Total votes: 4
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 2

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:07 pmYes, you have the most posts, but I have the most cat food stocked in my pantry out of all my friends. Doesn’t mean I own a cat.
is this an actual fact about your life or just a cool trendy saying? i like it either way
Yes.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:34 pm [mention]Scotty[/mention]

Why do you have cat food in your pantry?
You never know when the feline master race will knock on the door. You truly never know..
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:00 pm [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine :beer:
:sigh: I just knew you’d do that.

Unvote.
Vote LoRab
aubergine

Because Sloonei said so
What are your thoughts on LoRab?
I don’t really have any.

But come to think of it, nor do you. What are your thoughts on LoRab? I just went through your post history and the only interaction or mention I’ve seen is telling her to vote with you for Boomslang.

But now you’re onto dog again.

I agree with jack, it seems like you’re flailing.

Yes, you have the most posts, but I have the most cat food stocked in my pantry out of all my friends. Doesn’t mean I own a cat.
My point is that I could not and would not want to make as much noise as I have so far if I was scum. I'm now attracting attention because I'm all over the thread. I have no solid reads. That is why I am throwing my vote around. That is why I always throw my vote around, in every game I ever play. I am changing my mind on a whim. I have no confident reads. Do you? Does anyone?

I left the thread for the day because I didn't feel like I was helping and was annoyed at the nature of the cases being made against me. Please stop suspecting me.

I voted for LoRab briefly because she's very far off the radar. I have no substantial reason to suspect her, but I also have no substantial reason to town read her.

I am voting for sig now because he's the player I've had the most occasion to squint my eyes at in this game so far. I have highlighted a number of the reasons for this, and it has prompted a bogus theory about me and sig as partners. I'm about to highlight a new development in my sig suspicion. Stay tuned.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm I'm coming back to the idea of voting for sig. His attacks have been vague so far. I keep coming back to the use of his word "odd". He's been describing all of his suspicions in that manner. I'm wondering if that vague language is born out of an absence of authenticity.
You're flipflopping more than ummmm something that flipflops alot. :srsnod:
Noted.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:41 pm Oh and Sloonie is still a civ read.
Also noted.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:21 pm I'm actually super good as mafia thank you very much, I'm also super good as civ. I'm just super good.

Also some of y'all seem to be taking my joking posts serious, which is amusing.

Sloonie vote for me is scummy.

You think we're teammates I'll prove we're not by voting for him!....... like what?
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:22 pm I was civ reading him since he was pushing discussion and seemed to have a good town intent. His flipflop on me is pingy though.
Just a minute ago when I "flipflopped" I remained a civilian read. Now I am a suspect and my "flipflop" is "pingy" because I substantiated my read with a vote. You think this computes over here? why is my "flipflop" "pingy", sig?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It should be noted that nothing about my read on sig changed in between those posts. All that changed was that I placed a vote on him. My vote was in response to Jack implying that my pressure of sig was false/token pressure and that we're partners. I voted for sig to wave my privates at that theory. Sig's a good person to talk about. I am comfortable with my vote on him right now. I'd like for things to progress before the day ends. I won't be here much tomorrow though. Don't lynch me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I believe Jack is wary of me. I appreciate his skepticism. I don't like his suspicion, but it's good to work through those things early in the game. He's a town read.

I am less sure about Scotty. It's been a long time since he's played at all and I'm not sure how he'd look coming back from a long hiatus. I could see him as an opportunistic wagon-pusher against me.

I could see the same from sig. He has a reputation for constantly being mislynched, and I am generally wary of that. For what it's worth, I don't think I've contributed to many sig lynches in the past. That's not to say I'm an expert on him. I have reasons to be wary of him right now and they're all in the thread. I hope that they will be talked about.

Drwilgy has been doing a thing in a lot of recent games where he latches onto me as a Day 1 suspect regardless of any actual game circumstances and scrutinizes every post I make. I think he's been town on all previous occasions of this. I feel good about him here.

That's my two cents on the people who've thrown shade my way. I only pay attention to people who say my name.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

*haven't contributed to many sig mislynches in the past.

My very first successful lynch campaign on the Syndicate was against sig, Day 2 of Bullets Over Broadway. I have the case framed on my wall.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello all - I have been out of pocket due to my surgery yesterday but I think the pain is subsiding and I should be available to you today after 11:00 am.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 88

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:32 am *haven't contributed to many sig mislynches in the past.

My very first successful lynch campaign on the Syndicate was against sig, Day 2 of Bullets Over Broadway. I have the case framed on my wall.
That was myfirst time on ts and first time as a scum so lets not talk about that dumpster fire. ;(
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And your reasoning for voting me was pingy so i adjusted my read
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And your reasoning for voting me was pingy so i adjusted my read
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 am And your reasoning for voting me was pingy so i adjusted my read
Tell me more
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:56 am
LoRab wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 pm
Boomslang wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:44 pm
I also have an eyeball on Lorab right now. "Ugh. I have no idea where to vote. I don't actually suspect anyone" at the end of Day 1 is so noncommittal, then she votes Sloonei for "peer pressure" and the active voices in the thread don't really get on her for that lack of reasoning. She then jumps in, first post of Day 2, to begin the WIFOM about me and the Blooper kill.
And to the other posts about me (and votes): I didn't suspect anyone day 1--honestly, I still don't really have any suspects. I didn't particularly like either of the bandwagons, and they both felt like just that, so I didn't want to vote there, because I didn't trust them. I didn't like how Sloonei totally switcherooed on Sig, and how he seemed to be going after every name that came up--it seemed opportunistic. Was it enough for a vote later in the game? No. But I had to vote somewhere, and it raised my eyebrow enough that I voted there.

Day 2, you were being discussed, and I thought I'd raise that point, which hadn't yet been mentioned.

I guess I can see how those things might seem suspicious, but I'm not bad.

Also, throwing out there: tomorrow night begins the Jewish holiday in which we cosplay while eating cookies and getting drunk (yes, that really is the holiday--we also have a carnival for it). Which is much fun, but much work. And our synagogue has 3 different celebrations for it, over the next several days. I also have jury duty on Thursday. So, my time will be wonky over the next 5 days. Just giving fair warning.
:ponder:
So in summary:
-you have no suspects, even though you mention Sloonei as opportunistic.
-you’re not bad because you’re not bad

I’m ok with my vote staying on you.

Would you vote Sloonei now, since that’s the only read you’re offering?

Hey Jackofhearts2005 what if it wasn’t a sig / Sloonei team but a LoRab / Sloonei team? Note how Sloonei votes LoRab for no reason but doesn’t substantiate it and removes it on a whim so he can look back later and say “Hey, I voted her on day 2 guys look!”

I feel like sig and Sloonei may have just had an odd spat because you can’t say odd without sigodd

Just a thought..
I could see it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:17 am
sig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 am And your reasoning for voting me was pingy so i adjusted my read
Tell me more
You went from thought me saying something was odd to bad, to it being okay, to it being odd again. And I disliked why you ended up placing a vote. It's almost like you decided it was better to try to lynch me because you panicked when people thought we were w/w. :ponder:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also perhaps lynched players move to the other thread? That would be a cool concept.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:12 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:17 am
Tell me more
You went from thought me saying something was odd to bad, to it being okay, to it being odd again. And I disliked why you ended up placing a vote. It's almost like you decided it was better to try to lynch me because you panicked when people thought we were w/w. :ponder:
What looked bad about that progression?
I'd say I was annoyed at the w/w scrutiny, certainly not panicked. Why would you think I'd be panicked about it? That would imply the accusations are true, would it not? The basis of the case was that I had expressed reasons to suspect you. I am comfortable putting a vote on you in the middle of the day.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 pm Also perhaps lynched players move to the other thread? That would be a cool concept.
I already said that. :pout:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 pm Also perhaps lynched players move to the other thread? That would be a cool concept.
if this we're true we'd be hanging out with quin right now, right?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:59 pm
No. He survived the lynch.
Got any juicy reads to share?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:01 pm
gimme a minute I just woke up. I wanna do isos, any suggestions?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm aubergine

vote Sloonei

I don’t think INH is blendy. I’ve played maybe 3 games with Lorab and have no real feel for their meta cause they’re usually pretty quiet and/or die early. I don’t feel like mislynching Sig or Wilgy again. I’ll let the Sig suspicion ride. I see no reason to vote Blooper or Boomslang, both of whom I believe are town.

@sig

Why do you townread Sloonei?
What do you mean by "mislynching sig or Wilgy"? Do you townread them?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 pm Since I’ve talked about mostly everyone...

Marmot is null and likely catchable if bad and mislynched sometimes if good. Let it be for now.

Kyle is sick. Let it be for now. Did I tell him he wasn’t shiney in MK? Could be important for this game. Letting this be cause he’s sick.

@Spacedaisy

Come out and say things. I don’t have a read on you yet.

Scotty feels like town Scotty. Idk if I’ve seen bad Scotty though so this may be a worthless statement. I’ll still put him green on the board.
Same question in this post wert me.

I like Sloonei's point. He might be "flailing", but why lynch the only guy who's trying to make the thread move?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:50 pm Sloonei: Vote for Boomslang
Sloonei: Sig, how do you feel about the slang?
Sig: The slang???

Fakey.
How did you go from your above suspicion of sig to this?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: from your above non-suspicion

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 pm This is dumb. Stop suspecting me.
[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:32 pm JoH is civilian. Tell me why I think this.
I disagree. I don't see why you think this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:01 pm
gimme a minute I just woke up. I wanna do isos, any suggestions?
Sig, Boomslang, and LoRab are the three people I have the most questions about right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:24 pm SLOONEI {INH MIX}

Get
it while it's hot:

:clap:

I refuse to lynch this man.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:32 pm JoH is civilian. Tell me why I think this.
I disagree. I don't see why you think this.
Lol
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 pmKyle is sick. Let it be for now. Did I tell him he wasn’t shiney in MK? Could be important for this game. Letting this be cause he’s sick.
I am no longer sick, but I started my job as a cricket seller today. I have tomorrow off so I should have time to do some dank isos before twilight.
I've had dehydrated crickets before, I found them quite tasty, especially seasoned with paprika.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why you laugh at me Jackjack?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Do you actually suspect me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm aubergine

vote Sloonei

I don’t think INH is blendy. I’ve played maybe 3 games with Lorab and have no real feel for their meta cause they’re usually pretty quiet and/or die early. I don’t feel like mislynching Sig or Wilgy again. I’ll let the Sig suspicion ride. I see no reason to vote Blooper or Boomslang, both of whom I believe are town.

@sig

Why do you townread Sloonei?
What do you mean by "mislynching sig or Wilgy"? Do you townread them?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 pm Since I’ve talked about mostly everyone...

Marmot is null and likely catchable if bad and mislynched sometimes if good. Let it be for now.

Kyle is sick. Let it be for now. Did I tell him he wasn’t shiney in MK? Could be important for this game. Letting this be cause he’s sick.

@Spacedaisy

Come out and say things. I don’t have a read on you yet.

Scotty feels like town Scotty. Idk if I’ve seen bad Scotty though so this may be a worthless statement. I’ll still put him green on the board.
Same question in this post wert me.

I like Sloonei's point. He might be "flailing", but why lynch the only guy who's trying to make the thread move?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:50 pm Sloonei: Vote for Boomslang
Sloonei: Sig, how do you feel about the slang?
Sig: The slang???

Fakey.
How did you go from your above suspicion of sig to this?
1) Sig has been mislynched in front of me or by me 3 times iirc. Wilgy 3 or 4. I don’t mean “I townread them and will not vote for them for that reason.” I mean “People suspect Sig for being Sig and Wilgy for being Wilgy and that is dumb.” I happen to have actual reason to suspect Sig and Sloonei are w/w but I’d rather lynch Sloonei over it.

2) Wert? About? I null read you. You were caught in MK. I’ve had confident town reads of you before. I’ve seen you mislynched early. This is different from Wilgy being Wilgy or Sig being Sig. I don’t want to lynch them for being themselves. I just don’t want to lynch you early cause I think I can eventually figure you out. All that is loud is not town. See MK Sloonei, MU Champs 2015 Roman Augustus, every bad Jimmy, every bad Jack, every bad Epi.

3) I ISOed Sloonei for Sig connections, then did the same for Sig but got kinda bored of it. I never said I didn’t suspect Sig. That post was documentation, not a turn.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:16 pm Why you laugh at me Jackjack?
Cause you’re the only one following me and the only one throwing shade on me. It’s funny.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 pmKyle is sick. Let it be for now. Did I tell him he wasn’t shiney in MK? Could be important for this game. Letting this be cause he’s sick.
I am no longer sick, but I started my job as a cricket seller today. I have tomorrow off so I should have time to do some dank isos before twilight.
I've had dehydrated crickets before, I found them quite tasty, especially seasoned with paprika.
All the more reason to keep me around.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:23 pm
Do you actually suspect me?
:haha:

No. The above vote is a joke.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

At this rate, the other tribe will lynch and we won’t.

Do we think Blooper was the only nk? We learned of the other thread’s lynch. If there was a nk there, shouldn’t we have been notified?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 pm
Cause you’re the only one following me and the only one throwing shade on me. It’s funny.
You quoted two of my posts but I don't see the connection between them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was town in Mortal Kombat. Street Fighter and LotR are my recent scum games.

I'd never be this loud as scum.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 pm
One is the shade. One is the follow.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:28 pm At this rate, the other tribe will lynch and we won’t.

Do we think Blooper was the only nk? We learned of the other thread’s lynch. If there was a nk there, shouldn’t we have been notified?
I assume Blooper was the only nightkill.
I'd rather the other tribe control the lynch if I'm our top suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:28 pm At this rate, the other tribe will lynch and we won’t.

That's a good point.

If there's one mafia team split between two threads, I guess it wouldn't be that surprising?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:30 pm
:confused:

My vote for Sloonei had nothing to do with you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 pm I was town in Mortal Kombat. Street Fighter and LotR are my recent scum games.

Meant Lotr. Replaced our after a day and Speedchuck skater to victory.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Get
it while it's hot:

what did he post? I only see a gray rectangle with a puzzle piece
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 pm I was town in Mortal Kombat. Street Fighter and LotR are my recent scum games.

You had a 142 posts in two days before subbing out of LotR. You have 115 here thus far. Granted, that game overall double the post count of this gam at this juncture.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Wow, my keyboard sucks right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Fact remains only you and I are voting for him.

Why are you voting Sloonei?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:35 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Get
it while it's hot:

what did he post? I only see a gray rectangle with a puzzle piece
Vocaroo

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:34 pm

Meant Lotr. Replaced our after a day and Speedchuck skater to victory.
2 days :srsnod:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:37 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Fact remains only you and I are voting for him.

Why are you voting Sloonei?
For the lulz.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 pm

You had a 142 posts in two days before subbing out of LotR. You have 115 here thus far. Granted, that game overall double the post count of this gam at this juncture.
:srsnod: lynchallliars (well, except maybe Sloonei, which is part of the problem)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Your second point is exactly my point. I spent all of Day 1 begging people to post. I wasn't nearly that aggressive in LotR, nor would I want to be.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”