Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:37 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:13 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:13 am Nutella
Irondwarf
Gwilikers
Ddf

There be scum in that pile
Maybe the top one.
Certainly and town should block her
Absolutely NOT, what a twisted notion.

nutella TRACKS tonight. If she's Civ, obviously that could be huge. If she's bad, then she has to tell us what she got anyway, and it's something to analyze. What we absolutely don't want to do is block her. We should track her. Maybe I'll track her. Probably not.
No. You block who you think is bad. The bad guys will have more than their drafted abilities almost surely. And you may block a kill. The drafted abilities are going to be far less consequential than the perceived scum hidden abilities.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:05 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:53 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 am [VOTE: long con] aubergine
Mafia horse doesn’t kill town horse night 1
Why? Please be quick.
Long Con doesn’t kill Rabbit because mafia wants to at least try to get a peg knight kill early and likes that option
Nutella might for the town cred

Could all be accidental
I don't think the mafia would put stock in that? pegasus kill only happens if 3 different players using 2 separate power types with completely different uses happen to target the same player. If the pegasi are mixed alignment then the chance of that ever happening is basically 0, since mafia pegasus is gonna want to track or misdirect civ players and civ pegasi are gonna want to track misdirect scummy ones.

I don't think the triangle attack is such a big sacrifice that long con wouldn't be willing to part with it.
If there were one bad player in the Pegasus Sisters, then they would gleefully participate in arranging a Civ kill with their two Civ sisters. It's a win-win... if you think (and I do) that the Pegasisters could have at some point coordinated on a kill... then one baddie in the bunch GUARANTEES that a baddie doesn't die. Why? All the baddie has to do is not agree to kill someone. "I'm not totally convinved X is bad, I'm not murdering them." WOW a real nice thing for a baddie to say. Win. OR, the stupid Civs agree to target a Civ, and the baddie Peg acts the stupe and goes along.

Rwad that, understand it, and then explain to us all how this sentence makes any sense, and what logic it draws from: "If the pegasi are mixed alignment then the chance of that ever happening is basically 0, since mafia pegasus is gonna want to track or misdirect civ players and civ pegasi are gonna want to track misdirect scummy ones."
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:39 am
Irondwarf
Gwilikers
Ddf

Maybe the top one.

nutella TRACKS tonight. If she's Civ, obviously that could be huge. If she's bad, then she has to tell us what she got anyway, and it's something to analyze. What we absolutely don't want to do is block her. We should track her. Maybe I'll track her. Probably not.
What if she sends in kills?
"Maybe I'll track her"

What baddie team chooses her to kill when I say that?
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 am
Irondwarf
Gwilikers
Ddf

Maybe the top one.

"Maybe I'll track her"

Hmm maybe I'll bodyguard you
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:35 am I won't feel dumb just because I didn't help fluke lynch a low lying scum.
:disappoint:
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:35 amWhat about your other candidates? You surely had done more groundwork on others. I am struggling to understand why you chose her of all people.
Like I said earlier: the people in this game who have said suspicious things have also said good things. I don't have a conclusive, entirely negative this player is awful read to offer you. If I did, I've have lynched that person. In the absence of such a convenience, I opted for the player who is having a much harder time integrating into this busy game than she did in the previous busy game as a civilian.

I don't think "groundwork" is meaningful on its own power. It can motivate other voters to support a lynch. It can explain a suspicion. It doesn't make a player more suspicious simply for existing. I might even go more out there with my ever-developing Mafia theory: cases are overrated. At least at this point in the game.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:10 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:58 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:57 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:50 am I'm just like... Not feeling this lynch.

I don't know the cbob case. Dr. White at least had some bad looking posts. I feel iffy about the lapluie train members.
'Well I fit right in there, since you already suspect me of some bullshit

Linki: HAAAAA! Yup
what does any of this post mean?
He thinks you’re gonna vote for him
You vote for him and he was right
thanks but i asked long con
Nah, Tony got it right. That was the communication my post was intended to convey.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:35 am I won't feel dumb just because I didn't help fluke lynch a low lying scum.
:disappoint:
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:35 amWhat about your other candidates? You surely had done more groundwork on others. I am struggling to understand why you chose her of all people.
Like I said earlier: the people in this game who have said suspicious things have also said good things. I don't have a conclusive, entirely negative this player is awful read to offer you. If I did, I've have lynched that person. In the absence of such a convenience, I opted for the player who is having a much harder time integrating into this busy game than she did in the previous busy game as a civilian.

I don't think "groundwork" is meaningful on its own power. It can motivate other voters to support a lynch. It can explain a suspicion. It doesn't make a player more suspicious simply for existing. I might even go more out there with my ever-developing Mafia theory: cases are overrated. At least at this point in the game.
No but it is a sight better look for you when you try to lynch a player who you've been trying to lynch rather than a player you have made a passing comment on.

Are you okay btw? You sound like you are starting to lose your marbles.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:44 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 am
Irondwarf
Gwilikers
Ddf

Maybe the top one.

"Maybe I'll track her"

Hmm maybe I'll bodyguard you
Well, that's only what I've been asking for since forever. The protectors need to protect the trackers so the trackers don't die. Rabbit8 was killed... that's a Civ tracker dead. This is what I have been talking about. It shouldn't take some convoluted possibility of me tracking a baddie nutella on the off chance that she might kill to make you consider protecting me. I'm practically angry that you just "Hmm"ed it in like that, right now. I am Civ, I'm a tracker, my f'ing role is public..... I NEED PROTECTION! This isn't like some normal game where Long Con asks for protection because he's paranoid. This is real. This is my role as Tracker being public. Nutella too.

You think nutella is a fake pegasister, that she actually has some baddie role instead of a tracker ability? How about you just put it to the test JUST ONCE, and see if her tracking result turns out great?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:51 am No but it is a sight better look for you when you try to lynch a player who you've been trying to lynch rather than a player you have made a passing comment on.
It probably would be a better look for me, agreed. I can't be concerned with that though. We have a finite number of lynches to eliminate a set number of mafia members, and that means the last vote I place is of crucial importance to my ability to contribute to a civilian win. Placing that last vote in the right place is my only concern. Everyone else can tell me I am the scummiest man on Earth if they feel like it.

Looking sharp and snazzy as a bad guy is so easy. Civilians suspect the same things in every damned game. Don't do them and you're golden. In this game I don't care about that. :shrug2:
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:51 amAre you okay btw? You sound like you are starting to lose your marbles.
Maybe I am losing my marbles. I shouldn't have signed up for this game. It's no slight on Jack or on the other players here. I have just had my fill of Mafia in recent memory, and when I get burnt out -- living up to The JJJ Standard is the absolute worst nuisance. It's not even about appearances. It's about giving my civilian teammates the best I can give them even if it kills me.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:57 amIt's about giving my civilian teammates the best I can give them even if it kills me.
I am asking other civilians for permission:

Can I stop? Can I play like a normal person for the rest of the game? It hurts me. My head is throbbing. Please. If you suspect me I understand. Let me rest. I will do my best at least to the point of not wanting to stick my head in the oven.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:57 amIt's about giving my civilian teammates the best I can give them even if it kills me.

Can I stop? Can I play like a normal person for the rest of the game? It hurts me. My head is throbbing. Please. If you suspect me I understand. Let me rest. I will do my best at least to the point of not wanting to stick my head in the oven.
dude you don't need to ask for permission to make a healthy lifestyle choice
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I'm going to pass out before I finish the count, which has to be done manually because again, I hate myself. :kadaj:

Actually lynch will happen in the morning but votes are locked.

:offtobed:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:42 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:05 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:53 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 am [VOTE: long con] aubergine
Mafia horse doesn’t kill town horse night 1
Why? Please be quick.
Long Con doesn’t kill Rabbit because mafia wants to at least try to get a peg knight kill early and likes that option
Nutella might for the town cred

Could all be accidental
I don't think the mafia would put stock in that? pegasus kill only happens if 3 different players using 2 separate power types with completely different uses happen to target the same player. If the pegasi are mixed alignment then the chance of that ever happening is basically 0, since mafia pegasus is gonna want to track or misdirect civ players and civ pegasi are gonna want to track misdirect scummy ones.

I don't think the triangle attack is such a big sacrifice that long con wouldn't be willing to part with it.
If there were one bad player in the Pegasus Sisters, then they would gleefully participate in arranging a Civ kill with their two Civ sisters. It's a win-win... if you think (and I do) that the Pegasisters could have at some point coordinated on a kill... then one baddie in the bunch GUARANTEES that a baddie doesn't die. Why? All the baddie has to do is not agree to kill someone. "I'm not totally convinved X is bad, I'm not murdering them." WOW a real nice thing for a baddie to say. Win. OR, the stupid Civs agree to target a Civ, and the baddie Peg acts the stupe and goes along.

Rwad that, understand it, and then explain to us all how this sentence makes any sense, and what logic it draws from: "If the pegasi are mixed alignment then the chance of that ever happening is basically 0, since mafia pegasus is gonna want to track or misdirect civ players and civ pegasi are gonna want to track misdirect scummy ones."

I actually did forget to account for the fact that the pegasus trio would hypothetically be able to outspeed most other roles and would be able to avoid their kill being blocked or protected against, making in thread discussion possible... If the pegasus trio could actually coordinate their targets then that would make keeping all three alive more valuable to the mafia if one of them were part of the three... I see what you're saying, it wouldn't necessarily have to be a coincidental 3-hit-combo. I don't think it clears you as much as you say it should, but I understand the argument at least.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Aww Jack doesn't trust our tallies. :pout:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:04 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm IronDwarf because of his silly vote against me showing he didn't bother to read full exchange with JJJ
Can't really see anything substantial there. And this is not really a defense.
RDW's vote on me was tacked to a strong suggestion that he had role-based information against me. Soon after he admitted he only bodyguarded me, meaning the vote wasn't driven by real stuff [beyond his desire to test me, presumably]. Given that he was open about this and that you didn't seem to notice that, what is your perspective now about his vote for me?
He's still all over the place and never really addressing points raised against him. Case in point:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 pm Cool story, bro.
There are times when the shtick is not advisable. Here is one such time. You should address the shit.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 pm Look at those pushing the nonsense draft stuff too particulalry nutella, looking for oppurtunistic arguments to keep pushing this narrative on me
I also still have no idea why this was pushed so heavily. I'm with you on this one.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

Other points:

- The end phase was as someone else said a hilarious 'clown fiesta'. So many people constantly switchting votes around.
- This makes me suspicious of Epi. He was one of the main instigators of this. He switched a lot. And he had some sort of theory on DDL and Dr. White but then not really sticking to it.
- JJJ was also constantly switching around to low hanging fruit, people who have few posts which can be related to anything (such as this thread having 85 pages now :) )
- nutella remains her opportunistic self and follows whatever vote seems fashionable.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

I feel bad for Jack, he has his work cut out for him. :bighug:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 pm The Dr.White is an easy lynch. JJJ is going after easy lynches early on. Dr.White? Iron Dwarf?
Fuck off with this "easy lynch". Is he a civilian?
I don't know. I think you're bad and gunning for easy an lynch. Dr. White has hardly been here, and you're lynching him out of 20+ people?

Nah.
I give absolutely zero fucks about your read. Take it, crumple it up, and throw it in the trash. It's shit. It's no good. Pull out a fresh sheet of paper and try again.
You are a lot more abrasive in this game than I'm used to.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Wonder if that's alignment indicative.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh sorry just saw this post. I'm stupid.

Don't worry Jay, play however you want. I'll be here, trying to guess the color of your role card.
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by Kites »

wow i’m going thru the stuff posted while i was sleepng and it’s fucking nuts
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kites wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:27 am wow i’m going thru the stuff posted while i was sleepng and it’s fucking nuts
Reasonable reaction. Also, are you Mafia?
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

yea skip the small talk man. but no I’m not sorry to dissappoint you
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Locking thread
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sorry for the delay. Had to take my son to urgent care and the pharmacy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fire Emblem Day 2

In the middle of the desert, a man with a scar over his face pursued a cloaked woman. He had been following her for many miles, slowly gaining over time. Eventually, the cloaked woman stopped and let him catch up to her.

"Lapulie, also known as the Whirlwind?" the scarred man asked.

"Who wants to know?" the cloaked woman replied, drawing a knife.

The scarred man drew his own blade, a six foot long monster of a sword. "Col. Bob, head of Bob's Brigade."

"You hiring?" the woman asked tentatively. "I'm looking to change employers."

"Sorry, lady. I'm looking to collect, not spend. King Ricosdad has put a bounty on Badguyian soldiers and an extra bonus on particularly nasty customers like yourse-"

The scarred mercenary was cut off by an arrow entering his chest.

The Whirlwind turned to see an angry looking nomad on horseback fire a second arrow. Having earned her nickname, Lapulie was faster than Bob but the arrow still managed to snag her cloak, pinning her to the sand. She tugged at her cloak, managing to tear away. The horse slammed into her, sending the thief rolling down a sand dune.

"You are trespassing," the nomad said with a scowl. He readied another arrow. "Your kind isn't wanted here."

The nomad spit blood. He had just enough time to look down and see the tip of the large sword sticking out of his chest before his life bar hit zero and he faded away. Col Bob shouldered his sword, ignoring the nomad's blood dripping from it, more conscious of his own blood from the arrow wound he had sustained.

"Stolen any vulunaries lately, Whirlwind?"

"I might have a few on me," the cloaked woman smiled, "Boss."

"So you see, we have need of your talents. There are many wounded soldiers, not to mention prisoners. Surely you won't turn your back on them."

"Well no but I'm not really..."

"Perfect. Welcome to the Badguyia army. You have my thanks. Excuse me, madam. There's work to be done."

"But I'm not a..." the monk tried to protest but Ring was already gone. "Oh dear."

Dr White (Town) has been lynched. Night 2 begins.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

what the heck???? O_o

Was sure cbob was dead, but dr white instead? And no flip wtf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also hope your son is ok jack :hug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So White was bad? This is what I got from the write-up.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Hope your son gets better, Jack!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

gwilikers is part of badguyia now. :O

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Marmot »

Looks like Dr. White was a Proud Plainsman. I don't really know what that means but it doesn't look evil.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 pm So White was bad? This is what I got from the write-up.
I'm having trouble understanding the writeup at all, can you explain
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yes but lapluie calls him "boss" in the story.

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] can you confirm if White was civ or bad?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 pm gwilikers is part of badguyia now. :O
ohh that checks out with the "monk" thing I guess :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I thought she called colonialbob Boss.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:46 pm Yes but lapluie calls him "boss" in the story.

Jackofhearts2005 can you confirm if White was civ or bad?
I thought the "boss" was to col bob?? after the nomad (white) "fades away"?? (how did he even die lol) I'm so confused
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I... don't know.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also relevantly [mention]gwilikers6[/mention] is a magic user now adjacent to [mention]sig[/mention] on the list so he has to say "let the wyvern rider through tonight" or whatever to let sig use his power (if he's going to)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ohh dr white has now been revealed as Town (in both the OP and the lynch post)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] any idea what happened/how you survived?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Fire Emblem Polls

Day 2

CBob - Kites, Tony, Marmot, Iron, Mac
Lap - Quin, Nutella, LC, Jimmy, CBob
Dr White (lynched, town) - Colin, Speed, RDW
LC - DDL, Kyle
Marmot - Sig
Speed - Wilgy
Iron - GWilly
Sig - Sprityo
Nutella - Dr White
Jimmy - Epi
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:55 pm @colonialbob any idea what happened/how you survived?
probs cos of some passive powers or sth that affect lynch votes because jack wanted to count the votes again by himself
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack what time did the day actually finish? Did my vote count in time?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:32 pm Jack what time did the day actually finish? Did my vote count in time?
Did you have to flip a coin?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:32 pm Jack what time did the day actually finish? Did my vote count in time?
Midnight. Final tally is on the polls post.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

I don't appear in the host post (but Father does???).

I am disappoint.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 pm gwilikers is part of badguyia now. :O
O shit! As far as I can tell nothing has changed.

Return to “Previous Jobs”