Jay the nunchuck king (host/nons)
45%

Total votes: 11
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 667

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Night 1

Post by DharmaHelper »

It is obvious to me that the mafia have already been caught, the only question is which of the people that have been caught are mafia?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 1

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:47 pm I actually feel better about Sprit overall, but worse about Nutella. She just slipped away from DDL's point, and put a surety as an opinion. Who knows who is civ? Baddies. BUT we don't know how many baddies there are, so I would assume they do not either unless it is one very big bad team, then they might know.

I don't know how I feel about this. I am going to reread this thread in case it goes away with the night post.
Yeah, DDL pointed it out as TMI. Nutella doubled down, and then when I questioned to see how sure she was (implicitly sussing out some kind of civ connection), she backed off inconsistently.

Is weird.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:56 pm It is obvious to me that the mafia have already been caught, the only question is which of the people that have been caught are mafia?
You and nutella.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 288

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:57 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:47 pm I actually feel better about Sprit overall, but worse about Nutella. She just slipped away from DDL's point, and put a surety as an opinion. Who knows who is civ? Baddies. BUT we don't know how many baddies there are, so I would assume they do not either unless it is one very big bad team, then they might know.

I don't know how I feel about this. I am going to reread this thread in case it goes away with the night post.
Yeah, DDL pointed it out as TMI. Nutella doubled down, and then when I questioned to see how sure she was (implicitly sussing out some kind of civ connection), she backed off inconsistently.

Is weird.
I remember a game played on STV Forum, I just watched it because I was banned, one of the civvies took some suspicion, and the other civs piled on her, and one of the baddies defended her hard and heroically. When she was lynched, he was like king civ. I don't remember how it ended, that game was the one that crashed and burned STV, but the point was, baddies being over vigorous in the defense of a civ is not new. It always gets my eye when I see someone vigorously defending someone as a civ, especially when they were somewhat distancing towards them as Nutella was early in this game, when the RR was under discussion. There could be civ BTSC partners, but she dragged Epi into it by saying *HE* was the one who knew Sprit was a civ.

This does not look like a post by a civvie BTSC partner,
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:28 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:25 pm What did i miss huh?
I did not submit a poem
I mean haiku. oops.
then sorry2say but you are vulnerable my dude
Some of my feels, after reading the first part of this thread are still the same, I feel good about the same two people I felt good about before, otherwise, I am all over the place.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:47 pm Here his probability of being Mafia is the same as anyone elses.
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:44 pm yeah I mean I didn't mean it really literally/mathematically, since we can't really know who didn't send in a haiku (so far we just know sprityo didn't, but like... his individual probability of being mafia is the same as anyone else's)
And here (two posts in a row since she didn't quote me, she now thinks his posts are civ.

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 pm nah man I just think it's pretty unlikely. if you think sprityo is bad go for it, but I don't think he is, and I don't think anyone else is vulnerable :shrug:
You don't think he is because of the odds, or because of his posts? What do you think of his posts?

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:18 pm his posts look civ to me :shrug:
I actually feel better about Sprit overall, but worse about Nutella. She just slipped away from DDL's point, and put a surety as an opinion. Who knows who is civ? Baddies. BUT we don't know how many baddies there are, so I would assume they do not either unless it is one very big bad team, then they might know.

Good call on the reread. Are we allowed to save quotes from here for the main thread?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:47 pm Here his probability of being Mafia is the same as anyone elses.
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:44 pm yeah I mean I didn't mean it really literally/mathematically, since we can't really know who didn't send in a haiku (so far we just know sprityo didn't, but like... his individual probability of being mafia is the same as anyone else's)
And here (two posts in a row since she didn't quote me, she now thinks his posts are civ.

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 pm nah man I just think it's pretty unlikely. if you think sprityo is bad go for it, but I don't think he is, and I don't think anyone else is vulnerable :shrug:
You don't think he is because of the odds, or because of his posts? What do you think of his posts?

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:18 pm his posts look civ to me :shrug:
I actually feel better about Sprit overall, but worse about Nutella. She just slipped away from DDL's point, and put a surety as an opinion. Who knows who is civ? Baddies. BUT we don't know how many baddies there are, so I would assume they do not either unless it is one very big bad team, then they might know.

I thought he was civ and Epi's reasoning made me think it more.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:15 pmAre we allowed to save quotes from here for the main thread?
You may only quote in any thread what you have visible access to at the time of posting. If your concern is locked threads where you can't push 'quote', or that you will later be able to post in a different thread, then I can't confirm or deny if such a thing could or will happen, but I have no issue with you saving quotes for an eventuality.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Is weird.
I didn't mean to give the impression that I have some kind of absolute reason to know he's civ, sorry to be misleading. I just think it is very, very, very unlikely that he is bad. Look at the reasons Epi has given. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 195

Post by Dom »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:12 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:51 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 pm I'd rather lynch DDL or Dom, but I'm okay with a Quin lynch.
literally what the fresh hell is this post and why hasn't speedchuck cared to explain the shit out of it?
What's wrong with it?
compare this with your bullshit rainbow and i am at a loss as to any of your rationale.
D1 + going along with Epi to make a lynch happen + Not wanting Sprit to die because of some thing that were said after the rainbow + EOD craziness and a deadline that snuck up on me + nobody being around but Epi + Me wanting to do something with my vote = THAT

I do not see the problem
Let's elaborate on your reads....
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:27 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:20 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:12 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:51 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 pm I'd rather lynch DDL or Dom, but I'm okay with a Quin lynch.
literally what the fresh hell is this post and why hasn't speedchuck cared to explain the shit out of it?
What's wrong with it?
compare this with your bullshit rainbow and i am at a loss as to any of your rationale.
D1 + going along with Epi to make a lynch happen + Not wanting Sprit to die because of some thing that were said after the rainbow + EOD craziness and a deadline that snuck up on me + nobody being around but Epi + Me wanting to do something with my vote = THAT

I do not see the problem
"Don't look at me, I just went along with Epignosis!"
That's not what I said.
NARRATOR: He had pretty much said that very thing.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:11 pm
You can hate self-calls to meta if you want, but the fact of the matter is: if I were scum, I'd have an inkling of an idea what I'm doing.
rip u
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also, like, yeah my post about Epi not wanting him to get lynched obviously meant "because sprityo is a civilian in Epi's view" but I felt that went without saying and since I also strongly believe it I worded it that way
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Is weird.
I didn't mean to give the impression that I have some kind of absolute reason to know he's civ, sorry to be misleading. I just think it is very, very, very unlikely that he is bad. Look at the reasons Epi has given. :shrug:
I would rather hear the reasons you have given. I thinks Epis reasoning is based on a false premise, although I am feeling better about Sprit at this point.

It's Sprits fan club I am worried about.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:58 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:56 pm It is obvious to me that the mafia have already been caught, the only question is which of the people that have been caught are mafia?
You and nutella.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I hope the other tribe had just as much fun Day 1

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I hope they lynched someone. Pikachu 4 lyfe.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Golden »

As night fell, everyone fell in to different tasks. Some people found firewood, some went looking for fresh water, others started building the shelter. Then there were those who believed that they might be being pitted against each other in some cosmic game of Survivor - they went hunting for immunity idols.

It wasn’t hard at all for an agreement to be made in the shadows, and then for the deal to be carried out. There was no doubt that the Citadel Council would reward them handsomely for this - it was a first test of their reanimating technology, whereby a body would survive death, but be forever changed in to someone... and possibly something... else.

A muffled shot probably rang out in the forest, but no one was there to hear it.

Night 1 has ended. Nijuukyugou has died. She was:
97: Electron (Elemental). You have BTSC with Proton. You will be sent a chat link for BTSC and must log in as "Electron". Each night, you will PM one element to the hosts (Air, Earth, Wind or Fire) and one player to be targeted for any effect the element may have. While Proton is in the game, they will also choose one element out of Air, Earth, Wind or Fire. When you and Proton are both in the game, your element choices will combine to form one effect. Proton's target will get the benefit of any positive effect, while your target will suffer any negative effect. You may not choose the same pair of elements until each pair has been selected. If Proton dies before you, you may not select the same element on consecutive nights. You may not select the same target on consecutive nights. You will not be informed of the effects of your elements.

It is now day 2. You have 48 hours to figure out who is doing the Citadel Council’s bidding.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 pm
As night fell, everyone fell in to different tasks. Some people found firewood, some went looking for fresh water, others started building the shelter. Then there were those who believed that they might be being pitted against each other in some cosmic game of Survivor - they went hunting for immunity idols.

It wasn’t hard at all for an agreement to be made in the shadows, and then for the deal to be carried out. There was no doubt that the Citadel Council would reward them handsomely for this - it was a first test of their reanimating technology, whereby a body would survive death, but be forever changed in to someone... and possibly something... else.

A muffled shot probably rang out in the forest, but no one was there to hear it.

Night 1 has ended. Nijuukyugou has died. She was:
97: Electron (Elemental). You have BTSC with Proton. You will be sent a chat link for BTSC and must log in as "Electron". Each night, you will PM one element to the hosts (Air, Earth, Wind or Fire) and one player to be targeted for any effect the element may have. While Proton is in the game, they will also choose one element out of Air, Earth, Wind or Fire. When you and Proton are both in the game, your element choices will combine to form one effect. Proton's target will get the benefit of any positive effect, while your target will suffer any negative effect. You may not choose the same pair of elements until each pair has been selected. If Proton dies before you, you may not select the same element on consecutive nights. You may not select the same target on consecutive nights. You will not be informed of the effects of your elements.

It is now day 2. You have 48 hours to figure out who is doing the Citadel Council’s bidding.
so how do we know there was a muffled shot in the forest? :confused:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 2

Post by DharmaHelper »

Aha! This confirms and validates everything I said.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

hey dudes long con isnt on the poll
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 37
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

From Cecil:

Good Morning Syndicate. Everyone's favorite voice on the radio here to congratulate you on a successful Day One. I have high hopes to continue bringing you broadcasts to our little tribe in the coming days. That is, figuring I myself am alive by the end of tonight. Lots of content coming out of a small cluster of people, some of you slackers better pick it up. This is the game of all games afterall. Im looking to you Dom, DragonDLuffy, Quin, ColonialBob, nutella, and sprityo. A few of you more so. It is in my opinion that with Twenty Three players, and us owning eleven. We should have about two mafia members among us. As the new Day comes upon us, let us remember to not becoming paranoid and hunt the players that are helping us. This is Cecil signing off for the night.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

wow cecil can kiss my ass
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm Aha! This confirms and validates everything I said.
Elaborate?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:50 pm hey dudes long con isnt on the poll
Oh? How intriguing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:53 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm Aha! This confirms and validates everything I said.
Elaborate?
T'was a jape.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 431

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:42 pm Question for the field:
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:25 pm What did i miss huh?
I did not submit a poem
I mean haiku. oops.
If you are mafia, is your first move to admit that you did not submit a poem?
:nicenod: +1 Brownie points for Epi
I am so good at this. ;airguitar:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:08 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:14 pm Some suspicious shit WAS going on. You guys voted for Quin out of the blue nowhere with like *maybe* two minutes left on the poll. You don't find that suspicious?
In this site? In 2018? No I don't. I'll find it suspicious when people don't change their votes like madmen in the last 15 minutes.
Much has changed. :srsnod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So no death in here
How many syllables are
in Nijus full name?

I will not need more
than seventeen syllables
to give my gut reads :grin:

Good thing I am not
really a great case builder
I do talk too much
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:55 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:53 pm
Elaborate?
T'was a jape.
I dont like Grapes
Banners:
ImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:53 pm wow cecil can kiss my ass
:srsnod:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Maybe the mafia is spread across tribes and the only nightkill was over there?

But no, they had a lynch as well.

I am thinking there was a failed nightkill on Pikaside.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 pm So no death in here
How many syllables are
in Nijus full name?

I will not need more
than seventeen syllables

Good thing I am not
I do talk too much
Well that solves my next question of who got cursed

Did we come to the conclusion that Refrigerator was a mafia role or no?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:58 pm
How many syllables are
in Nijus full name?

I will not need more
than seventeen syllables

Good thing I am not
I do talk too much

Looks pro-town to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I voted for Speedchuck

I hope that's searchable enough for you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:59 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:58 pm
How many syllables are
in Nijus full name?

I will not need more
than seventeen syllables

Good thing I am not
I do talk too much

Looks pro-town to me.
I agree with the way Epi put it.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:59 pm I voted for Speedchuck

I hope that's searchable enough for you.
AUBERGINE
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:58 pm Maybe the mafia is spread across tribes and the only nightkill was over there?

How do you know this?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Get your own line. :suspish:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:58 pm Maybe the mafia is spread across tribes and the only nightkill was over there?

How do you know this?
I am making assumptions.

Describe to me what their tribe is doing if not lynching anyone.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:02 pm

How do you know this?
I am making assumptions.

That doesn't read like an assumption to me.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm
Get your own line. :suspish:
Game of Champions 2017: "Wow, [subject] can kiss my ass"
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

How do you know this?
I am making assumptions.

yeah but how is that relevant to the mafia spread
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Speedchuck votes for Dom
Out of the Blue Nowhere
Totally a Civ.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think a civvie
No votes for me count today
it's lynch protection

It would not be a
public power for a bad
role, too obvious

linki at C-Bob
I do so like that question
how would he know that?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

WOULD NOT LYNCH D2
sprityo
Epignosis
nutella
Quin

WOULD LYNCH D2
Dragon D Luffy
colonialbob
Dharmahelper
dom

It's as simple as that, folks.

LC is off the poll, SVS is out so long as she haikus, and I'm not lynching myself. Here's my line in the freaking sand, boys.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Where is Vaseline
to tell Chuck how voting for
low posters is bad?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:04 pm WOULD NOT LYNCH D2
sprityo
Epignosis
nutella
Quin

WOULD LYNCH D2
Dragon D Luffy
colonialbob
Dharmahelper
dom

LC is off the poll, SVS is out so long as she haikus, and I'm not lynching myself. Here's my line in the freaking sand, boys.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:02 pm

How do you know this?
I am making assumptions.

That doesn't read like an assumption to me.
It's less assumption and more "I'm not a moron when it comes to game balance, so this is true."

[mention]Quin[/mention] It's not. I was considering the possibility that mafia had only one nightkill, between the mafia spread. The spread was a prerequisite to my supposition. I was considering the single kill.

But for balance, that would mean there needs to be a single lynch, and that would be dumb.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:04 pm WOULD NOT LYNCH D2
sprityo
Epignosis
nutella
Quin

WOULD LYNCH D2
Dragon D Luffy
colonialbob
Dharmahelper
dom

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:06 pm Where is Vaseline
to tell Chuck how voting for
low posters is bad?
DDL and DH are in there as well.

That post isn't about high/low posters. I'm 85%+ certain on every person in those top four being non-scum. You would be on the bottom list too, as would LC.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'd prefer not to lynch DH just so Negan remains in the tribe.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”