Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by tedxtr »

sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:08 pm Lynch still anyone’s game right now with 10 people having not voted yet :mafia: i wouldn’t sweat too hard yet nutella

Especially when you have two votes to jack’s 6 and MR’s 4
That’s my point, this is way over the top and the timing is also really inconvenient for this to occurr
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:08 pm Lynch still anyone’s game right now with 10 people having not voted yet :mafia: i wouldn’t sweat too hard yet nutella

I don't think I'm going to be the lynch, I'm not afraid of that.

Ugh I kinda don't want to lynch jack tho bc the harder he tunnels the more likely he is actually town just on an ego trip. Those first couple posts he made about me were just so disgustingly bad though.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:12 pm

That’s my point, this is way over the top and the timing is also really inconvenient for this to occurr
What? I don't follow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:08 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm Does nutella usually crumble to pressure like this as wolf? Anyone?

This is starting to get annoying real quick though, both Nanook and nutella coming out of left field is just pissing me because I can’t read AtE, and moreso this is just stupid AtE (no offence)

If we’re gonna lash out at every scum read on us we might as well not even play the game.

I might not understand what caused this reaction but I really can’t see why you’d be so pissed and it’s heavily affecting how I’m reading you and I hate AtE because of its impact on my accuracy

Fuck me idk i always wanna read AtE like this as town

[unvote] [/unvote]
Tbf my frustration is only partly to do with this game.

Ok, talk to me. Let’s chat and talk about the game (or anything else!) so you can get a better read
I mean I have a town read on you anyway for your reaction but if everyone’s gonna do it then it’s gonna make me paranoid about town reading it in the first place. I had to go against half the cells in my body telling me not to town read it but I did anyway, but with each overreaction that kind of makes me want to question why I town read your reaction over the other person’s if that makes sense

I still feel like sitting on nutella because I thought I had good reasoning prior to this thing but i don’t really know. What are you thinking about JJJ / Epi / sprit ?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:15 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:12 pm

What? I don't follow
I thought you were crumbling to town!Jack tunneling you, the overreaction is weird because you’re not really even a point of contention, which makes it even weirder.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

“Jack is town” is the only read I’ve come up with from the last four pages.

I’m not capable of digesting big posts right now. They hurt my head.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

As in you are worried that Jack is gonna pull a lynch on you even though nobody really scum read you except for me and him
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:10 pm @sprityo you weren't an MVP nominee for this!
Why the focus on sprit? First and last time you mentioned him before this was in a list where you said you plus'd him (town read?).
Sometimes sprityo is responsive to the ol' motivational sack tap.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:37 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:09 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm "im jack and ive never been wrong about nutella before so i have to put a maybe she's town in there to cover my ass"

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm Specifically, Nutella is showing waffles, wim and opportunism.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
are you like, reading from a clipboard? seriously what is this?

what have you done with jack??

would you actually be this obvious tho??

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
the first one into the second one is crucial for the next point

the amount of doubt she's presenting, yet still voting for Jack is scummy. feels like a really fake engagement and i read it as parroting of what nanook was doing with sig. it doesn't read as natural as nanook's frustration with sig.

she doesn't even know what she's being voted for and she starts the questioning only after placing a vote

ew

it reads really fake and staged up, the moment nutella points something that i actually am not seeing from jack and then instantly voting him the next post is bad.

The dark forces need to be brought down
As someone who has been playing with nutella for over 10 years (with some hiatuses [hiatii?]) I don't think she sounds fake. I think considering the back and forth Jack and she have had in many games, her thoughts on him sound pretty genuine.

But what I DO find yucky is this post:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:03 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:57 am Still waiting for those hot takes
We should lynch jack so he can go play the mountain of video games he needs to finish :mafia:
No joke. Made a bunch of progress on my dwarf campaign in Total Warhammer yesterday.

Unfortunately, I’m unlynchable and obvious town so I’m not going anywhere until a mafia says so.
Per the rules,

10. Character claiming, roleclaiming and infodumping are illegal. You may say whatever you like in BTSC.

Plus this just reads like the classic baddie "valuable civvie" ploy (it used to have a spiffy name, but I forget what it was). "If you try to lynch me, you will be sorry." More than anything else you have said, this post makes me think you're bad, and you weren't King of my Shining Civvie Hill before this post.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine for now, it may change, but this post is like a "HI! I'M BADDIE McBADDERSON" nametag in my eyes.
To be fair I think jack always claims he unlynchable every game
This is true, he looks confident lately that he will not be mislynched. I started to look at this in a positive way, actually I wondered when he will start to post it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:18 pm As in you are worried that Jack is gonna pull a lynch on you even though nobody really scum read you except for me and him
Not too worried yet, but part of the problem is that he does have some credibility/history of reading me accurately so the danger that people believe him the one time he is wrong is a concern.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nutella, can you give me some other reads of yours please?
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I could see wolf jack at this point relying on that history to try to set me up as a mislynch tbh. In the past he has mostly resorted to buddying me when he's scum and I'm town, but due to the recently prominent trend he might have decided to try this. Either way he came off super awkward and uncertain with his suspicion of me at first and quickly doubled down on it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:25 pm Nutella, can you give me some other reads of yours please?
See the earlier rainbow by Jay that I quoted earlier. My views mostly still align with that.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:08 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm Does nutella usually crumble to pressure like this as wolf? Anyone?

This is starting to get annoying real quick though, both Nanook and nutella coming out of left field is just pissing me because I can’t read AtE, and moreso this is just stupid AtE (no offence)

If we’re gonna lash out at every scum read on us we might as well not even play the game.

I might not understand what caused this reaction but I really can’t see why you’d be so pissed and it’s heavily affecting how I’m reading you and I hate AtE because of its impact on my accuracy

Fuck me idk i always wanna read AtE like this as town

[unvote] [/unvote]
Tbf my frustration is only partly to do with this game.

Ok, talk to me. Let’s chat and talk about the game (or anything else!) so you can get a better read
I mean I have a town read on you anyway for your reaction but if everyone’s gonna do it then it’s gonna make me paranoid about town reading it in the first place. I had to go against half the cells in my body telling me not to town read it but I did anyway, but with each overreaction that kind of makes me want to question why I town read your reaction over the other person’s if that makes sense

I still feel like sitting on nutella because I thought I had good reasoning prior to this thing but i don’t really know. What are you thinking about JJJ / Epi / sprit ?
My thoughts on Jay still amount to “dropping like a lead balloon but the only time I’ve seen him play his reads were inverted.” Sprit seems fine enough? I don’t really have a TR on him but I don’t think I’d TK him either. Epi is meh but we did something similar in Inception and I think he was town there? So idk we might just clash.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:25 pm Nutella, can you give me some other reads of yours please?
See the earlier rainbow by Jay that I quoted earlier. My views mostly still align with that.
More interested in your explanation for them rather than the reads themselves, anything will do.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:16 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:30 pm *read list*
What make you compelled to town read me at this point exactly? Just curious as I'm just now starting to play for real.
Also can you tell me more about Ted? I've seen people read him town, so why?
I had/have liked your tone. You've seemed like the classic free-flowing post-whatever I'll Make Waves When I Get To It Dyslexicon I most associate with my internal Dyslexicon lexicon. I don't get the impression you're trying to look like something.

I've appreciated ted's barbed, no-nonsense go at the thread. His first move was to shit directly into my very own Corn Flakes. Given that he [to my memory] has not played with me before but has some conception of JaggedJimmyJay gives that motion an emboldened solver look that I like.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:17 pmJack is town
Since I was scum and him villager I noticed Sloonei's way to confident clear someone. Of course I tryied to shade him in that game because of this :p without big succes, btw.
This game he posted this sentence for 2 more players (i need to Iso because I don't remember for whom).
This is enough now for me to TR Sloonei, scum would not be so sure.

Also my read on Jack is similar.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Let's have a looksie at this big Jackwagon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:27 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:26 pm
More interested in your explanation for them rather than the reads themselves, anything will do.
Most "explanations" I'd give at this stage are gonna be more based on meta and gut and general overall tone than any specific content, but if you ask about specific people I may be able to quantify some a bit more. Don't really have time to go in depth on anyone and everyone though.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Cases Are Scummy
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:30 pm Let's have a looksie at this big Jackwagon.
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:45 am Image
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:10 pm @sprityo you weren't an MVP nominee for this!
Why the focus on sprit? First and last time you mentioned him before this was in a list where you said you plus'd him (town read?).
You moved off him two posts later tho

did his response satisfy you or
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

He left the game long ago and didn't give me the villagery feeling he had in the inception game. I know he was 3rd part, but an independent can have towny posts easier than mafia.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am [VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

Dance.
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:13 am[snip]

I don’t care about this nanook sig radishes kerfuffle that happened between pages 6 and 10 roughly, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say jack is mafia this game. Just pure gut. I have no reason other than I think it.

[snip]

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:37 am Per the rules,

10. Character claiming, roleclaiming and infodumping are illegal. You may say whatever you like in BTSC.

Plus this just reads like the classic baddie "valuable civvie" ploy (it used to have a spiffy name, but I forget what it was). "If you try to lynch me, you will be sorry." More than anything else you have said, this post makes me think you're bad, and you weren't King of my Shining Civvie Hill before this post.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine for now, it may change, but this post is like a "HI! I'M BADDIE McBADDERSON" nametag in my eyes.
Dom wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46 am Jesus Christ....

My role isn’t unlynchable.

I, Jackofhearts2005, am unlynchable as a player. I have been playing mafia for 14 years and been mislynched like 5 times total.
Let's lynch this guy.

Jack votes other than nutella and I. I'll get into her later, there's a whole Jack/nutella Thing to review. Epi's vote is standard fare, and I won't bother interpreting it until I see what he does with any resulting Jack dancing. sprityo's motivation isn't far removed from my own. Pretty much gut stuff; his reads look random. S~V~S's vote looks extremely authentic to me, because she has not likely been around the site to be familiar with Jack's running "unlynchable" gag. Dom's vote exists. There's the only name on the wagon that immediately perturbs me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:07 pm You’re totally AtEing
It's spelled EATing.

(seriously what is AtE)
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:09 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 am I am here, will catch up and post thoughts later today.
Uh, “champion”!
Going at Iso links and choosing the first.
Strange how he looks non interested in this game :shrug:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm
It's spelled EATing.

(seriously what is AtE)
Appeal to Emotion
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:34 pm Cases Are Scummy
Then I'm towncore. :srsnod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:34 pm Cases Are Scummy
Then I'm towncore. :srsnod:
Good enough for me!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:44 pm
It's spelled EATing.

(seriously what is AtE)
Appeal to Emotion
Ah, I see. We should lynch everyone who does that. I friggin HATE AtE.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:21 pm
You moved off him two posts later tho

did his response satisfy you or
I wasn't intent on waiting around. I tapped his sack and left him to respond to it however he may -- the primary objective was to light a fire under his arse. He's a very capable hunter when he wants to be. It looks on the surface like he has been responsive here, though I have not read everything I missed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah idk what Dom's vote was about.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I am mostly interested to see how sprit does his VCA hunting thing that I really like, but there's a lot of other things at the moment, and part of that is a reason why I asked you about it. The nanook / sig thing was going on and I didn't understand why you deflected to sprit when there was plenty of other stuff to focus on.
ImageImageImageImage

He did jump into the sig/Nanook thing tho
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I don't see any AtE in nutella's ISO? I don't know what anyone is going on aboot.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Master Radishes ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:46 pm I am mostly interested to see how sprit does his VCA hunting thing that I really like, but there's a lot of other things at the moment, and part of that is a reason why I asked you about it. The nanook / sig thing was going on and I didn't understand why you deflected to sprit when there was plenty of other stuff to focus on.
I am inclined to view sprityo as civilian, and if so he can be a great asset. So anything that pushes him there is worth a go. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention] I'm going to dig into Jack's recent posts. As I do that it'd be super if you could say how his view of you has impacted your view of him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 pm
It's spelled EATing.

(seriously what is AtE)
Appeal to Emotion
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 pm
It's spelled EATing.

(seriously what is AtE)
Appeal to Emotion
:ninja: :ninja:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sprit what do you think of my vca picture
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:53 pm sprit what do you think of my vca picture
Huh?

Do you mean that tiny cropped image I can barely see on my phone?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:50 pm @nutella I'm going to dig into Jack's recent posts. As I do that it'd be super if you could say how his view of you has impacted your view of him.
If you read my last several posts you'll see that I've considered several possibilities --he could be town in a wrong tunnel, he could be scum taking advantage of history, idk.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i was gonna resize it but fuck it, it's hard
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm Like Nutella is playing what I would expect from her if she tried really hard to mimic her town game.

Or she’s just town.

Like she’s hitting her scumtell a and her towntells.
This seems to be the epicenter of the Jacktella quake. I am brought to wonder:

How do we (we who know nutella) anticipate her to respond to a post like this, where is she is told she is playing to her norms in both alignments? This is an accusation from Jack after all, even if "softened" by the town half of the presentation. I'm not surprised nutella called it garbage, or that she wondered aloud if a mafioso Jack would be so obvious as to openly hedge in this manner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

connection getting spotty, will probably be flying until EOD, so I’ll have to catch you guys later. Might be able to check once we stop in Germany for fuel

I’ll be home just in time to participate in a normal time zone
Banners:
ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I mean, nutella, thing is Jack has been building his read on you from the start of the game. His progression read to me as a town progression rather than something pre-planned, as he kind of got there and didn't use this history to leverage a scum read on you out of the blue, if it makes any sense. I don't think scum!Jack goes into the game singling you out and I think that would've been a much more sudden, "in your face" kind of scum read that lacks any build up, if he was gonna use his history with you against you.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm Like Nutella is playing what I would expect from her if she tried really hard to mimic her town game.

Or she’s just town.

Like she’s hitting her scumtell a and her towntells.
This seems to be the epicenter of the Jacktella quake. I am brought to wonder:

How do we (we who know nutella) anticipate her to respond to a post like this, where is she is told she is playing to her norms in both alignments? This is an accusation from Jack after all, even if "softened" by the town half of the presentation. I'm not surprised nutella called it garbage, or that she wondered aloud if a mafioso Jack would be so obvious as to openly hedge in this manner.
Is that where it started? Did he push any harder?

Because I'd be surprised to see nutella offended by this cushy push. More like 'meh' and 'jack do you even have an opinion'
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i'm gonna go sleep and roll potential worlds in my head

cya later peeps, probs gonna be back like 3 hours before EoD and skimming in between til then.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:01 pmIs that where it started? Did he push any harder?

Because I'd be surprised to see nutella offended by this cushy push. More like 'meh' and 'jack do you even have an opinion'
It has become a significant interchange -- he pushed harder and she pushed back. I'll leave nutella to answer the second line.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”