

"I'll get the votes," intoned Probst.

Probst pulled out the Book of the Dead, took a wide stance and began chanting in tongues. The demons from the fire emerged and formed a dirge towards the voting pot. They delivered the urn to Probst before descending back into the fiery depths of hell aka the Recycled Reality Show Graveyard.

"Wow! That was amazing!" screamed OptOut.

"Oomau Sanct Ullcti fi somme holdz," murmured Probst.

The tribe was dumbfounded.

"Erm, I'm sorry. What I meant to say was- if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you wish to play it, now would be the time to do so."

The tribe around at each other once more, thinking surely by now someone would play it.

But no one did.

“Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision will be made and the person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

1st vote:

2nd vote:
1 Vote OptOut, 1 Vote Long Con.

3rd vote:
1 Vote OptOut, 1 Vote Long Con, 1 Vote speedchuck.

4th vote
2 Votes Long Con, 1 Vote OptOut, 1 vote speedchuck.

5th vote:
3 Votes Long Con, 1 Vote OptOut, 1 vote speedchuck

6th vote:
The 5th person voted out of Survivor: Mafia...is Long Con.

Long Con, the tribe has spoken.” Probst pulls out a hand grenade and yells, "Fetch!" to Long Con. Long Con, momentarily dazed, goes diving for it in the bushes and blows up into little pieces.

Long Con was the Police Officer:
Police Officer, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

He describes himself as versatile, clever and competitive. His favorite hobbies include jet skiing, playing pool and surfing the web.

He enjoys hanging out in his special spy shack. Police Officer may role-check one person every day. If he role checks the same person later in the game(no double-targeting), he also learns all of their secrets.

As long as the Poker Player is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Police Officer gains the following ability:
???

************************************************************************************************************************

Over on Atamai, things got a little heated.

DH and Quin butted heads early and often. It seemed like the disadvantaged Old Atamai tribe was outnumbered 4-3, and it was looking far less likely that they were going to change.

At tribal council, a looming cloud hung above the group of people. DH had a menacing glint in his eye, and several people wrung their hands. Who was planning to go home? It sure seemed likely that Quin ruffled too many feathers.

One by one, players went up to the dias, and Scotty Probst gave each a high five as they went. Because he's just that kind of guy. When everyone was finished, he pulled out a grappling hook and shot it straight up into the air. Hooking around the camera crane, he lifted the jar of votes and lasso'd it towards him.

"If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you wish to play it, now would be the time to do so."

Like usual, no one moved.

"OK, once I-"

"Actually..Scot?" said Quin.

Several people's faces went white.

"I would like to play my hidden immunity idol on myself."

Quin bounded up like a schoolgirl asking out her first crush and handed Probst the immunity idol.

"This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Quin do not count.

I will read the votes."

1st vote:
Quin. Does not count.

2nd vote:
Quin. Does not count.

3rd vote:
Quin. Does not count.

4th vote
Quin. Does not count.

5th vote:

6th vote:
The 6th person voted out of Survivor: Mafia...is DharmaHelper

DharmaHelper, the tribe has spoken.” Probst pulls out a throwing dagger and lunged forward; with a perfect arc, it plunged into DharmaHelper's chest cavity.

"The Lannisters send their regards," mouthed Quin.

DharmaHelper has been voted out. He was the Accountant:
Accountant, originally from Season 28's Cagayan.

She describes herself as competitive, spiritual and "jack-of-all-trades." Her hobbies include golfing, dancing and trap/skeet shooting.

Accountant receives a bonus in all Puzzle Solving challenges.
When the Accountant goes to Tribal Council, her vote has a 10% chance to count as 2, up until the final 4. Every progressive tribal council she frequents, the chance of her vote counting as 2 increases by 2%.

************************************************************************************************************************

But just as each tribe was leaving, Scotty Probst pulled another fast one.

"Oh, one more thing," he said, smirking.

"Drop your buffs again."

The tribes have been merged.

It is now Day 5. Day will end in 24 hours at Midnight, EST.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[center]Challenge #5: X Marks the Spot [Puzzle Solving]
INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY, no reward[/center][/size]
Each participant will lose 2 energy and 2 thirst in this challenge.
Welcome to your 1st Individual Immunity Challenge! Gone are tribal immunities. Instead, you’re vying for this beautiful shell necklace just strung together in our very own Survivor: Mafia sweatshop (tm) located behind the set. Wear this, and you’re safe from tribal council. Just when you thought you were done digging in the ground, you are tasked with finding a buried idol using a progressively revealed logic puzzle as your guide. Yay for digging!

Given is a 6x6 grid (A1-F6). One plot has the idol; the rest have lost hopes and dreams. Every plot on the map is comprised of either a palm tree or a water source; the idol can be buried in any space.

There are 12 total clues in this logic puzzle. The twist? I have randomly assigned 2 of the 12 to every player. (This means that 2 different people will have possession of each clue). You may share what you know, share misinformation, or hold everything close to your chest.

There can only be one person digging in a plot. To “Claim” a plot, {dead} the plot you wish to begin digging in (i.e. F2), and you will claim it for yourself. Once you have committed to a plot, you may not change your mind.

As a reminder: Participating in this challenge will sap 2 energy and 2 thirst merely by digging in the hot sun.
You may claim a plot at any time today. Winner, if there is one, will be revealed at end of day.

I have placed a palm tree in the top left to start.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Golden »

Wow, a merge. That was unexpected. And two pretty exciting tribals by the sounds.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Df please heal me!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well played quin!
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by DFaraday »

Don't mess with Atamai.
Golden wrote:Df please heal me!
Ok, as long as you haven't sworn not to vote like half the field. We kill people for that, as you've seen.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

If people could post their current stats I can make better decisions about when to heal which players.

Also, I'm going to start on the shelter again, I'd bet not having one makes us more susceptible to the elements and thus, sickness. If anyone could help that'd be great.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm down to 5 food. I'm very hungry and I lose food faster because I'm sick.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Quin »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't know how you guys did that challenge so fast, but I was soooo gutted.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 39

Post by insertnamehere »

Called it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:Called it.
Sorry for being such a twat in BTSC.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

@DF I have 13 energy, 10 thirst and 9 hunger.

I never got a PM, but I could be sick. Given all the fish I caught, I should have full hunger. I'll have to clarify.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Also, what happened on your end? It seems pretty ambiguous from the host post.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Called it.
Sorry for being such a twat in BTSC.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

By the way, I'm assuming our fishing gear got brought over as well?

Add to that, DH found a chicken in our camp yesterday, so someone's getting +1 to their hunger randomly each day if that was brought over also.
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote:I'm down to 5 food. I'm very hungry and I lose food faster because I'm sick.
We should net a lot of fish if we send whoever has a fishing bonus out with the fishing gear. Then they can give you some tonight. And I'll target you, you should be fine by the next day.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:Also, what happened on your end? It seems pretty ambiguous from the host post.
What do you mean?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:Also, what happened on your end? It seems pretty ambiguous from the host post.
What do you mean?
Like, how did your tribal go down? Ours was lots of fun.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't think there's much to ours. Just about who people did and didn't trust, and who might have had an idol.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden, do you want to have BTSC tonight?

I also have an open invitation for anyone else who wants to talk to me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I would also like to talk to Golden. :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I did have two planned before I was expecting the merge... I would like it though. I'll see if I can figure it out, but I would like to have btsc with both of you too. Maybe we can sort it out over a couple of days.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Mr. Popular's put us on the waiting list :pout:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:Mr. Popular's put us on the waiting list :pout:
Not necessarily, but I don't want to let opt or epi down either, they were who I already said I would to.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:Mr. Popular's put us on the waiting list :pout:
Not necessarily, but I don't want to let opt or epi down either, they were who I already said I would to.
I know, I'm kidding. I'm happy to talk to anybody, myself.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's annoying that you just keep building shelters over and over again. Why can't we just live in a shelter we already have?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:It's annoying that you just keep building shelters over and over again. Why can't we just live in a shelter we already have?
That would be too easy.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

At least there's lots of us. With several fishing, several building shelter, some fire and some water, we might be able to restore a lot of our stats hopefully.

I went to collect water, I'm quite thirsty.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

With 12 of us we can get a lot done.

Sorsha's our go-to fisherman if she's up to it today. I'll come with you for water. I tend to be successful doing that, though I'm not sure how difficult water gathering can be :ponder:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Cool, I like tagalongs.

Hopefully sorsha's great now she's back with the fishing gear. I wonder how much she caught yesterday. Apparently you guys were killing it with the fish, it's probably why you won the strength challenge.
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 7

Post by notsawyer540 »

Wow, I did not expect a merger this soon.

I'm fishing cause I need food.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I hold clues 3 and 4.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 122

Post by S~V~S »

Omg I fell asleep and slept late.

Sorry DH. DAT BAT. No one comes into our hut and threatens us with a bat.

I am putting in bts for Faraday and I would Reallllly like Golden but if he's backed up I would like INH. Then I will get coffee and figure out what's going on.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:If people could post their current stats I can make better decisions about when to heal which players.

Also, I'm going to start on the shelter again, I'd bet not having one makes us more susceptible to the elements and thus, sickness. If anyone could help that'd be great.
I am good Faraday :cloud9:

For now I am on water detail, but if no one else picks shelter I will switch.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Wow.... Wasn't expecting that result or the merge so soon. Well...I have been screwed over one too many times. No more nice gal.

Lorab, may we talk tonight? Golden, I know there's a line, but eventually I want to talk to you. Opt...Can we talk tonight too?

I have info about the challenge...Anyone else?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Sorsha »

I'd like to talk to opt today and whoever else.

Going fishing... waiting on an update from Scotty about my last fish catch. I think it was missed.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm stroking the fire.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Screwed over how? By people identifying the biggest threat to themselves and eliminating it; playing the game as designed?

He came into our camp and started swinging around a bat and trying to control us with the implied threat of violence. We did not screw you over, we did you a favor. Like me, you were NOT a part of his final five.

In any case, water under the bridge, what's done is done. I am glad to be back with old friends and look forward to new ones.

Mamanas, what did LC do?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:Wow.... Wasn't expecting that result or the merge so soon. Well...I have been screwed over one too many times. No more nice gal.

Lorab, may we talk tonight? Golden, I know there's a line, but eventually I want to talk to you. Opt...Can we talk tonight too?

I have info about the challenge...Anyone else?
^^ That was in reply to this.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I don't like being lied to. That's all I have to say about that.

You care about this but not the info I have on the challenge? :ponder:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Of course I care about what happened last night. Why wouldn't I?

And, again, if you think DH was NOT lying to you, I am not sure what to say to that. This is "Survivor" not "BFFs Forever". He was going after Quin last night, and me next. Had it been the other way around, and it was happening to you and you had the chance to stop it, you would have. Or you would not be playing this kind of LMS game.

And since this is a personal immunity challenge, I have not decided for myself yet whether personal info is something we wish to discuss, and did not want to push you into disclosing something that may not be to your benefit. So I chose not to comment on it.

Please tell me we aren't going to spend all of our time making :ponder: suspicious faces over each other at trivia.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You're a lot of fun, SVS. :).

SMS has taken over my messenger+ app and I don't know how to get rid of it. I got rid of it when it took over my Facebook messenger app by googling how to do so, but I'm having real trouble figuring this one out. Any of you tech savvy people know how to do it?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by speedchuck »

11 Energy, 8 Thirst, and 6 Hunger. That's where I am, having not eaten (to my knowledge) a single fish. :P I'm not sick, though, so there are still some worse off than me.

Puzzle solvers like me get three clues today. I'm considering sharing a couple of them.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

**message+
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by speedchuck »

What if every person shared their least helpful clue? Or a clue and a false clue? Enough to get some information out there, but also not enough to give away the location?

Does anybody have any suggestions on sharing? Because if we don't share, it's probable that nobody will get the idol (which may be fine, I guess, IDK). More fun to share.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:I'm stroking the fire.
Better get DF to bandage your hands. :puppy:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote:What if every person shared their least helpful clue? Or a clue and a false clue? Enough to get some information out there, but also not enough to give away the location?

Does anybody have any suggestions on sharing? Because if we don't share, it's probable that nobody will get the idol (which may be fine, I guess, IDK). More fun to share.
That's a good idea. Here is one of my clues.

The 1st row is all palm trees

Return to “Survivor Mafia”