79%

Total votes: 19
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by MacDougall »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:43 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:42 pm if you guys lynch me d1 im probably going to hardcore rage and never come but AND I'm probably not the type of player you want staying anyway so radishes has a point

also Benson just scumpinged me by having somewhat contradictory thoughts on sussing vanity, I feel like but idk he's still my towncircle oh no
can people like

stop worrying about being lynched

am i the only one that thinks that's a wolf trait? not that i think you're a wolf iaafr, this just isn't the first time i've seen this in this thread.
I guess this is at least partly addressed to me. I am not worried about being lynched on day 0. I am worried about allowing bullshit slander go unaddressed. Part of the civ duty is to keep those saying shit about you accountable. If you do get lynched there goes your only green peek.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:56 am
Rej wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am Image

Just skimmed again through million of posts and forgot half of the content.
I will just relax as I rly have a bad day today and I wasted my energy into carrying home the Cats/Dogs game with Novas and Speedchuck Image

Here some crappy GTH reads to satisfy your hunger:

Nutella - good
Michelle - good
Sprityo - good
the guy with the rabbit avatar - good
I have no clue who this guy is but this entrance instantly makes me hate him
You leave Rej alone he’s a nice person and I like his emojis.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Tbh I think Benson is probably vil here. Scum!Benson would wagon my reads and be more careful to not contradict himself.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:33 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:32 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:15 pm i'm probably going to get questions about my nanook read so i'll just explain that now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:51 pm Hey guys, I was busy the entirety of yesterday and forgot to check in here briefly, but all you missed was me saying hello and kill Lexi forthwith.

That is all, I’m going back to driving now. Someone wake me up at like D6
nanook instantly pushing lld in this post reads to me as "i've been burned by this person bad and i want to lynch them out of paranoia" to me. it's like a classic v thought process in my opinion. now, he has a good wolf game and i wouldn't take this to the grave, but i think it was enough to give him a townread, especially since no one else v read him.
I'm calling Vanity lock town for this post and, like, 5-10 of the posts he made before this one.
Vanity is the towniest town in this game, and I hope we're all in agreement on this.
...am i? am i just this easy of a read?

i feel like nothing i've done is outside of my wolfrange but... k.
Yes you are. ;P
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:54 pm Dragomir is getting a lot of townreads. I'd be stunned if this isn't TMI from somewhere.
Stunned? Does that make *this* TMI then?
:ponder: :ponder:
Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:54 pm Dragomir is getting a lot of townreads. I'd be stunned if this isn't TMI from somewhere.
I think the TMI is actually right here.

Lol i got mega ninjaed
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:44 pm
or he's just bad and people have shit reads

...or is it you who has tmi :ponder:
I feel like I am living in crazytown. I'm getting so much heat and it doesn't feel legit.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:52 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 am Though the libertarian porcupine is by far the best animal mascot of any political party ever
So is the libertarian party
#wontsomebodythinkoftheroads
#neworleansroads
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:41 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm I'm not ok with vanity being consensus villager at this point. He's clean, yes; but almost too clean, if you know what I mean.
Call it gut-feels, but I'm giving him a soft FoS.
what are you talking about? you've literally made posts that soft reference me in talking about wolfy behavior. are you not realizing this or what?
Lol I do realize that but those soft references didn't have you in mind. I was speaking fairly generally. By calling you clean I meant that your posts in a vacuum just look ostensibly villagery.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:04 pm The roleplaying character thing pings me hard for reasons being that there's a manipulative edge to it. I only see one perspective to why someone would do this is the scum perspective. Role-play your character in order to make it more believable if you got to claim it. Get ppl in the mindset that your character is this person thus clouding them from looking too much into the actual claim.

There's no town perspective to it imo. Why should town bother themselves with roleplaying their character?
Maybe if they really like their character.

I spent all of UPick calling people mongrels.

This is mostly me playing devil’s advocate tho. I don’t have a firm read on 112.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:47 pm Tbh I think Benson is probably vil here. Scum!Benson would wagon my reads and be more careful to not contradict himself.
Why would I wagon your reads? Lol

The contradiction part is probably accurate though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This smells like scum jumping on village led suspicion to me. Who started this anti Mac rhetoric? Who has looked like they're taking advantage of wounded Mac?
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:48 pm

I feel like I am living in crazytown. I'm getting so much heat and it doesn't feel legit.
it makes sense to me from an outside perspective if you're civ and trying to be friendlier than normal that it's gonna ping a bunch of people and also look pushable
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

also just to address juliets real quick

unfortunately i don't think going through your iso and being like "this doesn't feel real to me" or "there's something about this that rubs me the wrong way" is that productive. if this is just a stylistic thing, then i'm completely willing to disregard this suspicion. it's just... really easy to say that you have nothing to hide in response to my push. maybe you do, maybe you don't.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:42 pm Like I have Evenstar and Hyena both telling me I am not addressing cases. Evenstar literally has only accused me of being frustrated which I've addressed and Hyena is upset with me for answering him and then not saying anything further? Both of them are whack but this is the same type of shit that Evenstar did in the WC. Just accusing people of things that aren't even a thing. Would lynch on sight. Self vote etc.
I wouldn't say I'm /upset/. D: I was just looking forward to bantering with you again. Bantering also has the additional benefit of making it easier to read you. ;-; I'm sorry. I'll stop for a bit if you're genuinely frustrated by it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:47 pm Tbh I think Benson is probably vil here. Scum!Benson would wagon my reads and be more careful to not contradict himself.

Because you and I will almost always find each other when town. So if you're scum you'd fake that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:42 pm Like I have Evenstar and Hyena both telling me I am not addressing cases. Evenstar literally has only accused me of being frustrated which I've addressed and Hyena is upset with me for answering him and then not saying anything further? Both of them are whack but this is the same type of shit that Evenstar did in the WC. Just accusing people of things that aren't even a thing. Would lynch on sight. Self vote etc.
I wouldn't say I'm /upset/. D: I was just looking forward to bantering with you again. Bantering also has the additional benefit of making it easier to read you. ;-; I'm sorry. I'll stop for a bit if you're genuinely frustrated by it.
My banter game is aids on phone. My wim cannot be satisfied by my output and I get overwhelmed and frustrated. Don't let me change your game experience with emotional shit though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Imma take a break and watch the 49ers crush Carolina.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

That sounds like wolfy frustration from being caught over the wrong reasons.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:53 pm

meh

mac getting frustrated at being suspected doesn't seem alignment indicative to me based on wc1
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm also just to address juliets real quick

unfortunately i don't think going through your iso and being like "this doesn't feel real to me" or "there's something about this that rubs me the wrong way" is that productive. if this is just a stylistic thing, then i'm completely willing to disregard this suspicion. it's just... really easy to say that you have nothing to hide in response to my push. maybe you do, maybe you don't.
Ok. I understand. I don't know how to prove I'm not hiding anything, maybe I can't so I'll let it go. I really do think it's stylistic though I realize there's no way for you to know that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm This smells like scum jumping on village led suspicion to me. Who started this anti Mac rhetoric? Who has looked like they're taking advantage of wounded Mac?
No it doesn't. It smells more like a lot of new players here knowing you from MU/spec chat and so using sparse meta reads to poke and prod you because you're not fully matching up to your play from champs i.e. clogging up the thread with posts.

Some may be scum, but I don't sense a coordinate strategy here.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Because you and I will almost always find each other when town. So if you're scum you'd fake that.
But weren't you saying I'd sheep your reads if I was wolfing? I don't think I would unless it served my agenda.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:52 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm
My banter game is aids on phone. My wim cannot be satisfied by my output and I get overwhelmed and frustrated. Don't let me change your game experience with emotional shit though.
Staaahp. D:

I want you to have a good time, too. I'll just save my banter for later. <3
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:54 pm

meh

mac getting frustrated at being suspected doesn't seem alignment indicative to me based on wc1
ssshhh I'm lowkey trying to rile him up
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:03 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:55 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:57 pm @TonyStarkPrime do you have a question?
How many fishes can you fit in your car?
Thank you for the question Tony. Usually I carry no more than two fishes in my car at once.
I'm having a weird dream
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:54 pm

meh

Yeah, I don't view it as AI either. I remember him getting super frustrated at EoD1 in WC1 when things didn't look like were going his way.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:55 pm

But weren't you saying I'd sheep your reads if I was wolfing? I don't think I would unless it served my agenda.
I don't mean 100% sheeping me. But quite a few of us were TRing vanity, and I think you'd follow along as scum.

I probably shouldn't have said 'my' wagon. I was just a particular proponent of the pro-vanity train and so was feeling egocentric.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:32 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm Keep playing games kids. When I am at my desktop you will receive judgement. Your day is coming.
Looking forwards to an actual rebuttal of my argument.
Okay so you're scum. Now all this bullshit makes sense.
Still not a rebuttal of my argument.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:04 pm alright back to not reading

I'll make one wallpost around 12 hours from eod 1 or something and decide on my d1 vote then

my scumpool of Mac Nutella 112 jack and maybe epignosis is still my scumpool but I'll try to keep objections in mind
put me back in your townreads, silly
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's a quiet night at Pearl's Diner; you're the only customer.
Monty looks incredibly bored wiping down glasses behind the counter.
Your chicken-fried steak is a bit soggy tonight. Oh well.
The front door opens. You realize it's been pouring rain outside. A wet figure enters.

Subconscious Phase 1 begins now. You have 48 hours to lynch somebody.

Remember that you must both call votes in the thread using the [VOTE: vote tag] aubergine as well as place the same vote in the poll. If the phase is about to end and you don't think you'll have time to do both, give first priority to the POLL. The poll is the official tally.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Inception Polls

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hypnagogic Phase

Click on either poll option to indicate that you've checked in and are aware of the game.
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Click
52%
Voters: Long Con, sprityo, iaafr, juliets, Michelle, nutella, Spiny Creature, MacDougall, Pawn Lelouch, Jackofhearts2005, Texas Cloverleaf, Evenstar, Lady LambdaDelta, Dragomir, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Click
31%
Voters: Hyena, Rej, Benson, TonyStarkPrime, 112, Elephant, Creature, Epignosis, DFaraday
This click is for hosts and non-players
17%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Fayt, Sloonei, speedchuck, novaselinenever
Total votes: 29
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

tbh i find it really hard to get benson to trust me when we're civing together
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Note that finalized polls will be posted here. I will place this link the first post of the thread as well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:37 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:20 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:19 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:49 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:47 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:41 pm Master Radishes, why are you messing with my friend Elephant? :[ That's not allowed right now.
Nah, he was messing with me. But we're cool now.

Can I be your friend too?
I dunno yet. Maybe. Let's talk about it later.
Yikes. That means no. Non-friend-zoned. :(
Why do you have to guilt trip me about it? ;[
No no, don't worry about it. It's...it's okay. I understand. It's fine. You go and be friends with Elephant and I'll...I'll be okay. :puppy:
Elephant might try to eat you though if we all became friends! He's an herbivore, y'know. D:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (31.82 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:03 pm In regards to Radishes and Hyena.

1. That's great. I am tempted to swap avies to fit better with that tbh.

2. Anytime and place friend!
What was this in response to, Pawn? o:
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:01 pm

tbh i find it really hard to get benson to trust me when we're civing together
He and I play the game on a similar plane, IMO. We don't necessarily trust each other, but we highly suspect when the other one is town.

You play the game on a different plane from us. I never feel confident in my read of you on CDC. I find you easier to read in a game of this sort of size and quality, tbh.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Votes aren't locked or anything, right?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Elephant wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:02 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:37 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:20 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:19 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:49 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:47 pm
Nah, he was messing with me. But we're cool now.

Can I be your friend too?
I dunno yet. Maybe. Let's talk about it later.
Yikes. That means no. Non-friend-zoned. :(
Why do you have to guilt trip me about it? ;[
No no, don't worry about it. It's...it's okay. I understand. It's fine. You go and be friends with Elephant and I'll...I'll be okay. :puppy:
Elephant might try to eat you though if we all became friends! He's an herbivore, y'know. D:
image.jpeg
That's two radish-elephant images you've posted, isn't it? :eek:

I don't know why such things exist, but I've learned not to question the internet.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

VOTE: TonyStarkPrime
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

My gut is leading me here:

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:03 pm Votes aren't locked or anything, right?
No they are not.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

No, I'm accusing you of over-justifying everything you do. Your tone sucks, and while your reactions to pressure were initially encouraging I'm nowhere near satisfied with them. Cut the bullshit and give me something real.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:03 pm Votes aren't locked or anything, right?
NVM I read the OP like a good cat.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

sprityo wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:18 pm I'm policy never lynching people I invited to this game
This just means I’ll get lynched day 1 :sigh:
okay so like

this is what i meant when i was talking about people worrying about being lynched

i overall townread sprityo when i was reading but i think this is a townread i'm throwing out

also i can vote now!!!!

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 pm My gut is leading me here:

Can I trust you?
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

[VOTE: 112]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Just a reminder that you can see which button is the proper vote tag in the following image:

You may also enter the code manually: [ vote ]PLAYER NAME[ /vote ] --- Remove the spaces inside the brackets.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 pm My gut is leading me here:

idk

epignosis' interactions with 112 just feel super villagery to me and i think nutella picked up on it as well
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:06 pm[VOTE: 112]
:shrug:

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:02 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:03 pm In regards to Radishes and Hyena.

1. That's great. I am tempted to swap avies to fit better with that tbh.

2. Anytime and place friend!
What was this in response to, Pawn? o:
Me being member number 666 apparently and you saying to fite you.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”