9%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm I think we are a bit of a mess right now and the mafia team would be content to maintain the status quo. Turnip Head is a player who stands out as not rocking the boat. I don't know if that's fair to say. I am making this assessment with only one foot in the game.
I think wolves have little to no thread control and villagers are having a horrible day one.
This is such a weird thing to say at this point.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:07 pm As if the boat needs to be rocked further
steady the boat that is already rocking then.
That's my goal atm. What do you think of ted? I kinda like my vote. Master Radishes is also voting here and he seems like he's got his head on straight.
It’s page 22, you’re voting a wagon that peaked on a page 2 case and never moved on without having any reason to vote there, you can eat the noose.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:45 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:22 pm Usually much more has happened by now. This feels weird.

Right now, [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine. He is usually one of the more active people who tries to get stuff going, but right now his only contributions have been setup speculation. I'm not really seeing him trying to get any meaningful discussion going so I have to be suspicious.
I would also say the same about JaggedJimmyJay, but he's Schrödinger's player right now. I'll join you on the Sloonei vote, he has three posts and they're all about an issue that's above his pay grade as a player. In A World Asunder, town Sloonei opened Day 1 with two town reads and a vote on a suspect. [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
This post is still very bad from you LC. You scrutinize Sloo for not approaching the game the same way that he approached it in a previous game. That is a very illogical way of thinking. Most ppl never open two games the exact same way, we just don't. I have a question for you. Do you open the same way each game? If not then was it reasonable to come after Sloo for not opening the same way? Wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm I think we are a bit of a mess right now and the mafia team would be content to maintain the status quo. Turnip Head is a player who stands out as not rocking the boat. I don't know if that's fair to say. I am making this assessment with only one foot in the game.
I think wolves have little to no thread control and villagers are having a horrible day one.
I don’t care.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I agree with that statement from Ted. It's how things are appearing to be.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 pm
I don’t care.
Whoa keep that edge away from me I might get a papercut
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:54 pm a ted lynch is stupid js js js
Tell me more.
it's been an early read that hasn't wavered for me, but i feel fairly confident in it.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:59 pm
How do you feel about the following people?

TS Account
Sloonei
Leetic
ts acc-- town
sloonei-- town
leetic-- ehhhhh .. ehhhhh
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

i'm gonna do something i've avoided doing and iso ted
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 pm I don't understand anything anyone is saying about me. Normally I love being talked about, but you guys have some dark imaginations. How does FunnyGurl even have an expectation about how I play?
Not that hard when you are the one setting the bar for expectation level.
Why aren't you voting for LC?
That post of mine didn’t give me a reason to vote him. I was criticising his inquiry more.
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

can i multiquote on this forum oh my god
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 pm I have a soft mindmeld with leetic re: sloonei. However, I'm more suspicious of it because I do not think speculation of sloonei's nature is pro-town in any way. Since it is early enough in the game, this read is more of a town read on leetic than a condemnation of sloonei. I also want to point out TonyStarkPrime's callout of LongCon (and sloonei's somewhat, but Tony was not involved before this) which I think is not justified.

I can't make any more judgements until RVS is over, which is hopefully soon.

PS The submit and preview buttons are backwards.
I don't recall you ever following up on this tsp thought. Did something change for you on him?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm can i multiquote on this forum oh my god
You cannot. The best you can do is open up new tabs.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:07 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:22 pm Usually much more has happened by now. This feels weird.

Right now, [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine. He is usually one of the more active people who tries to get stuff going, but right now his only contributions have been setup speculation. I'm not really seeing him trying to get any meaningful discussion going so I have to be suspicious.
I have a question for you. Why didn't you consider talking about mechanics to be a "getting things going" action? It was the most pressing matter at the moment because their were 2 players that signed up and weren't added to the player list. It is of something to talk about you wouldn't say?

What in your mind constitutes as getting things going? There were less than 5 ppl online at that time, everybody was trying to get their first posts in. What did you expect of Sloonei to be capable of doing at that time? I believe that you were unreasonably coming after him for not contributing when his options were very limited.
Look at a game like this one. While there was some joking in the beginning, players were still putting reads on each other right off the bat. Five hours of absolutely nothing happening was unusual for here as far as I was concerned.

Mechanical talk isn't really a "getting things going" action because it tells you nothing about the alignment of the person doing it or other people.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm can i multiquote on this forum oh my god
sort of, but it's a hidden feature and not really efficient. If you scroll down on the full post editor page, you can see and quote all the recent posts in the thread.

The easiest way to multiquote is to just compile your post in a separate tab.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 am Word salad. Leetic's post about Sloonei's activity at SoD felt out of place, so did his "setup speculation" post. In Sloonei's position as town, it's perfectly reasonable to ask about the absence of 2 players when it could be an issue that may cause a re-rand. If Leetic were scum though, it wouldn't be an issue because he'd know that his scum buds aren't missing so who the fuck cares about two townies missing.
anyway look at thisssss

look at this MINDSET

lol if i'm wrong on ted my confidence will sink
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 pm
It's a really silly thing to bother saying as though it's somehow going to change matters. If you feel this way, pick a quest and go and do some analysis instead of getting stuck in live read hell. Solve someone. This "horrible day one" has more posts than mosts and that is usually when day ones nets a wolf flip, but only if civilians actually try.

I may appear like I am not trying, but I am. I am provoking as much content as I can from people in a way that they won't have time/capacity to fabricate well if they are scum. It is a wonderful way to lure out town peeks on people. I am serious about my FG and TS reads. I'm locking them town and not looking back.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 pm
sort of, but it's a hidden feature and not really efficient. If you scroll down on the full post editor page, you can see and quote all the recent posts in the thread.

The easiest way to multiquote is to just compile your post in a separate tab.
'ight, thanks sloonei
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 pm To be clear: my entry posts were not intended as “mechanical speculation”, or at least that was not my primary mindset in making them. I was genuinely concerned that the host had made a mistake.
It's a problem, because you were framing it as a potential game mechanic, when I do not think discussion of that avenue is fruitful for town.
It is fine and dandy and all that you don't like mechanical discussion, but why is that you specifically targeted Sloonei against and not turnip head who dis the exact same thing as Sloo. That being, talk about game mechanics?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm

I have a question for you. Why didn't you consider talking about mechanics to be a "getting things going" action? It was the most pressing matter at the moment because their were 2 players that signed up and weren't added to the player list. It is of something to talk about you wouldn't say?

What in your mind constitutes as getting things going? There were less than 5 ppl online at that time, everybody was trying to get their first posts in. What did you expect of Sloonei to be capable of doing at that time? I believe that you were unreasonably coming after him for not contributing when his options were very limited.
Look at a game like this one. While there was some joking in the beginning, players were still putting reads on each other right off the bat. Five hours of absolutely nothing happening was unusual for here as far as I was concerned.

Mechanical talk isn't really a "getting things going" action because it tells you nothing about the alignment of the person doing it or other people.
I mean, mechanical talk can very easily become a doorway into personal interactions. But we don't need to drag that back up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:16 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 am Word salad. Leetic's post about Sloonei's activity at SoD felt out of place, so did his "setup speculation" post. In Sloonei's position as town, it's perfectly reasonable to ask about the absence of 2 players when it could be an issue that may cause a re-rand. If Leetic were scum though, it wouldn't be an issue because he'd know that his scum buds aren't missing so who the fuck cares about two townies missing.
anyway look at thisssss

look at this MINDSET

I'd be willing to invite Ted into town core on the following conditions;

Ted also agrees that Mac, TS Account and Funnygirl are townlocks.

TS Account and Funnygirl have strong town read on Ted.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You’re literally letting people get away for nothing.

Turnip didn’t do shit, now he’s voting a wagon that never crumbled in the span of 48 hours when I’ve had the towniest fucking breakdown and tone and posts, and he has no reasoning other than “radishes is there, Radishes goat!!!”

Leetic has done nothing but make surface level reads and his wagon faltered for no reason.

You’re chasing ghosts while scum are barely doing anything.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd rate my confidence on Sloonei, Tedxtr, TS Account and Funnygirl being town, right at this second, as 9.9/10 on all four. So it'd be nice if y'all spent the time to find each other so we can dominate this shit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:17 pm
anyway look at thisssss

look at this MINDSET

I submit for your towncore consideration: Dragomir.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:07 pm As if the boat needs to be rocked further
steady the boat that is already rocking then.
That's my goal atm. What do you think of ted? I kinda like my vote. Master Radishes is also voting here and he seems like he's got his head on straight.
It’s page 22, you’re voting a wagon that peaked on a page 2 case and never moved on without having any reason to vote there, you can eat the noose.
I don't even know what the case is against you but I I feel safe here. I basically trust no one, as far as I can tell anyone but probably Master Radishes could be bad and I wouldn't be the least bit shocked. Usually I have some townreads at this point.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 pm I'd rate my confidence on Sloonei, Tedxtr, TS Account and Funnygirl being town, right at this second, as 9.9/10 on all four. So it'd be nice if y'all spent the time to find each other so we can dominate this shit.
convince me on the gal and the ted. I've seen nothing from ted that would be incompatible with the version of him we just played with in the goc.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 pm You’re literally letting people get away for nothing.

Turnip didn’t do shit, now he’s voting a wagon that never crumbled in the span of 48 hours when I’ve had the towniest fucking breakdown and tone and posts, and he has no reasoning other than “radishes is there, Radishes goat!!!”

Leetic has done nothing but make surface level reads and his wagon faltered for no reason.

You’re chasing ghosts while scum are barely doing anything.
What are you doing exactly if not "chasing ghosts"? All I see out of you is whining, ATE and criticising other peoples play. Get over whatever hang ups you have and make cases. I'm currently townsolving people as my primary focus. I'll get to scum hunting when I get there.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

I feel your pain. Try using Notepad or text editing software of your choice in a second window, and just copy paste.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I don’t care.
If you don't care, why did you respond

I don't like this tone, it reads as uncooperative and not really engaging in the thread
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 pm I'd rate my confidence on Sloonei, Tedxtr, TS Account and Funnygirl being town, right at this second, as 9.9/10 on all four. So it'd be nice if y'all spent the time to find each other so we can dominate this shit.
convince me on the gal and the ted. I've seen nothing from ted that would be incompatible with the version of him we just played with in the goc.
Oh I beg to differ immensely on Ted. Ted as scum's defensive tone was more mildly amused pleading while here his defensive tone is "fuck you all you're dumb and I want to kill you". Totally different mentalities. Also he's shown very genuine insight as pointed out by FG.

FG has made several posts wolves can't and wouldn't make imo. I particularly see her insistence on her ted=town read as a huge town tell.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm
I don’t care.

I don't like this tone, it reads as uncooperative and not really engaging in the thread
Slight town ping from Leetic.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:16 pm
It's a really silly thing to bother saying as though it's somehow going to change matters. If you feel this way, pick a quest and go and do some analysis instead of getting stuck in live read hell. Solve someone. This "horrible day one" has more posts than mosts and that is usually when day ones nets a wolf flip, but only if civilians actually try.

I may appear like I am not trying, but I am. I am provoking as much content as I can from people in a way that they won't have time/capacity to fabricate well if they are scum. It is a wonderful way to lure out town peeks on people. I am serious about my FG and TS reads. I'm locking them town and not looking back.
What does having more posts have to do with a better village overall?

Information overload is a thing, and you’re using it to suspect and set up towns and ignoring dead weight that are sneaking right beneath you.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm
I don’t care.

I don’t care.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 pm
Oh I beg to differ immensely on Ted. Ted as scum's defensive tone was more mildly amused pleading while here his defensive tone is "fuck you all you're dumb and I want to kill you". Totally different mentalities. Also he's shown very genuine insight as pointed out by FG.

FG has made several posts wolves can't and wouldn't make imo. I particularly see her insistence on her ted=town read as a huge town tell.
I haven't observed defensive ted. I kinda blanked on a couple of pages earlier today, so I'm guessing that's where I'd find it.

Can you point to some of the anti-wolf posts from funnygurl?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm

I disagree with that statement.
1. In the next five pages, we had 2 players go after each other purely based on one of them doing mechanical talk. Sloonei doing mechanical talk was the driving force behind his and TS's interaction. Due to this, multiple ppl could get some reads on those two. So, you could say that mechanical can get things going in a game.

2. Mechanical talk can provide excellent reads and thoughts about the game in general. It allows you to find out who just talks about the mechanics as a way to contribute all phase long instead of anything else. You can end up clearing something confusing which could affect the read that you may have on a player. If a player can use mechanical talk to further their reads and ideas then they are contributing and mechanical talk has got things going.

Tell me what else that Sloonei could have done to get things going?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That's mostly what I was saying, but I wouldn't use the word "horrible." "Chaotic", maybe. Chaos can be productive, we just gotta harness the energy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm
ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 pm I have a soft mindmeld with leetic re: sloonei. However, I'm more suspicious of it because I do not think speculation of sloonei's nature is pro-town in any way. Since it is early enough in the game, this read is more of a town read on leetic than a condemnation of sloonei. I also want to point out TonyStarkPrime's callout of LongCon (and sloonei's somewhat, but Tony was not involved before this) which I think is not justified.

I don't recall you ever following up on this tsp thought. Did something change for you on him?
also what did I say?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Like this is fucking ludicrous, everyone but me is getting pushed, Long Con is pushed, TSP is pushed, Speedchuck is pushed, and I’m still being top wagon, TH is pushed

Fucking read the game state correctly, MY WAGON IS A PAGE 2 THING AND IT HAS NO NEW EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 pm Like this is fucking ludicrous, everyone but me is getting pushed, Long Con is pushed, TSP is pushed, Speedchuck is pushed, and I’m still being top wagon, TH is pushed

Fucking read the game state correctly, MY WAGON IS A PAGE 2 THING AND IT HAS NO NEW EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT
Oh, I see what mac was talking about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 pm Like this is fucking ludicrous, everyone but me is getting pushed, Long Con is pushed, TSP is pushed, Speedchuck is pushed, and I’m still being top wagon, TH is pushed

Have you read any of my posts?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:49 pm lc you have vote on turnip head. would you consider voting anyone else atm? who's catching your fancy?

gotta town circle forming? what do you think about me?
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:51 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:43 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm ... am I speaking english or what y'all? what is the difference between what I have said about TSP and what epi said? rn its just the person who said it.
You don't want to read tsp because he's voting for someone you're voting. I want to find out as to why that should stop you.
because right now we're agreeing on something and I'd prefer to wait for more information. like, guys...
What kinds info?
like, what is leetics alignment? what about ted? what about sloonei who likes leetic? who will tsp spar with in thread?
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:52 pm mikey am I still null to you? how do you even try reading me lol
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 pm I am officially vetoing Long Con suspicion for the remainder of this day.
why
All these questions come across as genuine attempts to explore people's thought patterns.
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:01 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:56 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:52 pm mikey am I still null to you? how do you even try reading me lol
All I know is, I am afraid of your wolf game xD
I am still thinking about your points with how you read me. You are clearly capable of forming depthful reads as scum, so I am looking at your more shallow reads and wondering if this is scum funnygurl, but struggling to produce depthful content, or town funnygurl, who is dropping tidbits while just taking a more passive role? At this point, I don't see agenda behind your shallow reads, so they are probably more towny than not. But I can't help but be afraid of the bamboozle.
you gotta T R U S T :) we can do this together buddy
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:23 pm tr me mikey. DO IT
This direct pleading is usually town pleading with someone they've townlocked. It can be in wolf range for some people but it's not common.
This is sincere.
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 pm i'm gonna do something i've avoided doing and iso ted
But still feels like she has to double check her read.
anyway look at thisssss

look at this MINDSET

This is arguably the towniest post I've ever seen in my entire life.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

And yet for 50 something hours I’ve managed to be the counterwagon to people like Leetic and Long Con and their wagons crumble and mine stays up although I’m the towniest motherfucker in this entire playerlist

And they’ve barely done anything
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 pm Vote leetic
leetic is my town bro because we're in a band together

it's called LEETIC AND THE BAND

/never forget

haha jk we're not town bros 'cause i'm a wolf
This girl is a lock town for now. That could change as I continue reading.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 pm

also what did I say?
oh that was page 1
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:26 pm

Have you read any of my posts?
Yeah I believe I’ve expressed my wolf read on you.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 pm

also what did I say?
Wdym?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:16 pm

What does having more posts have to do with a better village overall?

Information overload is a thing, and you’re using it to suspect and set up towns and ignoring dead weight that are sneaking right beneath you.
Wolves rarely if ever can keep up with the production of strong villagers and they get found out eventually. It is totally viable to force wolves to stand out by virtue of volume of content. Also the more content we produce as a village the more likely we are to find one another.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:17 pm
anyway look at thisssss

look at this MINDSET

I submit for your towncore consideration: Dragomir.
Wait, why?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 pm I don't understand anything anyone is saying about me. Normally I love being talked about, but you guys have some dark imaginations. How does FunnyGurl even have an expectation about how I play?
Not that hard when you are the one setting the bar for expectation level.
Why aren't you voting for LC?
That post of mine didn’t give me a reason to vote him. I was criticising his inquiry more.
Shit, I just got what you guys are talking about. I posted something about being scholarly the next day while I was drunk. I guess I missed the bar on that. Maybe don't take things like that so literally next time, and you won't have disappointingly high expectations.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:26 pm [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
What had influenced you to make this vote?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”