Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by colonialbob »

Why do people think the rabbit kill waa random?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

dunya doesn't have a life, a job, blablabla bla bla blaaa...

k, I've had enough of that, thank you. I have a full time managerial job in real estate, and I study after work. I do not have kids or a husband, that much is true, but I have many hobbies and friends. Right now, I live in a rural town in northern Sweden where it gets dark after 3pm and we're knees deep in snow and there's not much to do in winter if you're not a snowmobile enthusiast or skiier; I am neither. Did I mention I live in rural Sweden?? When I sign up to a game, I sign up to play mafia in my free time. This is why I don't sign up to more than 1 game at a time like some of you do, ever, and take lengthy breaks because I burn out.

Anyway, I have no obligations to justify myself to anyone and I'm really tired of seeing insulting jabs about it on here or about how annoying I am for it. k, I get it. I'm annoying and overbearing and suffocating and obnoxious and have no life for playing mafia the way I play mafia. I'm better off playing on MU where I don't get bullied for *gasp* posting a lot. I'm not even upset, just really bored and tired of this discussion and I apologize to whoever's fun I have ruined in this game (or any other) as a direct result of my high post count. :nicenod:

sorry if I sound disgruntled, but I think it's cheap and condescending to keep taking shots at a person's life outside the game and not something I have to accept (I've heard it several times, from several people, in this game alone). I'm not here to be insulted.

I will limit my posts effective immediately.

bottom line is this: I'm not more likely to be scum than Kites, Iron_Dwarf and Kenway are to be Town because of Epi's survey. I won't talk about it again. Suspect me or don't based on it, but I've said all I care to about that particular subject and won't talk about it again. And for Epi specifically, again, I direct you to Mountains mafia where I replaced in for sprityo who was a target of suspicion (let's say that's similar to what your survey here attempts to do--portray me as a suspect), but I posted like crazy in a civilian effort and didn't get a single vote on me for the entire game. I am doing the same here, so no, I don't find it odd no one voted for me (except DrWilgy).
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]dunya[/mention] Why does nutella townreading you without providing a lot of justification make you think she's scum?

(If I had to guess wirhout going back to check I'd say most of the people townreading you have either not provided much reasoning or just agreed with JJJ)
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

One possibly strategic reason for killing rabbit that I don't was brought up yet is that it really limits what we as town are able to gleam collectively still. Some people talked about him and even voted for him at times, but we're pretty much as in the dark as we were yesterday while the Mafia team just got (what I'm presuming to be) a clean kill.

[oc]dunya, I hope you continue posting as much as you want. I think you're an invaluable asset to the game and a lot of people here obviously respect and like playing with you or else we wouldn't have shown up when you asked.[/oc]
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:04 am If this was intentional, I hate to say it but it makes nutella look better because the pegasus triangle would have been a mafia weapon too and she is a member who has alliance with Long Con, so strategically rabbit8 wouldn't have been the choice for night 1? Or she did that to win points so that we don't go after her Day 2.
This is a great point in both nutella's and my favour. If either of us were Mafia, then this kill wouldn't have happened. Misdirects? How many are out there? I had one, and nutella. Should I share who I misdirected randomly? I will share that I don't really like using this power, because I don't know what I get from it. The only reason I targeted someone is to get experience. Are there more redirects in play Night 1?

rabbit8 was the only one of the three Pegasisters that was tracking last night. As a low-poster, he was also least likely to get protected. I'm hoping there will be protection for nutella and I tomorrow night. But there's a reason for killing rabbit8: stopping the tracker.
Unless killing him is some kind of running gag on here considering he's dying early in every game.
No, that is not a thing. And there's another reason why nutella and I are off the hook. rabbit8 is an old Mafia friend only just recently returned to play, and he was just mislynched in LOTR Mafia less than 12 hours prior to his nightkill here. It is upsetting to me to see him get beat up a little around here, I don't want him to get frustrated and leave again, I damn well am not going to kill him on Night 1!

I'm up for making all misdirects and redirects public. There are several folk that I wouldn't believe would kill rabbit Night 1.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Well, I messed up the BB code again somehow, but you get the gist.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Now that you mention it maybe there is a relation between extremely cold places and mafia activity.

The guy who posts the most in my other mafia site is from... Serbia or something.

Maybe Golden will come back to play games in the middle of the year when his country turns into an ice age? :ponder:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ofc, you always have the outlier, the nerdy brazilian guy who would rather be at home playing games than go out in the summer.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Could explain Quin's low activity in this game too. It's hot in Australia so he's all partying and socializing and spending time with real people instead of geeking his life away here.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:08 am nutella, I've a new concern developing about you. I believe you have been subject to tunneling. Both Mac and dunya have done this (both of you calm down, I don't think you look worse for it, but I do think you've tunneled -- so have I in other instances). I believe you have been subject to some weak accusations. I believe the level of fury you have faced has not suited the fury your posts warrant.

Despite all of this, you seem cool as a cucumber. Players you read as civilians have been choke-holding you for days now. Every time you make a post, one of them is calling you mafia for it. You were centimeters from being the Day 1 lynch. Your emotions have never flared in any visible way; I have seen little or no evidence of frustration. It strikes me as unnatural. Tell me about your general state of mind right now as it pertains to this Mafia game.
Oh believe me I was frustrated. Maybe it didn't show but I certainly feel like I played/defended pretty badly on D1 and I get why that looked bad. I really didn't want to get lynched and I did try to express that, but I think also my fear was assuaged a bit by both Epi's claim that he'd switch the lynch and by the possibility that he or Quin was in the running to get as many/more votes than me.

When I didn't get lynched, I relaxed more and felt more confident going into night 1/day 2. I'm here and ready to give this game my best effort whether people try to lynch me again or not.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 am Well I blocked nutella
I'm flying and you're foot though, right? Wouldn't that just not work? :shrug:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:01 pmI'm here and ready to give this game my best effort whether people try to lynch me again or not.
Do ya thang. You've been hounded enough that I don't think more of it would be useful. We'll see.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't have any intention of lynching dunya, only to post more than her. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:04 am If this was intentional, I hate to say it but it makes nutella look better because the pegasus triangle would have been a mafia weapon too and she is a member who has alliance with Long Con, so strategically rabbit8 wouldn't have been the choice for night 1? Or she did that to win points so that we don't go after her Day 2.
This is a great point in both nutella's and my favour. If either of us were Mafia, then this kill wouldn't have happened. Misdirects? How many are out there? I had one, and nutella. Should I share who I misdirected randomly? I will share that I don't really like using this power, because I don't know what I get from it. The only reason I targeted someone is to get experience. Are there more redirects in play Night 1?

rabbit8 was the only one of the three Pegasisters that was tracking last night. As a low-poster, he was also least likely to get protected. I'm hoping there will be protection for nutella and I tomorrow night. But there's a reason for killing rabbit8: stopping the tracker.
Unless killing him is some kind of running gag on here considering he's dying early in every game.
No, that is not a thing. And there's another reason why nutella and I are off the hook. rabbit8 is an old Mafia friend only just recently returned to play, and he was just mislynched in LOTR Mafia less than 12 hours prior to his nightkill here. It is upsetting to me to see him get beat up a little around here, I don't want him to get frustrated and leave again, I damn well am not going to kill him on Night 1!

I'm up for making all misdirects and redirects public. There are several folk that I wouldn't believe would kill rabbit Night 1.
The Myrmidons (DDL and Quin) also have misdirects, the mercenary colonialbob has one 1 night out of every 3, and then there's the cavalier/paladin ones. So quite a few.

I misdirected Quin. Chaos reigns :p
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Spacedaisy »

I know we have a clash of high post count players versus low post count players on this site frequently, but it's time we put this to rest. Just like those of you who tend to post less have experienced in the past, it's not fun to have people attack you on a personal level for the amount you are contributing to the game. The game is only about the game, and insulting people based on the amount they post and their personal life because of it is considered poor form on both sides. Mafia arguments should be about behavior in game, and when you start commenting on someone else's life outside the game you are making it personal. We don't do personal attacks here, so think it through before you start making comments that can seem like passing judgement on someone's life outside the game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:12 pm [VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine
Why not Dr. White?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

AUBERGINE

[1] Quin - dunya
[1] colonialbob - Marmot
[1] Iron_Dwarf - JaggedJimmyJay

No vote: ColinIsCool, colonialbob, Dr. White, Dragon D. Luffy, DrWilgy, Epignosis, gwilikers6, Iron_Dwarf, Kenway, Kites, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con, MacDougall, nutella, Quin, rundontwalk, sig, sprityo, TonyStarkPrime

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:13 pm I don't have any intention of lynching dunya, only to post more than her. :nicenod:
This was a jab. I have no qualm with your activity level dunya. I love it and appreciate it. Please do whatever makes you happiest.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:12 pm [VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine
Why not Dr. White?
I'd be delighted to lynch Dr. White. Everybody knows that already. It's a long day phase and I have a free vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

I might have a summer job! I'm going to be interning at a public defender's office.

Ergo I am a good person, ergo I am not Mafia.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:32 pm @dunya Why does nutella townreading you without providing a lot of justification make you think she's scum?
try any justification. and I have made other points against her, this is not the only reason I suspect her, it's just one point in her rainbow list that didn't add up for me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:17 pm

The Myrmidons (DDL and Quin) also have misdirects, the mercenary colonialbob has one 1 night out of every 3, and then there's the cavalier/paladin ones. So quite a few.

I misdirected Quin too.

:nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If time permits I'll provide a more thorough case on the dwarf. For now I'm busy. Also lynch Quin. And lynch lapluie. IMHO TBQH FWIW.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] shouldn't the thread title say day 2 not day 1?

haha ddl
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:33 pm Jackofhearts2005 shouldn't the thread title say day 2 not day 1?

haha ddl
I'm falling apart this game you guys. :omg:
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

dunya, has your life changed for the better since joining Rico's army? Or at all for that matter?

I think the reasoning that scum wouldn't kill a Pegasus Knight because of the triple attack thing is interesting, but more WIFOM than accurate. Cuz how likely would it actually be for three players to have a consensus IN THREAD pick for who to night kill and have it actually work out with all the misdirection and blocking roles in this game? Unless two of them are scum, I just cannot see that happening. Not necessarily saying the other two are doing this, but killing rabbit seems like an easy way for a scum peg knight to absolve themself, especially with how vocal these two have been about "protecting their pegasus sisters."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I put 9 misdirectors in this game (that you know about) because I hate myself.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Hey [mention]Dr. White[/mention] , why did you change your mind about who to select in the draft?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: quin] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:36 pm dunya, has your life changed for the better since joining Rico's army? Or at all for that matter?
Rico welcomed me to his army. That's it.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

AUBERGINE

[VOTE: jaggedjimmyjay] aubergine

I know what you did last night
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 pm
The civilian record belongs to Richochet at about 1,470 in the same game. There's also my 1,450 in Talking Heads (14.5 cycles).
no no no no no no no no NO

oh wait, that was Richochet. nvmd thought you meant me for a sec.

eff that guy

Lord Rico posts once a week
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:36 pm dunya, has your life changed for the better since joining Rico's army? Or at all for that matter?
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

rundontwalk wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:41 pm AUBERGINE

Please share with the class.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I mean, it was pretty significant. But I'm pretty important, so don't y'all be expecting the same treatment. ;)
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

go steal some Pepsi for thy lord k thx
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm

JJJ deserves his chance to wiggle out of this one
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm
coke zero or gtfo thy lord
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

rundontwalk wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:44 pm

But I wanna knowwwwwww
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There's nothing to wiggle out of. I bodyguarded dunya.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Fire Emblem Polls

Who should be Princess Speedie's valentine?
Poll runs till Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:21 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Prince Rico
31%
Voters: colonialbob, Dragon D. Luffy, Iron_Dwarf, Kylemii
Prince Sloonei
54%
Voters: Long Con, TonyStarkPrime, JaggedJimmyJay, MacDougall, Kenway, Kites, gwilikers6
Let's just look up the A support endings on YouTube for both of them (dead/non/host)
15%

It's your own fault!
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Wait, your role doesn't even give you any info.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:30 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:17 pm

I misdirected Quin too.

:nicenod:
I misdirected Kylemii! :grin:
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:46 pm Wait, your role doesn't even give you any info.
Lol.

I bodyguarded JJJ. Idk if he had any night actions but I don't think he was targeted much, if at all
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:45 pm

There's nothing to wiggle out of. I bodyguarded dunya.
my hero, figuratively and realistically speaking now. :cloud9:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 pm
colonialbob wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:32 pm @dunya Why does nutella townreading you without providing a lot of justification make you think she's scum?
try any justification. and I have made other points against her, this is not the only reason I suspect her, it's just one point in her rainbow list that didn't add up for me.
Ok, why does nutella townreading you without posting an justification make you think she's scum?

(I'm aware this isn't your only reason)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:47 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:46 pm Wait, your role doesn't even give you any info.
Lol.

I bodyguarded JJJ. Idk if he had any night actions but I don't think he was targeted much, if at all
Bodyguard dominoes. :eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:50 pm
Lol.

If I was scum I'd kill the strong first xoxo. I thought scum might have same strategy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:44 pm
Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm
coke zero or gtfo thy lord
Coffee is where it's at.

If it's gotta be bubbly, then it should be beer.
:beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rundontwalk wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:50 pm
Lol.

If I was scum I'd kill the strong first xoxo. I thought scum might have same strategy
In a game with this many misdirects, protects, bodyguards, and whatnot?

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”