Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 20

Re: [ENDGAME] The Office Mafia

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game baddies.

Thank you for the game Dom!

I think the moral is... Stop killing me day 1. I never results in anything good. Ever. Even if I'm bad, you won't catch me till at least day 3.

-__-
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:The timing and nature of your accusation against me made us think you were an info role, which is why we killed you. We could not risk you getting lynched, your role being revealed, and everyone going back and seeing you accused me.
Oh, and I never had info on you. The only success I had was with Quin, when I checked one of Drums list statements & cleared him. I tried to check you and never succeeded. My opinion that you were bad was total gut. I thought you were incredibly obvious, but apparently I was the only one :haha:

Thanks Dom, fun while it lasted, and again, congrats winners :)
You were not the only one who thought Epi was incredibly obvious, lol. But, I mean, he was on my team, so....

Seriously, though. Some of his posting was so overtly baddie, that I'm not sure I'd have believed he was bad if I were a civ in the game, if that makes sense. He isn't usually so blatant.

Also, it was nice being on a team with those who almost always accuse me of being evil, lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:The timing and nature of your accusation against me made us think you were an info role, which is why we killed you. We could not risk you getting lynched, your role being revealed, and everyone going back and seeing you accused me.
Oh, and I never had info on you. The only success I had was with Quin, when I checked one of Drums list statements & cleared him. I tried to check you and never succeeded. My opinion that you were bad was total gut. I thought you were incredibly obvious, but apparently I was the only one :haha:

You were not the only one who thought Epi was incredibly obvious, lol. But, I mean, he was on my team, so....

Seriously, though. Some of his posting was so overtly baddie, that I'm not sure I'd have believed he was bad if I were a civ in the game, if that makes sense. He isn't usually so blatant.

Also, it was nice being on a team with those who almost always accuse me of being evil, lol.
You defending me was hilarious.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DFaraday wrote:So when SVS's vote was forced, why did she vote immediately? And baddies, did you just happen to be around at the moment that happened and improvised?
We were counting on her to vote early since Quin did so to her the previous day. And she delivered. We were around waiting for her to do so and end the day. :grin:

My team wanted to kill Quin the night before but I had this nagging feeling that we needed to lynch him instead. So that was a very pleasant feeling to get that one right.
Yeah, I was signalling Quin with that. And generally, I really DO do what Sorsha quoted, wait till the end. But I wanted Quin to know.
I got it loud and clear. :p
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

You defending me was hilarious.
And such fun!!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh, I almost forgot and I apologize if someone already asked it but Dom what was the "event" that happened and why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Oh, I almost forgot and I apologize if someone already asked it but Dom what was the "event" that happened and why?
On night five?

Since TH won that poll, he got to pick a player to get BTSC with. He picked Epig.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

For the winners:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

pls give LC a round of applause for being gr9 btw
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

tfw 'Sons and Daughters' in an Office episode (and I didn't need a Wiki page to recognize it)

Return to “Previous Jobs”