Lie Detector Game

Visit The Casino to play thread-based games unrelated to mafia!

Moderator: Social Moderators

User avatar
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts: 16324
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 am
Location: Blockula

Isolate Posts by S~V~S

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by S~V~S » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Yup, I have green eyes with a hazel cast.

I am gonna guess 2, I can totally see you eating grubs & onions like an apple.

1~I have eaten Escargot
2~ I have broken 15 bones in my body
3~ I have never gotten a ticket
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Epignosis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm

I say #1 is the lie.

1. I am getting teal and gray diamonds in my new room.
2. I won't use my old grill because I'm afraid it will collapse and catch the deck on fire.
3. My first priority with regard to renovations is replacing the counter tops because they stain easily.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
thellama73
Supatown
Posts: 12375
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Murder Park

Isolate Posts by thellama73

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by thellama73 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 pm

#3 is your lie, Epi.

1. I once had a job improving film scripts.
2. I once had a job stocking IKEA in the middle of the night.
3. I once had a job writing incidental music for a children's show.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Epignosis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 pm

thellama73 wrote:#3 is your lie, Epi.

1. I once had a job improving film scripts.
2. I once had a job stocking IKEA in the middle of the night.
3. I once had a job writing incidental music for a children's show.
But our counter tops do stain easily! :pout:

It is my lie though. I don't give a shite about counter tops (yet).

#2 is your lie.

1. I have covered "Sultans of Swing" at a fair full of vets.
2. I have covered "Comfortably Numb" at a church full of old people.
3. I have covered "From the Beginning" at an elementary school full of kids.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Golden
The Coward
Posts: 11954
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Isolate Posts by Golden

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Golden » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:#3 is your lie, Epi.

1. I once had a job improving film scripts.
2. I once had a job stocking IKEA in the middle of the night.
3. I once had a job writing incidental music for a children's show.
But our counter tops do stain easily! :pout:

It is my lie though. I don't give a shite about counter tops (yet).

#2 is your lie.

1. I have covered "Sultans of Swing" at a fair full of vets.
2. I have covered "Comfortably Numb" at a church full of old people.
3. I have covered "From the Beginning" at an elementary school full of kids.
I agree #2 is llamas lie.

Yours is #1. You're in the other two places often. I don't know where you found a 'fair' of vets.

1. I've played a professional music gig, but I didn't cash the cheque
2. I worked four hours in hospitality, and decided it didn't agree with me
3. I've been to every continent except Antarctica, which I have no desire to go to
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

User avatar
thellama73
Supatown
Posts: 12375
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Murder Park

Isolate Posts by thellama73

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by thellama73 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 pm

You're both wrong! #3 was my lie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Golden
The Coward
Posts: 11954
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Isolate Posts by Golden

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Golden » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 pm

thellama73 wrote:You're both wrong! #3 was my lie.
Boring. That sounds like a much more fun thing to do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Epignosis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:10 pm

thellama73 wrote:You're both wrong! #3 was my lie.
Oh I get it. You actually wrote "Occidental" music for a children's show.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Epignosis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:#3 is your lie, Epi.

1. I once had a job improving film scripts.
2. I once had a job stocking IKEA in the middle of the night.
3. I once had a job writing incidental music for a children's show.
But our counter tops do stain easily! :pout:

It is my lie though. I don't give a shite about counter tops (yet).

#2 is your lie.

1. I have covered "Sultans of Swing" at a fair full of vets.
2. I have covered "Comfortably Numb" at a church full of old people.
3. I have covered "From the Beginning" at an elementary school full of kids.
I agree #2 is llamas lie.

Yours is #1. You're in the other two places often. I don't know where you found a 'fair' of vets.

1. I've played a professional music gig, but I didn't cash the cheque
2. I worked four hours in hospitality, and decided it didn't agree with me
3. I've been to every continent except Antarctica, which I have no desire to go to
Ah ha!

If only you'd consult a map, you would see I live right next door to the USA's largest military base, Fort Bragg. The Fort Bragg Fair was where I played my first show, as a guest with a friend's band. I played and sang "Sultans of Swing."

I did play "Comfortably Numb" in a church full of old people, and they were predictably appalled (I sounded good though, so fuck those old people).

I have never played "From the Beginning" in a school (or anywhere else outside of my home).

Your lie is #1. Every musician wants to get paid.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Golden
The Coward
Posts: 11954
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Isolate Posts by Golden

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Golden » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Haha nope. I was young and embarrassed that I'd get paid for it. I've never been to South America, though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

User avatar
Quin
The Bringer of Forever Night
Posts: 4837
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Brisbane

Isolate Posts by Quin

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Quin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 pm

1. I've had a piece of creative writing published
2. I was born 4 weeks premature
3. I've never seen Star Wars
Scotty wrote:Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by Epignosis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Golden wrote:Haha nope. I was young and embarrassed that I'd get paid for it. I've never been to South America, though.
You were young and dumb then. :p
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
thellama73
Supatown
Posts: 12375
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Murder Park

Isolate Posts by thellama73

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by thellama73 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 am

Quin wrote:1. I've had a piece of creative writing published
2. I was born 4 weeks premature
3. I've never seen Star Wars
I'm guessing #1 is your lie.

1. I have had a piece of creative writing published.
2. I sold a screenplay I wrote in college for $1,000 but it never got produced.
3. I wrote a piece of piano music that won a competition, but I was disqualified before it was performed.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts: 16324
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 am
Location: Blockula

Isolate Posts by S~V~S

Re: Lie Detector Game

Post by S~V~S » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:42 pm

thellama73 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 am


1. I have had a piece of creative writing published.
2. I sold a screenplay I wrote in college for $1,000 but it never got produced.
3. I wrote a piece of piano music that won a competition, but I was disqualified before it was performed.
I am guessing #3 is your lie.

1. I wrote for my college newspaper
2. I have been in (or at least driven through) all of the lower 48 states.
3. I have both a dog and a cat on my lap right now.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest