JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

2016 Socky Awards

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Annual Socky Awards - 2016

As we approach the month of March, progressing through our Game of Champions and deep into 2017, it's about that time to decide who will be taking away the coveted Socky Awards for the 2016 Mafia year on The Syndicate. :slick:

A few of us have assembled an award set which you, The People, will vote in to determine the award winners. The guidelines for voting will be contained in the second post of this thread. The categories are as follows:

Best Job -- Which 2016 game within the Jobs category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games will be listed later in this post.

Best Side Mission -- Which 2016 game within the Side Missions category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games will be listed later in this post.

Best Heist -- Which 2016 game within the Heists category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games will be listed later in this post.

Best Theme -- Which 2016 game within any category do you feel boasted the best theme? Define this however you like. Eligible games will be listed later in this post.

Best Civilian Team Victory -- Within which 2016 game do you feel the civilian faction performed the best? All games are eligible.

Best Mafia Team Victory -- Within which 2016 game do you feel a/the mafia faction performed the best? All games are eligible.

Best Host/Host Team -- Which host or team of hosts do you think provided the overall best Mafia experience of the year? All games are eligible.

Best Civilian -- Which individual player do you feel was the best performer as a civilian in 2016, either in reference to a single game performance or the full year in combination? Define this however you like.

Best Mafioso -- Which individual player do you feel was the best performer as a mafioso in 2016, either in reference to a single game performance or the full year in combination? Define this however you like.

Best Independent -- Which individual player do you feel was the best performer as an independent role in 2016, either in reference to a single game performance or the full year in combination? Define this however you like.

Best Newcomer -- Which individual player who played their first-ever game on The Syndicate in 2016 do you feel was the best performer, added the most to the community, and/or was the most entertaining? Define this however you like.

Best Role Use -- Which individual player do you feel used the mechanics of their role the most effectively or in the most entertaining way during a game in 2016? Define this however you like.

Spirit Award -- This award is perhaps the most broad. Which individual player and/or contributor to the Mafia community here on The Syndicate did the most to promote a fun and welcoming playing environment for everyone else to enjoy in 2016? Define this however you like.

Funniest Poster -- Which indivdual player or contributor made you laugh the most in 2016? Define this however you like.

Best Quote*** -- Follow the asterisks to the spoiler at the bottom of this post to see which quotes were nominated throughout the year for the title of Best Quote. Pick your favorite. If you recall another quote that wasn't included here, feel free to select that quote too.

~~~

Eligible games by category (NOTE: Special games are included here with the category which best represents their size):

Jobs
2015 Game of Champions
Star Wars
Arkham
Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts
Downton Abbey
Battlestar Galactica
The Office
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Monkey Island
A Series of Unfortunate Events

Side Missions
Of Montreal
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Mafia Championship Scrimmage
Spirited Away
Barry Lyndon
Transistor
Psych Mafia
Mad Max
Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Heists
Lost Again- Season 1
Arrested Development
Zodiac
Esbjörn Svensson Trio
Futurama
Attack on Titan
Triskaidekaphobia
RED vs. BLUE
Jessica Jones- Season 1
Parks and Recreation
Lost Again- Season 2
Haiku

Burglaries NOTE: There is no award for "Best Burglary" because we've still only played a small number. These games are still eligible though for the general awards.
Election Night Mafia
A Burglary About a Burglary
New Year's Eve Eve Party

*** Nominations for Best Quote can be viewed in this spoiler:
Spoiler: show
Turf Wars:
Scotty wrote:From low-posters, however, I honestly just felt Tranq's 2 posts to be lacking. He was like a paraplegic cheerleader- wanting to be part of the game, but had a hard time dancing with the others. (Oh god I'm going to hell for that one)
Turf Wars:
Epignosis wrote:I ain't having a tie, so I'll be breaking this bad boy as soon as I finish reading this shit and make up my mind. I have twelve minutes.

Which doesn't look like it's going to happen because I cannot friggin post. :disappoint:

Addendum: Fuck!

Addendum: Fucking hell!

Addendum: Please stop posting.

Addendum: No, seriously. Just for a second.

Addendum: :suspish:
Turf Wars:
Scotty wrote:Gotta be honest. Sig and Enrique's scrambling after that lunch is more enjoyable than the eggs I had this morning. and those eggs were damn tasty.
Turf Wars:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Let the baddies hit the floor.
Turf Wars:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Quin wrote:In that case, I'm going to immerse myself in the Sims 4 for the next 194 hours. Everybody hates my sim for some reason. He's a doctor, by the way.
The classic Sims formula to make people love you is TALK TALK TALK JOKE TALK JOKE TALK FLIRT JOKE GIVE BACK RUB FLIRT GIVE GIFT FLIRT FLIRT HUG HUG ENTERTAIN KISS KISS WOO HOO PEE ON FLOOR
"Business Cards":
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Good to know. I'll stop telling people I play mafia and start telling them I'll play werewolf. :blush:
You will suddenly find you are being sent pictures of shirtless men and have many girls asking you to bite them.

Just stick with mafia.
You know I only come here to meet the ladies and the shirtless men.

I also like men who know their way around a trapeze. :llama:
Arkham Mafia:
sprityo wrote:Autocorrect is a cruel mistrust
Downton Abbey Mafia:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:So Epi what are you feeling about sig then?
Feeling? I'm not feeling anything about sig. I don't think its my feelings about sig that matter all too much anyway.
but, but, :(
I was planning our honeymoon.

Are you saying you're going to leave me at the alter! I bought myself a dress and converted to Mormonism for nothing!
:disappoint: :sigh: :disappoint:

:P

Though seriously, do you think I'm good, bad, leaning good, leaning bad, ect.
Battlestar Galactica:
Scotty wrote:Sometimes cookies go missing from the pantry but that doesn't mean I'm gonna start suspecting the vacuum cleaner.
Battlestar Galactica:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:No... I'm not a frak'n toaster!
You're a brave little frak'n toaster.
Battlestar Galactica:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I win. I'm so good at this.
You beat yourself by mere seconds.
I was too excited on the first one and fired prematurely. :sigh:
Battlestar Galactica:
Scotty wrote:This post has less content in it than my checking account, and daddy needs new shoes.
Battlestar Galactica:
Polo wrote:Giant-ass clues or giant ass-clues?
Battlestar Galactica:
Scotty wrote:EBWOP
SVS could eat a hat, not cat.

Now please, a few more people vote for dog
Battlestar Galactica BTSC:
UNKNOWN USER wrote:Say this:

"The Final Five Arises, by your command"

And thanks for your patience with me being so quiet, it is not easy being an evil cylon overlord :(
Triskaidekaphobia Mafia:
Scotty wrote:My turn:
I've been waiting til end of day to say this, but I got a peek of GMan last night:

He's been working out :shifty:

RED vs. BLUE:
Ricochet wrote:Image
RED vs. BLUE:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You guys do your thing with your POE and whatever else you have that works for you. I'll vote. Just tell me where to vote.
You're willing to vote for who I ask you to vote for?
No, you ninny.
UNKNOWN GAME:
Long Con wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
> not a baddie
> internets while driving
:nicenod:
Monkey Island:
thellama73 wrote:And no, that's not an error, despite what I know you're all thinking.
Parks & Recreation:
Ron Swanson wrote:Ok people, I reckon some of you may still have difficulties in finding your footing in this hunt, so let me offer you the best advice there is. Behold! The Swanson Pyramid of Mafia Greatness. Foolproof in catching the bad guys and winning every game.

If image is too large, I don't give a damn, but you can click right and open it on another tab.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: 2016 Socky Awards

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Voting guidelines:

~ You are eligible to vote in these Socky awards if you played in or hosted at least one of the eligible games listed in the first post.

~ You may place TWO votes in each category, though it is not required. There will still only be one winner named, but this allows for more players to be recognized.

~ All votes must be sent privately to the Sockys2016 account to be counted. Link

~ You are not required to vote in every category.

~ Voting will be open for about one week, with a deadline set on Saturday the 4th of March at 11:59:59 PM eastern standard time (US). You may start voting immediately.

~ You are allowed to discuss your votes in this thread or campaign if you so desire. Remember though that some element of surprise makes this more fun. :grin:

~ Any questions you have should be directed to myself, juliets, Marmot, G-Man, Golden, or Long Con.

We're excited to bring the Socky Awards back this year and hope to see a lot of participation. Thanks everyone and have fun with it. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Ron Swanson wrote:Ok people, I reckon some of you may still have difficulties in finding your footing in this hunt, so let me offer you the best advice there is. Behold! The Swanson Pyramid of Mafia Greatness. Foolproof in catching the bad guys and winning every game.

If image is too large, I don't give a damn, but you can click right and open it on another tab.
Well, hello beautiful.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Is there a list of players eligible for the New Member category?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh I guess I can look at the members list sorted by join date, but there might be someone who joined earlier and didn't play until later
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

...holy shit Quin only joined a year ago?! well damn there ya go
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

List of players who joined the site/played their first game here in 2016:
Aragorn
Beck
Boulders
DrumBeats
DrWilgette
Dunny
Dyslexicon
ekenat
Equivocate
Frog
Goldy
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts2005
Jan
leetic
lovedelic
Marco
Nachomamma8
Nerolunar
notsawyer540
ObscureAllure
Polo
Psittaciform
Quin
skycatguylover98
SokothQultuq
soup
TheCapsFan
Zexy
Zeus
If anyone feels like they apply to this list but aren't included, please let me know.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Golden »

Damn there's a lot of good players there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Ricochet »

Mah boi Polo is in there, pretty sure he has not lost a game.

*checkin'*

Yep. 4-0. :faint:

Last one should be Zeus, right, not Zues?

I think I already know which quote I'm voting for, on account of having pissed myself upon rereading it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Fixed. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I already know what quote I'm voting for lol. One stands out for me.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by G-Man »

I realize that all my Prison Yard homeboys got a special banner for Turf Wars but can I vote for them as a group for Best Indy? The category says best individual player but we were all indies in the Yard, yo, and we worked together.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 21
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote:I realize that all my Prison Yard homeboys got a special banner for Turf Wars but can I vote for them as a group for Best Indy? The category says best individual player but we were all indies in the Yard, yo, and we worked together.
Yeah that damn posting every 10 minutes or whatever it was - that was just cruel. We deserve an award!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
G-Man wrote:I realize that all my Prison Yard homeboys got a special banner for Turf Wars but can I vote for them as a group for Best Indy? The category says best individual player but we were all indies in the Yard, yo, and we worked together.
Yeah that damn posting every 10 minutes or whatever it was - that was just cruel. We deserve an award!
I'd endorse this, since it's the closest chance I have to getting a player banner this year. My playing year is the blargh and I don't see a Best Roadkill award.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:

No profanity. Solitary a month.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote:
Let's discuss in the lair. :ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think we're going to have to say no to the Prisoner team being eligible as a group for the Best Independent award. That is intended to be an individual recognition. If anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask! :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

CLARIFICATION:

You're permitted to place two votes in each category, but they must be two different votes. No double-dipping. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A little campaigning for a team that I think might otherwise be overlooked:

We hosted the Mafia Championship Scrimmage game here, and a number of highly skilled players came to our site to play. Most of them were participants in the Mafia Universe tournament which Golden and Sloonei performed so well in. These were a pile of excellent players and they were all motivated to show what they could do in a competitive environment before the tournament. All but one of them were civilians.

The mafia team kicked their ass. MovingPictures07, sig, ika, and Inawordyes played lights out baddie ball.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, not so much ika

Can I vote silverwolf/ika as the best new player, hydra style? :haha:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Vote Quin for Best Mafioso Loss 2016.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Quin »

Sloonei for the Just Wont Die award 2016.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I believe the scumsters tried to kill me unsuccessfully twice in Turf Wars too.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:A little campaigning for a team that I think might otherwise be overlooked:

We hosted the Mafia Championship Scrimmage game here, and a number of highly skilled players came to our site to play. Most of them were participants in the Mafia Universe tournament which Golden and Sloonei performed so well in. These were a pile of excellent players and they were all motivated to show what they could do in a competitive environment before the tournament. All but one of them were civilians.

The mafia team kicked their ass. MovingPictures07, sig, ika, and Inawordyes played lights out baddie ball.
:mafia:

That is hands down my most treasured win after all these years of playing. I was frustrated at ika a few times :haha: but it really was an epic team effort all around. My heart was racing the entire game. That was a hell of a townie team to go up against, but somehow we did it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just submitted my votes. :beer:

There really were so many contenders for pretty much every category. That was really tough. Thanks to all of you for making 2016 a successful and incredibly enjoyable mafia year, as a host and a fellow player.

I also want to throw a shout out at the Prisoners for participating as Independent roles and really bringing their A game to those challenges we crafted (and Epi selected). Turf Wars definitely went down as one of my most favorite hosting experiences, and every player really made it awesome, from the townies and mafia to the prison thugs.
Quin wrote:Sloonei for the Just Wont Die award 2016.
Also, this. So much this. :haha:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by thellama73 »

I really don't feel like I should vote in this. I was on hiatus for much of 2016 and only played a handful of games. If anyone wants to vote for my games though, that would make me happy. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm realizing that all my favorite games from this past year were all the ones that I lost. What is wrong with me? :omg:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Votes are coming in nicely folks. We've got a bunch of ties though, so help us break them!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

If LoRab doesn't win Best Role Use (Mad Max) then I don't know what you guys are doing.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

When's the deadline for this, btw?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Saturday the 4th of March at 11:59:59 PM eastern standard time (US)
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Cool. Cool cool cool.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Spacedaisy »

I would like to say that the damn post by sig in Downton Abbey was what caused all the ruckus about everyone thinking he and I had BTSC, but we didn't!

Stupid ability to send to all registered users...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Spacedaisy »

All I had wanted to do was submit the post for these awards, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:I would like to say that the damn post by sig in Downton Abbey was what caused all the ruckus about everyone thinking he and I had BTSC, but we didn't!

Stupid ability to send to all registered users...
I think I remember that :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We've got a logjam at Best Civilian Team Victory. Many-way tie. If you haven't voted yet, you can help us break the tie!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hype post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

*takes his sad loser seat*
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Glorfindel »

Good luck to everyone for these awards - where the glitterati of The Syndicate come together to recognise the best this site has to offer. Anyone who wins one of these awards will (I'm certain) be a very worthy winner.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:Hype post.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:*takes his sad loser seat*
Let us dine at the loser's table. :bighug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I was going to campaign for a certain someone for a certain something award but I wanted to leave it up to surprise. I just hope more people voted that way. Good luck, you!
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:I was going to campaign for a certain someone for a certain something award but I wanted to leave it up to surprise. I just hope more people voted that way. Good luck, you!
Thanks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:I was going to campaign for a certain someone for a certain something award but I wanted to leave it up to surprise. I just hope more people voted that way. Good luck, you!
Thanks.
lol yeah good luck
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:ponder:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 21
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

There will be a short 15-20 minute delay in the start of the award announcements. Look for the awards to begin at 7:15-7:20 p.m. EST. We apologize for this unavoidable delay.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I also wanted to campaign for someone for something. They didn't win.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Awards Night burglary idea: Who did Golden and Quin want to campaign for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:I also wanted to campaign for someone for something. They didn't win.
Poor Sloonei.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'll tell you after. I don't want them to know they didn't win just yet.

Return to “Previous Socky Threads”