Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
1
7%
Scotty
2
14%
Vompatti
0
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
11
79%
 
Total votes: 14

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2161

Post by Snow Dog » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 pm

First time I played with you Scotty and it was a real pleasure. Was convinced you were civ for most of the time. Also zebra, well played, real ballsy.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2162

Post by Epignosis » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:12 pm

sig wrote:I almost protected Epi the night he was killed, but decided against it and went for snow dog I believe.
Always protect me, sig. Even if you think I'm bad, protecting me always helps me.

User avatar
Quin
The Bringer of Forever Night
Posts: 6700
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Future

Isolate Posts by Quin

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2163

Post by Quin » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:18 pm

What was your reason for killing me, pirates? I wouldn't have been surprised if I was lynched the day after if you'd left me alive.
Scotty wrote:Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 13244
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2164

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:28 pm

This was a rather wacky game, and the ending is fitting. It was groovy being your MoD for this one; I had fun watching thangs. :)
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!
Civilian-aligned record: 11 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 2-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Independent record: 3 wins and 1 loss (2-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 18 wins and 9 losses (4-4 Jobs, 4-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

User avatar
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts: 5772
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:18 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Isolate Posts by a2thezebra

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2165

Post by a2thezebra » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Quin wrote:What was your reason for killing me, pirates? I wouldn't have been surprised if I was lynched the day after if you'd left me alive.
I killed you because I actually thought you were bad lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny

User avatar
Soneji
The Mark
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Isolate Posts by Soneji

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2166

Post by Soneji » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:56 pm

I had a weird start to this that I basically worked with instead of trying to backpedal. Team should of won but I suppose the IDGAF attitudes of Mac and Zebra giveth and taketh away.
Image

Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2167

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:47 am

Zebra why didn't you spend your gold?
MM why did you trust me?
Everyone, that Banana King thing was just a joke with no relevance to anything. I think I was going mad.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts: 1619
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by nijuukyugou

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2168

Post by nijuukyugou » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Hooray! Go Scotty! Now we can feast :feb:

I told y'all zebra was bad :p Good game, everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2169

Post by Epignosis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:42 pm

nijuukyugou wrote:Hooray! Go Scotty! Now we can feast :feb:

I told y'all zebra was bad :p Good game, everyone!
You killed me, didn't you, you bitch. :suspish:

User avatar
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts: 1619
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by nijuukyugou

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2170

Post by nijuukyugou » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Hooray! Go Scotty! Now we can feast :feb:

I told y'all zebra was bad :p Good game, everyone!
You killed me, didn't you, you bitch. :suspish:
The WIFOM was delicious :wine:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2171

Post by Epignosis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:20 pm

nijuukyugou wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Hooray! Go Scotty! Now we can feast :feb:

I told y'all zebra was bad :p Good game, everyone!
You killed me, didn't you, you bitch. :suspish:
The WIFOM was delicious :wine:
Well just for that I hope you lo-

Shit. :disappoint:

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2172

Post by Marmot » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Snow Dog wrote:Zebra why didn't you spend your gold?
MM why did you trust me?
Everyone, that Banana King thing was just a joke with no relevance to anything. I think I was going mad.
You seemed genuine. Also, I saw something that I remember from your meta when we used to play together. That told me that you were a civilian playing as you naturally do, not a baddie trying to adapt to a new environment.

I maintain, your vote record was bad, but everything else about you spoke otherwise.
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Dom
Henchman
Posts: 7663
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 pm
Location: Wherever Niall is TBH

Isolate Posts by Dom

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2173

Post by Dom » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:37 am

snow dog-- i hope i get to play with you soon!! it;s been too long.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2174

Post by Marmot » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 am

Dom wrote:snow dog-- i hope i get to play with you soon!! it;s been too long.
It'll happen sooner than you think. ;)
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8397
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2175

Post by Long Con » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 am

Wilgy!

You looked at your role PM before the game started, didn't you? :eye:
Image

User avatar
thellama73
Supatown
Posts: 12378
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Murder Park

Isolate Posts by thellama73

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2176

Post by thellama73 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Long Con made these excellent banners. Wear them with pride!
Image
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2177

Post by Snow Dog » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:snow dog-- i hope i get to play with you soon!! it;s been too long.
It'll happen sooner than you think. ;)
Thanks, Dom.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Golden
The Coward
Posts: 12718
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Isolate Posts by Golden

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2178

Post by Golden » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 pm

I am insanely jealous of that banner.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

User avatar
Quin
The Bringer of Forever Night
Posts: 6700
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Future

Isolate Posts by Quin

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2179

Post by Quin » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Golden wrote:I am insanely jealous of that banner.
:slick:
Scotty wrote:Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2180

Post by Snow Dog » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:09 am

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Zebra why didn't you spend your gold?
MM why did you trust me?
Everyone, that Banana King thing was just a joke with no relevance to anything. I think I was going mad.
You seemed genuine. Also, I saw something that I remember from your meta when we used to play together. That told me that you were a civilian playing as you naturally do, not a baddie trying to adapt to a new environment.

I maintain, your vote record was bad, but everything else about you spoke otherwise.
I disagree. I am mighty proud of my voting record. I voted a baddie every single time except for LC, which I rectified with the upshot....I still voted a baddie ( He was my other choice anyway)

I voted zebra several times, Quin and Soneji......and Scotty!
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2181

Post by Marmot » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Snow Dog wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Zebra why didn't you spend your gold?
MM why did you trust me?
Everyone, that Banana King thing was just a joke with no relevance to anything. I think I was going mad.
You seemed genuine. Also, I saw something that I remember from your meta when we used to play together. That told me that you were a civilian playing as you naturally do, not a baddie trying to adapt to a new environment.

I maintain, your vote record was bad, but everything else about you spoke otherwise.
I disagree. I am mighty proud of my voting record. I voted a baddie every single time except for LC, which I rectified with the upshot....I still voted a baddie ( He was my other choice anyway)

I voted zebra several times, Quin and Soneji......and Scotty!
Oh right, I guess my read of your vote record is still stuck back at the moment I was nightkilled. XD
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 13244
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Ohio, U.S.
Contact:

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Monkey Island [ENDGAME]

#2182

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Moving this one to the annals of history as the next job nears readiness. Poll thread merged with game thread.
My banners, achievements, and win/loss records per faction and game type:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia, All Fall Down (Burglary), Vocaroo Too!
Civilian-aligned record: 11 wins and 6 losses (2-2 Jobs, 2-1 Side Missions, 4-2 Heists, 2-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Mafia wins:
ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary), Phenon: Origins Mafia
Mafia-aligned record: 4 wins and 2 losses (0-1 Jobs, 1-1 Side Missions, 2-0 Heists, 1-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Independent wins:
ImageImageImage
Independent record: 3 wins and 1 loss (2-1 Jobs, 1-0 Side Missions, 0-0 Heists, 0-0 Burglaries, 0-0 Special Games)
Overall record: 18 wins and 9 losses (4-4 Jobs, 4-2 Side Missions, 6-2 Heists, 3-0 Burglaries, 1-1 Special Games)
Host:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)
Awards:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Seinfeld Mafia MVP

Post Reply