[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: [GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Also hilarious endgamewrite-up.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Sorry I unsubscribed for the past few phases, so I just saw this ended. Congrats to the winners! Especially Kyle and Quin, y'all nailed stage 2.

Sorry primes, I feel like I basically lost this game by not being around to save a couple of us and then not activating my save power the night I was killed. So I'm gonna take responsibility for that. It was bad.

Thanks to Quin and Juliets, our chat was what really got me into this game, and probably led to me sticking around here. Glad one of us was on the winning team!

Finally, a huge thanks to G-Man for running this! I go nuts trying to write 15 roles, I can't even imagine 102 roles. Plus all the fantastic role-playing. Plus having to put up with some of the crap you had to put up with. The downside is, I'm pretty convinced you're an evil computer now, so if I ever see you in a regular game I'm not gonna know what to do. But yeah, huge props!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 pmPlus all the fantastic role-playing. Plus having to put up with some of the crap you had to put up with. The downside is, I'm pretty convinced you're an evil computer now, so if I ever see you in a regular game I'm not gonna know what to do. But yeah, huge props!
I've never talked to gman normally. It hadn't even occurred to me that he wasn't an actual real robot and was secretly s real person.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

You guys think the G-man account is a real person?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Gman doesn't roleplay as The Game. The Game roleplays as Gman
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I wish this game could have occurred at a time when I had some free time and the interest to play mafia. By the time I felt ready to commit, I was way, way behind.

Sorry for the general flakiness G-Man. I wanted to give more energy to it throughout, just couldn't. This was an incredibly amazing game, in large part to it lasting 3 months and 30+ days.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 299

Post by G-Man »

Here is the first of several data dumps I have in store for you. My spreadsheet for this game had over a dozen active tabs filled with different types of data. This first batch comes from two separate tabs.

These two charts show which roles everyone had through out the game. The first chart covers up to Day 19, when the Button was pressed. The second chart shows the roles for each phase after the Button. You will see the color change as each player moves onto their second, third, etc. role. The solid black column marks the beginning of Stage 2. Click on the picture to see the full-size image.

These next two charts show the same information but highlight the duration of secret roles (light purple) (though I never denoted Role #101 as secret for some reason) as well as the point at which roles died (dark red for Stage 1, bright red for final death in Stage 2). You can see the points where death clustered around a group of players. Usually that happened when the Primes were trying to reclaim one of their own. Once again, click the image to see the full size chart.

Finally, for now, this next chart shows an accounting of the various allegiances each player found themselves a part of. Nobody managed to be a part of all eight teams, but [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] was the most accomplished traveler, landing on seven teams throughout the game. Speedchuck never left the Primes all game, so he is your least accomplished traveler.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Can we see the remaining secret roles?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:18 am Can we see the remaining secret roles?

But of course!

#0: Held by Dom from Day 22 through Day 23
# 0- A role so secret it wasn't even on the role list until it was lynched!
Alias: The Double-Secret Role
Source: Zero can mean either nothing or, when added to the end of a number, it multiplies its value.
Member Of: Independent
Power Type: Nightly Power
Role Description: On your first day in the game, you may choose to enhance or nullify another player’s powers the following night. From that point on, you will alternate back and forth between being a power enhancer or a power nullifier. You must submit your choice by the end of the day phase when enhancing, so your target can be notified. If you enhance or nullify a player with a daytime power, the effect will take place the following day. You can win with any team that you do not nullify, so long as you survive to the end of the game. If you fail to submit a power request, your power will be randomly assigned, potentially impacting your ability to win with certain teams. Use of your power is mandatory.

#9: Held by insertnamehere from Day 2 through Night 5
# 9
Alias: No. 9
Source: The Beatles song “Revolution 9”
Member Of: Nasty 9's
Power Type: Nightly
Role Description: On your second day in the game, you will become insanified but you get to pick another player to be insanified with you. Each successive night you will be able to insanify more players (on your second night you can insanify two more players, one your third night you can insanify three players). Your goal is to insanify every player in the game, sending the game into utter chaos. If you can insanify every player, the curse will break the next night and you will receive special recognition at the end of the game, whether you are on the winning side or not. Only your death will cancel the mass insanification. Once insanified, players will remain insanified until everyone is insane or you die. Reanimation to a new role will not restore sanity to their speech.

#22: Held by Epignosis from Day 12 through Night 27
# 22
Alias: Catch-22
Source: The novel Catch-22 and the concept therein
Member Of: Evil Evens
Power Type: Passive Ability
Role Description: You are tormented by Catch-22: Anyone who wants to live isn’t really crazy. You are trying to get yourself killed. You may not reveal what you are trying to do in any way, either in the game thread or team BTSC chats. For each vote that you receive, you will be immune to the next corresponding day or night power used on you. If you receive the most votes in the lynch poll, you will not die. Self-voting is not allowed because only an insane person would do so and insane people think they are sane- Catch 22. If you get killed, you will receive special recognition at the end of the game. If the game ends while you are alive, you lose, even if your teammates win.

#30: Held by colonialbob from Day 1 through Day 12
# 30
Alias: The Enigma
Source: The German military begin using a secret, specially-designed version of the enigma machine in 1930
Member Of: Fatal 5’s, Sinister 6’s
Role Description: Each night, you can encrypt a message with an enigma machine. Each message that the other players decrypt earns you secret information from the host.

#41: Held by colonialbob from Day 15 through Night 15
# 41
Alias: Groundhog Day
Source: The first recorded reference to a Groundhog Day ceremony in Punxsutawney, PA is dated to 1841.
Member Of: Perilous Primes
Power Type: Limited-Use Power
Role Description: During any day phase that you are alive, you may initiate a Groundhog Day scenario. The game will repeat the same day on which you initiate the phenomenon until it reaches a conclusion you are happy with.

#51: Held by Dom from Day through Night 26; Sprityo subbed in and held it from Day 27 through Day 37
# 51
Alias: Simple Majority
Source: Without using decimals, 51% represents a simple majority
Member Of: Obnoxious Odds
Power Type: Passive Ability
Role Description: Getting the most votes on the lynch poll won’t necessarily mean your demise. You can only be lynched if a simple majority of all living players votes for you in the lynch poll. You are also immune to the first three attempts to kill you.

#69: Held by Epignosis from Day 1 through Night 4
# 69
Alias: The Sexy Sing-a-long
Source: The number 69 has a sexual meaning
Member Of: Obnoxious Odds
Role Description: You want everyone to put their lips to good use- by singing (or lip-syncing) to a naughty song. Each night, you may select up to four players to assign a sexy song to sing or lip-sync to. All players will have the following day phase to post a YouTube video or Vocaroo recording of themselves performing their assigned song. The best performance will receive a prize. Everyone who participates will be immune from the lynch the day of the contest. Those who refuse to participate will lose the right to vote for that day phase and the following day phase. They will also not be allowed to use their power the night after the contest. You may target yourself.

#76: Held by Dragon D. Luffy from Day 11 through Night 11
# 76
Alias: Brothers of the Revolution
Source: In 1776, Thomas Paine published Common Sense, which helped stoke support for American resistance to British rule.
Member Of: Evil Evens
Role Description: Each night, you can invite one player of your choice to abandon all of their other alliances and join you in the Brothers of the Revolution. If anyone accepts your offer, you will cease to be a member of the Evil Evens.

#79: Held by Long Con from Day 10 through Day 19; held by Quin Day 19 through Night 24
# 79
Alias: The Meltdown
Source: In 1979, the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant near Middletown, Pennsylvania experienced a partial meltdown in what is still the worst nuclear energy accident in US history.
Member Of: Perilous Primes
Role Description: Each night you may select one person to inflict with Meltdown Syndrome. The next day, this person will be required to respond to any suspicion aimed at them with wild, irrational tirades.

#88: Held by Nutella from Day 1 through Day 5
# 88
Alias: The DeLorean
Source: When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you’re gonna see some serious s**t.
Member Of: Crazy 8’s
Power Type: Limited-Use Power
Role Description: You may send any player of your choice two days into the future. If you are still alive the night following their return to the game, you may do it again. You may only target each player once all game.

#100: Held by Golden Day 11 through Night 15; Sig replaced into it and held it from Day 16 through Day 21 when his shield was used and he became a duplicate of #10.
# 100
Alias: Fermium
Source: The atomic number of Fermium is 100.
Member Of: Fatal 5’s
Power Type: Passive Ability / Nightly Power
Role Description: That third digit offers you protection. You will survive the first NK or lynch attempt against you. Your second zero acts as a radioactive shield. Whoever tries to NK you first or cast the clinching vote against you in a lynch will die of radiation poisoning. After dodging this bullet, your second zero is lost and you become a duplicate of #10.

#101: Held by insertnamehere from Day 25 through Night 30
# 101
Alias: Room 101
Source: Room 101 is a torture chamber in George Orwell’s 1984.
Member Of: Independent
Role Description: At the end of each day phase, you may select one player that is not yourself. That person will be told they must make a choice- they can be killed or they can request a teammate be killed in their place. If they are the only member of their team, they cannot pass the buck and will die. You can survive one lynch and one night kill attempt. You can only win as the last player standing.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who kept blocking my #1 kills?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm Who kept blocking my #1 kills?

The Sad Tale of Serial Killer Sloonei

Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3
Kill fails frustrated dear Sloonei.
Night 10 he abstained,
Which wasn't so strange.
Night 11 his kills worked, goshdarnit.
Down went AWOL Dom and that rapscallion Marmot.
Night 12 was a bust that caused him great woe.
Ricochet and INH survived with protections via Tarot.
Night 13, the Tarot bug was back!
Nutella had pocket protection thanks to Jack.
Elohcin died so it all wasn't a waste
But one death wasn't enough to put a smile on his face.
Night 14 saw absent Nacho survive.
That's easy to explain, he was #35.
INH died from Sloonei's second attempt
But only one death caused #1 much contempt.
Night 15 both kills worked just right-
Neither MP07 nor Made got through the night.
Night 16 was skipped because Made was #16.
It was the saddest birthday party that you'd ever seen.
On his last night in action, failure struck back!
Sloonei killed DDL but he couldn't kill Jack.
He was still #3 at that point
And invincibly jaunting around the joint.
Day 18, Sloonei was lynched, killing off #1
But he became #42 and caused lots of fun.
That's the end of our little story.
Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3
My Banners:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by speedchuck »

I died less times than anyone else, right? Or did I tie with anyone?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm I died less times than anyone else, right? Or did I tie with anyone?
Fewer. You had two roles and only died once. You were the only player to accomplish either of those things.
My Banners:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sorry not sorry.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I knew we shouldn't have gotten rid of Sloonei until the button was found. I just knew it. The only non prime lynched for like 20 phases in a row and he gets the button. Of freaking course.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 317

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:13 pm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I knew we shouldn't have gotten rid of Sloonei until the button was found. I just knew it. The only non prime lynched for like 20 phases in a row and he gets the button. Of freaking course.
To be fair, if I'd rolled 42 I'd have pressed the button as well. :workit:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Btw guys.

I was the one who started thepunch buggy game.

Why? Because it sounded fun that's why.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:18 pm Btw guys.

I was the one who started thepunch buggy game.

Why? Because it sounded fun that's why.
you did it right after the first time i really went against the primes, i thought you were going to kill me.

i thought [mention]juliets[/mention] was going to kick my ass at the punch buggy challenge and murder me for vengeance.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Super fun game, though, if long. Lots of comeradery built with the core Primes.

My favorite part was when someone (Rico?) incorrectly identified Sig as part of the Primes conspiracy because LC's codename was "Sig."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My other favorite part was having an elaborate test (followed by a very simple "post a smiley" test) to figure out who Bob was even though Bob was super trusted because we didn't believe our new Chatsy teammate was really Bob.

Also having a long conversation with Epi only to realize halfway through he didn't know who I was.

Also antagonizing INH cause I was invincible.

Also discussing strategy in depth only to have MP pop up for the first time in a chat like two days after he died. It was like "Oh shit....wanna join our club?"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:30 pm

The Sad Tale of Serial Killer Sloonei

Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3
Kill fails frustrated dear Sloonei.
Night 10 he abstained,
Which wasn't so strange.
Night 11 his kills worked, goshdarnit.
Down went AWOL Dom and that rapscallion Marmot.
Night 12 was a bust that caused him great woe.
Ricochet and INH survived with protections via Tarot.
Night 13, the Tarot bug was back!
Nutella had pocket protection thanks to Jack.
Elohcin died so it all wasn't a waste
But one death wasn't enough to put a smile on his face.
Night 14 saw absent Nacho survive.
That's easy to explain, he was #35.
INH died from Sloonei's second attempt
But only one death caused #1 much contempt.
Night 15 both kills worked just right-
Neither MP07 nor Made got through the night.
Night 16 was skipped because Made was #16.
It was the saddest birthday party that you'd ever seen.
On his last night in action, failure struck back!
Sloonei killed DDL but he couldn't kill Jack.
He was still #3 at that point
And invincibly jaunting around the joint.
Day 18, Sloonei was lynched, killing off #1
But he became #42 and caused lot of fun.
That's the end of our little story.
Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3
:clap:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:13 pm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

To be fair, if I'd rolled 42 I'd have pressed the button as well. :workit:
Yeah I gave it 0 seconds of thought.

My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I woulda pushed it too.

Sorry about taking your role JoH. I'm sure you would have been the most loyal prime instead of me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Time for another data dump. Here are the team membership histories for the eight teams throughout the game. One asterisk signifies that a role appeared on one other team. Two asterisks signifies that a role was on two other teams. Running along the bottom of each image is the total number of players affiliated with that team during each day and night phase of the game. Once again, you can click on the image to see a full-size version. Day 19 was the Button and Day 25 was the start of Stage 2.

FATAL 5's

What's most amazing to me was that on Day 5 (aka the day the Prime plan was formed), the Fatal 5's had a member infiltrating the 6's, 7's, 8's and 9's. I really thought that the 5's would be the best team to challenge the Primes, so I was surprised when they joined forces. It wasn't an unwelcome strategy but it did take a little of the air out of the viciousness of the game. The 5's peaked at seven players a few times, giving them a full third of active players, and always had a member who was part of another team until the very end of their existence. Absenteeism really held them back at times, especially when their numbers were at their greatest.

SINISTER 6's

For most of the game, the 6's were being used by their double-dipping members to use their kills to benefit other teams. They were front-loaded on the reanimation list, which put them at a disadvantage in Stage 2 (but hey- Nutella made it to the final two, so nothing is impossible). Sloonei was a difference-maker as #42 but that wasn't a move he consulted with his team about. The 6's chats were almost completely dead for much of the game. The only time it was used was when CBob, Jack, and Quin were active at the same time.

LUCKY 7's

The 7's were plagued by absenteeism and disorganization at ever turn. They weren't front-loaded, so you all had plenty of opportunity to eliminate #13 and beat the curse in the long run. I still can't believe you guys let that role linger as long as you did. When Stage 2 started, the 7's were the second-largest team in the game, with five members. They had Marmot overlapping with the Primes though, so they probably never would have been able to take the Primes on. This team just never could pull it together. The chats were largely dead and there were only a few times when members were able to connect within a reasonable time frame to make plans.

CRAZY 8's

As teams, the 8's and 9's were always going to be long shots because they had so few member. The 8's were front-loaded on the reanimation list and spend nine straight phases as an inactive team. They had some short-lived members, which didn't help either. They had potential to be a formidable trio as Stage 2 approached but both Kyle and DDL didn't like their odds and killed themselves off. Kyle got the last laugh, as he joined the Evens next and would go on to win, but Nutella made him sweat it out as she took the only 8's role all the way to the final two.

NASTY 9's

The 9's were too bunched up on the reanimation list. The hard part about this team is that they would have struggles to be contenders had their reanimations been more spread out. They peaked too early, with five members Day 4 and, despite having an array of active players, they were another team that was largely used by double-dippers to help other teams.

PERILOUS PRIMES

The Primes didn't start the game strong but their slow build up to and past the formation of the Prime plan took them places. The Clock started their need to kill and lynch people in an attempt to get them back on the Primes. Jack gave nutella a Tarot card that could grant a request. She asked for a night kill protection for all her teammates at that time. That was on Night 9 and it helped her and four teammates. Speedchuck held that suck until just before he got lynched. The protection coverage shows up in yellow and goes away after it got used up. The Button mixed things up for the Primes. Only four of the pre-Button Primes made it back to the team for Stage 2. After the Button, the Flu Virus took out a few potent Prime roles. I was mad to see some of them get taken out but I trusted the randomizer and it did help the game from being a wash for the Primes. They began Stage 2 with two double-dipper roles (5 and 7) but it wasn't meant to be.

EVIL EVENS

You champions are an interesting story. The Evil Evens began the game as the strongest team, with six players. There were no double-dipper roles on the Evens, so they were always working for themselves. But by Day 3, their numbers were cut in half! They never built up past four active members in their ranks, so theirs is a tale of perseverance. Ricochet received a Tarot card that enabled him to protect himself until he fulfilled his goal as #58 and started the lethal stage of the Flu epidemic. Epignosis was the only player to stay the same after the Button (Slooeni doesn't count because #42 was always going to stay the same). Their chats ebbed and flowed. The final four Evens who entered Stage 2 together were a cautious bunch. Epi wasn't all that into it but offered a few nuggets of wisdom, and the other three were hesitant to trust each other until they could figure out who they all were. Once the Primes faltered and were on the cusp of elimination, they rallied and their lack of obvious teammate behavior in the game thread strengthened their position down the final stretch.

OBNOXIOUS ODDS

Five of the seven Obnoxious Odds roles were posting curse roles. With only seven roles in the entire game, I knew from the start that they had almost no chance of winning. I mostly used them to inject silly fun into the game and most of these roles died off quickly. Only Epi (as #69) and Sprityo (as #51) maximized their roles' potential. It was easy coming up with #51's passive ability and I added the NK protections just to help add some drama to the mix. It sure did. I was unsure from the get-go if #51 should reanimate so late in the game but I left it where it fell because Stage 2 should have had plenty of opportunities for the role to work its magic. Sprityo went largely untouched until halfway through Stage 2. That alone helped him make it to the end. It actually seemed like it was harder to lynch him as the number of players diminished. His lynch was a tense thing to watch.
My Banners:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

If DDL and I had stayed on the 8's this game would have ended a lot differently
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 am What's most amazing to me was that on Day 5 (aka the day the Prime plan was formed), the Fatal 5's had a member infiltrating the 6's, 7's, 8's and 9's. I really thought that the 5's would be the best team to challenge the Primes, so I was surprised when they joined forces. It wasn't an unwelcome strategy but it did take a little of the air out of the viciousness of the game. The 5's peaked at seven players a few times, giving them a full third of active players, and always had a member who was part of another team until the very end of their existence. Absenteeism really held them back at times, especially when their numbers were at their greatest.
I think this was me (partly), so I can give some thoughts on why this was.

Initially, the 5's (who was predominantly me, juliets and colonialbob) were anti-prime, since we recognised they were the biggest team besides us and therefore the biggest threat. I was #90 at the time and was going between the 5's, 6's and 9's teams to campaign for a peace treaty of sorts while we fives focussed on identifying the primes. We did fight a bit; we'd identified some of them and killed them and I think they'd killed some of us too.

juliets died and went to the primes, and bob and I had an existing alliance with her so when she opened the first secret BTSC with us we discussed what to do and figured that we could keep eachother safe and start planning for phase 2 if the two biggest teams ganged up on everyone else instead, especially since we fives were still in a position to gather all sorts of info from our other teams. I only found out that LC was trying to get people (including me and juliets) from his first team together way after, so there was some good luck there.

I had too much fun as #90. I wound up with information that took me through half the game with complete knowledge of almost everything that was happening in the game and scaring people with information i had no business knowing :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Also, I started on the Evens and ended on the Evens. That's a neat full circle kind of thing.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Everyone was worried about the primes when in actual fact the 7's were secretly the more dangerous team.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Did speed chuck cease being #13 when the button was pushed or did someone kill him? I can't remember. And I'm not at all surprised about the 7's being the stronger team at Phase 2. There was some obsession with the primes by just a few, maybe even just one, people (person), that was obsessive and felt personal. That obsessiveness drove people forward in focusing on the primes it felt like to me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 am Did speed chuck cease being #13 when the button was pushed or did someone kill him? I can't remember. And I'm not at all surprised about the 7's being the stronger team at Phase 2. There was some obsession with the primes by just a few, maybe even just one, people (person), that was obsessive and felt personal. That obsessiveness drove people forward in focusing on the primes it felt like to me.
Rico became 13.

Then Epi and someone else did some spooky thing and killed Rico without suffering consequences.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

An interesting fact about the Evens is that it's where the primes started.

No, really.

LC, me and Juliets befriended each other on that chat, and it's where LC first vowed not to kill old allies.

Then we all went to the primes and Jack was there. He and Bob had talked in code in the thread about creating a wincon, and Jack gave we the idea. That's when we made the pact and started terrorizing the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So how did Rico's death work? Epi cheated because of his secondary wincon?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 am
juliets wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 am Did speed chuck cease being #13 when the button was pushed or did someone kill him? I can't remember. And I'm not at all surprised about the 7's being the stronger team at Phase 2. There was some obsession with the primes by just a few, maybe even just one, people (person), that was obsessive and felt personal. That obsessiveness drove people forward in focusing on the primes it felt like to me.
Rico became 13.

Then Epi and someone else did some spooky thing and killed Rico without suffering consequences.
I think it was Epic and sig. Sig had the ability to kill #13 but it had to be paired with another power. I can't remember exactly what his power was, maybe G-Man can help.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Epignosis »

I had a kill. sig had a block. sig said "wanna?" and I said, "Okay."
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I became 3 when the button was pushed. I was 13 at first. I never died in stage 1.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks guys I don't know how I got confused.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 am So how did Rico's death work? Epi cheated because of his secondary wincon?
More or less what Epi said. As #86, Sig could block passive abilities, making it one of only a handful of roles capable of bypassing #13's curse. Sig blocked Ricochet that night and Epi was assigned to kill him. It worked. This is why reading the role list is helpful but I understand why some chose not to bother with it much.

As you'll see in my role notes (coming soon), I honsetly forgot about those roles that could bypass #13's curse because none of them were present early on in the game. I should have had a tab for #13 that listed those potentially immune roles. When Ricochet asked if his role (#58) was immune to the curse because his was an indirect kill, THE GAME did not provide a very detailed answer. To be fair, #58 could not avoid the curse. THE GAME's explanation, however, made it sound like nobody could avoid it, so I understand him being cross about being taken out without consequence. That's my fault for not remembering the quirks of roles that had yet to enter the game. My brain was fried early trying to keep my spreadsheets up to date though. If this game made your brain hurt, don't feel bad. It made my brain hurt too and often.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorry I've been flaking out on post-game content lately. I've been working late more and more and have increasingly less free time right now. I can always fill stuff in after this game gets thrown into the archives.

Anywho, here are some role notes for the first half of the game roles:

0-10
#0- I was a little disappointed this role didn’t last longer in the game. I was eager to see confusion and curiosity spread regarding a role that didn’t line up with anything on the known role list. Dying on its second day phase in the game prevented that excitement from happening.

#1- A standard serial killer role never stood a chance to make it far in this game but I was glad that it created drama. Poor Sloonei tried to take advantage of his double-kill feature but protections kept getting in the way!

#2- This role was a non-factor for most of its life because it was only used once. Long Con used it on himself the last night of Stage 1, which is why he killed his killer, INH. That final death is what forced me to activate #101

#3- I was excited to see how far this role could go. Jack reanimated into it on Day 14 and it lasted all the way until Day 32. A whopping 47 roles died during that span. Speedchuck switched from #13 to #3, which was fascinating. He made it 95 days straight without dying. It helped that the Primes mostly lynched and killed off the same cluster of people for the most part. That went a long way in extending this role’s longevity.

#4- Juliets never got the chance to use any of this role’s powers because she got killed the night after she reanimated into it. Don’t be surprised to see something like this in future games of mine. I had hoped to see it in action.

#5- Spacedaisy had this role for a long time and only used it twice. Colonialbob got it after the Button was pressed and he only ever used it once. Both players had the option to activate a recurring every-other-night protection scheme but they passed. Had Bob done so when he used it on Night 20, he would have survived on the night he died (Night 32). He held out one night too long in the end.

#6- This role didn’t translate too well to this style of game. In a standard game, it’s useful. When there’s lots of death and reanimation, the window of opportunity was quite limited. You can expect to see something like this one again.

#7- Marmot got this role during a stretch when he was largely AWOL and carried it into Stage 2. The first time he tried to use it was the night he was killed. His target was going to be Epignosis, who died the same night. I was disappointed because, while some of the deadly sin tasks were a bit half-baked, I wanted to see how people would react to them. All non-Primes dodged a significant bullet with this deadly role going unused until it was too late. This could have added to the Prime advantage.

#8- Kylemii got this role at a time when the Crazy 8’s seemed weak and had no chance of success in Stage 2, so he got one of his teammates to kill him off. This role was inspired by my antics in Frisky Dingo Mafia, when I posted only as a Magic 8-Ball would for most of my time in the game. I think Kyle would have had fun with it had he not bailed on the team.

#9- This turned out to be one of my favorite creations of the game. I had fun watching some of you freak out over the spreading insanity. I know- I’m awful, right? The Clock got in the way, which was a shame, because INH was only a day or two away from accomplishing his wincon. I can see how this role’s effects frustrated people but I wouldn’t say that it hurt the game. Enough of you hung in there and rode it out pretty well. I have been a fan of Long Con’s insanifier since I first laid eyes on it years ago. I’m sad that it’s Flash-based and that Flash is going the way of the Dodo. Flash compatibility made it impossible for some Apple users to use the insanifier. We found a few alternatives but they just don’t compare.

#10- Long Con had this role briefly but didn’t get to use it but once. He was killed as part of the Prime plot to kill and regain members of the pact. I’d like to use it again but it will need to be modified to function in a standard game.

11-20
#11- Dragon D. Luffy got this role late in Stage 1 and carried it into Stage 2. Unfortunately for him, there weren’t a lot of interesting powers to steal in Stage 2 that weren’t already part of the Primes. He used it as best he could and narrowed down some threats as Stage 2 went on. Too bad he stole Nutella’s power a day too early.

#12- I was really hoping that Golden might stumble into this role just for the lulz. I was also eager to see this role cause some nighttime chaos. Alas, it didn’t pan out that way. With kills focusing on the Prime pals, it never played a factor and Ricochet made himself too lynchable come Stage 2 to have any fun with it.

#13- Speedchuck stunned me when he claimed this role right out of the gate. I had envisioned it as the kind of role players would keep quiet about and try to goad someone into killing them. I wanted to see a mad scramble by 13’s curse victim to continually get themselves killed in an attempt to break the curse. Instead, you all avoided dealing with Speedchuck’s power until there were no Lucky 7 role left in the tank. It was a remarkable bit of poor planning. By the time Ricochet was grilling me about whether his virus-spreading role could indirectly kill Speedchuck without the curse activating, I had forgotten that there were two or three roles that could actually bypass the curse. The virus-spreader was not one of them but the Evil Evens figured it out, to Ricochet’s dismay. I felt bad for Ricochet once he landed with #13 after the Button, because it was only then that people started taking the threat seriously. There was a long stretch where both #13 and #3 were alive at the same time, so you all avoiding Speedchuck helped the Primes feel invincible for a while because they sort of were.

#14- Evil Cupid could have been so much fun and instead it was eliminated two nights into its existence. INH failed to wield the role’s power because he was killed the same night he first tried to use it. These sorts of roles are dangerous to use in anything but large games, so I doubt I’ll revisit it.

#15- Another victim to the Prime’s plot. In a game where information flowed with minimal restrictions, this would have been a cool role to see live a while. The Primes killed it to try to get Jack back. One day and one night. You Primes were cruel to me.

#16- Standard Beloved Princess role. I use this one now and again. Not very creative but it creates drama, which is fun.

#17- Another one that went ignored for the most part. The two times Long Con used it, the people he targeted didn’t use their powers. So many missed opportunities for drama! This one at least had the twist of learning the target. It could resurface despite being not the most creative role ever.

#18- I made sure to place this role and #21 close together in the reanimation (one of the few tweaks I made to the randomized list). The way the kills and lynches played out, they actually entered the game on the same day (Day 12). The problem was that Quin killed himself of with the 6’s team kill Night 12, leaving #21 pursuing nothing. I guess it worked out then that Marmot got #21 and ended up being MIA through most of his time in that role.

#19- This role would have created a day where only female players could vote. Nutella sat on this puppy for about a third of the game without using it. When she got the role, she joined the Prime alliance, which is probably why she didn’t use it. Had there been more ladies playing, I like to think that it would have been used. Women seem to be very underrepresented in our games lately. This was the first of several poll-altering powers to be neglected. Apparently you guys don’t like vote and poll chaos near as much as I do.

#20- Man, did I ever want to see how this role would pan out! Unfortunately, Made landed this role during a period of inactivity. He (and this role) died just as the Prime alliance was forged. Imagine what could have been had the Primes gotten their hands on this power and wielded it!

21-30
#21- See my notes under #18.

#22- Epignosis got this role on Day 12. Day 12 people! He was the only player (other than Sloonei) who was randomized back into their original role. He was the last name on the randomized player list and #22 was the last role on the randomized role list. I thought about changing it for a minute but I decided to trust the randomizer. When I first started playing here, Epignosis died early a lot. After landing this role, he didn’t die until Night 27. He only ever picked up one vote during his time as #22, so that side of his role didn’t play a factor much at all. I was really hoping for the role to rack up votes, not get lynched and then survive a few night kill attempts. It would have been fun to watch you all try to figure out what the deal with Epignosis was since he was a secret role.

#23- Made started the game with this role and I can understand why he didn’t feel the need to use its powers before he died. The game was so young and free of strategy. It would have been far more useful to the Primes later in the game.

#24- Man I had hoped for more from Jack Bauer. At least I got to write up one interrogation scene. I’d love to craft a mafia game that works like a season of 24 but I haven’t figured out how to make it work and it would probably deviate too much from standard mafia structure.

#25- Jackofhearts2005 landed a role with a lot of potential but he died of radiation poisoning after the INH lynch the first night #25 was active. Sheesh. I like multi-purpose roles like this. You need a big game for it though.

#26- I’m a sucker for posting gimmicks. I admit it. Dom at least used it once. I’m glad Ricochet was a good sport about it. It forced him to alter his gimmicks a little bit too.

#27- Long Con opted to sit on this role through most of its existence. It was a potentially fun role and INH used his Jim Morrison curse very well. LC targeted Epi the night Epi died, and that was that. It was a good move from a strategy perspective because no one could pin him down as a 9 through process of elimination.

#28- Dragon D. Luffy ignored this role power completely. I admit that it was one of the last couple roles I came up with and it was a bit of a forced connection. It was probably too early for this role to be meaningful (Day 9 through Night 10) from a team strategy point of view. The Prime plan led to its elimination in an attempt to regain LC.

#29- Dom had this role to start the game. He disappeared between his first check and his second. He found his spinach on Night 7, which is why the Fatal 5’s kill failed that night. He checked again in vain on Night 8 when he was killed.

#30- Two years ago I had tested an Enigma encryption tool online and it worked beautifully. When this game went into sign-ups, I checked back with it and found that it no longer worked properly. I had to find one that was adequate enough to satisfy my standards. With the original Enigma resource, I would have posted an encrypted message and provided a link. Anyone interested enough to learn how to use the site would have been able to (slowly) figure out how to decipher any puzzle. Instead, I had to use the one I did and offer lots of hints, which made this role a bit anticlimactic for me. I’m glad colonialbob had fun with it.

31-40
#31- Golden landed this role after he went AWOL and got killed off. It was one of two roles that Golden occupied after he disappeared. It was a Prime role, so it’s probably best it wasn’t used. The nighttime card game mechanic could have been a bear had #31 targeted someone who either wasn’t paying attention or slow to respond to PMs.

#32- Standard roleblocker in a cosplay outfit. The number 32 lends itself to this role nicely.

#33- This was one of the few roles I was full-on mad to see taken out early. This could have injected so much fun into a period of the game where the Prime agenda was running wild. DrWilgy didn’t even try to use it the night he died (the first night #33 existed in the game). Most tragic.

#34- Standard silencer, which apparently nobody likes anymore. INH landed this role on the cusp of Stage 2. He found himself in good company on the Evil Evens but he used the team kill on Long Con his first night in this role and got killed in return.

#35- This would up being the longest-lasting role in the game. Nachomamma8 reanimated into this role on Day 5. His attendance then became spotty, which turned into vanished. The first kill protection was used on Night 5 when the 9’s tried to kill him. The second survival as used up on Night 14 when serial killer Sloonei tried to kill Nacho. By the time Glorfindel subbed in on Day 16, the role was vanilla. Glorf backed out and then MovingPictures07 inherited it when the Button was pressed on Day 19. He held onto it into Stage 2 and it finally got snuffed out Day 33. That’s a long time for one role to linger but Nacho and Glorf were easy to put on the back bruner by the Primes, who were doing everything in their power to kill each other off other teams to get the band back together.

#36- Long Con seemed genuinely intrigued by this role but then his head exploded on his second day with this role. Bummer. I’m not going to reveal the other dramatic situations because I may want to use this role again sometime.

#37- Again with the neglected fun roles! Elohcin got this role and I thought for sure that she would use it to make people talk like Looney Tunes characters. But no. It never got used between Day 23 and Night 28. Are posting restrictions really that horrible or do I just love being silly too much? I would love this kind of curse.

#38- Kylemii got this role a day before Stage 2. He sat on it for fear of making it obvious that he was that role. Not a bad strategy to delay using the role a few days but Dragon D. Luffy stole it from him Night 28 and activated the Punch Buggy game. Kyle, now vanilla, became determined to win the side-game that he never got to start himself.

#39- Elohcin had it for one night and then the Button was pressed. Dom inherited it from her but he was AWOL and never used it. Once again, my fun was foiled.

#40- Heh. This role explains why Ricochet died on Day 2. His constant statements of “Wolves are…” were interpreted to be lies. He wasn’t posting in sarcastic orange or implying he was joking, so THE GAME counted them as lies. He made 13 such wolves statements Day 2, which was enough to put him well in the lead via secret penalty votes. Marmot never used the power again before he died, which may have been for the best. This role lives in a quasi-gray area of interpretation. I’m glad it was used once and to such confusing effect. Poor Rico.

41-50
#41- I was so ticked off when the 7’s killed colonialbob Night 15. It was Bob’s fist night in the game as #41 and he didn’t want to use it right away. This was supposed to be a test run for my pending Groundhog Day-concept game. You all really know how to dash a guy’s hopes.

#42- Back in the days of The Piano, a poor sap named G-Man was playing a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy-themed mafia game when the opportunity came up to obtain a shiny red button. I held that role until very late in the game when I thought I might be killed off. I pressed the Button and it worked almost exactly like it did here. After pressing the Button, all roles were reassigned except that I remained as the Royally Screwed Guy. I couldn’t win and everyone needed me to die in order for them to win. I didn’t place that burden on Sloonei but I’m surprised you guys didn’t kill him off in Stage 1 or even early in Stage 2 when he admitted that he couldn’t win the game. Many of you just glossed right over that. Shame on you.

#43- I had to nudge this role back a few days because the randomizer initially spat it out a few days after the arrival of #9 and #9 lived too long to keep the order intact. This role wouldn’t have been noticed if it came about while #9 was in play. Sorry so many of you disapprove of these kinds of roles nowadays.

#44- Upon further review, this role kind of sucked. It wasn’t the worst role in the game but it was pretty lame. It was also a challenge to monitor since the site’s polls don’t capture vote order properly. I hold no ill will toward INH for wanting out of this role as quickly as possible. There just wasn’t anything compelling in years ending with 44.

#45- Quin used his team kill on himself the first night he had this role. I wanted to see rubber bands flying! It would have been fun, confusing, and silly.

#46- After getting killed off as #69, Epignosis lost interest. This role suffered the consequences of that. He used it once. Then again, the Primes were pretty obvious at this point. A role like this would have been better to have late in Stage 1 or in Stage 2. Very few information-gathering roles made it to Stage 2.

#47- MP07 had this role before the Button and Nutella had it afterward. It never factored in at all. I was mad when the randomizer picked Nutella to die from the Flu. This game was a definitely a magnification of what happens in regular-sized role madness games. Your babies get ignored or slaughtered too soon.

#48- The lover roles were run-of-the-mill but I had to take advantage of the fact that 48 and 75 are so-called Betrothed Numbers. This was another tweak to the role order list. Both 48 and 75 had to enter the game at the same time. They didn’t last long!

#49- This was a standard role that fit well into an interesting piece of history connected to a number. Elohcin disappeared for a while after the Clock. I can’t remember if she was gone at this point or just didn’t see the need of using it when the Primes were trying to kill each other.

#50- Juliets became a part of the Prime plan thanks to this role. She didn’t use it every night and I think that threw people off her trail. She killed three of her four targets. Not too shabby! I have Long Con down as killing her but I’m not sure if that kill was assigned by another 9 that night. I think the movie No Country For Old Men is overrated but the character of Anton Chigurh was pretty intense.
My Banners:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 258
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I’m excited for GMans notes over 51 :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The 28 thing was probably at a time where I was paying very little attention to this game, due to some other game I was playing in the meantime.

I played a lot of games between the start and end of this one.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Has GMan revealed the method to role order or if the night polls did anything?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 am Has GMan revealed the method to role order or if the night polls did anything?
I haven't seen it and I'd like to know both things.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

juliets wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 am Has GMan revealed the method to role order or if the night polls did anything?
I haven't seen it and I'd like to know both things.
The method to the role order is as follows:

1) Use random.org to randomize the full role list
2) Highlight the first 21 roles
3) Use random.org to randomize the player list
4) Match up the randomized player list to the first 21 roles

There really was no magic to it. I kept randomizing the role list until #69 landed in the first 21. I knew i wanted that role in action on Day 1. Otherwise, I only nudged a few roles here and there to prevent too many similar roles from existing at the same time (#9 & #43). I tried not to meddle with the order too much because I didn't know which roles would die when and the role spread looked adequate enough as randomized. As a result, some teams wound up front-loaded and were non-factors later because some of those front-loaded roles died off in the Prime plan purges.

As far as night polls, yes. The polls for Night 1-11 did exactly what they said they would. Extra votes and bonus votes were non-factors because so many early votes were landslides when people volunteered to be lynched in favor of a new role. The Night 13 poll was a ruse, as evidence by the Night 14 poll. Night 18's poll was legit but then I backed off of the shenanigans because we were reaching a point where it might influence the game too much. Every poll from Night 20 on had no impact whatsoever but were used to name-drop many of the number sequences and classifications that I found when designing the game. Here are all the other number sequences I didn't use in polls:

Octagonal
Octahedral
Ordered Bell #'s
Cube #'s
Fourth Power
Fifth Power
Woodall #'s
Lucky #'s of Euler
Achille's #
Carol #'s
Centered Triangular
Centered Square
Centered Pentagonal
Centered Hexagonal
Centered heptagonal
Centered Octagonal
Centered Nonagonal
Centered Decagonal
Hexagonal
Heptagonal
Nonagonal
Decagonal
Dodecagonal
Centered Tetrahedral
Centered Cube
Centered Octahedral
Centered Dodecahedral
Centered Icosahedral
Tetrahedral
Dodecahedral
Icosahedral
Triangular Pyramidal #'s
Square Pyramidal #'s
Hexagonal Pyramidal #'s
Heptagonal Pyramidal #'s
Centered Pentachoric
Squared Triangular
Ordered Bell #'s
Schröder #'s
Hyperperfect #'s
Superperfect #'s
Totient Solutions
Noncototient #s
Nontotient #s
Betrothed #'s
Blum Interger
My Banners:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

did you ever use "sexy primes"?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 am did you ever use "sexy primes"?
Derp. What do you think the prime alliance was all about?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dunya »

How long did it take you to create this game?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I keep forgetting to put this in the Hall of Fame. Yell at me if I don't get to it soon.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 pm I keep forgetting to put this in the Hall of Fame. Yell at me if I don't get to it soon.
did you do it or should I get my yelling face on?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 pm I keep forgetting to put this in the Hall of Fame. Yell at me if I don't get to it soon.
did you do it or should I get my yelling face on?
It's happening as we speak. :slick:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k done

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”