Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - GAME OVER

Post by Golden »

So, its time for MVP results. Please stand by while I calculate...
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Anyway,

Thanks for the kind words, Glorfindel. You should stick around and keep playing with us as your time permits. I think you have a talent for transparency, which can be a great asset once people become more accustomed to your style. Hell, in future games if people give you crap for the same reasons, you can refer them back to this and tell them they're bad. :P
I agree with this, Glorf. I enjoyed watching you play, and I enjoyed your posts. I hope you'll stick around, sometimes things can get heated and people can get a bit worked up in a game, but someone with your ability to remain polite and dispassionate while playing will be a big asset round these parts!!!

Sokoth, also wanted to say I enjoyed watching you play also! Your GTH list was soooo accurate! So you have a good mafia gut in you, I hope to actually play with you more in the future!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dead town MVP - indiglo
Theme MVP... indiglo, but since indi won both, I've gone for second place on this one and the winner is... Long Con.

Congrats to both Indiglo and Long Con - you are both also winners of BSG Mafia.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Aawww, thanks gang! :daisy: I really, seriously appreciate that. That really does take some of the sting out of not being able to play for very long. Image (If I had remembered to vote, I would have voted Long Con for Theme!)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

(Says the human traitor. :grin: )

XOXO Epi Girl
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd like to pat myself on the back for failing to say "So say we all" over and over despite being Admiral Adama. :rolleyes:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Ah thanks indiglo, I missed that post
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to pat myself on the back for failing to say "So say we all" over and over despite being Admiral Adama. :rolleyes:
If you'd executed yourself for treason, it might have been the highlight of the game!
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Congrats the theme winners!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nice job indiglo. You were my vote for theme.

I went with Dex for the other one. I know how it feels to work hard in a town effort only to be converted into a losing cause.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to pat myself on the back for failing to say "So say we all" over and over despite being Admiral Adama. :rolleyes:
If you'd executed yourself for treason, it might have been the highlight of the game!
:haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Nice job indiglo. You were my vote for theme.

I went with Dex for the other one. I know how it feels to work hard in a town effort only to be converted into a losing cause.
Thanks 3J!

I know, I felt so bad for him. I've been there too - loving my civ role and then getting recruited. It's hard. I would have voted him Town MVP too (if I had remembered to vote, of course).

XOXO Epi Girl
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Nice job indiglo. You were my vote for theme.

Thank you for that sir. :beer: Takes a little of the bite out of that suckfest.
*indiglowing*
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Anyway,

Thanks for the kind words, Glorfindel. You should stick around and keep playing with us as your time permits. I think you have a talent for transparency, which can be a great asset once people become more accustomed to your style. Hell, in future games if people give you crap for the same reasons, you can refer them back to this and tell them they're bad. :P
Yeah, we'll see my friend. Maybe one day when there's a game with an intriguing theme like this one when I'm not pressured by work and chronically ill family members and you and Ricochet sign up, we might just give it a go. In any case, I wish you all the very best for your future games and life in general :bighug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

so say we all....

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:
Ricochet wrote:11) Technically, Jaydama never missed a single salute. :eek:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

bea wrote:so say we all....

:omg: OMG AWESOME!!! :omg:

1 - I look fabulous. Image
2 - I can't believe how long Starbuck's hair is!!!
3 - 3J has really gotten gray. Image

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 12

Post by Long Con »

I played as I did because I was going to die on Day 6 anyway. Would have been nice of some of you to actually give me a chance to get there like I asked, instead of voting for me and foolishly wasting a lynch. :mad: Next time listen to me when I say to give me a chance to prove myself.
Dex wrote:
11) Please to answer: DFaraday / Dex, did you ever determine a lynch?
I determined Long Cain would be lynched. But then he was just lynched anyway. D'oh! I sure could have used that power later.
Wait, what? You switched the lynch to me? Why? Good to know :suspish: .

Epignosis: Can you please explain why you were trying to get me to say I didn't need all Cylons dead in order to "get your help"? Was any of that real in any way? What happens when someone says it, you get to send them a PM?
Golden wrote:Town, because he needed cavil faction dead. Only townies could win with Cain. Just made the win harder.
But that's not true, Cain needed all Cylons dead to win, not just Cavil faction. I would have played differently if I had only needed Cavil faction dead to win. Why did Adama, for instance, win... Epi was still alive? :confused: I was as surprised as anyone to see my role listed as a Town role.
Ricochet wrote:17) Please to answer: Long Con, did you control anyone on N3 throught D5?
No, I actually forgot (or failed to even read) about that power, and Golden never did it randomly like it said, either. I think that's right. Unless I am remembering wrong.
Golden wrote:Also... I think it's fair for me to say this? Ika was targetted by every single negative power on night one. He was sent to the brig, insanified, killed and I can't even remember what else.
I think it's fair to say "good riddance" to him and his gal-pal and their endless need to create drama with them at the centre.
ObscureAllure wrote:
juliets wrote:Obscure Allure, what was with the punishment you claimed you'd receive if you claimed? I didn't believe it which made me for a while see you as bad. Was there punishment and if so what? Or were you just pulling our leg?
The first one was fake. Silver was in the brig and I did it so that I could link to her later. But you guys linked it to a punishment so I went with it. The other punishments were real because I kept talking about BTS shit. Lol.
What, exactly, did you say that got you punished? Maybe link to the posts?
Golden wrote:Dead town MVP - indiglo
Theme MVP... indiglo, but since indi won both, I've gone for second place on this one and the winner is... Long Con.

Congrats to both Indiglo and Long Con - you are both also winners of BSG Mafia.
I would have voted for indi as well. Her leadership in the Rez Ship Sorties was nothing short of awesome. It was a shame to lose her so early.

Thanks for the votes, voters! I can't believe I get a win, despite having a role that was the closest to "impossible to win with" that I can remember having.
John Cavil wrote:It never occurred to you to question why I barely fought back? Or why I was so sure LC was trying to be lynched?
Why did you say this after I was already dead? What purpose does this lie serve?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:I played as I did because I was going to die on Day 6 anyway. Would have been nice of some of you to actually give me a chance to get there like I asked, instead of voting for me and foolishly wasting a lynch. :mad: Next time listen to me when I say to give me a chance to prove myself.
You know better than to ask for such things.
Long Con wrote: Epignosis: Can you please explain why you were trying to get me to say I didn't need all Cylons dead in order to "get your help"? Was any of that real in any way? What happens when someone says it, you get to send them a PM?
My understanding was that if a human said it, and that human needed all Cylons dead, their win condition would change to mine, that of needing Cavil and his minions dead to win.

I tried to help you out, man! :pout:

Next time when I try to get your ass to say something, say it. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Long Con wrote:I played as I did because I was going to die on Day 6 anyway. Would have been nice of some of you to actually give me a chance to get there like I asked, instead of voting for me and foolishly wasting a lynch. :mad: Next time listen to me when I say to give me a chance to prove myself.
Dex wrote:
11) Please to answer: DFaraday / Dex, did you ever determine a lynch?
I determined Long Cain would be lynched. But then he was just lynched anyway. D'oh! I sure could have used that power later.
Wait, what? You switched the lynch to me? Why? Good to know :suspish: .\
Yeah, sorry about that man, but your role had to go. Actually, I targeted you another time, but then the fleet jumped before I got my PM in.
*indiglowing*
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I think Adama's win con, despite the role description, changed as soon as he acknowledged that not all Cylons need to be dead.

linki: ninja'd

I still don't get how the baddies knew LC was precisely Cain.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Alright, I'm going to leave the statistics at this.

Game
Votes
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

One thing Epi didn't know is that Long Con was untargetable before Cain arrived, so Epi used his role power on LC and assumed he would have a message, but LC didn't have it.

LC would not have had a changed win con, but he would have been made aware of the changed win cons - that is also what happened with Cavil.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
You know better than to ask for such things.
Clearly not. :haha:
Long Con wrote: Epignosis: Can you please explain why you were trying to get me to say I didn't need all Cylons dead in order to "get your help"? Was any of that real in any way? What happens when someone says it, you get to send them a PM?
My understanding was that if a human said it, and that human needed all Cylons dead, their win condition would change to mine, that of needing Cavil and his minions dead to win.

I tried to help you out, man! :pout:

Next time when I try to get your ass to say something, say it. :meany:
Sorry, I don't trust Cylons. We're better off with them all dead.

Anyway, it wouldn't have made any real difference to me, because I still would be dead after Phase 6. Come to think of it, such an uncharacteristic compromise of my goals and ethics might have cost me the Theme MVP prize, thus costing me the win. :noble: I'm glad I made the right decision and didn't say it.
Dex wrote:
Long Con wrote:Wait, what? You switched the lynch to me? Why? Good to know :suspish: .\
Yeah, sorry about that man, but your role had to go. Actually, I targeted you another time, but then the fleet jumped before I got my PM in.
It was a waste of your power, any lynch of Cain was a waste and a drag on the game. Better to ignore Cain and let her die naturally after phase 6. As I said in the game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LC - you did need the Cavil faction dead. You then ALSO needed every other cylon dead... but so did every other human if you were alive.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So...the only way you were going to win, LC, was the theme MVP? :confused:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah - I forgot that I had to do it randomly if you didn't send it in (oops!). Also what LC didn't know is that the two roles he needed dead would be told they could disobey the orders, but they weren't told that if they did, then LC got a kill. LC didn't know this either. Indiglo was already dead. Jay survived his first nightkill from cylons. So there was a mechanic there, but it didn't end up mattering.

There were quite a few triggers hidden from the players themselves. Like SVS knowing she was unlynchable but not knowing she would come back as John Cavil if she was lynched, for instance. And, of course, all your hidden win cons.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:LC - you did need the Cavil faction dead. You then ALSO needed every other cylon dead... but so did every other human if you were alive.
Ah, inclusive... gotcha!
Epignosis wrote:So...the only way you were going to win, LC, was the theme MVP? :confused:
That was the easiest way, yes. :clap: If fortune had smiled upon me and Adama and Roslin were dead by night 6, then it would have been a different story.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:I still don't get how the baddies knew LC was precisely Cain.
SVS called out lots of you based on your role, and was right nearly every time. She has a nose for that kind of thing. She correctly guessed that Matt was Starbuck, LC was Cain, bea was Sam, Jay was Adama, she had silverwolf and OA sorted very early, she was pretty certain G-Man and nutella were her baddie teammates...

I don't remember what else. I'm surprised I never saw her note you being Romo.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

My role didn't pay off as far as making people wonder what I'm tasked to do. No controversial players to defend, either, except for maybe sig. I wonder if I could have, in theory, gotten to defend John Cavil, simply by virtue of him being alive.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:My role didn't pay off as far as making people wonder what I'm tasked to do. No controversial players to defend, either, except for maybe sig. I wonder if I could have, in theory, gotten to defend John Cavil, simply by virtue of him being alive.
Yep, you could have. You also could have gotten yourself :p . It was always randomised from the complete list of living players.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:
Ricochet wrote:My role didn't pay off as far as making people wonder what I'm tasked to do. No controversial players to defend, either, except for maybe sig. I wonder if I could have, in theory, gotten to defend John Cavil, simply by virtue of him being alive.
Yep, you could have. You also could have gotten yourself :p . It was always randomised from the complete list of living players.
I believe there's a sample of roughly 200 posts of me defending myself at the start of my ISO. :grin:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:I think Adama's win con, despite the role description, changed as soon as he acknowledged that not all Cylons need to be dead.
Yep. This actually happened for me during Night 1 or Day 2, and I think it contributed to Epignosis suspecting me on some level. At first after his Athena flip, I still needed all cylons dead so I was content to continue ushering him toward the gallows. But that changed abruptly and I had to turn it around. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

I wasn't mafia at the time, but for me the icing on the cake was when LC segued from denying he was Cain to defending Cain.
*indiglowing*
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dex wrote:
I wasn't mafia at the time, but for me the icing on the cake was when LC segued from denying he was Cain to defending Cain.
Yeah, it became just more convenient to do that.
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

LC - I kept posting about shit I knew BTS that I wasn't backing up with thread evidence. I don't even remember which posts it was, just that I got a little too forthcoming with BTS info.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Yay I won, :D

Good game everyone I enjoyed it even though I tunneled on two good cylons almost the entire game. :p

Also thanks Golden it looked super complex and was fun.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden, you had concepts going here that I found completely creative and opened my mind to new possibilities. You did this while being completely immersed in the ultimate Mafia Championship. I may be a little drunk right now, but some of the concepts I was very impressed with were the idea of making Laws that impact the game (this is something I think could really be expanded on in future games)... I don't know if G-Man inserted the quality deception involved in his messages, or if it was suggested/dictated in his role, but that was cool: messages signed by a fake sender at the very least. Very good stuff! You were brazenly cavalier regarding Win Conditions, and I think that, all in all, led to fun for many involved. Epi's goal of getting people to say a specific phrase to result in a larger-scale impact on Win Conditions was super-cool, and is something that would be very difficult to replicate in future games due to its very nature... but I still think it's something that could be expanded upon from the right Host with the right amount of subtlety.

All in all, your decisions and plans in this game show you to be an Alpha-level Host in my personal opinion, and, provided I have the time, I would, willingly and even blindly, dive right into a game that has you at the helm. And that's even considering the criticisms I have of the game. :haha: That's a good thing. :noble: Fantastic job!

Remind me in two days if you don't have banners by then. :p :keys:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:Yay I won, :D

Good game everyone I enjoyed it even though I tunneled on two good cylons almost the entire game. :p

Also thanks Golden it looked super complex and was fun.
You're welcome Sig, keep the change... :P
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

Well done. Great game and concepts.

As for my play..... :haha:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

One other thing I meant to mention...

I feel like the random gods were shining down on me when I randomised the roles.

Rico has a role highlighting pedantry
Long Con gets a grand epic role that allows him to tell a story with it
Vompatti gets a role where his votes count negative, highlighting an appearance of randomness even further (that was before he even then went and got executed for treason!)
Indiglo gets one of her favourite characters
Matt gets a character where he literally cannot be silenced
Jay gets a role where he is the genuine 'leader of the town'.

I can't remember if there were others, but it was pretty neat.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis gets the role where he's good and trying his damnedest but people think he's bad the whole time regardless... :rolleyes:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

da law is da law
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:Long Con gets a grand epic role that allows him to tell a story with it.
Well, whoop-de-f*cking-....... actually, that's a pretty good fit for me. :grin: All I want is to be able to act out and get attention, really. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote:Epignosis gets the role where he's good and trying his damnedest but people think he's bad the whole time regardless... :rolleyes:
If my Win Condition hadn't required your death, I would have supported you. I wanted to, very much. I liked your style.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

...and honestly, now that the game is over... what was up with suspecting me for stealing a Sortie away from the 'Plan' to make a point?

Please tell me that it was only baddies that were going with that angle.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Frankly, I still don't get why you felt the need to butt in or what the point you made with it was. Especially since it drew attention to you and you were secretly a role that needed as little attention as possible.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No, I'm pretty sure it was only the civvies...

And drumbeats suggested a grid pattern skipping a2 where a ship actually was...

And without knowledge, svs nailed the first sortie that was successful.

The sorties were such a fun time.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:Frankly, I still don't get why you felt the need to butt in or what the point you made with it was.

Ok, first I should clarify something, my last post was not entirely honest. The main reason I did it was to just mess with the carefully planned method for purely chaotic glee. I did it because it made me laugh to do it.

BUT, the vehicle within which I justified it to myself was the fact that everyone was following DrumBeats' plan without question, when he could have very well been a bold baddie with Civvie-hindering designs. It would have been smarter t try for some double-blind design, where we filter DrumBeats' plan through another lens that alters it slightly but retains the same spirit. There's the less-smart move, and the more-smart move, and I think it's pretty obvious which is which.

And yet, few deigned to weigh in on the idea, and even now, you are saying that you don't know the point I was making, and yet I guarantee that I spelled it out with relatively the same level of precision as I did in the previous paragraph, and more than once. You might (or perhaps more likely, might not) recall me complaining that people weren't reading my posts. This is what I'm talking about.

On the flip side, it was a long time ago in the game, and maybe you don't have a photographic memory, and don't remember my posts that long ago. That's fair. :shrug2: Maybe I just gave an inflated sense of the relevance of my posts. :haha:
Especially since it drew attention to you and you were secretly a role that needed as little attention as possible.
My headspace at that point was that my days were numbered no matter what I did, and I feared no lynch, so I should try to shake things up and see where my suspicions played out in the wake of it all. I felt somewhat safe in the knowledge that a) I was immune to lynch the first three days, and b) I had the power to jump the fleet in the next three days (until my death), so I had a great measure of control over whether or not I got lynched even then. ( :suspish: Dex, I never thought Tory would do something like that to good ol' Long Con...)

Also, I was not aware that everyone's Win Conditions would change to mine when I became Admiral. Were that not the case, the Long Con thrust-into-the-spotlight thing would have lost most of its fuel, and it's unlikely I would have gotten near the attention that I did.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You're right, perhaps I forgot some details, but I still retain the impression that your actual move was more Leroy Jenkins like then "hey, why don't we settle on a whole different pattern, so that we're on the safe side". It would have been odd for me not to agree with such a suggestion, as long as there was some mutual agreement between players.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:One other thing I meant to mention...

I feel like the random gods were shining down on me when I randomised the roles.

Rico has a role highlighting pedantry
Long Con gets a grand epic role that allows him to tell a story with it
Vompatti gets a role where his votes count negative, highlighting an appearance of randomness even further (that was before he even then went and got executed for treason!)
Indiglo gets one of her favourite characters
Matt gets a character where he literally cannot be silenced
Jay gets a role where he is the genuine 'leader of the town'.

I can't remember if there were others, but it was pretty neat.
I was not starbuck but I got to be married to her...

For realzies - I was all "the best part of my role is I mary Starbuck." :D *waves* hi matt!!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “Previous Jobs”