45%

Total votes: 11
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 288

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 4

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:44 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:40 pm Chuck, why are you building a case on someone we can't lunch?
I was asked. :shrug2: Can't please you people.
Sorry I missed that, on phone @work.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:17 pm I'd currently lynch Long Con over Nutella, and those are the only two votes on the board.

Why do you want Nutella kicked out of the tribe, DH?

Darn it I wanna vote Dom today.
I don't like this post. Why tunnel in on LC and Nutella when they both just have 1 vote and nobody else has voted yet? I see no good reason to restrict yourself. And then saying you want to lynch the guy who's conveniently not an option, instead of the person you just talked about not being in a good place? :ponder:
yeah, we have over 24 hours, we don't have to choose between two people with votes NOW, well before the poll ends.

I plan to reread Epi, Quin and DDL after work, as I said. As I said, I have a few people I feel good about, I would rather not perma lynch Chuck/Nitella without a compelling case.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 667

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh wait I was confused I thought the lynch (Day 4) ended early and Nutella bit the dust.

My dream said I had to lynch nutella, so I am still committed to that vote.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 320

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:17 pm I'd currently lynch Long Con over Nutella, and those are the only two votes on the board.

I don't like this post. Why tunnel in on LC and Nutella when they both just have 1 vote and nobody else has voted yet? I see no good reason to restrict yourself. And then saying you want to lynch the guy who's conveniently not an option, instead of the person you just talked about not being in a good place? :ponder:
That first statement was a lead-in to my second statement.

The third statement was player frustration.

Seriously guys don't do this to me again today.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm Oh wait I was confused I thought the lynch (Day 4) ended early and Nutella bit the dust.

Even though it will kick Nutella out of the tribe?

My OG question still stands.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:58 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm Oh wait I was confused I thought the lynch (Day 4) ended early and Nutella bit the dust.

I mean my dream was obviously trying to tell me something. Nutella being the actual Day 3 lynch makes me wonder if nutella is bad now and it'd be wise to get rid of her :shifty:

Or was my dream telling me that the hosts messed up and Nutella should have been lynched Day 3 :shifty:

I didn't dream about voting for anyone else recently so I don't know where my vote would go otherwise :shifty:

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:01 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:58 pm

I mean my dream was obviously trying to tell me something. Nutella being the actual Day 3 lynch makes me wonder if nutella is bad now and it'd be wise to get rid of her :shifty:

Or was my dream telling me that the hosts messed up and Nutella should have been lynched Day 3 :shifty:

I didn't dream about voting for anyone else recently so I don't know where my vote would go otherwise :shifty:
:wall:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I believe my dream has been satisfied. I'll move my vote from Nutella at some point. I'll have to consider the cases that have been brought against others tho.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Golden »

Juliets is correct, infodumping is infodumping, full stop. It doesn't matter that the role is dead, it is still info that you have and want to share if you want to talk about a past life.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:19 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Perhaps.

With DDL, let's think objectively of the facts for a moment.

DDL is tied with me one day. I am lynched, flip as a doctor.
DDL is lynched the next day. Flips as a vote manipulator.
Vote manipulator is more statistically likely to be scum than doctor, I think. Based on game balance and synergy.
Then the death gets retconned somehow, and a BTSC role dies, leaving DDL with two lives.
BTSC role, as has been discussed, is likely town for mechanical/balance reasons.

DDL does not look to be in a good place.
My counter-argument

Town in this game (myself included) has been shit all game and scum is blending well.
:ponder: this doesnt sit right with me. for whatever reason. I personally have felt myself not playing as with much vigor as i had in the first day or two, but to say we are all playing subpar is a plausible statement. so to say we as a collective are doing even worse than subpar is untrue. I think we've been playing to the best of the hand we've been given, we are handicapped in terms of what we know and the double lives system really messes with the normal algorithm of hunting. its day 4 and typically in a small setting like this we can for the most part have figured out at least one scum player by now through POE. Even without role powers and infodumping.

So back to what you said DDL, why is town "been playing like shit all game?"
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

on different note: we know at least three roles are in play for people who havent died. well 2 at the least since cecil can only be confirmed that he is alive the night prior to dying.

Refrigerator
Cecil
Charlie Pace

i'd like to assume refrigerator cannot target themselves. but that's more an [mention]Golden[/mention] deal since it isnt specified in the role reveal on the front page.
but if so the targets have been SVS, Cbob, and Epi in that order.

We know that Speedchuck, DDL, and Nutella, are not any of the above three

Charlie Pace is obviously Cbob

Refrigerator must be one of these people, since i know for a fact i am not Refrigerator

Dharmahelper
dom
Long Con
Quin

(again assuming the underlined above)

Why did i spend that time making a hypothetical find for the haiku man? WELL: It could just as easily be used as a saving mechanism for mafia teammates or reduce a town player's influence. But on the flipside, confirming a town player closes more gaps the mafia can fit in as Epi- or was it DH?- put it earlier. (still the Cbob choice is questionable and likely the result of a random toss)
Which would mean, of these people; who couldve forgotten to choose someone Night 1 or alternatively, want to stifle the content of the players in yellow?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sprityo wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Perhaps.

Vote manipulator is more statistically likely to be scum than doctor, I think. Based on game balance and synergy.
Then the death gets retconned somehow, and a BTSC role dies, leaving DDL with two lives.
BTSC role, as has been discussed, is likely town for mechanical/balance reasons.

My counter-argument

Town in this game (myself included) has been shit all game and scum is blending well.
:ponder: this doesnt sit right with me. for whatever reason. I personally have felt myself not playing as with much vigor as i had in the first day or two, but to say we are all playing subpar is a plausible statement. so to say we as a collective are doing even worse than subpar is untrue. I think we've been playing to the best of the hand we've been given, we are handicapped in terms of what we know and the double lives system really messes with the normal algorithm of hunting. its day 4 and typically in a small setting like this we can for the most part have figured out at least one scum player by now through POE. Even without role powers and infodumping.

Well if you tell me the only way we have give more than one vote in a day to any baddie in 3 day phases is if i'm bad, then that's the only possibility, knowing for a fact that I'm not bad.

You may not like the word usage, and maybe I should have said "not being succesful" instead of "playing like shit", but th fact is, if all these people we have built cases on so far are civs, then yeah, we have been playing a very subpar game.

And I'm not about to complain about a setup from a game that's not over, even if the setup may have problems. It's futile since I have a deficit of information.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Golden »

sprityo wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 pmi'd like to assume refrigerator cannot target themselves. but that's more an @Golden deal since it isnt specified in the role reveal on the front page.
:shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sprityo wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 pm on different note: we know at least three roles are in play for people who havent died. well 2 at the least since cecil can only be confirmed that he is alive the night prior to dying.

Refrigerator
Cecil
Charlie Pace

i'd like to assume refrigerator cannot target themselves. but that's more an @Golden deal since it isnt specified in the role reveal on the front page.
but if so the targets have been SVS, Cbob, and Epi in that order.

We know that Speedchuck, DDL, and Nutella, are not any of the above three

Charlie Pace is obviously Cbob

Refrigerator must be one of these people, since i know for a fact i am not Refrigerator

Dharmahelper
dom
Long Con
Quin

(again assuming the underlined above)

Why did i spend that time making a hypothetical find for the haiku man? WELL: It could just as easily be used as a saving mechanism for mafia teammates or reduce a town player's influence. But on the flipside, confirming a town player closes more gaps the mafia can fit in as Epi- or was it DH?- put it earlier. (still the Cbob choice is questionable and likely the result of a random toss)
Which would mean, of these people; who couldve forgotten to choose someone Night 1 or alternatively, want to stifle the content of the players in yellow?
I thought Refrigerator was someone with a sense of humor, who targeted me for the lulz; I felt I was targeted becasue I bitched about the people voluntarily Haiku-ing. I specifically said something like, "if these people keep haiku-ing, how will we know when someone is haikued?" And the next day I was haikued, lol. I thought it was that more than to shut me up. But I could be wrong.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, also three of those people are from the same Mafia background as me, and I think they would think making me do that would be funny. So it would not surprise me were it to be one of them.

They might find doing it to Epi funny, too.

I assumed CBob was either a redirection or a missed PM due to his unlynchable status, haikuing him would be pointless.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Perhaps.

My counter-argument

Well if you tell me the only way we have give more than one vote in a day to any baddie in 3 day phases is if i'm bad, then that's the only possibility, knowing for a fact that I'm not bad.

You may not like the word usage, and maybe I should have said "not being succesful" instead of "playing like shit", but th fact is, if all these people we have built cases on so far are civs, then yeah, we have been playing a very subpar game.

And I'm not about to complain about a setup from a game that's not over, even if the setup may have problems. It's futile since I have a deficit of information.
So me and nutella are confirmed town? Good to know.

#TMI #Scumslip
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:07 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Perhaps.

My counter-argument

So me and nutella are confirmed town? Good to know.

#TMI #Scumslip
That was a response to something sprityo said. Not me.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm not being entirely serious because what you said was worded strangely, but what exactly did Sprit say that you were replying to. Where did he "tell you" that we were town, or whatever you're saying he told you?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:18 pm I'm not being entirely serious because what you said was worded strangely, but what exactly did Sprit say that you were replying to. Where did he "tell you" that we were town, or whatever you're saying he told you?
He made a post where he deduced you and Nutella were good and I was bad. Because my role was worse than theirs. The assumption being that the former would influence the later. Which is gambler's fallacy.

I told him it was possible we just sucked at this game.

It doesn't get more complicated than that.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i didnt say they were town i was just saying theyve died once and cant be refrigerator

linki: i did?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sprityo wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 pm i didnt say they were town i was just saying theyve died once and cant be refrigerator

linki: i did?
That's what I got from your post. If it's not what you mean then explain it better.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, I get it.

DDL is mistaking my post at the top of that chain for your post, Sprit.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:38 pm Oh, I get it.

yeah i was about to say lol
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 431

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Night 3

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:43 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:30 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:25 pm FTAO Sloonei

I'll make some cliffnotes about some of the key things that have happened so far on our side, just in case you don't get around to reading the whole thing.

Day 1: Everyone who submitted a haiku on their entry PM got lynch immunity for that day. SVS, supported by DH, were in favour of doing a round-robin vote so that there was a higher chance of getting a role to flip for information. sprityo admitted to not submitting which drew a few votes. speedchuck drew a few votes as well, but I don't remember why. I also drew a few votes both for the round-robin and actual suspicion. There was a last minute hot potato on me by Epi and speedchuck who have explained their reasons in their ISO. I submitted so I didn't get lynched. colonailbob is untouchable until he draws the lynch on Day 6.

Day 2: Ended in a tie between DDL and speedchuck. speedchuck lynched as a doctor but we don't know his alignment. sprityo's current role is (maybe) sorted as civ.

Day 3: Wasn't here for a lot of it, but we just lynched DDL, a vote manipulator.

As well as all that, we aren't sure about how the night kills work in this game. We're not learning who you lynch during the day, but we're learning who was killed on your side every night. We haven't had any kills on this side that we know of. If you're getting the same sort of thing, you can take it to your side that there's 2 lynches and 2 night kills.

If there's stuff I missed or didn't think "key" then hopefully others will add stuff.
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:10 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:56 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:31 am

If nutella is bad, then how would this make you feel about Epi?
very not good.

Quin-- I'd like to hear your response to LC's points. He made some good ones.
No he didn't.
Is that a “no you’re not going to answer?” Or a “I’ll do it later”
haven't even read the post, but if he's accusing me of being bad then he has 0 good points.
Quin just got shuffled into the good deck.
If you happen to give a damn what I want, one thing on my list is that you explain this. The logic is not apparent to me. Is that intentional? Are you being coy?
Quin cared less about
Your suspicion of him than
Talking to Sloonei
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Quin »

i always knew my apathy in the face of confrontation would work in my favour some day
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm i always knew my apathy in the face of confrontation would work in my favour some day
if you just stop caring about everything you become the ultimate towny

do what you want

lead your own lynches

ignore everything anyone ever says

and if they critique you, just tell them it's fake news
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 195

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:20 am I think that the infodropping rule doesn't apply once her role is outed.
Please note, the infodumping rule still applies to a role even though it has been outted.
Has talking about other-thread knowledge been defined as info-dumping? So nutella couldn't say "nijuu told me they lynched juliets on Cerberus Tribe Day 1"?
Hey...

How do you know what the other tribe's name is?
Did i miss something?
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:04 am Finished nutella read up to Day 2... no indications I could see of otherthread info dips. :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am Nutella having cross-tribe BTSC actually sounds like a civ role. Why does mafia need it if they already have BTSC (assuming they do)?
This is a good point. Could also be an opportunity for a baddie to BTSC-buddy a Civ, and the role's text - You have BTSC with Proton. You will be sent a chat link for BTSC and must log in as "Electron" - supports that by allowing anonymity.

Now that I think about it though, nijuu was nightkilled. I don't really see how a Mafia team would choose to kill their own team member's Civ BTSC partner. Then again, misdirects happen, there could be two Mafias, etc :srsnod:
But... it's anonymous... so... they wouldn't know they were the btsc partner.
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:34 am Okay, well...

DDL, you are a hard man to kill.
Well, less hard to kill now, since he has shed his lynch-protected role. :feb: This just gives us the gleeful opportunity to kill DDL three times in one game!
Do you think we should?
:shrug: I don't know. I'm trying to have a look at Dom's posts to see if he lines up as a possible baddie. So far in my read he has mostly just focused on you, and also that thing I'm not acknowledging. He really hammered hard on you, basically over you putting him on the baddie side of your reads. Some call that OMGUS / No U, but it might be a regular Dom thing as well.
I didn't like that speedchuck did not give a reason for suspecting me, proceeded to back off, and then said I was bad when I didn't think that made him civ.

....creating a false dilemma here.

You don't have to pick between Long Con and Nutella.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:20 am I think that the infodropping rule doesn't apply once her role is outed.
Please note, the infodumping rule still applies to a role even though it has been outted.
Has talking about other-thread knowledge been defined as info-dumping? So nutella couldn't say "nijuu told me they lynched juliets on Cerberus Tribe Day 1"?
Hey...

Did i miss something?

HOLY MOTHER OD GOD DOM U CRACKED THE CASE
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

oh that's unfortunate
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 am
Hey...

Did i miss something?
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:04 am Finished nutella read up to Day 2... no indications I could see of otherthread info dips. :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am Nutella having cross-tribe BTSC actually sounds like a civ role. Why does mafia need it if they already have BTSC (assuming they do)?
This is a good point. Could also be an opportunity for a baddie to BTSC-buddy a Civ, and the role's text - You have BTSC with Proton. You will be sent a chat link for BTSC and must log in as "Electron" - supports that by allowing anonymity.

Now that I think about it though, nijuu was nightkilled. I don't really see how a Mafia team would choose to kill their own team member's Civ BTSC partner. Then again, misdirects happen, there could be two Mafias, etc :srsnod:
But... it's anonymous... so... they wouldn't know they were the btsc partner.
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:34 am Okay, well...

DDL, you are a hard man to kill.
Well, less hard to kill now, since he has shed his lynch-protected role. :feb: This just gives us the gleeful opportunity to kill DDL three times in one game!
Do you think we should?
:shrug: I don't know. I'm trying to have a look at Dom's posts to see if he lines up as a possible baddie. So far in my read he has mostly just focused on you, and also that thing I'm not acknowledging. He really hammered hard on you, basically over you putting him on the baddie side of your reads. Some call that OMGUS / No U, but it might be a regular Dom thing as well.
I didn't like that speedchuck did not give a reason for suspecting me, proceeded to back off, and then said I was bad when I didn't think that made him civ.

....creating a false dilemma here.

You don't have to pick between Long Con and Nutella.
I’m curious about what Dom said to LC. I didn’t catch that earlier

[mention]Long Con[/mention] what’s your response?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'd like SVS's read on that in particular.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

For a very good reason.

I wouldn't mind nutella's take either.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ohhhhh shit nice catch :ponder:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

could he have made it up though? it does sound like he knows it somehow though. and cerberus was a team in a 2017 game (my most awesome winning team in mass effect :noble: ) so it would make sense. then again, cerberus...long con... lol hehheh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I did not notice it in his post,but after you pointed it out, i thought he was using it as Nutella said, as a for instance example name. Yuck yuck he's Cerberus kind of thing.

But as there was a Cerberus in this years games : shrug:

If their name really is Cerberus, Sloonei already has his number. Because how much civ BTSC can there be? So I am interested to hear his explanation knowing Sloonei will hear it.

Wow if there name really is Cerberus that's way more badass than Pikachu.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OMG THEIR name, not there name.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I just don't see a reason for him to insert his old pseudonym into this.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It's the kind of thing I could see him doing, LC can be self referential at times, but yeah. Even that, when I think about it, he would probably be more likely to insert the name of a ROLE or team in one of his prior games than his own for that purpose.

I guess I am somewhat reluctant to believe people slip in that way, but they do, don't they?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Like I said, I want to hear his explanation with the knowledge that [mention]Sloonei[/mention] is reading it, and telling the other tribe what is happening.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Exactly
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:38 pm Oh, I get it.

I... what?

Oh damn :doh:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I didn't realize that wasn't public knowledge. Golden and Juliets bounced ideas off me when they were putting together the Champions game, and those are the two tribe names we came up with. I actually thought of it, and they were happy to include it for me as a double entendre (since I was Cerberus before I was Long Con, waaaaay back on Lostpedia. :haha: Dark times.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:00 am I didn't realize that wasn't public knowledge. Golden and Juliets bounced ideas off me when they were putting together the Champions game, and those are the two tribe names we came up with. I actually thought of it, and they were happy to include it for me as a double entendre (since I was Cerberus before I was Long Con, waaaaay back on Lostpedia. :haha: Dark times.
:evileye:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:05 am It's the kind of thing I could see him doing, LC can be self referential at times, but yeah. Even that, when I think about it, he would probably be more likely to insert the name of a ROLE or team in one of his prior games than his own for that purpose.

I guess I am somewhat reluctant to believe people slip in that way, but they do, don't they?
They do sometimes.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:00 am I didn't realize that wasn't public knowledge. Golden and Juliets bounced ideas off me when they were putting together the Champions game, and those are the two tribe names we came up with. I actually thought of it, and they were happy to include it for me as a double entendre (since I was Cerberus before I was Long Con, waaaaay back on Lostpedia. :haha: Dark times.
Golden and juliets bounced ideas together with a player?

In a game like this?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I know both of these hosts pretty well. I think both of them have enough of a sense of fair play to clarify that if it were so, especially if you start taking votes. Because it would be very unfair if this were the case.

So let's see how that goes.

[mention]Golden[/mention] , [mention]Juliets[/mention] , is this something you will clarify for us?

If they won't do so, then I call shenanigans.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I really doubt they would clarify that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So I'm dead at FE which means hopefully my brain will start treating this as a priority.

Though I still don't have anything resembling decent reads. Except Quin is town.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Smooth cover. But I'm not buying.

Aubergining the heck out of LC. [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Linki: sure we can ask the mods I suppose but telling a player there's gonna be two tribes? Nah.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”