Little Piece of Freedom (Chapter 1)

We aim to misbehave! Join the crew of Jenny Wren in this sim set within the Firefly Universe.
User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#81

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Timmy wrote:Timothy’s body jolted upwards when he heard ‘Cap’ Ellie’s voice. It was a reaction that he always made. ‘Everytime’ he was caught some place he wasn’t suppose to be or doing. He continued to wave this lace purple bra in the air. While his mind went off thinking that how this ‘Stiff’ would look in them. Course it wasn’t for enjoyment but to picture how Zain would look out of her ‘butchy’ attire and in to a more gal like in appearance. During his infinite amount of daydreaming Captain Ellie and Zain would be exchanging a few words. As Timmy would not even hear one word of any of it. It was things he wouldn’t likely understand but why bother? When one could be thinking of Miss ‘Stiff’ could be a real yīndào! He began to gaze upon Zain imagining her in this. Some where looking at the ‘stiff’ Timmy noticed her mouth seemed to be moving and likely be saying something. He wasn’t sure what it was exactly saying, as his immediate thoughts were more interesting at the moment. Before he knew Zain had already walked off out of his sight ‘I guess it’s not yours….’ He was about to drop it when he saw a Ji ba fly by. He snaps out of his dream and looks at the passing man. ‘Not enough of jījī freely running about but what a xiǎo niǎo!’ Ellie called out to Timothy sharply and told to bring Zain back to the Jenny Wren. ‘Aye, ‘Cap’!,’ He picked up his hat from the ground, cleaned it off by hitting it on his pants then placed it on his head. From the strap around his shoulder he adjusted the duffel bag that had the parts. He looked towards Zain then to Teddy and began to walk away from the Zain’s Shi ship. He couldn’t help but his mind to wonder once more but this time he would be shadowing Teddy back to his home. He contemplated the idea that Teddy was more attractive then the naked xiǎo niǎo. Then he thought of Zain and nodded that Teddy was indeed much more interesting to look at then ether of them. For whatever amount of time that would have passed reaching the Jenny Wren his mind would have been caught up in to that. Once they arrived back at the Docks and infront of this well endowned Jenny he said, ‘That’s my beautiful Ji nv Si san ba.’ His eyes lit up when he saw this big rusty old ship. He walked up to a side panel and opened Jenny’s rear end. Her júhuā opened wide and he said, ‘Look it here! Home sweet home!’

As he said to Teddy and Zain. As he grinned proudly to them but just beyond the two walking up the ram. He saw Alliance troops storming towards his direction. The large bag that he was carrying he quickly dropped. His amazed expression on his face turned in to surprise and anger. ‘Purple belly pig!!!’ He shot out! And started pointing at Teddy. ‘YOU! Ex Alliance my arse! You be tricking us, tricking me ‘Cap’.’ As the thoughts of this Teddy would be the only reason that the Alliance would be here. He watched helplessly as the soldiers enter and violate the Jenny Wren. Timothy didn’t waste time as he ran in with his hat flying off his head screaming out, ‘Purple belly pigs, em pigs! Cap Ellie! We em been sold out!’ While he assumed that was the reason that the Alliance was here. He remembered back when he looked Teddy up in the Cortex that he was Alliance or something to that effect. His mind didn’t read all the information that was displayed but as always his attention shifted. As he ran in to the ship, not to run away but to go strait to his engineering room and pulled out his guns. ‘You best be not coming in here!’ As he shouted out down the short corridor. Tim then pushed a bunch of crates and large containers to form a wall for him to hide from and start shooting if any of em Purple big belly shi would enter. Likely Timothy would have over done his reaction but he loved Jenny Wren so greatly he would die for her. About this time the Alliance would have reached where he was; the small locker corridor would make a prefect bottleneck between him and the Alliance.

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#82

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Kitsune wrote:Location - Kitsune's quarters

Sitting down after the captain left he pulled the piece of wood and small knife out of his jacket pocket and continued whittling it while he went over things in his mind. Not much time passed when he heard a ruckus outside his room. "Saw that coming" putting the wood and knife down pulling out the stack of papers and sorting through them. once he had all the ones he wanted he put the rest back and laid them out in a row on the desk. Weapons permits, police acquisition and release forms, registrations, licenses, and his ident card. He also pulled out from an inside jacket pocket his badge and placed it on top of the forms.(Not a police badge)with that being done he picked up the wood leaned back in the chair and began whittling again awaiting the possible. While waiting he began to think up witty comments to say when someone entered. things like Um i requested a slender brunette with d cups. or the drugs are in my socks just don't cavity search me.or your too late copper I already suit cased what your precious cargo you'll have to come and get it. but the best one he could think of was, while waving his hand mysteriously "these aren't the druids your looking for" saying it out loud to see if he nailed the delivery.He knew to a self-important hot head this kinda talk would not go over well, but his name would carry weight seeing how every cop knew what happened to him, the story behind it and still treated him with the same courtesy's they would if he was still on the job, plus the humor with smile combo would help defuse the situation a little.

as one would expect his door slid open and without hesitation he began. waving his hand "These aren't the oh god your hot". what appeared caught him off guard, It wasn't a cop it was a trooper, a slim female who's features stood out just a bit in the tight uniform under the body armor. "Can i change my first words to you too, I suit cased what your looking for you'll have to come and get it?....but be gentle its my first time." just as he finished that a large muscular male trooper entered to back her up and said

Male trooper-"Yes you can but i cant make any promises on the gentle" with a smile

Location - Kitsune's quarters

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#83

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Ellie wrote:Location: Jenny Wren, Engine Room

Ellie had barely gotten in the engine room than she heard the sound of a god-awful amount of noise and yelling coming from the cargo bay. She came rushing out of the engine room in time to see Timmy barricading himself in the small hallway, waving a gun around and yelling that they weren't coming in here. She took all this in with some bewilderment and quickly moved over to talk Timmy out of shooting anyone up on board the ship. "Wei! Mind tellin' me what exactly it is you're doin' here?" From Timmy's disjointed response, Ellie gathered there were Feds on the ship. She took a deep breath and calmly told Timmy to put the gun away, "We aren't hiding anything in here, they aren't likely to hurt anything, probably just a routine search for smuggled items. Since we don't have any on board we shouldn't have anything to worry ourselves over." She didn't mention the thing that was worrying her most at the moment, Teddy and Jane. She moved some of the stuff aside and squeezed past the barricade, leaving Timmy to move the rest of it.

Once on the other side she came face to face with a half dozen purple bellies. She smiled a bit and made sure her hand didn't wander towards her gun and give anyone the wrong idea, "I'm Eloise McKee, and this is my ship. I don't quite understand what you fine young officers are looking for here..."

"We're under orders to make some repairs for you and to search the ship," a slightly slow looking kid responded. One of the others shot him a death look, probably because he wasn't authorized to answer these type of questions.

Ellie's eyebrow shot up in surprise, "Make some repairs? By whose orders?"

The purple belly who had cowed the other into silence with his glares replied, "You'd have to take that up with Commander Whitehall, miss."

They moved towards the engine room once again and Ellie moved to block them a moment longer, "Just give me a minute, I've got a sensitive mechanic on my hands, he views Jenny Wren as his baby. Let me get him out of your way before you go messing with anything, it will just make things less complicated."

They glanced at each other and seemed to think they could do that so Ellie went back in and found Timmy still stewing inside, talking to Jenny. She walked over and placed her hand lightly on his shoulder, "Sorry boy, but we need to clear out of the engine room. I don't understand what they are about, but if we fight them, we bring all kinda trouble down on our heads."

After their talk, the two left the engine room and Ellie hurried the boy past the feds before he could do anything rash. As she came out into the deck where the staircase came up she looked up towards the bridge. A Fed was looking over the controls and the ship, but barely even paying attention to Jane! Could it be that the best way to hide her fugitives was to not call attention to them and hide them in plain sight? It certainly would be a lot more suspicious if they found them hidden in a cubby hole somewhere. She decided to just ride this out and see what happened. If all else fails, she'll just have to hope she can claim ignorance.

Ellie took Timmy with her on down to the cargo hold. She figured the more space there was between him and whatever was happening in the engine room, the better. Teddy was there too and seemed to have had the same reception as Jane was getting upstairs. He gave her a bit of a nod with a small grin and she knew he was thinking the same thing she was. Until now, Ellie had thought little of Zain, who was also part of the small group gathered in the cargo bay. As the Feds moved throughout the ship Ellie looked at the people there with her and asked, "What the hell is goin' on here? I've never seen anything like this! They don't seem the least bit interested in any of us."

Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#84

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Kitsune wrote:Location - Kitsune's quarters

Having reviewed his paper work and background briefly the troops left him and his stuff be only asking he join the others out in the cargo hold. Not wishing to be asked in an impolite fashion Kitsune decided to head out to the others. Putting his badge back in the inner pocket, placing the paperwork back in the cub-by and picking up the wood again he left his room. turning to his left he walked down the short hall and passes the skiff to see some of the others. He noticed a little bit of resentment/disgust leaking out from the others. "my my isn't this interesting." wondering what was the reason for this not that it mattered to him, but he made it a point to always gather information. He walk passed the captain and a few others towards the black haired scary chick he saw at the wreck. Obviously there was some tension in there air so he could bust out his patented sexy dance at the risk of making all the men fall in love with him too (though only he believed that's how powerful it was) or he could perhaps take a hit and let him self get clobbered to cause the mood to change from tense to one of shock and surprise. Though if he did what he was thinking he might ruin his chances with this one. he though of a couple other things but in the overall aspect it wouldn't effect the troopers so much as these two plans. And that was the point to get the troopers to lighten up and the crew. He knew the sight of him getting pulverised in the dirt for a blatent act of stupid would make the troops laugh and lighten up maybe a crew member or two as well but he also new it would turn their tention to shock and humiliation of having to be lumped with him which would certainly keep them from acting hastey. "God this is gonna hurt" as he approached her.

"Hay there fancy meeting a sexy devil like your self in a place like this" grabbing a hand-full of Zane's butt as he said it. and thinking here it comes one black eye and a missing testicle, o the price of information.

Location - Cargo Hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#85

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:25 pm

spark/Zain wrote:Zain stood with her eyes closed. She waited for the Cap'n to say something when she felt another presence enter the junk yard. She focused on the entity realizing he was headed towards them. She would have done without the knowledge that he was naked but right when she realized and before she could do anything he ran right past her with some inappropriate thought about her and her scars. He made a wise move by stepping away and going far around her. Too bad she was trying to pass as nonthreatening because his train of thought would definitely have earned him a limb tearing. She hoped to never see him again but she somehow felt she would. She heard the Cap'n give the order for them to go to the ship. She followed the boy and the ex alliance officer silently all the while analyzing her target. She realized he did not introduce himself nor did he care for her following him. She looked at Timmy who seemed more interesting in watching the man the look of lust in his eyes. That changed her perspective of him and it made sense of his thought pattern. She watched her surrounding as they made their way towards the Jenny Wern aircraft. As they entered the ship yard she noticed a group of Alliance troopers in the yard. She looked carefully around and realized they were moving towards their direction or more like the direction of the Jenny Wern aircraft. She was confused of the fact the troopers were heading their way. She had not initiated any contact to cause this. She somehow had to get a message across to the officer to leave without causing a scene. As their party of three approached the ship, she could see Timmy's joy and pride in the pitiful Dragonfly class ship. She couldn't complain though. These ships were roomy and spacious and built for surviving impacts. As they made their way up the ship, she heard the clanks of the Alliance trooper’s boots. They were the worst part of the uniform. Always gave then away before they could act but that was just her experience. It didn't help much that she had super hearing. As soon as they reached inside, the Alliance troopers came barging in at ready. The reaction Timmy gave amused Zain. She stood off to the side as the troopers went around the ship gathering the crew and possible passengers. Zain had to think fast to get her plan in action or her other plans would go downhill and she could not afford to be in prison or off this ship. She was trying to formulate a plan when the naked, now clothed, junkyard jerk came into the room looking more amused than anxious or intimidated. She did not like the look on his face nor did she appreciate his thoughts but she knew he was about to do something that would get him a butt kicking and also create enough distraction to get her credentials verified by a trooper so they would leave. She was thinking this when the jerk came around to her left side and said, "Hay there fancy meeting a sexy devil like yourself in a place like this"while grabbing a good amount of her keester. To say she was enraged was not even close to describing her anger. Before he could inhale another breath, she was out of his reach. She grabbed a hold of his left hand that had been on her a second ago, spun behind him, twisting his left arm behind his back while choking him with her right arm snaked around his neck. She felt the panic setting in his body as he clawed at her arm with his right hand. She put more pressure on his wind pipe almost close enough to breaking his solar plexus. If she wanted she could have torn him in half but before she could do anything the troopers pulled their weapons on her while two of them tore the jerk out her arm and two others held her captive in their holds. She wanted to laugh at their stupidity for even trying to hold her but she played along and stayed where she. She looked at the jerk lying on the floor trying to get his breathing back to normal. She knew for a fact that every breath he was taking now was burning all the way down to his lungs. This was just an example of what she was going to do him once the troopers left if she got the chance. She really hoped he was leaving at this station but then again with her luck she knew he would be on the same journey as her. Regardless, she was going to make sure he would think a 1000 times before touching someone like he had tried with her. She would make sure to leave her mark on him. She watched the others looking stunned and still processing what had just happened. She was still thinking when the trooper closest to her said,“To attack someone in the presence of law is a major offense. You seem like the kind of person who has had interactions with the law before. I need an ID and verification of your entrance form to be on this planet”. Zain’s upper right lip quirked up in a smile as she pulled out her credentials along with her ID. As soon as the Trooper scanned it in, his eyes shot up in surprise. Before he could say anything, Zain interjected in a quick whisper,“My suggestion Trooper would be to leave before you give me away. Whatever reason you are here for, I have a stronger one. Whatever your issue is, forward it to me and I will take care of it but now you have to gather your crew and leave or I will not be as merciful as I was with that jerk because you are holding me against my will and I will make it look like an accident while I tear you to limbs. Let me go now.”

Mod Action Edit: Ending cut

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#86

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm

BDH Narrator wrote:Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

The Fed looked at her for a moment before a bit of a smirk spread across his face and he asked her quietly, "Oh really? You're going to take care of repairs yourself? Because that's all we're here for, believe it or not. That and checking up on her..." he gave a slight nod toward the captain. Leaning in closer he said, "And it seems to me, that if we release you and all pull out, that's more likely to blow your cover than if we play this out the way we were ordered. So here's what I suggest, pretend to bribe me for the eyes that are watching you right now. I'm going to let you rejoin your friends over there and we'll do our repairs and be on our way." He crossed his arms and leaned back, waiting to see if she agreed with his assessment of the situation.

Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

OOC: When writing posts, please remember you only control your own character and NPCs created by you, you cannot make a significant change to the storyline without consulting the SM (In this case Ellie) and you cannot control another player's character or created NPC without express permission from them. The SM has a general sketch of where the story needs to start and end, so bear that in mind.

Also, I am about to launch the next storyline since we are just wrapping this one up. However, don't overlook finishing playing out your part in this storyline as you begin posting in the new one. Stay active where ever your character still needs to interact. Thanks guys! :)

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#87

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Ellie wrote:Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

Ellie watched as Kitsune grabbed the butt of the new passenger whose name she still did not know. She chuckled as the woman promptly responded rather violently. Ellie would have stepped in if she needed to, but the situation was diffused by the Feds, taking the woman aside and holding a conversation with her. Glancing around, Ellie found a large cargo box and hopped up to sit on it while she waited for the purple bellies to have done with whatever it was they were doing. The way she saw it right now, all she could do was ride this thing out. She looked down at Kitsune, who seemed to be getting his breath back after being nearly strangled to death. With a grin she asked, "I'm guessing that line doesn't get you a lot of women either? You seem to have a real knack of getting on the bad side of all the women folk on this ship. might be a fairly lonesome ride at this rate. Of course, there's always The Priestess..." she commented with a smirk, knowing perfectly well that the Priestess would not be interested in him as a client.

She cast a glance over at Zain and the Fed, and wondered what could be going on. She thought she saw the woman pass him an Ident-card and more conversation went on in low tones. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to catch what they were saying. This was mostly due to all the noise of metal being cut and banging going on from what sounded like the upper hull of Jenny. "Timmy must be having a ruttin' nervous break down right about now," Ellie mused inwardly, "All I can say is they better not damage my ship!"

Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#88

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Kitsune wrote:Location - Cargo hold

Hearing a voice and looking up to see the captain looking down at him a grin crossed over Kitsunes face. "No I recon that ones no good either" picking him self up "but one day someone will slip and say yes to having my child" looking at her with an even bigger smile "Offers still on the table" notating to him self this priestess comment, hopefully not the celibate type. He recon'd though he would so find out. taking a standing possition the captain sitting just over his right sholder as he looked at the feds, he wasn't ganna start asking questions just yet, he'd listen and get information that way and just enjoy the show.

Location - Cargo hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#89

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Shur'Anna wrote:Shur'anna spent some time with the Commander Whitehall…where they had brunch together at restaurant of whatever is the best out of Boros. She just couldn't leave after all that Oliver has for her and the amount of work he had put in to her ship. He deserved more then a, ‘Thank you’ (…and no! Not that kind of thank you.) They discussed about politics and the latest social events of the year. Oliver was a very kind man and came from a good family on Londinium. He may just be a Commander but his family has a lot of influence in the Government. Before Shur’anna came to be coming a Companion she also was born in political family. Where she saw Oliver Whitehall more then just a client but a good friend…that shared many qualities that she had herself.

Shur’a was greatul to Oliver and agreed to accompany him to a ball on Aerial. It was one of those things that all the political families and officials gathered. It was an annual event that she never missed and love the beauty of it all, it was simply amazing. Ones the two were dome eating and catching up they left and headed back to the Alliance compound. Where she touched him on his mid section to upper back and said, “Thank you my loving Lord Whitehall and I look forward in being your pearl by your side. Now I really must go and return to the Jenny Wren. Captain McKee is expecting me.” She walks out of the compound and down a street where mean while Oliver was calling out to her, “Wait! Are you walking? I'll give you a ride back to the Docks. Shur’anna!” She was far enough to have not heard him. She was a lady of class but she had no problem walking and being on her own. She likes the attention given to her but she also can or learn to do thing for her self.

Just as she looks up to the clear skies of Boros…she thought it would be a great idea to open her umbrella to shade her delicate pale skin from the sun. As she pulls on the umbrella to open a woman seemed to have been running in her direction. Ether of them seemed to have saw one another and the collided in to each other. It was enough to get Shur’a to step a few feet back and drop her umbrella but the woman that had ran in to her fell on her bottom. Befor she could compose her thoughts to ponder what just happened. The stranger started saying, “Help me! They want to kill me. You've got to hide me. I'll do whatever it is you want. I'm a mechanic, I can give you my necklace.” Her mind was bombarded with a lot of thing at ones and getting this woman…she didn’t know what to think of it. She could be anything but then she could be really a woman who needs aid. Where Shur’a couldn’t let anyone who was in distress be left to fend for them selves with no hope.

“My dear lady…you don’t need to give me anything. I will help you but who are these people after you?” Shur’a wasn’t a stupid person but she wasn’t going to expect to be conned ether. Again she was a Companion that knew only of the Core Worlds and rough people from the Border to the Rim Worlds she didn’t know much about. She didn’t have the nature to assume that there are tricksters and or people who would say anything to save their own rears. This Woman seemed to be fearing for her life so it must be more then a piety theft. So didn’t really expected this woman to tell her the truth but on her good conscious she could not just leave her there. “My father is selling me as a sex slave and I am running away. He doesn't care who the buyer is, male or female. He is just interested in the profits.” Shur’anna eyes shot up in surprised…she didn’t think but see how dreadful ones own father could do this to his own child. “Come on, come with me! I’m leaving this planet soon and I can take you to the next world of chance that would take me, us.”

She pulls the woman off the ground…even still not knowing her name. Shur’a could see that she carried a Crossbow on her back and an archer’s quiver attached to her leg. She could judge people pretty well from what they wore and what the held with them. The character she could see of this young woman was that she has values but will do what is needed to live…it may not be of nobility but in a way there are some. Befor they knew it the men that were after this woman came to them. Running away wasn't enough and taking a stand was the only option. Shur’anna picked up her umbrella and stood between Arianna and these men. She was confident and firm with her stance…she wanted to let these people that this is wrong and no lady would ever need to be force in to slavery. “Arianna! You need to come back with us. Niska is very disappointed in you. It be better that you don't fight but then again it would be any fun.”

Shur’anna looked at the men and gave a reaction that wasn’t expected. Arianna would know why Shur’a wasn’t threatened by these men. She pointed at the men as they were confused by her action. Shur’a pointed again but realized she wasn’t pointing at the men but what at the rear of them. There were Alliance troopers standing with their weapons pointed at there heads. There was also Commander Whitehall pointing to Shur’anna that there is a hover vehicle ready to take you to the Docks. She smiled and pulled Arianna in to the hover car and off they went back to where Jenny Wren was docked.

When they arrived Shur’anna could see all the work that was being done to Captain McKee’s spacecraft! How exciting it was all and she had already forgotten what had happen with Arianna. She grabbed Arianna’s hand as Shur’a stepped out of the Alliance craft. She saw that Captain McKee and her crew were in the cargo hold with troopers all around her. “What is the meaning of this?” Her eyes shot up and her face was upset, “Ma’am we are following orders of Commander Whitehall.”

“I doubt that and get him here at ones!” The Alliance trooper chuckled at the Companion and her escort, Arianna. “Excuse me? If you have nothing to fear and confident that you have your orders. Then call your commander here at ones. I am Shur'anna High Priestess of the Companion Guild, I will not be mocked and treated in any ill manner. I demand to that you ring your superior!”


The young man's face turned serious and calls his commander. Through the comms. everyone could hear Oliver yelling at the man and he immediately orders all the troopers off Captain McKee’s spacecraft. They stood in rows in front of the Jenny Wren…Shur'a walked by the young man and strait to captain McKee. “Repairs and additions to the ship should be done soon and we will be on schedule to leave Boros as you said Captain McKee.” Just over head of them all the Lilith's Pearl a Derkken Class ship flies over head. It docks on top of the Jenny Wren...you can hear the ship make contact with the Dragonfly. It appeared that the additions were completed and what were left were repairs to the ship it’s self. Where Timmy doesn’t have the need to fix anything after all.

When Shur’anna said what she told Ellie it was somewhat more clear repairs and all this excitement was done and caused by her. From within the Jenny Wren a man emerges from the stairwell of the dormitory area…Commander Whitehall appears and walks towards them. He walks strait towards Shur’anna extending towards her hand and he pulls it to his lips kissing it ever so sweetly. Oliver then turns to Captain McKee and said, “Sorry for the troops I just needed to know that my lady is safe. Forgive me for any inconvenience that this has brought you.” Then he turns and walks strait to his men…towards particularly the trooper that had disrespected Shur'a. “You! Come here and apologize to the High Priestess” The soldier held down his weapon and walk to Shur'a. As he kneels in front of her and begs forgiveness. Shur'a paths him on the shoulder and walks off.

Commander Whitehall nods to Shur’anna and Captain McKee and leaves them. All the workers, troops and worker crafts depart leaving any of interest individuals unharmed and safe. When the Commander was back to the Alliance compound a trooper walks up to Oliver. He looks at him and said, “Wait.” He activates a highly sophisticated Operative device that jams any listening ears of all natures. “Now, you can go ahead.” “We scanned one of the crewmember’s Ident Card. I can say the least it was surprising and she had ordered us to leave, which, of its self was strange. If we had left t would have her been discovered who she is.” The Commander found this strange and agreed that the act of ordering his troops to leave would only reveal her self like a sore thumb. “Have her checked out if she is legit do nothing. Forward this to the Parliament and see if this would be needing the Hands of Blue.”

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#90

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Kistune wrote:Location - Cargo hold

Kitsune watched as the troopers began to leave. Obviously there was something going on outside so he decided to wait and see. He noticed the trooper who had entered his room first trailing the group. "Call me some time you sexy vixen" She turned her head slightly and looked at him out the corner of her eye. There's hope, she looked back he thought but was instantly dashed but the appearance of her middle finger. And what was worse is the Big trooper from earlier turned completely around and while walking backwards blow Kitsune a kiss with a sadistic smile. All the other troopers who saw this began to laugh. Ah well just like the good old days he thought, least that never changed about cops and soldiers always looking to laugh. finally the last soldier in the group came up to Kitsunes from behind and leaned a elbow on his shoulder.

Trooper- "So how was it, her butt i mean"

Kitsune's mind flashed back to that instant and his face softened and went googly "So soft and warm" the memory causing him to twitch his fingers.

Trooper- "You do know shes standing right behind you"

Kitsune leaped into the air and latched onto the underside of one of the cat walks and the last trooper and one standing at the door waiting for him began to laugh even harder because Zane wasn't standing behind him and the sight of a grown man latched onto the catwalk with all fours was a trip.

Trooper- "Good luck man, if your ever back on Boros stop by the barracks grab a drink with us a funny guy like you just might make our stay on this ball of dirt just a bit more enjoyable" a sense of honesty and sincerity rang in that troopers voice. Kitsune knew if he ever was back he would probably do just that.

moments later after minutes of hissing and frantically jerking his head about to locate his could be assailant he pealed himself off the bottom of the cat walk and dropped to the floor with out a sound. As he did a shadow emerged into the light that was blinding out all that was behind it from the open cargo bay then came another shadow. Once inside and under the ships light Kitsune could make them out. First came a dark haired light blue eyed girl. She was dressed in dark clothing, had a decent build, and was lightly armed. He thought to him self not bad not bad, perhaps a body guard. Which if was the case gave I'm a common ground and a place to strike up a will you have my baby talk. But she had a slight air of nobility about her, not a nobility like a knight but of upper-class she obviously spent some years talking down to men. Then entered the next figure.

"Oh god I'll be on my bunk" it was a slender female with a fiery aura that matched perfectly with her hair. Her green eyes pierced the room as she entered. Kitsune didn't want to give this one a evaluation he just wanted to get to his bunk the entering image still in his mind.

Location - Cargo Hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#91

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:30 pm

spark/Zain wrote:Zain heard what the trooper said and realized too late that having the Troopers leave would blow her cover. She should have been more careful. Only if she wasn't too distracted by oddity of her situation. She would have to be more careful. Zain decided to play along with what the Trooper said and pulled out her wallet, handing over a reasonable amount of currency just for the show she was putting in front of Cap'n Ellie. Zain was very aware of the Ellie's eyes on her and the Trooper. She left the trooper at that point and walked out towards the main bay area only to find it empty and the Troopers leaving. She was glad the situation was handled without any bloodshed, yet. If she ever caught that jerk alone she would not be merciful. If he was smart he would get off this ship right now but she somehow knew he would stay and make her journey and her task difficult in the process but she was prepared to deal with whatever he brought her way. But she wasn't in the mood of murder. She just wanted to find the jerk and settle the situation between them. She would at least like one ally in this ship and somehow she felt like he would be a good one to watch her back. Only if he swallowed his pride or his fear and apologized. She wandered towards the main deck looking for the Cap'n so she could have her room assignment. Before she could make it there she saw the jerk enter a rooming chamber. She picked up her pace and stuck her foot in the door before it could close. With out making a sound she entered the room, shut the door and said, "You never told me your name. The introduction you gave was one that is sure to get you killed and I am not in the mood of murder. Yet".

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#92

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Kistune wrote:Location- Kitsune's quarters

Not turning around since he knew who it was he began to take off his coat. "They call me Kitsune"draping his coat over the chair and beginning to take off his shirt. "But that's only my last name....." draping that over the coat "But i prefer being called Kitsune anyway." tarring at two straps to his vest "Full names Christopher Lee Kitsune. Now your wondering why I'm being so generous with my information" removing his vest and placing that over his shirt "Well its easy I want to get to know everyone, yourself included" undoing his boots and sliding out of them. "But my name is hardly the reason you came in here right, specially since you did it with little to no sound." walking around to the side of the bed. "I highly doubt its to maul me into submission either since you would have done that with out letting me know you were there....." taking a seat "Perhaps an apology is in order, I mean I did touch you inappropriately with out your consent, I do hope you'll forgive me"looking up at her while patting the bed next to him "It was only my intention to lighten the mood by getting clobbered..."

Location- Kitsune's quarters

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#93

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Ellie wrote:Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

Ellie watched in what would accurately be described shock as The Priestess glided in and took command of the situation. The man who was obviously the commander of these troops seem to have it bad for the woman, though Ellie doubted he was the only one. These type of women usually had plenty of clients who would fall all over themselves for her. But nothing was more shocking to Ellie than when Shur'anna walked up to her and said the repairs would be done soon. She only gave Commander Whitehall a cold nod as he apologized for the troopers. Inwardly she was seething, and she had more than a few choice words for this woman who thought she could just come on her ship and invite a whole passel of purple bellies onto her ship and let them cut Jenny up and mess around with her mechanics! She paid a perfectly good mechanic for that reason!

Once Whitehall and his lackeys were gone Ellie rounded on the companion, letting loose with her thoughts. "You may be important the most important Companion on Sihnon, but on this ship I call the shots! I agreed with Inara to allow you to join us because it was supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement. I do not consider it beneficial to have a bunch of goram purple bellies stomping around my ship in their ruttin boots! Maybe you don't mind those pigs putting their hands all over you, but I don't want them putting them all over Jenny! No amount of pay could be worth that," she spit the last words out spitefully and then leaned in with a furious glare in her eye and finished her tirade, "If you ever pull go se like that again, our contract will be done and you can find another ship to travel on."

Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#94

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Shur'Anna wrote:She didn’t even think Captain McKee would have a problem to a ‘free’ repair job to her not so impressive flying Fèihuà. She was impressed with the work done to the spacecraft…by the best of the Alliance of corse it would run better. Would Ellie’s runt looking twink of a mechanic know what to do with it all? Where before this ship wasn’t ‘stable’ for a lack of a better word. It was still to rustic for her taste and old. She was pretty sure that the rest of the crew would have settled in to such trash. As professional and educated as she is…her manner kept a respectful behavior. As her inner thoughts were saying, ‘I hope that wasn’t Shi that I stepped on and ruining my silk slippers.’

Her thoughts were broken when the rustic redhead(, likely fake) started to rudely address her. “You may be important the most important Companion on Sihnon, but on this ship I call the shots! I agreed with Inara to allow you to join us because it was supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement. I do not consider it beneficial to have a bunch of goram purple bellies stomping around my ship in their ruttin boots! Maybe you don't mind those pigs putting their hands all over you, but I don't want them putting them all over Jenny! No amount of pay could be worth that,” She waited for the ‘Browncoat’ to finish…before she were to reply to this woman of little class and no gratitude. “If you ever pull go se like that again, our contract will be done and you can find another ship to travel on.”

These people that she saw in Ellie were of no taste and had crude or no education couldn’t see that what was done for Ellie was of mutually benefit. Course as she had ‘no’ intimidation of this woman she replied, “I’ll remember that Captain McKee. What you seem to not see is that…what was done to your ship was of mutual benefit. One nothing was paid to you. Two you didn’t pay for it and three I had your ship repaired…with ‘new’ parts. Where I can now be reassured that this wonderful spacecraft wont fall apart.” …and continued it in a non aggressive manner, “As for as this ‘bunch of goram purple bellies’ Pardon my language, they were not of my doing but of the Commander. If you so wish to express your ‘ill’ respect of him and his company. Ring him back so you can properly and ever so passionately express your gratitude.” Knowing that she won’t and as expected from Browncoats most were cowards with little action but much bark.

Shur’anna’s mind was filled with, ‘What could Inara see in these Libertarians’. “Lastly you do not presume that my clients are composed of troopers nor of pigs. Ending this contract would only bring shame and importantly I see now of what you call purple bellies to your door step. By my presents here has already has the support of the military to leave you’re transport clear from them. Less ‘annual’ searches and to protect your colorful crew.” and oh yes she noticed the hues of each. “Her Where now your small ship is spreading to the Core worlds and beyond that a prominent figure such as I accepted an offer from an ornery person as you. Inara wrote the agreement I simply trusted her judgment. So you should think before you address me and I do have a ship to travel on…” Her stance was firm and showed no form of backing down. She understood to not do any impulse changes to this rust bucket of goram ship. As she pondered to the end of her thoughts to the ‘Browncoat’, ‘…and that ship is sitting on top of yours.’ Shur’a had more thoughts to share when her new friend Arianna interjected.

TAG: Ellie and Arianna

OOC: From the corrections of Brian and Kenny I was sure to fix my ‘befor’ *rolls eyes*

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#95

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Ellie wrote:Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

Ellie listened to Shur'anna's response to her and felt a growing sense of frustration. How could this woman just not get it? Jenny Wren was Ellie's property, not hers! You can't just make changes to someone else's property without at least speaking to them first. And her high and mighty attitude only served to infuriate Ellie even more.

"It's not about being grateful or paying or not paying. It's about the principle of the thing. I wouldn't go into your vessel and do something to your stuff. You would hit the ceiling if I did, I'm sure. But maybe you think because you have fancy clothes and get so much respect for your... trade," even as she said this is was obvious in her inflection that she could think of other words she would rather use, "that you have more rights than everyone else. That your stuff is so much more important than anyone else's stuff. You're dead wrong. Don't you ever, ever pull anything like this with my ship again. You don't have to agree with my view of The Alliance. I don't ruttin' care how chummy you are with any of them. But don't you dare think about inviting them onto my ship again without first talking to me. And for the record, I just don't like Feds plain and simple. But I wasn't angry at them, I was angry at you for presuming to think you can do whatever you please on Jenny. So I don't need to chase down your precious Commander and tell him how I feel about him and his Alliance yahoos. I'm sure he already knows just by taking a look at the color of my coat. And you know what? I don't care!"

Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#96

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Teddy wrote:Location: Boros, enroute scrapyard

Exiting the area, he’d retrieved his side arm, opened/checked/closed the cylinder on it and placed it back in its holster on his hip; he rocked his head from side to side as if he was working on a kink in the muscle, but he often did this to wiggle the blade wrapped along his back to make sure it was still there and sitting right. And, in often hot days/areas, to break it free from sticking to his back; uniformed or not, high heat and/or humidity made carrying the weapons such as this, this way, occasionally uncomfortable. Theodore always believed it was better to ‘be a bit uncomfortable, then un-armed’.

Theodore followed Captain Ellie, a pace to behind and off to her right had side, as they walked through the ‘town’, and headed for the scrap yard where her ‘boy mechanic’ was having issues. He didn’t say much as they walked, but he was paying close attention to their surroundings as they came upon The Yard, and slowly entered.

Leaving his weapons holstered, they inched forward cautiously. After only a short distance, he froze, and signaled for a halt with a hand signal to Ellie. He tapped his ear, then through a series of hand gestures signed “I hear two sounds; two people. I will enter ahead of you, then you follow; on three now… Be cautious.” He count down from three to one on his hand, and proceed around the corner; at some point he’d drew his large caliber sidearm and had it in his right hand.

Around they came, and he found he was right, two people, her boy mechanic and another individual, a female that caused Teddy to be on edge; just by the sight of her. “Easy there boy, that’s a good lad. You’ve gone a made your Captain anxious; very discourteous my dear boy.” Teddy then looked up and met eyes again with the stranger. He immediately felt Ellie’s presence next to him, and stepped to the side to put some distance between then incase a fight came. But, he got the distinct impression that a fight is something Ellie didn’t want here, not now, not like this, and something in this strangers aura seemed to advise it wouldn’t a simple scrap if a fight did occur; the difficulty of it didn’t matter, Theodore was always willing to throw down with anyone if need be.

Theodore was hesitant to re-holster his weapon, but he wasn’t in command here (not formally anyhow, as things were, which he found a bit funny given current circumstances), and only did so after Ellie re-secured hers. He couldn’t stop himself when Timmy re-appeared with a woman’s undergarments in his hand, and had to smirk a bit; but he was too focused on the stranger and the situation. This whole ordeal irked him a bit, and he knew he was at a great tactical disadvantage, and he kept fearing that others were going to jump out of the wood works and attack them.

He listened, uninvolved, in the conversation between Ellie and the stranger; he didn’t have a say as it wasn’t his ship, nor his responsibility. All he wanted was to quickly get going again, and put some more klom’s behind them all for now. He did have to blink, however, when Ellie turned to him with orders. Ellie looked at him again, "Do me a favor and stay with Timmy and our new passenger. Make sure they get back to the ship safely and within the next hour please. I'm going to see our man at the inn."

Teddy hesitated, believing he should go with her, but all things considered at the moment, he decided it better to simply do as ordered in this case, and nodded to her. “Indeed, Captain. We’ll meet you back aboard forthwith, you just be careful yourself; I’d hate to end up in command because we lost our CO on our first mission.” With a large toothly grin, he smiled and indicated the other two “Alright, lets go with you both; let’s make good time back to the Ship.”

In short order, and without incident, they trio arrived back at the Jenny Wren. Still at the back of the pack, Theodore had stopped at the top of the ramp as well, and removed his hat to remove the sweat from his brow; it was warm, but it wasn’t the sole reason he was sweating. He knew that his injuries were having difficulty healing, as he wouldn’t be bed ridden to heal properly, and he was pretty sure he’d have to change some of the bandages again when he got back to his quarters. As the door opened, and Timmy began to comment on his happiness of being home, Teddy froze; he heard a sound that chilled the blood in his veins for the first time, in some time. Boots. Marching Boots… From his guess, there were at least two squads marching up the ramp behind him, and he knew there was no way he could take 20 Alliance Soldiers himself.

As he was trying to figure out what to do, and remembering that he wasn’t in uniform and not known in the area, Timmy provided him a perfect opportunity. When Timmy panicked and called out ‘Purple belly pig!!! YOU! Ex Alliance my arse! You be tricking us, tricking me ‘Cap’.' Theodore quickly lashed out and cuffed Timmy upside the head with the back of his hand “Damn it boy!” Theodore shouted, trying to sound authoritative but not ‘commanding’, “Watch your language and go advise the Captain she has guests…” Timmy shouted ‘Purple belly pigs, em pigs! Cap Ellie! We em been sold out.’ As he took off running into the ship.

Theodore turned, softly ushering the stranger to the side, as the troopers ascended the ramp and started to enter the ship proper; an odd determined look on their face. The Officer of the Squads, an junior Lieutenant, simply nodded as he entered the hold. “We have our orders Mister.” Being completely incapable of doing anything at the time, and having them no paying him much attention, he simply nodded and let him know the Captain would get in touch with them. The Lieutenant headed off, Theodore escorted the stranger off out of the way again, “Bullocks… Ma’am, if you’ll follow me, I’ll have Captain Mckee meet with you as well.” He walked her to the gallery, showed here with the food stuffs were, and headed out to find Ellie.

He met up with Ellie shortly after leaving the gallery upon one of the gantries, with a confident body posture, but an agreed confused look. “Your boy wonder’s gonna hate me more,” referencing having to strike him “and I gather you spoke with the LT…” He watched the troopers go here and there, and shrugged his shoulders (which he again forgot and wished he hadn’t done), “You’ve got me Captain; they’re not being very efficient and I’m not impressed. But, they do seem to be following a strict set of orders…” He turned to look at Ellie directly “Am I wrong in the assumption of your Alliance connections; my guts arguing with me at the moment…” He at least was armed, which made him feel better, but confused at the moment.

Location: Jenny Wren; Main Hold Gantry

--------------------------------

OOC Note:

Okay, trying hard to catch back up… This should get me partially current… Sorry for the delay! Hurray for having some time to actually do this much! :)

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#97

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Arianna wrote:Arianna looked up at the taller woman, the one that she just collided with. The brunette didn't seemed to be as affected by the collision, as she only stumbled a little, dropping her parasol. She would apologize for the collision if it weren't for the two goons that were on her a.. trail. She pleaded with the other woman to come to her aid, even tried to bribe her
Anna is relieved that the woman said that she didn't have to give her anything, but then relief turned to dread as she asked who are the men that were after her. Should she reveal who she is, that she is running away from her father? No. That would be disastrous, making the woman want to walk away without aiding her. So, she stretched the truth a bit telling her that her father was trying to sell her as a sex slave to anyone, just for a profit, man or woman. She could see the surprise on the other woman's face, the relief coming back to Anna as the woman told her that she could come with her, that she is leaving this hell pit for another world. Anna's hand shot up to the other woman's, she noting how warm and soft it felt as she was pulled to her feet.

The voices of the men caught up to her, they telling her that her father was not happy with her and that she needed to go with them. That was an understatement, her father unhappy with her. He wanted to have her killed! Her own father. Regardless of the woman now in front of her in a protective stance, she turned to the men, reaching back for her crossbow, about to tell the men to go to hell or go soak their heads in the sun. She froze in mid action when she saw the other men coming up from behind. Her own eyes widened, seeing the other set of men wore Alliance uniforms! They were also armed and their weapons pointed.. at her pursuers heads. She slowly lowered the arm that was going for her crossbow, only to have said arm be taken and lead away from the men, both the goons and the Alliance scum into a vehicle and taken where this ship is docked. She was busy gawking at the ship when her hand is taken by her benefactress. They walked to the ship and to these other group of men. The woman addressed them, not very happily she noted, the one she spoke to said that they followed the orders of a commander Whitehall. She looked at the woman, seen her upset look. Anna didn't look too comfortable as this Commander Whitehall sounded like an Alliance Officer.

She gave a cool narrow-eyed glance at the chuckling officer, then turned a highly surprised glance to the woman who rescued her, now knowing her as Shur'Anna, a High Priestess of a Companion Guild. She couldn't find a higher class of person then her, or better protection.

She stayed her distance as the officer called his commander over and Shur'anna went to speak with him. She decided that she would steer clear of the Alliance commander, even though he had helped her. As a child, it had been the Alliance to kill her parents and lead her to her father's doorstep.

Once the two Alliance officers left, she would rejoin Shur'anna, entering the cargo hold of the ship, where they would meet the captain of the ship they were entering, not appearing to be happy. Anna stood by and listened to the women as they squawked at each other. She had intended to interject a couple of times but the one named McKee kept shooting her mouth off "This is my ship. You do as I say, I call the shots. yadda, yadda, yadda. She heard all that before from her father, so she learned to shut it out. One thing the blowhard said that caught her attention and she turned her cool exterior and icy attitude on the so-called Captain "Don't you ever shut up? You say you don't care yet you are digging a new hole in my companion." She shrugs her right shoulder "Well, I don't care either. I am starting to like you even less then I do then the Alliance Pigs"

She then turned to the High Priestess, Shur'Anna "I'm exhausted. Can we go get some food and a bed?" She hoped she wasn't being to presumptuous or forward, asking too much in such a short time of the High Priestess

Location: Cargo Bay
Tag: Ellie, Shur'anna

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#98

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Ellie wrote:Location: Jenny Wren, Cargo Hold

"Don't you ever shut up? You say you don't care yet you are digging a new hole in my companion. Well, I don't care either. I am starting to like you even less then I do then the Alliance Pigs. I'm exhausted. Can we go get some food and a bed?"

For the first time, Ellie turned her attention to Shur'anna's tag along girlfriend. Her fist clenched and she fought to overwhelming urge to knock this girl in her teeth. Not for the girl's sake but because she didn't doubt this damn Companion would call the Feds right back on her for assault if she did. She said to Arianna, "I don't know who the hell you are, and I don't give a ruttin' rat's ass what you think of me. But stick your goram nose in my business again and I will bloody it."

She didn't give the other woman a chance to respond before looking back at The Priestess. Grabbing the pouch with money in it that Teddy had paid her she took just a bit out in order to pay Timmy and Jane and then tossed the rest of it at her feet, "Payment for the repairs. Now release your goram vessel and get off my ship!" She stormed away, yelling back at her as she went, "And don't forget to take your ruttin' lap dog with you!"

She went up to the bridge and informed Jane that as soon as Lilith's Pearl was detached, they were leaving Boros for Beaumonde. Then she went to her quarters to cool her temper off a bit.

Location: Jenny Wren, Captain's Quarters

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#99

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 pm

spark/Zain wrote:Zain saw his back stiffen as soon as he realized who was behind him. Without turning around he told her his last name, paused to remove his coat, talked some more, took off his shirt, told her about how he would like to know everyone else on the ship, took off his vest, stepped out of his boots and turned around and sat on his bed and apologized. He patted the space next to him, indicating for her to sit. She looked at him with amusement. Surely he was not serious about getting clobbered to ease the tension but where it had worked for others, it had not been a tension breaker for her. She looked at him for a second or two before she picked up his clothes off the moved them over to the end of the bed before sitting in the vacant chair. After sitting down she said, Apology accepted. But for the sake of your security Don't touch me again. Ever. I don't like being touched. Which has not earned me friends but that's another case. I admire your courage for getting clobbered to ease tension, smirking she added, but I guess it worked. Now as to why I didn't make a noise, well I have always been that way. Learned to sneak around, if you will, at a young age. Old habits never die I guess. My name's Zain Alexander, you can call me Zain. I have been known as Zain Alex. Zain Al, Alex, Xander. And a lot more that's basically it. My enemy's know me as The Phenix. But that's another story and don't ask me what it is. Now I am sure you will search me in the archives when I leave but I'm asking you not to do it from here. The ip addresses will be tracked. And I would rather not be brought up on the radar. If you have a private connection, be my guest and check it out. But let me know what you find. With that she waited for what and if he had something to say.

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#100

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Kitsune wrote:Location- Kitsuens Quarters

"Na no need Im not interested in anyone on this ship in a work sence only interested in them, Sides I prefer people telling me thier past rather then looking up what someone wrote." Disappointed she didnt sit with him. "So what can I do for you?" Might as well keep the conversation going seeing how the image of the lady who boarded the ship had lost its luster.

Location- Kitsunes Quarters

User avatar
Ellie
The Mark
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Gender: Female

Isolate Posts by Ellie

Re: Little Piece of Freedom

#101

Post by Ellie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:41 pm

BDH Narrator wrote:ACTION:

Once Lilith's Peal had detached from Jenny Wren and the two ships had parted ways, Jenny Wren left Boros.

Anything sub storylines you wish to continue such as conversations can take place on the sub-sim boards in the appropriate board for whatever room you are in.

Locked