Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Post by Quin »

I didn't really know what to do with my role, because from the beginning I didn't have anything specific to say that I wasn't prepared to say on this account. Early on I was just trying to gauge reactions, but I started to hint at who I was in hopes that the baddies would realise my role and that it wasn't particularly threatening to them and they'd keep me alive :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

This was such a huge game and I got to play with a bunch of people I haven't before, and I had loadza fun doing it. Thanks for playing everyone :blush:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 133

Post by MacDougall »

Congrats to the winners. Sorry to Scotty who I repeatedly silenced for no reason other than amusement.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well done on reading me like a book to Dom and whoever else did. Lorab I think pegged me super early on. JJJ at the end.

Sucks that SVS got night killed when she did. After Wilgy, Marmot and SVS got removed so early we were pretty screwed and INH got busy outside the game so I was alone pretty much the whole game. I just hard lurked for like 3 day phases and kept sending in kills hoping to throw people off.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Whooo sweet!! I really enjoyed this game a ton, and I'm glad my faction one even though I wasn't alive through the end. Definitely a lot of credit goes to a bunch of the Shu guys and everyone who contributed a lot to the civ cause in general. And congrats to the indie teams as well -- couple of surprises there tbh. Thanks Epi!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

s/one/won :offtobed:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Awesome game everyone!! Sorry Quin I really thought you were bad. Lol . We did it JJJ thanks so much for the much needed help at the end.
Thanks for doing whatever you did to force that night phase vote that ended with me returning to the game. I'd have just stayed dead and useless otherwise. :p

I'm assuming that was triggered by the items you collected in your duels?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Ricochet »

Oh well, pretty sure half of the clan I was part of got obliterated via lynches alone. Congrats to the winners, didn't spectate post-death too much tbh, but I'm sure it was interesting and well-played. Thanks Nomnoms for killing me mere 72 hours after subbing in, after I've spent the first two cycles reading and prepping and wanting to sub in and play. That felt great.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Glorfindel »

Ricochet wrote:Oh well, pretty sure half of the clan I was part of got obliterated via lynches alone.
I'm sorry you got eliminated when you did too, Rico :bighug: But to be fair, what you said wasn't quite true. 3J got eliminated by the Nanman NK, you got eliminated by the Nanman NK, I got eliminated by the Nanman NK, Sloonei got eliminated by the Nanman NK, Golden got eliminated by the Nanman... I think only TheCapsFan and Timmer were duel victims. Looks like it was those bloody Nanman (MacDougall :fist: ) that cost Team Shu the game :meany: :D
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Oh well, pretty sure half of the clan I was part of got obliterated via lynches alone.
I'm sorry you got eliminated when you did too, Rico :bighug: But to be fair, what you said wasn't quite true. 3J got eliminated by the Nanman NK, you got eliminated by the Nanman NK, I got eliminated by the Nanman NK, Sloonei got eliminated by the Nanman NK, Golden got eliminated by the Nanman... I think only TheCapsFan and Timmer were duel victims. Looks like it was those bloody Nanman (MacDougall :fist: ) that cost Team Shu the game :meany: :D
That was your clan, though, not mine. :p
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Ricochet wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
That was your clan, though, not mine. :p
True... Still, makes me feel a lot better that the Nanman targeted our team because we were their biggest threats :D

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think I selected every kill so blame me lol.

As for you Rico when you started ramping it up I literally posted in chat 'fuck this I ain't dealing with Rico' and killed you so I didn't have to contend with you. An honourable end.

I wasn't really killing vocal players I was just killing people who I hate playing against. Eventually I got rid of all of them but some schmo brought Jimmy back ffs. At the point where all the people I hate playing against were dead I just started killing people for no reason and kidnapping Scotty and Lorab. Oh btw I had two silences on 1 night in case that was confusing.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 16]

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Day 16: A Cock and a Hen
董卓
A challenger rose up against someone called D’Faraday, and this vexed D’Faraday much.

D’Faraday cried out, “You weaver of mats! You plaiter of straw shoes! I will destroy you because I despise you!”

Booms Lang the challenger arose and said, “I must settle now who will be cock and who will be hen.”

The battle commenced.

Boomslang defeated DFaraday after one bout.

DFaraday was Dong Zhuo.
The Three Kingdoms Period is Over.

Wei are victorious.
Congratulations to reywaS, Simon, Matahari, Boomslang, Dunny, nutella, Soneji, and Dom.

Yuan Shao is victorious.
Congratulations to Elohcin, nijuukyugou, Scotty, TheCapsFan

Lu Bu is victorious.
Congratulations to Bass_the_Clever, JaggedJimmyJay
The End
Hey! This means I won, too! Don't forget me!

I'll let you explain, Epi.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:I think I selected every kill so blame me lol.

As for you Rico when you started ramping it up I literally posted in chat 'fuck this I ain't dealing with Rico' and killed you so I didn't have to contend with you. An honourable end.

I wasn't really killing vocal players I was just killing people who I hate playing against. Eventually I got rid of all of them but some schmo brought Jimmy back ffs. At the point where all the people I hate playing against were dead I just started killing people for no reason and kidnapping Scotty and Lorab. Oh btw I had two silences on 1 night in case that was confusing.
:|
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Epignosis »

Congratulations to Russtifinko
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thank you everyone for playing this large and ambitious setup. Thanks also to the willing replacements who stepped in and kept it going. I hope you had a good time.

I will post the treasures master list when I get home tonight.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Awesome game everyone!! Sorry Quin I really thought you were bad. Lol . We did it JJJ thanks so much for the much needed help at the end.
Thanks for doing whatever you did to force that night phase vote that ended with me returning to the game. I'd have just stayed dead and useless otherwise. :p

I'm assuming that was triggered by the items you collected in your duels?
Yeah, after I won the first duel I pick what I thought was the most random item I can't even remember what it was but epig told me I need some other item to get some help. That's why after the first duel I was all about getting myself back in a duel. I figured with the +2 modifier I could win one more. So I won my second one got the treasure I need and boom got to rise someone from the dead.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

So nobody tried to NK me the entire game? That was the main reason I was excited to be Dong Zhuo in the first place. :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:So nobody tried to NK me the entire game? That was the main reason I was excited to be Dong Zhuo in the first place. :P
Never happened!

After all, the Yellow Turban kill collected dust most of the game.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Epi, thanks for the game btw.

I'm frustrated that my treasure was a dud. Is that one that TH made up?
I was told Lu's Mirror would deflect a kill attempt on me back on the attacker, but apparently I just found out it deflected it onto one of my teammates. I guess Mac tried to kill me and Elo died instead.

And hey Mac: :fist: :clap: i don't like being silenced, so you definitely got my number there. glad to know you don't fear me and just enjoy watching me squirm in a gag ball though. At least in my BTSC I was silenced. Right Epi? :grin:

Glorf, I enjoyed your civ game this go round. I figured you were civ and appreciated your contributions.
Dom, I was wrong about you.
The only reason I figured TH was bad was because of gut based on my perceived ability of NK reflection. Which turned out to be a shit treasure indeed.

Dat Wilgy/MM/INH WIFOM game was quite helpful in sniffing them out tho :biggrin:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:Epi, thanks for the game btw.

I was told Lu's Mirror would deflect a kill attempt on me back on the attacker, but apparently I just found out it deflected it onto one of my teammates. I guess Mac tried to kill me and Elo died instead.

And hey Mac: :fist: :clap: i don't like being silenced, so you definitely got my number there. glad to know you don't fear me and just enjoy watching me squirm in a gag ball though. At least in my BTSC I was silenced. Right Epi? :grin:

Glorf, I enjoyed your civ game this go round. I figured you were civ and appreciated your contributions.
The only reason I figured TH was bad was because of gut based on my perceived ability of NK reflection. Which turned out to be a shit treasure indeed.

Dat Wilgy/MM/INH WIFOM game was quite helpful in sniffing them out tho :biggrin:
EBWOP: at least in my BTSC I -wasn't- silenced
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aragorn
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Aragorn »

Congratulations to the winning factions! I was mostly useless this game, and the late entry didn't help. Once I get uni out of the way, I'll definitely play a game, from the beginning. :D
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:Epi, thanks for the game btw.

That was me. :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Well done on reading me like a book to Dom and whoever else did. Lorab I think pegged me super early on. JJJ at the end.

Sucks that SVS got night killed when she did. After Wilgy, Marmot and SVS got removed so early we were pretty screwed and INH got busy outside the game so I was alone pretty much the whole game. I just hard lurked for like 3 day phases and kept sending in kills hoping to throw people off.
When I was silenced when you started posting again-- I knew you were no good for SURE. Good thing you killed me. ;)
Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:So nobody tried to NK me the entire game? That was the main reason I was excited to be Dong Zhuo in the first place. :P
Never happened!

After all, the Yellow Turban kill collected dust most of the game.
Reminds me of Shawshank. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think that's what set up a very difficult road for DF. The Yellow Turbans should have taken out a large number of the remaining civilians, such that by the time DF inherited the kill, he would only have to survive a few lynches. That didn't happen, and it meant there were way more people alive by the time DF could kill.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Who is cock? This guy. :P But seriously, good game everyone, and thanks much to Epi. I didn't think much about the civ factions because I did not receive a single night PM the entire game. Kind of shocked, tbh, but I guess I kept my radar level at just the right place.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DharmaHelper »

Whew, my schedule finally cleared up Epi I'm ready to sub in if you need it.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Whew, my schedule finally cleared up Epi I'm ready to sub in if you need it.
Thanks man! PM sent.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:GG gents! Thank you nijuu for surviving and getting that win for us!! And congrats to the other factions that won--

I was completely hunting for Mafia the whole time, even though Elo recruited me Night 1 after my battle. I was pretty wrong about a few notable things and I'm curious about a few things with my treasure. :scared:
LoRab wrote:Good game. Thanks, Epi!!!

Glad to see a civ win, even if not my faction.

Sorry I was so out of things due to real life (and not realizing the game had started). And being repeatedly silenced.

Also, WTF with Scotty saying he was silenced the same time I was if he wasn't bad? Was there another silencer that I'm missing?
I was silenced 4, 6, 12 and 14. :shrug2:
\

@Epi: How were we both silenced day 12?

I mean, I'd have loved to have defended myself on the day I was lynched!!!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

File that under Mea Culpa.

I let MacDougall silence two people one night because I neglected to inform Dom he was silenced.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Treasures

Upon the death of the possessor, most treasures will be buried with the deceased, except sacred relics, which will be bequeathed to someone of the possessor’s choosing.

Seven Star Sword
This legendary sword can pierce through armor, granting you +1 during a duel

Rice Wine Goblet
You become impetuous but more careless. In a duel, you will suffer a -1 penalty, but if you lose, you will get a second chance.

Feather Fan
If someone attempts to kill you, it will fail, and you will challenge your opponent to a duel, which will occur at the end of the next Day. This may occur one time.

Art of War
This treasured guide by warlord Sun Tzu will enable you to impart wisdom to a duelist each Day; that duelist will have a +1 to his duel roll.

I Ching
This ancient divination text gives you the ability to determine if someone was speaking truthfully or falsely each Night.

History of the Han
I see that I never wrote a description for this. :ponder: Good thing nobody chose it.

Chun Qiu Annals
These important records allow you to research a treasure each Night, and its description will be made public knowledge.

Warring States
This history will provide you with insight into duels, enabling you to know if the duelists are of the same faction or not.

Hua Tuo’s Journal
You will study medicine each Night and try to rescue someone from death.

Filial Piety
Once, you may research family and fictive-kinship relations in order to learn how many of a particular faction remain.

Bronze Pheasant
The Bronze Pheasant has no inherent value; its worth is perceived only. You may offer this “treasure” to anyone at Night in exchange for a chosen favor (for example, for the recipient to vote a certain way the next Day or to target someone a certain way that Night). If the favor is granted, you will pass on the Bronze Pheasant, and the recipient will be free to use it, and so forth.

Kneeling Lady
Humility and graciousness abound in this statue. You may choose to serve someone else. If you lose, you can win if the person you are serving wins.
Russ got this baby.

Bull Lantern
Use this to illuminate your surroundings as you spy on royal areas. Each Night gives you the opportunity to find out if someone is a leader.

Abacus
After each Day, you can calculate the raw rolls of each duelist.

Lacquered Kettle
???
See the History of the Han.

Tea
You may once invite someone for tea for one Day, gaining temporary BTSC.

Koto
You may charm someone into voting however you like the next Day.

Celadon Vase
A beautiful vase. If you collect all three vases, you will be renown for your wealth. You can win by surviving, regardless if your faction is victorious.

Gold Vase
A valuable vase. If you collect all three vases, you will be renown for your wealth. You can win by surviving, regardless if your faction is victorious.

Dragon Vase
A kingly vase. If you collect all three vases, you will be renown for your wealth. You can win by surviving, regardless if your faction is victorious.

Boshan Censer
If you have a Scent Pouch, you may initiate a religious rite that will summon Zuo Ci!

Scent Pouch
If you have a Boshan Censer, you may initiate a religious rite that will summon Zuo Ci!

During the Night of Zuo Ci’s appearance, the thread will be open and there will be a poll to honor the dead- that person is to use the Zuo Ci account. That person will then share BTSC and the win condition of the person who summoned his spirit from the grave.

He’s Jade
A number of people have considered the jade of He Shi Bi to be worthless, but you are sure of its value. If you acquire the Imperial Seal, then you will have the voice of the Emperor, and this will enable you to order someone to fight a duel in someone’s stead once. This is a sacred relic, and as such, will not be buried with you upon your death; you will bequeath it to someone of your choosing.

Imperial Seal
Unfortunately, this is only the basis for the Heirloom Seal of the Realm; you need an appropriate stone to craft it. If you acquire He’s Jade, then you will have the voice of the Emperor, and this will enable you to order someone to fight a duel in someone’s stead once. This is a sacred relic, and as such, will not be buried with you upon your death; you will bequeath it to someone of your choosing.

++++

Treatise on Chance: Each time this person votes, there is a30% chance it will be redirected upon themselves.

Gold Earrings: This person will receive a snippet of false BTSC from a member of their own team as a PM.

Lu's Mirror: The person will think it will redirect the first Night kill to someone from his own faction.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Like my items? :D
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:File that under Mea Culpa.

I let MacDougall silence two people one night because I neglected to inform Dom he was silenced.
Gotcha. All good.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

I'd like to use the Chun Qiu Annals to make the History of the Han description public. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Aragorn wrote:Congratulations to the winning factions! I was mostly useless this game, and the late entry didn't help. Once I get uni out of the way, I'll definitely play a game, from the beginning. :D
Now where IS that emoticon of the little guy tossing stars in the air? :bighug:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel wrote:
Aragorn wrote:Congratulations to the winning factions! I was mostly useless this game, and the late entry didn't help. Once I get uni out of the way, I'll definitely play a game, from the beginning. :D
Now where IS that emoticon of the little guy tossing stars in the air? :bighug:
:yay:

It'd be nice to assemble everyone from Middle Earth, eventually.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What were Yuan Shao's secrets?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:What were Yuan Shao's secrets?
Yuan Shao got BTSC with his recruits and would also break any ties that came about.
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Simon »

Victorious again! I handled everything they threw at me.

:epig:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Congratulations to Russtifinko

Thanks!!

This game was, in classic Epi style, both truly epic and something entirely new. I didn't do it justice with my play, but I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it. Well played everyone and congrats to the other winners!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh! And especially thanks to Boomslang. I used my Kneeling Lady to win with you even if I lost, so I'm glad you played it so well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Simon wrote:Victorious again! I handled everything they threw at me.

:epig:
Congratulations, Simon :bighug:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, hot damn! I should relax and say whatever I want more often :P

Wish I could've been a bit more active for the sake of the other players playing so hard, but hey, I somehow survived. Yay, team! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

nijuukyugou wrote:Well, hot damn! I should relax and say whatever I want more often :P

Wish I could've been a bit more active for the sake of the other players playing so hard, but hey, I somehow survived. Yay, team! :D
We ran a good campaign. :noble:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Dom wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Well, hot damn! I should relax and say whatever I want more often :P

We ran a good campaign. :noble:
Damn skippy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Cool game. I think it's the first time civilians ever win a game I signed up for, even though it wasn't my own civ faction. I was starting to think I was cursed.

I barely remember anything since it feels like an eon ago since I died but I see I was right about Mac so cool enough :beer
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Well done on reading me like a book to Dom and whoever else did. Lorab I think pegged me super early on. JJJ at the end.

Hehe, yeah. We kinda got steamrolled this game, coupled with those couple unlucky duels early on in the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Whew, my schedule finally cleared up Epi I'm ready to sub in if you need it.
Who the fuck told this guy he could unretire?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Post by Golden »

Really pleased I got to play this game. My only regret is that I never had opportunity to get a peek behind the setup curtain (eg items etc).

Thanks for hosting epi. As always, your games are so much fun to play.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So I really sucked it up this game, and so did our team. Sorry folks, especially to Epi. It just came at the perfect storm of me and Daisy being busy with moving apartments, studying for my comprehensive exams, preparing this Excel training class for the first time, among other things. I can't believe we played so badly. :blush:

Congrats to the winners though!! I'm glad it was the civilians who won. :beer:

Return to “Previous Jobs”