The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Re: [Day Eight] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

I haven't, and I just did say it is a possibility, but I do not believe it to be so. Why are you so certain that it is what happened? You have not acknowledged the possibility of Kelly being converted at all either.

All the mafia roles have been revealed and none could control SVS's vote that night (Jo could not have used her role the night before). This proves SVS is mafia beyond a reasonable doubt, because there would be no reason for a civilian SVS to place that vote and blame it on being forced if she wasn't.

Also, please answer the question about Epi right above the OT text in my last post. I want to know why you believe Epi to be civ.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DrumBeats wrote:I haven't, and I just did say it is a possibility, but I do not believe it to be so. Why are you so certain that it is what happened? You have not acknowledged the possibility of Kelly being converted at all either.

All the mafia roles have been revealed and none could control SVS's vote that night (Jo could not have used her role the night before). This proves SVS is mafia beyond a reasonable doubt, because there would be no reason for a civilian SVS to place that vote and blame it on being forced if she wasn't.

Also, please answer the question about Epi right above the OT text in my last post. I want to know why you believe Epi to be civ.
You believe SVS was bad. There are many possibilities that could make that not the case. And you have not listened to those of us that know SVS well and know how she would play a role. I seriously doubt that SVS was bad. And that you say it was "proven" makes me doubt other of your claims. And while you focus on role descriptions, there is evidence that there are items in the game--why couldn't the use of an item allow for SVS to be civ? I think the answer is because you're too stubborn to admit that you're wrong about a player in this game. Which is also why I doubt your word on other players.

And my main hesitation of Kelly not being converted as part of her role is that it would make no sense within her character in the show. Dom seems to have been careful to keep the balance of show with a game that makes sense--to construct a role in which Kelly becomes evil just doesn't ring true to the show and so I doubt that Dom would construct the game as such.

I don't know what to think of Epi. But none of what you ahve posted has made me convinced he is bad, especially when I've seen you be wrong several times in the game.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

:( And the hell of running two stores is officially over today and I have the next two days off I was going to finally get to be around. :( Ya'll hate me. :( :(

Oh well, I guess some other area of the interwebs will be party to my 2 day drink to forget fest! Go civs!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

I decided to rewatch The Office once this game started and I just now finished it again. I now remember exactly why it's my ultimate favourite show. :nicenod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

it is very good. The hubby is all about the community atm. and I've been stuck watching west wing for the 11tybillionth time, but yea. I will be rewatching again for the like 10th time soon because of this game.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

Quin wrote:I decided to rewatch The Office once this game started and I just now finished it again. I now remember exactly why it's my ultimate favourite show. :nicenod:
Don't remember if I mentioned before or not, but I started watching around, I think, the time the game was in signups or close to starting. Sort of a retry, since the first time I only went as far as the second season, but now I'm going all the way, currently started Season 7. I'd say Seasons 2-4 were great (I especially enjoyed Season 4, which got the most "errs" from critics, it seems - I think Carell KILLED IT during that season), afterwards there were the occasional laughs. I wouldn't say it evades some of the usual sitcom problems, like the sandbox need to create multiple romantic bonds within the cast or most of the characters falling into stereotypy (honestly, I'm about as tired of Dwight's village-alpha-male principles and way-o'-life as I grew tired of Ron Swanson being reduced to "steak! capitalism bad! leave me alone! manly man activities!"), but overall it's an enjoyable binge to burn through the summer.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

@ LoRab - You can keep pulling the "You've been wrong so i don't trust you opinion" all you want, but I'm one of three people (and two alive) who have actually been right and lynched a mafia. You tried to vote Bea out instead of Espers, so why should any of us trust your opinion here? I have admitted I was wrong about the several players that have no possibility of being scum (So sorry Matt, Splints, and Spacedaisy).

However there is overwhelming evidence that SVS is mafia, and you thinking that a civilian item distribution role had to be the cause of SVS's forced vote shows that you are also making your theories match your suspicions.

I've been rewatching, and Kelly would gladly become evil for Ryan. (At least at or before Season 5, where I am at right now) Kelly's entire character is basically the clingy girlfriend who will do anything for her obcession with Ryan. Conversion would not be far off. I'm not saying that had to be what happened, I still think it is a likely option.

You specifically said earlier that there were moments where Epi's behavior made you think he was good. Show us them instead of discrediting my opinion because I've been wrong a few times this game. Again, timer and I are the only two alive who have been right, so discrediting me for being wrong on things, which everybody else has been too, is weak. I get that you don't want to vote for your scumbuddy Epi, but if you want me to believe that you two are not scumbuddies, you have to do a better job justifying your civ read of him and your suspicion of DFaraday.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DFaraday wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I went ahead and put a vote on Epi for now to make sure we don't have another SVS/Quin situation. Although now that TH flipped civ, I need to reevaluate the players we have left for connections.

TH flips civ, and you vote Epi to make sure there isn't another early end day? I'm not sure I see the logic. And I'd think if the baddies were doing another Quin situation, they'd already have gone forth with their plans.

That said, I'm finding you increasingly suspish and I'm going to vote for you, for now at least. Since you seem to be up on voting early, you surely understand.
:suspish: I voted early because DB voted extremely early with zero explanation, which is obviously reminiscent of the SVS debacle. If the vote hadn't been on me, of course I wouldn't have felt the need. You're seriously saying you wouldn't be on edge if someone immediately votes you with no reasoning in a game where someone instantly died as a result of that? Yeah, they probably would have done it already, but I was occupied during the 15 minutes or whatever between DB's vote and the time I saw it, so I reacted as soon as I could. I voted Epi because even though TH has been cleared, Epi still has been distinctly unhelpful lately, and I'm not at all convinced that he's good.

And if you have other reasons for finding me suspicious, please elaborate.
didnt TH vouch for Epi though? From observing the game on the other side, it was clear that those 2 were blatantly defending each other. TH even basically gave up there at the end, which I thought marked he and Epi as obviously bad. BUT HE WASNT. He was just a resigned civ.
On the same side of the coin, Epi's been playing for almost the entire game if I recall as a passenger, like a hitchhiker. Both he and TH campaigned and voted in a block together for a period (if i recall, so did DB and TH).

I think TH and Epi somehow knew the both were civs at some point halfway through this game. If the Scranton Strangler hadn't been lynched, I guess I could see Epi as that role mainly because we know nothing about it and it would be a separate possibility to explain Epi's aloofness. I think this aloofness can also be seen as an Epi who has likewise just thrown in the towel, and while i wish he would pick his sorry ass up and brush himself off to contribute more, I understand his strategy if he is civ: be just helpful enough to appear civ while also murking in a web of doubt so he isn't NK'd. And like TH, maybe he's seen the end of the tunnel and he's just not interested any more. He's done his before as civ.
Could he be bad? Most definitely. But this TH involvement and flip sheds serious doubt on that to me.

Why do you think you haven't been NK'd yet, DB? I'm legitimately curious.
You have the most posts in the game; you have been quite vocal during lynches, in some ways, steering the thread; hell, you helped lynch espers, which is a major plus.
But somehow you're still up and attem. I don't get the Mafia kills this game, I really dont, but something doesn't add up here. It's like if we discovered that the pyramids were actually made of styrofoam this entire time.

I think you DB had systematically been steering this thread when convenient. I can also see DF being a willing accomplice in the matter.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:@ LoRab - You can keep pulling the "You've been wrong so i don't trust you opinion" all you want, but I'm one of three people (and two alive) who have actually been right and lynched a mafia. You tried to vote Bea out instead of Espers, so why should any of us trust your opinion here? I have admitted I was wrong about the several players that have no possibility of being scum (So sorry Matt, Splints, and Spacedaisy).

However there is overwhelming evidence that SVS is mafia, and you thinking that a civilian item distribution role had to be the cause of SVS's forced vote shows that you are also making your theories match your suspicions.

I've been rewatching, and Kelly would gladly become evil for Ryan. (At least at or before Season 5, where I am at right now) Kelly's entire character is basically the clingy girlfriend who will do anything for her obcession with Ryan. Conversion would not be far off. I'm not saying that had to be what happened, I still think it is a likely option.

You specifically said earlier that there were moments where Epi's behavior made you think he was good. Show us them instead of discrediting my opinion because I've been wrong a few times this game. Again, timer and I are the only two alive who have been right, so discrediting me for being wrong on things, which everybody else has been too, is weak. I get that you don't want to vote for your scumbuddy Epi, but if you want me to believe that you two are not scumbuddies, you have to do a better job justifying your civ read of him and your suspicion of DFaraday.
If Kelly were not aligned with Town, I HIGHLY doubt that the host wouldn't make us aware of that fact in the lynch post. I've never seen a game when someone switches factions to not disclose a change of team. It would usually read "Kelly has been lynched! She was aligned with Corporate."
Also, why would she be aligned with Corporate? That doesn't make thematic sense.

Michael, however, I could see being aligned with corporate. He did get into an affair with Jan, after all. He's the only one of the employees that I can see either starting as indie or batting for the other team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:I haven't, and I just did say it is a possibility, but I do not believe it to be so. Why are you so certain that it is what happened? You have not acknowledged the possibility of Kelly being converted at all either.

DrumBeats wrote:I'm still not 100% sure I was wrong about TH. Look at the role. TH had to find Ryan, a mafia. Until then, somebody had to speak in questions everyday - that hasn't happened in a while. I highly suspect a mafia convert occurring imo because TH's two suspicions afterward were false (one on bea and one on myself).
When the roles on the front page fit your theory, they prove things beyond a reasonable doubt.

When a lynch result disproves your theory, you make up role abilities in order for it to fit your theory.

You should run for office. You'd get my vote, just like you are right now.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:Epi stealth voted for bea on the last minute in order to try to save Espers, who is confirmed mafia.
Yes, I see that. Could it be that he just didn't think espers was bad? Neither did TH, if you recall.

Playing devil's advocate, that lynch could have been LYLO, and honestly espers was not the safest vote. Hell, I don't know what I would've done in that situation. But espers, who hadn't really shown up in a while, was not that high on my radar either. Good job on catching him, but the reasoning for that lynch was lackluster at best.

If you thought that was fishy, why not go for Epi first, like timmer suggested? Instead you were SO sure that TH was bad that you kept on firing.

I just had a eureka moment!! Drumbeats, let's say for a second that you are civ. Why would Mafia keep you alive? Because you're going down the wrong path? :nicenod:

When I had that realization that I felt like I should have been killed earlier than I did, it was the day after I had accused TH. It was when I had that realization that I was going down the wrong path that I was killed. I think the Mafia was stringing me along like they tend to do when I'm vocal about the wrong guy.

It's like when I'm listening to loud cat videos and my dog comes up and barks bloody murder to warn myself, my neighbors, and the president himself that cats are taking over the world.

Could it be that youre so focused in on TH and Epi that they know they can count on you to make the wrong arguments? Lol it's one of my fears in these games that I'm gonna be a patsy in the game and actually benefit the other side. I say we open our mind to other possibilities. :shrug2:

DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Scotty, I think I haven't died because the mafia can easily discredit my arguments as they have been doing. It's very easy to dispose of my arguments as the ravings of a madmen, because they've been unpopular arguments the entire game. I have been a very popular suspect this entire game, and I think they believe they can still discredit my suspicions and pull off a mislynch on me.

I can keep arguing my opinions here, but I'm a bit on the busy side today and don't have time for that. It doesn't seem like I can convince any of you, so I'm going to lay down my final thoughts as to who our scumteam is and hope that either you guys help me finish off the scum, or that Phyllis, Andy, Toby, or some other role here can salvage this game after you lynch me.

Epi and I should be the only two lynch targets for the day, because I fear that my ideas can only gain some legitimacy with my death, and I am relatively sure that DFaraday is a civ as well. If we're going to lynch a civ here, let's make it one that for sure cannot help salvage this game if we lynch another civ and that will leave you all with much better info after death. I nominate myself for that, mostly because I know I can't salvage the game after a civ lynch here, and quite frankly if somebody does, I don't want to have to bash my ideas into a wall again to have nobody listen. The only way my ideas here will gain legitimacy is with my death, or if Epi flips scum. So lets make one of those two things happen.

I think our mafia team is the following: (In order of how confidently I believe that they are mafia)
Espers
Epignosis
SVS
LoRab
Enrique

(? Possible Turnip Head Conversion ?)

Here is my case on each of them:

Espers - Flipped mafia

SVS - You've all seen this case. I'm not going to repeat it again.

Epi - Tried to tie up the espers vote in order to save him. After pursuing INH relentlessly for multiple days, Epi's suspicions flip on a dime to bea and I because it is the wagon that can save espers.

LoRab - Also on the bea wagon. Has been defending Epignosis constantly, and refuses to give situations in which Epi appeared civ. Also voting for DFaraday, which is an incredibly opportunistic vote, given where my vote lies.

Enrique - If I am right about Epi and LoRab, enrique makes the most sense to me to be scum. Remember the silencer defense on LoRab that popped up in the middle of the game randomly? Only four people in the game have claimed to be silenced: Espers, Epi, LoRab, and Enrique. If all of the first three are mafia - Enrique is likely the last one. Save him for last though, because this suspicion is entirely based around the other three being mafia, and he is the most inactive member.

There you have my cases on them all. Epi and I are not on the same team and I am almost positive of that. Vote for one of us, because the mafia clearly had selected DFaraday as their preferred mislynch. I know that I personally cannot salvage the game if we vote out a civ this phase, but DFaraday might be able to so idk. If I can't convince you guys that Epi is obvious mafia, then I'm willing to bite the bullet because clearly I've done a shit job the whole game if a case this obvious cannot be pushed from me (and honestly I kind of have anyway regardless, but hey, I lynched a mafia so...)

Have a good day everybody, I'll hopefully see you tomorrow night, but if not, then just please try to salvage this because clearly I can't.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"Almost positive."

At least I didn't get the 100% tag you gave when you led the lynch on Turnip Head.

Just dropping this here:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Where do both of you stand on espers?
If we're going down that road I'd rather lynch SpaceDaisy.
Those are two completely different roads though. What's your case on Spacedaisy?
I mean the road of lynching a nonparticipant. IMO espers has screwed us either way because we can't afford to mislynch him at this stage of the game, but he's given us no way to deduce his alignment and hasn't helped us solve the game. At this point he's a warm body that I'm just praying is on our side.

My case on Spacedaisy is I went back and looked at her posts in Death Note, the only game I remember playing where she was bad, and she did that teeter-totter between opinions thing that she did here during the SVS fiasco. It gives the appearance of evolving thoughts. That one post was really her only meaty contribution to the game, I think it's interesting that she picked that topic to go all detailed with, when she hasn't done that really anywhere else, so maybe it was just for show. I don't know that she'd lay THAT low as a baddie but I've seen her pull off a quiet baddie game before, she was busy IRL at the time and it worked in her favor, so who knows.
Turnip Head wrote:Okay no, bea's not bad either. So sweet, so pure.

Fuck this game.
Turnip Head wrote:Scotty to be honest I'm as lost as you are. I think I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and vote for espers because fuck it. Everyone seems so genuine to me at this point, I don't know who to not trust.
Turnip Head wrote:Also I think we're gonna lose, and if that's the case I'd rather lose to anyone but espers. Nothing against him personally, but he has 12 posts.
Turnip Head wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Lol, you all are about to be real disappointed. The only ones who would really be gunning for me dead are the ones who would be afraid I might use my power to find out their role, but if you all couldn't tell from how I played, I did not care which team won because it didn't matter. Like I said though, I don't feel like I deserved a win at all, so I'm ok with dying. Have fun y'all and may the best team win!
This is about what I expected :sigh:
Turnip Head wrote:Why are you bad bea? :(

TH is inconsistent as hell. Look at this shit. A full 360 on espers, a 180 on Bea, a 180 on Spacedaisy.
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:The way I see it, this guy is either a civ or the most sociopathic mafioso that ever lived. No baddie argues their innocence like this.
Where do you stand on Epignosis?
I have a specific civilian role in mind for him. I think he's genuinely trying to figure you out.
OHHH, I think I might actually know what you're thinking of there. That's interesting. Not sure if we're thinking the same one, but I'm thinking Epi makes a whole lot more sense with one civ role.
You threw your inactive teammate under the bus so you could set up Turnip Head and me. Rather than admit you were wrong about Turnip Head, you are making stuff up about his role to suit your agenda. Not once do you reevaluate anything. And why should you? You don't have to critically think about this- your agenda is to get me out of the picture like you did TH so you and the rest of the mafia can skate to victory. You are doing what you have to in order to attain that agenda. You are not a civilian.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@timmer @enrique What are your thoughts on today's lynch? It's too quiet here at a possible mylo and I don't wanna be brought back just to lose, ya dig?

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrumBeats wrote:@ LoRab - You can keep pulling the "You've been wrong so i don't trust you opinion" all you want, but I'm one of three people (and two alive) who have actually been right and lynched a mafia. You tried to vote Bea out instead of Espers, so why should any of us trust your opinion here? I have admitted I was wrong about the several players that have no possibility of being scum (So sorry Matt, Splints, and Spacedaisy).

Yes, I was also wrong, but I'm not asking anyone else to trust me on this because I know I'm right. I also was not completely confident that Bea was bad, unlike your posts about TH.

There is not overwhelming evidence that SVS was bad. I will be shocked at the end of this game if she was. I realize that there is circumstantial evidence that she was bad, but I believe that such was the mafia's intention. I cannot imagine that she would have gone through with that plan as a baddie. It just doesn't fit her.

Same with Epi. His play does not fit into to his style when he is bad. Could I be wrong about him? Sure. But I've played enough games with him to recognize his baddie game and this just isn't it. It's tone and style. And with voting against Espers, I don't think he'd save a no-show teammate like that. He'd rather the teammate die and himself get civ credit for it. Even late game.

And Kelly may go evil for Ryan, but she wouldn't go corporate, nor do I think corporate would hire her. It doesn't fit into a real read of the characters and the plot. Again, I think it more likely that Ryan became a spy role.

I have explained why I suspect DF. You can read my earlier posts--this isn't the first lynch during which I have suspected him, and it is seeming more and more likely to me that he is bad.

You are welcome to suspect me for disagreeing with your read of the game. I'm not going to change my mind about what I believe to be right, just because you don't think I'm right. I am not going to vote for either you or Epi, as I don't think either of you are evil.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 13

Post by G-Man »

LoRab wrote:It just doesn't fit her.
That's what she said during a threesome.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

Lorab, ask yourself why the baddies would force a vote onto one of their own team members at such a critical juncture of the game. That would be a seriously stupid move.

And where is everyone? Timmer, say?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:Lorab, ask yourself why the baddies would force a vote onto one of their own team members at such a critical juncture of the game. That would be a seriously stupid move.

Baddies do things for all sorts of reasons. Also, targets aren't always intentional. So, there being an apparent forced vote against you doesn't make you seem any less suspish to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:Lorab, ask yourself why the baddies would force a vote onto one of their own team members at such a critical juncture of the game. That would be a seriously stupid move.

Do you think S~V~S was bad?

Do you think Turnip Head was bad?

Do you think DrumBeats is bad?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:

Yes.

No.

No.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:

Baddies do things for all sorts of reasons. Also, targets aren't always intentional. So, there being an apparent forced vote against you doesn't make you seem any less suspish to me.
Oscar is dead, so you're positing that there's another undiscovered power redirector in this game? You seem to be going out of your way to discount the most obvious explanations for everything this game, and that, combined with how incredibly opportunistic your vote looked, is making me more and more convinced that you are one of the last baddies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Guys, if you all don't show up and I get lynched, you have to lynch Lorab next. She's got to be one of the last baddies.

But it sure would be nice if someone had a lynch stop right about now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

There are items in the game that come with powers. I don't discount the use of those in any event in this game.

And you seriously think SVS was bad? I find that incredibly disingenuous for someone who has played with her as much as you have.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yes.

No.

No.
Then I can't help you.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:Guys, if you all don't show up and I get lynched, you have to lynch Lorab next. She's got to be one of the last baddies.

But it sure would be nice if someone had a lynch stop right about now.
And who all are you talking to. Your baddie teammates?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

DFaraday, feel free to switch your vote to me for self preservation. I believe your role will be more beneficial to the town than mine.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:There are items in the game that come with powers. I don't discount the use of those in any event in this game.

And you seriously think SVS was bad? I find that incredibly disingenuous for someone who has played with her as much as you have.
Yes, there are items. I think I've had more experience with them this game than you have.

I don't care much about meta. I don't file away what I think a player's style will result in, because I don't pay that close attention, and they could change it anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm not liking DB's threat here. I voted DF

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Stealth switch.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Scotty wrote:I'm not liking DB's threat here. I voted DF
NO VOTE ME PLEASE
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Whatever guys, I'm out. Civvies, please try to focus.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Great - we lost. Well played Epi and Lorab.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:Great - we lost. Well played Epi and Lorab.
What???

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DFaraday wrote:Whatever guys, I'm out. Civvies, please try to focus.

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GIF

Get Lorab and Epi. They're not even hiding it anymore.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I'm sorry DF, if that is true. I'm sorry I'm still in rehearsal so I had to do something.

I don't think we lost het

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel like such an idiot. :puppy:

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

If Enrique doesn't bother showing up again I think we're done. And Timmer is pretty hit or miss.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

Buying Paper Just Became Fun - Endgame

DFaraday has been lynched. He was Darryl.
Sabre/Dunder Mifflin Corporate has won the game. Congrats to Epignosis, Enrique, Espers, LoRab, and Scotty!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:If Enrique doesn't bother showing up again I think we're done. And Timmer is pretty hit or miss.
you know you posted this after the lynch ended, right?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also, go us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to a great team.

Thanks to a great host.

Also, DB, you were still wrong about SVS.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:
DFaraday wrote:If Enrique doesn't bother showing up again I think we're done. And Timmer is pretty hit or miss.
Yeah, I wasn't dead yet at the time, so why not?

And wow, we really didn't stand a chance. Good work baddies, and good job fighting the good fight, DB.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Well I guessed 2/5 right :shrug2:

What happened with leetic and elohcin? I was sure eloh was bad and that leetic was todd.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

congrats baddies, btw. we didnt stand a chance.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That was...the easiest game ever turned stressful as hell at the last.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

First off - Sorry SVS and TH for being wrong about you.

Secondly, I'm dumb about bringing Scotty back. DFaraday gave me a rubber band and it reflected an action on me the night before TH voted bea, so I thought that was the action. Turns out it was the nightkill on me that was redirected onto Scotty. Shit I'm sorry I dropped the ball on that, but 4/5 in endgame isn't bad. I just wish I pieced it together sooner. Great game everybody.

Third - I was Todd. Hence trying to set up the lynch on myself or Epi at the end.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Very well played Epi/LoRab/Scotty.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't dead yet at the time, so why not?

And wow, we really didn't stand a chance. Good work baddies, and good job fighting the good fight, DB.
I just meant that it seemed like a plea for Enrique to show up. And it was too late for him to do so.

Also, we'd been hoping he'd show up for several cycles, so there's that.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrumBeats wrote:First off - Sorry SVS and TH for being wrong about you.

Secondly, I'm dumb about bringing Scotty back. DFaraday gave me a rubber band and it reflected an action on me the night before TH voted bea, so I thought that was the action. Turns out it was the nightkill on me that was redirected onto Scotty. Shit I'm sorry I dropped the ball on that, but 4/5 in endgame isn't bad. I just wish I pieced it together sooner. Great game everybody.

Third - I was Todd. Hence trying to set up the lynch on myself or Epi at the end.

i thought you were bad since the moment i died. :p
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for killing me, jerks. :meany:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrumBeats wrote:First off - Sorry SVS and TH for being wrong about you.

We figured you for Todd a while back. It's why we didn't even imagine trying to lynch you. And the one time we tried to kill you, we retargeted you so that you'd kill someone else. But you were protected that night.
DrumBeats wrote:Very well played Epi/LoRab/Scotty.
Thank you. And sorry to everyone we were horrible to as baddies. We were just doing our job.

Return to “Previous Jobs”