Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 15]

Post by Quin »

I could vote right now, but that'd mean losing time we could otherwise spend discussing this, so I wont.

indiglo, still think Bass is a good vote? Is it because of his survival history alone?

linki: With Dong Zhuo, I see two ways they'd approach the game, obviously which one it is would depend on the person. They might not do either, but I think these are likely.

1) Dong Zhuo is an active civ. Unless they're incredibly meticulous they'll be likely be hunting for YT's much more than the nanman.
2) Dong Zhuo coasts because their role is useless for a pretty long time period.

Why does Bass fit my description more than nijuu? I don't know if I could accurately describe Bass's activity as 'coasting'.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm completely prepared to vote leetic, because I think there's a very high chance he's the last YT. The only issue is that his death will trigger the killings of the SK. A way around that is that we take advantage of his inactivity and try to find the SK first.

I think we have enough votes to put both Bass and nijuu up against eachother, and that's a compromise I'd accept.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Scotty wrote:Simon has done nothing but try to fight. I don't think he is a threat at this moment, spirit
And the most willing combatant otherwise is the same clever fish you would destroy. This spirit suggests that you emerge from your tunnel, child.

Many of you forget that leetic is the best candidate for the lone murderer as well as the Nanman or yellow turbans. He may even be our final foe.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I think that if leetic was Dong Zhuo he'd have been replaced way before now. Probably when the last YT was still alive.
ImageImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

To prioritize replacements is to have no regard for fairness. This spirit will not rest on such assumptions.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Zuo Ci wrote:
Scotty wrote:Simon has done nothing but try to fight. I don't think he is a threat at this moment, spirit
And the most willing combatant otherwise is the same clever fish you would destroy. This spirit suggests that you emerge from your tunnel, child.

Many of you forget that leetic is the best candidate for the lone murderer as well as the Nanman or yellow turbans. He may even be our final foe.
Ok...
First of all, I'm hardly tunneling on Bass. I've tunneled on many a person this game and this isn't it.

As for leetic being the best candidate to duel and possibly being our last foe: that's exactly what I'm saying. Having Bass, who has won two battles already, fight as some sort of damned champion, seems like a very good idea, no?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 100

Post by indiglo »

Ok, so here's where I'm at. I don't want to vote Bass simply because of his past prowess at dueling, no. I have Bass down as 1 of these 2 Indies: The SK or the dude that recruits.

Yuan Shao
Strategist
Military strategist and commander.
Each Night, Yuan Shao will attempt to recruit a warrior (anyone with BTSC cannot be recruited). He may recruit up to three warriors (one from each kingdom). *Secrets*

So, my theory was to wait and see who, if anyone seemed to stand up for Bass when I declared my stance on him (as him being 1 of these 2 roles). I figured if there was much of a ruckus kicked up, it would likely be from his recruited warriors, which would then identify Bass as the Yuan Shao Indy. So that's why I was formulating a theory that perhaps Zou Ci was some how roped in with the recruiting Indy, and perhaps Quin, after standing up for Bass so vociferously.

To be clear, I have no problem with Yuan Shao or his recruits, I was simply using that as a basis for my theory of identifying which of those 2 roles Bass has. Ya dig?

The Serial Killer is most definitely still alive, because s/he has not lost a duel, and CANNOT be NKed. So no, Leetic is NOT our final foe, spirit dude. The SK is still out there FOR SURE, though we can hope s/he is inactive at best.

It's time for complete transparency, and this is where I'm at.

Linki, but I am posting and THEN reading. Like I do. :noble:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't want Bass votes to be motivated by the hope that he'll win. I want to see Bass votes motivated by suspicion. We're not so many in number anymore so it's becoming more unfeasible to take risks like that.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:I'm completely prepared to vote leetic, because I think there's a very high chance he's the last YT. The only issue is that his death will trigger the killings of the SK. A way around that is that we take advantage of his inactivity and try to find the SK first.

I think we have enough votes to put both Bass and nijuu up against eachother, and that's a compromise I'd accept.
Hey now, you know, I do not hate this idea.

I'm not sure we still have the votes to do that though, especially with some who just pop in, vote however the F they want, and leave.

Leetic's inactive anyway, and likely won't be killing anyone any time soon... so maybe take out the SK first. It's outside the box, and I'd definitely consider this!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:Ok, so here's where I'm at. I don't want to vote Bass simply because of his past prowess at dueling, no. I have Bass down as 1 of these 2 Indies: The SK or the dude that recruits.

Yuan Shao
Strategist
Each Night, Yuan Shao will attempt to recruit a warrior (anyone with BTSC cannot be recruited). He may recruit up to three warriors (one from each kingdom). *Secrets*

So, my theory was to wait and see who, if anyone seemed to stand up for Bass when I declared my stance on him (as him being 1 of these 2 roles). I figured if there was much of a ruckus kicked up, it would likely be from his recruited warriors, which would then identify Bass as the Yuan Shao Indy. So that's why I was formulating a theory that perhaps Zou Ci was some how roped in with the recruiting Indy, and perhaps Quin, after standing up for Bass so vociferously.

To be clear, I have no problem with Yuan Shao or his recruits, I was simply using that as a basis for my theory of identifying which of those 2 roles Bass has. Ya dig?

The Serial Killer is most definitely still alive, because s/he has not lost a duel, and CANNOT be NKed. So no, Leetic is NOT our final foe, spirit dude. The SK is still out there FOR SURE, though we can hope s/he is inactive at best.

If you are Dong Zhou, you're going to make it very hard to lynch you
Aragorn wrote:
Scotty wrote:Can someone please explain the blooper vote?

I don't think she is bad in the slightest and yet she continues to get votes every phase. What role do you think she is?

Here's the math. We know realistically that there can only be one remaining Nanman and one remaining YT. Blooper is at least active enough to drop in seemingly random votes every phase. There was no kill last night, and Epi seemed very mum on revealing if a team has been eliminated.

I've already previously stated that I thought TH was Mafia, and even if he wasn't, there is a chance that one of the several nightkills from the YT could have been Nanman.

Unless you think there is still one left who hasn't been paying attention since Mac died and a kill wasn't submitted..which if that's the case, then the only two people who missed the vote yesterday are Bass and Aragorn.

I think Bass is our best choice to battle, because even if he loses, he still has a suspicious cloud looming over him IMO, whereas I think a ninja vote is non productive.
uhmm, no I didn't...
Aragorn wrote:I think I'll trust Zuo Ci's judgement here and go with leetic and Mac. If either of them flips town then at least we'll know where to go from tomorrow.
Thank you for the correction! I apologize.

Now that just leaves Bass in my argument there.

So...vote him.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:Ok, so here's where I'm at. I don't want to vote Bass simply because of his past prowess at dueling, no. I have Bass down as 1 of these 2 Indies: The SK or the dude that recruits.

Yuan Shao
Strategist

naw, I think it's obvious at this point that I haven't been recruited.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Yuan Shao
Strategist

To further why I feel Bass is a good possibility, is because, regardless of which of those 2 roles he turned out to be, him dying would not harm the civs. Also, it truly wouldn't harm his recruits either, assuming he were that Yuan role and did acquire recruits, because they could all still possibly win if someone from their group survived.

More linki ~ Posting, then reading. :noble:

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Yeah, I don't think the recruiter has a win-con incompatible with a civ win.

I hope this doesn't reinforce any ideas you have around me indiglo :scared:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:I don't want Bass votes to be motivated by the hope that he'll win. I want to see Bass votes motivated by suspicion. We're not so many in number anymore so it's becoming more unfeasible to take risks like that.
Bass has been totally down with voting inactives. Check his posts from the last week.

His battling prowess is not the deciding factor for me, but a supplement.

I don't think Nijuu or Simon will give us anything of help.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:

Yuan Shao
Strategist

I think it's obvious who you are, but not if you've been recruited. How would we even know that?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:

Yuan Shao
Strategist

I think it's obvious who you are, but not if you've been recruited. How would we even know that?
I'm sure you can figure that out. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

And here's part of my dilemma also. I really don't want the vote to be close enough that 1 of the suspects can come swooping in here and make the deciding vote. I don't like that idea at all, especially when we're down to this few warm bodies.

I know Mata has mentioned (and voted for) ninja/bloop previously, and feels iffy about her. I'd love to hear from Mata about that.

Also, ninja/bloop did a weird vote yesterday herself, so I'd like to hear from her about that.

Scotty, remember only warriors can be recruited. Does that help you?

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:And here's part of my dilemma also. I really don't want the vote to be close enough that 1 of the suspects can come swooping in here and make the deciding vote. I don't like that idea at all, especially when we're down to this few warm bodies.

I know Mata has mentioned (and voted for) ninja/bloop previously, and feels iffy about her. I'd love to hear from Mata about that.

Also, ninja/bloop did a weird vote yesterday herself, so I'd like to hear from her about that.

Scotty, remember only warriors can be recruited. Does that help you?
Yep! I just reread that.

Got it- thanks for being patient, fellas!

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

The people yet to vote are:

Quin
indiglo
nijuu
Aragorn
Simon
Boomslang
Matahari
leetic

leetic's ...not coming, if he did I'd be surprised.
nijuu is likely going to vote self-preservation if we go this Bass/nijuu route

So we still have the potential to get those two in the lead if that's what people want to do. I'm still fine voting leetic, which is a safe bet I think, but it will trigger the SK.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Question:

How do we feel about DF as a candidate for SK?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:Question:

I have been completely and utterly neutral about him this entire game.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:

Sounds like a perfect candidate then

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:

Sounds like a perfect candidate then
:clap:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:

That is 100% how I would have replied, except that you wrote it before me. I am also completely neutral on him and have zero read there. Which is odd, this deep into a game, where I feel pretty strongly about most people.

I'd definitely be willing to look there and consider him.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

What are your general thoughts on Boomslang, also?

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I've felt alright about Boomslang throughout. Never my top civ read, but a consistent civ lean. I did come to that evaluation quite a while back and he hasn't had the biggest presence since, though. Why is he orange in your rainbow list?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:What are your general thoughts on Boomslang, also?
Was just looking through Boomslang.

He's been very busy but active enough that he's posted and voted at least once pretty much every cycle.

He's been pretty consistently on the 'voting inactive' train but that train has been billowing smoke for some days now.

He's been very agreeable in all his posts since Day 6, which is a tactic. It's quite blendy, tbh.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lol watch leetic be the SK

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:I've felt alright about Boomslang throughout. Never my top civ read, but a consistent civ lean. I did come to that evaluation quite a while back and he hasn't had the biggest presence since, though. Why is he orange in your rainbow list?

I put him there because I don't have any feel for him. And I kinda distrust that. I figured if we're talking about people we got no read on, I'd throw his name out and see if any of you had a feeling on him.

Also, the more I think about DF, there have been moments when he's done some type of analyzing, but all of it was pretty much incorrect, and (no offense buddy) but pretty obviously incorrect, even for someone who just entered the game when it was more than half-way over. So on the one hand, I felt like - oh good, he's trying to help! But on the other I felt like - um, yeah, no. Like it was an attempt to appear to be analyzing, when it really accomplished nothing. (Again, sorry buddy!)

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:I've felt alright about Boomslang throughout. Never my top civ read, but a consistent civ lean. I did come to that evaluation quite a while back and he hasn't had the biggest presence since, though. Why is he orange in your rainbow list?

I put him there because I don't have any feel for him. And I kinda distrust that. I figured if we're talking about people we got no read on, I'd throw his name out and see if any of you had a feeling on him.

Also, the more I think about DF, there have been moments when he's done some type of analyzing, but all of it was pretty much incorrect, and (no offense buddy) but pretty obviously incorrect, even for someone who just entered the game when it was more than half-way over. So on the one hand, I felt like - oh good, he's trying to help! But on the other I felt like - um, yeah, no. Like it was an attempt to appear to be analyzing, when it really accomplished nothing. (Again, sorry buddy!)
I dig that. I'd GTH civ all your green reads and GTH bad your reds, as well. Isn't that swell?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

But I'd probably GTH bad Simon still. :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:

I posted this Day 13:
I'm still torn between DF and Dom as secondary candidates for Nanman. They're both just sneaking by.

And yo, DF, this isn't an attack on your inactivity- since I know you don't appreciate that being a legitimate suspicion, but this game, the best adjective I can use to describe you is "blendy". I've mentioned this before, but either it's a scumtell or a civ tactic to last longer into the game. I just can't tell which. Either way, I can't remember the contributions you've made towards actual scum hunting. I just can't remember. I'm like Dory. (I'm blue)
And while I've shied away from him being Nanman, I still have that "off" feeling where he seems like he is doing civ things while pretty much everything he has said I have disagreed with. :shrug2:

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I dig that. I'd GTH civ all your green reads and GTH bad your reds, as well. Isn't that swell?

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:
indiglo wrote:

:haha:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:But I'd probably GTH bad Simon still. :rolleyes:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I posted this Day 13:
I'm still torn between DF and Dom as secondary candidates for Nanman. They're both just sneaking by.

And yo, DF, this isn't an attack on your inactivity- since I know you don't appreciate that being a legitimate suspicion, but this game, the best adjective I can use to describe you is "blendy". I've mentioned this before, but either it's a scumtell or a civ tactic to last longer into the game. I just can't tell which. Either way, I can't remember the contributions you've made towards actual scum hunting. I just can't remember. I'm like Dory. (I'm blue)
And while I've shied away from him being Nanman, I still have that "off" feeling where he seems like he is doing civ things while pretty much everything he has said I have disagreed with. :shrug2:
Right! I feel like, if he were Nanman, he'd probably at least be sending in his Night Actions, right? I mean, he hasn't been super active, but I do feel like he'd at least do that, because it seems like he's been voting and stuff regularly. I don't think he'd be my top candidate, but he definitely feels weird.

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway, Boom, DF and Bass seem much more palatable than ninja or Simon. I don't know what else I can say there before I'm just a broken record.

Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Scotty wrote:Anyway, Boom, DF and Bass seem much more palatable than ninja or Simon. I don't know what else I can say there before I'm just a broken record.
The same applies to my unwillingness to vote for the clever fish. I will not be moved from this conviction. I'd sooner vote for anyone else.

DFaraday would be a tolerable choice. I don't want to pit Boomslang in a duel but I could live with it.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

And out of those, my main goal is to choose someone I don't think will hurt the civs to lose. And I think Bass fits that bill the best, especially if we're taking into consideration that it seems like Bass doesn't have recruits out of those who have defended them.

(And just to reiterate, anyone who is or was or has been recruited - I have no beef with you. Truly. I'm just trying to fill up boxes on my note sheets here and be as economical as possible with votes.)

So, it seems like I'm back to square 1 again. :haha:

My first choices are leetic and Bass. I'm happy to wait, and continue to see what shakes out though, or if any new information comes on the scene.

Also, I am not averse to pitting ninja/bloop and Bass against each other either, to see if we can learn anything there. And then move on to the inactive leetic next.

And either way, we're still having some fun, aren't we? :D :beer: :workit:

~Linki~ with my spirit brother from another mother - boy, I can't wait to find out why you like having fish around so much! :biggrin:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Wait, right after I posted that, I started thinking about my notes... there is absolutely something I may have misinterpreted here. What I misinterpreted may be the reason my spirit brother is disagreeing with me so hard core on this.

Ok, give me a little while to process this. I may have just shaken myself off my Bass suspicion. WTactualF??? :faint:

XOXO Epi Girl
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I don't understand how I only for the those two Indy roles? I mean looking at the three you have one leader one strategist and one warrior. So how did you narrow it down? I assume you looked at my battle record?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I think indigo is full of it and grasping at straws. Why can't he be bad? Can someone please enlighten me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Epignosis »

There was a musician from a foreign land who was visiting and entertaining. He brought with him strange instrumentation and melodies that were unusual. He was even known to play for wine.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:There was a musician from a foreign land who was visiting and entertaining. He brought with him strange instrumentation and melodies that were unusual. He was even known to play for wine.
How nice of him.
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

I'm not sure I can help with anything Indiglo, I am trying to go on general feelings about what I expect from a civ, or what I expect from a mafioso. Its been a long time since I played, and as people gradually change their styles, I have no gut feelings about particular people based on their styles. I also started late in the game, and for me, being present at the start of a game is crucial. Rereading is like cramming, essentially, I have lost any gut feelings I get about players to compare to later in the game. I also don't know many of the people playing. So, I will give you what little impression I have, for what its worth.

I kind of feel like Bass is civ, or an indy who is no threat to civs. Or- he could be the indy who inherits the YT kill, but I'm not sure he would have been so blase about dueling if that were the case. So, pretty sure he's ok.

Nijuu does something I have done as mafia, so I may be projecting here. Showing up only when someone posts or votes you, shows that you are following, but staying UTR. Posting when its close to voting time also suggests that you may be busy, but make time to vote and send in your night action, killing 2 birds w/1 stone. But, would an experienced player actually do that? Its like the kind of thing I used to do years ago. So I'm not sure about her.

Boomslang is just a mystery, too quiet for comfort. He, and Nijuu, are not really doing any scum-hunting, and that makes me a bit suspicious too.

DF is very non-committal, staying in a safe zone. This kind of play on his part in the past would have had my radar out, but I've been gone so long that I don't trust my radar yet.

I will vote whoever the remainder decides is best, because as someone else said, the numbers are dwindling here, and now is not the time for mistakes.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't understand how I only for the those two Indy roles? I mean looking at the three you have one leader one strategist and one warrior. So how did you narrow it down? I assume you looked at my battle record?
So you're saying you're 1 of those 3 roles?

PS - The Warrior had to choose a faction to align with after Day 3, so that dude is likely is no longer Indy. ;)

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Matahari wrote:I'm not sure I can help with anything Indiglo, I am trying to go on general feelings about what I expect from a civ, or what I expect from a mafioso. Its been a long time since I played, and as people gradually change their styles, I have no gut feelings about particular people based on their styles. I also started late in the game, and for me, being present at the start of a game is crucial. Rereading is like cramming, essentially, I have lost any gut feelings I get about players to compare to later in the game. I also don't know many of the people playing. So, I will give you what little impression I have, for what its worth.

I kind of feel like Bass is civ, or an indy who is no threat to civs. Or- he could be the indy who inherits the YT kill, but I'm not sure he would have been so blase about dueling if that were the case. So, pretty sure he's ok.

Nijuu does something I have done as mafia, so I may be projecting here. Showing up only when someone posts or votes you, shows that you are following, but staying UTR. Posting when its close to voting time also suggests that you may be busy, but make time to vote and send in your night action, killing 2 birds w/1 stone. But, would an experienced player actually do that? Its like the kind of thing I used to do years ago. So I'm not sure about her.

Boomslang is just a mystery, too quiet for comfort. He, and Nijuu, are not really doing any scum-hunting, and that makes me a bit suspicious too.

DF is very non-committal, staying in a safe zone. This kind of play on his part in the past would have had my radar out, but I've been gone so long that I don't trust my radar yet.

I will vote whoever the remainder decides is best, because as someone else said, the numbers are dwindling here, and now is not the time for mistakes.
No, it helps Mata. Everything helps.

I'm still questioning whether or not I misinterpreted something regarding Bass, but his recent posts have me thinking perhaps I did not misinterpret after all. I do not know.

But, I will also vote however we all decide, if I love, just like it, or whatever. If we win, we win together, and if we fail, we fail together! :nicenod: LOL

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't understand how I only for the those two Indy roles? I mean looking at the three you have one leader one strategist and one warrior. So how did you narrow it down? I assume you looked at my battle record?
So you're saying you're 1 of those 3 roles?

PS - The Warrior had to choose a faction to align with after Day 3, so that dude is likely is no longer Indy. ;)
maybe he's inactive as well :sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Scotty wrote:As for leetic being the best candidate to duel and possibly being our last foe: that's exactly what I'm saying. Having Bass, who has won two battles already, fight as some sort of damned champion, seems like a very good idea, no?
It does not. To win two duels does not equate to winning three duels. Leetic may remain my only true suspect, but I would pit him against those who are plausible enough alternative foes.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zuo Ci wrote:
Scotty wrote:As for leetic being the best candidate to duel and possibly being our last foe: that's exactly what I'm saying. Having Bass, who has won two battles already, fight as some sort of damned champion, seems like a very good idea, no?
It does not. To win two duels does not equate to winning three duels. Leetic may remain my only true suspect, but I would pit him against those who are plausible enough alternative foes.
I've already answered this, and don't feel like we're seeing eye to eye on this.

Do you have info on Bass that you would like to share with the class? Because his veiled threats that his death will do damage to the town are resoundingly hollow to my ears right now.

Return to “Previous Jobs”