47%

Total votes: 15
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Re: Day 4 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Golden 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:I usually know who killed me when i get killed. Not for a fact, but i have a good idea. One of the best things about coming back from the dead is that you bring your hindsight back with you.

I don't know how many times I had a facepalm moment after I had been NKed or otherwise done to death, "Of course, that's who killed me".

I was looking for that kind of insight. It was not nefearious or intended to entrap you, Scouts Honor :)
That's fine, I never implied your question was tricksworthy, I just operate differently (and believe most of the others do, too). If I'll have a good hunch about who might have killed me, I'd probably slip it in my case-making. In other words, my hindsight would turn into a subtle form of pursuing my killers, rather than speaking openly about who whacked me and why. Plus, I can't say I have the same spidey senses as you do, in general, or at least in this case there's really not much to draw from. Again, I believe I was likely put early on mute without any important breadcrumbs to leave behind, rather than being put later on mute for being on to something (except if I was already on to something regarding players such as "MM" or "Llama" :shrug: ).
As someone who doesn't know GG, I have difficulty thinking it would be a good idea to be swayed by people who claim to, since we won't know if they're right or not since killing Golden 2 probably won't give us a different result the it did when he was NKed.

However, the post I quoted there was made at 9am. I also went over the real GG's post history, Golden 2's, and boo 2's. This post is the only one that seemed out of behavior to me, since the real GG tends to post in the evening, to sometimes, I am assuming for him, late into it, but I saw none from before 10 or 11am. boo 2 did not have any posts outside of what seems like the normal GG window.

So, I think that would back up the claims Bass 2 is making.
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Night 6 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Lunatella »

Lacey 2 the post you quoted is also a great example of my previous point about completely different tones.
And you're correct, the real TGG is a night owl.
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

Not particularly, "Dom". I've been suppressing my real self as much as possible, because of who I was given to play. It's no surprise players (especially those who know me, like "Bass") would expect me to still break character and flip out in normal mode, but it's tiresome to act the same way every time and get labeled as such. At this point, I'm just sick to my stomach of this whole seemer bullshit. "Bass" laid out the two scenarios, all each of you can do is judge yourselves. If you ask me, "boo" did a lot of pushing and poking to get to this point, over several Days, including his going overboard. If he were really TGG, I'd have expected him not to put up with any kind of subtle scheming, flip out right away and try to get me burned on the spot.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 4 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:I usually know who killed me when i get killed. Not for a fact, but i have a good idea. One of the best things about coming back from the dead is that you bring your hindsight back with you.

I don't know how many times I had a facepalm moment after I had been NKed or otherwise done to death, "Of course, that's who killed me".

I was looking for that kind of insight. It was not nefearious or intended to entrap you, Scouts Honor :)
That's fine, I never implied your question was tricksworthy, I just operate differently (and believe most of the others do, too). If I'll have a good hunch about who might have killed me, I'd probably slip it in my case-making. In other words, my hindsight would turn into a subtle form of pursuing my killers, rather than speaking openly about who whacked me and why. Plus, I can't say I have the same spidey senses as you do, in general, or at least in this case there's really not much to draw from. Again, I believe I was likely put early on mute without any important breadcrumbs to leave behind, rather than being put later on mute for being on to something (except if I was already on to something regarding players such as "MM" or "Llama" :shrug: ).
As someone who doesn't know GG, I have difficulty thinking it would be a good idea to be swayed by people who claim to, since we won't know if they're right or not since killing Golden 2 probably won't give us a different result the it did when he was NKed.

However, the post I quoted there was made at 9am. I also went over the real GG's post history, Golden 2's, and boo 2's. This post is the only one that seemed out of behavior to me, since the real GG tends to post in the evening, to sometimes, I am assuming for him, late into it, but I saw none from before 10 or 11am. boo 2 did not have any posts outside of what seems like the normal GG window.

So, I think that would back up the claims Bass 2 is making.
Wow, crazy stuff, inconceivable for sock play tactics to involve changing or adapting your post timing periods, to not make it obvious who you are.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Your case is that a Mafia Seemer walked the line of getting mod killed JUST to set you up for a lynch?
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

You're skipping steps of TGG's thought process by going straight to "weary" mode. You're definitely familiar with him, and did a good job impersonating him, but it's over. You're not TGG.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Bass 2 wrote:My awareness is awe-inspiring, isn't it?

My point stands, however.
I'm picking up what you're laying down. I have searched the thread to find evidence to counter the claim that Golden is the real Gamerguy.

Case 1:
Golden 2 wrote:linki @ "Lipsticklacey": lol what. I was being pedantic. Also, to further be pedantic, "Llama" is placed correctly as just Llama 2, but "TGG" is placed incorrectly as just Gamer Guy.
On Day 1, Golden comments on the location of a couple players' names in the poll. He points out that llama is placed incorrectly but alphabetically as Llama 2 (instead of the thellama73). But he follows up that "'TGG' is placed incorrectly as just Gamer guy". He is correct that if TGG was listed as ThatGamerGuy instead of GamerGuy, it would be alphabetically correct. However, if Golden 2 was the real GamerGuy, he would surely have remembered that his name is spelled XthAtGAm3RGuYX.

Case 2:

Back on Day 3 when Golden was posting in pictures, he posted one particular picture as spoiled below.
Spoiler: show
Golden 2 wrote:Image
GamerGuy is an observant fellow, but he has not been playing with Metalmarsh long enough to know his particular playstyle, and recognize it behind a sock puppet on his own. This picture leads to two different possibiliites that both look dire for Golden 2. 1) Golden 2 is the real GamerGuy, but has BTSC with at least one other player, learned about this identity, and unwittingly posted this knowledge. 2) Golden 2 is not the real GamerGuy, but a fake, another player hiding behind this identity hiding behind Golden's identity.

Golden 2, you are not who you were previously revealed to be, and I will make it my life's mission to have you lynched tomorrow!
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:Your case is that a Mafia Seemer walked the line of getting mod killed JUST to set you up for a lynch?
After Days of playing it safe and subtle? Sure, why not switch gears. Besides, it's also very easy to dupe you all by being so brazen and thus look like the real deal. But his fail is forgetting this isn't home turf, this is another forum. Check back my Mordechai game in Biblical (although that sock is now probably changed into one of the socks here, lol), if it pleases you, and see if you can trace any sign of me going overboard this much during it. I can play hard ball, but I'm still aware on which site I am and am aware of minimum etiquette.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote: Case 1:
Golden 2 wrote:linki @ "Lipsticklacey": lol what. I was being pedantic. Also, to further be pedantic, "Llama" is placed correctly as just Llama 2, but "TGG" is placed incorrectly as just Gamer Guy.
On Day 1, Golden comments on the location of a couple players' names in the poll. He points out that llama is placed incorrectly but alphabetically as Llama 2 (instead of the thellama73). But he follows up that "'TGG' is placed incorrectly as just Gamer guy". He is correct that if TGG was listed as ThatGamerGuy instead of GamerGuy, it would be alphabetically correct. However, if Golden 2 was the real GamerGuy, he would surely have remembered that his name is spelled XthAtGAm3RGuYX.

Are you fucking serious? I was commenting on the alphabetization of the sock accounts, not the real identities. Furthermore, as far as I remember, that was an exchange with "Lipstickstacey" (as you can clearly see) in which she got herself tangled in the confusing incorrect placements.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Golden 2 wrote:
Bass 2 wrote:Your case is that a Mafia Seemer walked the line of getting mod killed JUST to set you up for a lynch?
After Days of playing it safe and subtle? Sure, why not switch gears. Besides, it's also very easy to dupe you all by being so brazen and thus look like the real deal. But his fail is forgetting this isn't home turf, this is another forum. Check back my Mordechai game in Biblical (although that sock is now probably changed into one of the socks here, lol), if it pleases you, and see if you can trace any sign of me going overboard this much during it. I can play hard ball, but I'm still aware on which site I am and am aware of minimum etiquette.
"His" fail is forgetting this isn't home turf. How do you know who "he" is, if boo 2 was a seemer? If I recall correctly there are many female players on this site, so how do you know it's a "he" to begin with?
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
"His" fail is forgetting this isn't home turf. How do you know who "he" is, if boo 2 was a seemer? If I recall correctly there are many female players on this site, so how do you know it's a "he" to begin with?
"boo" is male sock. "His".
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Is this not boo's home site?
Lunalee
nutella
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Day 7 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Night 6: My Mercury's In Retrograde

After boo 2's lynch, the normally rational Syndicate economists were beginning to become fearful. They began to discuss a mysterious event known as "lylo", in which the world and the people in it may behave in strange and mysterious ways. It seemed to be similar to a blood moon, El Niño, or mercury being in retrograde on a massive scale.

Many continued to produce in preparation for the trials ahead, causing an economic BOOM!

However, they were so engrossed in their individual work that they barely noticed when the normally loquacious SVS 2 fell silent. They found her the next morning, face down on her desk on top on a list of sorts, poisoned in the night.

The note when inspected closely was quite colorful it read:

SVS 2
. :hugs: .
SVS 2
. :hugs: .
SVS 2
. ;airguitar: .
SVS 2
. ;airguitar: .
SVS 2
. :kadaj: .
SVS 2
. :kadaj: .
SVS 2
. :feb: .
fingersplints shrugged her shoulders "Looks like a rainbow of SVS" giggling she added "only the bottom is the true representation of SVS's soul this game!"

Laughing still fingersplints followed everyone else away from SVS 2 bc her body had started to turn an unnatural shade of white but her eyes were still glowing red.

SVS 2 was killed she was a he - JaggedJimmyJay one of the baddies who liked killing. A lot.

It is now Day 7 find and lynch someone who is bad!
;)
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Reading skills be damned (re: previous post) you are an imposter.

Also interesting third parties thus far.
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:Is this not boo's home site?
"boo" acted like TGG would shit all over the place like it's his home turf to mimic rough tough TGG. Real TGG never was so uncivil on Syndicate, ever.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Andale!
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

"Real TGG" should be "I"

You're going to eat those words.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Interesting, that SVS 2, a baddie, was killed on Night 6, an even night.

Golden 2 was killed on Night 2, also an even night. That makes it far less likely that he was killed by this mafia group.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Bass 2 wrote:"Real TGG" should be "I"

Keep pegging, doctor. Saying "I" is called info dump.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Info dump rules are strange.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:

Yup, you are a Syndicate regular alright. You even know the infodumping rules rather well. :nicenod:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

My vote is going on Golden 2. I see nowhere else I'd rather it go.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 7 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

And my vote has gone away. :fist:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

Yup, you are a Syndicate regular alright. You even know the infodumping rules rather well. :nicenod:
You really want me to finally lose it, don't you? I've played here before! I can read some goddamn rules!
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Are you suggesting the possibility of two mafia groups that get kills on alternating nights?
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:And my vote has gone away. :fist:
I'm saved! :noble:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Golden 2 wrote:
You spelled "Mordecai" wrong. :suspish:

XTGGX is "still aware on which site I am and aware of minimum etiquette."

lol gtfo dude XD
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Day has ended post soonish
It is now Night 7 send in your Night Actions
;)
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Bass 2 wrote:Are you suggesting the possibility of two mafia groups that get kills on alternating nights?
I think it more likely that the other group consists of whatever players that Elohcin 2 recruited.

Two mafia groups and a ninja recruiter sounds like a bit much to deal with imo.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Roxy wrote:Day has ended post soonish
Damn, I'm glad I got my vote in. :huh:
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

"Civ tracker" my ass. "Andale!" he says, and poof! Night phase!
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Damn, I'm glad I got my vote in. :huh:
Mhmm. :nicenod:
Bass 2 wrote:"Civ tracker" my ass. "Andale!" he says, and poof! Night phase!
I think it's Spanish for "come at me bro".
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am enjoying your "pony with a marmot tattoo" avatar Roxy! XD

Blindfaeth had that one for a little bit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Someone wrote:"Sorry all, technical difficulties. I have no suggestion or advice at this time, at least nothing worth trying to sway over. "
Gro-oo-ovy
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

This was obviously a mafia ability, it seems they are trying to hold off the inevitably. I am thinking maybe on even nights we have a Third party killer and odd is when the mafia kills.
Roxy
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

:suspish:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

lol
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Epignosis 2 wrote:This was obviously a mafia ability, it seems they are trying to hold off the inevitably. I am thinking maybe on even nights we have a Third party killer and odd is when the mafia kills.
Yeah I think we've got a serial killer on the loose
Roxy
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Day 8 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

Professor Plum

Everyone was excited about the recent demise of SVS 2, so they decided to throw a costume party to celebrate their good fortune.

fingersplints soothed a wrinkle in her silky red gown and admired herself in the mirror. She pulled a redlipstick out of her clutch and began applying it. Tonight is going to be a good night. she thought. The door flew open and Roxy came running in a blue, feathery flurry.

"splints! come quick." she weazed and huffed and was barely able to get the words out. "It's Professor Plum! With the Candlestick! In the Dining Room!" and she ran out.

When she entered the dining room, a crowd was already huddled around. A bloody candlestick lay next to the cold, lifeless body of Reywas 2 dressed in a dashing purple suit.

Reywas 2 has been lynched.

He isn't a plum at all! But a Turnip (Head)! and your civvie challenger.

Roxy ran all around the house looking for Reywas 2's killer. She thought she found a clue, and followed it, but it was only a dead end. She looked out the window and saw the sun rising. It was an uneventful night.

Night 7 has ended. No one has died.
Day 8 has begun.
Gro-oo-ovy
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 gets my vote right now.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

RIP "rey". Thanks for the biased loss you awarded me. :beer:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Fucking Voted.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

Golden was the only one to get in a lynch vote then the day suddenly ends? This alone is damning. I believe the mafia knowing Golden might get lynched decided to us their ability to skip a day phase get a civilian lynched and then kill another civilian in the night phase. This along with the argument against Golden leads me to think we should lynch Golden today.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:Golden 2 gets my vote right now.
Maybe it'll work the second time.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

wait, we lynching at night???
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »