Fog of Love

Join a quest to storm a dungeon or explore the stars in one of our active RPGs, or discuss roleplaying games with fellow enthusiasts!

Moderator: Community Team

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17
It’s my birthday

Fog of Love

Post by Spacedaisy »

So Alex and I got this new 2 player game called Fog of Love, and we played it quite a few times now and the last time we played I thought, "You know, I think I could host this in a forum setting and it might actually be kind of fun." So I'm going to give this a go...

Overview:

1 Host
2 Players

The basic premise is that the players RP a character in a relationship. These characters will be assigned Traits with goals they have to achieve in order to earn additional satisfaction points for them. These Traits do have the opportunity to change as well. The players will go through three chapters, playing through various scenes until the finale when they will tally satisfaction points, and each player will see if they have achieved their individual win con. Win cons will shift as the game progresses, and it is not possible to know what win con or Traits your partner holds and is playing towards. It is possible for both, one or neither of the players to win when all is said and done.

Each character has five areas that kind of make up who they are and will heavily impact how they behave:

1. Personality Dimensions. Each personality dimension has a positive and a negative aspect. Each Trait, Occupation, Feature and experience your character has can influence these personality dimensions. Your final personality dimension scores impact whether or not you achieved the goals on your Traits.
  • Discipline - Having a higher score in the Positive aspect will make you more structured, hard working, timely, etc. Having a higher score in the negative aspect will make you more laid back, disorganized, lazy, etc.
  • Curiosity - Having a higher score in the positive aspect will make you more adventurous, free-spirited, trendy, etc. While having a higher score in the negative aspect will make you more cautious, less open to new experiences, and more old fashioned.
  • Extroversion - Having a higher score in the positive will make you more boisterous, outgoing, friendly, etc. And having a higher score in the negative will make you quieter, shyer, less inclined to do outrageous things, etc.
  • Sensitivity - Having a higher score in the positive aspect of this will make you more sensitive, easily offended, hurt, etc. While a higher score in the negative aspect will make you more thick skinned, indifferent to outside opinions of you, etc.
  • Gentleness - Having a higher score in the positive aspect will make you more kind, aware of the feelings of others, compassionate, etc. While a higher score to the negative aspect will make you more blunt, forward, less considerate of others feelings, etc.
  • Sincerity - A higher score in the positive aspect of this will make you more just, honest, truthful, etc. And a higher score in the negative aspect will make you more sneaky, deceitful, dishonest, etc.
2. Traits: Things like Hard Working or Jealous which will have goals that you must achieve in your Personality Dimensions in order to achieve a chunk of Satisfaction Points. For example, for the Hard Working Trait you might have to get a score of five points to the positive aspect of the Discipline Personality Dimension in order to be awarded points for that Trait at the Finale. Be aware that these can change because of decisions by your choice or if forced to by your partner.

3. Features: These are assigned to you by your partner who has no knowledge of what goals your Traits have you working towards.They consist of what physical feature or mannerism that their character first noticed about yours. Each of these will have a point toward an aspect of a Personality Dimension. They can also inform you a bit in how to RP your character, but they have a minor effect overall. These do not change over the course of the game.

4. Occupation: You choose an occupation at the start of the game. There are circumstances in which you might change your occupation. If this happens you take away whatever impact it made on your Personality Dimensions and add the point for the new occupation.

5. Satisfaction Points: Various experiences throughout the game will impact your overall satisfaction in the relationship. These points will count towards your final win con. Experiences can add to your overall satisfaction score, or take away from it. Some of your decisions for your character could be impacted by what you want your satisfaction score to look like at the Finale.

How the game is played:

A game consists of three Chapters and a FInale. Each Chapter consists of a set amount of Scenes. Scenes are cards held in a players hand which are basically scenarios to put the characters into which will impact either their Personality Dimensions, their Satisfaction Points, or both. These have three types, Sweet Scenes, Serious Scenes and Drama Scenes. They can be a Partner Chooses scenario, which means it is the partner of the person who plays the card. Or it can be a Both Choose Scenario in which they both choose. There are also Situations which don't require a choice, but impact the next card played. As well as Secrets, which are played face down and have different effects if revealed before the end of the game or at the Finale. And finally Reactions, which usually give you a chance to change something that just occurred or build on it.

During each chapter there is a prescribed number of cards to be played. Players alternate turns playing a Scene, resolving it and then making the outcome adjustments. Reactions and Secrets do not count towards the total number of cards played for the round. When the total number of cards are reached, you move on to the next Chapter. Once you end the third Chapter you have reached the Finale and you scare your Traits that you have achieved or missed and see if you made your win con.

Win Con: Also known as Destinies. There are six different win cons with which the players begin. As the game moves along they whittle down the Destinies to the ones they believe they are more likely to be able to achieve. There will be Scene outcomes that may force a player to swap in/out, discard or retrieve a particular Destiny. Your partner will not know what Destinies your hold in your hand still. You could secretly be holding the Heartbreaker Destiny and have every intention of breaking up with them at the end. These win cons always involve the Satisfaction Points. It could be about your own individual score, the total of both you and the other player's score, the difference between them, or even just the other player's score. They can also have requirements based on the Personality Dimensions, though not all do. When you reach the Finale, all that is left is to tally your score and see if you achieve your one remaining Destiny and win the game. Both, one or none of the players may win depending on if the individuals meet their win cons.

That is the game in a nutshell. So, anyone interested in giving it a go here if I host one? All it takes is two willing guinea pigs....
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Re: Fog of Love

Post by Spacedaisy »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention]
[mention]dunya[/mention]

Get Wilgy and Jay in and we can give it a go. :p
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 12

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention] I challenge you to a game of LOVE
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm so excited about this.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by dunya »

pls sign me up with [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

consider this your public notice of registering to play with me, Jay :p
Last edited by dunya on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the humiliation will be public.

I can't wait.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't quite get it, but okay. :meany:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm I don't quite get it, but okay. :meany:
Ahhh the signs of early defeat. I love it.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lol if it's any reassurance Jay, judging by dunya' statements she might not quite get it either. You win or lose individually and both players can possibly win. It's a weird possibility of being cooperative or competitive because of the shifting win cons
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 pm Lol if it's any reassurance Jay, judging by dunya' statements she might not quite get it either. You win or lose individually and both players can possibly win. It's a weird possibility of being cooperative or competitive because of the shifting win cons
I definitely don't get it and don't know what's involved, but I am in it for the win;, whether Jay wins or loses, that's his problem. :meany:

I will be your rock though. You can depend on me if you need Simon lynched, babe. :ohyeah:

CAN YOU TELL HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS CONCEPT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

I've always been a more "do it, learn it" person anyway. I'll learn as I go along.
Last edited by dunya on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

how long does the game take, Daisy? Like, I'm free tomorrow night then I'm gonna be travelling and working and doing shit and busy so not till the following week maybe? :(
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

actually wait, is my entire personality going to be judged on this game? I mean, I'm willing to be cooperative but I know if Jay has a chance to be competitive and win or cooperative and lose, he'll go with winning. :p so fuck dat. we are fighting fire with ice obv.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

lol it's not your personality at all, it's a fictional character you play. So don't worry. And I envision this be a slower moving longer thing, but I don't know exactly how long since we've never done it before. If we were playing real time it takes two hours, but if we are just playing it as you have a moment whenever I don't know the answer. Play when you have a moment. It basically just takes making a decision of which card to play and what you will do with them once they are.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

puuuuurfect, in that case, feel free to start it whenever Jay says it's good for him too and you're ready to do so. :)
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Golden »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm actually wait, is my entire personality going to be judged on this game? I mean, I'm willing to be cooperative but I know if Jay has a chance to be competitive and win or cooperative and lose, he'll go with winning. :p so fuck dat. we are fighting fire with ice obv.
Yes, we are going to judge your entire personality based on this game. It's a new admin initiative to weed out those with psychopathic tendencies.

Having said that, we're concerned we won't have anyone left once we're finished.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm actually wait, is my entire personality going to be judged on this game? I mean, I'm willing to be cooperative but I know if Jay has a chance to be competitive and win or cooperative and lose, he'll go with winning. :p so fuck dat. we are fighting fire with ice obv.
Yes, we are going to judge your entire personality based on this game. It's a new admin initiative to weed out those with psychopathic tendencies.

Having said that, we're concerned we won't have anyone left once we're finished.
:haha:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

masking your evil admin intentions with sarcasm doesn't fool me, Deb! :pout:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Post by S~V~S »

I think I will be skipping this :daisy:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 9

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh, shall we play a game of love Speedchuck?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Quin »

:kadaj:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:30 pm Oh, shall we play a game of love Speedchuck?
So you're in to play a round with Speedchuck?
Quin wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:47 pm:kadaj:
Lol, what exactly does this mean? You want to play? You wish you were a naked mole rat?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who doesn't want to be a naked mole rat?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:30 pm Oh, shall we play a game of love Speedchuck?
So you're in to play a round with Speedchuck?
Quin wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:47 pm:kadaj:
Lol, what exactly does this mean? You want to play? You wish you were a naked mole rat?
Unsure. What's the playing format? Will it be in a thread, or in a chat or..
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

In thread. Pretty laid back, slower paced. Won't require much time investment either imo. Though I've never tried this before so I could be underestimating.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

cool beans. im in. probably.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

i'm in i guess. i've skimmed half the rules, i'm ready
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Fog of Love Host »

Ok, I'm going to cap it there for now. Three pairs is probably all I can handle at one time, LOL. So everyone is aware, I did move the thread at Alex's direction from the Casino and into the Waterdeep section.

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
[mention]dunya[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I am a big TV star, maybe you've heard of me? :Mongoose:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm ready. 😁
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hi I'm Quin and I'm most definitely not a doctor!

I'm a chemist.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

:hugs: My body is ready
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm a gentle baker. 😋😉
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm a cop, yo.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am such excitement for this game. Seriously this is going to be really cool. Thanks in advance to the players willing to try this online adaptation out!
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Alright guys, I'm only waiting on Jay at this point, but I have a game night planned for tonight. So if I can get the last PM for Character creation sent out before that starts, I'll try to. Otherwise it's going out after game night is over. However the last step is a little different. You will be given 5 Features and you will have to choose three of those features as the first thing your character noticed about your partner's character. So the Features you choose will be given to your partner not to your own character.

In order to help your partner out, now is a good time for a little role play. Please introduce your character to your partner. Fill in some little details. Choose a name! For instance one time I chose to be a chef and I filled in the blank as I was head chef at a Spanish restaurant. Give us three lines about your character including their name. And don't reveal any of your Traits!

[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
[mention]Quin[/mention]
[mention]Kylemii[/mention]
[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
[mention]dunya[/mention]
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 9

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 am
:hugs: My body is ready
Cracks whip... oh... you think so~
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry y'all, but I've been busy as hell the last couple days. I've barely even glanced at this stuff so far, so I am clueless. I may not have any time tonight.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:30 pm Sorry y'all, but I've been busy as hell the last couple days. I've barely even glanced at this stuff so far, so I am clueless. I may not have any time tonight.
I see how it is. I might just replace you with someone more available. :pout:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Hi everyone! My name is...Lilly and I'm just your regular small town baker. I love baking, and what I love more is making people happy with my baking. I opened a small bakery with lots of a home baked goods full of love and yumminess and hope one day my recipes will be so famous that I'll have several branches around. Who knows what the future has in store. 🤗
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Well I guess I'll go next.

Hi, my name is Patton Fisher. Most people call me Pat.

You probably already know this, but I was the 2nd place winner of Big Brother Season 20. I was also brought back for season 23 as a fan favorite, though I did considerably worse that season.

If you're not really into Reality TV then you might be more familiar with me from my much more recent role as biochemist Wilfred Hughes on the hit new police crime drama, CSI: London.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Are you like....famous. Do people ask you for your autograph?
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:30 pm Sorry y'all, but I've been busy as hell the last couple days. I've barely even glanced at this stuff so far, so I am clueless. I may not have any time tonight.
Take your time, we aren't on a tight schedule. I intend for this to be slower moving so that it doesn't take up too much time an energy for everyone playing but can still be fun. :)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:10 pm Are you like....famous. Do people ask you for your autograph?
Ouch. I guess you're not a fan of CSI: London then?

People recognise me pretty often, not always correctly, though. I get a lot of "hey, aren't you that guy from Survivor?" It'd be nice if my life were a little less public but ya know, "that's showbiz," right?

What made you decide to be a baker, Lilly?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Hi, I'm Mattan. Mattan House. Very pleased to meet you.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:16 pm Hi, I'm Mattan. Mattan House. Very pleased to meet you.
What made you decide to become a cop, Mr. House?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:47 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:16 pm Hi, I'm Mattan. Mattan House. Very pleased to meet you.
What made you decide to become a cop, Mr. House?
That's a long story. Do you mind?

*takes a quick sip of... whatever drinks are available. Where are we?*

I was originally planning on joining the army. No, scratch that, it all started earlier. With Martial Arts. I joined a dojo, liked the discipline and drive that came with it. Sometimes we got the crap kicked out of us, but we grew. We learned. We built ourselves up. From that growth came my desire to join the army, around the time I was twenty. It just seemed like the thing to do.

*scratches chin*

But, y'know, home is home and there's no beating that. Family convinced me not to go, and since my parents live nearby and need my support, I conceded. Next best thing I could do to put my discipline and strength to good use was in the police force. So that's where I went. Haven't regretted it, not even a bit, even though I spend half my time at a desk. Somebody's got to do it.

Ah, but enough about me. How about you? Do you just act on the side, or... How did you get into all that?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:55 pm Well I guess I'll go next.

You probably already know this, but I was the 2nd place winner of Big Brother Season 20. I was also brought back for season 23 as a fan favorite, though I did considerably worse that season.

If you're not really into Reality TV then you might be more familiar with me from my much more recent role as biochemist Wilfred Hughes on the hit new police crime drama, CSI: London.
I'm..Quinn.

I'm currently researching into compounds that alter the biological makeup of humans. If you'll be my guinea pig, I promise to stay by your side.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:29 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:55 pm Well I guess I'll go next.

I'm..Quinn.

I'm currently researching into compounds that alter the biological makeup of humans. If you'll be my guinea pig, I promise to stay by your side.
see? this is why we make such a great couple, i get to use your fancy science nerd talking as partial inspiration for my character on CSI: London, and you get to try out ethically questionable science experiments on me without complaint.

a good relationship is 50 - 50. i hope ya'll are taking notes. :keys:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:10 pm Are you like....famous. Do people ask you for your autograph?
He's clearly famous, don't you see that Luxurious Watch (-1 Curiosity) he's wearing? Common folk like yourselves don't wear standoutish accessories like that. That dialect is a shame though. All this slang (-1 Discipline) I hear during his TV interviews makes no sense to me. Still, it's no surprise he's popular given his incredibly muscular (+1 Discipline) body. He's the perfect specimen for my experiments.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I still remember the day we met, I was doing research on what scientists act like before my audition for CSI. I'd decided to sneak into a dumb nerd science convention and just listen to people talking. just to get the feel of the lingo. but then i saw.... Quinn.... over in the corner. Dressed up in some bizarre Old-Fashioned Clothes (-1 Curiosity), including a large cape draped over those Broad Shoulders (-1 Sensitivity). That was the first clue that Quinn wasn't just an ordinary scientist. The second clue was the very obvious Nose Piercing (+1 Curiosity) but i only noticed that after I'd already asked to buy Quinn a drink.

One look at Dr. Quinn and i told myself, "well yeah, obviously i'm hittin' that".

I actually forgot about the purpose for the research thing until later, but i guess it worked out somehow.

Return to “Waterdeep”