Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by colonialbob »

Also fwiw all of these nicknames are better than my former hcrealms malapropism nickname
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:36 pm MacDougall: if you were the don and you had to pick 4 scummates, who would you have chosen?
Probably a wifom mix. Everyone would assume Jimmy would get picked so why pick him? Probably gwilikers6, RDW, you and Wilgy. You mostly so you weren't out here analysing things legitimately. RDW and gwilly for ol times sake. Wilgy because I love being mafia with him.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm Untrue. He was the only ping I saw by post during the initial read through. The rest are sus via gth.
How can a player be suspicious without an actual ping? Are their avatars scarier than usual?
Funny, that's exactly what GTH reads are though.
Even a gun-to-head read has to have inspiration from something. It might not be a specific post. It might be a tone. It might be post count ranks. It might be anything.

What it definitely is not is nothing.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm Untrue. He was the only ping I saw by post during the initial read through. The rest are sus via gth.
How can a player be suspicious without an actual ping? Are their avatars scarier than usual?

I might be willing to call colonialbob cinnabon
So you have never done a gth and called someone scum before ever feeling it until gth?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

And also, Macky D, I've made more posts since then, as have others. Am I still your only ping?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:41 pm

So you have never done a gth and called someone scum before ever feeling it until gth?
I have never called someone scum GTH for no reason. I might not have had the inspiration until the exercise, but I'd still be able to qualify the read in some distinct manner. Even if it isn't about the player being read, there'd be a contextual inspiration (process of elimination, treatment from someone else, etc).
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm I guess the rules say "assigned" which sort of implies it's permanent, which makes more sense, but this post by Kyle made it sound like it might be the other way I suggested:

*snip*

But maybe this is saying it's not determined *until* he's checked, and then it stays permanent? :shrug: Or... that Kyle doesn't get to know what he shows up as?
there's nothing in the language Jack used to imply that the randomly determined nationality would or wouldn't stick, just that the time it would be determined would be the time it becomes relevant, which would be either targeting by a nationality related role, or story related things. though the fact that there might be story relevance to nationality might imply permanence?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:39 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:36 pm MacDougall: if you were the don and you had to pick 4 scummates, who would you have chosen?
Probably a wifom mix. Everyone would assume Jimmy would get picked so why pick him? Probably gwilikers6, RDW, you and Wilgy. You mostly so you weren't out here analysing things legitimately. RDW and gwilly for ol times sake. Wilgy because I love being mafia with him.
thanks. This isn't part of Epi's exercise, btw. I asked MacDougall as part of dunya's ego stroking exercise whereby he names me and omits JJJ the Magnificent :noble:

(<3 ya, Jay :goofp: )
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Even a gun-to-head read has to have inspiration from something. It might not be a specific post. It might be a tone. It might be post count ranks. It might be anything.

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have, on neutral reads mostly, but you gave gth reads of civ or sus, and named the rest neutral so that's where the confusion stems from. You picked a select few. Why did you pick those you picked specifically?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

k if colonialbob is a coconut bonbon then you're Macadamia cause you're being a real tough nut to crack :ponder:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:38 pm
But nobody had a gun to his head? He just posted that list of names out of thin air? There had to have been some reasoning behind those reads
Let me set the scene for you.

I was sitting on the beach watching the world go by and made a post. I thought "what do I think of these players" to myself and then started a gth without looking at the player list. One by one names flooded into my head quickly followed by the emotion I felt about their presence in the game thus far. I had just read a lot of posts and don't have a photographic memory of each post so I couldn't tell you why I felt the way I did without revising. I was going to post the ColonialBob post anyway. Should I have chosen not to because he scum read me first? That sort of behavior fits the profile of scum to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm And also, Macky D, I've made more posts since then, as have others. Am I still your only ping?
I haven't really felt bad about anyone yet and your more recent posts are fairly sincere sounding.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm

What I am trying to discern is why those other players have earned a scum GTH read -- and even if Mac is unsure it should be a priority of his to figure that out -- and how that can be compared/contrasted with his single ping on colonialbob. That ping is what I think looks fake, conveniently manufactured for a blatant omgus true to Mac form.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm And also, Macky D, I've made more posts since then, as have others. Am I still your only ping?
I haven't really felt bad about anyone yet and your more recent posts are fairly sincere sounding.
:suspish: yeah this is not the mac I know. u bad
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

I have never called someone scum GTH for no reason. I might not have had the inspiration until the exercise, but I'd still be able to qualify the read in some distinct manner. Even if it isn't about the player being read, there'd be a contextual inspiration (process of elimination, treatment from someone else, etc).
Did I say I have no reason? I haven't had the chance to qualify any of those pings yet. I have been met with a group of players firing a salvo of accusations at me. I am sure with the freedom to extrapolate I will be able to explain them. But I would be able to regardless of my alignment tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:11 pm god this game is so confusing, wtf is going on with the nationality stuff/Rico's army? :confused:
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:04 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:28 pmwait that's wrong
What's wrong?
i live in a mysterious forest as a hermit, i asked jack if i just don't have a homeland at all and he told me that my homeland was nonspecified, and that it would be determined randomly if i am ever targeted by a nationality-related role. I'd have to assume others are like that as well.
huh...
Jackofhearts2005 for players without specified nationality, is it randomized permanently, or is it randomized every time it is relevant/targeted?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:47 pm For me:

dunya
JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con
nutella
I'm honored :eek:

For me it would be something like
JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall
dunya
and probably one of the new/rym players I don't know/have any connection to

but like Jay said I'd probably think about it more and try not to pick someone obvious... like him lol.

Epignosis what do you hope to get out of this exercise? are you looking at the most common picks? I feel like it's just so rife with WIFOM I don't know where to begin
Permanently.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 pm
Maybe I am. I can't even figure out what my alignment is. Also my vote doesn't actually count.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm Did I say I have no reason? I haven't had the chance to qualify any of those pings yet. I have been met with a group of players firing a salvo of accusations at me. I am sure with the freedom to extrapolate I will be able to explain them. But I would be able to regardless of my alignment tbh.
Then I hereby grant you the freedom to extrapolate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Did I say I have no reason? I haven't had the chance to qualify any of those pings yet. I have been met with a group of players firing a salvo of accusations at me. I am sure with the freedom to extrapolate I will be able to explain them. But I would be able to regardless of my alignment tbh.
So... do that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 pm
Maybe I am. I can't even figure out what my alignment is. Also my vote doesn't actually count.
I had the same problem :huh:

Jack added rules after I asked him:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 am
Afterthought rules:
Town wins by eliminating the mafia.
Mafia wins when the town cannot eliminate the mafia.
There are no independents.
If I did not send you a message stating you are mafia, you are town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] ok so it's permanently randomized but not until it becomes relevant? kyle's post implied that you would randomize it the first time it became relevant, not right off the bat at the beginning of the game. and sorry one more question, does the player find out what their randomized nationality is when it is chosen, or is it only revealed to the checker?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:47 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm

What I am trying to discern is why those other players have earned a scum GTH read -- and even if Mac is unsure it should be a priority of his to figure that out -- and how that can be compared/contrasted with his single ping on colonialbob. That ping is what I think looks fake, conveniently manufactured for a blatant omgus true to Mac form.
I understand but I think that you’re going about it in a way that seems very manufactured.

That doesn’t stop Mac from being scummy necessarily, I just am not sure if you’re in the right.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:13 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:06 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:40 pm I feel sorry for the townies who get assigned to Badguyia. You guys are doomed with a microsope. I wouldn't be surprised when scum people (probably 1) claim they are from Badguyia to win points. I'm watching. :mafia: :smoky:
Well I’m from Badguyia so WIFOM that

linki give a guy some time, the day just started
speaking of Badguyia, Jackofhearts2005 can you please confirm what the OP means when you said players with no specific nation in their backstory are from Badguyia. Is that correct or is there a missing comma there?
It's a comma issue.

Some townies are from Goodguyia. Some are from Allyia. Some are from Nomadia. Some are from Badguyia.

Some have no nationality so if someone checks them, they randomly are assigned a country.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not sure I would be so liberal with antagonizing a large group of players without the means to adequately case make to defend myself if I was knowingly scum. But then I probably would wouldn't I.

At any rate I don't think I am scum because I haven't been told I am. I am an ok lynch anyway though because at least as far as day 1 lynches go it won't have been random and there should be something to analyse.

Would like to continue though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Afterthought rules:
Sweet. So I am heaps town then. Ok you guys go find the bad guys and leave me to my fishing. Kthx.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:55 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Afterthought rules:
Sweet. So I am heaps town then. Ok you guys go find the bad guys and leave me to my fishing. Kthx.
:disappoint:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When you are trying to enjoy a holiday with patchy reception while still trying to contribute the best you can I will be sure to make you feel like you aren't doing enough and see how you feel. Bye.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also sprityo is mafia don. Discuss.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

*shrug* sorry you're on vacation and feel like you're getting dogpiled, but we're asking you to contribute. You're tunneling on the person who called you scummy, had a weird GTH excuse for me being your only ping, and haven't followed up on any of those.

Seriously, just updating your reads on the other suspects you had would be helpful.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 pm Also sprityo is mafia don. Discuss.
Okay, let's lynch him.

VOTE SPRITYO

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:04 pm *shrug* sorry you're on vacation and feel like you're getting dogpiled, but we're asking you to contribute. You're tunneling on the person who called you scummy, had a weird GTH excuse for me being your only ping, and haven't followed up on any of those.

Seriously, just updating your reads on the other suspects you had would be helpful.
I would do that if I was mafia anyway so why would that change how anyone feels about me? I am better at playing scum than town.

I also haven't tunneled you. That's rich. Hahahaha. Wow. Much irony.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 pm
Okay, let's lynch him.

VOTE SPRITYO
he specifically told you not to do that. bad Jay :disappoint:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Considering your current suspicion level, this post looks like a deflect.

No suspicion of sprityo. Sprityo had not posted since your recent GTH scumlist. His name here doesn't make any sense to me.

Why sprityo?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:08 pm
Considering your current suspicion level, this post looks like a deflect.

No suspicion of sprityo. Sprityo had not posted since your recent GTH scumlist. His name here doesn't make any sense to me.

Why sprityo?
Fuck this.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:04 pm *shrug* sorry you're on vacation and feel like you're getting dogpiled, but we're asking you to contribute. You're tunneling on the person who called you scummy, had a weird GTH excuse for me being your only ping, and haven't followed up on any of those.

I would do that if I was mafia anyway so why would that change how anyone feels about me? I am better at playing scum than town.

Because it's harder to manufacture a fake case than a real case? Because if you're actually town you should *want* to get your suspicions out there for others to play with?

I assume you're saying I'm the one who's tunneled you. But I've got other scumreads and, in fact, my vote isn't even on you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm he specifically told you not to do that. bad Jay :disappoint:
If receiving even one non-final vote ruins him, then his role is bullshit. I interpret his comments to refer to final votes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Because it's harder to manufacture a fake case than a real case? Because if you're actually town you should *want* to get your suspicions out there for others to play with?

I assume you're saying I'm the one who's tunneled you. But I've got other scumreads and, in fact, my vote isn't even on you.
I do want to. I really do. I just don't have the capacity to do it right now. I have to start packing and cleaning up the house. We have 105 minutes to vacate and I've wasted enough time defending myself.

I am not scum. Nobody would pick me as scum because I come under way too much scrutiny anyway. Go find other lynch candidates and lynch me if nothing good comes out of it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why sprityotho?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]lapluie[/mention], care to chip in now that MK is over?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pm

I do want to. I really do. I just don't have the capacity to do it right now. I have to start packing and cleaning up the house. We have 105 minutes to vacate and I've wasted enough time defending myself.

I am not scum. Nobody would pick me as scum because I come under way too much scrutiny anyway. Go find other lynch candidates and lynch me if nothing good comes out of it.
when are you back home? Day is 48 hours long, do you think you'll have time between now and then to defend those GTH reads you made?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pmWhy sprityotho?
*glance at list of players viewing thread*

*sees sprityo*

*makes prod post*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Why not?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

i would appreciate if some folks would look through lc's iso and tell me what they think
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pm

when are you back home? Day is 48 hours long, do you think you'll have time between now and then to defend those GTH reads you made?
I will be home in about 11 hours from now. So yes. Though I really don't understand the fixation on forcing me to. I would do a better job creating a case on them from thin air as mafia so the more compelling I am the more likely I am to get civ read is annoying logic. I know this sounds weird but I am sure I have exhibited many civ tells during this process but people are tunnelblind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

unvote colonalbon
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:22 pm i would appreciate if some folks would look through lc's iso and tell me what they think
Pretty much nothing. It suits his early play in both MK and Fiddler (civilian and mafia respectively), so we'll see how it develops. He's a suspect so long as there is no reason to give him civilian credit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:19 pm
Why not?
Each player had a 4% chance of being named the Mafia Don. Why discuss the possibility of one of those players being chosen when it's equally likely for every other player?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:25 pm
Why not?
Each player had a 4% chance of being named the Mafia Don. Why discuss the possibility of one of those players being chosen when it's equally likely for every other player?
Mac already answered that. What do you think of his answer?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:25 pm
Why not?
Why even play mafia at all?

Return to “Previous Jobs”