Walk out on the sandbar in the ocean
No votes
Walk between the triangular rock formation
No votes
Walk to the top of the nearby ridge
No votes
Take a nap
No votes
Throw Russell's hat in the fire (Host/Non-player Option)
Scotty (1), Marmot (2), S~V~S (6) 38%
Total votes : 8
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 179

Re: Merged Tribe: [Day 11]

Post by Quin »

Opt_Outside wrote:
Quin wrote:rip fire
I'll move to fire. I hate to ask, but if anyone has some food to give away in exchange that would be super helpful. Getting nervous
You could always eat Doodle.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

oh my god
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Opt_Outside »

Quin wrote:
Opt_Outside wrote:
Quin wrote:rip fire
I'll move to fire. I hate to ask, but if anyone has some food to give away in exchange that would be super helpful. Getting nervous
You could always eat Doodle.
I'm a vegetarian and even the thought of eating a virtual chicken is like... nahh
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Quin wrote:oh my god
Dude, we've been on each other's tails every time.

I get to share this reward. I don't know exactly what it will entail but my instinct is to take Quin because, as I said above, we've been neck and neck for these past several challenges and I think he's earned it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Opt_Outside wrote:

I get to share this reward. I don't know exactly what it will entail but my instinct is to take Quin because, as I said above, we've been neck and neck for these past several challenges and I think he's earned it.
:haha: Thanks for thinking of me. I'm also just that little bit shy every time I face you. In the totem challenge I lost to you by 2 energy :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Merged Tribe: [Night 11]

Post by Quin »

Poll speculation: Tomorrow will have elements that incorporate strength, nimbleness, puzzle solving etc elements, so you're just picking the type of thing you want the disadvantage in.
ImageImageImageImage
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Quin wrote:
Opt_Outside wrote:

:haha: Thanks for thinking of me. I'm also just that little bit shy every time I face you. In the totem challenge I lost to you by 2 energy :disappoint:
I'm so glad we decided to talk about that one rather than burning all our energy!

If this restores food or energy, I'm happy to spend the next few days doing the camp stuff like stoking the fire and any shelter repairs so that those I don't take on reward can spend time fishing and resting
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Quin wrote:Poll speculation: Tomorrow will have elements that incorporate strength, nimbleness, puzzle solving etc elements, so you're just picking the type of thing you want the disadvantage in.
Hmm I hope it's not tricking us into choosing our weakest and then having that be the challenge we're forced to do... but Scotty wouldn't do that ....right Scotty? He's a nice guy....right?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Attention: this is the last night that Hidden Immunity Idols may be used. If you have one and wish to play it, tonight would be the time to do so.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

I voted "being week" in the pole. I fear what will be given to be if I am honest.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Opt--thank you for switching to fire. I'm glad we have the fire back.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Episode 12: "We've Been Neck and Neck"
5 is the loneliest number.
And this time it truly was five. Because one member of the family left. The chicken, or what was left of it, was left in pieces next to the fire. Seemed someone was hungry.

------------------------------------------------

At tribal, Scotty Probst was already sitting when players arrived. He had a stern look on his face.

"I'm sorry that one of you will have to go tonight. It's in the spectator's best interests that people leave. Otherwise this game would never end," probed Probst.

The tribal council went as usual, or as usual as it could. Every player in turn went up to put a name down.

"I'll go get the votes."

Probst walked over to the dias and walked right back to the podium. Nothing special.

"Wow! That was amazing!" whispered Elo.

"Now…if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, you may do so now. This is the last night it can be played.”

Quin bolted upright and practically ran to Probst.

"Well, since it is the last night to do so and all...I'm playing it for myself. I aint goin home tonight," Quin bragged.

“This...is a hidden immunity idol. Another one from you in so many days.
Quin has used his Hidden Immunity Idol on himself. Any votes cast against him will not count. Once the votes are read, the decision will be made and the person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes."

1st vote:
Quin. Does not count.

2nd vote:
Quin. Does not count.

3rd vote:
Quin. Does not count.

4th vote:
1 vote Elohcin.

5th vote
“The 13th person voted out of Survivor: Mafia...is Elohcin.

Elohcin, the tribe has spoken. You will become the eighth member of the Jury. As a jury member, you will be tasked with ultimately voting for and deciding who you think deserves to be called the winner of this game."

"Oh mannnnn," cursed Elo. Then she was led away.

Elohcin was the Chef:
Chef, originally from Season 24's One World.

He describes himself as passionate, determined and motivated. His favorite hobbies include cooking, eating, vacationing with family and surfing.

Two times in the game, he may poison the food, which sickens a target. If left untreated, the target’s food, thirst and energy decrease twice as fast every day thereafter. Fire must be burning to use any action.

As long as Nurse is on a different tribe, or is eliminated, Chef receives this ability:
???

Your starting wellness levels are as follows:
20 Energy, 10 Thirst, and 10 Hunger.

************************************************************************************************************************

ATTENTION: THE RULES FOR BTSC HAVE CHANGED AGAIN. YOU MAY ONLY SELECT 1 NAME FOR BTSC TONIGHT. IF IT MATCHES THE NAME OF ANOTHER, YOU WILL GAIN BTSC WITH THEM.

[center]It is now Day 12. Day will end in 24 hours at Midnight, PST.[/center]

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

FINAL CHALLENGE: Final Form
Immunity Challenge: (Nimbleness, Strength, Puzzle Solving, and Willpower)
Congratulations on making it this far, players! You have one more challenge to play.
This final challenge has 3 legs to it, encompassing agility, speed, endurance and critical thinking. You’ve come this far, and securing immunity here is the only guaranteed way you can make it to the Final Tribal Council, where you will be able to plead your case to the Jury as to why you deserve to be the Sole Survivor.

(You may perform these legs in any order as you wish in thread, but you must complete all three eventually. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY FOR INSTRUCTIONS)

1. Retrieving the Key (Nimbleness or Strength)
Players start in a locked cage on sand. The cage has two locks: one on the exit door to the east, and one on a compartment containing a bag of puzzle pieces next to you. A pile of sticks and wrapping reeds sit next to each of you. Outside the cage in an adjoining room to the north about 10 feet away is the key to your lock hanging on a peg. Outside the cage in a room to your south is the key to the puzzle pieces in a box next to you. You can either craft a long stick to fish for your keys through the bars or burrow a hole big enough to shimmy your way under the bars to physically retrieve your respective keys.
If you choose to dig in the sand, you will need to do so for both the north and south rooms; this will expend energy. If you run out of energy in this challenge you will begin to expend thirst and hunger.
If you choose to build a long pole, you only need to build it once, provided it holds up, and will expend no energy.

Option A) Building a Long Pole: (Nimbleness)

For each segment you add, it takes 20 seconds. You can attempt to reach through the bars after only 5 segments have been sewn together. This has only a 30% chance to reach the key, and a 10% chance to wilt from poor wrapping. When it wilts, you must pull it back and rewrap it, costing you another 10 seconds. When it doesn't reach, you try again, which costs you 5 seconds. Each reach will take 5 seconds. With 6 segments, it has a 60% chance to reach the key, and a 25% chance to wilt. With 7 segments, it has an 90% chance to reach the key, and a 50% chance to wilt.
Once you collect both keys, you can move on.

When submitting for these actions, you must submit your decisions in the thread by {b}bolding{/b} them. Your decisions can be made in chunks (i.e. "Add 2 segments and try", and when you fail, choose to "Try once more and if it wilts, build a 2nd increment") or all at once (i.e. Build 2 segments and keep trying to reach until i do")

Option B) Digging Under: (Strength)

Digging will require you to expend energy and you will need to dig twice: one under both the north and south walls.
To dig each hole, you will dig in increments; each increment will take 30 seconds and cost you two energy. At depth level 1, the hole will be pretty shallow- you will have a 20% chance to fit. If you don't fit, you will have to crawl out again, which will cost you 10 seconds. Level 2 will be mediocrely manageable, and you will have a 40% chance to fit. Level 3 will be a good size and you will have an 80% chance to fit.
Level 4 will be a perfect fit and you will always fit.

When submitting for these actions, you must submit your decisions in the thread by {b}bolding{/b} them. Your decisions can be made in chunks (i.e. "Dig one increment", and when you fail, choose to "dig another increment") or all at once (i.e. dig until 3rd increment and keep trying to fit under until i get through")

After retrieving the key, your chance to fit will increase by 10% on your way back through.

Once you have retrieved your puzzle pieces, exit through the now unlocked door into the balance beam.
2. Walking the Plank (Willpower)
You enter a balance beam maze while carrying your bag of puzzle pieces. You must traverse the maze by selecting a path to take based on the pictures you are sent. All you know is that the exit of the maze is north.

When choosing a path, you always have a 5% chance to fall. If you fall, it will cost you 20 seconds and you must go back to the start. Each time you choose a path, it will take 5 seconds to traverse to the next panel. Panels are 5x1 in the direction you are looking. Some panels will end in dead ends, so it will take you 5 seconds to traverse back into another panel.

3. Symbol Puzzle or Number Puzzle (Puzzle Solving)

Make a choice of either Option A or B! You must select one type of puzzle to complete. Make your selection by PMing me your choice and we'll set up a time for me to send you the puzzle. As per usual, your time starts when I send the puzzle.

Option A) Symbol Puzzle
Use imagery and letter swapping to solve a few riddles and raise your flag.

Option B) Number Puzzle
Find the correct combination to a number lock! The correct combination will unlock the pin and raise your flag!

Finish all 3 in the fastest time, and you'll be guaranteed to sit on the Final Tribal Council.

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Polls

Post by Scotty »

Night 11:
What is your weakest trait?

You may select 1 option

Strength
Quin (2) 13%
Nimbleness
Opt_Outside (8) 13%
Puzzle Solving
No votes
Willpower
Sorsha (6), LoRab (7) 25%
Being Weak
Elohcin (5) 13%
Containing a Giggle (Host/Non-player Option)
Scotty (1), Marmot (3), S~V~S (4) 38%
Total votes : 8

Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Elo- I'm not sure if you caught what I said at the end of our chat or if you'd already gone to bed. I can't wait to play with you again. I had to vote for you tonight because you were the only one I hadn't made a long standing pact not to vote for this far down the line. But it's been a pleasure

Also WHO ATE DOODLE COME ON GUYS
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Merged Tribe: [Day 12]

Post by Quin »

woah rude
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hey Opt, who did you wind up taking with you on the reward? I got my hopes up but I haven't got a PM about it :grin:

No problems though.
ImageImageImageImage
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Quin wrote:Hey Opt, who did you wind up taking with you on the reward? I got my hopes up but I haven't got a PM about it :grin:

No problems though.
I took you-Ii guess we'll see how that goes
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Opt_Outside wrote:
Quin wrote:Hey Opt, who did you wind up taking with you on the reward? I got my hopes up but I haven't got a PM about it :grin:

No problems though.
I took you-Ii guess we'll see how that goes
I just got the PM, whoops. Thanks for that. I got a nice boost to my stats.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Opt_Outside wrote:Elo- I'm not sure if you caught what I said at the end of our chat or if you'd already gone to bed. I can't wait to play with you again. I had to vote for you tonight because you were the only one I hadn't made a long standing pact not to vote for this far down the line. But it's been a pleasure

Also WHO ATE DOODLE COME ON GUYS
I'm not gonna lie, I thought about it after I mentioned it last night, because it was all but certain someone would eat it. I didn't though. I even considered playing one of my spare idols on it.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sad to see you go, Elo!
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sorsha: I enjoyed our conversation. Would you like to continue it?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

:shifty:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote::shifty:
It's shifty to request BTSC in the thread, now?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:
No.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
No.
So, then, what was the meaning of your smiley comment?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
No.
So, then, what was the meaning of your smiley comment?
I just like smileys.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Hey, ScottJeff, I'd like to do the retreiving the key leg of the challenge.

Option B. All at once. Dig until 4th increment, and keep trying to fit under until I get through.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Sorsha »

LoRab wrote:Sorsha: I enjoyed our conversation. Would you like to continue it?
Yes
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty for the digging it says we need to dig twice so if I choose to dig 4 increments x 2 energy is it going to just be 8 or 8 each time for a total of 16?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sorsha wrote:Scotty for the digging it says we need to dig twice so if I choose to dig 4 increments x 2 energy is it going to just be 8 or 8 each time for a total of 16?
You will be digging once for each wall- both north and south- because there is a key in both the north and south rooms. So yes, a total of 16 energy will Be required if you dig 4 increments for each hole

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

For your "Walk the Plank", you should be selecting a letter via PM as a means of directing where you wish to walk

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

LoRab wrote:Hey, ScottJeff, I'd like to do the retreiving the key leg of the challenge.

Option B. All at once. Dig until 4th increment, and keep trying to fit under until I get through.
Clarification: Do we automatically stop digging if we get through if we have sent it all at once? I think I misunderstood what you meant here.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
LoRab wrote:Hey, ScottJeff, I'd like to do the retreiving the key leg of the challenge.

Clarification: Do we automatically stop digging if we get through if we have sent it all at once? I think I misunderstood what you meant here.
That is correct. Let me tabulate yours real fastlike

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab dug for a while. This took 2 minutes and 8 energy, but she retrieved the first key.

How does she want to proceed with the next room?

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:

LoRab dug for a while. This took 2 minutes and 8 energy, but she retrieved the first key.

Dig one increment
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Dig one increment
Do you want to try and fit under?

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Dig one increment
yes. I thought that was implied.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Dig one increment
yes. I thought that was implied.
You dig one increment, which takes 30 seconds. It takes 4 tries to fit under, for a total of 40 seconds. You grab the bag and crawl back through, no problem.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll do B and dig two increments and then try as long as it takes to get through (for the first hole)
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Part one option a: build five sections and try, adding one section each time it fails until I finish
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:I'll do B and dig two increments and then try as long as it takes to get through (for the first hole)
You dig twice costing you 4 energy. It took 3 tries, but you finally fit, retrieved your bag and got back through. The whole ordeal took you 90 seconds

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:I'll do B and dig two increments and then try as long as it takes to get through (for the first hole)
You dig twice costing you 4 energy. It took 3 tries, but you finally fit, retrieved your bag and got back through. The whole ordeal took you 90 seconds
For the second hole, dig one increment and try at most three times.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sorsha wrote:Part one option a: build five sections and try, adding one section each time it fails until I finish
You wrap 5 segments together and attempt to reach the key. You do so, and it doesn't wilt at all! You retrieve the first key! That took you 1 minute 40 seconds

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ATTENTION: due to my limited availability, I have to extend this phase by 24 hours. I'm sorry if this screws up people's schedules but I'm not close to finishing this challenge

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:ATTENTION: due to my limited availability, I have to extend this phase by 24 hours. I'm sorry if this screws up people's schedules but I'm not close to finishing this challenge
Thank god, I was thinking about asking you the same thing.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:ATTENTION: due to my limited availability, I have to extend this phase by 24 hours. I'm sorry if this screws up people's schedules but I'm not close to finishing this challenge
Thank you, Scottyjeff!
Opt_Outside
Stool Pigeon

Post by Opt_Outside »

Oh thank god. I was going to have to try to do it all in an hour
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Opt_Outside wrote:
Oh thank god. I was going to have to try to do it all in an hour
You won't be able to. I've been doing the balancing act thing for the past 5 hours.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Survivor Mafia”