Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Kites »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:04 pm Day 2

CBob - Kites, Tony, Marmot, Iron, Mac
Lap - Quin, Nutella, LC, Jimmy, CBob
Dr White (lynched, town) - Colin, Speed, RDW
LC - DDL, Kyle
Marmot - Sig
Speed - Wilgy
Iron - GWilly
Sig - Sprityo
Nutella - Dr White
Jimmy - Epi
Cbob and lapluie had 5
DrWhite 3
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:53 pm also relevantly @gwilikers6 is a magic user now adjacent to @sig on the list so he has to say "let the wyvern rider through tonight" or whatever to let sig use his power (if he's going to)
LET THE WYVERN THROUGH TONIGHT.
Kites
The Mark

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Kites »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:40 am I dont believe that epi is mafia. I think his character is a reference to l'arachel the princess troubador and i don't think a lynch stop would be a wildly out of place ability for her. It's possible epi is a mafia with a thematically appropriate ability by coincidence but I think it's unlikely
uhhh role/character isn’t related to alignment cos they were drafted. so that doesn’t make him look any less or more mafia
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

Yeah, no idea what’s going on still, lmao
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 pm sprityo, what do you think about people suggesting you're the Five Finger General Ring role?
They’re grasping at straws trying to find something suitable to lynch me for after I already explained what my backstory was. I refuse to believe I’m the only one with the backstory since Mac and whoever else have the same condition. Unless that’s the one specific case

I don’t think dunya meant it as a serious discussion topic, yet some people (DDL) appear to think otherwise
I don't think Dunya was being non-serious when she made that post. Though it's too late to ask what exactly she meant with it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

best wishes for your son, Jack. *hugs*
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Kites wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:40 am I dont believe that epi is mafia. I think his character is a reference to l'arachel the princess troubador and i don't think a lynch stop would be a wildly out of place ability for her. It's possible epi is a mafia with a thematically appropriate ability by coincidence but I think it's unlikely
uhhh role/character isn’t related to alignment cos they were drafted. so that doesn’t make him look any less or more mafia
you're misunderstanding. what you said is true, but if mafia replace their background powers with what their mafia background powers are. L'Arachel having a Lynch stop makes sense thematically based on her character. Epi having L'Arachel as his cover backstory and also happening to be a mafia role that has a lynch stop and being willing to spend it in the way he did, as well as having a team that wouldn't be pissed off about him using it in that way, makes much less sense.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:40 pm Also do note I voted for DDF because I don't really care if he dies, just I don't think MacDougall should be confirmed town. At time I thought Mac claimed he knew DDF was scum based on some power role, which would be easy to fake
This post looks very civ.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 pm Look at those pushing the nonsense draft stuff too particulalry nutella, looking for oppurtunistic arguments to keep pushing this narrative on me
I agree Nutella has given me an oportunistic vibe a lot of times, even though I like her activity.

Ive seen Nutella as scum twice and she didnt play vey actively in either of them. Maybe this is what bad Nutella looks like when trying hard.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 181

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:57 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pmI don't think his TMI style posts are alignment indicative. The decision to roleplay that sort of thing isn't more likely to come from scum than town.
Roleplay isn't the issue. The issue is allowing roleplay to dictate gameplay. The issue is choosing to lynch you over nutella without actually caring or working to decide which one of you is actually more likely to be mafia.
He said that nutella is "not up for lynch". I'm hoping that there's more to that than him wanting to preserve the pegasus trio.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

most likely either
a) mafia saved cbob’s ass cos he is scum
b) someone, civ maybe, wanted drwhite dead instead

anyways someone might have a power like lynch redirector? it would probably require voting for the target so colin, dunya/speedchuck or rdw maybe for voting drwhite

this is just speculation btw
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 pm @JaggedJimmyJay @Quin tell me about lapluie
I've never seen her fall off the face of the earth in a game before. I still suspect her for it after she was one of the top posters in MK though. She's also used the rate of posts as a crutch, I think. I don't know what the point of flat out denying the accusation that she was posting on the Syndicate while having no posts here.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kites
The Mark

Post by Kites »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:21 pm
Kites wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:48 pm
you're misunderstanding. what you said is true, but if mafia replace their background powers with what their mafia background powers are. L'Arachel having a Lynch stop makes sense thematically based on her character. Epi having L'Arachel as his cover backstory and also happening to be a mafia role that has a lynch stop and being willing to spend it in the way he did, as well as having a team that wouldn't be pissed off about him using it in that way, makes much less sense.
oh well I can’t really comment on this because I’m not familiar with fire emblem at all
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am Jesus Christ I cannot deal.
What convinced you that Dr. White should be the lynch?
Your bloody case mostly. His reaction reads bad to me. Gold civ medal to you.

That being said I have felt like every lynch candidate so far has been a good one. But after Luffy had a mass sook at me and now White at you and you at Eli I am just not enjoying this at all.
Welcome to scumhunting. It sucks and is emotionally unsatisfying.

Though that rare time when you catch someone makes it worth it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm wary of Epi. I don't like this argument for scum 3J.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 am JJJ's pets so far:

Quin
Iron Dwarf
Dr. White
lapluie

Somebody tell me he isn't going for easy, early lynches.
I would agree at least that Iron_Dwarf and lapluie are "easy". I don't care. Easy and civilian aren't synonymous. Sometimes mafia members are easy to lynch.
Your reasons for all of them are lazy though. Quin not engaging anyone "substantively?" lapluie not "hitting the ground running here like she did in MK?"

Lazy work. I do not believe you are a civilian, sir.
1. Both of these arguments are worth making. In my case it's incorrect, but if I'm not engaging anyone substantively, that's a decent contrast to how I usually try to be as a player. lapluie is the same. She had 553 posts in MK despite it being her first game. She was in the top half of posters in Buffy. She's barely pushing 30 here. If you're not going to immediately call it suspicious, you absolutely have to look at it as substantial.

2. 3J said this. Lazy cases do not guarantee a civilian lynch.

[mention]Epignosis[/mention], what makes the cases 3J has put forward lazy, and why does that make him bad? Do you believe that he is avoiding progressive (as opposed to lazy) reads?
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 am Your bloody case mostly. His reaction reads bad to me. Gold civ medal to you.

That being said I have felt like every lynch candidate so far has been a good one. But after Luffy had a mass sook at me and now White at you and you at Eli I am just not enjoying this at all.
You may have described there the nature of my turn on White. I had to restrain myself from hurling nasty, unwarranted insults just minutes ago at people who do not deserve them as a direct result of being subjected to accusations that I think are stupid. I am a civilian, and that would never happen to me if I am being subject to accusations correctly. Maybe White is the type to do that either way. I don't know how he plays. Maybe Dragon D. Luffy can provide insight on that front. In my experience though, when it gets personal, it's nearly always civilian.

I'm sorry to have contributed to your loss of fun. Truly. I have not been a gracious player in this game and I need to find a way to calm my shit down. I don't know why I'm so on edge, but I am.
I have never seen him play like that and I'm at a loss of words at it. He is usually the calm analytic type.

Though granted I havent played that many games with him. His most active period coincides with my least active one.

I would guess he had expectations for a certain kind of experience and didn't get what he wanted for, maybe with the high post count or the fact he got accused early.

I honestly hope we didn't burn any bridges here and that if he plays mafia here again it will be more enjoyable for him and for everyone, [mention]Dr. White[/mention] . Thank you for signing up and giving our little site a try.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 am You said me and DDF are partners. You're not voting for me or DDF. Voting for JJJ does nothing to provide evidence of this alleged partnership.

You don't actually believe we are partners, and the question is why?
How does voting for DDL (not DDF, as you keep saying) provide evidence that you are partners with him?
Preach.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don't have a lynch misdirect or anything like that, so it wasn't me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 pm I don't have a lynch misdirect or anything like that, so it wasn't me.
Did someone ask you?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

I'm serious about this.

If you want me to answer a question, don't mention me with a tag. Just ask. I'll see your question as I read and get to it eventually.

It isn't a game-related thing. I hate the tags (for mafia games), because I can't reply to them. Please don't mention me if you want to hear from me, because I have to quote your post if you want me to respond to you, and quoting a post with a mention tag in it is nightmare for me.

Quin, I did see your question though, and I'll respond when I can.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Noted.
ImageImageImageImage
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] , okay
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I suspect the guy, but I do like rundontwalk.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:51 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 pm I don't have a lynch misdirect or anything like that, so it wasn't me.
Did someone ask you?
Yes and no
Kites wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:32 pm most likely either
a) mafia saved cbob’s ass cos he is scum
b) someone, civ maybe, wanted drwhite dead instead

anyways someone might have a power like lynch redirector? it would probably require voting for the target so colin, dunya/speedchuck or rdw maybe for voting drwhite

this is just speculation btw
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 pm I suspect the guy, but I do like rundontwalk.
voted most fun player to play with on RYM 7 years in a row for a reason #ballstothewall
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:55 pm @colonialbob any idea what happened/how you survived?
Nope, wasn't anything I did. :shrug:
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Boss is probably related to my mercenary group, fwiw.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 pm I'm serious about this.

If you want me to answer a question, don't mention me with a tag. Just ask. I'll see your question as I read and get to it eventually.

It isn't a game-related thing. I hate the tags (for mafia games), because I can't reply to them. Please don't mention me if you want to hear from me, because I have to quote your post if you want me to respond to you, and quoting a post with a mention tag in it is nightmare for me.

Remove the @ from the post you are quoting and the glitches will disappear.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 pm I'm serious about this.

Remove the @ from the post you are quoting and the glitches will disappear.
That doesn't work for me.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 pm I suspect the guy, but I do like rundontwalk.
We can't build our dreams on suspicious minds. :workit:
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Iron_Dwarf wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:00 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm
Iron_Dwarf wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:04 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm IronDwarf because of his silly vote against me showing he didn't bother to read full exchange with JJJ
Can't really see anything substantial there. And this is not really a defense.
RDW's vote on me was tacked to a strong suggestion that he had role-based information against me. Soon after he admitted he only bodyguarded me, meaning the vote wasn't driven by real stuff [beyond his desire to test me, presumably]. Given that he was open about this and that you didn't seem to notice that, what is your perspective now about his vote for me?
He's still all over the place and never really addressing points raised against him. Case in point:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 pm Cool story, bro.
There are times when the shtick is not advisable. Here is one such time. You should address the shit.
Why is IronDwarf still alive?
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

That's the second time this guy he tries to come after me without bothering to finish to read rest of exchange.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

*this game
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Iow, IronDwarf knows I'm town and can't be arsed to try
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

I still think we should lynch nutella and quin.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 108

Post by lapluie »

What is wrong with u people :pout:
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:22 am I also want to fuck up JJJ's case on lapluie (who also, wasn't mentioned by anyone other than Marmot):

lapluie had civilian BTSC in Mortal Kombat. It is much easier to stay invested in a game when you have BTSC.

In addition, Mortal Kombat had 106 pages of posts in NINE phases including endgame discussion.

This is at 81 pages on Day 2.

Lapluie is behind, and I think this is another case of JJJ gunning for an easy lynch.
ok no she's been mentioned by several people including myself and Quin

but actually your argument is reasonable, she could just be overwhelmed by this insane game :shrug:
& you still voted for me.... ok
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by lapluie »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:58 pm
lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:11 am I like mac's posts, he sounds really genuine here compared to the other game he was just mafia in
That's interesting @lapluie is there anything more specific to this or is it all tone?

linki: Why is nobody paying attention to me. :|

:p
Not really no, it reads genuine to me, so Mac is town on my book, for now
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:55 pm Iow, IronDwarf knows I'm town and can't be arsed to try
Do you suspect him as mafia?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

P.s I'm not reading all 86 pages... I'll skim.. & nitpick some to flip & make discussion
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 am JJJ's pets so far:

Quin
Iron Dwarf
Dr. White
lapluie

Somebody tell me he isn't going for easy, early lynches.
I would agree at least that Iron_Dwarf and lapluie are "easy". I don't care. Easy and civilian aren't synonymous. Sometimes mafia members are easy to lynch.
Your reasons for all of them are lazy though. Quin not engaging anyone "substantively?" lapluie not "hitting the ground running here like she did in MK?"

Lazy work. I do not believe you are a civilian, sir.

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
I agree with what you're saying, I noticed nutella doing this earlier as well by pointing similar issues like this, they just want an easy lynch that is true.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:29 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:23 am
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:13 pm It should be noted that these misdirections are largely targeted to a random other player. This isn't like a bus drive wherein the new target is specifically selected.
Well whoever misdirected me, thanks...now we have no idea who I targeted and wasted a positive ID. :rolleyes:
How do you know you were misdirected?

I especifically asked Jack what yould happen if I misdirected you and he told me you would never notice. You'd just get wrong results.
I'm curious: knowing I'm an ID cop, why did you misdirect me? You've repeatedly claimed you think I'm Civ.
Yes! I had to randomly misdirect someone last night, and I specifically looked through the roles to see which would do the least harm. I certainly avoided trackers, protectors... I seem to recall that most roles left a bad taste in my mouth to redirect randomly. Then I got to Mage: "Fire - Each night, you may target another player and reverse their action. A nightkill will become a doctor, a guide will become a block, a track will become a reverse track, etc." And I figured the random, chaotic nature of that power meant that randomizing it wouldn't be as disruptive as many others.
but you didn't target the mage, you targeted the sage. why target me and not kenway?
I don't know whether I read the Sage targeted you and misremembered it as the Mage, since it's the same power... or if your proximity to Kenway and at-a-glance name similarity is the reason for this error. :shrug:
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:12 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 am
sig wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:09 am Who pushed this lap cfd
Mostly jay but I fully supported it as well. I think cbob and white are likely civ and I think lap is likely mafia. :shrug:
If you think lap is mafia why did the rest of us only have 10 minutes under duress to make a call on it?
Right..? This is what I don't understand, nutella would do anything for an easy lynch to save herself, got fresher fish to fry & as I've been absent they'd take full advantage of that.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 am P.s I'm not reading all 86 pages... I'll skim.. & nitpick some to flip & make discussion
Have you not read any pages yet? :O

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 amI don't know whether I read the Sage targeted you and misremembered it as the Mage, since it's the same power... or if your proximity to Kenway and at-a-glance name similarity is the reason for this error. :shrug:
im way stronger and cooler than a simple mage. :wiz:

i'm also not a conjurer of cheap tricks
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:20 am
lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 am P.s I'm not reading all 86 pages... I'll skim.. & nitpick some to flip & make discussion
hii marmot :hugs:

Yes I have maybe over 10 in total, but im not manually reading all of them, I dont have the patience.
I'm skimming through some... notifications. . Reading Nutella's posts specifically >_>
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:48 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:20 am
hii marmot :hugs:

Yes I have maybe over 10 in total, but im not manually reading all of them, I dont have the patience.
I'm skimming through some... notifications. . Reading Nutella's posts specifically >_>
Hiiii! :hugs:

Can you read my posts and tell me if I'm acting scummy? I'm worried the others'll catch me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what time does the next dawn happen? hypothetically speaking
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:01 am what time does the next dawn happen? hypothetically speaking
I'm pretty sure the poll time reflects end of night (though probably actions are due an hour before it ends, and preferably 12 hours before in order to level up so that's in like an hour)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

lapluie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 am
rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:55 pm Iow, IronDwarf knows I'm town and can't be arsed to try
Do you suspect him as mafia?
Yes, mysterious one.

Return to “Previous Jobs”