Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (ENDGAME)

Post by Elohcin »

LoRab wrote:Go civies!!

Good game, all.

And huh, so I was right about LC.
You were! And they all shot you down.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:Hey- just saw we won!

Yippee! I did not think Mafia would kill their own, so that was a surprise. I still thought in the back of my mind that either Epi or ika was the other baddie, but knew Mm was the safer bet.

When he hinted at surviving his lynch, he tipped his hand to me because that was my role. So thanks for that, Mm. I also wasn't worried about being blackmailed because for some reason I thought you could only blackmail someone with a night power. But eh, worked out in the end.

That was a stressful game. I couldn't understand llama's reads. I think in the end I would have believed Wilgy checked Epi and found BTSC and determined that it was civ BTSC. Sorry for suspecting you almost all game, Epi. I thank all the peeps that backed you up and made me question my own mortality.

Good game civs, and good try baddies. Thanks for the game, Elo! I like this winning thing. :clap: :biggrin:
I was also informed that blocking you last night would make you lynchable today. Hence me coming after you hard out of the gate. :)

That would've been something.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yippee! I did not think Mafia would kill their own, so that was a surprise. I still thought in the back of my mind that either Epi or ika was the other baddie, but knew Mm was the safer bet.

When he hinted at surviving his lynch, he tipped his hand to me because that was my role. So thanks for that, Mm. I also wasn't worried about being blackmailed because for some reason I thought you could only blackmail someone with a night power. But eh, worked out in the end.

That was a stressful game. I couldn't understand llama's reads. I think in the end I would have believed Wilgy checked Epi and found BTSC and determined that it was civ BTSC. Sorry for suspecting you almost all game, Epi. I thank all the peeps that backed you up and made me question my own mortality.

Good game civs, and good try baddies. Thanks for the game, Elo! I like this winning thing. :clap: :biggrin:
I was also informed that blocking you last night would make you lynchable today. Hence me coming after you hard out of the gate. :)

Yeah, apparently I would have been a wacko host for allowing that to happen :)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yeah, apparently I would have been a wacko host for allowing that to happen :)
Haha. I would have to agree. I was pleasantly surprised that I could do such a thing, and I'm certainly glad I asked. It obviously didn't matter anyway.

By the way, thanks for the game Elohcin! I had a lot of fun in this one, despite the result, and I appreciate you putting up with Long Con's and my antics. :P Oh and Sorsha thanks for putting up with us too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

I also have to say this: Illyria is one of the best damn BTSC partners you could hope for.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Thanks, Elohcin, and to all the other! I had a lot of fun!
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

Good game civs!!

Haha. Sorry Illy, I really did think you were bad. And I was kind of right anyway, you could've asked Epi all of those questions in btsc :faint:

Thanks for the great game, Elo!!
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:Also, Jesus, Logan. What the hell was that?

Also, Jesus, DrWilgy. What the hell was that?
Ah... My bad...

I wasn't in a good mindset at the time, so I figured I would legally infodump and take a break so I could get my life together. Sorry I made the game harder than needed team.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

:omg:
Wow, that is surprising. I thought you could only block night powers. Little did I know.
Is this the norm? I've never heard of a a lynch survival being able to be blocked.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: :omg:
Wow, that is surprising. I thought you could only block night powers. Little did I know.
Is this the norm? I've never heard of a a lynch survival being able to be blocked.
It's definitely not the norm around here. This is the first game I've seen it.

I'm guessing it was Elohcin's method of helping balance the game. There were 18 civilians against 3 mafia afterall. And the civilians had a protector, and a tracker, and 1 group of BTSC and 1 group of potential BTSC and a rezz, and a.... Well you get the idea. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:So for anyone wondering why I never posted I don't do cypher posting
The reason why I hoped you did is because I had the key to translate it. I responded to what people posted so they'd trust me.

That's why Illy did that 180 on me. Though, I suppose I might have told my role to LC.... played me like a fiddle.
S~V~S wrote:This was a superfun game to watch. I was biting nails at the end there.

Awesome game guys, you were a fun group to mod. And Congrats to Elohcin for such a fun first game as solo host!
THIS. Good job, Elo!!
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:Personally, mainly because I'm stubborn, I'm not putting it outside the realm of possibility that LC was bad and his team killed him to protect his identity, seeing that his lynch seemed inevitable. What that means for this new lynch, I'm not sure. But I'm not buying that LC was civ. If he was, killing him would make no sense for the baddies.
Give this lady a prize. :clap:
^^

Good game, all!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
The reason why I hoped you did is because I had the key to translate it. I responded to what people posted so they'd trust me.

That's why Illy did that 180 on me. Though, I suppose I might have told my role to LC.... played me like a fiddle.
Actually, I made you target DrWilgy Night 2...and mixed up the night I did it, and so had ruled you out for Lady Rose until I went back and audited my night actions. :blush:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I'm guessing it was Elohcin's method of helping balance the game. There were 18 civilians against 3 mafia afterall. And the civilians had a protector, and a tracker, and 1 group of BTSC and 1 group of potential BTSC and a rezz, and a.... Well you get the idea. :P
I could've rezzed a mafia member, since in theory I could've won with the mafia. :P
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 17

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yeah, she built in a lot of balance in the roles. This game was much more complex than it looked on the surface.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I love it. I would make the role need to send a PM at night, stating that they'd like to have the power to switch/stop a lynch on the following Day. Nightly power to affect the next lynch, fully blockable/stealable.
Dom wrote:

I can't believe we blackmailed you to vote for me on the same night that my traitorous wife decided to come after me in her Edith post. On the same night that YOU insanified ME! Perfect storm really. That night decided the game for the Civvies.

And Lorab, good instincts, I was pleased that no one listened to you. :feb:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I love it. I would make the role need to send a PM at night, stating that they'd like to have the power to switch/stop a lynch on the following Day. Nightly power to affect the next lynch, fully blockable/stealable.
Dom wrote:

I can't believe we blackmailed you to vote for me on the same night that my traitorous wife decided to come after me in her Edith post. On the same night that YOU insanified ME! Perfect storm really. That night decided the game for the Civvies.

You blackmailed someone else to make a case for your own teammates? Lol how many people did you do that to?

You blackmailed me to make a case for MM and so I was immediately duped into thinking MM was good, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized Mafia would know I'm easily fooled by info and would do what I can with whatever info I have. Not a bad play, though I saw through it in the end.

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Great game. I had a lot of fun. So LC was bad after all :ponder: The world makes sense again. I didn't ever suspect MM, so you had me fooled.

First game I trusted Epignosis for no reason. I just did. I'm glad I was right.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 17

Post by S~V~S »

I felt so bad for you, LCs NK just took the wind right out of your sails.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:

You blackmailed someone else to make a case for your own teammates? Lol how many people did you do that to?

You blackmailed me to make a case for MM and so I was immediately duped into thinking MM was good, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized Mafia would know I'm easily fooled by info and would do what I can with whatever info I have. Not a bad play, though I saw through it in the end.
Those were the only two. We were the most gleefully self-destructive baddies ever, I think. If BR hadn't come after me the Day she did (and had I not been insanified), we were going to nightkill me anyway, after I gave a final "infodrop-seeming" rainbow list. Like Spacedaisy did, actually - I was so upset that she upstaged me by basically doing the same thing first, except, you know, hers was honest. I had been dropping supersubtle hints about being an info role, and I was going to slam it home before my big death scene.

And yeah, we did it to get cred, and we were thrilled when it worked on you at first (yes we saw your post of trust in MM and loved it!). We wanted to keep you around because you could have been MM's saving grace, PLUS we knew we couldn't lynch you. Dom, did the blackmail give you any indication at all that I was Civ to you? Just wondering how some of our plans turned out, it got soured by Edith's message against me. It worked a little on Scotty, what were your thoughts on me at the time?

And Metalmarsh didn't quite tell our Night 2 plan right, we withheld the kill in order to try and fool Mary Crawley, the roleblocker, into thinking she had successfully blocked a kill. Polo, did that work on you at all? We killed Polo the next night, so he had only Day 3 to possibly react, unfortunately. Polo voted Lorab that day, was she his Night 2 blocking target?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:

Those were the only two. We were the most gleefully self-destructive baddies ever, I think. If BR hadn't come after me the Day she did (and had I not been insanified), we were going to nightkill me anyway, after I gave a final "infodrop-seeming" rainbow list. Like Spacedaisy did, actually - I was so upset that she upstaged me by basically doing the same thing first, except, you know, hers was honest. I had been dropping supersubtle hints about being an info role, and I was going to slam it home before my big death scene.

And yeah, we did it to get cred, and we were thrilled when it worked on you at first (yes we saw your post of trust in MM and loved it!). We wanted to keep you around because you could have been MM's saving grace, PLUS we knew we couldn't lynch you. Dom, did the blackmail give you any indication at all that I was Civ to you? Just wondering how some of our plans turned out, it got soured by Edith's message against me. It worked a little on Scotty, what were your thoughts on me at the time?

And Metalmarsh didn't quite tell our Night 2 plan right, we withheld the kill in order to try and fool Mary Crawley, the roleblocker, into thinking she had successfully blocked a kill. Polo, did that work on you at all? We killed Polo the next night, so he had only Day 3 to possibly react, unfortunately. Polo voted Lorab that day, was she his Night 2 blocking target?
Jesus. Talk about schemers. That sounds well thought out. I'd love to see the Mafia chat of this game.

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:I felt so bad for you, LCs NK just took the wind right out of your sails.

It did. When I saw the post my jaw hit the desk. I was so bloody certain and then I had nothing.

I thought MM wanted to be friends. I guess not :dark:
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Long Con wrote: And Metalmarsh didn't quite tell our Night 2 plan right, we withheld the kill in order to try and fool Mary Crawley, the roleblocker, into thinking she had successfully blocked a kill. Polo, did that work on you at all? We killed Polo the next night, so he had only Day 3 to possibly react, unfortunately. Polo voted Lorab that day, was she his Night 2 blocking target?
No, I chose Spacedaisy on Night 2 :pout:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:I thought MM wanted to be friends. I guess not :dark:
I think we are definitely still friends. :pout: To be fair, I preferred the option of nightkilling Epignosis, but Long Con and I discussed it and agreed that you were the way to go. You were the only confirmed civilian in the game.

I don't know if it makes you feel better or worse that I preferred killing him before killing you. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote: And Lorab, good instincts, I was pleased that no one listened to you. :feb:
Thanks. And good play. There were what, 4 of us in this game that were playing back then: You, me, BR, and Illy (also Daisy, but she was already dead at that point). I didn't remember off hand, I checked DD's old spreadsheet. BR never liked the self-kill play from her team last time. Illy was playing a quiet game. And I'm suspish enough in any given game on here (including this one), that no one is going to actually listen to me when I mention the possibility. I'm glad I mentioned it. It at least made me feel better for considering the possibility.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ika, why did you vote for thellama73?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Polo wrote:
Long Con wrote: And Metalmarsh didn't quite tell our Night 2 plan right, we withheld the kill in order to try and fool Mary Crawley, the roleblocker, into thinking she had successfully blocked a kill. Polo, did that work on you at all? We killed Polo the next night, so he had only Day 3 to possibly react, unfortunately. Polo voted Lorab that day, was she his Night 2 blocking target?
No, I chose Spacedaisy on Night 2 :pout:
So.. no inkling that maybe you saved someone's life on Night 2 with a lucky roleblock? Did you suspect Daisy for it?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Spacedaisy »

I thought for sure that the reason llama was suspecting me so hard was because he had blocked me, it's why I did not really suspect him.

I have never had a game where I suspected so many of the wrong people. I felt truly confident in the Bubbles lynch and the lynch before that, can't recall who it was now. I also really suspected Matt. At least I was t wrong to trust the people I trusted, lol. What a fail game for me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

Spacedaisy wrote:I thought for sure that the reason llama was suspecting me so hard was because he had blocked me, it's why I did not really suspect him.

I have never had a game where I suspected so many of the wrong people. I felt truly confident in the Bubbles lynch and the lynch before that, can't recall who it was now. I also really suspected Matt. At least I was t wrong to trust the people I trusted, lol. What a fail game for me.
i hope you also read my post why i will supesct you if thats hwo your tonw play is
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Spacedaisy »

I play how I play Ika, hopefully you will learn how to read me better in the future as a result. I believe your signature is lacking something now that the game is over and my civ alignment has been proven. :p
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

Spacedaisy wrote:I play how I play Ika, hopefully you will learn how to read me better in the future as a result. I believe your signature is lacking something now that the game is over and my civ alignment has been proven. :p
im not missing anything dasiy, the condition was that you got lynched, you got nked
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 9)

Post by Illyria »

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hi deadies.

I see that no living player came by. Probably for the better, because my 1 hour climbing session turned into 4 hours, and I'm home later than anticipated and exhausted.
So, in your exhaustion, do you want to tell us all how you're bad?
The problem with this is that it would require I am mafia.

Why do you think I'm bad?
And he was, ladies and gentlemen. Congratulations Civvies! You have won Downton Abbey Mafia!

OMG! WE WON!!! I have been sitting in a chat room waiting for Epi to tell me how the lynch went *shakes fists*
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also, it was fun giving you guys something to chew on when we killed Long Con. :D

I also didn't realize that Epignosis could choose his target's new targets. I had to be careful on the last phase about Lorab, because I figured out Illy was silenced around halfway through the day, and there was no way Lorab would have targeted Illy on her own. I knew Epignosis had to have redirected Lorab's action, but I thought it had randomly gone to Illy.
^^This was how we started knocking people off the Mafia list. I was fine being the guinea pig as my power was not as critical as Epi's.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:Why did you kill me?

Oh and Ika my case on you was bull I was blackmailed and didn't want the mafia to know I was the doctor just in case they did something silly with my powers.
We knew who Epignosis was, and you and him seemed to be on the same page, so we killed you thinking you were his BTSC mate.

Then it became obvious we were wrong about that when Epignosis came off the poll again.
*tosses hair over shoulder*

You damn right. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote:I also have to say this: Illyria is one of the best damn BTSC partners you could hope for.
NO U! Seriously, you did all the heavy lifting. I didn't get my feet underneath me until Day Five.

I have to say in our chat room after Night Three we would rush in and say I DONT KNOW HOW WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!
Matt wrote:Good game civs!!

Haha. Sorry Illy, I really did think you were bad. And I was kind of right anyway, you could've asked Epi all of those questions in btsc :faint:

Thanks for the great game, Elo!
And I did, I think the first day was me going "What does CFD mean?" Is Ika talking about bowel movements??"
Black Rock wrote:Great game. I had a lot of fun. So LC was bad after all :ponder: The world makes sense again. I didn't ever suspect MM, so you had me fooled.

First game I trusted Epignosis for no reason. I just did. I'm glad I was right.
OMG. RIIIIIIGHT?? I just kept looking at the screen and going "But.. He CANT be good".

Elo, this was Big Fun. Thank you. I loved it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh yeah! And I wanted to congratulate sig for calling me out on that COMPLETE BADDIE SLIP when I said Spacedaisy wasn't an info role.

And shame on you Civvies who felt that it was not a baddie slip. You guys were so wrong, and you owe him respect now.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Oh yeah! And I wanted to congratulate sig for calling me out on that COMPLETE BADDIE SLIP when I said Spacedaisy wasn't an info role.

And shame on you Civvies who felt that it was not a baddie slip. You guys were so wrong, and you owe him respect now.
Golden did the same thing in Gentlemen's Guide. How do you guys slip like that? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Oh yeah! And I wanted to congratulate sig for calling me out on that COMPLETE BADDIE SLIP when I said Spacedaisy wasn't an info role.

Golden did the same thing in Gentlemen's Guide. How do you guys slip like that? :confused:
Contrary to popular belief, I'm the worst at Mafia. :lol:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:haha: Why do I keep thinking :lol: will get me that? :confused:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:lol:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I forgot to mention. I was against the idea of killing Epignosis because he does get nightkilled so often as a civilian. I liked the idea of giving him a chance to play the game out. Also, I know he doesn't get lazy in late-game situations (usually), so as mafia I know he's one of the few people who will discuss, and because he will stay open-minded, there's potential for mafia to talk themselves out of being lynched with him around.

In fact, I don't think I've ever been on a mafia team that's nightkilled Epignosis. :ponder: Gonna have to change that habit before I get caught.

I also don't think I've been on a mafia team that hasn't nightkilled Black Rock. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I forgot to mention. I was against the idea of killing Epignosis because he does get nightkilled so often as a civilian. I liked the idea of giving him a chance to play the game out. Also, I know he doesn't get lazy in late-game situations (usually), so as mafia I know he's one of the few people who will discuss, and because he will stay open-minded, there's potential for mafia to talk themselves out of being lynched with him around.

In fact, I don't think I've ever been on a mafia team that's nightkilled Epignosis. :ponder: Gonna have to change that habit before I get caught.

I also don't think I've been on a mafia team that hasn't nightkilled Black Rock. :P

Thank you good sir :beer:

and :scared:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

NICE NICE

thx y'all
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by dunya »

awww [mention]Elohcin[/mention] I'm so bummed I missed this theme/game. :puppy:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 10, 2016 11:13 am
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

:haha: LC's been singing the same tune for 2 years now damn.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Best part about this game? Long Con and I were mafia partners and I nightkilled him. :dark:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Best part about this game? Long Con and I were mafia partners and I nightkilled him. :dark:
tell me more please, or I might read 53 pages.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm tell me more please, or I might read 53 pages.
tl;dr

Long Con, Sorsha, and I were teammates. We were cruising along until Sorsha took a ton of heat and Long Con sort of scumslipped around Day 6. Sorsha was lynched that day, and Long Con looked terrible coming out of it.

So I suggested we nightkill him to protect his identity and play the rest of the game solo. :3

See reactions after his death.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 7)

Post by dunya »

holy shit lmao
Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:07 pm I think I'll have a drink tonight after that result. :beer:
LMAO chill as fuck :keys:

brutal
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Good times, it was definitely the right move, went down in Mafia history.

And yeah, I've been singing the same tune for 2 years, sure, it's because the false rumors of my awesome skills still love to creep around, and its really annoying.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm Good times, it was definitely the right move, went down in Mafia history.

And yeah, I've been singing the same tune for 2 years, sure, it's because the false rumors of my awesome skills still love to creep around, and its really annoying.
Wouldn't it have maybe gone to LyLo if Town wasted a day lynching you tho and you'd nightkilled a civ instead?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:41 pm Good times, it was definitely the right move, went down in Mafia history.

Wouldn't it have maybe gone to LyLo if Town wasted a day lynching you tho and you'd nightkilled a civ instead?
I think there'd have been 9 players including 2 baddies on Day 7.

Then 7 players and 1 baddie on Day 8.

In hindsight, holy crap this game would have been tough to win. We had 3 mafia against 17 civilians and an independent (who was also a civ sympathizer with a lynch stop and a rezz).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, I think it worked out that if we had lynched me and night killed some Civ, it would have been the same as nightkilling me and then lynching that sieve

Return to “Previous Jobs”