Fog of Love

Join a quest to storm a dungeon or explore the stars in one of our active RPGs, or discuss roleplaying games with fellow enthusiasts!

Moderator: Community Team

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Fog of Love

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:20 pmAh, but enough about me. How about you? Do you just act on the side, or... How did you get into all that?
*takes a sip of whatever the fuck you just sipped*

Acting is... mainly what i do right now i guess. Like literally speaking that is what my job is, i just kinda... ended up doing it. I never really had goals as a kid, or as a teen, or.... even as an adult really. I was always a C student, never really interested in academics or the future, it was more fun to just chill, you know? hang out? party?

I loved reality TV, so when I turned 21 I sent in an application tape to CBS to be on Big Brother Season 20 and by some amazing stroke of luck (or charisma?) i got accepted. So i did that, and well.... you know how that worked out. After the season was over and i was allowed to go home.... like.... yeah i had $50,000, but i was still without any useful assets except for the fame i'd gained from being on TV, and it was, nice... for a while. i was getting paid for interview appearances and all that. having money was nice.

it was alright having money for once, but it got boring. I thought to myself, "Patton? you're famous now, you can do anything! what do you want to do the most?" and at that. exact. moment. CSI: Miami came back from a commercial break. It was pretty much a sign from God. I found out CSI: London was doing auditions for extras and side characters for season 1 and the rest is history. :keys:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Brick Johnson here, 11 o'clock eyewitness news correspondent. They say journalism's dead, well I'm here to tell you Syndicators that we don't stand for that on channel 6. You can count on me to bring you the real story first.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lilly. Oh, my Lilly. I'll never forget the day her bakery caught fire. My cameras were on the scene within 25 minutes, almost before the fire department was in position. Everything was sorted, but let me tell you what -- I was out of sorts. I was a goner the moment I saw those strong hands (+1 Gentleness) kneading the dough of her signature breads. The intensity of those piercing eyes (-1 Gentleness) almost bowled me over and knocked me from my reverie. And that smile (+1 Gentleness) brought me right back. She put my mind at war with itself, and my body at war with the open air separating us. I could hardly contain myself.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by dunya »

What happened when we met? I had always watched Brick on the news; I never knew I'd actually come face to face with his muscular frame (+1 Discipline) that made all the women swoon and made him the most popular Channel 6 broadcaster. There was a small fire in my bakery, which I even put out myself, but there he was...ready to report; intimidating me as he stared at my disshelved and flustered face. His frame was muscular but features perfectly cute (+1 Gentleness), which was an electrifying and overwhelming combination of rugged handsome and innocent cute. But that crooked nose (-1 Sincerity), that one imperfection that I adore very much--the one imperfection you can see a lot more clearly when standing a mere distance from his face--speaks volume of how little vanity my Brick has and I knew there was something special about him.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 9

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm sorry everyone. My job kept me away, you know how busy it can be sometimes.

My name is Ben and I'm a banker.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

in the film adaptation, jagged Jimmy jay will be played by Owen Wilson
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:28 pm in the film adaptation, brick johnsom will be played by Owen Wilson
I'm sorry
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 12

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:25 pm My name is Ben and I'm a banker.
You look like one. :grin:

No, no I meant that as a compliment! You're pretty lean (+1 Discipline), which is a good look for a white collar guy. And you got the whole Nerdy Glasses (+1 Sincerity) thing going on.

Also your character has a Sensuous Voice (+1 curiosity) but my character is NOT going to say that.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ah, thanks Mattan. I gotta tell ya, a real manly man like me, working hard and bringing home the bacon appreciates someone who can respect the old school ways. Maybe I can just tell from that old school cell phone of yours (-1 Curiosity) that your like that? You even have abit of old school eloquence (+1 Extroversion).

...Perhaps your also the type to hold hands? Maybe not, but I did notice a softer side with your shaky hands (+1 Sensitivity)... oh! I mean, If you wanna hold hands with me, this man has no problem with that. Hahahaha!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Fog of Love Host »

DESTINIES (Win Cons)
You begin the game with all the Destinies in your hand, as the game progresses you will begin to narrow them down as Scenes will result in you discarding some. No matter what Scenes instruct you can never discard down to less than two Destinies until the Finale when you will have to choose one of your two remaining Destinies. Here are the seven Destinies with which you begin the game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
You will STAY in the relationship, but you will only be happy if your partner is happy.

In order to achieve UNCONDITIONAL LOVE:
You must have an INDIVIDUAL Balance of +4 or higher in Sincerity
Your PARTNER'S Satisfaction score must be 40 or higher
Your PARTNER must not choose to break up with you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE TEAM
You will STAY in the relationship, but you happiness depends on your shared outcomes.

In order to achieve LOVE TEAM:
You must have a SHARED Balance of +6 or higher in Gentleness
The sum of YOU and you PARTNER'S Satisfaction Score must be 60 or higher
EQUAL PARTNERS
You will STAY in the relationship, but will only be happy if you are a team of equals.

In order to achieve EQUAL PARTNERS:
The difference between YOUR Satisfaction score and your PARTNER'S Satisfaction score must be no more than 3 points
YOUR Satisfaction score must 20 or higher
SELF-REALIZATION
You will STAY in the relationship, but you will only be happy if you satisfy your needs.

In order to achieve SELF-REALIZATION:
You must have an INDIVIDUAL balance of +4 or higher for all your Trait Goals
Your Satisfaction score must be 30 or higher
DOMINANT
You will STAY in the relationship, but you will only be happy if you have the upper hand.

In order to achieve DOMINANT:
You must have an INDIVIDUAL Balance of -4 or lower in Gentleness
Your Satisfaction score must be 15 or more points higher than your PARTNER'S Satisfaction score
HONORABLE EXIT
You BREAK UP because you just weren't meant for each other.

In order to achieve HONORABLE EXIT:
Your PARTNER must be a HEARTBREAKER

-----------------------OR-------------------------

Your Satisfaction score must be 15 points or higher
For each of your Trait Goals the SHARED Balance must be in the OPPOSITE direction of your Trait Goal
HEARTBREAKER
You BREAK UP, because that's what you do.

In order to achieve HEARTBREAKER:
You must have an INDIVIDUAL Balance of -4 or lower in Sincerity
Your PARTNER'S Satisfaction score must be 15 points or less
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Tomorrow after work I will send out your SCENES that you will hold in your hand. :) And I will post the Starting Post for Chapter 1!

Forgive my delay please.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

relationships are such hard work. moral of the story: either work hard on it or be the one that does the dumping. k. noted. :p
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am Ah, thanks Mattan. I gotta tell ya, a real manly man like me, working hard and bringing home the bacon appreciates someone who can respect the old school ways. Maybe I can just tell from that old school cell phone of yours (-1 Curiosity) that your like that? You even have abit of old school eloquence (+1 Extroversion).

...Perhaps your also the type to hold hands? Maybe not, but I did notice a softer side with your shaky hands (+1 Sensitivity)... oh! I mean, If you wanna hold hands with me, this man has no problem with that. Hahahaha!
*chuckles... speedily*

Only if we go for a stroll. I could use the exercise, and I like being able to walk about the nicer streets of town.

*Goes walking, if Ben decides to come with*

As for the cell phone, I can't tell you how often people notice that. Most just jeer at it and call me a tech-hater. But... well, you see... I have really large thumbs. I can't type on those tiny touch screens, and I can't handle the phones that look like tablets. So I stick with my buttons.

*while holding hands with Ben, nudges him slightly*

I like pushing buttons.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

i want in
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Spacedaisy »

sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:28 pm i want in
I'll have to set you up in the next go round. I can only handle three pairs at a time, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 am
I'll have to set you up in the next go round. I can only handle three pairs at a time, lol.
Quinn and I would be open to a threesome.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:30 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 am
Quinn and I would be open to a threesome.
yes daddy i mean, that would be alright with me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

:haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MacDougall »

Can I be sprityo's daddy plz
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I apologize for the lengthier delay than intended guys. I'm back from my trip. I'll try and get the game start posted tonight after work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 am Can I be sprityo's daddy plz
But if you’re daddy and I’m daddy, then who’s driving then bus?!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Friends... With Benefits... ?
Synopsis: The three couples currently playing are three sets of friends, living in the city and trying to see if they have found The Right One... or maybe just The One Right Now.

Which relationships will be left standing at the end, which ones will be left in ruins?

Chapter 1: 6 cards in length, Draw only from Sweet Scenes
Chapter 2: 6 cards in length, Draw from either Sweet Scenes or Serious Scenes
Chapter 3: 6 cards in length, Draw only from Drama Scenes
Here are the current stats for each player:
Lilly
Discipline: 0
Curiosity: 0
Extroversion: 0
Sensitivity: 0
Gentleness: +2
Sincerity: 0

Brick Johnson
Discipline: +1
Curiosity: +1
Gentleness: +1
Sincerity: -1

Mattan House
Curiosity: -1
Extroversion: +1
Sensitivity: +1
Gentleness: 0
Sincerity: +1

Ben

Quinn
Curiosity: 0
Extroversion: -1
Sensitivity: -1

Patton Fisher
Gentleness: +1
Sincerity: -1
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Chapter 1 - Everything Feels So Right!
Oh that lovely time at the start of a relationship. When you can't stop thinking about your last date and looking forward to the next one. When everything they do seems so cute and endearing. Except for that one little habit that gets on your nerves.... Is it simply a small things or a sign of something worse down the road? Will you rush headlong into love? Do you bring it up now, or overlook it for the time being?

BOTH CHOOSE
A. Why make waves so early? I wouldn't want to seem unreasonable, it might destroy the good thing we've got going! Besides, it's such a small thing. Barely even important!

B. Addressing something head on is always the best way. Of course it might hurt their feelings or make me seem a little hard to get along with, but at least I'm being honest with them about who I am. And hopefully it helps them be honest with me too! No reason to put the problems off until they get worse.

DO NOT PUT YOUR ANSWER IN THREAD. PM THEM TO ME AND I WILL LET YOU POST IT ONCE BOTH ANSWERS ARE RECEIVED
---------------------BENEFITS---------------------

Match: +8 Satisfaction Points
No Match +3 Satisfaction Points
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I don't really understand what to do next :x
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Choose A or B according to what you think your character would do. PM the answer to me. Once Quin has done the same, you guys can both post it into the thread, either just by saying the answer or RPing it a bit if you so desire.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:37 am I don't really understand what to do next :x
Here let me show you... just put your hand there... maybe flick with this...
Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:37 am I don't really understand what to do next :x
n-no. get away

I could never cheat on my mysterious and illegal scientist dating partner, Quinn.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:37 pm Here let me show you... just put your hand there... maybe flick with this...
n-no. get away

I could never cheat on my mysterious and illegal scientist dating partner, Quinn.
It not cheating if you don't give consent...
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Think that Wilgy will probably hang on to the Heartbreaker Destiny lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ben, come on. I'm standing right here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 am
I'm sorry Mattan. As a man it's my job to teach. I only have eyes and a moustache for you.
Image Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:49 pm
I'm sorry Mattan. As a man it's my job to teach. I only have eyes and a moustache for you.
"Disgusting."
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] I've sent in my answer days ago! I just feel like you're not committed to this relationship enough -_-
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:55 pm @JaggedJimmyJay I've sent in my answer days ago! I just feel like you're not committed to this relationship enough -_-
I sent mine in already too. I probably did something incorrectly; I don't know what I'm doing. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:55 pm @JaggedJimmyJay I've sent in my answer days ago! I just feel like you're not committed to this relationship enough -_-
I sent mine in already too. I probably did something incorrectly; I don't know what I'm doing. :goofp:
Choosing between A or B -- really complicated stuff. ;p
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Everyone has their answers in now, i will update stats once I get home. I can either share your answers/if you matched or not or you guys can. Either way. :)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Fog of Love Host wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:36 am B. Addressing something head on is always the best way. Of course it might hurt their feelings or make me seem a little hard to get along with, but at least I'm being honest with them about who I am. And hopefully it helps them be honest with me too! No reason to put the problems off until they get worse.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:49 pm
Hm.

I'm not super comfortable with that, but we can talk about it later. After all, It's not like you meant anything by it necessarily.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I chose to address things head-on (B) as well. I've experienced too many lies and deceptions as a reality TV star. There's no place for such things in my personal life.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Baby, I'm Brick Johnson, eyewitness news. I'm here to tell you the real story, the whole story, first.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]dunya[/mention]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm just so happy with the way things are and where they are, I didn't want to make a huge deal out of something that could solve itself in time on its own. Making a whole issue out of nothing isn't my style; making a big fuss out of something so trivial just seems like a waste of effort and energy. Less drama, more love and happiness.

:(

(A. Why make waves so early? I wouldn't want to seem unreasonable, it might destroy the good thing we've got going! Besides, it's such a small thing. Barely even important!)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Fog of Love Host wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:17 am
Friends... With Benefits... ?
Synopsis: The three couples currently playing are three sets of friends, living in the city and trying to see if they have found The Right One... or maybe just The One Right Now.
I'm kind of imagining based on this description that this is like a weird knock-off of the tv show Friends where everyone's just dtf.

Do we all know each other and live in the same apartment?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

we losing baby, we losing
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] I had a question. Are we supposed to pick what we think our characters would choose, what we personally would choose, or what we think our partner would choose? I might be playing this game wrong. :p
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 pm @Spacedaisy I had a question. Are we supposed to pick what we think our characters would choose, what we personally would choose, or what we think our partner would choose? I might be playing this game wrong. :p
Always pick what your character would choose. You can keep in mind the traits you've got and the personality dimensions to help guide you in those decisions too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We got this.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:59 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 pm @Spacedaisy I had a question. Are we supposed to pick what we think our characters would choose, what we personally would choose, or what we think our partner would choose? I might be playing this game wrong. :p
Always pick what your character would choose. You can keep in mind the traits you've got and the personality dimensions to help guide you in those decisions too.
Ok, cos I knew what Jay's character would have picked but it wouldnt be what mine would pick so I wasn't sure if I'd lose points by choosing off character :p
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Nah, you wouldn't lose points. You do also have goal of winning so sometimes you may be considering the other character too, buts it always about the two characters, never about the players.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:41 pm I chose to address things head-on (B) as well. I've experienced too many lies and deceptions as a reality TV star. There's no place for such things in my personal life.
I thought it would be better to learn to live with eachother's quirks so I chose A. But B sounds much better coming from your mouth.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Waterdeep”