Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:59 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm Oh yeah as far as his specific choice of Iron_Dwarf, that is rather curious as he presumably didn't know anyone besides DDL. Potential teammates.
Hmm but when his real turn came up, Iron_Dwarf was still available and yet he chose Marmot. :shrug:
what does that tell you?
Almost seems like a slip-up and then a course correction, pointing potentially toward his and Iron_Dwarf's guilt and Marmot's innocence. But that'd be one hell of a slip-up.
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

dunya wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm Are we recruiting dunya to Rico's army? How do you feel about that dunya?
I'll probably turn the position down if Rico doesn't pay me enough tbh. I can have better offers.
Crime does pay, eh?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

dunya wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:36 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:03 pm Colin may have earned the 20 cool points, but I am willing to distribute 15 bonus cool points to those who follow in his footsteps (some have already). I will keep a continuing count of cool points earned.
You’re causing inflation upon the cool points market

I offer in return some Hot Points to people who can give me an engaging conversation. On topic about the game of course
What are your reads on the four players you told Epignosis you'd recruit to the mafia team as the Don?
Whom did I say?

JJJ Dunya Mac cbob?

I’m pretty sure I covered them in my catchup post.

They’re all still fairly town but I will only say I have unwavering trust towards dunya as a town. JJJ gives me paranoia and Mac is someone who I can see as both, but I like what Mac actually says as opposed to Jay who more so is in a lot of these headbutt battles.

And cbob hadn’t procced anything on my radar and could warrant an ISO if so desired
sprityo, you have assembled a heck of a mafia team there. Do you feel your list was a real representation of don sprityo's choices or are they leaning more towards a "Fantasy Mafia" draft? Just a very short, honest, to the point answer would do. Real / Fantasy. Can be one word answer.

(someone needs to start a Fantasy Mafia btw. Fantasy Football is good, Fantasy Mafia, betting on our own players, would be epic)

I am by no means ethical or smart, so yes I would’ve picked these people because I’m different. But someone who is actually planning probably wouldn’t pick all 4 these people

You’re answer: real, but in my terms
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

If Iron_Dwarf had been drafted earlier, I wouldn't have flinched. The fact that Marmot and Iron_Dwarf were the last 2 and he switched to Marmot the second time around makes me feel iffy, but I'm not sure who I should be feeling iffy about out in all of that.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:09 pm If Iron_Dwarf had been drafted earlier, I wouldn't have flinched. The fact that Marmot and Iron_Dwarf were the last 2 and he switched to Marmot the second time around makes me feel iffy, but I'm not sure who I should be feeling iffy about out in all of that.
It's generally proper to feel iffy about the perpetrator of the switch before the ones who were switched. :nicenod:

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 pm Fun facts:

To my knowledge, the highest post count ever achieved in a Syndicate game by a mafia-aligned player was MacDougall's 940+ (discounting post-game content) in the 2015 GOC. He survived all 11.5 cycles of that game, averaging about 80 posts per cycle. Keep in mind also that this game had two mafia teams, meaning Mac was able to genuinely hunt.

The civilian record belongs to Richochet at about 1,470 in the same game. There's also my 1,450 in Talking Heads (14.5 cycles).

If dunya's present pace were to be cut in half and sustained as such from this point forward through 11.5 cycles, she would amass nearly 3,300 posts. She would significantly more than triple the record for mafia-aligned posts and double the record for civilian-aligned posts.

Simple question: within which alignment is that easier to accomplish? If you tell me there is no difference, I will tell you that you fundamentally don't understand Mafia.
I have a question for you, Jay.

Would you said your activity in this game also falls under the same category of "extremely high civ activity" that you keep referring to?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm I have a question for you, Jay.

Would you said your activity in this game also falls under the same category of "extremely high civ activity" that you keep referring to?
Yeah, I'm surpassing my own record-setting Talking Heads pace so far. It's harder to notice with dunya blowing me out of the water, but I am at a high activity rate even by my own standards. She is kicking my ass, and I'm kicking third place's ass.

I'm not going to make the same claims for credit for my own sake though. Nobody ever listens to that. :meany:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:04 pm I think Epi's statistics just sorta.... solidified things we already knew. We already knew that Dunya and jay would be on a lot of lists because they're prolific players in both of the communities this game is built out of. That doesn't mean we should ignore our actual reads on those players, the don might have kept in mind that Jay or Dunya being well known and popular would make them quick targets for attention (and powers) and avoided them. Likewise, a player who no one picked hypothetically isn't gauranteed to not have been picked, since the don might have taken that exact thing into account.

It's a guide book, not an instruction pamphlet. The statistics can inform our choices but they should never determine them.
Maybe we knew, but I didn't think of the correlation between being on lists and likehood of being bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

THREAD IS LOCKED.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Night 2

Marshal brought a light blue haired woman named Dunya to Prince Rico. "My lord. We caught this woman trying to steal our vulneraries."

Rico's eyes lit up. "You can steal stuff? What kinda stuff?"

"Mostly vulneraries."

"You're hired. We don't have a cleric yet."

"Now wait a minute! What about compensation?"

"50-50 chance we form a mercenary company during this game. I'll give you 10%."

The blue haired woman considered this. "Deal." Of course, she never intended any other outcome. Lord Sloonei would be mad if Dunya didn't keep an eye on his friend.

Bunny the pegasus knight was relaxing for once in her life. The oldest and most serious of her sisters, she rarely got a day off.

Today, though, she was alone with nothing to do. Perhaps that's what Pointer was counting on.

When the job was done, Bunny's body faded away. Pointer smiled. This would prove his worth to Badguyia.

Rabbit8 has been nightkilled by the mafia.

Day 2 begins.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 108

Post by lapluie »

61 pages. .. oh m y gosh
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

huh.... RIP rabbit, even though you never appeared :sigh: so much for the pegasus triangle I guess :\
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

someone ex plain to me why rabbit keeps getting killed.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fire Emblem Polls

Day 1

[6] nutella - MacDougall, gwilikers6, dunya, ColinIsCool, rundontwalk, JaggedJimmyJay
[2] Epignosis - Kites, Iron_Dwarf
[6] Quin - Dragon D. Luffy, nutella, , colonialbob, Marmot, Kylemii, Long Con
[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] ColinIsCool - Epignosis
[1] Kylemii - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - Kenway
[1] dunya - DrWilgy

No vote: Dr. White, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sprityo

And then LC switched to Quin. Maybe he did it in time. Maybe he didn't. Nobody got lynched and this count is for experience anyway and LC's dead so who curr.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Fire Emblem Polls

Night 1

Who should Rico try to recruit?
Poll ended at Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Colin the Fighter
15%
Voters: ColinIsCool, Iron_Dwarf, Kites
Dunya the Thief
35%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Kenway, rundontwalk, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay, Kylemii, sprityo
Kenway the Mage
10%
Voters: Marmot, dunya
Kylemii the Sage
No votes
Voters: None
Quin the Myrmidon
No votes
Gwilly the Monk
5%
Voters: MacDougall
Luffy the Myrmidon
15%
Voters: colonialbob, Quin, sig
Hazel the Pegasus Knight
No votes
Tony the Shaman
No votes
Wilgy the Pirate
No votes
Bunny the Pegasus Knight
No votes
Bob the Mercenary
No votes
Elsie the Pegasus Knight
No votes
Kites the Archer
No votes
White the Nomad
No votes
Warf the Knight
No votes
Lapie the enemy Thief
No votes
Sigmund the enemy Wyvern Rider
10%
Voters: gwilikers6, TonyStarkPrime
Lolololol I'll just have Jim kill everyone (host/not playing/dead)
10%
Voters: Spacedaisy, Jackofhearts2005
Total votes: 20
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

If this was intentional, I hate to say it but it makes nutella look better because the pegasus triangle would have been a mafia weapon too and she is a member who has alliance with Long Con, so strategically rabbit8 wouldn't have been the choice for night 1? Or she did that to win points so that we don't go after her Day 2.

Unless killing him is some kind of running gag on here considering he's dying early in every game.

Or there was some misdirect shenanigans involved? I have to look at all roles again to verify.

Sig--did you target anyone tonight?

Also my addition to the story is very much in tune with my backstory so there's clues in those flavour texts. Will be rereading past ones later.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] - Can you run a whatever poll please with day 2 end time at least.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:54 am someone ex plain to me why rabbit keeps getting killed.
Welcome back. Don't read all 60 pages. Pick a few pages at random and reply to anything that catches your eye. Go.

Summary: day 1 was a lynch tie between nutella and Quin which EPIGNOSIS stopped with a 1 time lynch stop.

EPIGNOSIS posted survey results - you should read that post at least - and called me/JJJ out as potential scum and gave Town cred to Kites, Kenway and Iron_Dwarf.

There was drama with Epi/Colin

Check out Dr. White's ISO and tell JJJ how you feel about him.

I think that's all.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:08 am @Jackofhearts2005 - Can you run a whatever poll please with day 2 end time at least.
Thanks. Is it mandatory we vote in this Day 2 Poll?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Let's get the ball rolling

[VOTE: QUIN ] aubergine

Aubergine
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:18 am Let's get the ball rolling

Aubergine
Let's get it rolling in literally any other direction.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:28 am

Aubergine
Which way?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm I don't suspect dunya because her posts look like civilian posts and there are 500 of them.
Or this could be a mafia tactic?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm Dr. White, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sprityo - DID NOT LEVEL UP DAY 1

remember guys, if you want to level up Night 1, you have to submit your actions within 12 hours of night commencing!
What happens when one doesn't level up? The most highest ranked is a leader amongst lower ranks or what?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm I don't suspect dunya because her posts look like civilian posts and there are 500 of them.
You've been away for 3 days or something and my post count is the first thing of concern you address? :disappoint: Did your scummates put you up to that?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:33 am

Aubergine
Which way?
Why not you? I'm curious why you've been absent from this thread despite posts in other games.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

**** ****** ******* Ring

This was TonyStark’s PM last night. Which lines up perfectly with what happened. If he was scum he probably would have had some other power, but then again it may be a passive one.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm @Kylemii you have 8 minutes vote for quin he;s bad
What makes quin bad, was he inactive aswell, I noticed he didn't vote ? Correct me if I'm wrong
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I've seen scum struggle to insert themselves into a game. What dunya is doing is the opposite of that. Thoughts?
ImageImageImageImage
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:38 am

Aubergine
Which way?
Why not you? I'm curious why you've been absent from this thread despite posts in other games.
What are u talk in about? I wasnt even online the time being, I just got here a few hours ago & saw the thread locked. I had no WiFi at my new apartment as I moved in recently.. I'm catching up
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:37 am
You've been away for 3 days or something and my post count is the first thing of concern you address? :disappoint: Did your scummates put you up to that?
Well no im just engaging in conversations I guess ...
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:38 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm @Kylemii you have 8 minutes vote for quin he;s bad
What makes quin bad, was he inactive aswell, I noticed he didn't vote ? Correct me if I'm wrong
I was here, though I admit I've been hands off in comparison to other games. I didn't vote because I was asleep for the deadline and didn't know when day ended. wink wink nudge nudge
ImageImageImageImage
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by Kites »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am The Evil Army of Badguyia
Five Finger General Thumb
Five Finger General Pointer
Five Finger General Middle
Five Finger General Ring
A Tragic Loyalist - If you are lynched, all townies will be roleblocked the following night.
*secrets*

Five Finger General Pinky
lapluie - Thief 2
sig - Wyvern Rider
new mafia power revealed
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:38 am **** ****** ******* Ring

This was TonyStark’s PM last night. Which lines up perfectly with what happened. If he was scum he probably would have had some other power, but then again it may be a passive one.
Lol. I targeted Tony too. He IDs from Goodguyia.

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention], please explain why you claimed to be from Badguyia.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 am
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm Dr. White, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sprityo - DID NOT LEVEL UP DAY 1

remember guys, if you want to level up Night 1, you have to submit your actions within 12 hours of night commencing!
What happens when one doesn't level up? The most highest ranked is a leader amongst lower ranks or what?
You promote into a better class when you reach level 10. Lower level just means you promote late.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kites wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am The Evil Army of Badguyia
Five Finger General Thumb
Five Finger General Pointer
Five Finger General Middle
Five Finger General Ring
A Tragic Loyalist - If you are lynched, all townies will be roleblocked the following night.
*secrets*

Five Finger General Pinky
lapluie - Thief 2
sig - Wyvern Rider
new mafia power revealed
So Tony definitely revealed that for us because it aligns with gwilikers8 PM clue (ring)
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

sprityo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:33 pm I’m halfway through these 20 pages and I want to end all of your lives and my own for having to read so much
There's 61 pages for me & I've read a bit, I'm seeing zigzags
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:40 am

Aubergine
Which way?
What are u talk in about? I wasnt even online the time being, I just got here a few hours ago & saw the thread locked. I had no WiFi at my new apartment as I moved in recently.. I'm catching up
:confused: So you weren't posting in other games?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

Aubergine
I am quite taken aback by your back down on nutella that quickly for that reason.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:50 am

Aubergine
Which way?
...yes today... when this thread was locked.. I went over to check sidemission. ..??? Meaning I couldn't post till jack unlocked.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:52 am

Aubergine
I am quite taken aback by your back down on nutella that quickly for that reason.
I'm not backing down for shit. nutella is talking, keep her talking. Get me Quin talking.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 pm Problem is that Dunya is a tryhard, and there is also statistics showing that this level of tryhardness from mafia is nearly unprecedented.

I need to pay more attention to her tho. And to Jay too.
Thanks for pointing this out. Will stay on the lookout also
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:52 am

Aubergine
Which way?
...yes today... when this thread was locked.. I went over to check sidemission. ..??? Meaning I couldn't post till jack unlocked.
[mention]dunya[/mention] Care to dispute this? I'm lazy.
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

Dunya-chwaaaaaaan!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:53 am

Aubergine
I'm not backing down for shit. nutella is talking, keep her talking. Get me Quin talking.
Looks like a backdown, smells like a backdown, quacks like a backdown
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:43 am
lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:38 am
I was here, though I admit I've been hands off in comparison to other games. I didn't vote because I was asleep for the deadline and didn't know when day ended. wink wink nudge nudge
Hands off?

Hands off????

Try hands, arms, legs, feet, face, back, stomach and all other body parts off.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:53 am

Aubergine
Quin talked. I don't care about your quotas.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:54 am
lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:52 am

Which way?
@dunya Care to dispute this? I'm lazy.
I'm on mobile. You do it.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Wtf is quin on about, I logged on syndicate around 1 hour ago. . Ran to this thread to only find out it was locked.. went over to check the other games I was at which I died in it seems / game ended. Commented there on my part & came back here to see it being unlocked after. . Whats ur point? This is the most active thread im posting on right now.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Oh hey lapluie good to see you participating.

Likewise to Quin, looking forward to seeing more actual content from you this phase. can you convince me you're not bad?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”