The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Re: [Day Eight] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

Thank you guys for the kind words. I really appreciate it after this game, because I doubted myself a ton on this one tbh.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

:grin:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Has juliets ever been lynched in her life?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Has juliets ever been lynched in her life?
I got her lynched Day 2 in Doctor Who (we were both good, and then I got lynched, and subbed in as bad). That's the only time I can think of.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:Thank you guys for the kind words. I really appreciate it after this game, because I doubted myself a ton on this one tbh.
You were most definitely a force to be reckoned with, and ironically I would qualify you as the civ MVP AND the Maria's MVP. You had no idea, and I'm terribly sorry I played you like that. Especially after I tried (and failed) to kill you. Kudos to your play this game, sir.

Our team hasn't seen Enrique or espers in like 3 days, so that was a fun obstacle.

I also want to formally apologize to bea, who will probably never trust me again.
I convinced her that she got recruited to a separate team at another paper branch. It was quite thorough. In doing so I convinced her that I had already recruited LoRab and that she was no longer a civ, but lived or died for our little team. So whenever she went to bat for me and LoRab, that was why. And she totally lost because of it. She then told me all about Phyllis and we weren't afraid to use the doctor against the civs :feb:
I was seriously having a moral crisis about it, but know that it was only a game, bea. I do mean everything I said in regards to your work though bea. And I know you can pull through it. :bighug:

The toughest cookie to crack was DFaraday. He didn't want to share anything with me in BTSC, which everyone else did so thoroughly (except timmer, who told me he was Michael and that lynching him would give him "power." So we made sure to not lynch him after that). I figured out DF was Darryl however right after I asked him about items and he answered in some weird metaphorical riddle about not possessing items that it just clicked.

Fun game, Dom! We were cruising until that DB rubber band fiasco. If we had killed ANYONE else, we probably would have won without losing ANYONE on the team..
And fun chatting with my scum partners! :workit: Lol Epi was so bad all game and no one called him on how obvious he was being.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Golden »

I was also impressed with DrumBeats, from both this and BSG, even as I knew that he was wrong about TH and leading the town to oblivion... they would have been in oblivion without the effort anyway.

Bringing back scotty was so fun. I usually root for the town but in that one instance I had to root for the baddies.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff

Re: [ENDGAME] The Office Mafia

Post by Scotty »

So it would appear that leetic was killed by Sorsha on N2.
Did she try and kill anyone on N4?

That would make more sense than Elo shooting leetic. When I talked to Elo in chat, we talked about possibly shooting Matt :grin:

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

At no point after my death did I regret publicly claiming my independence.

Until the resurrection poll. :mad:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:You did a great job, DrumBeats. It didn't all go your way, but shit happens. Town needed someone to step into the spotlight and try to lead the charge, and you were more than capable in that role. I hope you continue playing on The Syndicate with us, we can use your pro-civilian methodology. You're a fun guy to work with.
Ten times this.
I concur. I don't normally name MVPs, but DrumBeats would definitely get the civ title here.

Leetic was Toby so Sorsha lost her power.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

This was one of the most hilarious games to watch as a deadie. It was so obvious to me (once I got back from my trip & could pay attention to the game again, but then got killed) who the baddie team was. I was laughing hysterically when Scotty got rezzed. I could not believe it. But you know the thing about dead hindsight. It really is easier to see things when you're not in the thick of it. I'm not sure why, but it is. Plus, I knew Epi was lying about being silenced, because I never silenced him! That's one reason I was begging to come back - to call him out. :fist:

Drumbeats, I felt you were a gentleman all game, even when things went to pot. And that, to me, is the pinnacle of mafia. Bravo to you, sir. :clap:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I was just always wrong then with all my increased votes?

who was the dundler mifflin rep?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:You did a great job, DrumBeats. It didn't all go your way, but shit happens. Town needed someone to step into the spotlight and try to lead the charge, and you were more than capable in that role. I hope you continue playing on The Syndicate with us, we can use your pro-civilian methodology. You're a fun guy to work with.
Ten times this.
I concur. I don't normally name MVPs, but DrumBeats would definitely get the civ title here.

Leetic was Toby so Sorsha lost her power.
That's...hilarious, actually.
indiglo wrote:This was one of the most hilarious games to watch as a deadie. It was so obvious to me (once I got back from my trip & could pay attention to the game again, but then got killed) who the baddie team was. I was laughing hysterically when Scotty got rezzed. I could not believe it. But you know the thing about dead hindsight. It really is easier to see things when you're not in the thick of it. I'm not sure why, but it is. Plus, I knew Epi was lying about being silenced, because I never silenced him! That's one reason I was begging to come back - to call him out. :fist:

Drumbeats, I felt you were a gentleman all game, even when things went to pot. And that, to me, is the pinnacle of mafia. Bravo to you, sir. :clap:
It really is. You're so far removed that you are no longer fighting for a particular side, and can take off the blinders.

And yeah, Epi was very pleased with himself that he said he was silenced AFTER POSTING DURING THAT DAY. Literally no one was calling him out on his blatant badness lol

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

bea wrote:I was just always wrong then with all my increased votes?

That was me, bea.

Please don't be mad at me. I feel horrible and manipulative and I would never behave like that outside of the game.

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:At no point after my death did I regret publicly claiming my independence.

Until the resurrection poll. :mad:
:haha: I thought that was an interesting gambit. I wonder if you'll try it again. I think it was definitely worth trying at least once.

I found myself a strange NK target too, after being gone and so out of the loop. But when it happened, I was actually a bit relieved, tbh. I got a bit sick after getting back from my trip, so it was nice to just be able to rest and recuperate. However, I should have liked to have been NKed BEFORE my trip, so I didn't have to stress out about mafia while I was unable to mafia! :P :pout:

Thanks a bunch for hosting Dom! Sorry I wasn't my usual super civ self. Not knowing anything about the show, it took me a bit to get my feet under me, then I was getting ready to travel and traveling. I felt bad for not being as participatory as I normally am, but I still learned things from the game! And I also really enjoyed all the videos you posted. I think I shall check this show out! :noble:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Your votes had a 50% chance of being affected by the item. Your vote kept the game going in addition to Timmer's +1 hiding. You got espers lynched.

Indi-- GLAD to hear it :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:

Your votes had a 50% chance of being affected by the item. Your vote kept the game going in addition to Timmer's +1 hiding. You got espers lynched.

Indi-- GLAD to hear it :D
Oh, THAT was what happened. I thought it was timmer's +1 vote from the day before.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, and also - to everyone...

Thanks for a completely drama free game. May the rest of my games as a mod be like my first. I really needed it to be easy right now, so I appreciated it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:Oh, and also - to everyone...

Thanks for a completely drama free game. May the rest of my games as a mod be like my first. I really needed it to be easy right now, so I appreciated it.
I wish you luck in that endeavor :D
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:Oh, and also - to everyone...

That is so nice to hear. I was impressed with folks in the thread, taking the time to apologize when it seemed to get a bit heated, etc, and even with our baddie team being so kind and classy during the post game.

Bravo to each of you! :clap:

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty wrote: The toughest cookie to crack was DFaraday. He didn't want to share anything with me in BTSC, which everyone else did so thoroughly (except timmer, who told me he was Michael and that lynching him would give him "power." So we made sure to not lynch him after that). I figured out DF was Darryl however right after I asked him about items and he answered in some weird metaphorical riddle about not possessing items that it just clicked.
I really didn't know how far I could go discussing items, but I did figure out it was you in there pretty easily. And you said the lanyard I sent you never did anything; I guess that one was a dud.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Scotty wrote: The toughest cookie to crack was DFaraday. He didn't want to share anything with me in BTSC, which everyone else did so thoroughly (except timmer, who told me he was Michael and that lynching him would give him "power." So we made sure to not lynch him after that). I figured out DF was Darryl however right after I asked him about items and he answered in some weird metaphorical riddle about not possessing items that it just clicked.
I really didn't know how far I could go discussing items, but I did figure out it was you in there pretty easily. And you said the lanyard I sent you never did anything; I guess that one was a dud.
No one ever checked him :/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DFaraday wrote:
Well I actually lied. I was under the impression that it was good, which is why I so confidently carried out kills, since my lanyard made me unblockable, or so it said. I have no idea if it worked or not, since stanley died so early.

And lol yea, I was fairly obvious to you and timmer, though I still couldn't reveal who I was. That I told you what item I had was fairly obvious since you sent it lol.
Timmer didn't want me to be rezzed, I could tell, and when my role appeared on the front page, I thought the jig was up, but no one picked up on it openly, and luckily DB's splice shined in the darkness to get my rezzed.

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

I'm so sorry guys, I was the suck in this game. i was barely here :(

I basically had one good observation all game - that Epig was more likely bad than TH. That was it.

As Michael, I was basically a neutered civ, my role required me to get at least 2 votes in a lynch and not die to even start activating powers, so it needed someone who would be around more to garner some attention.

Great game, Dom, thanks for hosting!
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote: Plus, I knew Epi was lying about being silenced, because I never silenced him! That's one reason I was begging to come back - to call him out. :fist:
I did that just to screw around. I was surprised nobody brought up the fact that I had even posted during the Day phase I claimed I was silenced. Some fun!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:Also, Turnip Head, sorry for the bullshit. You know it was just business. I still had a good time talking with you.
Heh. No worries :P When I first got BTSC with you, I decided to trust you straight away, it was just easier that way. I did start having my doubts around the time that splints got lynched, but by that time the game already felt hopeless from my end - suspecting you just wasn't worth the energy :P I figured you had outplayed me by that point anyways.

And then of course I knew you were bad once you started using me for your own civvie cred after my lynch; you knew I had no way to know for sure about you!

That said...
Turnip Head wrote:Matt, Epi, Lorab, Scotty. Them's the suspects. Likely in that order.

In case I die tonight, I'm not Pam and I know nothing.
I should start listening to my own advice :eek:

Well played baddies. You guys deserve the win. Except for that bitch Enrique :P :P :P
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

So when SVS's vote was forced, why did she vote immediately? And baddies, did you just happen to be around at the moment that happened and improvised?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Has juliets ever been lynched in her life?
I got her lynched Day 2 in Doctor Who (we were both good, and then I got lynched, and subbed in as bad). That's the only time I can think of.
I got lynched in Sword of Truth (game by rabbit) because I was "too nice". (I was civ). Timmer led the lynch I think.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DFaraday wrote:So when SVS's vote was forced, why did she vote immediately? And baddies, did you just happen to be around at the moment that happened and improvised?
We were counting on her to vote early since Quin did so to her the previous day. And she delivered. We were around waiting for her to do so and end the day. :grin:

My team wanted to kill Quin the night before but I had this nagging feeling that we needed to lynch him instead. So that was a very pleasant feeling to get that one right.

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Scotty wrote:

That was me, bea.

Please don't be mad at me. I feel horrible and manipulative and I would never behave like that outside of the game.
Little did you know I had an item so my vote really was worth more. No mad from me. I was too stressed Irl to have my head in this game.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

bea wrote:
Scotty wrote:

That was me, bea.

Little did you know I had an item so my vote really was worth more. No mad from me. I was too stressed Irl to have my head in this game.
:phew:
Yeah that actually worked against us, so :fist:

Is work normalizing yet? like has your boss scaled back your duties yet?

rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 16

Post by rabbit8 »

Night 1, :pout:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:
I'm really just trying to come up with something that hints the importance of not lynching me that can be backed up by a lie detector and also doesn't break the info dumping rule.

Would something like

'Alignment aside, if I am lynched, the mafia will be given a significant advantage over the town in the next night phase.' work?
And you replied with...
Dom wrote:That's fine!
Which is a statement of claim. Unlike the statements you were theorizing one could post to be checked. The quotes contain a factual statement that could be checked, that you knew the answer to, and weren't speculating about.
Okay Dom, would Pam have been able to check my claim that items were in the game, even though I had no idea? Keep in mind it was structured as 'There are items in this game'

Although, Darryl must have been surprised that I guessed that. I honestly had no idea :haha:
As Pam said repeatedly, Pam did not want to check statements about items. Pam wanted to find baddies telling lies.

Pam did use Drums list though, and got results :D

Sadly I kept checking Epignosis, and getting redirected or blocked or whatever, lol. Congrats baddies, solid game!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
DFaraday wrote:So when SVS's vote was forced, why did she vote immediately? And baddies, did you just happen to be around at the moment that happened and improvised?
We were counting on her to vote early since Quin did so to her the previous day. And she delivered. We were around waiting for her to do so and end the day. :grin:

My team wanted to kill Quin the night before but I had this nagging feeling that we needed to lynch him instead. So that was a very pleasant feeling to get that one right.
Yeah, I was signalling Quin with that. And generally, I really DO do what Sorsha quoted, wait till the end. But I wanted Quin to know.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The timing and nature of your accusation against me made us think you were an info role, which is why we killed you. We could not risk you getting lynched, your role being revealed, and everyone going back and seeing you accused me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am amazed everyone did not know you were bad. I thought you were so obvious, lol. And yeah, I figured that you did not want to risk the reveal. That was why I was surprised more people were not skeptical when I was NKed, or considered discussing my suspects. But well played! I probably would have done the same :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrumBeats wrote:Also, Dom, what happened with SVS's vote then? Was it not forced or was it an item or something?

Also, thanks for hosting Dom!
Assuming that what you can see is all that there is is a fairly common mistake people new to our culture make. We do secrets/items/etc. and may not necessarily disclose them until endgame. So no worries, lol. It was an understandable assumption to make re my vote.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:The timing and nature of your accusation against me made us think you were an info role, which is why we killed you. We could not risk you getting lynched, your role being revealed, and everyone going back and seeing you accused me.
Oh, and I never had info on you. The only success I had was with Quin, when I checked one of Drums list statements & cleared him. I tried to check you and never succeeded. My opinion that you were bad was total gut. I thought you were incredibly obvious, but apparently I was the only one :haha:

Thanks Dom, fun while it lasted, and again, congrats winners :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You had my number, for sure!

Do you know what lines you tried to check of mine?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Something you said Day Zero, before anyone knew there was an LD in the game. I can look later. I never got results cause I was blocked, then redirected to TH, and struck out with him, and the night I tried you again, I died.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:I am amazed everyone did not know you were bad. I thought you were so obvious, lol. And yeah, I figured that you did not want to risk the reveal. That was why I was surprised more people were not skeptical when I was NKed, or considered discussing my suspects. But well played! I probably would have done the same :haha:
I should have stuck with my original gut about him. I read him as bad early on, but then once JJJ died, it seemed clear to me that Epi was claiming to be Andy, and that jived with what he later told me in BTSC. I trusted him because the game would have been much more complicated if he was lying :P

As for your NK, that made no sense to me, so I honestly thought splints redirected it. But I also wasn't paying much attention to what you had been saying during the game since you died right as I joined the game, so I didn't scour your posts for clues.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game baddies.

Thank you for the game Dom!

I think the moral is... Stop killing me day 1. I never results in anything good. Ever. Even if I'm bad, you won't catch me till at least day 3.

-__-
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:The timing and nature of your accusation against me made us think you were an info role, which is why we killed you. We could not risk you getting lynched, your role being revealed, and everyone going back and seeing you accused me.
Oh, and I never had info on you. The only success I had was with Quin, when I checked one of Drums list statements & cleared him. I tried to check you and never succeeded. My opinion that you were bad was total gut. I thought you were incredibly obvious, but apparently I was the only one :haha:

You were not the only one who thought Epi was incredibly obvious, lol. But, I mean, he was on my team, so....

Seriously, though. Some of his posting was so overtly baddie, that I'm not sure I'd have believed he was bad if I were a civ in the game, if that makes sense. He isn't usually so blatant.

Also, it was nice being on a team with those who almost always accuse me of being evil, lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

You were not the only one who thought Epi was incredibly obvious, lol. But, I mean, he was on my team, so....

Seriously, though. Some of his posting was so overtly baddie, that I'm not sure I'd have believed he was bad if I were a civ in the game, if that makes sense. He isn't usually so blatant.

Also, it was nice being on a team with those who almost always accuse me of being evil, lol.
You defending me was hilarious.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Yeah, I was signalling Quin with that. And generally, I really DO do what Sorsha quoted, wait till the end. But I wanted Quin to know.
I got it loud and clear. :p
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

You defending me was hilarious.
And such fun!!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh, I almost forgot and I apologize if someone already asked it but Dom what was the "event" that happened and why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Oh, I almost forgot and I apologize if someone already asked it but Dom what was the "event" that happened and why?
On night five?

Since TH won that poll, he got to pick a player to get BTSC with. He picked Epig.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

For the winners:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

pls give LC a round of applause for being gr9 btw
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

tfw 'Sons and Daughters' in an Office episode (and I didn't need a Wiki page to recognize it)

Return to “Previous Jobs”