45%

Total votes: 11
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Night 2

Post by sprityo »

@SVS I’m not sure how relevant that quote is anymore since It was about 8 pages/ 400 posts ago
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 288

Post by S~V~S »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:59 am @SVS I’m not sure how relevant that quote is anymore since It was about 8 pages/ 400 posts ago
Well, I wanted to address it anyhow :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 am So was DDL being saved by his teammates? Or what?
Or the baddies giggled in their chat room while the civvies lynch each other. I think most of us who have ever been good baddies can guess that that is a more common early game scenario.

Think that is also a possible scenario, Epi the Engineer, steering that train? After the fact? This coming in after the lynch is over and playing the self righteous card is bogus, imo. SO bogus I actually would be surprised you would be so blatant. So a big :ponder: for this. If you ever have a chance (and if STV doesn't still have the Mafia forum hidden) go take a look at Kates Greys Anatomy game on STV. You could be Jack Died (that was the players name, that or something like it) reborn here.
That's the first thing I thought when I read Epi's post. He's more experienced than that, to just jump on the speedchuck voters like that. We don't even know if he's Civ or Mafia. Even if Epi's theory that speedchuck couldn't be Day-1-careless as a baddie (only as a Civvie) pans out, it's a far more common scenario that the baddies would try to lay low and let the Civvies weave their own nooses. This doesn't look great on Epi on a couple of fronts, to me.
Only bad baddies actively try to lynch civvies, they let the civvies do it, defend the civvies, but, shucks, object too little too late.

And in this game, letting someone go early on a baddie team is strategically OK, since they will still have one life, as if in a normal game. Risking showing your hand in order to save someone who isn't going to die anyhow strikes me as something a good baddie would not do, and we're all champions. I don't know how DDL plays bad, but the rest of the Chuck voters were playing for years when you played your first game, Epi, and I hope we know better (for the most part, lol, I also think this is a group of risk takers, in all transparency) than to go balls to the walls to save a teammate who isn't going to actually die.
Speedchuck's role, if he's on a baddie team, is a great one to get cred. He's already gotten some cred for it. Similar to what we discussed with nijuu's death - the second-life aspect creates opportunities for baddies to try riskier plans, sacrificing their first life to buy misplaced cred.
The person who most stood out to me was Sprit for refusing to commit. After my early suspish of him, I made a few gushy posts to him, and if he were bad I would have expected him to take the chance to fawn back, but he didn't. Baddies like to butter up those civvies, you know? That made me feel better about him, but that vote and the self righteous tone some of his posts have taken have given me pause again.
Interesting tactic, do you often invite buddying from those you suspect?
And even though he was a civ (at least I think he probably was, although as a host I almost always included a baddie protector role myself, and since we don't know how many mafias there are or if there is another kind of killer, :shrug: ) I still have to say Chuck was getting my eye to the very end, calling a RR stupid, but then egging on a tie in a game where HE was one of the parties for the lulz. Once again a by product of these mechanics. But right to the end, I figured he wouldn't die if lynched, you could have knockedme over with a feather. So, sorry Chuck, for that. But you can see the dichotomy there, right?
You thought he wouldn't die? :ponder: I thought he only said ties are fun after the lynch was over.
Did these mechanics change baddie behavior in CC123? I looked at it, but who am I kidding? Its enough keeping up with this thread.
sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:50 pm SVS, have you agreed with anyone so far? like really gelled with the way theyre playing or is everyone suspicious to you? maybe its just how you sound. (minus the haikus of course)
No, why should I be agreeable? Our job is to question everything and everyone. Also the haikus made me sound more harsh, I had to boil things down to 17 syllables, no room for qualifiers or head pats.
This post hit some really good notes, and though sprityo seemed like maybe he was suspicious of you (?) for your lack of "agreeability", I think the opposite.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:54 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:24 am Sounds like POE.
There's overlaps, but it isn't at all the same thing, especially in a game with no claiming.

The object isn't to collectively clear someone- it's to get civilians to reevaluate their votes, stop easy lynches, and force the mafia to invent bullshit cases that will eventually get them caught.

If people vote because OMG TIES PRETTY civilians will lose. We need to be better than that.
*cough cough* LC
That's not what I was doing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 2

Post by juliets »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm Hi all

The lynch post WILL be late today. Regardless, night will officially begin from the moment the poll ends.
Please note the poll end time was 5:45 pm eastern standard time which means night will end at 5:45 pm eastern standard time today, March 1. This means your night actions are due by 3:45 pm eastern standard time approximately 6 1/2 hours from now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Answers in pedantic pink cause Golden loves it so much and so I don't break LC's post that I am cutting up (and I already sarc-ed it up enough for this AM) by trying to reformat it.
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:01 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 amThe person who most stood out to me was Sprit for refusing to commit. After my early suspish of him, I made a few gushy posts to him, and if he were bad I would have expected him to take the chance to fawn back, but he didn't. Baddies like to butter up those civvies, you know? That made me feel better about him, but that vote and the self righteous tone some of his posts have taken have given me pause again.
Interesting tactic, do you often invite buddying from those you suspect?

Only if I don't know them well; it would be pointless to try that with someone I know well enough to kid around with. Like I called Dom a little shit in a post up there, I would NOT say that to someone I didn't know lol. Sprit is coming across as more serious than not this game. I don't recall that from the past, but I did not play very much with him before my break that I have much of an impression of him from prior to this game, other than one amazeballs move he made in one game. So I wanted to know if he cared about being on my good side. When someone is civving it up, baddies generally care, I gave him two big openings and he ignored them.
And even though he was a civ (at least I think he probably was, although as a host I almost always included a baddie protector role myself, and since we don't know how many mafias there are or if there is another kind of killer, :shrug: ) I still have to say Chuck was getting my eye to the very end, calling a RR stupid, but then egging on a tie in a game where HE was one of the parties for the lulz. Once again a by product of these mechanics. But right to the end, I figured he wouldn't die if lynched, you could have knockedme over with a feather. So, sorry Chuck, for that. But you can see the dichotomy there, right?
You thought he wouldn't die? :ponder: I thought he only said ties are fun after the lynch was over
He didn't seem to be trying hard to live, and then when he said that after the lynch, I was like literally 99.86% sure DDL was going to be lynched. I thought he was discussing the lynch with DH before it happened, but I could be misremembering. He said this and a few other things like it:
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 pm 27 minutes to make it a tie if you want it.
I was constantly refreshing the last 20 minutes or so becasue I was expecting a last minute vote scramble and I wanted to be there live for it lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, I had a haiku :

vote vote vote vote vote
vote vote vote vote vote vote vote
vote vote vote vote vote

...and an empty vote tag ready to be posted in case someone started making a last second scramble onto someone I trusted (although the way the votes were set up. I don't know who I could have moved to, tbh). But I wanted to be ready just in case. I was refreshing like every 5 seconds until the end of the poll.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 320

Post by speedchuck »

I was kinda exhausted yesterday, and part of me assumed that if DDL got lynched, I'd have 3 more days of people throwing my quin vote in my face. On top of that, I became somewhat less certain that DDL was scum.

I didn't wholly advocate a tie, and even declared it "stupid and anti-winning." But I think it was still partly my foolishness that caused LC to tie it up.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:52 am I was kinda exhausted yesterday, and part of me assumed that if DDL got lynched, I'd have 3 more days of people throwing my quin vote in my face. On top of that, I became somewhat less certain that DDL was scum.

I didn't wholly advocate a tie, and even declared it "stupid and anti-winning." But I think it was still partly my foolishness that caused LC to tie it up.
I had my own reasons for tying it up. Obviously there is going to be some fallout for me because of it, and I'm hoping I'll be able to weather it, but I don't have all that much to say about me tying it up. I wasn't trying to save DDL, and if you'd like to lynch him tomorrow, I'll probably help.

S~V~S I hope my last-second vote-tie-up made your 20 minutes of suspense worth it! I laughed when I saw speedchuck's "he did it" post.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:44 am ebwop, I had a haiku :

vote vote vote vote vote
vote vote vote vote vote vote vote
vote vote vote vote vote

...and an empty vote tag ready to be posted in case someone started making a last second scramble onto someone I trusted (although the way the votes were set up. I don't know who I could have moved to, tbh). But I wanted to be ready just in case. I was refreshing like every 5 seconds until the end of the poll.
:haha: Love it!
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:02 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:54 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:24 am Sounds like POE.
There's overlaps, but it isn't at all the same thing, especially in a game with no claiming.

The object isn't to collectively clear someone- it's to get civilians to reevaluate their votes, stop easy lynches, and force the mafia to invent bullshit cases that will eventually get them caught.

If people vote because OMG TIES PRETTY civilians will lose. We need to be better than that.
*cough cough* LC
That's not what I was doing.
I could’ve sworn it went like: “LC switch wagons!” “Okay”

I can’t effectively quote rn but if you say that’s not what you were doing I’ll go with it for now
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@SVS I have no idea what openings you’re talking about. I’m bad at taking hints if that’s what you mean. I’m just playing how I think I should play.

I think I am playing with a higher level of dedication because it’s GOC, also we have a great selection of people to talk with in the tribe so that helps.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 am I had my own reasons for tying it up.
I can leave it at this for now, but if I die again and this never gets contested, I'mma flip some tables.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:13 pm
I can leave it at this for now, but if I die again and this never gets contested, I'mma flip some tables.
It’d be so incredibly rude to kill this guy first, in his first GOC
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 667

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wooooo tons of shit to read, my fav.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:15 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:13 pm
It’d be so incredibly rude to kill this guy first, in his first GOC
Certainly not with a role that is more inclined to be Civ. I don't really like the idea of double-tapping anyone so early in the game. Although if there were someone that I was sure is bad, then a second death by lynch is acceptable.

I guess that works for the flip side as well, like the baddies NEED to get rid of a Supertown Confirmed or something.

None of the deaths so far in the game fall under either of those categories. Making assumptions about the nijuu NK.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The question I have is, why wasn't there a lynch in the other tribe? Or was there?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:16 pm The question I have is, why wasn't there a lynch in the other tribe? Or was there?
I think we just are unable to see lynch results but everyone can see the night kill
Banners:
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

We did not get a Day one lynch post for them, either. A second night will give us a better idea, but I think we probably each have a lynch on each side (which is probably why there were so many lynch immunities Day 1) and there is only 1 night post. This is based on what has happened so far. I would guess if there are lynches on each side, the hosts are doing this to whittle down roles a bit. It makes sense, twice as many roles, have twice as many lynches.

Knowing Golden I was surprised there was only one NK.

Linki, yes what sprityo said
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Guys, just an announcement. I'm gonna have my monthly MBA classes this weekend, from Friday to Sunday, which means I will likely miss Day 3. I might be able to check it on my phone and maybe catch a slip and make a vote, but don't count on it.

I hope you guys don't lynch me, but I won't be offended if you do.

Have a good weekend y'all.
DharmaHelper

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 2

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fuck it, the PM deadline has passed so no one can act on this information even if they wanted to. Here you guys go:
juliets wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:51 pm From Cecil:

Good Morning Syndicate. Everyone's favorite voice on the radio here to congratulate you on a successful Day One. I have high hopes to continue bringing you broadcasts to our little tribe in the coming days. That is, figuring I myself am alive by the end of tonight. Lots of content coming out of a small cluster of people, some of you slackers better pick it up. This is the game of all games afterall. Im looking to you Dom, DragonDLuffy, Quin, ColonialBob, nutella, and sprityo. A few of you more so. It is in my opinion that with Twenty Three players, and us owning eleven. We should have about two mafia members among us. As the new Day comes upon us, let us remember to not becoming paranoid and hunt the players that are helping us. This is Cecil signing off for the night.
sprityo wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:56 pm I have the cards stacked against me it would seem afterall and I can only do so much aside from try and help you guys figure out who is the politicians

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I’m not sure your point given I wasn’t cecil that game?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Afterall isn't one word.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

. . . vindication.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:28 pm Afterall isn't one word.
Even so, you’re essentially trying to paint a target on me right now. And I do not appreciate it
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:34 pm
Even so, you’re essentially trying to paint a target on me right now. And I do not appreciate it
I don't appreciate getting voted for two days in a row with little to no reasoning behind either vote, but there we go. I did wait until the PM deadline passed so you wouldn't be merked. :grin:

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

We just gotta townfirm people so fast that scum can't keep up. Then you'll be safe.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 pm
I don't appreciate getting voted for two days in a row with little to no reasoning behind either vote, but there we go. I did wait until the PM deadline passed so you wouldn't be merked. :grin:
Hm. Well played. But what exactly prompted you to go looking for such a small connection?

I’ve had you voted because I disagree with what you’ve been doing, how you’re going about it. Maybe it’s just the sarcasm but I’ve had a hard time getting over the jump of what to think of you DH
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:39 pm
We just gotta townfirm people so fast that scum can't keep up. Then you'll be safe.
I mean we just lost our cool doctor so :shrug:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:39 pm
I mean we just lost our cool doctor so :shrug:
I was many things this past phase.

"Cool" is not one of them.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:41 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 pm
Hm. Well played. But what exactly prompted you to go looking for such a small connection?

I’ve had you voted because I disagree with what you’ve been doing, how you’re going about it. Maybe it’s just the sarcasm but I’ve had a hard time getting over the jump of what to think of you DH

I was prompted by the thought that Cecil could be a mafia information role, rather than a civ role. Always good to try and identify gossip roles based on their parlance, spelling, grammar, etc.

Of course I could be wrong and Cecil could be someone else. But Epi did want us to start looking for ways to confirm civs, close the walls in I think he said, so I decided that I would share what I was theorizing. *After* the PM deadline because now the mafia can't act on it and Cecil, whomever they are, can't change their message.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Golden »

MacDougall was hunched in a corner, musing to himself about how best to put his plans into actions. His acolytes were waiting for instruction.

"Those fools" said MacDougall "They actually believe the Citadel Council put MacGoogle into the system. And did they really think I would be hired to be a train engineer? This lot are so naive. They couldn't even tell that I'd faked my own death.

But we have a problem. The Citadel Council have clearly got plants, people in the system who are doing their bidding. It's getting in the way of my plans for world dominance. Or at least, for dominance of the Syndicate once and for all. I see no other option, devotees. It's time to be ruthless."

"We know what we must do." said an acolyte. They stood up and departed.

Night 2 has ended. Scotty has been killed. He was:
Infinity: The Reapers (Mass Effect). You are only here to influence the minds of all sentient beings and then reap their souls. You can insanify a player of your choice each night.

It is now day 3. It will last for 48 hours.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 3

Post by DharmaHelper »

So is the other tribe getting our Night Kill results to prevent us from just lynching whoever gets popped or are we just very lucky?

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Cecil's Message:

Due to unfortunate scheduling I’m very sorry to inform you all I won’t be able to make something I deem worthy for an article tonight Pikachu Tribe members.

Let us hope that the morning brings us a fruitful outcome in terms of information that we can use to further separate who is collaborating with this citadel council. Again, many apologies, I look forward to hunting along with you all tomorrow, or would it be today? Morning? Time is an illusion Syndicate. Do not forget that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:58 pm So is the other tribe getting our Night Kill results to prevent us from just lynching whoever gets popped or are we just very lucky?
Well I guess it’d be a more simple question of did anybody receive a message about dying?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm clean so far but I'm not sure who would admit if they'd been killed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:11 pm I'm clean so far but I'm not sure who would admit if they'd been killed.
I’m not sure who would do so without infodumping. There will be absolutely no claiming from any person that you have died or not died.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:14 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:11 pm I'm clean so far but I'm not sure who would admit if they'd been killed.
I’m not sure who would do so without infodumping. There will be absolutely no claiming from any person that you have died or not died.
:ponder: Who would do that that would be ridiculous. If it were to happen. Or if someone were to lie about it. Or if someone were to lie about lying about it.

So Anyway my point is I think we may be getting their death messages and they might be getting ours.

But then if that were the case wouldn't we get their lynch results as well?

Though the poll would clearly show who we lynch anyway so maybe not.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also Scotty's role sounds indie.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Okay, I officially don't know what's going on.

But I am alive, as far as I know, so that's nice.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

*Although*

Speedchuck's still alive. Which means either he's mafia and couldn't kill himself, or the mafia in here got blocked again, or there aren't any mafia in here, or the mafia decided for some reason to whittle down someone else's role.

What a confusing set up :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Very confusing indeed

I’m willing to bank on we get their night kill results and they get ours. Such an odd rule that we can’t claim to have died unless of course you got Lynched
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

That's like, your problem. Scum will always shoot town, but town can lynch scum or other town. It's in your best interest to reduce the chance of lynching town, but if mafia decides to shoot you instead of another civ, it makes no difference for us. It would if your role was a powerful one, but that doesn't even seen to be the case. Afaik the point of this role is to get confirmed anyway.

The more confirmed civs we have, the better.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

That's assuming Cecil is ton, actually. Though that seems like a town role to me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

our best interest*
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

so based off the day 3 reveal it also looks like we might have a secondary mafia or a third party cult of some kind

Linki: I suppose you’re right about the confirming town bit
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long con is back on the poll

Speedchuck has disappeared from the poll

And it looks like we’re still waiting to see who got the haiku curse today
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wow so really you ought to thank me Sprityo.

You're welcome.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 pm Wow so really you ought to thank me Sprityo.

You're welcome.
*grumble grumble* thanks I guess :meany:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Quin »

refrigerator
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

How intriguing. i was thinking maybe alternate NKs in each thread, maybe, like they had Night 1, and Night 2 would be here.

Conscious decision by the baddies to make us think there are none of them over here?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”